Yu-gi-oh! VRAINS

Dragonmaids are top tier. Vrains era sets confirmed the best ones.
Soulburner vs Roboppy comes next. People claiming it would be cancelled due to the arson attack on Kyoani have left forever.

Attached: Dragonmaid YGO.jpg (860x900, 412K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4PDOi9COoxk
yugioh-network.tumblr.com/tagged/art and sketches/page/3
darkxyzduelist.tumblr.com/tagged/yugioh vrains/page/3
strawpoll.me/15111763/r
twitter.com/AmiAmi_English/status/1155282810149601280
hobby.dengeki.com/event/810941/
twitter.com/newcome_v/status/1155100723480125440
youtube.com/watch?v=g0k58pfIyQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=MF4Fs1lgYc8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>People claiming it would be cancelled due to the arson attack on Kyoani have left forever
I don't think anyone genuinely believed that because that would literally be the most autistic reason to do that.
That said, I can't wait for Soulburner to lose

Attached: 1564181788822.png (1280x720, 911K)

The nico rating will TANK harder and it'll be your fault, roboppi

>niconiggs don't like Roboppy
I bet they would have liked her had they made a loli instead of a transbot or wathever it is.

So, what theme ygo 7 will be?
Magic?

I hope so, I think they've done all they can with technology. Plus with the anniversary it might be fun to see a magical season again.

hopefully tits and oppai loli, we dont need another flat B L U J O B B E R

If they went full fantasy with elves and magic and shit that would be cool though I'd imagine implementing the different summoning methods into that world would be strange.

Am I the only one who feels next episode might be a recap? It screams like one to me.
>No duel
>No plot advance
>HAYAMI
>Ai opening "the gate" is obviously going to be the last seconds of the episode
Maybe I'm forgetting something but I really hope I'm mistaken. We are about 30 episodes away from the end and wasting an episode on a recap is the last thing we need.

Attached: Cirno pixels.jpg (850x850, 84K)

It will be worse than Arc-V?

Episode 112: SOL社の凋落 – Soru sha no Chōraku
(The Fall of SOL)
LINK VRAINS, which should have been shut down, is now open again, and many citizens of Den City begin to log in. In order to search for clues about Ai, who has taken over SOL, Soulburner decides to investigate LINK VRAINS. There, he discovers an island he has never seen before. On the island is a country filled with household appliances. Soulburner then encounters Roboppy in the country.

Cast:
Fujiki Yusaku/Playmaker: Ishige Shoya
Kusanagi Shoichi: Kimura Subaru
Homura Takeru/Soulburner: Kaji Yuki
Kogami Ryoken/Revolver: Takeuchi Shunsuke
Ai: Sakurai Takahiro
Roboppy: Takahashi Minami
Zaizen Aoi/Blue Maiden: Nakashima Yuki
Hayami: Ikki Chihiro
Shima Naoki/Brave Max: Sawashiro Chiharu
Pandor: Kim Hyang-Ri
Extras

Script: 吉田伸, 武上純希 || Yoshida Shin, Takegami Junki
Storyboard: 須永 司 || Sunaga Tsukasa
Direction: 佐藤道拓 || Satou Michihiro
Animation Director(s): Lee Sung-jin, Kang Hyeon-gu

No, the gate opening is Ai opening the computer, he's gonna reopen link vrains and soulburner will go meet roboppi for a duel

Judging from the episode description
>LINK VRAINS, which should have been shut down, is now open again, and many citizens of Den City begin to log in. In order to search for clues about Ai, who has taken over SOL Technologies, Soulburner decides to investigate LINK VRAINS. There, he discovers an island he has never seen before, where he encounters Roboppi in a country filled with robots made of household appliances.
I assume the episode will go as follows
>Ai opens the gate using the keys
>Cut to about 2 weeks later or something, following Brave Max's exploration of the newly reopened LINK VRAINS
>Soulburner decides to investigate it, and comes across Roboppi in the appliance island
>Soulburner tries to reason with/question Roboppi, they start a duel
>Turn 1 for whoever starts first
>Zoom in on whoever's turn it will be
>ED

Remember me, Yea Forums?

Attached: Battle_Beast_120-8.png (1280x720, 237K)

I wonder what Naoki is doing next episode. Either he is commenting on news of Link Vrains opening again or we are getting some scenes at DenCity school. I really hope it's the latter.

He'll be the victim of edgelord!Aoi's treatment at school.

Why does he have contact fusion monsters?

Attached: space waves.jpg (640x480, 219K)

>mfw BB and Flame share the same VA

Attached: Judai.png (500x375, 228K)

What's wrong with Hayami?

Attached: Hayami sexy.jpg (1385x1800, 1.08M)

I don't know why he associates hayami with recaps, I don't think they've done one with her actually.

Attached: hayami's nap.png (1280x720, 644K)

Capsule monsters>Duel monsters>Dungeon Dice monsters>S0 sadistic games.

Attached: Mokuba Seto playing capsule mosnters.jpg (2048x1226, 532K)

>MC is Alister the Invoker

Capsule monsters was a sadistic game though.

Attached: 1526265230517.jpg (1066x1600, 409K)

I don't think Vrains is relevant enough to be cancelled, but, uh, let me read too much into it and say Roboppi wins via exstinguishing Soulburner's evil fire

Summon himself

Attached: AleistertheInvoker-SHVA-EN-ScR-1E.png (478x698, 737K)

I'd love to see some cards based on capsule monsters, they gave Mokuba some evolution based skills that referance that game in duel links. While we are it, they could give us some more dungeon dice monster cards as well. Orgoth needs some friends.

Attached: OrgoththeRelentless-BLRR-EN-ScR-1E.png (474x695, 818K)

OH, SHIT. Official thread theme:
youtu.be/4PDOi9COoxk
Actually, I wish he were. I can't wrap my head around him being the origin of the Prophecy archetype I need lore and the only thing we keep getting is fucking world legacy.

Attached: aleister_the_invoker_by_omgitsjohannes_dd5gv8g-pre.jpg (894x894, 130K)

because he is ArcV's Jaden, just like Shinji's Jusei

World Legacy = stealth Duel Terminal prequel

Attached: EAOKqlMUcAAhVp8.jpg (768x576, 78K)

I hope this lore eventually leads to a new duel terminal machine.

Attached: EAUKq8WUwAAWNEG.jpg (1359x767, 219K)

What relationship will Pandor and Ai develop going forward?

Attached: take care pandor.png (1280x720, 1M)

>Draw 2 cards
Fuck, how is that not abused in the meta game?
>Mokuba has skills referencing capsule monsters
That game keeps receiving more love that it ever deserved. A ps2 game, a whole animated season, this. Has Otogi even shown up in Duel links yet?

Final boss with the twist that the evil part is Aoi

>Reliant on luck
Not hard to see why.

Attached: EAcFo2NU8AAYMSE.jpg (1017x767, 144K)

Now if only there were girls going around in zexal uniforms.

Attached: 1560914584142.jpg (1280x720, 190K)

How does Yoshida's brain work? Why is sending Yuzu into the past to become Yuya's mother so much easier for him to do than have her win a card game?

Honda/Tristan has some voice lines leaked that referance him, so maybe in the future?

This tech sure will come in handy when Duel Disks begin to be mass produced in 2020.

Attached: image4.png (1024x576, 192K)

Wanting a crazy twist that could only be deciphered by japanese autists is all he cared about there.

What expression is Ishige trying to convey?

Attached: D_-xjS6VAAE2zWu.jpg (900x1200, 197K)

KATSU TAME NO DUERU SHIKA SHINAI

Smile but it didn't work out.

Attached: 1553088882462.png (1280x720, 902K)

Anyone know where I can find vrains' linework like pic related? Some were posted here in low quality. I know they come as bonuses in the dvds as it's tradition since GX.

Attached: Black rose dragon linework.jpg (754x1200, 227K)

I don't think anyone's compiled them. You would probably have to do some intense searching on japanese twitter if you didn't want to buy dvds.

