If you got Isekai'd, which RPG Class you want to be in there?

If you got Isekai'd, which RPG Class you want to be in there?

Attached: Warrior, Wizard, Thief.jpg (520x242, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamesradar.com/skyrim-first-western-game-receive-perfect-score-famitsu/
gamasutra.com/view/news/128960/Japanese_developers_hold_up_Skyrim_Portal_2_as_2011_favorites.php
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Random
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Conceptual_Materialization
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Concussive_Force
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Combined_Beam_Emission
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Warp_Generation
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Authority_Embodiment
dandwiki.com/wiki/Oathbreaker,_Variant_(5e_Subclass)
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Bone_Bullet_Projection
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Alchemy
dndbeyond.com/classes/sorcerer
mangadex.org/title/35573/the-small-sage-will-try-her-best-in-the-different-world-from-lv-1
youtube.com/watch?v=fXCfggL6oP8
perseus.uchicago.edu/perseus-cgi/citequery3.pl?dbname=GreekFeb2011&getid=1&query=Xen. Mem. 3.12
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Rainbow_Flight
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Patience_Manipulation
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Skill_Enhancement
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Location_Manipulation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pic related for reference

Attached: RPG Class pyramid.jpg (3154x2493, 485K)

You don't seem to be interested in actually discussing any anime or manga.

>Bard at the center
Guess I know who the true OPMC is.

Brewmaster.

Summoner, bar none.
How else am I supposed to summon other anons to tag along? A journey alone is too boring, you know.

Oblivion is the best anime never made. Too bad TES has no appeal to japs or fan in japan.

Attached: Isekai Protagonist.jpg (1128x1618, 432K)

Wholesome Yea Forums moments.

Necromancer.

Shadowmancer

Sorcerer because I want to use magic but am also too autistic to be a wizard

Probably a warmage since I could enchant weapons and enhance physical abilities.

Looks like strategist is at the center to me, user.

Attached: 1481648425468.png (344x506, 124K)

Blue Mage. The strongest OPMCs in the end are the ones who steal their enemies powers. Re:Monster is a notable example.

>too autistic to be a wizard
sorcerers use charisma to cast spells

Hero's Mother

Open world RPGs scare the japs.
I remember reading some tweets by an LN author talking about how amazing certain western games were, but they kept getting lost in everything.
Japs need direction to even know what to do.

Battlemage. I want to fry my opponent with my fireball spell and behead him with my axe.

Attached: Battlemage.jpg (1097x728, 179K)

I feel no matter where I get dropped I'll gravitate towards paladin. Just can't keep my lawful good under control.
'Sides, heavy armor, holy lightin' an' smitin', chucking hammers, what's not to like?

>I remember reading some tweets by an LN author talking about how amazing certain western games were, but they kept getting lost in everything.
I thought they loved empty open worlds like Breath of Wild. Especially when the content is just as baby-tier.

ReMonster is more of a blue mage monk hybrid with no downsides.

Wizard. Pure magic is the way to go.

>Not being isekai'd as an operative
>Not going full S.T.A.L.K.E.R on the demon lord

Alchemist. Sell potions and elixirs to adventures while poisoning my enemies.

Attached: 003620adcaa7512499b3ea4037b14784.jpg (570x736, 120K)

That's how he ends up, true. The source of his powers is blue mage monster-eating goodness, though.

Tough shit, but probably spellsword since I have played tes games and it was my first class I every played.
I also played it as an argonian.

Attached: Spellsword.jpg (410x560, 23K)

Only real men choose Bard.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1118x629, 65K)

Ranger or Berserker.

Anybody who doesn't go 100% magic is an incel NEET faggot fight me

Anyone who goes 100% magic is a power gaming fag.

...you might have that backwards m80

I want to be a ranger so I can lay low in the forests and befriend onahol-uh, fairies.

Attached: 0e3aab262ff17557663c10bd2ba2fa6ccf50102f.jpg (600x752, 65K)

Bard

Attached: 5AAC119B-1129-411F-8E96-C541C58674AB.jpg (750x1062, 131K)

prob somewhere between arcane archer / illusionist / sage

I'd become a Paladin of the Church of Axis.
Powerful Holy sword, shield and armor, plus basic blessing spells. Spread the word of my Goddess and kill skellies all day.

Attached: Only best girl Aqua can have a statue in her honor.jpg (1920x1080, 958K)

Geomancer
Gimme golem gf

Rogue

>wizard > sorcerer
What the actual fuck?

Full strength cleric

But why though? Holy spells are great.

Isn't the general rule of thumb wizard with prep time > all.

