You are isekai'd as Shinji the day after the fourth grail war ends

>you are isekai'd as Shinji the day after the fourth grail war ends
>you keep all your meta knowledge and as an added bonus you suddenly develop 25 high quality Magic Circuits, Zouken won't notice unless you begin using them frequently or in the mansion.
>you must participate in the fifth war when it begins and are granted command spells, regardless of what else you do.
>the timeline is a composite of Fate and Tsukihime, with the events of Tsukihime taking place 4 years before the 5th grail war.
>developing a reality marble from your alien mindset will take multiple years to see any progress
>Shinji starts off in a Matou Safehouse in London, and will be returned to Japan shortly.
What do you do Yea Forums?

Hard Mode Goals:
>Sakura must be dewormed and Zouken must die
>Figure out a way to save Kiritsugu from his curses
>Rescue Illya from the Einzbern
>Stop Kirei from killing Bazett
>Grail War must not end in widespread death
>no raping Sakura.

Attached: ShinjiMatou.jpg (1440x810, 114K)

>develop an affectionate sexual relationship with my new not-sister before she has the chance to find firecrotch
Checkmate.

Unlimited Sakura and Rider paizuri.

I mean, maybe eventually, but you're both like 7 right now.

Use Sakura as a catalyst and try to summon Kama

Get in the fuckin robot

That wouldn't work for multiple reasons under the Fuyuki system.
You just end up with Medusa.

>Last thread but it's even easier.
I'm gonna bring up a theoretical. Summoning a Berserker specifically is pretty simple that class has a semi-specific incantation for the ritual, yes?
All other events equal, couldn't one summon a Medusa closer in line with Gorgon in the berserker class if you do it before the Einzberns summon?
Wouldn't that also remove the biggest non-gil threat in the grail war by having her not summon Herc in the berserker class? Factors like raw power under ME and presumably a less obstructive form of God Hand?

Gorgon can't be summoned by the Fuyuki Grail since she's a Divine/Demonic Being. But we could still use Shirou as a Catalyst and summon Saber, just like I said in the last thread

>Illya summons Archer Herc instead, his most powerful class
You absolute fucking fool
Also Illya does her summon months before the war starts, before the grail is even providing energy.
Using Shirou as a catalyst could potentially summon Muramasa or EMIYA.

Potential catalysts
>get Iskandars cloak from Waver
>get the Snakeskin from Rin, hipe you summon Cas Gil or Enkidu
>Avalon for Saber
>just summon Medusa
>break into a museum and look for things

Let's be serious.
Doing all those Hard Mode goals is going to instantly make your story a complete fucking Mary Sue.
It has to come at a cost, or enough suffering to justify so much happy endings
Grail War for example is bound to kill many civilians by default unless the war was cancelled from the beginning

Attached: +meh+_de47dc215ef490c658c339e2dcda2969.jpg (326x217, 13K)

I go to Misaki Town and attempt the Satsuki route.
6 years of studying my Marble will let me use it, right?
Is it the deleting anything by converting it to "fiction" one?

Summon Drake, acquire booty.

I mean, you could easily stop the Grail War by telling Kerry the War happens earlier.
But then there's no way to summon Rider, or pick up Medea.
Or kill Gil.

I'd just be a cool guy and not the complete kikefaggot that shinji was, i'd join up with rin and shirou and just not be a fag
it's literally that simple
when do the worms happen again? Maybe iif i could i'd knife the old cunt before he could complete the ritual and stop the thing in the first place

From london whenever that shit happens, do a quick boat / tunnel trip to france and find a piece of jannus burnt wood and summon jalter with the catalyst

Worms happen Pre Zero.
Also good luck killing Zouken.

Here's a question, if you tell Rin
>Sakura is being violated and is suffering every single day
But also
>Kirei killed your father and gave you the knife he killed him with to you
How does Rin react?

>Jalter
Fictional Servant.
Impossible, also Avenger.
>normal Jeanne
Impossible, no Ruler allowed.

I mean, you could summon her as a shit tier Saber though.

Become a magician in Vegas. Write Rin a letter not to trust the priest.

Shinji with EMIYA could be pretty good, actually.
use Emiya to lock the servants away from their master in UBW, explain to Kerry that the 5th Grail War is happening a little earlier, can I borrow your mage killer gun, and then bam shoot every Master in charge. Gil might be difficult, but he's not required to beat to win the Grail.

I don't know what any of that means. I assume I'd die.

Attached: 06a.png (510x346, 242K)

Redman sure, but Muramasa is a pseudo-Servant that's only been known to take over Shirou's body. So it basically doesn't matter. The chance of summoning Saber is especially high since Shirou has Avalon. But since you have 4 years to study magic, you could just take it out of Shirou and use it directly.

You got 10 years to study though.
6 if you want to fuck about in Misaki town and probably die.

>fictional servant
Oh yes female king arthur and jack the ripper being a little girl but summoning jeanne d'arc is too much to ask with a death battle where magi exists, what the fuck is wrong with you?
zouken wouldnt expect it or see it coming not from shinji
rin would probs be fine, give her the knife to break or whatever the fuck

Samefagging but I got it wrong. We've got 10 years, which is more than enough. You could also head over to Cornwall and take some dirt from Arthur's grave or something. Btw Gilgamesh's catalyst is still at the Tohsaka manor, right? Can you summon Gil too?

its fate so you will never understand the lore
>doods summon doods of history to fight battles for a cup that grants wishes, there's some magic n shit, usually its 7 ppl who each summon 1 servant (hero of old history) and they just try and kill eachother and it gets about 7000x more complicated but thats it
shinji is an asshole retard of his sister who is kind of a summoner in the 5th war but not
shinji is a cunt, everyone hates shinji and he dies

I don't make the rules, Jalter is a totally fake character made from a grail wish, not on the throne of heroes and is unsummonable.

You realize what you're saying right.
You see the contradiction right?
listen, we could even use some bullshit about anra mainyu mud of the grail type shit which is how the alters usually manifest.
After all the whole deal with sasaki kojiro in the story is that he kind of doesnt exist and is a wraith servant so don't give me that shit

Like shirou fighting alongside himself but from an alternate timeline, you realize how fucking absurd that is right? And if alternate timelines exist canonically why the fuck can jalter not?
That makes no sense.

>summon Gil
>wanting to deal with two Gils.
Honestly here's what you do if you summon Gil
>"Gilgamesh by the power of my command spell, drink your potion of youth."
There.

You're upset because you dont want to follow the rules?
Jeanne cant be summoned period ,This isnt a war that requires a ruler, she isnt going to bathe in the mud to become jalter. it just wouldnt happen.

Because it's a plot point that Jalter is an impossibility as Jeanne would never curse the world for burning her no matter what.
Jalter is literally Gilles de Rais' OC Donut Steel from a singularity disconnected from the flow of time.

What fucking rules?
Lancers attack that REWRITES CAUSALITY AND TIME to always pierce the heart and NEVER be dodged can be DODGED by a servant who is LUCKY.
Fuck me, talking with autistic people is a god damn pain in the ass.

>It's impossible to summon someone from an alternate timeline and different past.
>summons shirou to fight with himself from an alternate timeline in the same timeline.

its not that jalter is from another time. Stop being Dumb please. its that jalter never existed, she was Made as a fake thing because gilles wanted her to be.
"Gilles de Rais, the French Army's marshal who grieved for Jeanne D'arc's death, fabricated by means of the Holy Grail." She is unsummonable because she doesnt exist, Its stated that its not even a real alter of jeanne because jeanne would never do that, its a completely other person, with the "story" of jeanne but evil, who doesnt really exist.
Just because you dont want to follow that doesnt mean i am autistic, It means you arent able to understand something that simple.
"the possibility of "summoning a different side of her" is nil." it is literally impossible to just get jalter.

Gil's the kind of guy who'd either totally be in love with another one of him or just hate him utterly. I 'm leaning heavily towards the second one.

There's no need to be so vitriolic.
If you win the grail war, you can use it to wish Jalter into existence.
Yorokobe Shounen.

Attached: BVbW81J.gif (380x640, 248K)

Yorokobe

EMIYA is a special case, he's a counter guardian, not a Heroic Spirit.

Yes, that's part of the rules.
Just because the rules are wierd doesn't mean you can break them without a good reason or workaround.

NEITHER DID MEDUSA OR HALF THE HEROES IN THE GRAILS SELECTION YOU FUCKING RETARD. SO FEW OF THESE HEROES EXISTED IN REALITY IT'S INSANE.

You know what else is impossible? sasaki kojiro attacking 3 times in one strike. BUT HE DOES IT ANYWAY.

I am convinced you are trolling me into wasting my time.

No one can be that stupid to believe this.

>something is impossible therefore it cannot happen!
>count off countless things that are impossible literally and lorewise but they HAPPEN ANYWAY CANONICALLY
>cant happen its impossible.

>Isekai'd as Shinji
Fucking kill myself

Because he had a catalyst that EMIYA possesed at the same time.
Maybe you could get away with summoning Jalter if you had something that belonged to Jeanne Alter specifically, but there is no way of doing that and trying to use something that belonged to Jeanne (non-alter) would just try and fail to summon Jeanne (non-alter) since no rulers in this war. You'd just end up with someone like Saber Gilles.

They existed in reality within the fate setting you sperg.
The things that happen within the setting despite being impossible had a reason within the setting that they happened, trying to use some sticks as a catalyst is not a good enough reason to break the rules.

Yamete, Shounen.

Attached: 160-HF16-21-303.jpg (800x600, 79K)

I wouldn't jump to "befriend" Rin, remember, before Fate decides to Stay overnight, Rin is a psycho murderer who acts as cliche of a mage as possible.

I'd befriend Shirou. Maaaaaaaaybe warn Bazett but that might make things TOO chaotic

I cannot help you. I just explained it to you in detail, with citations, and you continue to shout like a monkey, bringing up more points that make no sense and have nothing to do with summoning something that doesnt exist. Good day to you.