Attached: kiku linework.jpg (720x480, 64K)

Kiku a cute

Why would Aoi be the evil part? she can't exercise will over an AI.

Attached: pandor confused.png (1280x720, 939K)

Is the Gaijin Ai's VA?

You could try searching nip twitter every time a new dvd drops. But if you're looking for older ones, tumblr may actually be your best bet. Here, scroll a bit and try their vrains tags
yugioh-network.tumblr.com/tagged/art and sketches/page/3

darkxyzduelist.tumblr.com/tagged/yugioh vrains/page/3

Other than that, try searching by images in the Yea Forums archives. I remember someone dumping a bunch of pics some time ago.

I miss them Ruris.

Attached: 1123124355.png (1260x1454, 927K)

Kusanagi

I'm just assuming a fusion. Also Ai pretty much went overboard in punishing Aoi so he deserves every bit of pain coming his way, especially since he KNOWS about the cycle of vengeance that has been consuming this series and WILLFULLY CHOSE TO PERPETUATE IT because he wanted Aoi to live with "the same pain" he did.

Might not have been the wisest choice, that.

I knew I had cyberse clock at least.

Attached: 1540262028288.jpg (720x480, 84K)

I also remember seeing the one with young Jin and Kusanagi (with their ages so we know how old Kusanagi is) but that's about it.

See if Ai did what he did to, say, Kaito and Kaito's brother, then it would be a foregone conclusion Ai was gonna suffer hardcore.

But Ai did what he did to a YGO female, in a season written by Yoshida. I'm not expecting him to eat the (deserved) amount of shit for his cruelty.

I hope Otogi comes to DL with a special event similar to Kiryu's filled with references to DDM and cool background visuals.

Attached: DDM VRAINS.jpg (2250x1716, 3.62M)

IT'S CHRISTMAS IN JULY

GIVE ME YGO7 INFO DAMN IT

>Everyone gets into the mysteriously open Link Vrains
I guess Ai going for the chess pieces in order to avoid any warnings being released by them to prevent people from getting trapped in the link VRAINS yet again.

Honestly if people are still using that death trap willingly at this point, they deserve it

>I'm just assuming a fusion.
VRAINS hasn't done anything like that really. Even bitboot was just a throwaway goon. I doubt they will push the line with Aoi. Though the door is open for Pandor to influence Aoi. As for the cycle of vengeance thing, Playmaker will have to be the main one to answer him for that.

Attached: bitboot.png (1280x738, 1021K)

But user, it wouldn't be a ygo anime if it doesn't even have a single loli

Wanna bet?

Attached: b292b190a005eed821c21c214078f3e4d12a2b73.jpg (566x800, 311K)

How is it possible that we haven't been able to crack the Duel terminal games and emulate them in our computers by now? They are the absolute top cardgame Vidya of all times.

they're all in the past, which is fine because the early series only had one girl of that type anyway.

Attached: 1543270586185.png (1280x738, 640K)

Attached: MIA piggu.jpg (560x800, 129K)

But can he beat the armless snowball man?

Attached: snow man.png (1280x720, 836K)

so how are they gonna censor all the fire in soulburner's deck?

I mean this card was changed to a wind based card following the tsunami

Attached: latest[2].png (307x450, 358K)

By making him switch to god phoenix gearfried

I hope it's nothing futuristic

An entire show about androids

An entire series based around the philosophy of Fubuki Tenjoin.

Attached: 1564196599971.png (640x1440, 296K)

I don't think the yu-gi-oh anime will ever have a beach filler.

Attached: 1564169916046.jpg (3551x1264, 477K)

A deck full of waifu cards then?

Why should he suffer because of card games obsessed duelists ?

Attached: 1506503528293.jpg (1200x675, 145K)

No. Imagine the potential.

Attached: Bitches in the pool.jpg (2863x1682, 871K)

I'm still alive.

Attached: Chaos Impact.jpg (465x965, 374K)

Magicians is just for fap, not meta.

Attached: 75306148_p2.png (1287x1816, 3.12M)

What do you mean exactly? There a lot of girl only archetypes as well as duelists who play them. Dark Magician Girl, Harpies, Amazoness, Cyber Angel, Madolches, Melodious, Lunalights, Trickstars, Marincess. Do those not count?

Attached: dark magician girl.jpg (640x480, 61K)

ha ha ha ha
ha ha ha ha
ha ha ha ha

e n j o y

Attached: D_9DrrGUYAAMZZE.jpg (1536x2048, 708K)

This villain archeytype is kind of boring. It has even less cyberse flair than the other ones.

Attached: 1563762218396.jpg (680x489, 122K)

So, If everyone else is supposedly going to lose to Ai and Roboppi, will Playmaker also lose to Ai?

Attached: Playmaker only duels to win.jpg (1200x675, 60K)

Duel terminal I hope.

> All these people in thread acting like Ai was in the wrong.

Excuse me, but I didn't see Aqua anywhere in the past two episodes.

>duel terminal
Those are all old cards. You can't sell new product like that. And NAS can't make new anime merch of characters with that either.

Attached: keychains.jpg (720x800, 270K)

Cursed image.
I wish I had one so I could burn it.

>Excuse me, but I didn't see Aqua anywhere in the past two episodes.
How does that make Ai right for attacking people for code keys? Especially people who never attacked the ignis and even fought together with them.

I wonder what will they do to fill the next episodes with only the main characters and two enemies

Make every duel last three episodes each while the final boss one will be four.

>3 episodes duels back to back with only 34 or so episodes left
No. Expect the pacing to go back and forth with some new antagonists and some of the heroes possibly fighting each other. Unless they wanted to put filler in this is how it will probably be.

>incest ending
Pretty awesome

I hope they put a mini tournament arc, it's not ygo without one of those

Yes Ai's death tournament in Ignister Ailand. Whoever wins gets the Ignis Cube with all the Ignis attributes in it. But it's really a scheme to create the divine ignis.

Attached: dice roll.png (1200x900, 1.72M)

man Yugi's outfit for this arc was pretty good

Bohman would make a perfect character for a DDM anime

Attached: Bohman charmers.jpg (4093x2894, 1.6M)

Alright let's have a serious discussion, why exactly was Arc V bad

What said. The anime is a card game commercial, making a DT anime wouldn't be profitable. Our best bet is a manga or light novel on it.

Ruka was not present as a legacy character. An unforgivable sin.

Attached: 1470338114878.jpg (800x1440, 241K)

While I don't think the show is complete dogshit like a lot of people think, it does have it's flaws
>Spending a very large chunk of the showtime in the Synchro dimension, which would've been fine if the show was longer and could give each dimension equal screentime but it couldn't. Honestly, the Fusion Dimension should've had the most screentime due to it being where all the shit should go down but we barely see it before we are shoved back into Standard.
>The legacy characters (and more specifically Jack) very much overshadowed the rest of the cast except Yuya. Sawatari got ~14 duels onscreen against actual characters that weren't throwaways meanwhile Jack got 11. Sawatari is present throughout the entire series and nearly got outscreened by Jack. Hell, even Reiji got 14 total and he's meant to be the main rival to Yuya. Jack has genuinely duelled Yuya the same amount of times as the main rival and that shouldn't happen.
>Shoving the Yuzu squad into the role of "kidnap victim" the millisecond they start hopping dimensions despite her entire character up until that point being her wanting to get good at dueling. There are 148 episodes of ARC-V and Yuzu dueled an actual character in episode 77 and never again.
>Akaba Leo is never really seen as a threat, jobs in every duel he ever participates in
>Yuya gains Nirvana High Paladin and Enlightenment Paladin as a representation of him using Pendulum in his own way. After it's first appearance, Nirvana never shows up again.
>Yuya only gains a Fusion Pendulum at the very last duel despite gaining several Odd-Eyes fusions up until that point.
>Z-ARC is only defeat through a series of plot convenient cards designed specifically to counter him.
>None of the cast except Yuya, Reiji and Leo gain ED Pendulums. Reiji gets his at the last second and Leo summons his just to job

