One piece

remember, no anime wano tonight. it's a filler episode for stampede

Attached: aaaaaaaaargh save me zorojuro.png (1200x1200, 743K)

Other urls found in this thread:

learningenglish.voanews.com/a/everyday-grammar-when-nouns-act-like-adjectives/2998821.html
learningenglish.voanews.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's x-drake up to?

Attached: 016___1564147548.png (932x1300, 282K)

Worst female character of all time

Attached: Baby5Onepiece.png (1003x1501, 1.66M)

Best girl of Dressrosa, not that it means much

He’s secretly a hero of justice.

Attached: C9BBE810-591B-4A24-84CB-844941414B67.png (215x380, 32K)

Best girl of Dressrosa was Wicca

So when will Toko meet up with her parents again?

Attached: 0fcaea03803db19dc494afb17f5dc645.jpg (1200x1200, 301K)

Jabra = Sanji > Kaku = Zero

The latest chapter would have been perfect to end Act II on. Why the fuck is it dragging so much?

never

Attached: toko fun.jpg (976x621, 360K)

>snipes you with seastone between your eyes
Can take out big mom and kaidou

Attached: f99bfd03af95d6e05a4ee331754781d3.jpg (736x635, 67K)

And the seastone just bounces off. Great plan

>Bege will discover the mystery of the Florian Triangle

Attached: Comfy Robin.png (618x434, 305K)

Faggot. Rebecca was worse.

he obviously put gum on it.But the question is,what would happen if Big meme ate it?

>no idea about the other half of the alliance's current whereabout
>big mom's pirates still outside of wano
>what the fuck will kaido, orochi and linlin be up to
that's why

you shut the fuck up right now that would be too cool and unexpected
when the FUCK are we going to find out what sucked Bege up in the earlier Supernova cover stories? I don't even remember when those occurred... right before the timeskip, correct?

Was the mystery not just Moria being a cunt?

No you fool

Attached: Florian Triangle Mist creature.png (1277x720, 440K)

>earlier Supernova cover stories
That was just a regular manga chapter.
>Apoo runs away from wild boars
>Urouge goes to Raijin island like Luffy would've if he'd followed the Log Pose

>awesome back story
>cool fruit and style
>genuinely a good person
>tragic flaw
She's SH material.

Kinemon wasn’t trying to cut Zoro like Asura was trying to cut Jack, it would have been dishonorable, he was only trying to challenge him to a duel.
Kinemon saved Brook from the strongest dragon on the island while Zoro killed a weaker one. Why did Oda even mention that Kinemon’s dragon was stronger than Zoro’s?
Kinemon’s iai is faster than an explosion.
Kinemon’s fire is deadly; Shishio’s sword style on steroids.
Kinemon can endure starvation and long-term exposure to extreme hot and cold and to poisonous cold water, and still scare the shit out of Brook because he is “so strong,” with no head to see and hear and no legs to stand on.
When Kinemon pushed on the birdcage it slowed down, when Zoro pushed on it, it didn’t slow down.
Kinemon is hiding his power level because pirate scum can’t be trusted.
If you say I’m wrong post his ultimate technique. Zoro’s was revealed in less panels of being on the boat.

Attached: 291A3CB3-6888-467F-803E-17B2AA189FAB.jpg (240x300, 28K)

It's been a long time since I updated this chart

Attached: OP chapters release.png (1316x1171, 151K)

>wrecked by Doffy and Law

I'm pretty sure the mystery was ships disappearing, which was Moria's doing.

>narrator reiterates ships disappearing while showing us something spooky hiding in the mist after Moria was taken out
>HMMM I THINK MORIA WAS THE ONLY THING IN THE MIST GUYS
You have no romance in your heart.

Considering most characters are spread out, a healthy skip of a day or three (or, you know, the entire point of a gap between Act II and Act III) would be beneficial to progressing here.
>BM Pirates
Side characters that could easily show up and do anything in Act III
>What will Yonko & Friends be up to
GEE IT'S ALMOST LIKE WE DON'T NEED THE ENTIRETY OF THE NINE DAYS FOR EACH FUCKING CHARACTERS UNTIL THE RAID AT ONIGGERSHIMA DETAILED AND SPREAD OUT
WE DON'T NEED A CHAPTER OF KAIDO'S ALCOHOLIC RUNNY SHITS

Nothing to do with Moria, you faggot. My guess is that it's some type of large sea monster (I feel this goes without saying). While perhaps not the size or stature of Zou, it is probably displaying some type of visual illusion due to the mist (think of Luffy's xboxhueg shadow at the end of Skypiea that Noland's descendant and friends saw)

Oh yeah, you're right. I remembered when Drake provoked Kaido and everyone wondered what his plans were so obviously pretimeskip.

>Kinemon is hiding his power level because pirate scum can’t be trusted.
Are we pretending Zou doesn't exist and didn't happen?

She's already part of the grand fleet, dicknuts.

>WE DON'T NEED A CHAPTER OF KAIDO'S ALCOHOLIC RUNNY SHITS
that's right, we don't need to. we do need however a slight hint of a future plotline, that will carry over in act three, for any major player. just like what we got in this chapter with zoro and hiyori's imminent honeymoon in ringo

He's actually sanji inside drake's body. Drake accepted the swap because he's a Germa fanboy and wanted to be a power ranger.

Are they a couple?

Attached: wd6m47fy00721.png (640x480, 309K)

Does this man not sleep?

Not right now but they're endgame pairing.

If the next time we see Sanji he's just lounging around in his raid suit I'll believe it.

Kaya is getting fucked as we speak

Too bad Usopp will die alone on a deserted island. His lies always come true.

Is this real? WTF.

Big Mom was wrecked by King what’s your point here? That the most op devil fruit worked on Kinemon? It also worked on Doflamingo and was effective for escaping Fujitora.
Doflamingo required King Kong Gun to beat, and his attack didn’t do shit to Kinemon. Your need to misrepresent the scene proves Kinemon is strong.

Attached: 2C63E8C8-DD59-4DF3-8CC3-F4B51D1A1993.png (418x408, 108K)

Yes I fully agree and I think this last chapter set us up in a good spot
>Zoro actively fighting off ninja, protecting Hiyori, and seeking his sword back while developing direct interest in defeating one specific person which is rare
>Ashura finally being convinced and becoming buds with the fucking dog
>Momonosuke deciding to be useful
>Kidd gaining his will back and going off to do whatever
>Chopper saving Luffy
>Law's shit-eating grin when he gets asked what Luffy's plans are

I miss sogeking bros. When will we see him again?

kinemon isnt strong, he was easily defeated by Law and Doflamingo.

By whom, limp medical college students? When she knows a literal god walking this Earth will return to her one day?

damm Oda is racist

Who cares. Ussop has a deathflag.

Big Mom isn’t strong, she was easily defeated by King.

3 hours per day. He will die before finishing.

What? When did he get one?

>literally have to pull up Law and Doflamingo as who he jobbed to.
>weak

>deathflag
>in One Piece
Only most based of based characters get them.

He fused with his mortal form Usopp, the world wasn't ready for such power so he had to improve himself until the day it would be.

Zorojuro

Attached: Zorojuro.jpg (480x480, 74K)

Her ship was.

I'm almost certain I typed gimped instead of improved.

Unless you're BLACK, a FISH-MAN or possess a BIG CYBORG COCK, Robin isn't interested in you

Attached: Nico Robin BLACKED.png (800x1083, 829K)

When he told us how he would like to die

but will she let me be her money slave?

Attached: Untitled.png (1835x1012, 1.29M)

Kinemon jobbed to Law and Doflamingo. Two new world Shichibukai one who is also a supernova.
Zoro jobbed to the slimes, the weather, and some literally who’s on Wano.
Kinemon was by Brooke’s own admission “too strong,” even with no legs to stand on and no head to see or hear with.

Attached: B1407E17-CB3D-4A58-87D4-95B3AB5D73D3.png (1024x771, 1011K)

>I am literally all three
Feels good to be worthy of best girl.

