Little vampire girls, I wonder how Japan came with the idea but they seriously found gold with it...

Little vampire girls, I wonder how Japan came with the idea but they seriously found gold with it. Why are they so great Yea Forums?

Attached: Krul Tepes.jpg (2066x1377, 263K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangakakalot.com/chapter/arifureta_shokugyou_de_sekai_saikyou_2/chapter_12
arifureta.fandom.com/wiki/Great_Labyrinths
youtube.com/watch?v=28jr-6-XDPM
youtube.com/watch?v=H2LQMElLoLs
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=70764030
youtube.com/watch?v=8LQacPpYjLU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because you're a pedophile

>I wonder how Japan came with the idea
Interview with a Vampire. I really feel old when I have to point out the movie that sparked interest in loli vampires.

And that's a good thing.

Why, I have no idea what you mean.

Attached: 1558260478939.webm (854x480, 2.51M)

I want Krul to step on my face.

Yeah, I only see mature ladies in this thread.

Attached: Kaya.jpg (640x960, 154K)

Loli vampires suck the blood from your dick.

That sounds painful. Not enough to stop me though.

Attached: Kirie.png (1280x720, 1.03M)

Attached: I Saved a Loli Elf in Another World and This Happened.png (2030x2880, 1.54M)

She should join the main group. Having her appear only in cameos is a total waste.

Attached: Krul2.jpg (900x1300, 1.06M)

>prime Kirsten Dunst

Attached: interview with a vampire.jpg (820x547, 67K)

Do nips have anything like vampires in their traditional folklore or are they purely a western import

Seems like an import only. Almost all of them wear western clothes.

Attached: Mina.jpg (1024x768, 727K)

thread needs more Hazuki and Yue

Yue is delicious even if she ends up giving me Anemia.

Attached: Suc2.webm (1920x1080, 1.22M)

Vampires originated in Romania

What's with all the pedoposting on Yea Forums today, is it pedo refugees from sadpanda?

The Scarlet Sisters need to be here.

Attached: Scarlet sisters.png (903x1401, 1.23M)

Impeccable taste

Attached: 1548005400969.jpg (972x1334, 136K)

>movie

Hazuki is top tier for me. Being one of the few brunette loli vamps certainly helps.

Attached: Hazuki bed.jpg (967x735, 444K)

Yes the movie made it popular. Who the fuck reads gay novels about vampires?

Hail ojou-sama

Attached: 1538930404111.png (685x800, 366K)

I doubt the Japanese read the book. Claudia in the movie looks closer to the loli vampires they would create later.

Japan's culture is ahead of the world. It's a shame the rest of the so-called "civilized" world is trying drag them down and get rid of lolis doing cute, lewd, and badass things.

The gay vampires were great. Shame they won't get a second season.

Attached: Dorkpires.jpg (1684x2381, 638K)

Vampire Gabu > Angel Gabu

Attached: 1543965612657.png (850x1200, 942K)

Every time. I prefer the blonde semen demon though.

Attached: Ellie.png (1920x1080, 2.23M)

Zun needs to remember her sister as well.

Attached: Flan005.png (1470x1084, 1.01M)

We need more of them.

Attached: 220px-Claudia_(The_Vampire_Chronicles).jpg (220x408, 21K)

Both are equally good

Attached: my little gabu's can't be this cute.jpg (750x1046, 74K)

But Sofy is equally better

Attached: 1554557835522.jpg (640x360, 29K)

>hundreds to thousands of years old
For you.

Attached: 53154595_p0.jpg (588x1000, 552K)

Who is the girl in blue?

Furu furu furu moon~

If you are here, you probably survived the first episode of Arifureta. In that case lets ask you this question Yea Forums. Suppose you find yourself in the Abyss (replacing MC) at the floor Yue was sealed but instead of her you find your favorite loli vampire (if its Yue then her). You have the power to unseal her and the abilities/equipment (no companions) of the MC of the last isekai you watched/read after the third month of arriving to the new world (to make a parallel with Hajime). You also get 5 vials of Ambrosia (basically Full Restores).
Can you make it out of the Abyss? And more importantly, can you make your loli vampire fall for you?
Take in mind that the Hydra is still the final boss at floor 100. Manga chapter: mangakakalot.com/chapter/arifureta_shokugyou_de_sekai_saikyou_2/chapter_12
Info for the Great Orcus Labyrinth: arifureta.fandom.com/wiki/Great_Labyrinths
Now with 100% less superpower wiki since the mods hate it as they considered it rolling (bullshit).

Attached: Vampire loli list.jpg (845x776, 790K)

>Can you make it out of the Abyss?
Yes.
>can you make your loli vampire fall for you?
Maybe.

Definitely yes to both, you don't even know how cool I'm

That Opening was something else: youtube.com/watch?v=28jr-6-XDPM

Hebe vamp lolis are better

Attached: pachira.jpg (1000x1391, 200K)

The original SHAFT animu

Shalltear is an oppai loli

Lu.

Shalltear uses pads. EE may be even larger than her,

Attached: Shall003.jpg (4084x5891, 1.81M)

No she doesn't. Delete this.

Another one that needed a second season. Her and Liru were the best.

Her and Uma. Liru is unattractive.

Attached: [Tsundere] Renkin San-Kyuu Magical Pokaan - 06 [DVDRip h264 768x576 FLAC][F5D10E03].mkv_snapshot_10. (768x576, 53K)

It doesn't make her any less attractive.

Attached: Shall004.jpg (1800x2618, 1.48M)

She's flat, she just wears pads.
What I am not sure about if she's an actual vampire or just a leech thing.

yeah retard, because vampire lolis are a real life thing, therefore makes us real life criminals.

My wife Shinobu.
Dance in the Vampire Bund
Momo The Blood Taker
the one from the new isekai anime
Vampy from Granblue
Thats all the vampire lolis I can think of, and yep they are all waifu material.

A vampire. Is just that they were ugly as sin in Yggdrasil and Peroroncino needed to do magic to turn that into the Shalltear we know.

If Gunn Ota ever gets adapted we are getting a loli vampire sniper.

Attached: Chrisse.png (1600x2254, 3.46M)

This.
>vampire fiction is for women, how do we sell it to men
>vampire loli, she has the body of loli, but is hundred years old
Boom jackpot.

The best ideas are sometimes the simplest ones.