Attached: BraveEyesPendulumDragon-RATE-EN-ScR-1E.png (477x695, 835K)

>>Spending a very large chunk of the showtime in the Synchro dimension, which would've been fine if the show was longer and could give each dimension equal screentime but it couldn't. Honestly, the Fusion Dimension should've had the most screentime due to it being where all the shit should go down but we barely see it before we are shoved back into Standard.
Agree, but it really couldn't be helped considered how a tournament arc took place.
>The legacy characters (and more specifically Jack) very much overshadowed the rest of the cast except Yuya. Sawatari got ~14 duels onscreen against actual characters that weren't throwaways meanwhile Jack got 11. Sawatari is present throughout the entire series and nearly got outscreened by Jack. Hell, even Reiji got 14 total and he's meant to be the main rival to Yuya. Jack has genuinely duelled Yuya the same amount of times as the main rival and that shouldn't happen.
I'm not sure what you expect. If they did the opposite, and focused on the main cast over the legacy characters, people would be complaining about how they brought back jack,kite etc... and did nothing with them.
>Shoving the Yuzu squad into the role of "kidnap victim" the millisecond they start hopping dimensions despite her entire character up until that point being her wanting to get good at dueling. There are 148 episodes of ARC-V and Yuzu dueled an actual character in episode 77 and never again.
You should honestly give up on female chars at this point, while damsel Yuzu sucks I still prefer her over Aoi, who has lost way more duels than her, Yuzu is honestly a blessing when you compare her to the others.
>Akaba Leo is never really seen as a threat, jobs in every duel he ever participates in
Agreed.
>Yuya gains Nirvana High Paladin and Enlightenment Paladin as a representation of him using Pendulum in his own way. After it's first appearance, Nirvana never shows up again.
It's a card commercial game what do you expect?

>while damsel Yuzu sucks
What's wrong with damsels?

Attached: kotori.jpg (500x621, 41K)

>I'm not sure what you expect. If they did the opposite, and focused on the main cast over the legacy characters, people would be complaining about how they brought back jack,kite etc... and did nothing with them.
While I would normally agree, having Jack act as much of a rival as the actual rival of Yuya is a bit bullshit. Jack got his dick sucked way more than any other character on that show. The last duel he had with Yuya didn't even need to happen because they could've used any other character to fill that role. I even believe Sawatari could've dueled Yuya to get him to use his Dragons for the sake of entertainment.
>You should honestly give up on female chars at this point, while damsel Yuzu sucks I still prefer her over Aoi, who has lost way more duels than her, Yuzu is honestly a blessing when you compare her to the others.
I would prefer Yuzu to job more on-screen than to never duel past the halfway mark of the anime. If Aoi lost to Spectre and never duelled again I would be just as pissed off.
>It's a card commercial game what do you expect?
That's not really an excuse. It's would've been cute af if he used Clear Wing and a Tuner to summon Nirvana then had a cut to Jack smiling or something rather than dropping him instantly. He never summons Enlightenment at any point past the duel with Jack either which is also a shame

>Smile World and Yuya's obsession with it
>Yuya's dueling style being repeatedly called into question even though it clearly works for most of the series
>the completely out-of-the-blue loyalty change of all the Academia members in the Xyz Dimension
>Yuto getting sidelined for most of the plot
>Yuri's true debut getting delayed until the final arc
>Yuya vs Yugo never actually happens
>Action Cards ruining tense duel writing and creating lazy get-out clauses
>Action Fields get completely shafted from the Synchro Arc onwards
>Legacy characters are handled bizarrely, with Edo and Asuka being almost entirely useless and Kaito and Jack being wanked to hell and back
>Sawatari, Gongenzaka and Dennis getting completely thrown under the jobbing bus
>Filler like Level 0 Round 2, Pirate Man, Sun and Moon Guardians and Battle Beast clogging up the last arc
>Z-ARC defeated exactly the same way as the first time by exactly the same person
>Completely rushed and borderline nonsensical ending

Attached: 1480267265281.jpg (910x518, 425K)

>Action Cards ruining tense duel writing and creating lazy get-out clauses
I prefer action cards to situation cards that prevent their defeat. I believe it's better to do "I activate Evasion" to "I had this one trap here that activates when you would deal 1000 or more battle damage to me so I don't lose" because at least Action cards (with 2 exceptions) don't get printed.
>Yuya vs Yugo never actually happens
That is bullshit but I imagine there wouldn't actually be a situation in the show except the Friendship Cup in which they would duel. The Yuboys with the exception of Yuri seem rather level-headed and would probably talk their problems out
>Z-ARC defeated exactly the same way as the first time by exactly the same person
If they had done some dumb shit like Yuya breaking free from the fusion and dueling Yuya-less Zarc it probably would've been a lot better.

Will Revolver hesitate if Pandor asks him to?

Attached: 1564006355077.jpg (1280x1440, 300K)

>>Smile World and Yuya's obsession with it
>>Yuya's dueling style being repeatedly called into question even though it clearly works for most of the series
You know I love how Yea Forums bashes Yuya for these aspects, but Yuma gets off scot free. You guys consider Zexal to be the best one right? Yet why does Yuma get an excuse when he autistically tries to create a loop to prevent him or shark from losing, because he simply can't accept the reality that another of his friends has betrayed him become his enemy?

People do complain about Yuma using hope constantly if you didn't know.

Gotta love them.

Attached: Ygo girls2.png (1440x900, 1.35M)

So how is Zexal any better than arc-V? I just find Arc-V's hate unjust because of this.

>Wrote the LDS Trio off the show with a memory machine that never gets brought up again except for 1-2 scenes where it isn't the main point
>The Standard Arc from Yuto's death onwards. You here see is when they start rushing stuff
>Dennis is uneccessary after we got Sora. Him being taught by Yusho never pays off except for a little mention to Yuya 4 episodes before the end
>Smile World and everything related to Yuya's brainwashing
>Yuya ironically acts like a Pendulum, swinging between whining and recovering his confidence
>Synchro Dimension. Nobody cared about Commons vs Topsies. Everyone wanted them burnt down by Academia yet that never happened
>Aces are thrown from one side to another without much fanfare (why does Shinji of all people get a Level 12? Or why not Greedy nor Requiem appeared ever again, making their only appearance be two of the worst Duels in the show?)
>Captain Solo (Kachidoki could have worked better with more build-up, though)
>Leo could have dealt with Zarc by having Rin card Yugo yet the Dok didn't order her for some reason (when him should have recognized Clear Wing like he did with Odd-Eyes).
>No brainwashed Yuzu Duel nor following up with Kaito/Edo dealing with the Doc despite dedicating some scenes to it
>Battle Beast
>Leo. Fucker just needed to lock Yuri and favor Serena to capture her clones yet did the opposite. That and he randomly gets Pendulums along with debuting a Fusion one before Yuya
>Zarc and Ray. Reira becoming a plot device out of nowhere and transitioning to a woman so the possession wouldn't be awkward
>LeT's MaKE A bAbY SmILe
>Final Duel is who swings the biggest dick and 52 pick-up. Yuya could have just let Starving Venom be destroyed and be done with it
>RIP Shun

Because people have more complaints about arc-v than just one duelist's style? An incredible amount more, I would say. I don't even think my favorite series doesn't have some big flaws but arc-v apparently had a ton according to most people.

Attached: 1564187868972.jpg (1920x1080, 205K)

Probably because Yuma did most of Yuya's character building but better:
>We see what he is like without his kattobingu/pop flying/feeling the flow/how do I translate this (Yuma vs III) and it's not pretty
>Initially doesn't want to fight former friends
>Is forced into act through the sacrifice/deaths of his friends
>actually pulls out all the stops vs Don Thousand because he's been fucking with everyone this whole time
>tries to reason with Nasch because both Astral and Barian (sans Don Thousand) are pretty morally grey
>his reluctance to fight Shark actually wins him the duel because Shark misreads his desire to beat him

one of the only things I can complain about is that Yuma specifically says during Yuma vs Nasch that he doesn't want to use the Numeron Code, and then he promptly does anyway.

gonna have to give some cards there pal

How far could she take it?

