Suppose that you were sitting down at this table. The napkins are in front of you, which napkin would you take...

>Suppose that you were sitting down at this table. The napkins are in front of you, which napkin would you take? The one on your ‘left’? Or the one on your ‘right’? The one on your left side? Or the one on your right side? Usually you would take the one on your left side. That is ‘correct’ too. But in a larger sense on society, that is wrong. Perhaps I could even substitute ‘society’ with the ‘Universe’. The correct answer is that ‘It is determined by the one who takes his or her own napkin first.’ …Yes? If the first one takes the napkin to their right, then there’s no choice but for others to also take the ‘right’ napkin. The same goes for the left. Everyone else will take the napkin to their left, because they have no other option. This is ‘society’… Who are the ones that determine the price of land first? There must have been someone who determined the value of money, first. The size of the rails on a train track? The magnitude of electricity? Laws and Regulations? Who was the first to determine these things? Did we all do it, because this is a Republic? Or was it Arbitrary? NO! The one who took the napkin first determined all of these things! The rules of this world are determined by that same principle of ‘right or left?’! In a Society like this table, a state of equilibrium, once one makes the first move, everyone must follow! In every era, this World has been operating by this napkin principle. And the one who ‘takes the napkin first’ must be someone who is respected by all. It’s not that anyone can fulfill this role… Those that are despotic or unworthy will be scorned. And those are the ‘losers’. In the case of this table, the ‘eldest’ or the ‘Master of the party’ will take the napkin first… Because everyone ‘respects’ those individuals.

Attached: Valentine_Normal.png (489x751, 747K)

I'm on my fourth read of Steel Ball Run and I'm finally understanding how kino Valentine is. Kira never got any better on rereads though. He got worse.

Valentine did nothing wrong.

tldr

He just wanted the good of the country

And didn't even want to use the holy corpse. He just wanted other countries to not have a giant advantage by having them

There has to be a number 1 that the world follows, grabbing power to make sure that one is America is not only justified but a duty. As long as you achive this it doesnt matter how or at what cost. He is a nationalist.

this posy summarize the 70% of jojo fans, aka speedreaders

cringe
I'd read if it was in the manga with panels, I won't read a wall of text with one picture. valentine is overrated garbage, cliche
>its for the greater good!
tard

So you have not actually read it, but you base your understanding of the character on a politicians speech?

He wanted to own and use the corpse, which is why in the end he only succeeded at putting it in the vault
Jesus giveth and Jesus taketh away

too bad his actions never validate his speech, he was a selfish pos who killed everyone in his way and some who wasnt until he got the bullet

well, you can say he was an american through and through

You're going to get the bullet eventually too, fucking 3rd worlder.

Attached: valentine is a good guy.png (566x904, 1013K)

>i only read picture books my brain no handle paragraphs of text.
You fucking retard.

go back to Yea Forums if you want to read books, retard

Ill do both as i please nigga whats your low IQ bitch self gonna do?

imagine being johnny lmfao every other jojo is out there killing immortal evils and saving the world while hes hunting down a dude who wants to protect the country he lives in

imagine being Josuke lmfao every other jojo is out there killing immortal evils and saving the world while hes hunting down a dude who wants to live a quiet life

shut up johnny. kira was a bad father

Lets correct that:
>By Jojo villain standards Valentine is a saint.

imagine being Josuke lmfao every other jojo is out there killing immortal evils and saving the world while hes hunting down a beetles collector

Must be great
Imagine being able to punch a mans head open in public and nobody bats an eye

wtf happened to the season finale? is this because of that fire? i dont even know what studio got hit . this is some bullshit

Last two episodes tomorrow. They announced that before the fire.

>i dont even know what studio got hit
God I hate nu-Yea Forums

Actually i'd just take the one on the left since I'm left handed.

Is the corpse a metaphor for nuclear weapons?

I can't believe araki made steel ball run after Stone ocean. It was such a downgrade compared to part 6.

Attached: 1536715282762.png (257x388, 239K)

The one who made the speech wasn't the same one who did those actions necessarily.