F/GO tertiary waifufag.
Stop being obtusely braindead.
Age of Gods happened.
Medusa and other mythological heroes existed.
Kojiro was able to perfect his bird autism technique.
However
Jeanne D'arc Alter, Gilles's Fanfiction from the Orleans Singularity, is a faker and not recognized as a heroic spirit by the Throne of Heroes. Even if by some stretch she could be summoned as a Saber like her original self, it would not be capable with how the Fuyuki system greater grail works.

what is with this waifufag throwing a fit because his shitty noncanon gacha garbage waifu isn't a part of actual fate lore
You're calling other people autistic but dude just go outside or read a book or something, christ dude

its what F/go does to some people i suppose :/

>given perfect opportunity to seduce multiple beautiful women and become a true hero
>kills self
user why

For that matter Cu Alter, being Medb's fapfic character, is also unsummonable.

That said though I still would argue that Cu would be perfectly viable as a Berserker, just an unintelligible Warp Spasm monster-man

Yeah, he would be.

Cu Berserker is different from Alter so yeah.

>Seducing woman when Sakura is essentially the tutorial
You just have to be not a complete piece of shit to do that. No sport

Just because some rules can be broken by servants that doesn't mean the fuyuki grail war has no hard rules.
You can't summon a god, you also can't summon Jeanne Dark. Simple as that.

Yeah but then you can go for Rin.
And Medea and Medusa.
Then you can get turned into meat paste by Illya and Berserker.
I wonder if saying "Irisviel" would stop her.

You could go play vampire hunter in Tsukihime and attempt to win nightmare difficulty mode of seduction.

I could just be autistic and not know how to jump over a hurdle. That seems to be a turn on for some

>Get Caster by wandering around
>Throw Illya a surprise party in her own Castle before she arrives. By having Caster mess with the bounded fields
>bring Shirou
>watch her reaction
>probably die

Hug Sakura.
Be the best brother I can be.
Disappear one day to practice magic in secret.
Steal as much magical knowledge as I can learn from the library before I go.
Possibly get the deleting reality marble.
Return to save Sakura.

>not using the opportunity to develop an affectionate sexual relationship with firecrotch's not-sister

Taiga route?

Other not-sister, but that would be acceptable as well. Fuck it, go for the harem.

>save Kiritsugu
Outside of bullshit, this isn't happening.
>Rescue Illya
Nobody I can think of could manage this
>stop Kirei killing Baz
Send her a letter.

I can't do shit without getting cheat powers.

>Befriend Taiga
>Have Taiga challenge street clothes gilgamesh to a duel of honor
>???
>Profit

Steal everyone from Shirou.
Even Saber.

fuck yeah, this thread again, and with challenges too so i don't just try to figure out how to get a threesome with Rin and Sakura

I still think Medea route is best route.
With enough careful planning and a good dose of luck it's possible to get every servent except gil and maybe herc on your side.
Just need to make sure you don't get backstabbed.

i don't think anything could save Kiritsugu, Avalon is done for and Waver couldn't save him, he's kinda dead sadly

Have
>Illya
>Taiga
>Bazett
>Rin
>Sakura
>Medea
>Medusa
>Saber
In harem all at once.
How much danger is my life in?

What if you attempted to use Gray to bootleg Avalon's healing effect?

I think to myself iseakis are for fags then wake up and bang stacys as I laugh at your virgins.

Rin can magic her way into the Einzbern mansion right? Well then i have a great fucking idea, right before she summons Berserker (cause lets be honest, he'd rip through you without servants) you, Rin and Shirou go there and save Illya. Ideally, you and Shirou train as much as possible to prepare. Go in guns blazing, get Illya, and get out.

Seduce Rin by recommending great business investments and have her make enough money to comfortably use jewel magecraft.

yeah i don't know enough about Gray, how long has she been around? Kiritsugu dies 5 years after Zero, if we can keep in contact with Waver, the Kiritsugu is saved and the HGW just got more interesting

you can easily save Sakura by waiting it out until Medea is finally summoned. Medea is your ticket to victory, with her, you get another servant, Zouken dies, Sakura is dewormed and you get Rider

She's 15 by the time the 5th war starts.
You could possibly convince Kerry to kidnap her by revealing she's planned to be a sacrifice to put Saber into.
So stealing a 5-10 year old.

trick question, you don't tell her, she goes on a suicide mission if you tell her, you tell her when you're sure Zouken and Kirei will be murdered, preferable by your own hands so you win brownie points with Rin

if Shinji wasn't a cunt, he'd be the most powerful master in the HGW

If you stay bros with shiro you can also get Saber and possibly archer on your side. Possibly even get Cu with Rule Breaker and Herc if Shiro manages to get on good terms will Illya.

okay you nap a child and maybe Waver and Kiritsugu's magic skills are enough to jumpstart Avalon with Gray and Kiritsugu is cured

You know what, I would love a post UBW what-if with an older Shinji that is slightly manic and suffering magical side-effects from being the grail's vessel. Also, since his magic circuits were forced open; I suppose he's now a proper magus. I also want a servant version of him for FGO.

Attached: Shinji full.jpg (923x1200, 86K)

dude you get every servant if you get Medea and you aren't a cunt, its wild how easy it is to win by just not being a dick. this thread also made me realize that if we rescue Illya before she summons Herc, there's a much better chance that she joins our side

>Kerry steals Gray
>heals with Avalon
>puts Avalon back in Shirou
>adopts Gray
>Kerry rescues Illya

Shirou grows up very differently

This would change how the HGW goes, we wouldn't be able to plan it as well, though we would automatically have 3 masters on our side so maybe it isn't too bad

would a healed Kerry be enough to kill Zouken? would he be able to deworm her? are we gonna need to bring in Waver for this one?

The real question is if all seven fuyuki servants plus some of the masters are enough to take out gil (serious mode).
If he has to keep Herc busy with the chains, has GOB countered by UBW and has to deal with Cu+Rider+Swallowboy forcing him to repostition and Medea ranged support it might be doable.
It's been a while since I read the VN but I think Excalibur can cancel out one or two blasts from Ea too.
If it's Gil with the power he has in later fate works then there's probably no chance though.

Saber with Avalon would destroy Gilgamesh, worse if 6 other servants are gunning for him, one of them is his direct counter, even worse if Shirou also gets UBW

We'd also have a cured Kiritsugu on our side.
Sabers face when somehow Shirou still summons her because of Lancer after chasing him off will be... complex.
>Kiritsugu she'd have to try not to kill
>Illya probably reminds her of Iri
>Gray confuses the fuck out of her.

>"ENUMA ELISH!"
>*Fragarach*
Get. Fucked. Goldy.

well Shirou this time around would be a competent Magus, i mean, we would make Kiritsugu train him or we would get Rin to do it. So he doesn't need to face a near death experience to get Saber, he can just summon her when the time comes.

>If it's Gil with the power he has in later fate works then there's probably no chance though.
No, because Gil is objectively at his weakest in F/SN. It's specifically because of the aftermath of Fate/Zero and surviving off orphans for 10 years.

>early UBW unlock for Shirou
Nice.
Would be nice to unlock our own RM too

wait, if Kerry lives then Kirei and Gil are dead. We'll tell him about the orphans and Kerry will firebomb the church with Kirei in it

Everyone in the last thread decided on an All Fiction RM and it kinda works desu

What servant would be compatible with Shinji really? Discounting Drake who else could he summon?

Not HARDCORE enough. Let's add some rules
>You MUST NOT spoil the plot to story characters.
>You MUST follow the flow of the story. You can adjust your behavior as Shinji but not allowed to affect other characters DIRECTLY.
Or else the root will spot you and purge your ass out of existence. Now what will you do?

>All Fiction RM.
That sounds delightfully broken.

Is the Tsukihime shit even worth getting involved in?
What are the benefits?

Perseus.

(You) could probably compatibility summon some odd ones too.

don't know, haven't read Tsukihime, only that it seems pretty hard to include in the HGW but Arc would easily solve all your problems

well thats pretty boring, the only thing you can do is just be a nice person and that'll be enough to survive the HGW

would Rin be cool with you banging her and her sister? Feels like thats harder to convince.. Also feels like Medea isn't gonna be that okay with you getting a harem considering her history..

It occurs four years before the war and is super lethal. But Arc is beyond Servant tier and Satsuki is around Servant level and has an anti magus RM.
Ciel is rather powerful and perfectly immortal as long as Roa lives. Which he won't.
Shiki has the MEoDP which could let him truly kill Zouken in one strike
But All Fiction RM is needed to live.

>You MUST NOT spoil the plot to story characters.
Child's play, really. It's as easy as bringing El Melon 2.0 along.

>Takes a look around
>Maybe sees some of the sights
>Waver: *Inhales*
>Waver: "ACKCHYUALLY...."

And you got the plot spoiled without spoiling it yourself.

Bow down to the based Takumi Atsuta from BMW as he is the best type moon Related thing to have ever been invented

Medea got pissed because she was totally rejected by Jason after all she did for him.
I mean, she's also Greek and we all know what they were like

Both things were discussed to death in the last thread.
TL;DR: Rin submits to it. Medea is fine as long as you don't ditch her and keep her felt as she is the top seat.

>not allowed to affect other characters DIRECTLY.
You can do in indirect way though. It's pretty boring if all you do is running around proving you are a prophet to people

okay so you promise to love and accept her or whatever and you can have your harem without having a bunch of dead children. Rin is still a bit of a problem though

Rin will submit.

the story kinda changes a lot if Shinji is nice, Sakura's undying affection goes from Shirou to Shinji and Shirou, Rin and you team up, thats all i can really think of, the HGW is easier yeah, but its still gonna be tough to survive

Give me that Broskandar, we can trade Taiga for it.

The ideal scenario here is that meeting Iskandar again will improve Gil's mood somewhat and put him in "Good sport mode"

Bar the problem of Magic Crests (which in this scenario, you'd have both the Matou and Tohsaka crests to pass down), wouldn't multiple wives actually be decently common in the mage world?
So much emphasis is put on trying to create the best heirs, as well as magecraft itself being taken out of Solomon's life.

"Stumble" upon the fact that Shirou has magic and beg for his help saving Sakura. Once you've got Shirou on your team and knowing what he's doing, you're golden. Maybe pay Rin into a ceasefire until you get the Sakura shit taken care of.

wait so in order to keep Medusa and Medea around you need to make them into familiars right? Would Medea's Age of Gods knowledge be helpful or not? If it is, then your heir would be raised by one of the greatest living magus.

are you talking about after the war?
No they wouldnt be able to stay, They'd have to use a wish to keep the servants after. I think

[X] Rape the maids.

how did Saber and Medusa stay then?