Attached: 1544533525043.jpg (1500x642, 376K)

These are both demonstrably untrue
gamesradar.com/skyrim-first-western-game-receive-perfect-score-famitsu/
gamasutra.com/view/news/128960/Japanese_developers_hold_up_Skyrim_Portal_2_as_2011_favorites.php

Dragon Knight

Merchant get

Corsair
Sea > Land

Would be fun if there's labyrinths and treasure to be found on uncharted islands because otherwise fuck being stuck on the ocean year round.

If it's DnD there's only one proper choice.

Attached: 1548685638943.jpg (1224x814, 799K)

Ride chem-crazed steroid female ogre in battle?

Attached: 1539580735905.jpg (1036x1036, 502K)

the limits of magic easily eclipse anything you could ever do being a knight or bowman.

Better take enough wizard levels for [Enlarge Person].

Attached: 1535300094027.jpg (1273x1153, 886K)

>he's playing a class based system
The world I go to better be point buy or I'm taking the first noose back to whence I came.

Attached: from_the_darkness_GURPS.png (246x432, 96K)

<
It's high-fantasy sea you probably get to fuck mermaids in underwater brothels and fight sharks in giant coral reefs.

Attached: 1553089577420.jpg (1843x1382, 1M)

Dragoon all day baby

Attached: Dragoon_Artwork_XIV.png (1234x994, 673K)

Merchant. I'll drive the Demon Lord's credit rating into the ground.

Do corsairs even get water breathing? I thought the class focuses more on sailing and swashbuckling.

>Isn't the general rule of thumb wizard with prep time > all.
The general rule is that wizards are basically sorcerers wannabe.

based dragon bro

Attached: dragon core hexer.jpg (531x529, 61K)

Yeah if you stock up on booze for your designated mage.

Nightblade is the best girl.

What makes sorcerers so great? Are they just better at the their starting level and still outclass a max level wizard at their peak?

>max level wizard
>being outclassed by anything

Attached: 1534405703613.gif (500x281, 986K)

Where the FUCK is my blue mage girl?

Gas leak got her.

Attached: bard is in the centre.jpg (3154x2493, 728K)

Sorcerer, the Chad of magic users.

So sorcerers start strong until wizards can go fuck you I win.

what does male witch stands in the society?

Wizards in DnD go bitchslapping literal Gods and if there's no DM to rile in manchkism - Wizard is literally unstoppable.

Attached: 1539775876559.jpg (811x691, 101K)

Creature tamer.

Attached: 1512154564013.jpg (1500x642, 824K)

>What makes sorcerers so great?
They don't have to spend their lives studying dusty old tomes and memorizing spells, unless they want to, and cast magic by sheer force of willpower and charisma alone. The time saved not having to pour over old books is time they can spend hitting the gym and getting mired by succubus thots.

Sorcerers are born magi, they have a deep connection to magic, i.e. stronger spells that wizards will never be able to even dream of casting.

>sorcerers are those smart kids that inevitably grow lazy in academics and lose to hard workers
>eventually becoming alcoholics and losers
Checks out.
The complexity of spells top level Wizards pull off cannot be matched by half-baked uneducated Sorcerers who are just winging it.

Unfortunately they never actually learn to cast that way, because in game terms they cast the same magic from the same spell list, but less of it.
Pretty much. The sorcerer class is essentially baby's first wizard.

>cannot be matched by half-baked uneducated Sorcerers who are just winging it.
It can if they wing hard enough.

leotard-wearing, club-swinging, unibrow-having, gorilla-walking, brute strength overpowering oonba boonga warrior
>bully the mage incels
>edgelord thief/rogues don't fuck with me
>walk into a village and kidnap all the women I want to fuck
>take them to the fuck cave
>eventually have them take care of all my children
>castrate several merchants to serve as my eunuchs aka emotiional sponges for my harem and to keep my finances
>die as a blood thirsty beast chasing game off a cliff

Nah there is the point at which ineffective use of magic powers cannot be compensated by sheer volume of it.

>To crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentations of their women.

Have fun getting polymorphed into a toad or teleported inside a rock by the first high-tier mage you piss off.

Pretty much this.

So if a sorcerer puts in some effort they can be as powerful as a wizard?

Except they can't they're CHA not INT.
They would literally shit up their class if they start putting in effort in actual academics.

Easy.
I then get an orsimer ranger gf that shittalks me everytime I use my magic, but respects my martial skill.

Attached: Class_creation_battlemage.png (368x450, 96K)

Nope. Because sorcerers form an intuitive bond with magic, they're locked out of learning it by the wizard method. Becoming a sorcerer is permanently kneecapping your magic potential.

If a sorcerer found the time to actually learn to control their innate powers effectively, I'm sure they could become basically gods. Sadly they're too busy being forced to have sex with their massive harems that they unwittingly acquired. Poor bastards.

let's

So the next best thing is to get fit then.

The trick is to get cute demi-humans to fight for you, so beast tamer or some shit.