Attached: EE_v0.png (1245x1200, 1.1M)

fuck off japanese shadman shitter

will owari no seraph ever cont?

How can you hate those thighs? Are you gay?

No.

There is material for a new season but it gets confusing really fast. Also, not enough Krul but that was to be expected.

Krul needs more love than what she got

They have creatures that suck blood but most don't look human

hello tranny

She didn't even get good merch. With that design it was a no-brainer to make a PVC scale but for some reason the didn't do anything. Wasted potential in its true expression.

Attached: Krul.jpg (744x1052, 409K)

So how did the show even end? was she killed?

This. Hollywood loves seccsy children. Nippon just made them 2D and therefore better and legal.

She got captured and sent to Ferid's rape dungeon.

Attached: Chained Krul.jpg (1000x1220, 814K)

Fujoshits.

She worked on KyoAni.

Based Vampire Gabu poster.

Attached: 1556714947752.jpg (1152x2048, 258K)

Fuck I want those thighs to crush my head

Attached: __remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_cado_noelapark__33efcdc20c8e6d4be01445567bd7e9ed.png (868x1228, 1.44M)

They are good, I get you.

Attached: 1547463530615.jpg (765x1080, 1.12M)

Blue loli, while also extremely cute and sexy, is not a vampire.

Attached: 54079386_p0.jpg (1000x705, 772K)

why are vampires so gay?

Attached: 1d95.jpg (1280x1807, 688K)

Goblin Gabu.

Attached: goblingabu.jpg (225x350, 44K)

I wish I could find some good loli vamp manga
I finished rosario vampire and it has no loli vamps

How could that be when romania didn't exist until the last century?

Attached: Ellie.(Tonari.no.Kyuuketsuki-san).full.2377580.png (244x669, 93K)

I hate that there's so little touhou yuri. Not that I think it should be a yuri franchise, but there's just something special about vampire incest or Reimu/Marisa using fairies sexually.

u mad?

me in the right

Cliches aren't great, specially the ones that only exist to pander to sweaty otaku. Miyzazaki was onto something when he criticised the overly self-referential and stereotype-ridden nature of the modern anime industry.

Shalltear is a womenlet not a loli.

Zun said that they're all straight so I guess most artists just respect his wishes.

>franchise with no males
>all the characters are straight
So that's why it's all futa.

Yeah. Little girls don't make these sorts of facial expressions.

Attached: [Coalgirls]_Nisemonogatari_04_(1920x1080_Blu-ray_FLAC)_[C98CEAB7].mkv_snapshot_19.07_[2015.03.21_06. (1920x1080, 83K)

It's not a Japanese idea but like most things that they stole from western demonology the Japs completely white washed it to fit with their animist background.

I hate little girls

Pedophilia is not a crime though.

Attached: 033.jpg (1280x1821, 648K)

except for one chad

Attached: D5J56.png (817x1153, 254K)

Anne Rice came up with little girl vampires before japs did to be fair.

The advertisers, bro

Japanese guys get intimidated by men in their animes, for them its wish fulfillment and having other men to 'compete with' ruins this. That's why so many characters are self-inserts without a personality outside of being kind.

It's censored.

>Bad End
Western literature was a mistake.
It's a damn shame she got stuck in a show that doesn't use her.

Attached: e798454fb077a69ca016770eef3d62b2.jpg (694x644, 124K)

>By a tiny black square

Attached: Nico.png (1280x720, 704K)

You can be a pedo without being a criminal you know?

Protest much pedo?

>copcraft
Nope I'm fucked.

But everyone says it with the criminal connotation in mind so no sane person will say that they're a pedo.

Attached: 1294794680446.png (698x658, 72K)

I swear these censors are getting smaller

Attached: 1542016530177.png (183x373, 110K)

Aren't you that guy posting on /k/?

Huh, reminds me of the Nagatoro guy.

I came here to post this

Great things are great.

Attached: 1449869260036.webm (1024x576, 2.26M)

I wonder why.

Attached: 2.png (960x1378, 839K)

Should've been an oppai loli

Pretty sure ZUN came up with the idea first

user, I

It is. The same author also did those really strange Prisma Illya streaking doujinshi. He has some peculiar tastes.

took the bait

Come the fuck on, user. Highly Responsive to Prayers (as far as I know the first touhou-related game) came out in 1996. Embodiment of Scarlet Devil was 2002.
Interview with the Vampire, the Anne Rice novel featuring a prominent vampire little girl character (who was blonde and wore ornate gothic dresses) was published in 1976. ZUN didn't get started for 20 years after Anne Rice. It's unquestionably an idea of Western origin.

Attached: 1551999348732.png (160x193, 67K)

I don't think Child vampires are really exclusive idea.Even are you scared in the dark had them.

Oshino Shinobu. All-time top vampire loli.
The last isekai I read, the protagonist had the power to gain stats, level-up, and develop new skills at a ridiculously high pace just by doing pushups alone in a room. After a few weeks of sparring sessions, he beat the god of battle in a swordfight.
Not a great series, but the power is definitely excellent. I'm definitely clearing the Abyss.
Could I make Shinobu fall for me? That's a bit harder to say, but I'm hopeful.

post vampire lolis

Attached: 1562186833364.jpg (1412x1000, 459K)

READ, weab, READ

>Thinking Anne Rice is literature
>Thinking Yea Forums talks about actual fiction instead of sperging out over philosophy 24/7
Nonsensical.

Attached: 977005_p0.jpg (459x600, 207K)

Wait you're telling me Yea Forums doesn't have loli threads? No Lolita or Alice in Wonderland? And they consider themselves cultured?

Eternal cunny

Attached: 495821.jpg (1123x1040, 280K)

Why are they always blonde

Vampires are a foreign monster and blonde = foreigner.

noble and western ladies

Attached: 70444390.jpg (1800x1350, 650K)

Pretty sure there was a literal real life panic about a shota vampire in Serbia killing his acquaintances during the 18th century.
It's not a new idea.

Blondes just DO IT better.

Attached: 1547337193532.jpg (1638x2000, 405K)

Because blonde hair is attractive

Silver is a popular choice of color too. I'd love to have more white-haired vampire lolis though.

I can see her butt!

Attached: 1435242407605.png (3000x1687, 897K)

plus they can wear goth-loli clothing without shame

I do so like these frequent vampire loli threads we've been having lately

Attached: 1557611814836.png (750x2000, 1.27M)

Saving grace of Arifureta.