>I think this last chapter set us up in a good spot
yep. i think that, contrary to the first one, act two's ending will be a two-parter given the insane amount of characters that we have right now. 951 will probably follow like these major plot-points:
>franky, shinobu and kanjuro start preparing the burial for yasu
>usopp might or might not being captured by the beasts pirates, alongside toko
>what the fuck will orochi think now that he doesn't have anymore the support of his troops
>big mom and kaido finally facing one another

Can we confirm that Shusui is one of Zoro's final swords? He's obviously gonna keep Wado too, so I'm assuming that he'll upgrade his Sandai to either Nidai, or Shodai, even though that last one is in hands of the Gorosei, so very unlikely.
Or maybe this is all development so he eventually has to learn to give up on Shusui?

Interested on what you guys think.

Attached: zoro.png (454x406, 132K)

No, but Nami is hiring

I literally don't care, all the swords look the same and I never remember their names despite Zoro being my favorite strawhat. Get on my level kid

Attached: zoro2.png (401x326, 43K)

Ryuma himself granted Zoro Shusui. So I think it's Sandai that will break and get replaced by Nidai. Speaking of which, where did it go after Luffy got captured?

After all this is over, Zoro will be a huge force in saving Wano. They'll probably beg him to take Shusui with him. He'll probably end up replacing Sandai with a highest grade sword either here in Wano or shortly before the final battle.

Take a look at Zoro's fingers, how carelessly Oda has decided to draw them, implying his hands aren't that of a true swordsman. If you go back to Kinemon's introduction, his fingers are way way more detailed and perfected, all while he's holding a sword, as if he is one with swordsmanship, he is a true samurai. Oda is very meticulous and the way he has drawn Zoro's hand here shows that he's objectively weaker than Kinemon.

Attached: zoro fingers.png (132x114, 16K)

She was blown the fuck out way more than Kinemon’s single scrape and being totally fine as Doflamingo and Fujitora ran away.
For fucks sake she lost her memory. Kinemon got a scrape against Doflamingo before Doflamingo mysteriously runs away and you call it jobbing.
Doflamingo tried to attack Kinemon from behind by the way, as he was tending to Law, but Kinemon wasn’t wounded in the back.

Attached: A2A9139F-E8C2-4E82-9149-F35D2202F39D.png (500x258, 119K)

That looks like filler bullshit. Cope harder.

kinemon teaching zoro how to finger a woman when

I think there's no way in hell he won't end up with a new sword after a literal samurai country arc. I also think it would be fine if he got to keep more than 3 swords

I think Wado will get an upgrade from a blacksmith or something, Kitetsu will definitely get replaced, and he'll keep Shusui.

Attached: B1C57F07-9A11-4C84-91A3-EB4D8AFE0BB8.jpg (640x1091, 382K)

You can throw around as many One Piece hate buzzwords you want, at the end of the day you spics and Arabs are just upset at the goofiness if the designs and that this arc forces you to have empathy in order to enjoy it. Empathy isn’t cool, only edgy muscle men with high power levels are cool

Kinemon didn't even have hands during his introduction, that's even worse.

Attached: 3C6B0C81-8E2F-4282-8ECA-6498795AEB06.jpg (503x798, 80K)

So how much of a big shot was Kuina's dad in Wano?

Attached: bruh.jpg (1080x1080, 105K)

He impressed Sanji as a head because of his compassion for his son.
I think Kinemon was telling Sanji the truth that he will save his son and it’s just someone other than Momonosuke.

No he didn't, Brook did.

Taught Kyoshiro everything he knows.

Attached: EAfZjZZU0AIbzYf.png (1106x1200, 1.55M)

He was a loser

>It's been literally 7 years since Kinemon's introduction
>All he's ever done since he was introduced is job, job and job
>Has never done anything remotely interesting
>Everytime Zoro does something, he gapes his mouth like a dumbass
>SEVEN
>YEARS
But this year will totally be his time right? God, I laugh my ass off everytime this Kinemongoloid spergs out. Can't wait for his character to be shoved aside like the trash he is.

Attached: 1528520044642.jpg (1765x1430, 231K)

kinemon is weak but a strategist.

>Listen up Zoro, swordsmanship is not merely the act of holding a sword, it's the act of protecting. Protecting our loved ones, protecting our home, protecting our culture. We as men have been entrusted the task to be warriors and protect what really is important. My dear wife, I care very much about her, every day I pray to the god of fortune for her safety. You've seen me many a times slap her, but you shouldn't be scared, for am I still protecting, protecting her from herself. You see Zoro, these women, they don't know how the world works, they're weaker than us men, and by god are they fucking stupid too. That's why it's our duty as men to hit our women, to protect them and keep them in their path, their intended place in the world.
>Master...
>One day you'll get yourself a very pretty wife Zoro. And you'll love her very much, but being a women that she is, she will say some dumb shit. And then you'll understand why it's important to keep them in their place.

Attached: Koushirou_Anime_Debut_Infobox.png (982x1217, 1004K)

its just ESLs with schizophrenia.
When you are an ESL, and you have schizophrenia, and you try reading English scans, its like you're reading a completely different series.
This is how they come up with insane headcanons like Orochi is Kuina, or Zoro didnt use Shusui to cut the dragon.

seething, Kinemon is the leader of Oden elite warriors and Sakazuki were scared of him

katakuri a cute

>Everytime Zoro does something, he gapes his mouth like a dumbass

Who wants Zoro to fuck them more, Robin or Kinemon?

Attached: 1564113289083.png (247x380, 88K)

>so powerful the world's strongest fighters could only delay the bird cage from closing in on them
>part of the celestial lines and knows of the biggest secret in the world
He's coming back whether you like it or not

Attached: b48601af34ce097c717ea56a44e8dad7b3c7dcd3r1-720-401v2_uhq.jpg (720x401, 63K)

>Sakazuki were scared of him
Why is Kinemon so attractive to ESLs?

This is very dubious user, because it’s proven the real person can manifest in a zombie sometimes with that princess bitch in the same arc.
It’s 98% shadow, 2% though real Ryuuma.
Also that is irrelevant because Brook/Ryuuma states that THE SWORD ITSELF’s GREATEST and LONGSTANDING DESIRE is to go with Mr. Bushido.
Learn to read.

Quit making a fool of yourself. You've been btfo over and over, schizo.

Fujitora was pretending to stop the birdcage. He didn't want to stop it at all.

Hiyori

Attached: Hiyori doki doki.png (97x218, 23K)

kin is an attractive man, in general. he scored tsuru, after all

Attached: happy samurai jack.png (120x141, 10K)

Kinemon leads the Nine Red Scabbards so obviously, he's the strongest

Not him but it’s true to say Sakazuki fears the samurai, and that Kinemon is the apotheosis of that other than Zoro.

Kinemon isn't gay, he doesn't want to fuck dudes. He, however, loves to see stronger and more capable men fuck his wife.
It would explain Kyoshiro being Tsuru's and Asura's son, and why he wants to recruit him so badly so he can watch him fuck his wife again.

Robin only cares for Cyborg or Fish cock, so Kinemon.

imagine if Luffy lose to Doflamingo and a fucking admiral just die inside a string cage

Attached: 1558468667211.png (232x245, 99K)

to prove my point, you can see that the pro-Kinemon post directly beneath mine was made by an ESL:

>doesn't shed a single tear
koushirou killed kuina

Attached: One Piece v1-139.jpg (2037x3056, 1.24M)

Shadow's influence was becoming less and less the more it was bound to the corpse. So at that point there wasn't much of Brook in Ryuuma.

>Not him but
You are him, or just another retarded ESL

>Sakazuki were scared of him
This is incorrect English. Sakazuki is a singular person so the correct verb is "was," not "were".

>everyone who says outrageous things is one person.

people with retarded headcanon tend to be ESL, because they don't understand what they are reading very well.

based incel-sensei

>Luffy, what is that fat blue animal doing on your ship?
>He's your nakama? Excuse me?
>Give me back my fucking hat.

Attached: racist.jpg (666x328, 36K)

Well, the general consensus in those threads is that Kinemon is really strong (stronger than Zoro/Sanji, around Luffy level) as even just his legless and headless torso was stronger than Brook

Attached: Brook_and_Kin'emon_Height_Comparison.png (662x719, 524K)

Perhaps if multiple anons are disagreeing with you here you should consider the possibility that it’s you who’s deluded.
Kinemon is obviously very strong, even if Shichibukai Supernova Trafalgar D. Water Law and Don Quixote Doflamingo are stronger or as strong as him.
It’s unclear if Law could do that to Kinemon now that he’s very familiar with his powers, since it’s repeatedky stated in the story that Kinemon is very high INT.

he was defeated easily by Law and Doflamingo, he's not very strong.