Attached: 1559154901652.png (1280x720, 709K)

Why can't a sorcerer have massively high natural charisma and on top of that learn to increase their intelligence? It's not like being smart makes you any less charismatic, and it would in fact probably make you even more so because people find intelligence attractive.

Marksman.

Because that's isekai protag and not fantasy character anymore. In fantasy RPG amount of stats you can distribute is limited. There's leeway with different kind of bonuses, including racial, but they are limited too.
Also this sorcerers literally cannot learn because that's not how their magic works.
They can multiclass and start to use magic intellectually like Wizards but that doesn't build on top of their Sorcerer prowess: that would have to go from the ground up.
So toplvl sorcerer would probably be able to wing bigger spells but they would lose to finesse and utility of toplvl wizards that would just have to wait until sorcerer runs out of steam, which would happen quickly.

In game terms, because that's not how D&D base stats work.
In lore terms, it doesn't matter if you have a high intelligence as a sorcerer. What casting off CHA instead of INT means is that you're casting magic intuitively instead of actually learning it. And because you've conditioned your body to cast intuitively, it becomes impossible to cast by the wizard method.
Even if you did learn the wizard method in your off time (multiclassing, to bring it back to game terms), since wizard magic is derived from a different arcane source than sorcerer magic, the special bloodline that makes it possible for you to be a sorcerer wouldn't make your other magic any more powerful.
In short, the two magic systems are separate and mutually exclusive.

You've convinced me, user. Next time I get isekai'd, I'm becoming a bard.

Illusionist, it woukd be cool for once a character able to trick its enemies

Cleric in service of an evil god, but trying to do good, or a Shaman.

DOMO
Can you even sing or play guitar?

Attached: 1541550117818.jpg (1100x733, 325K)

Countered by flexing muscles.

Nice larping here eat this alignment penalty.

Attached: 1534109074284.jpg (2250x1846, 837K)

Ah, that makes sense. I'd still probably go with sorcerer though as I think being charming and likable would be a big advantage in and of itself.

Can you cast magic or cleave through orcs with a sword?
What do you think the isekai power is for, user?

All of them

>Cleric in service of an evil god, but trying to do good
So you don't actually want any powers? Because that sounds like a great way to have your god stop giving you powers.

Necromancer of course

Attached: I_am_the_resurrection_and_the_life._The_one_who_believes_in_me_will_live_even_though_they_die_and_wh (499x652, 114K)

Bard.
What? You thought they're helpless?
Exhibit A: Jack Malcolm Thorpe Fleming Churchill

Arcane Archer

Yes.

no isekai is complete without cheat powers

powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Random

Warlocks can conjure black holes, right?

Wizards too just lump your clones together enough to start one.

Monk.

Attached: Monk.jpg (776x1528, 447K)

Buster Basher

Alright then, to further flesh it out:
I'm reincarnated as a bard with...
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Conceptual_Materialization
Conceptual Materialization! That really is a ridiculous cheat power, nice. It certainly explains how I got the musical talent.

Rogue, obviously.

Attached: 1540924680906.jpg (1305x1118, 437K)

If your average user got isekaid class traits and talents are cheat skills in themselves. Not to mention the physical respec they would get from stat rerolls.

Good taste.

Can I be fat and fast?

Attached: 1541703548253.png (500x564, 553K)

powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Concussive_Force
guess ill be a monk or pugilist

Attached: monk.jpg (1074x744, 39K)

A marksman wielding this,
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Combined_Beam_Emission

t Aru

Attached: 1546901580862.jpg (1280x720, 463K)

Waaa, zannen da ka ra.

>merchant
>powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Warp_Generation
I will be the ultimate dew.

>dew

I've never liked choosing it myself. I want to be random with choices to change it a bit so that I can make it the best I can.

>dodging responsibility
>forever victim of circumstances

Attached: 1558333964333.jpg (799x668, 89K)

>Dragon Knight (Dragoon)
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Authority_Embodiment
No need to become a wizard or sorceror when your isekai cheat power forces them all to obey you anyway!

Inquisitor because every world need good purge or bard to go full symphogear.

Attached: 1564261864932.jpg (1280x720, 460K)

>every world need good purge OF bard

Attached: 1558143047801.png (1920x1682, 3.07M)

I think it's more that I like having to think of a way to complete something with the thing I have rather than the thing I ask. I mean if I can just ask, wouldn't it be better if I ask to be some Super Powerful God like being with no weakness?

That's not a playable class.

Then wouldn't a wizard, master of the mystic arts be the best class? Especially if you do it with some exercise and wear armor.

That class exists dandwiki.com/wiki/Oathbreaker,_Variant_(5e_Subclass)

Yes. >armor
Unnecessary for toplvl Wizard.