Attached: 1559728927822.jpg (638x359, 50K)

More that I forgot:
>No Yuya vs Yugo
>Sawatari never wins despite being the best Duelist
>Shun never gets Pendulums despite being teased (even Tsukikage got his)
>Roger best villian dissapears into a worm hole and we don't see he shit his face by having Yuri card him instead despite showing fear at that
>Barrett who nearly beat Reiji and Yuya dissapears to never be seen again. Teleports Serena despite being beaten
>Kaito changes off-screen despite his last appearance being him about to card Shun
>Yuri gets hyped up for nothing. He only gets 2 Duels before getting taken over by Zarc (with one where he uses another Deck because of $hilling). Then randomly redeemed for the ending
>Sora returning didn't matter much since the only thing of value he did was using Kraken. We should have gotten a 3rd Duel rather than the Jack rematch
>Himika becomes a good person out of fucking nowhere despite being an alpha bitch up to that point
>The Lancers fucking sucked as a team and Reiji is the worst leader ever. Only Yuya, Reiji and Shun (with his opponent cheating herself out of a win in one) won.
>Rin and Ruri debut pretty freaking late. Why not a flashback against Yuri or something like that? Would have been interesting seeing how he beat the latter given her Deck would give him the most trouble
>Yuzu's. Bracelet. Fuck. It.
>Tylers debuted for nothing except fapbait
>Mieru despite giving us some plot never shows up again

Aoi has so many goddamn forms and not nearly enough merchandise to match.

Attached: cutout.jpg (1022x768, 153K)

>handholding
too far already

>handholding
>too far
Come on they're not both Yugi.

I don't get it. What's not to enjoy about a mother and son adventuring pair who have time traveling shenanigans?

Attached: surprise tokens.png (449x654, 285K)

6 inches

Attached: Jim Crocodile Cook.jpg (640x480, 176K)

Explain.

You're a retard if you think Yuya's character writing can be compared to Yuma's. Yuma's actually a well written YGO protagonist.

Since Soulburner is going to try to reason with Roboppi, he'll probably bring up his partnership with flame. How will Roboppi turn this on him?

Attached: flame doesn't want this.png (1280x720, 781K)

>>We see what he is like without his kattobingu/pop flying/feeling the flow/how do I translate this (Yuma vs III) and it's not pretty
Okay? We see the Yuya without his EGAO when he goes berserk, this happens multiple times throughout the series, as opposed to one duel, and it isn't pretty either.
>Initially doesn't want to fight former friends
Initially? Like I said before he couldn't develop as character and beat shark, so instead he had to backtrack by creating a loop so no one would win.
>Is forced into act through the sacrifice/deaths of his friends
Could be said for every Ygo protag, including Yuya, and in his case it's his best friend getting captured.
>actually pulls out all the stops vs Don Thousand because he's been fucking with everyone this whole time
Could be said for every Ygo protag when they fight the main villain.
>tries to reason with Nasch because both Astral and Barian (sans Don Thousand) are pretty morally grey
yuya does the same thing to his enemies, but gets hated for it.
>his reluctance to fight Shark actually wins him the duel because Shark misreads his desire to beat him
More like Shark an heros because he can't stand dueling for an eternity against an autist like Yuma. I tell ya, take the worst duel in Arc-V and it will still be infinitely better than Yuma vs Nasch, what a disappointment.

>Because people have more complaints about arc-v than just one duelist's style? An incredible amount more,
Nah I just feel that peoples expectations for Arc-V were too much, and forgot what they were watching, until the end. No one had any expectations for Zexal, and since the barian arc was better than the previous(which isn't really saying much), it seemed to create an illusion that it was the best series, which I find baffling.

I'm gonna laugh if Roboppi plays Judgment Arrows and Soulburner goes "You've gone too far!"

Attached: Judgment Aiiows.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

Why do people think that Soulburner will lose to him?

Vector was one of the most memorable villains after DM. Of course it was going to get touted as great.

>people ACTUALLY thinking chadburner will lose
lmao he's the second strongest non antagonist duelist
playmaker > soulburner > aoi > go > revolver

>non antagonist
And Roboppi is an antagonist meaning he is stronger

Attached: Roboppi219.png (720x900, 395K)

>he is actually doubting the power of salamangreats, aka konami's petdeck/lovechild
lmao

>be a jobber
>still be best girl because Zappa Gou made you look cool for like an episode

Attached: Yuzu Arc-V.png (1280x720, 711K)

and so were windy and spectre yet look how they turned out

I was just talking about the times where he uttered this line

Attached: You've gone too far!.png (1280x720, 1.11M)

>Washing Machine Dragon which uses WATER to wash clothes
>FIRE animals
Soulburner is fucked my guy

Attached: AppliancerLaundryDragonSummon.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

>Nah I just feel that peoples expectations for Arc-V were too much, and forgot what they were watching, until the end.
Well I wouldn't know it just seems like more people have complaints, everywhere.
>No one had any expectations for Zexal
Ideally how it should be for people watching card game shonen.
>it seemed to create an illusion that it was the best series, which I find baffling.
I don't know where you're getting this one from, because I can assure you most people on Yea Forums prefer GX and 5DS over all the other ones.

>he. yet. again. doubts. CHADBURNER
this is the nigger who got off scott free from a loss against BS and pretty much won against Revolver, he ain't losing

>and pretty much won against Revolver
That doesn't seem right.

>Roboppi: 100% winrate
>Soulburner: 87.5% winrate
The numbers don't lie

Attached: Roboppi225.jpg (1024x882, 144K)

Anything associated with Ai is somehow stronger. Though I don't know for sure who's going to win this next one.

well he pretty much did

Attached: comeonnow.png (1054x30, 2K)

he won that duel

They're too girly
Tomboys are the way to go

Attached: 61906383_456237128110725_7727426609921692398_n.jpg (542x678, 62K)

Attached: nope.png (986x85, 7K)

>there are still people who doubt BUY SALAMANGREATS
lmao

I thought Revolver was trying to lose on purpose instead of playing seriously.

Attached: Revolver's hand.png (1280x720, 882K)

he won, he had enough damage, that's more than enough

>At this point, Soulburner ends the Duel prematurely, leaving the Duel with no result.

revolver is serious in every duel, this was him playing seriously

he won, there is no debating, just like how lightning won

Attached: Capture.png (425x38, 3K)

>Soulburner actually surrenders the fucking duel
>N-no HE WON! There's no way my beautiful baby boy would lose!!!

well even if he didn't win, he still didn't lose, you're delusional to think CHADBURNER will lose against roboppi

If get enough damage on board for an OTK and surrender, I still lose the duel

Konami nerfed salamngreat in both the tcg and ocg they don't care about them anymore because they already served their purposes therefore takeru is kill and won't win worlds

Attached: OCG201907-3-Pie.jpg (600x450, 73K)

so now you're backpedalling and saying no result = lose? which is clearly not the case

>still t1 deck
>just got more win conditions in current set
clearly not the case here

Let's look over the facts
Soulburner
>87.5% winrate
>Didn't beat Blood Shepard
>Hasn't won a tag duel
>Uses FIRE monsters
Roboppi
>100% winrate
>Has beaten Blood Shepard
>Has won a tag duel
>Uses WATER which beats FIRE
Soulburner's days are numbered. Enjoy them while they last

Attached: AppliancerLaundryDragonAttack.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

I don't see how yuri has anything to do with SB and Revolver

>>Hasn't won a tag duel
he hasn't even participated one so why include that here?

You never know, the more skilled players can pull out all kinds of surprises.