Doesn't Saber stay in the best UBW ending? And Medusa in the best HF ending?

The servants can stay after the war, But they are no longer backed up by the grail, so the master would die after a few minutes/hours depending on how much od they have. Rin was able to do it because her Od is the amount of about 20 regular magus. so she's able to just barely scratch by keeping saber up with shirous help after.
And for medusa in Hf, Sakura Who is her master, is still connected to the grail. So she can fuel medusa after the way easily. for any normal person, its a death wish to try.

of course, if we take the scenerio where medea makes an infinite grail? i think that was a thing right during ubw. Then possibly it could work, they could all live after, bathing in their infinite grail B)

i like this ending, i want it

Dude, the entire point of JAlter is that she is the fever dream of a creep. She is literally the OC waifu of Caster Gilles; a Jannu who spat and raged against Heaven. She does not exist as a concept in Pan-Human History until the Da Vinci event, and she's only recorded onto the Chaldea system, which is a ballet of bullshit.

This isn't like Saber Alter, a mud-corrupted hero. This isn't like loliJack or SF Jack, who are potential versions of a real person. This isn't like Medusa or Rhyme, purely fiction. This isn't Seibah or Gil, a mytho-historical figure. This isn't EMIYA, a dude who got in because of Counter Force bullshit, or even Kojirou, who got in because the Throne said "fuck it, close enough."

JAlter never happened. JAlter never is, was or will be, outside of Chaldea or the Orleans singularity. The only way to cheat it would be to dunk Jannu in Grail Mud and hope for the best.

Even in the story, your waifu isn't real

me too :( medea infintie grail everyones happy route when nasu?

Gil managed just fine in cute Shota form, eating the souls of orphans.

Granted, that was with Grail Mud and Independent Manifestation, but still. Astolfo manages to keep his dumb trap ass kicking in Apo, too.

what do you do after you win the HGW?

Bring back sadpanda and old nyaa

Wish to go to another fantasy world. Because i'm bored and their is nothing left to do here.

*there

Shinji having working magic circuits and not being a dickbag changes things drastically without the Peggy Sue wank.

Shinji is a rapist dickbag because he's a Circuitlet and can't perform magecraft. He takes out his own normie self-loathing on Sakura's worm infested pussy. Zouken looks at him like walking garbage because he's got no magical talent. If he shows any, Zouken will fake sweet grandpa him again.

If Shinji isn't a rapist dickbag, he doesn't feel cucked by Shirou and they stay cool. If Shirou stumbles into the HGW, he and a not-raped Sakura convince Rin that Shinji is cool. So assuming Zouken doesn't try to fuck over Shinji or use Sakura as a bootleg Grail, you have all the student Masters at Homurabara vs Medea, Illya and Kirei's boys.

Medea and Illya can be flipped, which just leaves Team Kirei. Gilgilman will be a problem, but if you played your cards right, you could get UBW's setup without getting turned into a literal bag of dicks.

Wake up the spider sleeping in South America.

why do you want to kill everyone user?

>I mean, you could easily stop the Grail War by telling Kerry the War happens earlier.
That would just cause zouken to act and kill him, post-war kiritsugu would get stomp by zouken

No, impossible to get all 7 seven servants to be allied with one another without gilgamesh/kirei knowing. He may be arrogant but he's not entirely stupid to go easy against 7 servants. Vs shirou its understandle since from his perspective he's a mere human with shitty knock offs, vs sakura he used enough force that would have killed anyone else. Vs the seven fuyuki servants his victory is all but guaranteed.

I would flirt with Rin.

Why not?

Because you'll die.

I use my knowledge from the future to develop the atom bomb and help Hitler win the war.

user...
The war occurs in 2004-ish.

When I become a CHAD like Shinji anything is possible. After that I'll beat the shit out of Takeuchi and stop him from creating Saber, saving Type-Moon.

Attached: 慎二私服01c(中).png (394x568, 240K)

He pulls out Ea and gets fucked through the heart by Fragarach.

>Buy as many books on Chemistry and Applied physics that I can afford
>Spend my time learning magecraft that would allow me to utilize these principles to the fullest
>By the time the war begins be able to use all elements and even create small suns

Blackmail Kotomine and Gilgamesh and make them my sex slaves.

What the fuck is the point of becoming Shinji if you're gonna end up better than him anyway?

Let's be real, we all talk shit but we would do nothing but stay in our room shitposting until we got killed.

Attached: Shinji at his computer 2.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

>Medea teaches her kids High Speed Divine Words
Seducing Saber would get you kids with Dragon reactors.
Course you do need to incarnate them.

Our best bet would be to go to Mexico and awaken ORT.

I feel bad for Shinji. It doesn't excuse any of his bullshit, but he had a pretty shit life. His mom was fed to worms, his dad abused him and died. His grandpa treated him like a completely worthless piece of furniture he couldn't be assed to toss out. His sister always looked at him with pity. In spite of that, he wasn't a completely awful person, until he found out about the Matou's heritage.

In the end, Shinji just wasn't a strong enough person to deal with his family curse. That's all.

Fuck off, ORT.

Attached: icon (1).jpg (467x467, 161K)

I would try to cum on it before I get killed.

Rin and Sakura have great genes, your children are going to be raised by a lady that has Age of Gods level magic. Your harem isn't just for pleasure, you're creating incredible heirs

so if ORT wakes up, is it genociding humanity?

I think the Counter Force would fight back. I can only imagine how many Counter Guardians it would take to fight it off.

like 12 and they would barely win because the counter force is a fucking asshole

>become shinji
>get on old school Yea Forums
>shitpost the war away while fucking worm girl while gramps goes nice guy on you cause you got magic
MAX COMFY

>while gramps chucks you into the worm pit cause you got magic
FTFY

>implying gramps doesn't want an actual heir to the matou line
thats just about the one thing mages are autistic about
if shinji had magic he'd be grampa's favorite boy,
worm girl is worm girl cause gramps hates those dirty, border hopping, job taking tohsaka's

>zouken
>caring about anyone that isn’t his homuculus oneitis

who ever said care? he'd just fake happy gramps around magic shinji and load him up with the family crest and make sure he breeds to pass on the genes
gramps thinks in 4d, gotta pass on those mage jeans

Zouken was in love with Shinji. Remember everytime Shinji raped Sakura he could feel Shinji's cock pulsating and cumming into his worm.

Zouken would probably let you do your own thing since Sakura is far and away much more powerful than you even if you had working magical circuits, though you would be worm food if you step out of line

i don't need that mental image user
and besides he didn't rape shinji yet, so he 'probably won't start with MAGICSHINJI(tm) either

if anything, he'd probably be very happy that Shinji is competent and someone that could help him win the grail, even more so if you show yourself to be loyal to your gramps. Then you murder him the moment you get a servant

>murder gramps
>not become a happy family
it will only make it more deliciously tragic when gramps dies thanks to some bullshit grail war stuff happening
thats actually sounds like a good hard mode, make gramps love you as a grandson

The true route is helping Zouken become the CHAD he used to be when he was young and becoming his wife(male)

that old man has a LOT of vitality!

Hot. I'll become a sissi boi for his big old man cock.

Attached: sexiest.jpg (773x566, 70K)

The guy was pretty exceptional in a lot of ways back in the way. Unfortunately, he's still basically in the same tier as Twice Pieceman or Kiara Sesshouin. A good and talented individual by a certain metric, but ultimately bad for humanity.

Sakura isn't a virgin anymore so well.

but seven year old me couldn't even get it up, much less cum, so whats the point?

Why

Because

Reminder that most of your problems after the 5th grail war starts don't even have to be solved yourself.

Just spit out the entirety of your meta knowledge about the war to Archer and he can whip up some bullshit batman gambit via Mind of the Eye (True). Sign a geas if he doesn't believe you.

Delegating work to characters smarter than you is valid problem solving right?

>let someone else do it
The Shinji way

>Geas
What the hell makes you think either you or Archer would know how to do that? That's Irish magecraft. Neither Emiya Shirou nor the Matou would have any proficiency in that field.

Gamble the 1 in a bajillion chance and caught myself into a near death accident to get the mystic eyes of death perception then cheese the entirety of the 5th War.

What if you got the Mystic Eyes of Dead Erection instead?

I use my three command spells to tell my heroic spirit to kill itself so I don't have to participate in the Holy Grail war.

Start out on a safe house? I will stay in London no matter what until the war is over.

You need a particular potential to get those. Shiki has a special affinity so that's why he got it. Ryougi was born with the ability to get those eyes.

Also, even if you have those eyes, it's not like you'd be able to do anything. Even "Ryougi Shiki" can only fight defensively against Servants.

Nigga has a NP that can protect him from tsunami gaeshi, you think he doesn't have something that would protect him from fragarach? That's like saying cu stomps everyone because of his one hit kill NP.

I'd be Heaven's Feel Shinji.

>What the hell makes you think either you or Archer would know how to do that? That's Irish magecraft. Neither Emiya Shirou nor the Matou would have any proficiency in that field.
Kiritsugu had a geas scroll on hand when he pulled his little stunt on Fastwheels. Clearly it's not that inaccessible to your average magus, and Rin is always an option.
The geas is totally unnecessary anyways, it just facilitates things but Archer can very easily just do some reconnaissance himself to confirm the veracity of your words.

Considering how most of the participants and servants are women I use my superior male power to become a sex god.

He could summon dolphin Jeanne right ?

>Clearly it's not that inaccessible to your average magus
You mean not inaccessible to a magus with bullshit blackmarket connections.

Nah.
Gae Bolg would've killed Gil had Cu got the chance to hit him with it.
The Gayest Bulge could even kill Arcuied if she failed her luck save.

Send Gilgamesh hate mail.
Call Enkidu a faggot in all of them.

Kirei is irredeemable, not even a lifetime supply of mapo tofu can sway him from his path of self-destruction.

>what is Prisma Kirei

Attempt to get every girl in both Fate and Tsukihime to fall for me.
Die the most brutal of deaths when they collectively all find out what I've been up to.
Let's hope this All Fiction RM lives up to the namesake and can bring me back from death.
Then I just get killed dozens of times.

Hold on fuck.
If it can resurrect me, they might actually start killing me as punishment for minor things.
Fuck, I've made a terrible mistake.
Help me Merlin, I would like access to Avalon to escape this hell I've created.