>The power to transform into anything by killing them. Variation of Shapeshifting and Deceased Shapeshifting. Opposite of Murderous Possession.
I'm just slime god except I actually kill them instead of befriending them

I just want to see some genocide and genocide.

Attached: 1563251723760.jpg (1280x720, 362K)

Bandit here.

The skillset is pretty much "all the loot, none of the responsibilities".

Naturally, I will be escaping only to return refreshed and prepared to save my party and hopefully score with the flat chested genki high elf.

Choose two other anons from the thread to be your new party

Why would you choose to be a god/goddesses bitch boy? Wake up, purge heretics, eat, pray, sleep is a pretty shit routine in a world of adventure.

Wizard is the strongest class, but the thread is about what you would wan't to be be. No point being isekaid just to become a shut in until achieving near divinity, which is what the reasonable choice probably is. Just think about what class you would find fun to adventure as.

Summoner and get an eldritch waifu to love for eternity.

That's why for me, it would be more fun to just go random. I like doing something that I'm not used to but only if I'm "forced" to do it. If it was a choice, I would've dropped it and just go back to do what I'm good at.

>what you would wan't to be
I want to be Clementine.

Attached: 1550613383521.jpg (2664x3000, 366K)

I'm , and I choose and . All Dragon-Knight party!

I choose this guy and another non-standard class, who wants to sign up?

here going on high seas adventures with and preventing him from getting his fairy waifus.

here. lemme be your stealthy scout and brawling brother!

I also can shoot bullets powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Bone_Bullet_Projection

A criminal that can shoot his own skeleton out, the servant of an evil god that does the opposite of what the cult is about and a cultivator enlightened by the dao of alcoholism go on an adventure...

"Criminal" seems like such a loaded word.

Let's call me a "Merry Man", it's much more marketable.

Battlemage or death knight. I always wanted to be a knight while slinging spells instead of swords

Necromancer: so I can live long enough to see the end of existence.

And thanks to this , Alchemy pretty much can be listed as one of cheat power

>not coming up with bullshit magic to create child universe with the same rules
>not opening portal in it for others to pass
>not being hailed as literal savior of all there is

Loremaster, kind of a reverse of the usual.
Instead of knowing nothing of the new world your power comes from knowing a lot about it already.

Dragoon
THY FINAL VERSE IS SUNG

>dragoon
What's with all the scalies?

>Sell potions and elixirs to adventures
You speak like someone who makes weak potions.

Attached: artworks-000405376812-ikvbtf-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 33K)

Scared of little harmless potions eh?

>all those potionfags

Attached: 1552806205217.png (1480x2000, 1.34M)

Whoops!

Attached: PotionLoli.jpg (1000x1443, 510K)

>t. banana altmer

>uneducated Sorcerers
>Sorcerers don't study le morons with talent
Just how fucking stupid are you? They have bigger magic potential and they can fully utilize it. And of course, they need to study magic as well. True sorcerers = gods.

>Alchemist
>making potions
>not napalm
>not high explosives
>not nerve agents
Pffft.

There's a limit to how much you can utilize MUH FEELINGS MAGIC compared to scientific, academical approach of wizards.
Having hugeass magic pool is nothing when efficiency is abyssal because LOL DRAGON HERITAGE JUST WING IT
Those are all potions and nigh useless without adequate delivery methods

>JUST WING IT
Nobody's talking about winging it.

>sorcerers
>not winging it
Yes you do, that's how CHA magic works.

Strategist

Attached: 1540972069271.png (827x1051, 710K)

>CHA magic
what in the fuck

>dndbeyond.com/classes/sorcerer
>The most important question to consider when creating your sorcerer is the origin of your power. As a starting character, you’ll choose an origin that ties to a draconic bloodline or the influence of wild magic, but the exact source of your power is up to you to decide.
>First, Charisma should be your highest ability score, followed by Constitution.

Sorcerers are dumb CHArisma swinging chads that's all.
With their half-assed approach to magic they can never attain same heights as INTellectial academic wizards simply because CHA magic lacks finesse and efficiency.

We all know how Wizards and to a lesser extent Fighters can have godlike powers, but what kind of crazy stuff would you give to some of the less-conventional classes to put them on par?

Alchemist is OP if you let go of its limitation

>We all know how Wizards and to a lesser extent Fighters can have godlike powers
Martials don't have shit on wizards near top levels.

>dndbeyond.com
You can stop talking, ok.

>any DnD source says the same
I see you have no arguments anymore, I accept your defeat.

Doesn't matter. You will be op and have every skill from every class anyway.

Attached: Kaibaman.png (640x480, 550K)

Wish you that one day you hit that rock bottom.