Why is she so smug?
Why is everyone in this show so smug.
Now that I think about it was it owari no seraph that started smugposting?

>Why are they so great Yea Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=H2LQMElLoLs

>movie
be gone hellspawn

>Who the fuck reads gay novels about vampires?
highschoolers in litclass 10 years ago you giant faggot

Yellow eyes are the best. I adore whoever gave them to Shinobu.

Attached: shinobu heart.jpg (850x597, 101K)

Shinobu is great, but I honestly feel that her design would be improved by blue or red eyes.

I always have to stop and think when charactes have the same color hair & eyes
Nothing against it though, I'm neutral in this case for shinobu
Just wonder what goes into ultimately deciding to keep them the same color

Attached: Nisemonogatari_4_25.png (1280x720, 1.22M)

I wanna live in a cramped apartment with Momo.

Attached: mrs-chapter-200097040_00.jpg (753x1143, 720K)

You need to go back.

I have to disagree with that. Blue eyes are a natural color and thus together with her hair would shift her entire look toward being mundane, which is the opposite of her character. Red in vampire designs is mostly done because of blood symbolism but Shinobu despite being a vampire has little relationship or interaction with blood or violence in general.

Shinobu's a generally peaceful being, characterized as dazzlingly glamorous, indulgent, luxurious, powerful, and whimsical. The greatness of her existence canonically exudes a pressure on its own and she can literally obliterate things by glaring at them. The yellow eyes fit this well because yellow is a lot more visually striking than red, especially with the high-contrast eye design SHAFT uses for her, and is the primary color associated with luxury, status, etc that is thematically appropriate for her.

That same sense of luxuriousness and status is also why blonde is such a popular vampire loli/ojousama hair color in general, and coincides nicely with being european. The key thing here is that many vampire lolis are more defined by their status as a vampire, hence things like bloodsucking and gothic stylization are emphasized, where Shinobu's scope as a being goes way beyond that (worshiped as a god, time traveling, surpassed her own vampire vulnerabilities, etc).

Attached: eyes.png (1920x1080, 3.46M)

>Red in vampire designs is mostly done because of blood symbolism but Shinobu despite being a vampire has little relationship or interaction with blood or violence in general
I just think blonde hair and red eyes are a fantastic color combo, honestly.
You've clearly put more thought into this than I have, but I'll stand up for the idea a bit. I don't think gold eyes are the only way to communicate the luxurious and semidivine aspect of her character.
Red and gold is a classic set for referring to luxury, royalty, and wealth. Imperial China and Rome both paired them frequently, and modern interior design uses them often in pursuit of an opulent image; I think gold is most often paired with either red or white in decor, generally speaking.
For a more pointed focus on royalty, you could give her purple eyes for the historical reference; that is a natural eye color as well, though.

Fuck you, you made me spill soda on my keyboard.

>And as her blood is sucked, Akari can feel the heat being drained from her body through her neck. The tips of her toes turn ice cold as the sensation runs up her legs, through her thighs, and through the reaches of her nethers as it continues through her spine while her fingers lose their heat one by one. Following the numbness is a tingling; faint at first, but slowly getting stronger in waves. Whenever she feels like her brain cannot take it any longer, she is overcome with pleasure screaming in every nerve in her body, more and more, over and over again. The most sensitive parts of her body harden and twitch, her limbs spasming from the inescapable cascade of sexual energy. And with each pulse, her muscles grow stronger, her bones tough enough to lift a road roller, and yet her skin almost feels like it's thinning, becoming sensitive to even the slightest light—which, in turn, amplifies the prick of Sophie's fangs, the feel of her wet tongue on her neck, the slight dribble of saliva and blood mixed together dripping down, sending a shiver to her deepest parts. Yet her transformation does not end there; suddenly two pangs of pain explode in her back, her body instinctively trying to reject the wings growing from her shoulder blades. It feels like torture, like it goes on forever, until finally, with a dizzying burst, they shoot from her back in the greatest orgasm of Akari's life. Breathing heavily, her entire body trembling with each flap of her new wings, she slumps down into Sophie's welcoming lap, sliding through the puddle of love juice exuded from her quivering pussy, but basking in the sensation of being reborn as Sophie's eternal lover.

How the fuck is this post still here

It's censored.

It's censored.

The slow reveal of Shinobu's true nature is so well done. She's great at the vampire act, but watching it get eroded as she becomes happier and more comfortable is really rewarding and endearing.

Attached: [Commie] Nekomonogatari (Black) - 04.mkv_snapshot_21.44_[2015.06.25_02.16.56].jpg (1920x1080, 93K)

>You Will never fuck a vampire Loli a month straight.

Attached: 1563807758028.gif (480x270, 425K)

What other series revolve around a protagonist's adventures and relationship with his immortal loli (vampire or otherwise)? Bund was a little melodramatic for my tastes.

The direction Bund took wasn't quite what I hoped for either, although that wasn't enough to stop wanting more.

Attached: [Commie] Monogatari Series Second Season - 08 [BD 1080p AAC] [8390B80B].mkv_snapshot_11.04_[2016.05. (1920x1080, 818K)

She needs more fanservice. That ass in the cover was too glorious to stay hidden forever.

/a stop turning me into a pedo

Attached: cat-boner.png (331x375, 223K)

You mean 2 months.

then why this one pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=70764030 always gets deleted when its completely safe

Who is this semen demon?

I was referring to other than Monogatari, actually.

Imagine Vlad the Impaler coming back to life and finding out people in the distant future on two sides of the planet are all obsessed with fucking his beautiful, nonexistent daughters.

Oh fuck that latest CHAPTER

Attached: mrs-chapter-200099805_17.jpg (761x1143, 477K)

Can't actually think of one that's good. I can go for MC and supernatural girl in stuff like Tasogare Otome x Amnesia and Spice and Wolf.

Hey, as long as they aren't Turks he'd probably be alright with it.

Come on, I can't fap to that.

Were you that potential rapist in that chapter?

Momo is cute as fuck. Felt a little bad that nobody takes her seriously though. Kind of reminds me of Claudia.

Cop Craft might be right up your alley. Tilly a cute.

Attached: Tilarna.jpg (1240x1775, 812K)

Interview with *the Vampire

For the Queen.