Because it's true

I meant to quote

Roboppi uses mixed attributes.

well you can look at facts, i'll look at reality, i'll laugh when you get BTFO in 2 weeks

I bet you're the same as lostincidentfags, jinfags, miyufags, chesspiecefags, who still don't understand your place

It's still a toss up.

Attached: skill.png (1280x720, 1020K)

>Water vs Fire

Attached: Mega Charizard X vs Ash-Greninja.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

Just wait for the batch spoiler

Is lightning a wizard?

Attached: @ignister pikari.png (1280x720, 575K)

>I don't know where you're getting this one from, because I can assure you most people on Yea Forums prefer GX and 5DS over all the other ones.
People on Yea Forums only like 5ds because of season 1. Let's face it, it shat the bed hard in season 2. Every 5ds thread rant sums up on how Crow ruined it in the end. GX I can believe as the best, but I personally see more people saying zexal was the best in threads.

I understand Vector's appeal. I still think it's B.S that he gets away with it in the end, but Yuma autism became reality thanks the the numeron code.

Then how come Tomboys always lose the MCbowl? Anna lost to tori for example.

I agree. Also counteracting their not so girly nature by giving them a huge rack is a good idea.

Whenever I see this deck it just reminds me how konami has become devoid of creativity

If I take his hat will he die?

>but I personally see more people saying zexal was the best in threads.
Well maybe they're more expressive here, but I was basing my assessment from this poll from a thread early last year.
strawpoll.me/15111763/r
I don't think people are even handed judging the newer series.

Are they meeting at the hot dog truck again?

Attached: Aoi eating hot dog.jpg (680x450, 72K)

Post all your Dragonmaid art or I'll buy out all generic dragon support on TCGplayer

Will the first edgy thing Punished Aoi does be to get the super spicy chili dog of vengeance?

>generic dragon support
who wants that?

Attached: 1564187032069.jpg (1252x2048, 368K)

No, the first edgy thing she does is change her own diaper.

Arkbrave and Return of the Dragon lords are probably going to be pretty nice in the deck.

I don't think she'll be up for hot dogs and coffee.

Attached: 1563970635545.png (1280x720, 621K)

HOLY FUCKING JESUSAKU. FEMALE HERO OFFICIAL FIGURE INCOMING.

Attached: 68292118_2207881389340229_3306501991827505152_n.jpg (554x739, 28K)

Attached: Asuka Figure.jpg (533x800, 42K)

Man, that does look great. I wonder if they'll make it so we can peek under her skirt.

>having hopes for VRAINS
Buy GX and throw this shit INTO THE DRAINS

It's not a big deal, should have been 13 years ago.

Attached: 1563673657334.png (624x467, 398K)

>gx super
I remember those posters too.

Attached: BLS.jpg (533x800, 81K)

I actually assumed we might never get any. Anzufags btfo

Please, tell me this is also real.

that has been going on longer than the recent announcement for which we wont know till dec?
my god

Yes it is

They were around in 2016 speculating in lesser numbers than the DM super posters.

she got a scale before yugi and anzu, let that sink in

twitter.com/AmiAmi_English/status/1155282810149601280

hobby.dengeki.com/event/810941/

Attached: DSC_1396.jpg (800x533, 90K)

Maybe the judai and yusei figures sold well.

yeah that's most definitely the case. It's still unfortunate that it took them this long to realize that doing the other series would sell as well as DM that's been done to death

Should I funpost and extrapolate this minor third party decision into confirmation that YGO7 MC is female?

Attached: Ranma Disguise.jpg (385x450, 24K)

Yeah that's why it's not a big deal. Already dust in the wind and all that.

Attached: 1474220156541.png (2424x2892, 2.45M)

>fun
no since everyone already knows not happening

There's plenty of fun around.

Attached: 1563767613729.png (600x544, 628K)

Wait what? Why is Yea Forums so excited about a figurine? It doesn't even have colour, apart from the eyes. I rather get a funko pop than this.

>that shill is still at it
>trying to compare an unfinished product
>purposely acting aloof
sad

Attached: nen vs pop.jpg (1080x1776, 153K)

>It doesn't even have colour,
Now it doesn't, because it's an early reveal of a a prototype, you dummy. They'll show the final product when it's closer to release.

Attached: 1552602735504.jpg (480x720, 30K)

>being this much off a newfag

So how many cards with Ai on them are going to be printed? Are they going to print the really situational ones as well?

Attached: Ai's ritual.png (1280x720, 1017K)

Since there's pretty much not any other tech gimmick they could use for an entire premise without recycling, I think a setting where magic is a lot more present in daily life like LWA or something could be interesting. Magic can also be an excuse to bring back the physical player & monster interaction arc-v had without having to touch action duels again.

Attached: 65373343_p19.png (1000x1104, 197K)

Print:
>Ai Love Yousion
>Ai's Ritual
>Aidle Reborn
>Ignister AiLand
>TAi Strike
>Ai Shadow

Not Print:
>Ai Ai Wall
>Ai Mine
>TAimed Technique
>Ai's Hymn
>HAi

Ai's Hymn seems balanced and easy enough to print. Unless they don't like life gain.

Attached: EAAlt9wU4AA2zRS.jpg (814x1200, 172K)

I discarded it because of it being just LP gain, unless they buff it pretty well. It has a decent artwork too.

>Please buff me

Attached: Ai Mine.png (600x721, 340K)

Doubt it, they barely release Anime draw cards nowadays.

print
>fusion
>ritual
>reborn
>ailand
>mine
>tai strike

>Go > Revolver
Lmao

What about brain hack go with anti skill?

Attached: overlimit.webm (640x360, 2.79M)

Attached: Ultimate First Turn Move.png (1280x720, 920K)

Go is greater than Revolver, no debating, he pushed Playmaker to the very brink who had to use OH MY SECOND ACTIVATION, Revolver has never reached that level

Got a source?

Attached: 66810517_2264681860295444_2174691365706721564_n.jpg (1080x608, 41K)

That's how they can fix his deck, give him cards that activate from the deck.

SOON

Attached: LI kids.jpg (1378x2039, 350K)

Attached: D__sYACUEAYGhbV.jpg (1152x2048, 381K)

Attached: EAe9ay0VUAAgfZK.jpg (1124x1083, 227K)

@nuchimo762

Blue cuck

Why is he so damn furious?

Attached: D_QIXRqUcAAGZA0.jpg (1018x768, 173K)

He was forced to play card games nonstop,

Attached: Lost Incident.png (988x179, 156K)

Thank you.
Take me instead Ai-Sama.

Attached: 1558651687434.jpg (696x977, 101K)

twitter.com/newcome_v/status/1155100723480125440
Here's this source as well if you don't mind.

Attached: EAe-FsQUwAAXWYy.jpg (1124x1083, 177K)

Larger ver.

Attached: Asuka.jpg (1352x2047, 165K)

Thank you!

Attached: 1558743773580.jpg (848x1199, 160K)

So how long will most of these characters actually be gone?

Attached: 75939699_p0.jpg (845x960, 533K)

her boobs look like detachable beach balls
well i guess that's how they were actually drawn in GX quite a lot of the time, so it's faithful

Soon, we'll all be able to brain hack ourselves

Attached: Ai-Human hybrids.png (1077x849, 766K)

No thanks. I'm already a neurotic enough person just having internet access through a computer

hai domo

Older Leo should have been there instead of Jack

Is Aoi going to go back to Trickstar or get a new deck? I don't know if her cards are really themed for vengeance.

Attached: 1563962260013.png (400x393, 135K)

Attached: Marincess is Aoi's most important deck.png (1920x1080, 2.8M)

They just seem like a poor fit for outright rage in my opinion. Those I guess they could be adapted.