Goddamn heights in One Piece always freak me he fuck out. I love it, I wish the real world worked like this.

Oda disagrees with you. If he wanted Kinemon to be strong he would make him strong, but he didnt.

Your evaluation of retarded so far is “because I say so” and not from a clear indication in the manga.
All of those suggest Kinemon to be strong.

based
how would shanks feel about koushirou?

Attached: americanpsycho2.jpg (775x485, 82K)

Sakazuki wasn't scared, and he was thinking about the Ryuma boogeyman. Not some weakshit like Kinemon.

Where is it stated or shown that Kinemon is weak? When he slows the birdcage by planting his foot?

Your post is barely even English. And Kinemon was easily defeated by Law and Doflamingo, characters who aren't very strong compared to Luffy or Yonko.

Law just surprised him with his devil fruit powers, it's like saying that Mr.3 was stronger than Zoro
Doflamingo (who is stronger than Luffy) just kick him and he recovers without any dmg

OK to stop powerlevel shitposting once and for all
let´s list all characters which are between the strongest New World Captain(Barto)-Supernova and weakest YC (Cracker) so we can stop arguing.
We got:
> Sanji
> Inu/Neko
> Ashura
> Pero

oh no kinemonfags this cant be happening
we might have to learn english

Attached: Untitled.png (1569x579, 589K)

>oh no, my daughter just got ki... i meant died.
>guess you have to become the strongest swordsman now zoro, you know to pay her respect
>remeber to tell everyone who trained you after you become number one ok?

Attached: ok.png (252x428, 46K)

I can't fucking breathe.

Attached: 1561970087422.jpg (1462x1462, 189K)

I’m starting to realize that you are the actual ESL; no one in this thread ever claimed Kinemon was stronger than the Yonko or even Gear 4 Luffy.
I would argue that Kinemon is at least on par with base Luffy, and perhaps has some techniques he hasn’t revealed which place him higher than that.
It seems like you are creating self delusions about what other people are claiming, and the refuting your own internalized argument, and hitting post.
Kinemon is very strong like Kyoshiro and King, not like Shanks or Kaido, that’s the whole reason there is any drama in Wano at all.

Based. Sometimes you need to hit her.

Attached: SeanConnery.jpg (337x337, 71K)

Kinemon hater just got btfo by facts and logic

goda

are you perchance the human supremacist Shanks poster?

Tekkai Kenpo is the strongest technique introduced in One Piece. Both Kaido and Big Mom use it subconsciously, stay mad Zorokeks

Attached: 8569197e1775068dc033f8c738e78c21cb2483b0r1-680-384v2_hq.jpg (680x384, 76K)

And then there's THIS asshole

>Kaido
le kaido

Attached: merci.png (290x303, 204K)

Kinemon was easily defeated by Law and Doflamingo. Whenever Zoro does anything, Kinemon is amazed.

>and the refuting your own
What the fuck am I reading? Please, go to your own language's imageboard.

>Entire conversation is about sexist Koshiro and Kinemon
>Sanjincel has to come in to make the conversation about him
Why does this always happen Yea Forums?

Sanjicucks are like huntercucks, they are so insecure that they need to force themselves where they aren't wanted

Husband and wife with kid

Why are you always mad?

now caption this

Attached: EAU4G1FUcAI7Gzm.png (1049x1200, 1.4M)

give zoLocucks a break, they still can't cope with him losing for the third time in his arc

Attached: 1561237760900.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Kaidou - Luffy
King - Sanji
Queen - Franky
Hawkins - Law
X Drake - Chopper
Orochi - Zoro

>missed one letter in a typo
You are projecting.
Did you know that in One Piece the central motif for swordsmanship is “protection,” and that because Kinemon can protect people from the breath of a dragon, he is a zenith swordsman?
The samurai haven’t seen the world so some of Zoro’s technique seem out of this world to them, and vice versa like when Kinemon saved Zoro and Sanji and Nami and Brook’s lives.

Coworkers sharing a meal with their lonely boss.

>King - Sanji

Attached: sanji's strongest attack.png (434x209, 85K)

Attached: linlin laugh.png (259x347, 33K)

Why are not Hawkins and Apoo fleeing from Kaido?
I think they are not here voluntarily
They are headliners.
They can steal a ship and run away from Wano

D-DELET

Attached: babby5u.png (1176x707, 1.29M)

Brah it's just sky islanders being cheeky

Attached: 728902.jpg (408x300, 41K)

>King - Sanji
>Queen - Franky
>X Drake - fucking Chopper

tanjihado...

Attached: otototo.png (253x344, 168K)

Why? They are jobbers who need to ally with a yonko or fuck off back to paradise

I don't think Drake is into furry boypussy...

What's up with all the ESLs?
I don't mind dumbshit opinions, because those will keep existing with or without ESLs. But I want to read actual fucking english posts, not trying to descypher poneglyphs.

>you will never share a blanket with robin in the crowsnest drinking hot coco on a cold morning while your heads lean together and fall asleep

Attached: 1551977079256.jpg (391x391, 24K)

Thoughts on the second strongest swordsman in the world?

Attached: Cavendish_Anime_Infobox.png (1280x2485, 2.35M)

>What's up with all the ESLs?
botching the english language is a tradition of these threads, idiot

Attached: people say.png (236x305, 33K)

>descypher
you were doing so well

Attached: op nami face.jpg (640x480, 70K)

Attached: flag-sweden-XL.jpg (1500x938, 202K)

Cracker is the perfect height for..

Why was nezumi and morgan so weak?

Attached: Untitled.png (635x575, 344K)

>he is a zenith swordsman?
"Zenith" isn't used as an adjective in common English.

>Zoro’s technique seem
The correct verb is "seems," because it is singular.

You can try to hide it, but your strange vocabulary and punctuation gives it away. Please go back to your native imageboard.

fuck off ESL-kun

When is T-bone coming back?He was cool.

They were captains of East Blue branch, not the navy HQ

OK I thought the OJ refugee thing was just a meme, but I saw this data collected from their final census. This explains so much.

Attached: OJ-poll_resultslarge.png (1726x978, 801K)

didn't we see him around the reverie doing something

People trashtalk the editors but oda created the supernovas after some editor told him. Can't even imagine new world without law, wci without bege etc

The Marines have separate branches in each Blue with their own ranking systems.

we did, he reported to sazakuki that issho was fucking around in mary geoise

OHNONONNONONO SANJIFAGS

WHAT THE FUCK AHAHAHA

>8 days traveling together

Attached: 74377815_p0.jpg (600x900, 203K)

why is kinemon there at all wtf

>common use
It’s your responsibility to keep the language expansive otherwise it will enslave and regulate your capacity for verbal thought.
I already clearly called you out here:
You have no real rebuttal.

we've been exposed...

Attached: 1533719653723.png (600x495, 221K)

Rebecca's future husband

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

>Kinemon
It's not real, nice try tho

>couldn’t instantly see that the word was “then” in context with the sentence, and that in a typo the “n” had been omitted.
>native speaker
You literally quoted an English sentence and needed it translated for you because it had one letter missing. This is absolute proof you are the real ESL.
Stay blasted

Can someone explain to me what is the logic behind non-white, third worlders loving the character of Sanji, while white people from first world countries love Zoro?
What is the meaning exactly, what sort of psychology is at play here?

>slavs, mutts and arabs
OH NO NO NO ZROBROS
IT'S OVER

Attached: 31e56850dcc462158f64467e217c7b7b.gif (480x270, 1.53M)

>puts himself as the actual ESL Oro Jackson poster he accuses others of being.
Glad we know who anti Kinemon fag is.

>It’s your responsibility to keep the language expansive otherwise it will enslave and regulate your capacity for verbal thought.

Native speakers don't use vocabulary like this. You've used so many words wrong in prior posts. You aren't fooling anyone.