Attached: 1554186290284.jpg (1029x960, 143K)

At least Shinobu's eyes go red after drinking blood.

She looks like Rachel. Is that her? The only thing giving me doubts is her chest that looks smaller than Rachel's.

Came here to post this.
>Suppose you find yourself in the Abyss (replacing MC) at the floor Yue was sealed but instead of her you find your favorite loli vampire (if its Yue then her). You have the power to unseal her and the abilities/equipment (no companions) of the MC of the last isekai you watched/read

Oh boy, I'm ΑΩ, are you sure I wasn't the thing sealed in this dungeon? Being an SCP is kind of broken.

Oh I thought so too. Is it her?

Oh and, loli vampire is Eva from Negima. She probably doesn't fall for me, but we both survive the dungeon, not like she needed my help. I probably even get to pretend I don't have powers from all the shit she can pull by herself.

I don't think so. She doesn't have pointy ears and her hair decorations are different.

She got turned into a fuck nugget.

Bless this thread.

Attached: smug and thirsty.jpg (562x512, 115K)

But she would be starved at the beginning so helping her is a necessity.

I love her but she's evil.

Ew, no. She can drink the monsters blood. My blood is precious, I must keep all of it. It's mine!

The concept of a legal loli come from Black Jack though

Attached: Pinoko.gif (511x385, 72K)

>not wanting your favorite vampire to drink your blood
Why the fuck are you even here?

Mina Tepes

Little vampire girls suck.

Attached: 1543192902205.png (1250x700, 1.26M)

Letting her feed on you counts as helping her. However, I don't think the scorpion will wait till she is fully replenished. Getting into the fight is a must.

Mina never had a hime cut styled bangs.

I didn't ask to be there though?

Attached: Question2.jpg (600x465, 48K)

>loli vampire daughteru
>loli dragon wife

It's not fucking fair.

Attached: W14.jpg (844x1200, 254K)

You clicked on the loli vampire thread, faggot.

What? No, I got isekai'd to a labyrinth with a loli vampire of my choice and the powers of the last isekai protagonist I consumed.

Attached: dudewat.png (480x480, 246K)

I would have left Kissshot for dead, honestly.

Take your vampire to the beach for summer time fun

Attached: 774bbeadfc76d0e472ef61860f9b44d0.jpg (1181x1748, 1.45M)

Eye color matches, ribbon matches, cup size matches, and what doesn't can be attributed to artist's interpretation. That's Mina more than anybody else.

>summer time fun

Attached: W4mwXMT.jpg (2000x1200, 481K)

Get the hell out of here Akari.

It's interesting how most series throw the sunlight weakness out the window.

Attached: [Coalgirls]_Nisemonogatari_10_(1920x1080_Blu-ray_FLAC)_[50FF5490].mkv_snapshot_17.04_[2017.04.27_03. (1920x1080, 1.04M)

no they dont

And stick this fork in an electrical socket, while you're at it.

Poor Remi, someone needs to help her.

Must be fooled by some fanart. My mistake.

That's a big mushroom.

4u

It's like she's glowing in sunlight.

She kinda glows in every light.

Sparkle even.

The way of thinking is old! We 2019 vampires now.

Attached: mrs-chapter-200097040_03.jpg (754x1143, 627K)

Fuck, I want a loli vampire sex slave.

Attached: 1513004967429.jpg (1920x1080, 162K)

Old man Drac didn't vaporize in the sunlight either.

She can get hurt by the sun when she goes full vampire.

Pic related gets hurt by the sun but her regeneration is faster than it.

Attached: 148848503.png (1000x1400, 1.38M)

Attached: Evangeline_McDowell.jpg (814x1074, 161K)

Only two I find worth mentioning

Attached: 81919l.jpg (315x450, 52K)

Attached: everybody.png (544x231, 113K)

Neboke vampire

Attached: pachira is love.jpg (550x792, 254K)

Nice that she isn't a torch anymore. They lost an opportunity to show her naked after her clothes got burned though.

probably yea

Attached: __oshino_shinobu_bakemonogatari_and_monogatari_series_drawn_by_tianlluo__3bd7366dc12d81b9e32d4b44a2f (707x1000, 446K)

Sirius the Jaeger had vampires that toasted upon death/exposure to sun. It's pretty bad though.

Attached: 3.jpg (400x400, 71K)

She does look better with red eyes.

Attached: Vamp loli 3.jpg (650x800, 105K)

Gimme the besr vampire animes out there

The Tamara end was worth its badness.

Vampire: The Suckening
Kimi ni Blood
Rachel Alucard Tag

Shiki

You just need to fuck the evil out of her. It worked for the hero in this doujin.

Attached: Isekai1.jpg (1035x1500, 536K)

educated weebs is the next step in human evolution

I would have Narcoleptic Vamp's powers so healing and monster meat powers still apply right?

Retard

Thefuck?

This one actually looks good ty.

I'm a bakunyuu boy, but something about these vamps warms a part of my heart.

Attached: 1552075672463.png (834x834, 750K)

You were always a pedo user, we're just helping you realize it

Attached: 1550641110548.jpg (253x239, 37K)

>you will never be a shady god that sends lolibaba loving anons on isekai adventures
I give up.

Attached: 3.jpg (1035x1500, 444K)

Evil Mom can use Dio eye blast.

Attached: 0ECD75C1-CFE0-4017-BCAC-C0B619B23C5F.jpg (295x313, 44K)

Dude, he’s gay.

Momo is a nice addition. I like that she acts less overconfident than the majority and shows more her insecurities. That makes endearing.

Attached: Momo.jpg (850x1200, 231K)

Shut it fag n kys

She can't beat the cock. Even the strongest vamps fail miserably against it. Just ask Remilia.

Attached: Futile.jpg (1307x528, 368K)

Touhou Girl can lose to Naruto cock.

Touhou faggot don’t know anything.

She's pretty different from the typical old ones.

Attached: A16.jpg (522x760, 284K)

blessed op

Attached: 51-16.jpg (1030x750, 194K)

Attached: Momo Persefone Draculia.jpg (568x1617, 416K)

Attached: 1311544914646.jpg (453x674, 221K)

Attached: 1336609858416.jpg (1645x1259, 222K)

Attached: 1370060588718.jpg (2149x2349, 912K)

Attached: 1385345513879.png (754x1014, 764K)

Attached: 1396818043949.jpg (675x1200, 523K)

I want my own.