>characters who would kill you as punishment if they realised you would just come back
>Sakura (on a bad day)
>Satsuki (DA)
>Arcuied
>Illya
>Medea depending on affection
>possibly Medusa
I'm likely forgetting a few who would
Point is, I'm fucked.

Objectively the right response.

summon Ishtar

Fuyuki Grail can't.

If you had the All Fiction Reality Marble that allowed you to shrug off any wound or even your own death/destruction, who would you fuck with?
It should actually also allow you to permanently delete anything.
Your reality marble is probably superior to True Magic if it can do this, actually.
Once you've got it to a functioning level, you can beat anyone.
Actually summoning it would probably allow the use of April Fiction (temporary absolute deletion), Non Fiction (undo absolute deletions) and possibly even Bookmaker to seal skills and NPs.

Thanks for the powerset, Kumagawa.

Yeah but you'd still end up losing

Attached: 1563067275528.jpg (475x536, 80K)

I would punch Herc in the junk.

It's alright. I can challenge Gil to a jobbing contest.

Attached: d8e9e47190f00374fa1a5354f8ab2537d9e416a2_hq.jpg (500x611, 79K)

So for this reality marble, wouldn't you need to actively interact with the world in a way that confirms it's fiction to you to achieve it? While you can do all the set up I doubt it will fully form until your master plans start really picking up steam during the grail war.

Could you All Fiction death line cuts?

Even if you can't fully form it, it still gives you abilities and attempts to repair you automatically.
Shirou can trace and turn into swords to keep his body together before he can summon UBW.
You'd be deleting the event from ever having occured, so probably, yeah.

Theoretically what would happen if I healed Arcuied immediately after Shiki turned her into a pile of limbs.
Other than a very confused true ancestor

Ignoring the fact that the All Fiction RM is stuff that wouldn’t work in the setting the way you guys think...

It takes five years according to Clocktower 2015 to learn the very basics that all magi know in magecraft. It takes like ten years maybe more to learn how to work with a RM. you don’t have a crest and you’re going to have to overcome your already set mentality and personality. Magic in Nasu is about self-hypnosis with chanting and actions to connect with foundations. A normie user would be worse at learning it than a still unmolded child.

You underestimate the power of autism.
UBW, even while unusable mostly, is still in Shirou due to his mindset. Even without leeching Archer's knowledge he can explode into swords or trace Caliburn.
user put into Shinji would likely have the dormant marble from the start fucking with potential magic.
His origin and element probably wouldn't even exist, given that user came from outside of the Root.
Any magic you can learn is gonna be fucked

I mean if you say dumb shit like outside of the root it’s just trying to set up a insert-sue dumb thing. Outside of everything isn’t really a thing and if you’re going that angle it’s like a dumb isekai with a Shinji skin rather than an actual answer of “What would you do if you had to be Shinji with benefits?”

But I guess that’s the point? lame self-wank shit.

>have perfect meta-knowledge and can seduce multiple women easily
>"what is this, some kinda wank?"
You figure it out. It's isekai.

Didn't FGO introduce OP eldritch shit?
An user from a universe where this universe is nothing but a story possessing somebody would likely unwittingly be something akin to that.

Yes and no.
Fate/Zero opened the eldritch door. Because Gilles's book is literally something Lovecraftian that Prelati picked up based on loose real-world evidence that despite being a man of the cloth he was involved in some dark shit.
Fate/GO has just had more direct eldritch playing because of Abigail being corrupted into becoming a gate for Yog Sloloth to manifest in the real world, and Katsuhika Hokusai being cursed by presumably-cthulu for creating/popularizing Tentacle Porn.

Poison Shirou and Rin. Hire a hitman to kill Sakura at Rin's funeral. Take time to set up an elaborate surveillance system around the town. Bail a few months before the war begins. Get popcorn and enjoy the show. I'd be most curious what other characters would take the place of the 3 dead ones. Regardless, Kotomine wins it. Hopefully he wishes for something catastrophic. Either way, I enjoy it.

If I can't bail before the start and absolutely must participate in the war, I simply concede the moment it starts. I order Rider to use all of her power and speed to take me to NK or elsewhere, then I order her to kill herself. Hopefully I'm insignificant enough that I'll be left alone by the participants & other parties, so that I can practice magic in peace and establish a moderate cult following to live a chill and easy life.

Alternatively, if I MUST fight and can't even kill myself, I suppose I just pair up with Shirou & Rin, trying legit to be their friends. I have gamebreaking knowledge, after all. With Archer, Saber and Rider, and depending on how the war progresses, maybe even Berserker, we stomp Kotomine. No one else matters.

I don't give a fuck about the hard mode goals. That's for moralfags.

Meta knowledge is going to be useless if I completely change the events leading up to the 5th War. So I would not rape Sakura and hide my magic abilities. That's not going to be difficult since I've already lost my position as the heir and thus Zouken won't try to teach me any magic. I'll use that magic book to learn whatever I can, and go to Tohsaka for secret supplementary magic lessons.
Another thing I'd change during these preparatory years is that I wouldn't become a dickhead, stay as Shirou's bro and wouldn't abuse Sakura.

Fifth HGW starts :
-Sakura summons Medusa, since my Magic Circuits are great she automatically becomes the broken Servant she actually is.
-Save Bazett. Kirei has no way to resist the Mystic Eyes of Petrification. Share the truth with her. Might not be enough to gain her full trust, but saving her life would at the very least mean that her and Cu wouldn't want to make killing me a priority. Promise Bazett I'll get her the Grail, promise Medusa this is all to save Sakura.
Now Shirou isn't going to die at school, so Rin still has her pendant.
-Use Medusa to surprise and kill True Assassin when he attacks Medea, but only after he finished the job. Two servants down, Shadow is on the move.
-Kidnap Sakura and taunt Rin about it on the phone, work in tandem with Bazett and ask Lancer to Gay Bulge her in front of Rin and Shirou, killing papa worm in the process. The truth about the Matou is out. Bellerophon out.
-Next, all the servants need to be taken down, save for Saber and Rider.
-Petrify and kill Lancer.
-Gil gets eaten.
-Zouken will not go after Berzerker, but Rin and Shirou will. Let the Fate scenario play out.
-Only Saber and Rider are left, too many people are dying to the Shadow. Tell Shirou the truth after he chooses to save Sakura, have him follow me to the Greater Grail and Excaliblast it to smithereens with Saber.

Bazett, Ilya, Shirou, Rin, Saber, and Rider are all alive and well, Sakura is dewormed, Zouken is dead.

Why are you like this, user?
You're literally worse than Shinji.
God damn it.

Regardless, if I got a handle on this reality marble All Fiction bullshit, could I catch Arcuied's attention?

Yeah user would be labeled a Foreigner and Threat to Humanity per the amount of meta knowledge he has regarding the inner workings of the universe and get obliterated.

>travel the world with rich money and learn all forbidden spell
>stumble upon philosopher stone
>get infinite knowledge
>used it to fucked the world up just so you can get a waifu

Attached: vato-lezard-valeth.jpg (960x1000, 181K)

>become devout Christian
>defend Christian values
>DEUS VULT
>after getting your ass kicked, Saver Jesus self-manifests to bail you out

Gil's luck is EX user...

I know right? Nasu does a lot of things like this.
>human can't beat servant, well except this one because he's a hard counter to the king of heroes
>proceed to explain THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE BLA BLA BLA then the impossible thing actually happen and then a character conveniently DO YOU DO THIS SPECIFICAL THINGS THAT I HAVE NEVER CONSIDERED ABOUT, WELL NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT, IT IS POSSIBLE
yet the fans always dumbed their IQ down to make some kind of "RULES" that is not allowed to be broken because if it did, their self wish fulfillment protagonist would get his spotlight taken.

That's fanboyism at its finest.

Attached: Bestboy.png (350x498, 170K)

>Wasn't it stated that by the rules of the world a reality marble is below true magic? The top tiers like aoko and those with anti world weapons would still kick your ass since you have no battle experience.

Also, reality marbles cost a lot of mana, even with high quality circuits you won't be able to keep it up indefinitely.

Shirou is not a hard counter to Gil you secondary

You said that because I said it first.
If I didn't say it, I 100% fucking sure you would said that after the argument.
That's how retarded you all were.

I don't know user, the ability to delet this on anything you want could easily be True Magic by itself.
And an anti-world NP wouldn't do shit if it was erased from existence before it could fire.
Additionally, you wouldn't need to manifest it to delete things, just like how Shirou doesn't need UBW active to trace and project.

What are the odds that if Shinji impregnates Sakura angra mainyuu comes out instead? The birth of course is to occur during the HGW.

You don't understand by its very nature a reality marble CANNOT be superior to true magic, it can be close to it but true magic will always trump it. Anti-World NPs would have a higher priority as well since by their very nature they destroy reality marbles, whatever abilities your reality marble has doesn't change its core nature.

What would win? Ea, the sword that shows the "truth" of the world, or an ability that turns "truth" to fiction?

This reality marble is the stupidest and least creative idea these threads have had.

Some people just want powerlevelwank
It's harmless, really.
Honestly, you could just kill all the servants and get true magic through the Root, consequences be damned.
There are multiple ways to go about becoming overpowered.

Attached: Kumagawa_cries_bloody_tears.jpg (948x767, 451K)

>the timeline is a composite of Fate and Tsukihime, with the events of Tsukihime taking place 4 years before the 5th grail war.

I never read Tsukihime so is there anything good about this fact?

Attached: 1490868995173.png (762x726, 1.15M)

His point is that if it's True Magic-tier then it can't be a Reality Marble. Also, Reality Marble HAVE to manifest in order to affect reality. Shirou can project outside of his RM because projection is legit magic that isn't inherently tied to it. His RM simply make him able to do unlimited projections.

Not really. It's usually assumed that Tsukihime and FSN happen in the same universe anyway. The events of Tsukihime don't happen in Fuyuki so there would be 0 consequences.
The only thing to know is that vampires are a thing, and that's it possible to become a Dead Apostle (vampire that's actually powerful and not animalistic) through magic research.

Just like how shirou use UBW right? That was fucking creative, right?

Attached: download.jpg (276x182, 9K)

>It's usually assumed that Tsukihime and FSN happen in the same universe anyway
user, I...

Unless you want to try and get Arcuied's help with the war, who at 30 percent power will grind every servant in the war except Serious Gil to paste.
Or you can try to get Shiki to stab Zouken.