(you)

it's not like he killed him, maybe he sent him to a better world

That world has an alternate version of himself. He'll go "what the fuck where am I fuck these stings hurt, I guess Ill just go home" and then he meets himself, boof, two dead

he got isekai'd

I'VE COME TO MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT: BRUNO BUCCELLATI IS A BITCH ASS MOTHERFUCKER. HE STOLE MY FUCKING DAUGHTER. THAT'S RIGHT, HE AND HIS FRIEND GIORNO GIOVANNA TOOK THEIR FUCKING STANDS OUT AND THEY RESCUED MY FUCKING DAUGHTER AND THEY SAID THEIR RESOLVE WAS "this biiig" AND I SAID "FATE CHOSE ME, NOT THEM"

SO I'M MAKING A CALLOUT POST ON PASSIONE DOT COM: BRUNO BUCCELLATI, YOU GOT A SHITTY STAND, IT'S AS SHITTY AS SURVIVOR EXCEPT WAY WORSE. AND GUESS WHAT? HERE'S WHAT MY STAND LOOKS LIKE
*unholy pig noises
THAT'S RIGHT BABY. ALL POWER, NO WEAKNESSES, LOOK AT THAT IT LOOKS LIKE A GIANT HAM IN FISHNETS

HE ERASED MY ETERNAL CLIMAX SO GUESS WHAT I'M GONNA ERASE PART 6

THAT'S RIGHT THIS IS WHAT YOU GET: MY SUPER REQUIEM SKIP!!!

EXCEPT I'M NOT GONNA SKIP PART 6, I'M GONNA GO HIGHER, I'M SKIPPING PART 7!

HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT ARAKI, I SKIPPED PART 7 YOU IDIOT!

YOU HAVE 24 YEARS BEFORE JOJOLION REACHES IT'S FUCKING CONCLUSION.

NOW GET OUT OF MY FUCKING COURT, BEFORE THE CRIMSON KING FISTS YOU TOO.

Attached: 1562799812051.png (412x291, 202K)

He sent him to a advanced hospital in another dimension. He personally picked him up after treatment.

Attached: 1562891582722.jpg (445x390, 159K)

In the broad sense, all the Valentines we see all are motivated to assemble the corpse to take the power for the betterment of the country. But every Valentine is willing to lie and kill to get what they want, which was the point of Johnny tossing the gun that specific Valentine. All that prose was just to get Johnny to stop the infinite spin and that Valentine was perfectly equipped to kill Johnny the moment he was safe.

Valentine however was 100% genuine in his desire to help his country, he just didn't pretend that doing so wouldn't come at the cost of lives.

Yeah and he sent Steven to a hospital and personally delivered him to Lucy after treatment

Pucci is literally the only good fight in part 6.

Sky high and goo goo dolls were great

Y E S

Every Pucci fight was kino. Underworld is great too.

It had the worst conclusion tho

Versace's arc could have went a bit better and longer honestly but the underworld fight was great.
>the moment when Jolyne goes to punch Versace and she hits the glass of the plane window instead.

>Not liking part 7
Pucci carried SO

Attached: 67347500_707778546348211_1920048349239574528_n.jpg (960x959, 65K)

Pucci is the best

Attached: 7.png (780x1200, 1.37M)

Valentine's napkin speech perfectly represents how Jojo can be utterly serious and downright goofy at the same time. I mean, I totally understand his point, but "I'll take the first napkin!!" is an incredibly silly catchphrase for a final villain.

based

I completely forgot he played music from a corpse one time.

Whitesnake is pretty based ability.

Attached: 1563218296027.png (1560x1200, 3.56M)

i take the first one

Attached: 1562460571066.png (192x192, 85K)

Qualified immunity

>Why don't you take this instead?

Attached: istockphoto-851874944-1024x1024.jpg (1024x682, 117K)

Retard

Pretentious rubbish. Its amazing how amerifats actually think this is a well written villain. Kira is still the best

>My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

Attached: Kira_Anime.png (344x919, 295K)