So he can make a device that detects whether food is edible...

So he can make a device that detects whether food is edible, but he can't reconnect a few wires to get communications back up?

So he must be the one that cut it, right?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_22.19_[2019.07.27_20.27.11].jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7_BoHNpUGuc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think it wasn't just wires that was ruined, it was a motherboard.

I thought the entire module was removed, with wires going to and from the comm module was cut cleanly

Ok but the point still stands. If he can make a device like a food tester from scraps, surely he can make the module/motherboard to fix the communicator ...

Yeah sure, just make a machine out of thin air.

You can't disassemble a computer to make a phone user

Interstellar communication is harder to MacGyver than a bio-digestive analyzer.

mass spec=/=superluminal communications hardware

user does have a point, I also thought it was inconsistent. This boy can manufacture a device to test the quality of the food in, how many hours/days?, with whatever material he found available, but he can't somehow make a rudimentary transceiver? Where did he find an universal list of edible food to convert it as algorithm for the device?

>FTL comms
>rudimentary transceiver
Retarded hyperbole strikes you for 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 HP
YOU DIED

>Expecting sci-fi to make sense

Answer this now, genius
>Where did he find an universal list of edible food to convert it as algorithm for the device?

Probably a portable spectrometer that can analyze what the food is made of. You don't need a list of edible food, you just need a list of what isn't harmful to humans.

Because PLOT.

Same reason for the "anti-gravity system can't activate because there's a flying insect" bullshit last episode.

The entire thing is stupid. The entire cast is too stupid to survive, but manages to based on sheer luck.

>but manages to based on FRIENDSHIP

Fixed.

How can one single person (a high school student) make such device in so little time? It would have been less retarded if he just happened to find it while exploring the ship.

You need 201 IQ for that.

Hes asian. theyre smart like that

He's the super smart guy. That's not the problem that he can make devices like that, the problem is that the communication's device should have been fixable too.
You know, unless that's the plot and it's HIM who cut it, in a brilliant 4D chess move.

Futere high school student may have a more advanced curriculum.
Also he's a clone of his genius dad scientist who groomed him from a young age to be the perfect receptacle to transfer his consciousness into.

He's not Asian

I feel like I've had this plot before.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Karakuri Circus - 08 [720p]_00:07:36_02.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Just watched the scene of Kanata being peak retarded.

It was comedy gold. What the fuck was he thinking?

?? Just analyze the properties of the food, you idiot. It's not actually that hard, FTL communication is six million times harder to craft.

Watch the anime before shit posting. He is a genius. Also he had all the necessary materials on the ship.

user trust me. Telecommunication is hard. For me at least. The point is that if you don't know about how to do something. You won't know how to do it. Even if someone who knows how to do the thing that you don't, say that what you did were far more complex.

And that's the problem. These guys are dumb at doing basic things but super skilled in a specific field, the story develops around it instead of creating challenging situations that can really lower their chances of surviving.
How can you analyze ALL food properties if you don't have a sample? The show doesn't even care about explaining this shit, proof that the author is a lazy ass.

>communication's device should have been fixable too.
It's fucking GONE cut out
He can't "fix" what isn't there

>instead of creating challenging situations that can really lower their chances of surviving.
there is literally at least one of that a week stupid

>taking my helmet off and getting poisoned is going to help me find the cure
this show is really fucking awful

That's because they are dumb as fuck, like taking off their helmet in the Mushroom planet. They almost kicked the bucket for nothing.

>all food properties
(?)no? Thet analyze it one by one and run it on a database that's already installed on the ship.

You seem to forget every planet they visit has already being visited by that same ship before, reason the planets even have names and the properties are already analyzed.

All he did was connect a syringe to the data he already owned and compare, nothing more.

FTL communication he would have to start from scratch unless the ship has a manual somewhere, which it might because the idiots haven't even searched the warehouse yet.

>he takes Anime seriously
If you hate fun go to Yea Forums.

That scene was autism and hilarious.

>Taking off helmets in an unknown biosphere
>We Prometheus/Alien: Covenant now

Isn't the antidote somehow camouflaged with regular senses? He deliberately let himself poisoned to test his hypothesis.

It wasn't mentioned explicitly but you can see that it's a chip that was removed. It's not something you can just fix.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kanata no Astra - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_23.33_[2019.07.27_17.16.32].jpg (1280x720, 90K)

>take photo of small SMD circuit board
>upscale it like 50 times
lazy animation

youtube.com/watch?v=7_BoHNpUGuc

Can we all agree that this is the ED of the season?

work smarter not harder