She is delightful. I hope the manga does well, gets many many chapters, and one day a successful anime with a high budget.

Attached: 353017 - Bakemonogatari Shinobu_Oshino alphonse_(white_datura).jpg (1600x1135, 777K)

This is what I call fine art. The nude version is still better.

Attached: 1347380360470.png (1108x1600, 496K)

The Rakan arc was the best part of that manga, honestly. Shishou Eva was top-tier.

they all gangbanged her, didn't they?

sad

Attached: alert.png (437x197, 85K)

>Asking for another Young Jump adaptation
You sure about that? It might end making the first episode of Arifureta look competent in comparison.

Attached: GK.webm (1280x720, 1.64M)

Thats why I said high budget. It might help. Maybe I should have added competent to that list.

Rachel is sexy. Sad she didn't get her man at the end.

Attached: Rachel003.png (1000x1122, 785K)

Erie is the best vampire in anime.

Attached: 1544594619087.png (568x871, 698K)

Did the story actually end? I might have to go and finish the games soon if thats the case.

Shaft could made something good with this as long as they don't get overcreative like with Bund. I can also see Yumiri Hanamori voicing Momo. She did really well with Evileye.

Attached: Momo2.jpg (2294x1617, 1.69M)

Not to make this too Yea Forums, but there appears to be a loli vampire in Code Vein. Maybe a little older than some of us would like, but I'm looking forward to it for her.

Bund had pretty fun direction though and Aoi Yuuki was a perfect choice. I can't remember what the issue was, some shitty anime-original filler plot or something right?

Nisemonogatari is fine art.

It deviated too much from the manga and some characters were completely rewritten. Like the sweets eating werecat that replaced one of the wolves.

First ep was totally anime only. Cant say I hated it because it was certainly an interesting way to start the series, but with all the changes after that too, it became pretty divisive. Its been so long I cant really say if I like it or hated it myself anymore. I'd have to go and watch it again.

The end of Ragna's story. They can maybe continue with a new MC but who knows.

You mean pic related? She seems more like a teen to me. Also, its disappointing that the character creator doesn't give you the sliders for a loli vamp. Wasted potential.

Attached: Mia.jpg (666x926, 242K)

The entire idea of vampires in anime in general is western-inspired. Japanese vampires are big black fearsome shadow monsters.

Attached: 1519854907776.jpg (980x1300, 331K)

Where did you get the download for the scans? I don't see anything on Coming Soon's site/blog unless it's via IRC?

I am just copy pasting from Mangakakalot. No big deal.

Well dang, guess they barely compress their scans

This kind of artistic poses are always a treat to the eyes.

Attached: Remi2.jpg (1430x956, 272K)

Attached: 1562349856107.png (1200x1400, 1.64M)

I'll give her my blood

I would just take her home. Every loli vamp deserves happiness.

My negroid.

Attached: bm.png (861x721, 822K)

>I wonder how Japan came with the idea
I'm pretty sure Touhou invented, or at least popularized, the archetype.

Kirie was a delight. Specially her voice.

Attached: Kirie biting.png (1280x720, 1.05M)

>willingly giving a vampire your blood.
Do you have no pride in a human being?

No

Attached: Seishin.png (728x410, 367K)

Attached: 64593031.png (590x565, 398K)

Then, you should at least give your predator the dignity of serving as worthy prey. Making them work for their food, rather than simply surrendering without any kind of struggle.

Is this porn?

Fuck this faggot. Did everything wrong and still got rewarded a loli vampire at the end.

Attached: i_261.jpg (1450x2048, 328K)

The Keeno novel could easily be adapted into a movie.

Attached: 1497141294674.jpg (1536x1144, 240K)

I would tell you where I found it but my source is now dead.

Would Dracula adopt any of these vampire lolis?

Attached: Dracula.jpg (1280x721, 55K)

Someone tell her there's no cord

Attached: 1545413807159.jpg (846x1200, 220K)

No. He was fed up with everything at that point.

how is a normal human supposed to resist ?

Attached: 229h.jpg (1280x1841, 464K)

Attached: IMG_3179.JPG.png (1227x897, 1.41M)

Human determination and willpower.

That only works for Fatalpulse MCs.

Attached: wesley-snipes-blade-1563961684.jpg (2600x3216, 947K)

Blade is a dhampir though.

Nah, I feel like Japan had a lot of mythology about monsters and spirits, whereas the west had more about the living dead and gods.

Attached: 1543525463645.jpg (1500x1125, 268K)

Most traditional vampires aren’t actually weak to sunlight. Some stories have sunlight inconvenient to them, like in Dracula, but it doesn’t actually kill them.

Do semen vampires exist?

Attached: 1564321084539.jpg (965x1348, 75K)

Delete this!

I like the implication that there's a significant amount of vampires going around making little girls their children

Vampires aren't real, user.

Attached: 1560188649416.png (1800x1271, 1.69M)

>Thinking Lolita is actually about lolis

They are called succubi.

Those are called succubi.

Attached: Succ.jpg (1280x1810, 304K)

sweet fucking cute and funny licking good

I found Mina's Onii-Sama.

Attached: 6117489-2614555014-castl.jpg (1024x660, 91K)

Is this the same artist that did the vampire Loli sucubus in towako?

Yeah, Tamano Kedama is awesome.

that one is kinda annoying because of her tsundereness , but she' is 10/10 fapping material

Attached: __kagarino_kirie_bishoujo_mangekyou_drawn_by_happoubi_jin__39f202bd59caa46cdaf6f0a6c43550db.png (266x850, 388K)

I prefer my Vampires grown up

Attached: dork.jpg (1060x1500, 271K)

He's never done a vampire

i see you're a man of taste as well

Attached: s572edb618dffce8c7709c2cd663efca92b695fb6_hq.gif (500x282, 324K)

Those can be nice too.

Attached: Kizu3_quicksub.mkv_snapshot_00.18.06_[2017.07.12_14.38.56].jpg (1920x816, 627K)

He appears to have finished his succubus tank so maybe he can go for a different creature of the night this time.

Attached: Vamp.jpg (700x1129, 68K)

Sunako Kirishiki is yandere for you and wants to marry you. How do you escape?

Attached: Kirishiki.Sunako.full.377045.jpg (811x1200, 496K)

canonically human characters drawn as vampires gets me good

Attached: __kanzaki_ranko_and_shirasaka_koume_idolmaster_cinderella_girls_and_etc_drawn_by_nagian__d8692bdfda2 (800x1321, 365K)

Get the fuck out of my library.

