Why niggas be hating on my boy Mineta so much?

Why niggas be hating on my boy Mineta so much?

Attached: 3BF92079-743A-43D2-8C37-9BE94D5C3473.jpg (900x451, 213K)

Attached: 1563225370050.png (903x1484, 660K)

They wish they could be as smart, quick witted, creative and versatile as he is.

Are all Mineta gags mentwiltnretardes?

He's a manlet. Everyone hates manlets. Just look at what the Congolese did to the Pygmies.

Attached: 60C183D1-57F3-4B69-BACE-48B90275EE97.jpg (500x1137, 105K)

They hate him because he is ugly. There are plenty of Chad pervs like Meliodas in other anime’s that don’t receive one iota the hate.

they hate him because they see themselves in him

He's a one-note gag character whose entire deal is being a perverted manlet. If you hate that character archetype, you'll hate him. Even if you don't, he really doesn't offer much but the most basic of jokes. I don't hate him, but I wouldn't miss him if he was gone.

>Meliodas
>5 feet tall
>”””Chad”””

Elizabeth is a used up slut who is probably fucking Ban on the side.

Attached: 6B4DDFFE-09A6-4B4B-820A-BD02F0361468.jpg (1748x1240, 282K)

He's smart despite having a garbage power. Yet he manages to the most with it.

I don't mind perv characters. There's nothing wrong with a creepo character who earns the disdain of everyone around him because he can't keep it in his pants.
The problem with Mineta is that this is all there is to him. When Mineta is on screen, the entire show screeches to a halt in service of his joke. One time, sure, that's great and hilarious. But it happens every single god damned time he appears. Mineta isn't Roshi. He's a living pause button that exists to tell the same joke ad infinitum every time Hori remembers to draw him.

The power isn’t even that bad. Very good for immobilizing villains to catch them alive, nice and ranged. Anyone who gets a few of those balls stuck to them will easily get fucked by by a 2nd hero with a more offensive power.

>despite having a garbage power
are you cracked? He has one of the best powers in class A, only like 5 students have better powers than him

Because BNHA fans are 15 into feminist ideas and they don't like this type of men and call him toxic.
And boys who wanna fuck these types of girls agree with them.
And you know he is not attractive.

He's more of a support and he can only throw a limited amount of balls before he starts dying

This sums it up nicely.

>AY YO NIGGA LIKE SHEEEEEIT BOYE LIKE WHY DEY BE HATIN ON MY NIGGA LIKE DAT SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT
inhale lethal amounts of poison gas you fucknig negroid piece of subhuman trash

you are very angry. stop being angry.

Normalfags are uncomfortable with an ugly manlet who is unabashed about his healthy and natural manly perversion.

I will never stop being angry that underage niggers are posting on my fucking board. Fuck off.

not anymore. he trained to spam those balls during the camp. so he'll have unlimited balls eventually

after 9 months of training his quirk, the limit on his balls is so high that it's basically non-existent unless he's ludicrously over his head

I like mineta because he triggers the hell out of people

>my board

You are probably an underage nigger. And if you aren't, you post like one.

I love that Bakugo gets a pass for being attractive and recognizing Ochako as a worthy opponent even though he keeps telling Deku to kys himself

based and niggerpilled

Kacchan is sugoi after all!

Just imagine him as a girl (pic related)
Every guy would hate that kind of girl constantly going after them.

Attached: 1494853277533 boku no hero mineta.png (1176x2992, 1.75M)

I mean, cmon?

Attached: 1498891680220 mineta.jpg (540x1336, 185K)

Attached: fecc758e3ffffb54d5f060c44a3b28234dbcaf6b mineta.png (600x600, 158K)

>Every guy would hate that kind of girl constantly going after them.
Please tell me you're being sarcastic.

What? You think it would be funny to see a midget extremelly pervy girl drolling ever every single Class A boy and her teachers?

Attached: 5ce621c0216e9f8e5d56a0dcd39e58262867a8a5 mineta.jpg (1000x600, 91K)

Because he's a literal "literally me" character.

You're dumb. She would be a beloved character, probably the most popular female.

Mineta would be tolerable as comic relief if anything he did or said was actually funny

What? You would unironicaly put her in charts like this?

Attached: 1505275721711 mineta.jpg (480x903, 123K)

I don't know why you would overlook what happened in the practical exam. Let's say the practical exam never happened, what you described isn't necessarily a detriment to telling a story, much less a reason to hate a character.

So easily forgotten

Humm realisticaly speaking.

How would the characters react to this kind of fem Mineta IN UNIVERSE? How would the girls and the boys threat her?

And how would she be seem OUT of universe by multiple different demographics?

Attached: 8I.png (231x388, 128K)

He's nothing but comic relief. There's not much going for him; if you were to remove him from the story nothing would change.

That's most of the side characters

Probably loved by both Yea Forums and tumblr.

Hell, probably loved by the girls of class A too that would laught at her antics with the boys. It´s actualy quite impressive how different things would be if Mineta was just a girl that acted the same.

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (178x180, 128K)

Dicklet rage

only ugly fat tumblr girls hate him. REAL GIRLS love him.
>swimsuitsuccubus said that she only accepts hentai of her if she's doing it with mineta

Attached: 7cf18025-906e-4ce4-a4d0-a4aa37078d6d.jpg (1009x1419, 377K)

what's her quirk

They know. Even if they don’t admit it, they know.

Attached: 0BEA5DCF-36AC-4B8F-B961-C485422982E5.png (397x182, 46K)

>implying OP is actually a nog and not just doing that """ironically""""

Attached: 1513628273203_1_1.jpg (787x384, 91K)

What a cutie

You need to kill yourself

Go back

Mineta is a messenger sent by god to inform us of the return of jesus

>and recognizing Ochako as a worthy opponent
He doesn't though.

>Why niggas be hating on my boy Mineta so much?
OOGA BOOGA BOP POP BIX NOOD MUH DICK

Exactly the same people who hate Roshi

roshi is a better perv character than mineta

>that pic
kind of tells you everything you need to know about those who hate him, really

the only character that is well written in an anime where the main driving force is supposed to be the characters. The main audience of this show are low iq, white knights who have never read an actual book in their lives. Reminder that I got banned for talking shit about bnha before, goes to show how jew like the mods are. Probably the same mods on reddit.

Attached: 4chan(reddit) - Copy.png (1502x644, 192K)

Attached: smugger.jpg (367x465, 111K)