Sanji is practically a rapist and creepy womanizing sexist and that kind of behavior doesn't fly in first world countries.
Third worlders celebrate that kind of behavior though and romanticizes it.

>no period at the end of blasted
Fuck off ESL.

You needed a sentence translated because it had one letter missing, and now you are telling native speakers how they talk.

you forget the worst of them, aussies

Blessings of Kaido-sama upon you

NOOOOO IVE BEEN FOUND OUT

Attached: nononononononoonon.jpg (598x420, 28K)

Good job on outing yourself as a third worlder ESL and missing the fact that these votes are by REGION. Zoro being on top of USA and Eastern Europe doesn't literally mean he's popular there, it's a vote by REGION. So it's actually the entirety of Europe and North America.

why do third world ESL's hates Kinemon so much? Someone explain this to me please

Fuck this thread

Attached: b1c8ef3908e655fd317e255c31367eed.jpg (466x435, 26K)

You aren't a native English speaker. "Zenith" isn't an adjective. You also get verb conjugations wrong constantly.

Can we start calling the Kinemon fags "Kinemonkeys" now?

Attached: kinemonkeys.png (302x502, 90K)

Ok Venezuela.

"OK" should be capitalized, Kinemonkey. You use lowercase for "okay."

>I don’t know how language, let alone English, works.
the post

ESL-posters
>perfect mastery of english achieved with over a decade of relentless studying
>humble and always ready to learn more
>IQ of at least 160

Native english speakers
>ooga booga muhfugga your just jelly of mah dick where da white bitches at homie I ain't got to learn nothing I speak american nigga

Attached: toko1.png (232x217, 22K)

>Amadeus telling Beethoven he’s a hack.

ESLs RISE UP
WE ARE THE ZENITH SPEAKERS

Attached: 230765.jpg (225x350, 44K)

based

Attached: 2f4vtpwtfzo01.jpg (1404x1170, 801K)

>Third Worlder
>Pedophile
It checks out

Hi, you should have used the plural "languages" here. Let alone refers to a singular member of a group, hence the "alone."

I'm literally a NEET and I get over a thousand euros a month from the government LMAO amerifats BTFO

Attached: toko laugh.png (342x421, 74K)

One Piece is glorifying the third world, main characters have grown up in a literal garbage dump, go back to earning money for your Jewish overlords.

Attached: -Ace-Sabo-Luffy-sabo-40711313-800-672.jpg (800x672, 100K)

>A zenith swordsman
Not awkward.
>zenith speaker
Doesn’t work as well. Language is about aesthetic, understanding, and culture of thought.
The idea that you shouldn’t try to introduce words into common use is the mindset of a slave and an only mediocre writer.

post characters stronger than Zoro

Attached: Kinemon and Tsuru.png (400x514, 79K)

>no period.
Kys ESL.

I think Zoro will have Conqueror's haki after beating Orochi

Attached: 1530167624260.jpg (500x279, 116K)

Attached: kill yourself.png (1278x716, 1.08M)

You’re proving that you can’t read very well. When I said “language,” I was referring to the concept of language, rather than say, multiple specific languages out of a list.
You didn’t catch this because you aren’t a native speaker and this is also why you couldn’t comprehend my use of “let alone,” which refered to the way English is only a small section of the concept of language.

>kinemon and tsuru are lost in a bleach panel.png

OFFICIAL POWER STRAWHAT POWERRANKINGS

Luffy
Zoro
Jinbe
Sanji
Usopp
Brook
Chopper
Franky
Nami
Robin

Attached: v83g8bqju9d01.png (2000x1131, 1.25M)

Jobber from Wano

Attached: Jobber.png (370x310, 157K)

I used to be a NEET for about 3 years and it was living hell. Everyday I wanted to kill myself and there was hardly any reason to get out of bed.
Hope you're doing good ESL-kun.

She finally found the clean water that'll make her bloom

Attached: 1560783615620.jpg (900x1200, 151K)

She's slept with thousands of men

He needs to be in an extremely hopeless situation if he wants to unlock CoC, if he has it at all. And it's not just him in in that situation, but someone else as well that he wants to protect, like with Luffy and Marguerite, or Ace and Luffy.

which one is going to dress up as luffy during foreplay

Attached: degenerate perverts.png (1920x1080, 2.46M)

Jobber from Wano

Attached: EFEFA037-F6AC-44A7-A86F-3CAB5ADB7D49.jpg (261x193, 16K)

Both

Law is hot

Attached: law smug.jpg (469x513, 100K)

Nobody in that image is from Wano

Wano isn't the country of gold anymore. It's full of poornigs.

It will be like this
Luffy
Jinbei/Kinemon
Law/Sanji
Zoro/Carrot
Franky
Nami
Chopper
Brook
Robin
Usopp

Attached: arlong_chan_by_demonhaunterceres-d4vbvje.png (752x1063, 233K)

Kinky.

Zoro is AKA Mr. Bushido.

I was referring to the singular concept of language and so adding an “s” to make it plural would be incorrect.
Just stop embarrassing yourself.

I am sick of the new OJ posters

Nice, I'm only 2 years in

Attached: toko.png (230x410, 113K)

who's the biggest boomer, ashura or gyukimaru?

Stop arguing cause you are wrong.
This is retarded.

If you were referring to a singular noun, then you don't use "let alone." That's an awkward sentence structure. Please stop using "zenith" incorrectly, please.

Ah, Usopp really is a black man.

No he isn't.
4kids rap confirmed he is LIKE a samurai, not an actual samurai.

Attached: 1523042604497.jpg (809x772, 49K)

id have more respect for ESL posters if they didnt deny it. And no, zenith is not an adjective holy shit

ZEHAHAHA, MUGIWARA!

Attached: ZEHAHAHAHA.gif (500x288, 392K)

He's joining isn't he

Attached: Kinemon nakama.png (316x422, 85K)

so whats the appeal of these characters for this region?

“Let alone” flowed naturally and made sense as I was saying you couldn’t comprehend the basic idea behind language itself, and so English is beyond you. You can’t lift up a rock, let alone a mountain. I am certain I stole this from various books I’ve read, and didn’t even come up with that use of “let alone” myself, though if I did I’m a genius.

>“Let alone” flowed naturally and made sense
Maybe to your ESL brain.

Also, your rock example is going from a smaller thing to a larger thing, whereas "language -> English" is the opposite. And no, "zenith" is not an adjective you dumb ESL.

Kinemon definitely gonna fight Kaido, as he can cut this dragon beam, maybe it will be Luffy and Kinemon vs Kaido

Ashura. Gyukimaru is just a dumbass Gen X.

>rock -> mountain
small to big
>language -> english
big to small

do you see the problem yet, kinemonkey?

Attached: gayfish.jpg (566x800, 307K)

They both cry out Luffy's name when they climax

Leo and Mansherry are both still in the room and watching everything

Attached: DfC9hDb.png (884x359, 92K)

I would've had Zoro at second before Wano, but the man's strength and stamina have been mad suspect this arc. I don't know whether we've been over-estimating him or Oda had to seriously retcon him.

For now, I have Zoro below Jinbe. MAYBE Raid Suit Sanji too, but he'll definitely overtake them by the end of the arc.

Attached: 1-18.png (360x330, 157K)

Why are his fingers broken

Zoro's strength is proportional to how often he has sex. He was banging Perona right up until he met up with the SHs, so he was at max power. It's been a while since then, so he's gotten weaker, but he finally has a chance to fuck Hiyori, so he will be at full capacity again soon.

The basic idea behind language is less complex than any given written language in wide use today.
Using a noun as an adjective is a common and correct English practice.
learningenglish.voanews.com/a/everyday-grammar-when-nouns-act-like-adjectives/2998821.html
You don’t know English as well as me, but you remember your teacher’s simplified lessons and criticize anyone who goes beyond them as “ESL” in a very ironic fashion.

>No big letter at the start of the sentence.
ESL-kun...

Attached: Big Luffy.png (557x349, 231K)

Haven't laughed this hard in a thread in a long time

Attached: 1556866717742.jpg (1080x706, 481K)

>Bit by a shark
>Froze almost to death
>was fasting for longer than Zoro on the cross

I think i finally understand the appeal of kinemon to OJ / powerlevel / esl / DBSpics. For seven years, he's been in the manga without a real fight. He's lost to Law and Doflamingo but you have wiggle room to say "it doesnt count!". So you can endlessly speculate about his power level.

