Hey kid

Hey kid.

Attached: ImgDumpBloodPlusNov0817.jpg (752x1024, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FWDrc1nIKlA
youtube.com/watch?v=IUSrhDPN-VI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why yes I would like to /ss/
But please change into a Vietnamese dress first

Her sister was better and so were a few others. I wish we could get a sequel that wasn't as long of a timeskip of the sequel LN.

Attached: goods-book-480x705.jpg (480x705, 83K)

Nigga I've been looking for the LN for years, do you know where to read it?

Blood C The Last Dark was fucking crazy.

Attached: 50313172_p0.png (660x850, 922K)

Literally raped to death.

Why yes I will willingly fuck Diva anytime, even naked.

No, and I didn't even know it existed until recently.

Attached: 59db0698d25e99d0ea311c0c21e050a6.jpg (352x573, 128K)

bruh look at this dude
also why was the manga somehow worse than the anime?

Attached: dead nigga.png (1920x1080, 515K)

gives this kid a supporting role as Diva's personal bitch boy then he does jack shit as she gets killed and he no way fag'd her when she offered to bang him

Attached: literally snoo snoo'd to death.png (1920x1080, 541K)

>spic dub hire two sisters to voice the vampire sisters

This series was pretty good
we don't get many anime now with a continuous story that runs for 4 seasons

probably changed it because the writer probably felt the same as I and many other fans who watched it back then. It was really painful watching the show on TV and seeing that happen to Riku and you're powerless to stop it
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I don't think the rape is what killed him, it would be her blood that she gives afterward, either intentionally knowing it would kill him, or not knowing that it would have that affect and thinking it's a reward and that she could take him from Saya.

Him getting murked is a lot more impactful than him living and being Diva's ally because it kills the whole point of him wanting to of use to Saya and getting his shit pushed in by Diva an episode later. Him dying is the whole catalyst for everyone who isn't Haji upping their game.

To the best of my knowledge, she knew it would kill and did it mainly to fuck with Saya, which makes more sense as she aimed to take everything away from her as she did before.

Also didn't like Kai getting cucked in the end

Kai was never in the running for anything, let's be honest. If we're going by that logic, he was cucked an entire century before he was born.

I would have preferred a crippled Riku. I'd have loved to see his reaction that he impregnated the enemy.

I know that but it still feels like he got cucked in a way

This. Diva knew it would make him hard.

More than just the enemy should have been impregnated, but if I had to guess who would be involved if someone was before watching it, those two would not be near the top of the list. Maybe rescuing him just in time but Haji dying instead would have been interesting.

you cheeky cunt, i guess you could say he got rock solid from being snoo snoo'd by some prime vampire puss

Attached: eont.png (716x440, 553K)

I remember this.

Fucking Diva.

>remember watching this weekly on TV
>kept hearing Diva's name being thrown around
>expected a giant vampiric monster inside of the shipping container
>turns out to be a cutie
Good series. The blond scientist bitch who was with the detective was also nice.

And all the openings were consistenly gopd.

Attached: Diva Rape.webm (720x480, 2.49M)

OP3 by Uverworld is unironically one of the best I've seen. You can tell a good bit of the budget went into the animation for that one.

>nothing but gloves and stocking on
Good taste

Attached: BLOOD+012.jpg (1600x1200, 257K)

God I have to check them again because I can't remember any. But I think the first one was had a catchy song.

So the first iteration was Blood The Last Vampire, and that was p. good, but it left so many questions in its wake.
Some dude saw Blood The Last Vampire, and was all, "I'mma write a book about it!" and Blood The Last Vampire 2000 was born. It wasn't bad. It was also the first to postulate she had a sister.
After that was Blood+, which was so-so. The "needing blood in the sword to kill the chiropterans" was kind of a retarded thing, because she didjn't need it in BtlV or BtlV 2000.
Then there was Blood-C, which should have been aborted in the womb.
There was also a 2009 live action movie with Davos Seaworth that was fucking terrible and doesn't exist.
Everything basically builds off of everything else. As far as I've been able to tell, everything is a derivation of a derivation of a derivation of the original movie, which was just short of nonsensical.

Attached: Blood The Last Vampire [720p][F-R][41F54CF8].mkv_snapshot_01.09_[2019.07.27_21.11.42].jpg (1332x720, 105K)

I might be the only person ever who loved the reporter and the teenage girl.