Attached: rock bottom.jpg (683x1024, 264K)

small loli sage updated
mangadex.org/title/35573/the-small-sage-will-try-her-best-in-the-different-world-from-lv-1
someone got the edit of this page with the storm?

Attached: smallsage_03_13.png (1512x2151, 532K)

>I accept your defeat.
If it makes you happy, kiddo.

Seeing you embarrass yourself, not knowing how Sorcerers work? Yes, that was entertaining.

Trap-Master
^_~

Attached: sekkou boys.jpg (1024x575, 43K)

Animist means I can animate things to work for me? Like rocks, leaves, bones, weapons? That sounds pretty sweet

any type of magic caster, of course,
Why the hell would anyone want to be some basic ass swordsman or a sneaking coward in a world of supernatural powers and monsters?

let's see if it's destiny

Attached: 1486140004992.png (800x720, 414K)

>almost no Paladins
I'm disappointed

>not restricting yourself from using other classes' skills so you don't ruin the roleplay

Wait how do I roll that shit?

Attached: 1560095672350.jpg (1676x943, 824K)

Wizard aaaaaaaall the way. Any other choice is utter garbage.

Motherfucking Psion. I'd mindrape people left and right.

>lawful dumb
No thanks.

Attached: 1552847025310.png (784x755, 849K)

>not wearing lead helmet counts as consent

Attached: 1556838358715.jpg (422x643, 157K)

count from up to down, left to right, starting at 00, 01, 02 and so on

youtube.com/watch?v=fXCfggL6oP8

Fuck that I'll just be a whore.

Attached: 1555431551484.png (500x1280, 615K)

It's easier if you have the roll version saved for reference but they usually get deleted if posted because no fun allowed

Everyone knows Psions get the most sex.

all psions confirmed incels

lolimancer

Your frustration is delicious.

Attached: 1559225488891.jpg (318x299, 21K)

Attached: 1548962382442.jpg (460x460, 31K)

even rapists who physically assault people get attention from the opposite sex while in prison, but mind control virgins never do

>mind control
>virgins

Attached: 1562668705924.jpg (611x548, 69K)

Courting is just time-consuming mind control.

Either Dark/Death Knight or Necromancer
I love the "Dark" classes more as they are 99.9% better and interesting than the "generic" classes

Attached: 2Yni481.jpg (400x366, 29K)

i wish there was a series about an incel who treats his isekai world like an h game and then gets thoroughly btfo, realising his dreams are hollow, he's still a social reject and he's chosen shitty powers and is gonna get killed, when all he had to do was just bee himself
that's just reductionary cynicism

I'll roll, but my answer is Final Fantasy's Blue Mage. I'd probably pick FF9's, specifically.

>a series about an incel who treats his isekai world like an h game
So like half of isekai already?

Summoner, summon monsters to execute criminals and evil.

Not the edge just in general more interesting,and i love to playing the evil looking but good guy in any given game.
Reason why i love being a Necro in Diablo 2 or any game.

Attached: Warlock.jpg (676x1024, 95K)

JK Haru although it's not MC who gets BTFO.
>reductionary cynicism
>muh free will and choice
It's okay I would just be doing their choices for them, government does that all the time.

well the first half at least is almost all isekai, but the bit about treating it like an h-game is a lot rarer

>goverment does that all the time
also imagine my shock that
>reductionary cynicist sex pervert is a liberal

Not really, the way relationships are built in isekai series and h-games are almost the same.

I'd watch the fuck out of an isekai with h-game mechanics, though. Love meters on every person, and dialogue options to help getting the results you want. It'd be OP as fuck.

Imagine my shock when moralfag is retarded.
It's isekai you imbecile, Earth laws and morals need not apply.
I bet you eat meat every day without thinking much about poor living creatures lack of choice and horrible existence on the food factories.

Fucking hypocrites I swear.

Attached: 1548675009978.jpg (866x457, 158K)

Fighter. I don't care about magic or whatever, I want retard strength.

well even if that were true you've missed the point about it being what the protagonist is thinking. if half of them were thinking h-game a lot less of them would be focusing on combat and adventuring.
it's true that buying gifts can make you closer with people but you can't exploit the concept
there's no such thing as a non-moralfag, you're moralfagging right now

>retard strength

Attached: 1550505658939.png (378x392, 300K)

You can still lift while being a wizard.

Imagine the steroids you can create as a wizard.

Can I choose race too?
I'd want to be a goblin wizard

>you can still study magic while being a fighter

>no barbarian
Who made this shit?

Nah you're the one being retarded moralfag for zero good reason.
In isekai I'd buy all the cute slaves I have money for and mind-control those that I can't buy.
I also feel zero shame about that fantasy of mine and I don't care what you think of it or me.
What are you going to do now?
Continue to call me derogatory mean names?
How fucking horrifying!