Canonically the two can not exist in the same universe. The worlds are completely incompatible.

>Canonically the two can not exist in the same universe.
Ahem.

Attached: 01.jpg_res.jpg (1248x1721, 546K)

Reminder that a schoolgirl skipped the zombie stage of becoming a Dead Apostle and developed a reality marble she could summon in a single night from being turned.
Satsuki is fucking overpowered.

What is Arcueid in this? What utter trash.

>too many characters: the grail war.

No, but DAA and even ORT are.

Blows the shit that is this fan RM out of the water.

Those are not the main pieces that make Tsukihime what it is. They are negligible.

I'd fuck Sakura then try to fuck Rin
t. Shinji

It's literally just All Fiction.

Attached: dbqftbj-776452f2-dba2-4ca2-87c2-b38d707ada37.jpg (671x1024, 117K)

If we're playing with nasuverse "rules", then it's not fan RM.
Nothing stated in any canon of nasuverse that the power to turn anything into nothing doesn't exist. Which means, it's possible RM like that exist somewhere out there.

Attached: 1528980567152.jpg (371x321, 45K)

Hey OP, NYPA
Write your own fanfic

Do you hate fun, user?

just newfags and redditposts

I bet he will actually encourage OP is it was shirou instead of shinji.

Ok man, you do you.

>it isn't stated to exist
>but it isn't stated not to exist
>therefore it exists
Pull your head out of your ass.

>Save Bazett
How do you know when the meeting takes place? Also, if you're "saving her life" you would have to save her the moment Kirei tries to stab here. Remember that she's kinda infatuated with Kirei and not completely rational about him. Pretty challenging to pull off.
>-Use Medusa to surprise and kill True Assassin when he attacks Medea, but only after he finished the job. Two servants down, Shadow is on the move.
Why would True Assassin be involved? Are you assuming Zouken is taking part? If so, why? Why does the Shadow appear? Sounds like Sakura has an okay life apart from worms now.
>Kidnap Sakura and taunt Rin about it on the phone, work in tandem with Bazett and ask Lancer to Gay Bulge her in front of Rin and Shirou, killing papa worm in the process.
Would Medusa allow it?
>-Gil gets eaten.
You've induced so many changes already it's very unlikely this will happen.

Get upset all you want.
That's how nasuverse works.

Attached: Not this time fernando.jpg (264x191, 6K)

user, reality marbles form by your mindset.
If I had to give isekai'd user an element and origin, I imagine they would both be truth or reality or some shit.
Then there's the fact that thinking you are a sword gives you unlimited swords.
Thinking you're real and the world is a story would give you a bullshit reality marble. It might not be All Fiction but it would be incredibly close to True Magic, even among RMs

Disregard sluts, become a true bro tier friend to Shirou and Issei.
Occasionally give Sakura headpats.

This is a cool thread, we should make more threads where we get Isekai'd as worthless scumbags

If I have meta knowledge then I know when the meeting takes place. Thus saving her the moment Kirei tries to stab her isn't that difficult. Getting her to not immediately wreck my shit is the actually challenging part.
>Why would True Assassin be involved? Are you assuming Zouken is taking part? If so, why? Why does the Shadow appear? Sounds like Sakura has an okay life apart from worms now.
She's still getting wormed wich is pretty bad, Shinji becoming a good guy isn't nearly enough to save Sakura from becoming a vessel. Im assuming we're on the HF route and thus True Assassin is in. The Shadow will inevitably appear as soon as Sakura gets to eat a Servant instead of Ilya.
>Would Medusa allow it?
If I operate on a need to know basis this might not even be an issue. However Medusa knows about Zouken, convincing her would be difficult but I can still use a command spell.
>You've induced so many changes already it's very unlikely this will happen.
If the Shadow is on the loose, Gilgamesh WILL get eaten. It's inevitable.
Gil doesn't want the Matou Vessel, he's bound to try and destroy Sakura, as long as this happens after she's eaten enough Servants then he's got no way of killing her before getting eaten. If it happens before then yes she can get fucked, but this is unlikely to happen since she starts to wander once the Shadow has gotten stronger, which necessitate that a few servants have been eaten.

I mean, even if you have complete meta-knowledge of the VNs hardcoded into your head, the exact time of Baz's death is unknown
You would however know the password to get into Rin's house.

Start practising high jumps right away.

>Im assuming we're on the HF route
Why? You need to actually nudge events along to make the HF route happen.
>If the Shadow is on the loose, Gilgamesh WILL get eaten. It's inevitable. Gil doesn't want the Matou Vessel, he's bound to try and destroy Sakura, as long as this happens after she's eaten enough Servants then he's got no way of killing her before getting eaten.

He can just kill Sakura normally if he needs to. There's no guarantee he'll be as careless this time. If he's actually watching out a bit he can outmaneuver her fairly easily. Using the levitation NP, Vimana, some other shit to let him move out of range quickly.

>be a good (as good as you can be) brother to sakura
>somehow manage the above without being used as leverage against her by Zouken like shirou a la HF
>offer to work with sakura to spy on shirou for bugman
>use time at shirou's to reach out to Tohsaka for help, possibly secondhand training because fuck going to kirei for anything
>form coterie with shirou, sakura, rin. Seems like it might be difficult to establish at first, but we all have a common enemy in zouken; shirou and rin have a common enemy in kirei when the truth is revealed that we'd be happy to help with
>inform tohsaka about what kirei's got under the church
>as soon as the grail is supplying mana, summon nightingale
>nightingale deworms sakura, theoretically should be easier since her worming won't be exacerbated by earring juice
>start monitoring edefelt house for bazette activity
>use nightingale to kill kirei once he shows up, since gil probably isn't there at that point. Nightingale's anti-human specialty will shine from here on out
>get bazette to kill Gil
>shirou pacifies Ilya
>catch kuzuki alone at school and kill
>work with Rin and Ilya to fix the grail
On a scale of 1-10 how shit is this plan

Attached: 1521079693226.jpg (990x1400, 236K)

I can still stalk Kirei with a familiar since I have super magic circuits now. Another way would be to summon Medusa as early as possible (as early as Ilya, or even earlier) and take out Kirei before he ever meets Bazett. This is also difficult to time but more manageable.

You didn't account for Illya summoning Berserker months before the war.

That's a liberty I took because the system is already messed up, even moreso if I have to be a master. We already know that the fuyuki grail can handle mutliple of the same class of servant container at once too. What other compromise would you suggest?

Can I summon Enkidu? If is get Enkidu I pretty much get Gil for free too (or at least he doesn't kill me if I befriend Enkidu). I can't see how I could lose with those two autists

Wait can Kerry figure out how to kill Zouken? Cause if he can then you can potentially save Sakura early and not have to worry about the Shadow

>spend 6 years learning how to use Reality Marble somewhat
>13 year old shota Shinji heads to Misaki Town
>hope my deletion can help me survive the murderfuckfest of Tsukihime
>try to get Ciel or Arcuied to like me
>see if I can delete Nrvnsqr. If I can't, let Shiki stab him.
>attempt to help Dead Apostle Satsuki overcome her vampiric urges before Shiki kills her
>try to get Arcuied or Ciel's help for the war. At least tell Ciel about Kirei.

What happens if Kerry hits zouken with an origin bullet?

Break into the Einzbern castle and steal Illya.
Get fucked, Acht

You're assuming that Gil would be watching out for anything and not be careless. His track record indicates that this is very unlikely to happen.
Also, Shirou only has to meet Zouken for the HF Route to happen, I can just ask him to accompany Sakura to our house one night and let Zouken know about it in order to be 100% sure.

If I'm in Fate, I'll just be best buds with Shirou and help him out. Take out Kirei very early (two months before the war), not fight Shirou and actually ally with him rather than try to deceive him, making the rest of the route a cakewalk. Zouken will die on his own once the war is over, which means that the worms will soon follow suit.
If I'm in UBW, I take our Kirei early, let everything else play out in a similar manner. But I wouldn't pop Bloodfort either (I don't even need to), and help Shirou and Rin take out Caster before she Rule Break anyone (Medusa petrify Kojirou, then Saber can just destroy Medea at the temple with support from Archer and Rider, there's no way she survives that).
Then go after Ilya and destroy Berzerker before Gil decide to go for her, now it's Archer, Saber and Rider VS Gil, he's toast. Zouken will die on his own once the war is over, which means that the worms will soon follow suit.

False. DAA are not.
DA's are, and f/go as well.
ORT I haven't heard about.

Rin puts a geas on shirou in HF too.

So is there any particular reason Rin has like 100 fold the amount of Od as a normal magus?
Is it just the family lineage thing/age of the magic crest?

>Can I summon Enkidu?
You'd need a catalyst for sure
> If is get Enkidu I pretty much get Gil for free too (or at least he doesn't kill me if I befriend Enkidu)
I wouldn't count on that, seems like he enjoys "testing" people who get close to his clayfu

One of the DAAs was talking to Zelretch (who is a DAA as well) on a phone.
Jester wanted to wake ORT with a wish from the Holy Grail.

Her mom was top tier magus producing machine. Both Rin and Sakura have extremely good magic circuits.

We're here now.

The classification of DAA doesn't exist in strange/fake the person you are talking about is merem Solomon IIRC.

>you are isekai'd as Shinji
>What do you do Yea Forums?

obviously start a fire

I think the easiest way to save Bazette is to leak that Illya has already summoned Berserker, so she's more inclined to summon Cu early before someone else gets a lancer. Cu would probably be a lot more protective of her if he had time to get to know her, so he'd be ready to intervene before Kotomine could pull anything.

>you are isekai'd as Shinji the day after the fourth grail war ends
Study magic for three years under schweinorg and then look for an artifact to summon Solomon, revealing that I'm more than capable of doing magic and thus gaining zouken's permission.
I would ally with kiritsugu on the side by telling him exactly what happens in all routes and having my servant confirm this.
if shirou is still adopted, kiritsugu will seriously train him in magic resulting in an earlier version of EMIYA.

HMG --:
>no problem
>the king of magic would have no trouble dispelling ATWE
>no problem
>I'll have kiritsugu do that and notify bazett about a mad priest that intends to take her life
>no problem
>I'll have sex with rin

Wait would Rin hate us for not telling her that Kirei murdered her dad or that her sister gets wormed every night until the HGW? Like the smart thing to do is not tell her so she doesn't get both of us killed but she still might hold that against us.