Attached: orlok-dracule-bloodstained-ritual-of-the-night-54.jpg (210x240, 19K)

Who would Alucard's vampire loli waifu be?

Attached: ea5d0475dd4db67c496fd468ed5e9e5e.jpg (640x960, 145K)

He already has a waifu.

Attached: Maria Renard.jpg (1000x1300, 508K)

Non humans as well.

Attached: Vampire gun.jpg (800x1000, 217K)

>no eva

Attached: [ReinForce] Gekijouban Mahou Sensei Negima! Anime Final (BDRip 1920x1080 x264 FLAC).mkv_snapshot_01. (1920x1080, 569K)

I wouldn't count on it. His new one coming out is a succubus and the one a little older than that was a succubus as well.

Well that's disappointing. Not like we are going to see that new work anyway since the panda is dead.

Don't let her fool you

Attached: 1564326331598.jpg (850x1113, 53K)

>Navel piercing

Attached: Yuck.png (551x491, 261K)

Faggot

those are gross

You are the faggot. That shit is everywhere and the last place I want to see it is infecting a perfectly nice 2D illustration. Fuck that trash.

Attached: Ellie_suc.jpg (1446x2044, 2.17M)

Ellie totally rocked that costume.

Attached: 3dca024bdf6c4a65055a1a6c6b5c1518.jpg (1280x2020, 437K)

fuck vampires *dab*

Attached: Doctor.gif (500x280, 424K)

>fuck vampires
That's the plan.

Attached: 7907dd59cf7deafc87efd7ae6b72fbd5.jpg (1264x1800, 290K)

That's just a excuse to use because you can't deal with the fact that you are shit tier prey.

>loli with super high pain tolerance
I would fucking DESTROY that c*nny

vampire lolis are okay but dragon lolis are better

>not letting them fuck you

Attached: ReinForce_Tonari_no_Kyuuketsukisan_01_BDRip_1920x1080_x264_FLAC0022.png (1920x1072, 1.12M)

you mean that lardass kanna?

no

Attached: 1526588756502.jpg (231x286, 41K)

If a loli vamp wanted to fuck you there wouldn't be much of a choice.

Attached: Yue_thirsty.webm (1280x720, 349K)

>le jap shadman xxDD
fuck off back to whatever subreddit you came from

Why is she so thirsty?

based
cringe

Attached: 1523817921429.jpg (736x827, 71K)

All "straight" women are bisexual regardless, so it still fits with the canon.

yeah dragon lolis are pretty great then

Why did 774 forget about Yupiel? Those 2 chapters were among the best of his works.

Attached: Yupiel_1.png (546x985, 250K)

300 hundred year drought

I don't know if you made this list, if you have then you should add Vampy-chan since I see you have certain Yea Forumsampires.

Sad

It's a pretty obvious conclusion.
>What if loli?
>What if loli, that was loli forever?
>What if loli, that was loli forever, and also was smug and wise?

Not mine, its cropped from one made by the tripfag S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Yeah, it would be a good idea to ask since its also missing Momo.

Attached: Lolibaba chart.jpg (875x7380, 3.01M)

He's gone legit

Does S.T.A.L.K.E.R. still visits Yea Forums?

He posted in this thread, yeah.

I think he was in this thread earlier.

Maybe after he wraps up Nagatoro, he could do a story about Yupiel, lolicon romance can be so sweet.

Would a Yupiel story work without the rape and murder though? That's kind of the whole appeal of the character.

>Oboro
>loli
No.

Attached: stiglitz.gif (200x163, 394K)

He first has to finish up Honoka.

Which one?

The one from Aku no Onna Kanbu, first row, second from the left.

I'm guessing you only watched the anime.

It could be softened a little.
I remember her being shot but then getting up, however I don't remember any rape.

Attached: 1563575091580.jpg (2652x2171, 565K)

stop trying to force this meme

I don't think he is touching the bestiality ones anymore.

No, I played the game.

I'm assuming that the people and the landmass existed before that, and that there wasn't just this Romania shaped void in the middle of Europe in which one day a complete nation popped in.

I believe you. www

She pretty much raped the main character. Even if, being a hentai, he got into it pretty quickly. She was also going to kill and eat him after sex, but changed her mind at the last minute.

The second one started action oriented with some gore here and there (they were fighting some kind of evil spirit). The only rape was the MC's in the first chapter.

Attached: DyOOL3PUcAAAdc-.jpg large.jpg (1024x768, 65K)

What about those chink vampires that count rice

The only chink vampires I remember are the Jiangshi. Not sure if they have something to do with the counting shenanigans.

Attached: Jiangshi.jpg (1280x1836, 536K)

Interesting, very interesting.

I want to get stepped on by a vampire loli!

Attached: 1503363911360.jpg (2480x3507, 646K)

Arifureta would've been so good if they didn't force the fucking harem so hard.
2/3 of it is stupid filler to introduce new girls.

I want a vampire loli to use me as a throne.

Attached: araragi is shinobu's property.gif (500x281, 1.56M)

What about using one as a throne?

Attached: Shallchair.png (917x768, 878K)

I want a vampire loli who knows my fetishes better than I do and indulges me in things I didn't even know I want.

Glorious Sunday!

Attached: 1538050029434.gif (500x281, 685K)

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Attached: oh no I fell over.jpg (732x1000, 103K)

And the rain and the fuck they can't enter residences without permission. Sunlight is the less harm.

Not a vampire but that was also the relationship Nemesis had with Rito. Coincidentally it was also the best part of TLR Darkness.

Attached: Nemesis_p04.jpg (616x800, 60K)

I want to step on a vampire loli. Imagine getting to choke her out with your boot endlessly thanks to regeneration.

The doujin I want is Gabu coming to collect Sophie who has earned a place in heaven after years of being a good girl. Sophie is in no hurry.
Then they stare at their laptops.

The lack of vampire chairs is the leading problem in today's society.

>Then they stare at their laptops.
I wonder what Gabu would think about Sophie's porn collection.

Attached: Sophie HDD.png (1920x1080, 1.7M)

This is chinese tier mental gymnastics. Romania is not a region but a country. That's like saying that indians were US citizens.
Besides vampires as a concept existed world wide since forever. Even japan has bloodsuckers.

