What do?

What do?

Attached: file.png (960x700, 605K)

Invite him to my bed.

Attached: 2e0e61da4fd5659d54285146824084ea.jpg (375x305, 45K)

>that's my guriftsu-kun uwu
what did he mean by this.

I think the movies did this scene better.

Niggerbot

Attached: 1545443469874.jpg (200x200, 13K)

wasted

>Childhood
Idolizing Guts
>Adulthood
Realizing Griffith was right in what he did.

Griffith is one the antagonists that actually did everything wrong and are to blame for everything

>gets jailed and tortured because his best ally deserted him and made him weak
>after they break him out he sees guts stole his qt gf and his men
>doesnt hear guts say that he wants to stay with griff
>feels like his men betrayed him after seeing how weak he was
Why should he not sacrifice these people to reach his dream? They all seem to have betrayed him.

1: nobody forced him to fuck the princess.
2: Casca was not his girlfriend and he knew she was in love with him, but he never accepted her (because mhu Guts).
3: Guts won his freedom as Griffith did the first time they met.

Charlotte is interesting because she's kind of both part of the ECLIPSE OF DESTINY, and not. I imagine in some kind of higher court, she'd be a witness for his defense

>gets jailed and tortured because his best ally deserted him and made him weak
>made him weak
Leaning on Guts in the first place is inherently weak. He should've been able to carry on just as he did before he met Guts but he overreacted and then overplayed his hand. Had he waited just a little longer he could've taken Charlotte as his wife. Griffith doing everything wrong is not a meme, it's fact. However, I can't really blame him for going through with what he did after his body was broken. There was no other way to heal those wounds.

So I've watched the anime, it ends on Griffith becoming a demon or whatever.
Is it interesting to read the manga or the anime was just the best parts of it ?

If you put yourself in his position you would do the same. That means he was correct in doing what he did.

user, that’s the sociopath talking

Most people tend to prefer the first arc which was the only one animated with decency, but I'd say the rest of the story is worth a read, at least until Fantasia

Fuckin edgy 15 year olds who get all their morals from subtitled anime dialogue

I don't know what I'd do in his position and I pray I never have the misfortune to find out

I wouldnt read it if i were you, either you dislike it and just waste your time, or you like it and now you have suffer witht the rest of us ,waiting about a year for each new chapter.

I’d suggest just reading from volume 1 chapter 1
Around the end of volume 3 the golden age begins, but id still say to reread it because it is more in depth
The story after the golden age is great and only gets better imo, even if the tone shifts a bit

yes read the manga. the people who say "golden age is the only part of berserk worth reading/watching" or "berserk is shit after conviction arc" are the same kind of people who skip jojo parts. guts getting the berserker armor and fighting the sea god are the best parts of any manga.

Attached: 1519373617043.png (504x373, 197K)

I do a lot of stuff wrong. Just because it was understandable doesn't mean it was right.

griffith did nothing wrong, the whole time I saw everyone as nothing more then stepping stones to reach a kingdom of his own, all he ever wanted was a kingdom and would stop at nothing to get it and it was this way from the start

griffith doesn't hate guts or any of the hawk, nor does he like them, they are simply nothing to him, proved it by killing them, proved it by seeing guts again and not killing him, proved it by saving casca and not killing her

literally doesn't give a fuck, only guts cares, he wants griffith dead but is conflicted because he also wants casca back and can't choose what's more important to him