Attached: 1563983533420.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

>Okay? We see the Yuya without his EGAO when he goes berserk, this happens multiple times throughout the series, as opposed to one duel, and it isn't pretty either.
But it doesn't go anywhere. He and Yuto talk about going berserk is bad but do so anyway and it's never brought up again. They blast Ruri and Serena and don't even talk about it. Yuya has multiple dimensions bow to his will and ideals.
>Initially? Like I said before he couldn't develop as character and beat shark, so instead he had to backtrack by creating a loop so no one would win.
You don't understand what character development is.
>yuya does the same thing to his enemies, but gets hated for it.
Yuya doesn't try and reason with anyone. He tells everyone that he's right and they're wrong without understanding their positions. He's also a huge hypocrite who never gets called out.
>More like Shark an heros because he can't stand dueling for an eternity against an autist like Yuma. I tell ya, take the worst duel in Arc-V and it will still be infinitely better than Yuma vs Nasch, what a disappointment.
That's your insane bias talking. Your point here doesn't even make sense. You don't understand the characters at all.

Def going to be futuristic. Calling it

DARK KNIGHT @IGNISTER

Attached: 1564291152801.jpg (1030x740, 257K)

technically yuma never uses the numeron code or even touches the thing, that was all astral's will

Dark Templar @Ignister
DARK Cyberse Link Effect monster
2300 ATK / Link-3
3 monsters with different names
-You can only use each of this card name's (1) and (2) effects once per turn.
(1) If a monster(s) is Special Summoned to a zone this card points to, even during the Damage Step: You can Special Summon as many Level 4 or lower "@Ignister" monsters from your GY as possible to your zones this card points to, but negate their effects.
(2) If this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: You can Special Summon 1 Cyberse monster from your GY.

>Dark Knight actually got nerfed
lel

Tindangle Zillers
Level 3 DARK Fiend Flip Effect Monster
0 ATK / 1800 DEF
-You can only use each of this card name's (1) and (2) effects once per turn.
(1) If this card is in your hand: You can discard 1 other card; send 1 "Tindangle" card from your Deck to the GY, except "Tindangle Zillers", and if you do, Special Summon this card in Defense Position.
(2) FLIP: You can take 1 Flip Monster from your Deck, except "Tindangle Zillers", and either add it to your hand or send it to the GY.

Attached: New Tindangle.jpg (1030x740, 201K)

>People claiming it would be cancelled due to the arson attack on Kyoani have left forever.

I dont think anyone really thought that. I do think the slow-walk of card reveals does have something to do with it though. The dragonmaid creator apparently plays the game, so maybe he might sign some dragonmaid cards for kyoani charity or something

>that ugly pose
I knew the deck wouldn't be perfect. Understandable adjustments to its effects, though, especially that ridiculous and specific battle protection.

That's a nice tindangle, too bad akira will never use it.

Attached: 1563983940019.png (1280x720, 684K)

Once they actually release the @ignister cards, I plan to run this boy in the deck. Might not be the best idea but I just want to run him for the memes.

Attached: ad3bcfdfe69dd41147d9a509d728384dbd2cc46e_00.jpg (485x481, 55K)

>3 monsters with different names
That's an interesting change.

>cyberse get immediately buffed to be generic
>dark dragons get a million restrictions
BUY CYBERSE agenda is real

Yeah but you would only want to combine them with other cyberse archetypes and they would take up quite a bit of the deck to be worth it anyway.

light dragon can literally be played by itself since all its effects are generic and even the one which requires @ignister by itself it gives free non targeting destruction

Pandor will avenge her sisters

Sisters or friends or self?

Attached: 1563968827791.jpg (1280x720, 360K)

I know it's weird to say this, but thinking about brain implants and stuff makes me feel dizzy.

Well, now we know TAi Strike won't get released. Still, looks badass.

Neat.

Attached: Shinji_Weber.png (1280x720, 480K)

I still don't understand what that is. A donut? Donuts don't come in that type of packaging. A giant lifesaver? Why make them that big?

I just want to know why that specific image is a meme. The reason we got Battlewasps.

So how many more years until the next manga chapter is translated?

Attached: t71uIg6.png (2092x3045, 3.28M)

literally only because one user keeps posting it silently over and over for reasons no one knows. it's not like shinji was ever amusing in any way

Yeah I wonder what up with the second chapter, the first one got translated pretty quickly.

Ais harem, their purpose was to seduce Ai into forgetting his fallen friends.

Then why are they all so flat?

Yeah no
We're only getting ritual, fusion, ailand and maybe reborn if we are lucky.

Templar's new effect proves that gimmicky cards like TAI strike are out.

Nobody is gonna use it for the battle effect

Based and Lunapilled

>Yuya grows up and Cucks his own dad
lewd.
But seriously, yuya's mama was a grade a milf in the anime, why erase her!?

why is this so disturbing to look at

Because you know at some point she wanted to/still wants to fuck that baby

and there was and still is a lot of shipping with these two, hell, Arc-V was the straightest spin off because of how many shipteasing there was with Yuya and Yuzu
It almost feels like Yoshida did this on purpose because he knew it would unleash a shitstorm

this did make me think what if there was a series centered around a set of brothers. Ignoring the incest on this image a family dynamic where Yuto is the oldest, Yugo/Yuri are the middle twins, and Yuya is the youngest could be entertaining on paper.

maybe yoshida just doesn't like or respect the arc-v anime. or at least a lot of parts of it

They needed more of this blue maiden.

Attached: 1550666776252.jpg (1280x720, 549K)

Yeah, I'm thinking the Vanguard girls are better.

Attached: 329_mg005.png (840x1185, 1.26M)

She was the smuggest.
Literally who?

Oh, crap. What did you do to make Anzu mad?

Attached: Anzu Maid.jpg (3100x2001, 564K)

Blue maiden is definitely the most fit avatar to the actual Aoi. Blue Angel was totally different to Aoi and when she was serious she felt off place for being an idol. Blue girl was alright I guess but they purposely designed her so she was childish and would rush to battle recklessly. I am really exited to see what she'll come up with now that she is probably going to be super depressed. Maybe she just won't care anymore and she'll not use any avatars at all?

Attached: Aois.png (800x450, 450K)

Quickdraw here.
Send me your ygo drawing requests. As always, late requests will also be taken at random.
Rules: No genderbend, no yaoi/yuri.

Attached: 20932152.jpg (544x544, 102K)

Coelasilat in a cool pose of some sort

Attached: DinowrestlerCoelasilat-DANE-EN-C-1E.png (478x695, 777K)

Ai giving Roboppy headpats

Ghost Girl as an actual ghost and Blood Shepherd as an actual shepherd

Aoi with a Blue Angel figure

Roboppi performing an Extra Link against Soulburner

Attached: Roboppi233.png (1280x720, 781K)

Ushio going into the vrains to stop cyber terrorists

Attached: 1431058360984.png (561x592, 404K)

I like how she always acts like a shameless bitch then ends up shitting her pant anyway. 10/10 writing.

All the Code Talkers relaxing and generally having a good time

Bakura using Judgment Dice through Dark Master - Zorc's effect And rolling a fumble (6)

Kusanagi beating up Ai with a giant hotdog

Dark Knight @Ignister on a computer telling Decode Talker to not @ him on his twitter dot com

I just want a picture of a happy Yubel waving at the viewer. I hope I am not too late.

Yusaku with his jacket worn over his shoulders, in the style of Yugi during Battle City.

Requesting female yugioh monsters wearing the cyber shield armor that the harpy ladies usually wear.

Also were the last batch of requests posted somewhere?

Made that post before Templar's reveal. Now with it in mind, we can say for sure most of Ai's S/Ts won't get released. Just the Field, Fusion and Ritual.

I don't know, I'm not saying they will print all of Ai's cards but I don't see how this new effect rules out certain cards not being released. I'm not really a meta player so I might be missing something, mind explaining your thoughts?

Not that user, but TAi Strike seemed a pretty solid card to be released since 3 of the Deck's Bosses (Dark Templar, Earth Golem and Fire Phoenix) worked with it. Now, with Dark Templar (the one who gained the most value out o it) having its battle protection removed, it's sure it won't get released. And if that won't get released, then even less of a chance have Ai's remaining S/Ts that aren't key cards (and not Ai Mine too because Konami hates Anime draw cards).