She was consistently horny for shota dick during the whole series.

the reporter was great but he definitely got sidelined once Diva was revealed

I still have the openings saved, but I think I lost all the episodes I saved on a drive that died.

>I might be the only person ever who loved the reporter and the teenage girl.
Both of them were good, although I don't know if they were my favorites. Trying to discover the truth and chase Saya and Kai was a good way to keep them relevant.

Jesus tittyfucking christ, fifty episodes?
Which one has the shota rape?

>look up author of source material
>female mangaka
Like clockwork.

If my memory is not wrong, it happens episode 32. If not, then watch it from episode 1 you faget.

Rewatching all the openings, I think opening 2 was the most kino of them.
youtu.be/FWDrc1nIKlA

Also, I think the most cucked character was Solomon, not Kai kek.

my favorite was the one that goes
>nananananana NAAAAAAAAAANA
at the beggining.

My favorite op/ed is the one that has the huge tree, I can't remember the lyrics or what else was in it and can't find it in youtube. I think it was only on like 3 episodes too.

Eh, changed my mind. It was kind of a crap series when it aired, and fifty episodes is twenty-six too much. I'll watch something else. Don't let my disinterest bother you, though.

>the time when Hyde and L'arc en Ciel were at their peak

This is some delicious nostalgia

Only watched until episode 20 or so but that's a god-tier OP.

Attached: [Doki] Blood-C - 01v2 (1280x720 Hi10P BD FLAC) [50324211].mkv_snapshot_05.52_[2019.07.27_21.07.44].j (1280x720, 96K)

youtube.com/watch?v=IUSrhDPN-VI

French + Japanese + English = the ultimate combo

I think all the endings and openings were good
I went online and saved mp3s of them all back then

Was this show too gory for normies? I barely see any recommend it in "TOP DARK ANIME PLOT TWISTS"

Any list of that kind without Master of Martial Hearts isn't worth paying attention to

What do you call the new Blood series? + and C are already taken.

The show was already dark so it was not quite a "dark plot twist"

O -

Blood -y

and then it takes them 50 episodes until they explain what the title means

Blood++

Transfusion

Letting CLAMP near Blood the Last Vampire was a mistake.

This triggered me

Blood * (as in star)

Diva's daughter has grown up and is now part of an idol group touring Japan and sometimes other countries in the world
she hunts monsters and other vampires at night while working as your typical idol at all other times
she's not some kind of good two-shoes however, as she occasionally kills a fan here and there to feed on their blood
Things start progressing fast when a new girl is suddenly introduced into their idol group...

Unironically I want a series where diva's kids are the mcs. Would call it Blood x

>Diva's daughter
Didn't Diva have twins?

I want a sequel where part of it involved Saya being woken up early because they found a way to elimnate the need for decades of sleep. Why let Diva's children deal with that problem too?

Yeah. Looks like user forgot there were two babies.

Blood U
Girl lives a normal high school life then gets bit by a vampire girl that dresses and attends the high school she lets her live and they fight together against the monsters and gov.
Twist is the monsters were made by the gov and they are ancestors.
>sequel
No thanks.

They would make a new, unrelated Blood series, not a sequel to Blood+. The Blood franchise doesn't do sequels.

yea I forgot it was twins, but I can save my ass by saying the twin will be introduced later in the story since everyone is gonna wonder that "Hey, weren't they twins?!?!?" and then everyone finds out what the twin is up to

Also that faggot gakt

Blood AB, the MCs are Diva's daughters, one of their names starts with A and the other's with B.

But they grew up together

I thought their names were Kanade and Ibiki

look dude just watch the show, Ok?

According to the sequel LN, Kanade (the one with eyes like Saya) goes to a different school than Hibiki (the one with eyes like Diva). They don't seem to get along as Kanade is an honor student type while Hibiki is the rebel type and wants to be a singer.

Attached: 71Eu5bJXXjL.jpg (697x1000, 150K)

Small correction, Hibiki has Saya's eyes while Kanade has Diva's.

Ah shiet.

Who's the blonde guy??

No idea. I didn't read the novel. I just found a summary talking about the twins.

>someone saved my edit
I-i'm flattered

I never finished that but the ending was great.

Does this exist in English in any form?

But it was not.
>Riku getting cute boytoy vampire at the end
Pretty much the canon ending.

Attached: 14156471.jpg (907x1413, 301K)

Nah. It's a pretty obscure novel too. It was published in 2017. So many years after the tv show aired no one gives a damn about it.