Is it supposed to be a classic or something? It kinda feels too pedestrian to be included in western canon.

But she's already dead and a cute angel too

Attached: angel_sophie.png (1700x2650, 1.6M)

Totally, but knowing them it will be bad.

What are you trying to argue? The vampire idea and the root of the word vampire originated in the part of southeastern europe that is today Romania. It has a distinct language, culture, and people, even though it wasn't a country until relatively recently. Do you have some kind of issue with the idea that the vampire legend originated there?
If you say that the myth of King Arthur originated in the UK, I wouldn't call you wrong even though it wasn't called the United Kingdom at the time. Splitting hairs over whether it was "Romania" yet seems a bit pointless.

What would happen if I put my dick in her sockets?

Attached: 1559506956172.gif (640x360, 1.11M)

you can't , she is not real

That's just the color of her eyes though

Because it's not true? Next you are gonna say Ellie is romanian.

Loli vampires are a miracle of anime

Look closer, they're just very dark-colored eyes.
No, because she was Hungarian. I'm assuming you mean Elizabeth Bathory, anyway.

Yep. In a better world they would give it a budget and team similar the the ones in the NGNL Movie.
youtube.com/watch?v=8LQacPpYjLU

Even if that somehow was true (it isn't), it's fiction, not reality.

I like sexually mature vampire girls more desu.

Attached: __pip_bernardotte_and_seras_victoria_hellsing_drawn_by_miwa_hitomi__1f44c913eb8573e418320f115ec84dc0 (674x1061, 229K)

Girls can be sexually mature as early as six month old.

One more day to see if they add the sex scenes.

Attached: Yue.png (2224x1743, 2.52M)

>Give her donuts so she steps on you
>Take her donuts so she steps on you

it's win-win either way

Attached: 1535268116741.jpg (2530x3750, 2.9M)

There's something very special about little vampire girls.

Attached: c442df2103766650fb5f25815a8562b77587f527fc130e51f03df4bbb570c703.jpg (1357x1920, 1.01M)

Just ask her to step on you instead of playing stupid games.

Attached: D_bgz74U0AETbFG.jpg (1448x2048, 310K)

Lolis are the best.

But user, liking 2D doesn't make you a pedo.
Unless you're fucking Dutch.

Really not a fan of those claws.

Fine.

Attached: entokyo_vsl_shinobu.png (457x558, 219K)

Or canadian.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tonari no Kyuuketsuki-san - 01 [720p].mkv - 0009.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

Are we posting Shinobu feet?

Attached: D4WWm3IUwAAlArC.jpg (744x1052, 87K)

I won't complain if that's what we're doing.

Attached: service en route to donuts.jpg (2000x1327, 812K)

Shinobu is nice but there is always space for more variety.

Attached: Vampy bed.jpg (1000x750, 144K)

I guess that's what we're doing.

Attached: bakemonogatari35.jpg (1440x2560, 1.03M)

Shinobu is the only vampire girl I have an organized, multi-gigabye collection of though.

Attached: 67482606_p0.jpg (942x1000, 600K)

Attached: e3dc0319d370156933b7999803830375cb18d376.jpg (1400x1400, 689K)

>shinobu
>daylight
What a secondary artist.

>Vampires are meant to be sexy
>Little girls are sexy
It's a pretty obvious combination, user.

Sopheet

Attached: 1534294129008.jpg (1200x780, 425K)

She's perfectly fine in the sun.

Attached: b09ed8a220eda0777c4faab8c3f66540.jpg (1536x2048, 392K)

>I just watch the anime
I know anonymous, I know.

Attached: eri_feets.jpg (1500x1800, 1.89M)

Based Shinobro, Do you happen to have a non-jpeg'ed version of this image?

Attached: shinobath.jpg (1000x1382, 144K)

>claiming ln details that don't exist
Come up with new bait.

This should be better,

Attached: get out of the way donuts.jpg (3280x4418, 694K)

Yes please

Are there any upcoming loli vampire shows?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tonari no Kyuuketsuki-san - 11 [720p].mkv - 0001.jpg (1280x720, 201K)

Thank you user!

Attached: 1506472428934.jpg (678x960, 58K)

Sophie is hotter with her pantyhose on.

Attached: Sophie003.jpg (800x600, 340K)

Not really unless a new Monogatari is in the horizon.

>big tits are real
>flat chests are real
>little girls are real
>prostituting schoolgirls are real
>sisters are real
>mommies are real
>big fat bald rapists are real
But lolibaba is not real and never will be. I don't know if this is a blessing or a curse.

Attached: zGgHidK.jpg (820x1169, 93K)

Why does Shinobu wear the bracelet?

You forgot your picture.

Attached: Harsh truth.png (409x676, 117K)

She can wear whatever she wants

Attached: D_byzpJU0AAOWRP.jpg (675x1200, 124K)

Kyuut either way

Attached: 1558196626855.webm (1024x576, 1.08M)

Rachel got some interesting official art.

Attached: Rachel cream.jpg (2508x3552, 1.14M)

Season 2, of course!

Attached: 1547279427588.jpg (1280x720, 347K)

what episode is this from?

Attached: 1481090929153.jpg (1000x1414, 130K)

It's fascinating how it portrays her as much lewder than she is in canon. Maybe that's her "off duty" side?

>And with each pulse, her muscles grow stronger, her bones tough enough to lift a road roller

WRYYYYYY

Blood Alone? Pretty good until we get up to the whole knight arc thing.

Attached: Blood Alone.jpg (1400x1995, 413K)

>never will be
What is transhumanism?

I wish I was a billionaire so I could fund this myself.

Attached: Tonari02.jpg (1000x1417, 796K)

It's censored.

If not, we have to hope the BDs add one, but I don't have much hope for any improvements there, even uncovering her nipples probably won't happen.

Something that isn't arriving fast enough.

The hints of her being a dom are in canon but not this extent. Not that I am complaining.

Attached: Dominatrix Rachel.jpg (2148x3124, 1.34M)

pedophilia doesn't break any law though, you faggot

Me either, not in the slightest.

>If anything it's the opposite
My good man.

ASSread gave Yuno nipples in that one scene in Mirai Nikki. It wouldn't be the first time.

