HxH

Gon and Killua are canon gay and there's proof..

Attached: 1561413004698.gif (500x479, 701K)

Pitou is the best girl and is my wife

Yes homo x homo is for homos it's in the title.
It isn't a she, but whatever floats your boat m8

Killua is canon gay. Reminder:
>Togashi previously wanted to write a sports shōnen with a canon gay crossdressing boy as the protagonist, but Shueisha shut him down.
>Togashi would then go on to write Yu Yu Hakusho, a hugely popular series.
>as thanks, and because Togashi had worked himself halfway to death, Shueisha allows Togashi free rein to do whatever he wants with Hunter x Hunter (hence his erratic schedules that would get any other author fired).
>Togashi also has full ownership over Hunter x Hunter, giving him absolute control over the story.
>now that he has so much power, Togashi plans on getting revenge on Shueisha for canning his gay sports manga all those decades ago by making Killua gay and they can’t stop him.
Further reasons:
>in chapter 286 (episode 121), Killua literally says he and Gon will commit "shinjū," otherwise known as "double suicide" — a term connotated with lovers.
>Togashi clearly has an interest in the "weird," as seen with Hisoka and Alluka.
>Togashi is married to Takeuchi, author of Sailor Moon — a series that features canon lesbians. In addition, the current Hunter x Hunter arc features a lesbian kiss between Morena and one of her followers.
>Yu Yu Hakusho has a gay couple: Sensui and Itsuki, showing that Togashi is willing to include gay characters and relationships in his stories.
>everything Togashi does is for a reason. When he includes scenes such as Killua's "Gon, you are light" and "shinjū,” he knows how fans will interpret them. To say otherwise implies he’s ignorant.
>to claim this is all bait is to insult Togashi, because that implies he's a hack who has to resort to the lowest form of writing: pandering. He is not that desperate.
>as seen in chapter 323 (episode 139), even Hisoka thinks Killua’s most “beloved” is Gon.
And the main reason:
>Togashi is a mad man.

Attached: a2.jpg (500x436, 44K)

Only in 2011, which was made by mentally ill fujos.

>Gon, you are light. Sometimes, you shine so brightly, I must look away. But, even so, is it still okay if I stay by your side?

What did Killua mean by this?

Attached: killua.jpg (1280x724, 166K)

Attached: 5LYzTBVoS196gvYvw3zjwJC5zVmmWS24Kn2D_B5ZoFY.jpg (1066x1600, 182K)

Gon is extremely optimistic and Killua can't agree with him all the time.

I’m glad hxh would be the first shounen with a gay ending because togashi is a gayfag

>Married to female
>Gay
uh?ok

>canon
>posts anime-only scene

Attached: 1538049570601.jpg (640x360, 41K)

read

>Girl

So it's not canon?

Pitou is a good girl

I would like Togashi to confirm that Gon and Killua (or at least one of them) are gay just to see how Yea Forums reacts to that.

Attached: 1562342868532.jpg (557x486, 118K)

these were mostly lazy fujobait

>>Togashi is married to Takeuchi, author of Sailor Moon — a series that features canon lesbians. In addition, the current Hunter x Hunter arc features a lesbian kiss between Morena and one of her followers.
I'm fine with most of what you've said but why would that be a reason for gay Killua?

This is what we call a 'headcanon' around here

Attached: 1501459103182.png (540x445, 159K)

I love my son Killua and I wish Togashi didn't make him suffer so much.

Attached: 1374289773421.png (1291x1937, 1.9M)

She helps him with drawing HxH and has influence on his manga in general.

Yeah, Killua is canonically gay bros and gon-sexual, he absolutely loves his trans sister too and calls her by her proper pronouns.

Attached: 65724296_567375877125624_7025584225377596496_n.jpg (746x746, 58K)

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 453423.jpg (1434x1605, 1.47M)

I want to have my first kiss with Pitou!

>Fucks multiple women
>Wants to fuck Killua
What a slut

>everything went to shit after they breathed the words "Greed Island"
what went so wrong?

imagine getting filtered before even reaching CA
yikes

I tried man but King Mary the "Ant" was way too much.

he is not a "madman" he is just a fagman

Enter Chadren

Attached: 1548796723364.jpg (859x1153, 85K)

>99 is Kurapika x Leorio
>11 is Gon x Killua
>33 will be ???

in my case it's the opposite. Greed Island is my favorite arc, followed by the mafia/phantom troupe arc.

>He’s a Mary Sue
Yeesh man, way to get filtered

Pariston x Ging

Yeah that’s cool and all but is there even a character that can beat Chrollo Lucilfer? Looking at the fight between Hisoka and the one duplicate guy he fought in heavens arena the fight was very very close and he was considered one of the best. But then we see Hisoka vs Chrollo and the difference in power is clear as day; Hisoka getting stomped multiple times and letting himself get snuck up on. Not getting in a hit on Chrollo and just jobbing the whole match. Chrollo even faced one of the top assassins who was called in by some of the wealthiest people on the planet and handled him with EASE as well as handled both Silva AND Zeno at the same time while not going all out.

>expecting a serious answer in a bait thread by non fans
Wait for the other serious threads or make one.

As long as the plot needs it, Chrollo can't lose a fight, Togashi can always make up a power in his book to get him out of any situation no matter how bad it is, as far as i care, if Chrollo isn't in Zetsu, then he can never die.

Pitou is the love of my life