Attached: 1543744280472.jpg (1676x943, 687K)

It's worth noting that very few isekai actually limit characters to a single RPG class. The protagonist always has a class that is basically 'do everything'. It's very, very rare for the class to have 'hard limits', so to speak.

Grimgar has the hardest limit, in that the protagonist is very clearly a bog-standard thief and is limited accordingly. Shield Hero has a 'soft limit' in that Naofumi is the Shield Dude, but he can also basically do everything after a while.

In most Western RPGs, the distance is a lot stricter. Wizards never get healing magic in D&D, for example, and can never wear armor unless they dual-class (which is invariably shitty).

Attached: DragonsCrown-29.jpg (1920x1079, 208K)

Attached: 1551582918657.jpg (650x942, 212K)

>wizard
>low str and lack weapon skills
>use self str buff and use magic to make animelike weapon skills
>fighter
>low int and lack mana
>study magic
>still can't do shit because limited mana fuck you over

are you saying mana is unrelated to int and can't be trained? you can easily have something like that as part of fighter

You don't have to study or whatever. Your spells come to you naturally, and you can cast (in terms of quantity) more spells than the Wizard.

The Wizard, however, gets a wider range of spells and is more versatile. The Sorcerer gets about four to five spells a level, and can cast about six to seven spells of that level in a single day. The Wizard gets as many choices as he wants each level (and can learn new spells), but he can cast them about four to five times a day.

>Wizards never get healing magic in D&D
Polymorh would have to do.

Attached: 1555842111954.png (1115x1600, 834K)

Be a Battlemage then

And you would suck ass for investing in INT as a martial.

Attached: 1545301374801.jpg (2000x1820, 1.27M)

Depends on the setting, if it’s a setting with no level cap and you multiclass I’d take levels in some kind of caster and fighter, with levels in some secondary skill like blacksmithing or merchant
Probably Paladin

... Are you seriously not seeing the point here?
>and you would suck ass for investing in STR as a wizard

depends what kind of game it is
in real life stats arent balanced, they're random rolls, you can have high stats in everything or low stats in everything
being weak doesnt make you smart and being strong doesnt make you stupid

This is basically the Dawn Caste in Exalted. In Exalted, there's this thing called 'the Dawn Solution', where the Dawn Caste is so good at combat you don't even need to roll. You just need to go "The Dawn Caste swordsman is here, everyone pack up and go home".

Exalted is weird, because there are no classes, everyone is a unique hero.

> Dawn Caste: Ultimate warrior, unique ability is an aura of terror that sends lesser enemies fleeing and can terrify golems and the undead and creatures that shouldn't be able to feel fear.
> Twilight Caste: Wizard (Sorcery in Exalted is less flexible than D&D, and not really good for combat), unique abilities are wizard vision and 'limit damage to minimum'.
> Eclipse Caste: Diplomat, unique abilities are diplomatic immunity (Spirits and demons can't attack you until you attack them first) and oath-binding. If someone breaks the oath, Heaven makes sure they go up in flames.
> Zenith Caste: Cleric, Priest of the Best God. Unique ability is destroying undead and purging the unclean.
> Night Caste: Rogue / Assassin. Unique ability is basically being invisible and undetectable, and being completely anonymous even if they see you.

Xenephon, Memorabilia, 371 BC
(Attributed to Socrates)
perseus.uchicago.edu/perseus-cgi/citequery3.pl?dbname=GreekFeb2011&getid=1&query=Xen. Mem. 3.12

>waste years to be subpair fighter and wizard
>cast spell to become good fighter while being fantastic wizard
Fighter need to commit for using magic, wizard larping fighter is something wizards does to dab on people for fun.

The point is Wizard is OP and whatever stupid RP with summoned weapons you could come up with would still be inferior to actual use of magic.

you're assuming there's no fighter bullshit "i cut your spell in half" or rogue bullshit "i temporarily steal your magic knowledge"

What the fuck is a Wizard going to do, if you Naruto run at him at twice the speed of sound?

A Wizard can do stuff until his MP or spell slots run out. The Fighter stays at optimum performance until he drops dead. In some RPG systems, 'Fighter' means you get attacks like mountain-cleaving blows and shit like that.

I would be a tyromancer.

You're still missing the point, if you can't train some core wizard stat you could have something similar for fighter

Is that really true? Magic gives you more utility, but as they say - everyone has a plan until they get punched in the fucking face.

>What the fuck is a Wizard going to do, if you Naruto run at him at twice the speed of sound?
Cast instant spell to escape are you retarded?
Martials have no shit on wizards starting from mid levels.

Thief or warrior, anything except yet another "muh average knowledge skyrockets my magic because I know SCIENCE!"

>everyone has a plan until they get punched in the fucking face.
This is what dumb martials tell themselves.
Except you can't punch that face it isn't there because it casted instant spell from hundreds suitable for that purpose.