Well they still have tons of cards to reveal from the next set, so I'm not ruling out anything yet. Konami can always make changes to cards so we'll see what they decide to release.

not that user, but they're always posted in the threads. check vrains threads in the archive within the past week.

Did the Structures manga's chapter in this month's VJUMP get translated yet?

Attached: 1563672996093.jpg (847x1200, 329K)

I think I ofund them, Quickdraw didn't do that many last time so I guess I missed some.

Basedburner getting beaten up by Go.

Still youth queen.

Attached: Cute .png (729x816, 180K)

There is no way someone sane will agree to this.

I would do it if it let me beat the people at my locals

Attached: I see a world you cant.jpg (960x1080, 308K)

When will hayami blow up vrains?

Attached: 1513231323776.png (1920x1080, 802K)

Hey, this seem like dumb idea, but maybe ygo 7 will be 5Ds 's 2

I like how almost everyone here wants a sequel to anything but DM or a DM remake. Fuck DM. Its outdated and everything done in DM Zexal did better.

Attached: Screenshot_20190423-112906_Firefox Focus.jpg (1080x1625, 1.25M)

It didn't go well in Japan by ygo standards. Unlikely.

It's odd how the favorite isn't even an Xyz but the rest are.

Attached: gagaga girl figure.jpg (765x600, 228K)

Is it me or Ai is becoming colder and colder?

Attached: Ai dol and Aoi.jpg (1349x1800, 1.17M)

>Elon musk said he was going to create Cyber Dragons
>Now he's merging AI into humans

It's all but confirmed that Elon Musk watches YGO.

I knew he was /ourguy/

Attached: IMG_1304.png (479x361, 379K)

He was ice the moment they revealed his redesign.

Attached: 1558527296926.png (1920x1920, 3.29M)

>retwitting Zexal's glorious animation
Trully /ourguy/.

Fubuki sitting in a couch with a bodypillow of Asuka wearing a bikini

The manga protagonist's full name is Shouma Yusa. Yusa is game plus help or assist.

Attached: EAkPkwnWkAAdxo3.png (1111x1200, 571K)

I can't imagine how long after vrains is done that they'll actually get around to making figures for characters that aren't Yusaku.

Attached: 1492266632828.jpg (265x600, 46K)

B-bros, are the Yus cursed to be platonic forever?

Attached: We're sure to meet again.png (800x1169, 869K)

>I see
>you are a duelist of culture as well

Huh, interesting that they went with a Yu surname instead. I wonder if the next anime protag will be the same.

>dragonmaids are toptier
Do we even know what they do? I tought they only shown like 2~3 cards, also fuck that I just want to play a cute archetype thats not gonna be played by literally everyone like skystrikers

Attached: 1391694526987.gif (189x277, 2.02M)

I don't think they are always. It's just not an element they like to focus on.

Attached: 1563674871259.png (480x714, 362K)

It will be GX II and you'll like it

Attached: DjC8smMX4AEG9g_.png (1200x676, 500K)

>Maybe she just won't care anymore and she'll not use any avatars at all?

What and actually use her original gamebreaking archetype effectively? I doubt it

Yugioh gx was a DM sequal, so if you mean a sequal series that would be cool with me. Would fit in nicely with the anniversary next year.

It's just an act.

dragon maids won't be top tier waifufags decks had their time in the meta already

The only way to make fusion seem really good these days would be to make effect monsters that could only be summoned by defusion. which could top other summoning methods in spam and cascading effects.

Attached: 1564280201191.jpg (300x750, 19K)

Funding lmao. Pic related made me lost my sides.

No him being panicked during his duel with go onizuka was an act. He's really become the sad asshole of the series.

Attached: I don't want to die.png (1280x720, 891K)

How will Soulburner stand up to his link-1 oven monster combos?

Attached: 1560340688775.png (1280x720, 977K)

By going first

Attached: Salamangreat03.jpg (780x580, 86K)

All I want from this Soulburner duel is
>Breakerbuncle's other effect
>Another Main Deck monster so if the deck gets printed in the future, it isn't just stuck with 2 monsters
>Some sort of upgrade to Celtopus
>Printing the deck

Attached: HappyRoboppi.webm (256x300, 702K)

>implying you'll open the Limited to 1 gazelle to make this board

>Another Main Deck monster so if the deck gets printed in the future, it isn't just stuck with 2 monsters
Well the already have their standard summoner through socketroll. They'll probably get monster that special summon in odd ways or returns or damage. I think roboppi could bring out a fridge monster to store his soulburner's monster as equips or freeze them in someway.

Honestly, if I wanted the deck to fully function it would need the following
>A searcher for Appliancers, not opening Socketroll ends the decks plays. Bonus points for having a RoTA and a Stratos
>Destruction stopping GY effect monster like Balelynx. Appliancers already have the battle phase down pat but effect destruction is still tricky to deal with
>A monster that can special summon itself without needing an additional copy. Something like "If you control an "Appliancer" monster, you can Special Summon this card from your hand"
>Some Link that can deal with monsters that are indestructable, maybe a shuffle effect or something

Attached: Roboppi214.png (506x475, 497K)

>answer to indestructible monsters
Everything else is relatively fair, but this is just being greedy.

I legit just remembered that Laundry Dragon's effect exists so we already have that so there's no need for greed

Attached: Roboppi192.jpg (900x1048, 115K)

>Destruction stopping GY effect monster like Balelynx. Appliancers already have the battle phase down pat but effect destruction is still tricky to deal with
This one should come up if Soulburner tries to use pyro phoenix to destroy all cards.

Attached: blue pyro phoenix.png (1280x720, 1021K)

I wish all the good generic cyberse girls weren't tied to yusaku.

Attached: 75962419_p0.jpg (1100x1400, 837K)

>tied to Yusaku
IP isn't tied to Yusaku yet

If it isn't tied to Yusaku, no one else will use it and it just won't be animated. Which is worse.

I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not. But that is what a lot of people seem to praise in these card game shows.

Attached: 1529543766689.jpg (1957x1469, 1.07M)

He's just being one of those retards that acts like she's the first and only person to ever be visibly shocked in this franchise.

I would pay for a highlight reel of people being shocked at this point.

Attached: nani.png (1280x738, 604K)

are those Taylor Tiddies I see?

>Implying there can be a fusion focused series now
>When Link Cancer exists

Are you imagining they'll never change rules or can't incorporate links into fusion?

Attached: cyberse clock dragon.png (853x482, 554K)

Those Enter-mates uni and corn.

Attached: unicorn.png (480x714, 389K)

Why on earth is she not an F A?

Because she's not a vehicle/navigation A.I. She fits more into the U.A. aesthetic anyhow.

They should put mathmechs in vrains, in the background somewhere maybe.

Attached: the mathmech.jpg (407x593, 115K)

I'd enter-mate them!

Really? If Asuka had to wait this long for a figure it doesn't matter if Anzu has to wait 20 years.

Attached: 1518791375155.png (1280x692, 963K)

Thing is, Anzu shouldn't have to wait any longer than any other heroine. She's the first one and should have came out first.

Regular old yugi doesn't have a figure of that type either, maybe he should get one first. It doesn't seem like it really matters when it takes decades.

now that the dust has settled.
Do you think Ygo 7 should make following the banlist canon to avoid another firewall happening ?

Attached: 1534633088541.png (690x1010, 186K)

they already do tho, what you're asking is for them to think when making the next ace

>banlist canon
Can't work when people make new cards on the fly. Though it would be interesting to see them try to incorporate it into that. Just give the new ace one "nice" utility and be done with it. Also don't make it a warrior or dragon goddamn it.

They probably learnt the lesson of not making a Mc ace too powerful.

How come Rescue Interlacer isn't a speed monster? Cyberse gets to have sporty girls too.

Attached: rescue interlacer.png (1280x738, 1.11M)

This dragon maid nurse will heal the anime's production issues. Just as soon as they reveal her effect.