>killing thread at 440 messages
Mods are faggots.

Attached: 1548787269769.jpg (1000x1432, 310K)

It died of natural causes. As of right now, this one is in page 9.

we'll make another after this one where you're REQUIRED to get involved in Tsukihime

>take a nap
>faggots fail to bump the thread
Cannot do anything properly.

Attached: 1552539683728.png (836x1200, 225K)

how do you not die in Tsukihime? lets say you have your All Fiction RM ready to go. Can you survive? can you survive without your RM?

>Implying more than 5% of people in these threads know Tsukihime

Imagine.

Attached: 1563187325862.png (780x169, 36K)

Dickworms, Gilgamesh jobber and CLAMS are the extent of my typemoon knowledge.

sex a sexy true ancestor
or be born with MEODP

Would you court death for LCK 999 tomboy?

Attached: 1534140954202.png (837x646, 161K)

assuming i'm stuck with a rider try for ozzy or achilles

Waver can always hook you up with his artifact to summon Iskandar

Read The Wandering Inn.

Attached: files.catbox.moe_mycdxt.zip.png (332x450, 130K)

I expected malware so sandboxed it but got far worse: actual RR fanfic shit, how fucking terrifying.

Attached: 1550154991065.jpg (717x731, 126K)

iskandar can't do shit in the 5th though

Step one would be learning japanese

>fanfic
Nah, worse. It's a web serial. At least fanfic implies it came from some popular thing.

It's painful.

remake announcement any day now...

Attached: 853844.jpg (259x286, 23K)

Watch carnival phantasm to see how much trouble shirou has with half that list

Well, you'd be ok so long as you weren't killed instantly immediately by somebody.
Assuming you can use it to heal any wound short of somebody being 100 percent dead. If it heals death, you're just too fucking broken.

You could probably get Arc interested in you by undoing the 17 cuts she got hit with, then both you AND Shiki are gonna get visited by Arc at a later point.
As long as people underestimated you, you could probably attempt to delete them or an aspect of them.
Both Shiki and you could pull off killing Roa for good.
It's a long shot but you might be able to turn Satsuki's "thirst for blood" into nothing and try to get her to be less killy.
Arc is at 30 percent so she won't have much problem killing Nrvnsqr, if she does regardless, cheapshot with delete or MEoDP.

Take Arc on dates despite being like 13.
Attempt to fix Satsuki.

Take the two with me to Fuyuki and stomp the war.

I'll be fine.
I won't schedule them all to be on the same day.

I don't get this All Fiction stuff.
Doesn't it just make you strong enough to beat anyone?
What's the drawback?

Be nice to Sakura.
Don't be a sleazy fuck
Don't be evil
Become good friends with Rin and Shirou

Literally all you need to do for a one hundred percent survival rate and a sister devoted to you.

You mean Kumagawa?

You LITERALLY have only one thing to do:don't be a dick. Be nice to Sakura, even if you can't save her yet. Be a good friend to Shiro. You'll eventually befriend Rin as well. You won't be able to stop Zouken from giving you Rider, but once you get her, immediately go to Shiro and Rin and ask for help in saving Sakura.

Yeah. How the fuck do you ever struggle in a fight when you're so overpowered?

He has newly opened circuits by the end of UBW.

kek

He never struggled in the true sense. But because his power is linked to his disturbed mind, he never considers he's actually won. The fictional battle in the tower perfectly shows this: he was smart enough to imagine a weapon that could kill a mythical beast and materialize it, but it didn't work because he still couldn't imagine himself winning.

>he still couldn't imagine himself winning.
2 nukes

fire/kyoani

Would showing Zouken your new magical talent be a good or bad thing?

So if you had this ability, you mean to tell me that you'd effectively be undefeatable?
You'd be able to beat almost everyone in the setting and accomplish things that are straight up impossible via deleting specific things.
You could even fix the grail.

He might throw in the dungeon and stick worms up your ass.

If we assume F/SN happens as usual, something is going to happen that needs to be pointed out. Assuming the main characters all get their Servants, if we get our own seals separately, then we would summon Assassin instead of Caster doing so. Let's assume this is true.
Going back to the start, once Zouken gets the Grail fragments into Sakura, deworming her would be death. The only chance I have of saving Sakura is going to be contacting Shiki after Tsukihime. His Mystic Eyes are the only thing that could kill Zouken without killing Sakura. In the meantime, I'd build a strong relationship with Sakura so she'll have bonds with others, thus stopping her from becoming the Black Grail.
Kiritsugu is a loss. There's no way to cure the curse of the Grail, but I could link up Shirou, pool the Matou library with Kiritsugu's training and get both of our circuits up to snuff by the Grail War. If I get Shirou to learn about Avalon on his own and he learns how to use his circuits, he would be a godly force in the Grail War. Bonus, mage Shirou means Sakura won't hide her magic to him, so she can use Rider in full.
If I get Assassin before Kirei kills Bazett, I could kill him. Gilgamesh wouldn't defend him, we know he doesn't defend others. If I pull that off in time, then we'd save Bazett.
If we pull it off, we have Shirou, Sakura, Bazett and me. Rin would be an easy ally if we have Sakura. So five Servants vs Caster and Berserker. Berserker, if we all know what we're doing now and Shirou learnt enough to supply Saber with mana, will be a hard fight, but far easier than before. After that, Illya would be saved and probably go to Shirou. All that's left is Caster, and that's fucking easy with our team. Holy Grail War done in a week, tops, and all that's left is to stop Archer from stabbing Shirou, destroying the Grail, and calling in the Clock Tower to dismantle the Greater Grail. Gilgamesh, just gotta pray he finds it all amusing enough to not do anything to stop it.

Don't tell the old worm fuck anything until you've checkmated him or can erase him.

Isn’t he already doing that to Sakura? Why would he need do so with Magus!Shinji? Wouldn’t it be better to have Sakura give birth to Zouken’s new host?

Why not go looking for Caster before she fades/meets Kuzuki?
Then you can either ally with her or kill her off early.

But user.
What if it's millions of anons Isekai'd as Shinji all at once in a /qst/ format?
The learning rate of a million normie anons would probably tip the scales a bit into bullshit territory.

get in the kyoani, shinnji

That one depends on a few factors, but if I could zero in on where she'd be, it would be a viable option. The biggest problem would be mana, but if she can just pull from the ley lines instead of people, it would be possible to ally with her and still keep Assassin at strength needed to help with Berserker.

I'm still confused as to why Zouken didn't try forcibly opening Shinji's magic circuits himself? I doubt they would have been as good as Sakura's but since he is a part of the three great families they should have been fairly decent. If a kid like Rin knows its possible then the 500+ year worm monster should know as well. Also, I would love to know what happens with Shinji post UBW.

There's an implication that Zouken's unnatural lifespan and way of sustaining it is having a detrimental effect on his bloodline. The start of the Makiri Clan's decay is consistent with the start of Zouken's bug fuckery.

Medea, by the nature of HSDWs and having a fuckload of spells can kill Herc a few times by herself , she'd be one of the more useful against Herc.
And she could likely rank up Servants parameters temporarily with reinforcement.

Damn, immortality really is a shitty goal to have in Nasuverse. I would love to see a post-UBW Shinji that learned the Matou(Makiri) previous magecraft that didn't use worms.

Well, considering Zouken was able to create the command spells, it was probably pretty good.

also add her to your harem

It's actually an overriding theme in Nasu's works. Immortality is always put forth as a bad thing, and that change is always something to strive for. It goes to the point where timelines where humanity achieves immortality are treated the same as timelines where humanity is wiped out. Both are considered dead timelines that will be erased from existence, because nothing can change in a world without life or a world without death.

The timeline purging shit is fucking retarded.

Of course.
I'll probably get killed from having them all.
But damn if it won't be worth it.
All Fiction please unkill me.

can you get the Doctor Who vampire to help you?

we've figured it out, you can a max of like 4 waifus in your harem before it gets deadly

After watching the recent movies; I've noticed that Shinji seems to have some passing knowledge on alchemy. If he wasn't so focused on plesing his family and own self-worth through magecraft he could have just studied alchemy. Its canonically stated that he is a polymath much like his father. Who knows, if he practiced and became good enough at it he could even join Atlas academy. Many of the students their have either garbage circuits or no circuits at all.

Spend some time making investments and stock trading.
Become a billionaire due to abusing my knowledge.
There.
I've seduced Rin.

Zelretch?
Probably not.
He might be inclined to help you if you make Arcuied happy or if you get that reality marble bordering on True Magic (which potentially is true magic, when you think about how complete and total deletion of something goes against the rules of the universe completely)

How would you beat Luvia in a wrestling match?

Attached: Fit Luvia.png (1230x891, 974K)

i don't wanna die user

Have Medea purify the grail and then experiment with it

This but also having children with Medea.

MEoDP would've been shit if it weren't for Tohno Shiki's murderous instincts.

get the grail to let her have children with you

Can you explain what you mean? Why do they always have to summon medusa

There's no reason that a non retard master who wasn't focused on muh honor couldn't be top tier with garcher.

Kiritsugu with EMIYA would have stomped because kiritsugu's lack of retardation would have let him play to the strengths of a lesser servant and he wouldn't have had to expose himself. Your only real threats are going to be something like battle continuation, but that might be Archer specific.

Based but even the grail has limits

Using Sakura as a catalyst would compatibility summon Medusa.

You can't summon gods in any form with fuyuki grail. Medusa gets summoned by Sakura because they're very similar.

I think that user moreso means Pseudo-Servants don't work with Fuyuki so it'd default to a random Servant based on personality, so, Medusa as usual.

Source on killing Arc? I'll buy incapacitate but true ancestors are on a whole nother level unless you're packing true magic level bullshit

>Q. I have a question about the Servants vs. other character answer in the 9th issue of Comptiq. About a Servant with an average Noble Phantasm, who would have one and what rank would that have been?

>A: That's a serious question. The level of the Noble Phantasm would be B, and ability being represented by numbers would be called an average Noble Phantasm. Broken Phantasm, Barrier of the Wind King (C), Gae Bolg (thrown) (B), that sort.
>On the other hand, those with conceptual effects, destiny interference types fall into a special category. With Gae Bolg (regular), no matter how much Arcueid might be superior to Lancer in numbers, she will be killed depending on her luck, you see

Basically, if you bring Vampire Waifu to Fuyuki, don't let her fight Blue Dog.