If they were smart they'd be having plenty of corrections for the BDs, but too often what's smart doesn't happen. I'd like to be surprised though, but especially when the manga cut them too I don't want to have high expectations. If these cheap LN advertisements want to spend money somewhere, they should at least focus on making the fanservice good.

>*suck my dick.
FTFY

It's a standard-issue loli accessory.

Attached: 75140909_p0.jpg (1534x2165, 1.89M)

Let's hope that this is the thing the chuuni author wanted but White Fox wasn't willing to give. It would kind of make this whole debacle worth it.

Attached: Semen demon.png (1280x720, 1.18M)

Shinobu + overpowered isekai slime's abilities. Abyss should be easy mode, and women are weak to cute slimes so I should also be able to win her heart.

Are there any canon sub loli vampires?

All of them if you're wearing a crucifix

Even the original didn't have enough Yue sex, but maybe that was only because the author couldn't write it but really wanted to see it, and the manga didn't deliver. Yue is one of the few things it does right.

Attached: shallchair.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Only for Ainz.

gay faggot with a micropenis
7 feet bull with an 8 inch cock

Make no mistake, pretty sure the author has a glop tier sex scene hidden in his computer. No way he gives that to the studio though.

Attached: Yue08.jpg (1800x2475, 1.84M)

I imagine the manga and LN artists might have a few images they did privately too, maybe even shared with the author.

Takayaki is a hentai artist so that much is a given.

It's still possible for one to only draw just enough to get paid if they aren't that interested in the characters, but I don't see how that's possible with Yue.

At least there should an anatomically correct version of this somewhere in his archives.

I wish at least that kind of image was allowed to be released unofficially more often.

I can't believe they're doing a PG13 reboot of Blade.
How do you make something as amazing as the blood rave when constrained by PG13?

This is the worst obsession with semantics I've ever seen in my entire life.

I know gorgeous lesbians who struggle to get laid. It's just wishful thinking.

>PG13 reboot of Blade
The MCU ended with Infinity War and that confirms it even more. Now that you mention Blade, there was baby eating loli vamp in his cancelled TV series.

Attached: [MK] Blood Lad - 07 [BD 1080p][Hi10][Dual-Audio][E07CBCD5].mkv_snapshot_16.13_[2019.07.04_16.14.58]. (1920x1080, 882K)

Fuck don't remind me, I needed more of that

Get educated.

The only oppai loli vamp

Were you this guy during the final moments?

Attached: 1441937533760.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

>oppai
You aren't fooling anyone shaltear

Thank you for sharing this. I will search it on the panda right away.

Attached: 791348db5b76be6300070aa068cc825f.jpg (503x600, 217K)

It's not gonna suck itself.

Attached: EAiPk6QUwAEDBG4.jpg (850x1200, 205K)

Attached: No future.png (1244x1018, 1.62M)

I indulge in vampire loli quite generously but something about Vampy in particular is just extremely sexual.

You're right Vampy, itadakimasu.

Attached: 57059313.jpg (1746x1338, 2.82M)

>something about Vampy in particular is just extremely sexual.
It's the fact that she was designed for a gacha game, isn't it? Devs were extra motivated to make her appealing so whales would dump their cash.

Maybe because she's a brat but unironically.

Attached: sad_sophie.webm (1280x720, 197K)

I can't wait for the day where I can either date a lolibaba or be the lolibaba.

If you want to reeee about gacha, Yea Forums is the place for it.

Attached: 5526538d1c4ba679d631fa1bb050f33d.jpg (849x1200, 125K)

Panda.

I still fail to understand why she is so under looked by Cygames. Many animated projects already and none features her. The worst part is that she is decently popular with the fans so there is no excuse.

Attached: Vampy cape.png (1500x2000, 1.99M)

Hey, I'm just proposing an explanation. No need to get mad about it.

So wait, vampires don't like the beach?

Attached: 1542476228639.jpg (1920x2891, 1.48M)

She's RoB's face, has two versions, one with its 5* in Granblue and is a leader(first alt one, even) and many cards in SV.
She's fine, just not milked. Don't milk the loli vampires.

Attached: 60430312_p0.jpg (1025x1476, 768K)

Would you drink loli vampire milk.

Please don't take Sofy to the beach without her consent.

Attached: 1553680701414.webm (670x600, 450K)

Is that a warning or you're just trying to keep the milk for yourself?

Attached: 1554289503637.gif (250x300, 290K)

I mean in the animated department.

Attached: Vampy bed2.jpg (750x900, 687K)

I was kinda disappointed how Blood Lad turned out at some point.
First they make it that MCs is stupidly powerfull to the point that the higher ups would fear him if they knew even when je was just a child, power creep happens and his power is meaningless and even with training arc he is weaker than one of the outcasts.

Also Bell is best girl and then she ends up getting shipped to the stupid wolf guy.

Akari had to undress her to put her swimsuit on
Imagine

Attached: 1543024429900.png (604x719, 265K)

I'd undress Akari

>bump limit
Goodnight

Do vampire have period?

We are past the threshold. Time to wrap this up.

Attached: Vampire.jpg (850x1203, 1.14M)

It's not like there's much to milk.

Attached: 54757581_p0.jpg (1080x1080, 302K)

Everything about her exudes sex. You are not wrong.

Attached: Vampy-chan.jpg (2000x2800, 1.14M)

That means it's time to post lewds.

She should git gud and be ready for anything like Shinobu.

Attached: 75717075_p9.jpg (627x885, 462K)

I want to rub Vampy's tummy and caress her hair.

Yet she has so weirdly little porn. Life just isn't right.

I wonder why this thread survived but the lolibaba one died naturally. There were no mods involved that time.

Looks like there's just not enough loli love to go around.

Attached: 66454795_p0.jpg (2549x3583, 2.15M)

I never visited that thread but I usually avoid general loli threads because I hate the fucking spergs that inhabit them. Here people seem to give at least half a fuck about the characters.

Attached: 69730180_p0.png (1000x1447, 1.35M)

It was because the panda died that day. Everyone was busy saving their porn.

God I wish that was literally me.

Attached: 1447765949649.jpg (860x938, 479K)

Attached: 69fbd5c15d28d7408d1a292c2e98a937.png (2000x2000, 2.74M)

Attached: 1418446338114.jpg (800x1130, 971K)

Well good thread everyone, until next time.

Attached: 1419340915823.jpg (1024x1441, 87K)

Attached: 53724337_p1.png (900x1025, 380K)