Basically, Kinemon is an infinite source of powerlevel speculation and faggotry.

"Zenith" is a noun. It is not an adjective. Saying someone is a "zenith swordsman" is the most retarded ESL thing I have ever read on this site. You aren't fooling anyone.

>I was proven wrong so I’ll just keep repeating myself anyway.
Fuck off and bookmark this site:

>Zoro struggles vs Carrot
>Kinemon is basically the boos of both Neko and Inu
oh no...

Attached: 1554099117090.png (617x320, 97K)

you could say someone is "the zenith of swordsmen." But to say someone is a "zenith swordsman" is just wrong. Defending it is embarrassing.

Attached: cgif_.gif (297x360, 2M)

>this thread
What happened bros?

Attached: kaido1.jpg (233x216, 14K)

Your post is the retard post.
Hey look, I can use your ESL structure too.

Also, why do you have "learningenglish.voanews.com" bookmarked?

I'll take this over powerlevel discussion any day.

Who knows, those guys has been arguing for so long that I actually forget who was who

The most ESL post I saw was this one:
A native speaker shoud be able to comprehend a sentence which only misses one letter, like “the” to “then,” based on immediate surrounding context.

Attached: abcdefg.jpg (360x500, 52K)

Not enough Hunterchads.

Attached: 94475EF0-C470-4160-8BC2-D57FD0855937.png (600x718, 222K)

A native speaker doesn't use "zenith" as an adjective. You are not a native English speaker.

>learningenglish.voanews.com
you might want to use a new site, that one isn't work well for you

We will get another chapter this year.

Attached: 85_1.jpg (1366x768, 139K)

Huntermumblers are raiding us right now, there's no way OPChads would be this childish

>You'll never see Kata helplessly stranded on a donut in the middle of the pool

>P-please translate this post missing one letter for me, I can’t tell what I’m reading!
>You’re an ESL because you used a word outside my vocabulary.
Just stop.
You were blown out here:
And all you can do is talk about a single word.
Kinemon is a peak swordsman.
Uh oh I used a noun as an adjective again.

Hello it's me YOUNG MASTER
what's going up here?

Attached: B4WyL4eCAAAHMoR.jpg (1200x675, 114K)

>learningenglish.voanews.com

Attached: lol.jpg (1050x1400, 1.2M)

Only if Bobbin is revealed to be alive and promoted to sweet commander

>muh english language
You sound OBSESSED bro

Literally no one cares about Kinemon

>isn’t work well
This is common sentence structure for some languages, but not English.

feck of with yer english
how bout that

>ctrl f Kinemon
>73
feels good to be Kinemonchad

Attached: dbo89zx-6d92b880-2d90-460f-8fde-c8f28edf858a.png (640x512, 116K)

There's only one peak. You should have said "the peak," not "a peak."

And no, "zenith" is not an adjective. "Zenith swordsman" is incorrect English. "Peak" has an adjective form, like "peak oil", but "zenith" is not an adjective.

Attached: VFBSwpt.jpg (1200x884, 209K)

only the most soulless one piece readers hate Kinemon

Attached: crying samurai jack.png (884x474, 205K)

>there is only one peak
Objectively false. I can go climb a peak, it’s not the only peak though.
Peak [noun] is in common use.
[noun] to describe [noun] is very common in the English language, so your only real gripe is that YOU are not regularly exposed to the word zenith. I propose that this is a flaw on your part and not mine.

Peak Oil was a coined phrase like zenith swordsman, though I agree peak oil is better sounding.

Attached: panda.jpg (441x262, 61K)

All nouns can be an adjective in the English language, ESL kun.

Attached: 1561295812157.gif (320x180, 722K)

>Tanjiahdo
The other romanization I can maybe understand,but what the fuck happened here?

Imagine being so mind raped you feel unallowed to do the things with language that the megacorps do, to the point that you attack others for not also being so narrow minded.
That’s allegory of the cave tier.

>it’s okay when General Electric does it, peasants should only use language, never create it or play with it, though, that’s dangerous!

Don=Tan
qui=ji
xote=ahdo

I've gotta adjust for the new Oro Jackson language used ITT.

>he is the zenith of X
this is wrong
>he is the zenith X
this is right

OK, got it.

Seven Gods of Pirate always gets me..

When referring to "the top" of something, you would say "he is the peak of X."
Saying he is "the peak X" is weird but probably OK.
Saying he is "a peak X" is just weird, never seen that before it came out of your ESL brain.

Attached: wrong.png (326x309, 8K)

>in 3 weeks
technically, only 17 days

1855702 sold Volume93 in 3 weeks

Its ok. You're clearly not the only ESL in these threads.

Both are correct, the latter is a more clever use of the word.
Similarly:
>He climbed the peak of Mount Everest.
>Peak Oil
As an extent example in the thread.
The first is gramatically ok, you can pass your English test. The second is a billion dollar phrase.

Attached: confused mad hat girl.png (1917x1023, 952K)

Extant*

My husband

Attached: Daddy Law.jpg (564x685, 61K)

>Humans are fragile things, Zolo...
>Zoro goes on to survive ridiculous wounds on a regular basis and walk off every injury
Koshiro BTFO

till he meets Killer

What are those supposed to be? His kids with Luffy?

>implying Zoro isn’t half demon.

>Both are correct
No, the second is wrong.

>more clever
you mean "more esl"

But zenith is the point in the sky that directly above the observer. How does that apply to anything with powerlevels?

Attached: kaido4.jpg (694x450, 50K)

Both sound like they went through Google Translate.

Attached: shanksu.png (447x444, 336K)

Yeah but did you see the drop in sales?
First 5 days: ~1.38 million
Next 7 days: ~338000
Next week: only about 139600

His children are Luffyfags
They love uncle luffy

Is he hiding a demon eye

we got exposed zorobros....

The guy that coined it made a lot of money off of it. You have the mind of a servant and I’m legitimately sorry for you.

Mihawks daughter is rude

Attached: WTF kids.png (631x134, 75K)

You first

based Aussies like Zoro
But why is it that South Americans love Sanji

That was the point except if you haven’t heard “peak oil” in common use in media or even in person you probably aren’t a native speaker.

i want her to step on me

Attached: hRB9hYq.jpg (2048x1323, 256K)

That’s it’s scientific meaning. In common use in the English language it means this (note how it is definition one):

Attached: 746FADC5-3E96-41B2-AF4E-0D03A2AC8B3D.jpg (640x1036, 232K)

tsuru cured tama's water poisoning with her medical skills so that's already 1-0 for the married couple

Would Mihawk ever tell her daughter she could never become a sword master?

>People like Kinemon
What is it about him that strikes a chord with third worlders?

Sanji as a blond haired Aryan chad I understand. He basically has the genetics of a God to them. But Kinemon?

Attached: 1453342649772.png (1000x1038, 274K)

*its

Kinemon is an endless source of powerlevel speculation, which appeals to dbspics

I think this image may be fake

Attached: 1555351934936.png (444x3644, 106K)

mihawk's daughter a cute

literally never seen it used in anything other than its scientific meaning

Why is crocodile son ugly?

Zoro got buff as fuck. A lot more than Luffy, who has grown as well.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 190K)

They are now Buffy and Swolo. Unless Queen's virus kills Luffy's gains

That’s because of social status of foreign location; I have and now I’ve proved it rather well too.

was he naked down there

I have a feeling Mihawk's daughter would never actually meet Mihawk.

>Zoro is popular everywhere
>Somehow a bad thing

Yes

Attached: Hiyori happy.png (197x217, 26K)

URANUS FUCKING WHEN

Attached: 1480609901250.jpg (695x642, 119K)

Hopefully

Attached: Hiyori sweat.png (225x158, 41K)

Based Hiyori chads.

Zoro haters are racists

>That's because of social status of foreign language; I have and now I've proved it rather well too.
English, please.

Zoro was had sick gains ever since the time.skip. Before he was comparable with Sanji, no he's just HUEG

The Straw Hat is Uranus

Why do you want my anus? Pervert!

i have no idea what you just posted.