Why aren't more Fate girls portrayed as toned? I'm imagining that Saber, Rin, Luvia, and many others would be pretty fit. Not necessarily musclegirl fit, but definitely athletic.

Attached: 0474333b431e293e2c7b4a3a7558fb05.png (972x918, 706K)

Just because she gets killed doesn't mean she will die. She'll respawn in a few hours.

Rin has home gym in her mansion. It's quite amusing scene in F/HA where Saber find her lifting equipment.

Thanks for the link, but some of this word of god stuff is really wanky. Gay bulge goes around cause and effect, at least with the version that nearly killed shirou and saber. I don't recall there being anything about it just making the target dead and only being survivable by luck.

But yeah, good source, thanks. I just think its weak that she can survive being chopped into bits along her lines of death but a spear that affects causality will kill her to death.

Because muscles = hard (to draw).

Attached: 22d9acf2ec40a8b51a9f752075583814.png (1273x900, 364K)

Summon Jack, fuck off to the country with fat loli butt.

Saber, Luvia, Rin, Bazett, Maiya, Natalia and Taiga would/should all be pretty toned.
Maybe Medusa too.

Gae Bolg deals "enemy's max hp + 100" damage or some shit. That's from Nasu's words again. Should find the quote though.

cause Takeuchi is bad at drawing, Saber is supposed to be toned

>Spear literally cannot miss
>if it misses it doesn't miss
>if it was negated it still hits
>damage can't be healed
>deals damage equal to Enemy HP + spear damage
>rank B

Ok.

>Barbed Spear that Pierces with Death [Noble Phantasm]
>Gae Bolg.
>The cursed spear that always pierced the opponent's heart after being thrust.
>Reverse causality --- a technique which broke the rules by launching the spear after it was already established that the heart was pierced.
>Since the target was already hit by the spear, the opponent would always be hit regardless what kind of evasive maneuvers he took.
>In order to evade Gae Bolg, one would require Noble Phantasms that automatically resurrected the target after death like that of Berserker's, or a high degree of Luck sufficient to negate the curse of the spear.
>To put it into game terms, it would be an insane Noble Phantasm with a base damage plus an additional component that scaled with the target's HP.
>For example, if Saber's HP was 100, then Gae Bolg's damage would be (Spear Damage + 100). She would absolutely be dead if it hit.
>It was also an efficient Noble Phantasm with mana consumption only in the double digits.
>Anti-Unit Noble Phantasms probably did not get anymore economical than this.
>By the way, Piercing Death Thorn was a technique Lancer developed himself.
>Originally Gae Bolg was a thrown Noble Phantasm. It was an Anti-Army Noble Phantasm rather than Anti-Unit.

So would All Fiction Reality Marble class as the undiscovered 6th true magic?
It would easily be the pinnacle of Reality Marbles and it's capable of doing things that shouldn't be possible at all. Acquring True Magic by bullshit means.

Not all True Magic is a result of looking at the Swirl of the Root, after all.

Takeuchi is a hack and nips get too intimidated

MODDDDDDSSSSSS

Rank is basically just the damage value, it doesn't have much to do with the true name activation. Normal attacks from Excalibur are A-rank, normal attacks with Gae Bolg are B-rank.

>Not all True Magic is a result of looking at the Swirl of the Root, after all.
Is there any evidence of this?

Apparently, the Second, Third and Fourth were all created in order to access the Root.
The First and Fifth were the result of using a open pathway to access the Root.

Mordred > Artoria

Statistically incorrect.

so is True Magic basically just fantasy magic?

>Fate/stay night

fictional visual novel, servants arent real retard

True Magic is "fuck your rules universe, I do what the fuck I want."
So the deletion of anything would potentially count as True Magic.

user, we've already been through this.
It's impossible to summon Jalter because she's fictional in universe.

alright lets say you mastered your All Fiction RM before the HGW starts, can you defeat Gilgamesh in a one on one?

>delete Gil
That was hard.

It all depends how seriously he's taking it.
If he's being cocky he gets fucking erased.
If he's taking it seriously you get Ea'd

So say that your deletion shit does count as True Magic or at least an equivalent. How big a deal are you?
How do you do in Tsukihime?
What will Rin, Zouken and Medea think?

how's she fictional if shes there

yeah he's never taking you seriously so i guess he dies

~Magic~

Kind of. The power itself is to transform anything you want into fiction, thus non-existant. You could make the corruption of the grail into fiction, and thus fix it. Keep in mind that anything you make into fiction is lost forever. You can turn something into fiction, but cannot turn fiction into reality, so you have to be very careful when you remove something. Unless you have the upgraded ability to remove something for only a short time

It's because she was created by a wish with a grail by Gilles.
She's Gilles' Edgy OC Donut Steel.
She couldn't be summoned ever normally.

or the further upgraded ability to undo the use of All-Fiction, Non-Fiction.

Zouken will worm you if he finds out and you basically surpass Medea since you have bullshit reality warping powers. You can probably survive Tsukihime and be friends with Arc without getting killed by vampires

I'm not counting that because we've never seen it work and it may not be permanent.

>Zouken will worm you
>delete his worms
THE FUTURE IS NOW, OLD MAN.

>surpass Medea
How would she respond to this?

>can survive Tsukihime and be friends with Arc
Yay. Time to attempt to get the 800 year old vampire to fall in love with a 13 year old boy.

also Rin probably wants your kids now in the off chance that Tohsaka descendants might be able to get your True Magic bullshit. You have pretty high pedigree now

depends if she's an enemy or not. If she's an enemy, your on the top of her list of people to kill, if she's your waifu, she probably doesn't give a shit

>Rin probably wants your kids now
Huh. Here I thought we'd have to teach her how to abuse the stock market by telling her future knowledge so she can actually have money she isn't using on gems to get her to like us.

Well, you could use All Fiction to save Sakura by deleting her worms, too.
And depending on whether you were nice to her, this likely makes her forever devoted to you.

she's devoted to you if you were nice to her from the get go, its absurdly easy to make her obsessed with you. Shirou didn't even try, you would actually be trying

Getting Sakura to fall for you is kind of disappointingly easy.
Oh well, I guess I shouldn't complain.

if you wanna go hard mode then try to get Saber or Illya to fall in love with you. You need to almost die like 3 times and be autistically obsessed with justice for Saber to like you and you need to save Illya from the Einzbern mansion before she gets Berserker, there's still a good chance you get ripped open by the people living there. Everyone else from FSN is kinda easy to get to fall for you, Sakura is the easiest

Could you use All-Fiction to heal Kerry too?
Would he be able to save Illya when operating at peak performance?
Would we have to come with him?

there's no way you get All Fiction before Kerry dies, the best chance to save him is to jump start Avalon with Waver and Gray's help and there's no way he's taking you by the time he heals up, you'd be a child and his PTSD would kick in if he takes a small child on a dangerous mission

Dying and coming back to life is one of the things All Fiction excels at.
You could heal from being turned into a chunky Salsa by Berserker.
I wonder what Ciel would think of another immortal.
Doesn't he die 5 years before the war?
That gives you 5 years to try to figure it out. Or just go for that plan.
How much would Kerry appreciate being given a way to save Illya, anyway?

3 years after.
And an estimate of 5 years to learn a RM.

Shit, well, I guess Kerry is gonna need the Gray plan after all.
Would Waver have gotten her by this point or is Kerry gonna need to trawl through villages?
Would Kerry kidnap her if he knew what was planned for her?
Would Shirou get an extra sister?

Why would you do this?

Gray isn't met until about 2 years after Waver becomes Lem2.
Maybe.
If so, yes.

Bazett is lonely and just wants somebody to love her.

see it becomes harder when you put it like that, you can't get both Saber and Illya. Illya needs to be on the opposite side in order to save Saber (though Saber won't be in the position to need saving if you turn Shirou into a competent Magus) and you won't be able to plan everything out that well if you save Illya or if you cure Kerry. Thats why Saber and Illya are hard mode.

Bazett wouldn't have any reason to take your shit and you'd have to kill her anyway, at least she lives if Kirei back stabs her

I see, well, if it does happen, Shirou's interactions with Saber will be rather awkward.
Right, well you can always try giving Saber a baked sweet potato as a last ditch attempt to seduce her.
Illya might also be a possibility, but you'd have a hard time of it.
>Kiritsugu crashes through a window guns blazing halfway through one of Illya's "Kiritsugu Abandoned You" lessons
What a fun thought.

>Bazett wouldn't have any reason to take your shit
People tend to be grateful towards other people if they save their life.

oh i was thinking of firebombing the church with Kirei in it, yeah, saving Bazett the moment Kirei is about to betray her also works

Kirei would also probably do you a favor and kill Zouken for you. Basically he's getting 3 children if you save him

shit i meant Kerry, Kirei is gonna turn you into batteries for Gil if you tell him anything

So what
There's
>All Fiction Route
Where you become an overpowered fuck, with a potential option to go down a Tsukihime subroute
>Kiritsugu Route
where you tell Kerry a way to save himself and Illya. Kerry likely blows up the Greater Grail
>Metagaming fuckhead Route
where you exploit your knowledge to plan everything, seduce everyone. Outplay anyone.
Keikaku Doori.

i like the metagaming fuckhead route one best cause i wanna feel like a genius and seduce everyone.

What are the odds a Harem of literally everyone possible will end up attempting to kill one another?

you're dying first

That's what All Fiction is there for.

they're probably just not gonna fuck you then if they can't kill you

Fuck.
How could I have been such a fool.

You underestimate me.
I'll have multiple secret identities set up, they'll never know I was dating like 10 superpowered women at the same time.

you can date like 4 of them at once and they wouldn't care, going over that and you're fucked

>not wanting to die crushed between her milky, muscular thighs

Train Bajiquan and other assorted martial arts and reinforcement for 10 years.
Attempt to learn hypnosis and hypnotise Kuzuki into teaching me Snake Style.
I am the fucking strong.

can't you just ask Kuzuki to teach you?

Maybe.
Either way, it's pretty much the best hand to hand combat style there is.

Ok so, say you have your bullshit All Fiction ability (delete anything by turning truth to fiction), what's the best way to go about seducing Arcuied (bearing in mind that you would have the body of a 13 year old)?

