ITT good shows where genocidal creatures kill the starry-eyed protagonists' loved one and the protagonists spend dozens...

ITT good shows where genocidal creatures kill the starry-eyed protagonists' loved one and the protagonists spend dozens of episodes prepping to infiltrate and exterminate the creatures only for the creatures to find the human in themselves before and in the middle of the fight and the protagonists and creatures gain an understanding of one another except for the starry-eyed protagonist who starts becoming cruel and threatens the life of an innocent he has nothing to do with and the ultimate creature who was birthed in order to dominate the world falls in love with a crippled human and dies doing something as innocuous playing a board game with her.

I hear people saying CA is actually generic and shallow so it should be easy.

Attached: hunter hxh.jpg (965x545, 294K)

Attached: AC5A1038-E574-406B-A034-5E950A7DEA2F.jpg (485x400, 63K)

>only for the creatures to find the human in themselves before and in the middle of the fight and the protagonists and creatures gain an understanding of one another except for the starry-eyed protagonist who starts becoming cruel

Attached: file.png (1520x1200, 1.43M)

can we not have any hxh threads for some time pls?

Attached: ChadxChad.gif (500x281, 414K)

Why does this image get memes so much?

What do you mean?

Gon
Don

>some people believe this.

Ok who does Killua love here? Pitou kills Kite but what did ever happen to Killua?

>genocidal creatures
never seen that in a shounen before. Cell, Frieza, Boo, don't exist.
>kill the starry-eyed protagonists' loved one
Yeah never seen that before either. Roshi+Krillin in DB, Krillin in on Namek, Goku's death against Cell, etc.
>the protagonists spend dozens of episodes prepping to infiltrate and exterminate the creatures
1. bad pacing. it's incredibly boring to sit through dozens of episodes where nothing happens.
2. Goku vs King Piccolo? SS Goku vs Frieza?
>only for the creatures to find the human in themselves before and in the middle of the fight
bad guy becomes good cliche? Vegeta, Tenshinhan, Piccolo, etc. or more accurately, Android 18? She starts out as an evil terror machine, but slowly becomes more human as she warms up to Krillin trying to save her.
>and the protagonists and creatures gain an understanding of one another except for the starry-eyed protagonist who starts becoming cruel and threatens the life of an innocent he has nothing to do with and the ultimate creature who was birthed in order to dominate the world falls in love with a crippled human and dies doing something as innocuous playing a board game with her.
Yeah, you're being very specific here. Okay you got me. There is no other anime where an ant-human hybrid falls in love with a blind chess player and gets poisoned by a nuclear bomb and dies. You got me!!!!

>never seen that in a shounen before. Cell, Frieza, Boo, don't exist.
Stopped reading here as I can see you're trying to extract every individual trope as if ALL media is not composed of a bunch of common tropes. It's how they're combined that makes them interesting and unique. Miss me with this dumb shit you retard.

Don't care virgin. I actually love(d) HxH, but the Chimera Ant arc is where it lost me. Terrible pacing, edgy trying hard to be dark, because IF IT'S DARK THAT MEANS IT'S GOOD, give me a break. Yeah there are mature themes in the Chimera Ant arc. There's also mature themes in the Star Wars prequels. Doesn't mean they're good.

>Terrible pacing
I agree the pacing is bad but that's no reason to post something so irrelevant and retarded. Also pacing is overrated. Series like My Hero Academia have great pacing but it's all boring as fuck so who cares.

It's just one autistic idiot who posts it all the time and says the same shit like "Imagine Hisoka and Illumi in NGL".

he's gay for Gon who liked Kite

Nothing wrong with Star Wars prequels

It’s the aftermath of the Chimera Ant Arc.

oh that makes sense ty.

Moby Dick

Like same autistic fanbase (“hunterchads”) who makes the same HxH thread every day and retards like you posting the same shit everyday.
Must sucks having no chapters to read.

Sasuga thread

Yea but I prefer an unfinished masterpiece over something generic or boring that gets updated regularly like One Piece.

sounds more like a excuse while having to endure a whole year without chapters

i really wouldnt call hunter x hunter a masterpiece though since the chapters are medicore at best

one piece has better chapters than hunter x hunter

seems you hunterchads are jealous

I feel like everyone would prefer a better series with inconsistent updates over a worse series with consistent updates. But maybe that's just me.

but hunter x hunter is bad serie full of asspulls retcons bad pacing

a serie with only 10 chapters a year every 6 months or more doesnt sounds like a great serie if you ask me

there is a reason why series like hunter x hunter goes on a constant hiatuses because of messy plot and bad writing

Who cares? Nobody ever saw those people that (((died))).

We simply disagree on that. You like One Piece so let me try to phrase this in a way that's more relatable to you. When you say HxH is bad that's kind of like a Teletubbies fan trying to call One Piece bad. It's such a comparatively childish series that it's not in the same league and you can't take anything the Teletubbies fan says seriously.

leave Chimera Ant arc to me

Attached: 1557574326951.jpg (256x340, 31K)

no i dont really like one piece

attack on titan is more my thing with hunter x hunter being the second

sounds more like your in denial and cant accept that hunter x hunter may not be a masterpiece afterall

i cant take hunter fanbase seriously at all with the same copy pasta pitou posts and invading other threads

too specific
how about protagonist goes on adventure and finds monsters to fight but constantly needs to ''get stronger'' in order to face his rivals, only to find there is always someone slightly stronger then him who he has to ''get stronger'' in order to defeat in the never ending generic shonen#34125521

does that maybe add some perspective?, not that HxH was bad or anything, the production was actually pretty good and as far as shonens go, one of my favorites, but I mean what sets it apart from the aforementioned copy+paste shonen tropes?

Yeah, I watched that show. It was boring and stupid.

The specifics?

why do some people think that hunter x hunter is soft seinen while the serie screams shonen all over it

Bro... you just posted cringe

I AM THE DARKNESS! U KILLING CREMLLIN ONLY MAKES ME STRONGER FREEZER I WILL GO BLANCO ON YER ASS the thread

Gon never actually gets as strong as any of major antagonists.

put hxh in the op next time, thanks

Fuck off zoomer

>zoomer
Found the retard

Neither does Goku in the Cell saga.

The dragon ball comparisons win again.

>Neither does Goku in the Cell saga
excluding that 1 scene, Gon doesn't in the entire series