That's what a berserker is.

Out of combat, it would appear Wizard can do the most. Being a Fighter or a Thief is great, but you don't see Fighters or Thieves doing things like raising great towers out of the ground, or making themselves immortal, or doing things that otherwise break physical limitations.

If you're a Fighter of incredible, dragon-slaying strength or a Thief who is basically invisible and utterly undetectable, there's still much LESS you can do that a Wizard. One user mentioned Exalted above, but in Exalted all of the abilities are explicitly magical. Technically all Exalted are magical beings.

Enjoy being teleported into a rock.

Demonologist to cast hell magic, summon demon hordes and a cute succubi secretary.

To be completely fair, all else being equal, the Thief is the most deadly. It's impossible to deal with a threat that you CAN'T know is there.

Assuming that a Thief is as stealthy and good at handling traps as a Wizard is magically powerful and a Warrior is physically powerful, the Thief kills the other two. He simply sneaks up to them in their sleep and cuts their throats. (He obviously loses a straight-up fight.)

Why is this namefag so mad that not every fantasy setting is D&D and allows powergaming and doing everything, else it's not fair? It's like you actually think like an actual isekai protagonist.
>only wizards can have untrainable stats
>physical health doesn't matter
>there are no bullshit non-magic techniques
>when the other guy attacks me, the DM will tell me and i'll have 10 minutes to decide what to "instantly do"

t

Attached: 1558451464109.png (725x938, 499K)

>namefag
Well that was embarrassing.

Anyway: only magic can beat magic and thinking that swinging your sword slightly faster would let you dab on literal Gods is retarded in any setting.
And if it isn't - then setting is retarded.

This. I mean, combat is traumatic as fuck. I would personally prefer to be the guy who is a master at actually hacking people to bits and so on, instead of being the guy who suffers PTSD after dropping a fireball on a platoon.

Herald or Blade Singer sounds close to what I'd like, but with a focus on utilitarian spells like Mold Earth, illusions, minor summons, rather than a bigger fireball.

Attached: lxy.jpg (400x400, 37K)

powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Rainbow_Flight
Thanks I just became the world's gayest bard.

if you mean gods then it's entirely plausible, most historical and fantasy concepts of gods had tangible physical presences. if you mean God then obviously no
>the setting is retarded because wizards aren't OP
t. unfit person

>suffers PTSD after dropping a fireball on a platoon.
Yeah until you're in that platoon and can do shit against magic dumb martial

Attached: 1553266312534.jpg (191x264, 24K)

powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Patience_Manipulation
This is fucking overpowered, holy shit

Probably Warrior.

Attached: isekai fail2.jpg (1024x734, 162K)

I would marry a dragon girl for sure

Wizard can make himself perfectly fit with magic and melee larp better than an actual martial of equal level.
Martial can't use magic at all.
Nuff said.

Attached: 1560596625672.jpg (693x520, 69K)

jew

Why isn't Cleric on the list? I mean, being able to heal and do generally holy stuff sounds great. Healing magic alone makes you better than Jesus. Cults have been formed for less.

Of course, the silly hat class.

Attached: index.jpg (160x315, 9K)

If I'm a Cleric, I want the biggest, silliest pope hat.

>only wizards can have untrainable stats
You're missing the point, if wizard have 200 int he can cast buff that give him 120str so if he train enough to have 80str which isn't a lot he can have 200str and 200int with very little training by simply being specialized wizard, now if you have fighter with 200str and dedicate to get 80int as well you can buff you int by 50 resulting in 200str and 130int, that of course if you don't go full morrowind and start staking buffs on stat buffs then your class is 100% irrelevant.

powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Skill_Enhancement
I guess I can become super OP with whatever class or skill I choose, and be one hell of a supporter

Would you actually know how to fight, if you buffed your strength? I mean, you might be stronger, but does it really help if you're up against someone who has the hands?

Bitch you know how to fight AND how to cast.

Everyone who doesn't go full brawler/monk to punch his way through shit is doing it wrong.

apothecary or merchant. Something that serves as a viable career in the civilian life.

that's fair enough but you've got to remember buffs are temporary, otherwise they cease to meaningfully be buffs, and there are advantages to permanent stats, like if you get attacked unexpectedly or if you're too slow to react and buff

But can you do both at once, is what I'm saying.

There's something hilarious about the idea about a guy going through life with just maxed out strength and the raw naked power of the human fucking fist. Sure, some people (faggots) might get sneaky, but when you have a man that is all punches versus a man with all dodges, he's going to get hit eventually.