Attached: 1564353989932.jpg (1034x768, 184K)

it is this weekend nerd, learn to wait for once

The last ending better be as spirited as the first one. They always seems like they tone down over time.
youtube.com/watch?v=g0k58pfIyQ8

How can his motivation be fixed?

Attached: EAkOUgpUcAA15Br.jpg (842x1200, 145K)

Yugi really only has a vulcanlog and I think two prize figures. It really does suck that he and anzu should've had decent scales by now, except kotobukiya, the former main license holder, chose to do dozens of magician girls instead of varying their character selection. I was genuinely surprised that amakuni is doing stardust dragon instead of yugi

I think monsters are on a higher priority because they're on cards. Yugi gets shafted because Atem counts as him.

Everyone needs to chill out and stop shittalking my husbando until we find out what his goal is.

Yeah I don't doubt the priority of monsters since there are several monsters that I'd like to see good merch of.
>Yugi gets shafted because Atem counts as him
This is so upsetting since the fandom, even moreso than canon, has a bigger emphasis on Yugi being his own separate bring.

>Yeah I don't doubt the priority of monsters since there are several monsters that I'd like to see good merch of.
They may be less important than MCs in some cases but there were a lot more monster figures in the 2000s because quite a few of them were just made into simple toys.
>This is so upsetting since the fandom, even moreso than canon, has a bigger emphasis on Yugi being his own separate bring.
While it's a nice sentiment of the fanbase, Yugi doesn't look as cool as Atem

Actually explaining what he's using SOL for. When Akira and Queen asked him that, he avoided the question.

>mathmechs in vrains
only if a math rock song plays the first time they're seen

>there still isnt a kaiba nendoroid

Attached: C3BB020C-6514-4B75-AEE9-C02746A655DA.png (759x543, 448K)

I'm trying to think up a summon chant for this guy but I'm drawing a blank.

What the hell is a math rock song?

Attached: Xyz mathmech.jpg (407x593, 116K)

They shouldn't make any sequel series until Ritual finally gets its spotlight. Every other major colored card got focus.

you already got denied, Mieru, give up
Nekroz took over & ensured nothing nice again
didn't even get FAVendread Dokurorider

It's okay. There's at least one ritual people think is good.

Attached: 1563966864602.png (1280x720, 790K)

I love me some Rituals and all, but they're inherently too clunky to build an anime around without making them obnoxiously powerful and consistent. If they were built into the Extra Deck from the very beginning of Yugioh, maybe, but Rituals are forever condemned to being part of summoning method orgy decks.

Attached: ZeratheMant-TF04-JP-VG.jpg (275x275, 27K)

by them not being restricted to there we have gotten things like Rites and the impcantations

I sure do but I sort of wish regular Aoi was there.

Attached: 75772310_p1.png (1440x900, 1.35M)

And they're still bad.

All Blue Maiden had to do was use Sea Angel.

Attached: marincess seahorse.jpg (858x1200, 552K)

All Blue Maiden had to do was use Wave on Pikari or Templar instead of Fire Phoenix

It's not exciting to have no real battles.

>mathmech

Attached: 1490200142768.png (245x213, 57K)

t.Org

Attached: Ygorg Sperging.jpg (460x471, 46K)

Zanki >>>> Org shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mathmech

Asuka getting a figure practically CONFIRMS a female MC for YGO 7. Face it lads, Konami has no principles, and since no one buys physical cards anymore, they're gonna try to get into the digital scene. And who plays digital games on phones? Women.

It's over, bros. The feminists and waifufags won.

ironic is still shit

Attached: bait9.jpg (500x294, 43K)

I'm just wondering where we go from here for YGO7. Space?

really seems like the only setting left to do

Ai>>>Lightning>>>Evilvolver>>>>>>>>>>>>Bohman

Zexal, kinda

dood zexal totally did that already

And now what have they said with the official term confirmed?

I mean for like one duel where they needed to kill Kaito off because god forbid Photon Boy loses a duel legitimately

Can you imagine the judai figure not selling? It's an interesting thought. Don't think it's true though.

Attached: judai figure.jpg (530x777, 53K)

In all honesty I don't get why Asuka gets the honor. She's not really a big presence for better or for worse in GX.

I feel like if any YGO heroine deserves a figure it's Aki, or maybe Anzu because she's the first. Asuka also appeared in Arc-V to cuck Yuzu out of a meaningless duel and also die horribly to Yuri.

Crow died horribly too but then willed himself back to life because ARC-V

>holograms
>occultism
>ancient magic
>vehicles(card games on motorcycles)
>dystopian society
>time travel
>augmented reality
>solid vision
>multidimension/parallel worlds/alterntate realities
>virtual reality
>AI

Seems like the only things they haven't properly done are space(despite what some of you claim Zexal barely counts) and fantasy land

shit, forgot high school

Full on business/corporate series

this one is as a joke dude there have been some fantasy things littered around like the 1st virtual world filler, gx shadow world, 5ds luna forest. I'd rather not due to a certain fag that has been spamming shit idea
uh DM as a minor setting, gx whole focus, vrains briefly and would have been more if they followed the original synopsis

the awful joke of kaiba being involved in everything would only amplify
I hate it

Have you considered they just wanted to sell a girl from GX after the judai figure selling? It would just be an obvious choice if they were going for that. I don't think it's really an honor.

Attached: Asuka.jpg (720x536, 114K)

Reminder Yuzu would be 20-21 by the time Yuya was born. So that means she would be fucking Yusho at the age of 14-15 to get Yuto or the others.

They should've given the SANDAAA a figure

Attached: Manjoume.png (673x503, 591K)

obviously I meant high school as something they already did
fucking hell, GX is a thing and you seriously think that someone could forget about the high school setting, christ

Asuka has the strongest win rate among female Protagonists.

Also there's something about Anzu, Asuka, and Aki each that screams pure sex. More so with the latter two, but Anzu is still up there.

Can I get the context on this?

She's just the main girl in a yugioh series. Don't think too much of this.

they were mad someone used a different name for talking about a deck than the one they made up

Why though? Most of their names end up not being used in the end anyway once they come TCGside.

Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon (Number 5) isn't an Xyz either.

His outfit isn't colorful.

If Rituals were put into the Extra Deck it would be just as obnoxious.

Rituals existed as an alternative to Fusions, which, early on, existed as a means of summoning a powerful monster rather easily. Except you needed specific monsters and Polymerization to facilitate this.

Rituals provided easy-to-summon, powerful monsters (usually with high levels, excluding Relinquished) albeit, you needed a specific card to do it (like Polymerization but less generic) and the monster in your hand, and tributes for it.

If they ever got put into the Extra Deck, they'd be more or less indistinguishable from Fusions. Mind you, with Synchro Monsters, Xyz Monsters, and Links, it may be a moot point, but I'm sure this factors into not changing it, along with the riskiness of changing such an old game mechanic in general.

How about using his old Obelisk Blue outfit then?

Attached: Series012.jpg (982x680, 139K)

To be fair, the Dragon-type resists Water, Fire, Grass, and Electric iirc, so those attacks were dealing neutral damage.

post apocalypse.

Excuses.

Re-read my post, user. You missed what I said entirely.

They should do him in his white outfit.

Attached: 1560749255281.gif (500x375, 223K)

Where is the twintail dragon?

They haven't revealed her name or effect though.

Attached: 1564167952819.png (800x803, 1.22M)

futuristic or present day but with the presence of commonplace magic. like that mahouka anime or the current fate zero sequel anime

youtube.com/watch?v=MF4Fs1lgYc8

Zexal lifted surface concepts but the overall tone and goals of DM and Zexal are pretty different from each other

I wouldn't call them Zanki, that's for damn sure.

Attached: flame.png (1280x738, 1.07M)

How can soulburner's duel with roboppi build into something like this?

Attached: 1558526178998.jpg (1280x720, 450K)

what?