His mother is __you__

World government has it unless they are complete jobbers

Attached: imu.jpg (752x440, 84K)

>tfw you're the only white man left in One Piece threads

Attached: 14533381989655515.png (1366x768, 321K)

By reading the synonyms you could also use acme or apogee. But looking where those words are is used makes it sounds retarded to use it in powerlevel discussions. Pinnacle sounds better to use.

that's hot

>mods again had to delete half of the thread because zolofags sperged out

Attached: 6379f3848b671f5676993f18e196a1ce7702cf77_hq.jpg (800x450, 23K)

Or just use peak.

Please post more

My friends Kinemon is lugubrious samurai but very strong. Too fire attacks is unique and Zoro vice versa agree.

Miahwk's daughter would take up archery

Bows take more strength and stamina to use than bows

Wano is the country of gains

Attached: Onigiri.png (599x508, 293K)

she said "rabbit bastard"

tfw you'll never cuddle with Zoro while he's asleep

why must you post lies

Yes, the kimonon is very strong, he slowed the Cage when he stopped, no one could, admiral even~!

You snooze you lose, Tashigi

Luffy's fight against the Boa sisters came to a weird conclusion. Sandersonia via CoO had anticipated where he would go so she opened her mouth, Luffy went inside the mouth and tossed around by her tongue. She moaned as Luffy tasted absolutely delicious to her, while Marigold was angry she wasnt sharing Luffy with her, how she wants to bite his head off and chew up his brains. The two sisters have a history of cannibalism via their giant zoan forms often eating many women whole or chewing them up as a form of execution on Amazon Lily. Hancock thought her sisters deserved anything so allowed them to eat her citizens when they felt like it. Many of the amazon lily residents however respected the Boa Sisters to the point they would consent to becoming their food even if it meant a slow agonizing death in their stomach. Luffy moves around in Sandersonia's saliva filled mouth she moaned how tasty he was pushing him into her cheek then pounding him with her tongue in the check. Hancock demanded she see Luffy before he died just to see his expression of his demise. Hancock hated men because of what the Tenryubito did to her so was in ecstasy seeing Luffy struggle to live. She opened her mouth and Luffy was seconds away from falling down into her throat her warm moist throat that would construct around him and push him into her stomach.
GULP
He bulged down her throat and entered her stomach where the acids began melting him alive he screamed punching her stomach walls but nothing happened. Sandersonia began moaning and leaking juices from her cloaca because apparently the inside of her stomach was an erogenous zone. Marigold jealous grabbed one of the women in the audience, popped her into her mouth and began chewing her up. She demanded no one run away it was her right to eat them. Hancock gave the audience a stern look and they just submitted because every chick on this island is gay for her. Sandersonia then joined her sister in on eating the women and children alive.

>tfw Zoro has the third biggest tits in the crew

Attached: 1563731264597.jpg (1840x1300, 3.06M)

Attached: perona face.png (845x790, 411K)

I agree I should have used pinnacle or peak because Zenith sounds more awkward.

Ok this made me laugh and I concede the point.

Attached: ....png (209x584, 127K)

Drake wants to form an alliance with Luffy and Law, which Luffy will automatically rebuke since Drake destroyed Tama's village. He was fine with allying with Kid because Kid didn't fuck him or his friends over.

Same with Impel Down. Luffy didn't mind teaming up with Jinbe, Ivankov, or Bon Clay, but he hated working with Buggy, Galdino, and especially Crocodile.

And in Whole Cake. Luffy didn't mind cooperating with Pekoms, but he didn't want to work with Bege at first either.

Was getting caught part of his plan?

finally a good post

of coush

she was great until she betrayed doffy

Attached: Chest pillow.png (139x241, 17K)

>Robin used to loo like that
Fuck Oda for making her such a noselet.

>1997+22
he's is still not a Namifag

Attached: gaypepe.jpg (600x722, 102K)

>tfw you're tryna chill but the Straw Hats keep stealing your bananas and violating your personal space
Being that gorilla is suffering

New chapter just released and still no signs of THE Kaido or THE Drought Oda is a hack and this proves it.

He's a big guy

For me, it's Blackbeard

Attached: Kurohige.png (1280x1263, 1.39M)

Luffy never had much of a problem with working with Buggy other than finding him annoying when he first showed up and was making it hard for him to break in. In fact he casually gave him the Captain John armband just so he could tell him how to progress through the prison.

to be fair his chest is probably hard as stone, a comfortable and warm stone

Need source on this, looks comfy

imagine

Attached: han-cock.png (864x720, 1.11M)

Trauma doesn’t disappear that easily. Kinemon didn’t teach Zoro to cut fire, he has only revealed techniques when forced. From his perspective Oden and lady time were murdered a few months ago. It’s clear he likes the strawhats but I think it’s also clear he’s hiding techniques so he has an advantage in the final battle.

When relaxed they're squishy and soft.
When flexing they're hard as rocks.

Attached: Zorojuro.jpg (1840x1300, 1.01M)

Cover with death card

Zoro is stronger than Kinemon why are people even arguing against this?

>hiyori's liferaft.jpg

Hiyori sat down the bed while Zoro was sleeping, she motioned for Toko to come with her somewhere. They left the house and went into the forest. Toko was confused about what was happening, but Hiyori simply licked her lips and pulled out a knife. She sticked the knife in Toko's eye, pulled it out, then started licking the fluids of it. WIthin seconds she began squealing in pleasure saying how delicious Toko tasted. Toko wasnt afraid because she couldnt feel fear instead her SMILE fucked brain rationalized this as some very weird game but Hiyori wasnt playing she fully intended to eat Toko alive and raw bit by bit. Speaking of bits Hiyori grabbed her arm then bit down on it and pulled some skin off. The stretchyness made it hard to swallow but she managed it then she used her fingers to pick off the exposed arm muscles chewing it up she has very strong jaws for some reason. Toko was in pain but also happy at the same time she couldnt fun away as her brain saw no reason to run away it was just a game she thought. Hiyori as Komurasaki would do favors for men in exchange of providing her with a little girl. The men assumed that Komurasaki was a pedophile that had sex with the girls then murdered them so he image could stay clean but she actually flayed them and ate them alive over a period of days all completely raw no cooking at all. Kyoshiro was aware of this but didnt give a shit, and Orochi knew but found Komurasaki even hotter than before knowing she was sadistic psycho who ate little girls. Every ninja in the Oniwabanshu knew about it but had no conscience do could care less. Kaido and King also knew but wouldnt tell Queen because it would hurt his feelings to know his waifu is fucked in the head. Anyways we return to Hiyori cutting off the muscle of Toko taking her slow time eating her alive, she found Toko's screaming annoying so sliced out her vocal chords which she also ate raw as well. Toko's eyeballs were missing as they were now in Hiyori's stomach.

Damn it, it's just not fair

Is this what ESLs fap to?

Wapol pls

Attached: 1D319043-27BF-4B4F-956F-36A70A9BDB4B.jpg (381x330, 57K)

people forgot he's the world's greatest

Attached: two mug style.jpg (236x460, 39K)

Kinemon is stronger than Zoro

Attached: q9 (2).jpg (270x265, 34K)

KINEMON GANG RISE UP

Attached: c2487.png (640x512, 502K)

Attached: angry parents.png (455x223, 108K)

Attached: Hiyori and Toko reacts in disgust.png (369x187, 39K)

Attached: katakuri.gif (400x214, 487K)

Both pushed on the birdcage but only Kinemon slowed it.
Therefore in terms of literal strength Kinemon seems stronger.

Kinemonfag still at it?

Attached: 060-061.png (1520x1200, 3.6M)

How do I get a girlfriend like Hiyori bros?

The entire island was pushing when it started to slow down and finally stopped for a moment.

Attached: 047.png (760x1200, 1.78M)

Attached: 054.png (760x1200, 1.72M)

>Zoro is the leader of everyone here pushing, therefore he is the strongest

$100 an hour

Cost>profit ;_;

Be clean water

Attached: D7LrmH7VUAE6r0g.jpg (866x758, 132K)

Nah, he intentionally omits the page where Kinemon plants his foot in the ground because it shows Oda’s emphasis on his help and physical strength.
Zoro isn’t a named leader of any group, in some groups, it makes sense for the leader not to be strong.
That said though, “Leader of the Legendary Samurai group” isn’t one.