The punching man is going to look stupid for a while, but then the sneaky boi is going to look stupid forever.

awwww fucking this
It was my favourite class in Ragnarok Online
The ultimate jew form in that game

>like if you get attacked unexpectedly or if you're too slow to react and buff
>martials are somehow always get a jump on wizards
>WHAT IF YOU ARE SUPERSONIC NARUTO RUN FALCON DROPKICK 360° NOSCOPE BASKSTABBED WHAT THEN HUH!!?!?!??!
>[Perfect Unknowable]

My fucking sides the cope of dumb melee fags in this thread is golden.

Attached: 1546336889859.jpg (384x510, 25K)

Are you assholes seriously doing caster supremacy on Yea Forums? Keep that trolling shit in /tg/ for fuck's sake.

The only one coping here is you. You literally think it's unfair for wizard to not be the best at everything. If you can't get over your stupid opinion, at least learn to enjoy the game with everyone else and accept you'll have flaws just like everyone else.

Magic is unfair, yes.

Attached: 1558101442273.png (720x479, 276K)

In all fairness, it's generally manlier to just go "All right, I'm about to give you the back of my fucking hand" than to try and cast a spell when violence erupts.

why is his mouth so low

>not choosing your profession based on what is the most economically beneficient to you in the geopolitical environment of the world you're sent to
>not being a little girl

Attached: 1004353.jpg (1024x683, 60K)

Blame OP.

Attached: 1538000163896.jpg (1000x2000, 449K)

>rogue steals your wizardry

Anti-paladin for maximum edge

Here's the superior one for rollan porpoises.

Attached: 1002Bclasses2Bpyramid.png (1600x1265, 1.09M)

>which would you want to be
>posts a roll image
literally off topic

Rolling.

Attached: mystery.jpg (600x518, 15K)

Sure.

rolling for monk

Martial artis please thank you.

ROLLAN FOR GLORY

Attached: comfy village.jpg (1400x8215, 1.98M)

>Tinker

I can definitely work with this.

what do i get if i rolled trips or quads?

Rolling

lmao he got nerd

>red mage
Not bad, i'll keep it.

Super Novice of course.

rollin

shut up i'll steamroll you with a golem

Spellsword pls

What is the difference between a summoner and a conjurer??

Attached: 1564097562697.png (772x1000, 1.13M)

Poor user. Nobody seems to care enough to reply to his post after 7 hours (Well, except this post of mine, I guess)

Summoner use the magic of nature and summon elemental spirits
Conjurer invocates demons and shiet.

If I'm the MC it doesn't matter, there's a high probability of bullshit plot armor allowing me to switch on the fly.
That said, I would probably go with whatever has the biggest stick for biggest damage, Grug smash basically.

Attached: 1564001994349.gif (320x220, 151K)

Based

Attached: 1556076656569.png (707x1000, 555K)

>trapmaster
noice

Attached: zora.png (250x250, 53K)

>Use a long-ranged "item box" to commit warcrimes

Attached: warcrimes.jpg (800x3446, 1.12M)

Rolling for Warlock and become the chad chink MC.

Why not?

Spell sword. I'm sick of seeing faggots struggle to hold any weapon but have some untamed unfulfilled affinity for magic. I'll do both and ass rape these would-be with my trusty rusty daggar

>Alchemist
Top fucking kek that's fate.
I'd run shop and orphanage, experimenting on kids and rising my own generation of Witchers.
Also /ss/.

Attached: 1542893592509.jpg (2400x1746, 1002K)

Strategist with
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Location_Manipulation

Attached: 134518345654431.gif (450x253, 573K)

Illusionist.

Illusions are thinking man’s magic. Illusionists can do just about anything if they’re clever enough. Illusions can be damaging as the real deal if they’re not seen through, even then master illusionists often use real spells to catch opponents off guard.

Katana wizard master
Dex katana and meme cheat magic is usually the most op in isekai worlds. Rogues are low class thugs and swords and shields are for people who can't do magic.

> Illusions can be damaging as the real deal if they’re not seen through
Far too realistic.

Attached: 1556966969953.jpg (744x656, 81K)

>multiclass shitter

Attached: 1563451699542.jpg (580x773, 62K)

rollan

Illusionist alone isn't enough. You need to be a dual class fencer illusionist to be a nightmare on the battlefield.

Inquisitor/witch hunter

rolling

Attached: 1492576420995.jpg (750x1000, 415K)

I wonder who is behind that post.

Attached: 1555215478488.jpg (1114x1600, 536K)

Psion

roll

Yea Forumsnon who chose bard because it's the class at the center probably live their life indecisive and love to play safe.

>Shadowmancer
Ohh my!

Attached: lasombra01s.jpg (220x341, 18K)

That's any user leaving decision to roll though.

>bard
Useless. What bard even can do lol

Where does this chart come from?
also, rolling.

Attached: 1557521515366.jpg (1200x871, 258K)