Let me give you some personal life advice on the matter, Zoro.

I've been with my wife for 10 years now. We met in high school, and I got her pregnant.
She is and always has been a lazy person and a shit cook. I wouldn't even mind eating shit food if she at least made it on time. But she rarely did.

We'd get into screaming arguments constantly about how lazy and worthless she was. I felt like an asshole for it, but goddamn she was a real piece of work. The only reason I dealt with all this was for the kids, and also because the sex is great.

But one night, I got fed up. Not only did she get drunk, neglect the kid, and made me Indomie noodles for dinner, but she decided to give me attitude too. She was being real fucking bitchy. So I told my grandparents to keep an eye on the kid and told my wife we were going to go out and have dinner together. We walked maybe 3 blocks to a quiet area (we live in Shimotsuki, it's not hard to find a quiet field) took her behind a big tree to hide us, and I just beat the shit out of her while she was still confused. After a few punches, I asked her if she wanted to go back to her parents. She started screaming and yelling and said yes, so I beat the shit out of her again. Then I asked her what she wanted to do. She finally got smart and said she wanted to go home. So I took her home and dared her to start trouble. I even handed her my Den Den Mushi and dialed her mom's number on the walk home. I made her talk to her mom, while daring her to fucking say something.

Before that incident, I had never laid a hand on her. But I had always threatened it. I told her "one of these days, if you don't straighten up, I'm going to lay hands on you."

All my meals have been on time, and she just recently tried to make a meatloaf. It was mediocre, but I was just thrilled that she tried.

Do with this information what you will.

Attached: koshiro-13291.jpg (340x476, 33K)

>nothing can cut through my barrier
Very op didn’t realize this before.

Can't wait for Neko to show up.

Attached: 950 (11).png (927x1300, 360K)

He can one shot the admirals and yonko

Attached: Elizabello_II_Anime_Infobox.png (1280x1741, 1.82M)

The Strawhats had left the Whole Cake Archipelago but Germa as left behind. As the mugiwaras were sailing away Sanji looked behind and saw Smoothie holding his sister in her hand. Then the next thing he saw shocked the life out of him Smoothie opening her mouth and biting her to the point blood spurt out of her. She scramed in agony as Sanji vomited on the floor causing Nami to punch him because shes a bitch. Smoothie smiled while the blood from Reiju dripped from her lips. Cinnamon asked her to save some for her but Smoothie just punched her in the face asserting her authority. Reiju's arm was off inside of Smoothies mouth who meticulously teared the flesh of using her giant sexy canines. The bones crushed into pieces as Reiju's screams deafened the area. Now the rest of the strawhat crew looked in horror, Carrot didnt see the problem as a Mink savage like her was used to eating shit raw and alive. Chopper literally fainted, Luffy began very angry trying to get off the ship to kick Smoothie's ass but Sanji of all people held him back. Brook just looked with no expression. At the same time Sanji's brother who were getting the shit beat out of them started laughing because they are sociopaths they dont love her period so her in pain equals hilarious to them while Judge was shouting at his max volume in agony at seeing his little girl become food to a pirate. As they sailed away they saw everything her guts, her liver, her ovaries all being chewed up in Smoothie's beautiful perfect mouth being gulped down. For a moment Smoothie paused then looked at the strawhats pointing at Nami giving her a mocking expression followed by her opening her mouth and pointing down her throat then licking her lips. A chill down Namis spine when this occured because earlier Smoothie had grabbed her and now she knew she would have ate her alive Nami was literally shitting herself in fear on the poopdeck. Smoothie blew a kiss to Nami another taunt then gave Sanji a psychotic smirk.

Honestly, because of how much of a bullshit the birdcage was, people fail to appreciate how much of a madman Zoro was when he just went to push against it.

This kills the Kinemonfag

I think he can obtain more than three swords even if he only uses three at a time, and doing so would be smart for the times he idiotically has a sword stolen, since it’s common at this point he should make a countermeasure.

I don't think you can kill that which has no life.

It suggests Kinemonfag was right all along though, if you know how to read.

Attached: 133.png (760x1200, 1.61M)

You are right. It could mean Kinemon was actually the strongest of them back in the day. But it also confirms he's very clearly not the strongest anymore which was obvious. Ashura and Inu would curbstomp him.

>Strongest attack
>Isn’t even a Diable Jambe variant
If you’re gonna shitpost, at least come up with a more accurate title

Attached: 6239BBA0-85FE-49E9-AA04-1F1EF1651B80.jpg (850x545, 56K)

No, Oden himself was the one that beat Ashura.

Attached: 920 (3).png (897x1300, 445K)

>it confirms he was the strongest before.
True.
>makes clear he’s not anymore
user you remind me of that children’s book character who takes everything said literally and then gets into shenanigans because of it. They are making light of becoming old and Kinemon responds just try not to drag them down.

>drawfriend is never coming back
rip

Ashura was the strongest of the "evildoers". Kinemon isn't included in this group. There's a chance Kinemon was actually stronger.
You are the one taking what Kinemon said for granted. Inu and Ashura are literally making fun of them because they are stronger than him now and he's just damage controlling. Inu and Ashura are borderline Yonko commander level. Kinemon is far weaker than them.

Why are tank tops so sexy?

Attached: One-Piece-Pirate-Warriors-3-art-06.jpg (1000x1000, 682K)

Yeah, we have quite obvious implication here that the scabbards are mostly made up of ruffians from Kuri with Asura being the most dangerous of them. So Asura being the strongest is the most likely thing.

of him*

What happened to him? Last I heard he was dealing with finals.

They were all ruffians.

Attached: 943 (2).png (918x1300, 374K)

Have faith user. He WILL return.

>Kinemon isn't included in this group.
He most likely is. Oden supposedly made up his team out of ruffians, that's how they're presented in Yasuie's flashback too.

>True.
You literally made up a quote of this guy and agreed with it...

unironically based

If Kinemon is strong, why did he resort to shit tactics to recruit Ashura?

Attached: 945 (10).png (928x1300, 361K)

>Kinemon has a different hair color
I want this explained

Attached: 1564002649760.png (800x800, 720K)

He was a delinquent who bleached his hair, I think that's '70s (or so) stereotype in Japan.

if that happened, the marines would wage war on doffy and he’d die anyways. same ending.

And if Kinemon is stronger anyways why is Ashura so necessary?

Attached: 941 (7).png (913x1300, 352K)

my wife

Attached: shalu.png (888x712, 932K)

it's almost as if having two strong people on your side instead of just one would be more beneficial overall

kin's kanji has something to do with blonde hair, if i'm not mistaken. plus delinquents used to bleach their hair black when properly educated

Seriously, Toei?

Attached: lol.png (286x301, 235K)

It’s true that Ashura was the strongest
>delinquent
After that it seems like Kinemon was the favorite student; and the smartest.

Bros...

Attached: 581D775B-C7F3-4F71-B5B8-FEC44AB2CF66.jpg (630x420, 212K)

Is he, dare I say it, back?

Attached: Kid Timeskip.png (779x720, 533K)

Isn't Luffy like 4 cm taller than Nami? The fuck is wrong with the scaling? The heels she wears aren't that tall

Heights are normal in the special. Looks like they just shrunk him down in whatever promo that is for some reason

Attached: vNDLtuQ.png (1920x1080, 2.24M)

>"hey kidd, wanna team-"
>"NO"
that was funny

Attached: fem kidd and luffy.png (705x784, 394K)

maybe not rapist, more like perverted incel behavior. Sanji would definitely be accused of sexual harassment in the 1st world.

>After that it seems like Kinemon was the favorite student; and the smartest.
Yeah, that's most likely. That's also why he's the de facto leader of the alliance despite clearly not being the strongest there.

Hawkins a cute

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-27-04-37-58~2.png (478x544, 172K)

tic toc zoro and lawfags

Attached: Hawkins.png (1010x570, 631K)

he’s had too much rest and got sloppy. wano was his fight since zou. And he wasn’t expecting a dishonorable backstab from somebody from samurai country.

Man Kaido really pussywhipped Hawkins and Apoo into servitude didn't he

At least Drake joined Kaido's forces of his own accord and probably still has a will of his own

>defeated Luffy
What's his bery bounty?

Attached: Daifugo_Manga_Infobox.png (513x398, 257K)

>after being humiliated by Zoro and Law three time Hawkins finally managed to get one of them after someone else got him hostage
>he still can't even get smugness out of Law
Based Hawkins. I see why he was assigned to Jack now.

Actually it's Babanuki who defeated him bros...

rest in peace Babanuki

>pepole except him to betray Kaido
>menahwile he's one of the few beast pirate that actually do something, completely humiliating zoro and law
no bad

Attached: one_piece_594_basil_hawkins_by_lord_nadjib.png (800x262, 183K)

writing that fag Law out of the arc is one of his best accomplishment, arc quality will jump now

People expect him to betray Kaidou because he will once his cards tell him to switch sides. He's loyal only to the Tarot

He’s not “de facto” leader of the Legendary Red Scabbards though, and he is a samurai. It’s your headcanon that any scabbard is weak.

So what the fuck is the skeleton hiding? Is he a “D” too?

Attached: 946E7633-5676-490D-8B28-C607347C18EA.jpg (445x452, 177K)

>The alliance are actively after Kaido
>Meanwhile they're oblivious to the real threat

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Was Pedro a D?

Pe D. Ro

What if Law shambeled Sanji's personality into Drake?

I wouldn't be surprised if he used to be royalty, he's very well versed in politics and foreign countries.

Attached: One_Piece-v50-158.png (763x1200, 202K)

>guys... when I travel with you I forget about my big bros and I can be the bigbro

It's certainly possible and it could prove to be an interesting and clever way of Law dealing with the situation he's found himself in. That being said, this wouldn't actually solve the initial problem of Hawkins holding Law's crew mates captive with his devil fruit abilities. We still don't know how he's going to deal with that, but if he can find a way to do so, then having Sanji in X-Drake's body would provide some useful backup to take on Hawkins and his goons.

Personally I'm hoping that something along this line will turn out to be the case. It would be amazing seeing Sanji having to learn how to fight in another persons body that is actually up for the task, rather than his first experience with Law's shambles ability. Add in the potential need to get to grips with a Zoan fruit and, ideally, seeing a T-rex using its feet to fight and you have a potential highlight of Wano waiting to happen.

Attached: franky crying.gif (498x278, 1.17M)

Attached: 1538878252490.png (500x289, 195K)

>Personally I'm hoping that something along this line will turn out to be the case. It would be amazing seeing Sanji having to learn how to fight in another persons body that is actually up for the task
Sanji hasn’t even been able to fight in his own body. Fuck that body swap crap. Law can sink on his own.

REEEEE X DRAKE IS AN ALLOSAURUS

Oh yeah, my bad.

Attached: 1532926118193.png (254x197, 38K)

Yes, and? It's not unheard of for royalty to lead from the front, especially in shonenshit.

I genuinely enjoy watching this nice old lady sperg out about cartoons.

Attached: 876578765.jpg (1416x729, 200K)

poor old blind man

Attached: 02e8f4b75adac15c42466b958c67692970499c54_hq.jpg (1024x576, 53K)

Sanji looks like a Hey Arnold character

Unless he and Drake are in cahoots, he just gave the Beast Pirates prime access to Alliance secrets.

Weak is relative. He's definitely one of the strongest native Wano characters, maybe top10 or something. But everything points to him being weaker than Asura.

>he treats Sheapshead the same way King and Queen treated him thinking it's a normal familial behavior

Why would he present himself as a fleet leader if he was actually a king/prince? Brook isn't some sort of a battle autist that would find it inferior to battle position.

Is the Zoros teacher going to be on Wano?
What do you thnk?

I acknowledge that’s a possibility but so far only Kinemon has revealed a lost art, presumably his being ancient and ‘wiped out’ except for him.
If Ashura had fire clapped Jack in addition to deeply cutting him, I might have believed it.

Garp is a powerhouse bigger than all the scabbards even though he has no sophisticated fight style, just brute force and haki. It's implied Kin was just a Kuri ruffian before becoming Oden's follower, and Asura was the biggest of them all. Implication is clear here.

Kinemonfag... Ashura was straight up said to be the strongest guy in Kuri

Putting the H before Ack(o)da

Grand Line is really underwhelming desu

VERY rude!

Attached: carrot pout.png (1920x1080, 1.81M)

Grand Line has no steaks

Attached: Law captured.png (892x566, 368K)

>Tfw Zoro's master left Wano due to all the progressive actions Oden was taking

Imagine forgetting Flampe exists.

I have a feeling that Streusen is way stronger than Mama's children and we haven't seen the TRUE strength of Big Mom Pİrates.

Man, Hawkins really is a Kaidou cocksucker isn't her.

Don’t ever reply to my posts again disgusting Carrotfurfag

>Made Zoro job
>Fucked Law over
>Humiliated both by Zoro and Law
???????????????????

Jobbing means that you have to lose the fight user

the fucks your problem? Annoyed that carrots going to be a strawhat?

>Became a background noise ever since Wano started
>Becoming a Strawhat ever
In your dreams maybe

ok? Put on a trip so we can block your tripfagging ass

Attached: 75412834_p0.jpg (1800x2625, 944K)

>calling an user a tripfag
dumb furfag

>Avatarfags Carrot
>Tells anons that call him on his furfagging shit to get trips so he can block them
Yeah fuck off.

looks like the next thread will need more bunny dose

Nice trips!
Well, how will I know if I'm replying to him/(You), if he/(You) keep(s) posting as anonymous, silly!

Attached: 1560648668696.jpg (1200x675, 125K)

It’ll need a more kill yourself furfag dose

Trips of truth and confirmation.
Furfags are destroyed.

how many chapters are we in Wano now? Pretty sure we're nowhere close to finishing.

41. And we haven't even begun the main fights. Luffy and Kaido's battle should also be quite long as well.

Carrot will join in the 955 chapter (her vivre card number)

Attached: creepy carrot.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

Attached: mfw minks.jpg (640x640, 62K)

It ain't avatarfagging. I just like posting Carrot.
If nobody had sperged out over it, it would have been the only Carrot image I would have posted in this autosaging thread.
Now, now. Don't be TOO cancerous. They'll get the "Grumpy Dumpies" again and mummy will have to clean it up!

Attached: 1562938633336.png (640x512, 132K)

Getting sick of the pritty gurls cant b villains trope

>You brought a WHAT into your ship?
>You CRIED for a filthy trannie's death?!
>AND A FISHNIGGER IS IN YOUR CREW?
>Luffy, give me back my hat.

Gorosei?
I'm Red Hair.

Guarantee Nami, Chopper and Brook wont even allow Carrot to leave, they seemed most attached to her

How does Shanks feel about Koushirou "Beat your woman to show them you love them and show them their place in society"-san ?

I won't put up with Monet bullying, just because she has a furry fetish doesn't mean she's not beatiful

disgusted, Shanks is an M.

I thought all monetfags already were extinct, just like monet.

Before Oden’s training.
Cutting and creating fire is not a mere gimmick, it’s extremely overpowered when you consider Kinemon is already confirmed to cut hardened things like Zoro and Ashura.
I agree Ashura was the strongest delinquent in Kuri town. Oden was stronger and groomed Kinemon as the leader though.
If Ashura brings something new to swordsmanship that would interest Zoro, I might agree, but he didn’t it was Kinemon that did.

Monetfag will never die.

I feel bad for zoro sitting next to and protecting that living infection

You're confusing Zoro with Chopper

Idk who tf is gonna fight Kaidou. Hopefully it is Luffy/Law/Kidd like that badass page in Seabody. I wonder who Kinemon is gonna fight tho, seemed like it would be Orochi but now it seems like Zoro is gunnin for him. Would make more sense for Zoro to fight kyousuke tho cause of their last encounter and all. Maybe Kinemon will die in battle against Kaidou or something, protecting momo or some shit.

>Kinemon dies a heroic death in Wano
>still won't make the top 100 in the next poll
JUST

Monet is my wife so fuck off