Spread the virtues of /ss/ as an absolute truth of the world.

>Yorokobe Shounen
How much of an aneurysm would it give Shiki to stab Kerry better?

It depends if he can kill the curses.
He probably can.

You could always heal her after Shiki cuts her by deleting the cuts.
She'd then be interested in both you and Shiki.
Then you both get dragged along on vampire hunting adventures.
There's your opportunity.

He was pretty cool with the monster-Gil that didn't even resemble himself in Prisma.

All Fiction only works because of the user personality. It have to be rotten to the core for someone to actually have it. And I'm not saying evil like zouken. It's something else.
So to be compatible with the user, it should be have somekind of drawsback to the user.

I feel that you'd just be trying to one-up the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception at every opportunity you get in that scenario.
>"Look what I can do, Arc!"
>implying user isn't rotten to the core when he's trying to manipulate the future just for the sake of getting his own harem
Having negative self esteem like Kumagawa could be fun though.
As for an actual physical drawback to using it, you'll get slapped by the Counter Force if you start using it carelessly.

Well I thought we're talking about shinji?
And while user do are rotten to the core, they don't have enough aptitude to actually withstand severe mental and physical pain without having a breakdown. Something that Kumagawa always have before All-Fiction.

Fuck, user would probably just run away the moment one thing goes wrong and would runaway from responsibility.

Bully Rin into using her Kaleidostick.
She's got it locked in her room.

Eh, they'll have a few years to get used to dealing with suffering.
You don't think the Matou Residence is a good place to grow up, do you?

yeah but its not a carbon copy of All Fiction where you turn into Kumagawa to use it, its basically denial of reality because it doesn't exist to you, its fiction, it works because you've been isekai'd away into a world that isn't real. This power is weirdly meta

also wouldn't you have to sleep with Sakura or else she dies? Thats kinda fucked up

The single restriction on it's use would be that you'd have to continue thinking the world was a story and never allow yourself to consider it "real".
That's your weakness right there.
Kind of an interesting weakness, at that.
It's not AS fucked up if Sakura falls for you, but it's still pretty fucked up.

pretty fucked up, like you'd be living in the Type Moon verse for years, you'd care very much for people like Shirou and Sakura who you've grown up with, but in order to easily win the HGW, you have to believe that none of it is real, its all fiction.

That could work.

well it is still kinda fucked up, its not like either of you get a say, you have to sleep with her every night so she doesn't die and she's overloaded with lust and can't say no. Yeah you can make it better and be a good oniichan and get her to fall for you, but its still super dark.

Don’t get involved in the grail war shit except to get Rin into you and become an absolute chad

just revenge kill Kirei, save her sister and don't be an asshole, Rin falls in love with you pretty easily

>you have to believe that none of it is real, its all fiction.
Just keep reminding yourself that you're a higher dimensional being, even the root is inferior to you.

>if you take the All-Fiction route you need to purposely keep yourself from befriending anyone or making connections that would make the world more "real" to you, meaning Shinji has to keep himself isolated for years
Tragic Hero right here, I wonder if there's a workaround so you can consider some people "real" but not the world itself.
Then again, your powers wouldn't work on anything you considered real.
God this power is way too fucking meta.
How would it work on injuries on you, would it depend on the source of the injury?

could the RM work if the only way you can activate it is to self hypnotize yourself so you can remind yourself that you're in a fictional world? Also since you're in a narrative using the RM requires you to understand that the world isn't real, couldn't you help certain characters not because they're real people that you love and want to protect but your favorite characters that you want to see win? Jesus christ this power is so meta

>Every time the ability is used, it deletes any personal feelings you've gained towards the world.
What a god damn drawback.

this is basically just Heaven's Feel except instead of getting our minds broken and forgetting every important thing in our lives, we become more detached to the world and people we set out to protect

someone write this down and turn it into an isekai right fucking now

fuck Juvia

I'm thinking of running it on /qst/. Not sure how well it'd go.

I'd play it.

the All Fiction thing really works though i don't know how much steam it'll pick up if you self insert as Shinji with meta knowledge, who knows?

i'd play it too, never went on /qst/ but All Fiction interests me

Jeanne could be summoned as Saber. Her legend and notoriety would mean her stats would be through the roof, though admittedly her NP is garbage tier.

So, Shinji would be one of the most powerful entities on the planet but he can't actually use any of his powers if he wants to keep the feelings he has made?
What a Faustian deal.
The power to save the ones you love means you lose your love for them.

>compatibility summon EMIYA

i want to fuck Luvia

Did you mean Luvia?

Because many people don't have a muscle fetish, and Fate has always been about the waifus.

>tfw you realise that to get a chance to make you fall for them, all somebody would have to do would be to put you into a situation where you're forced to use your powers.
Fuck.

Could Shinji delete Servants?

Yes, with All Fiction. It's not really even a question.

I'm reading up on FSN right now, Shinji is actually pretty popular and a good looking dude. If anything, having a good personality and some magic potential only makes him a force to be reckoned with

How would Sakura react if we actually tried our best to be a good brother and then one day just started acting distant to everyone?
What would she do if she knew the cause was our magic?
And that we did it to save her?

I don't know. But I want to find out.

defeat that impertinent Luvia and make her submit to my BIG cock

Attached: D_0V4vUVAAA1XZl.jpg (1920x1080, 204K)

Sakura is actually assertive when it comes to people she loves and cares for, if you're a great brother to her, then she'll definitely suspect something is up and make you tell her. However, Sakura, regardless of how well Shinji treats her, has zero self esteem. if you tell her you're basically breaking your mind to try to save her and give her a happy ending and she loves you in this situation, she's not going to react well.

I gotta admit he is rather good-looking. Also looks quite good with slightly longer hair.

Attached: Shinji hair.jpg (700x700, 39K)

Here's one with him wearing glasses

Attached: Glasses shinji.png (800x1067, 132K)

Motomine Shirei

>TFW knowing my luck the grail summoning would fuck up and i end up with angry manjew because i apparently have affinity with avengers or some shit according too fucking fate/go.
>TFW i'm utterly fucked.

if only he didn't have a shitty personality

thats why you get Sakura to do it for you user

You mean shitty family

yes, but if zouken for some fucked reason figures out (you) as shinji can into magic surprisingly, your gonna be the one summoning and dealing with wormshit. so now wormed and summoning would get me angry manjew and i'm completely fucked in every sense of the word cause his stats are absolute shit and at best i'm nuking only one servant with his NP.

>Dealing with wormshit
The worms are the Matou magic crest; there can only be one heir to the worms.
Sakura has significantly more and better circuits than Shinji's normal set as given by the OP. It follows that Zouken would give her the worm treatment as canon, and leave Shinji to develop his magical skills in some less useful way.
You would be the one summoning, though. It says so in the OP, so there's no way around that. Good luck.

is Zouken gonna worm you? He has no reason to since Sakura is a much better heir than you'd ever be.

whelp time to angry manjew shit up, lose fucking hard and screw the grail up way the hell faster, whelp my HGW is completely fucked.

well if you're forced to participate in the HGW, you can just find Caster so you don't have to chance it with a random summon and you can cross out 2 potential threats. Zouken could still make Sakura summon a servant, hopefully before he figures out you already have one

You get to start out with your meta knowledge, but all it says in F/SN about where Kuzuki meets her is that it's somewhere in the woods on the mountain with Ryuudou Temple. It also doesn't say which night this happens, just that it's some time before Rin summons Archer. Do you think you can search an entire mountainside every night for months prior to the War?
Maybe if you focused your training on scrying magic, you could use that to find her. It'd be tough, though, I think.

>developing a reality marble from your alien mindset
Huh?

>you must participate in the fifth war when it begins and are granted command spells, regardless of what else you do.
from the OP, if you got command seals you gotta summon a servant, it's how it is. I'm stuck with angra, i automatically fail hard mode cause everyone gonna die from a double angra'd greater grail and this shit will get even messier then the 3rd.

you've been isekai'd into a fictional world, thats pretty alien

Just stop. That's not how you get RMs.

Attached: nine lives bait works.png (680x306, 74K)

tough but doable, Caster is required for an easy victory

How are you going to summon Angra if he's already in the world? I think he'd be unavailable.
Also, unless you've been chained to a rock and personally tortured as the origin of all the evils of the world for your entire life, you're not compatible with his personality; and you definitely don't have a catalyst for him. You'd get some other Servant, one who matches your personality if you're not using a catalyst. What canon Servant do you most resemble, user? Think on it.

nvm user, just forget it.

No, the world woudn't be truly fictional, it would just make us realize we were always part of the nasuverse we just happen to originate from one of the countless realities where magic does not exist.

1. Marry Rin
2. Invest in Amazon, Google, and Facebook
3. Profit

>Find Gilgamesh as soon as I get back to Japan, hopefully before he goes globetrotting
>Endear myself to him by being relentlessly plucky, ambitious, and smart beyond my years
>When he asks why I alwaya follow him around tell him my grandfather is abusing my little sister and for some reason I can't shake the feeling he's a hero who kills bad guys, and I want to observe him long enough to try become one too so I can kill my grandpa
>Hope I've done this early enough he hasn't been corrupted by the modern world and still has a soft spot for those who dream to be greater and kills Zouken, and upon seeing what sort of wretch he is is so disgusted he makes sure to finish the job

Failing that I approach Kotomine and request his help deworming her, counting on the fact he'll do it just as part of the job before I use the stolen CC details of the clan to get us both the fuck out of there via plane.

If Kotomine also refuses then I do most shit normally except I treat Sakura as kindly as I can and go out of my way to try earn Rin's polite respect, and in the weeks before the HGW go jogging in the woods nightly to find Caster. If I can get her on my side I treat her like a God damned princess and have her help me btfo of Zouken and save Sakura. Maybe if I have the time I try save Bazette too but I know fuck all about her movements before Kotomine betrayed her so fat chance that happens. Once done I wait until Shirou summons Saber and approach him for an alliance, and when Rin shows up I try to rope her in on it too. Between the three of us, possibly with Fake Assassin and a Rider too, taking on Gilgamesh should be possible and rescuing Illya is just a matter of knowing what to say to convince her she wasn't abandoned.

That's exactly how you got RMs.

Kotomine probably takes whatever chance he can to kill Zouken, he finds him repulsive, but Kotomine is Kotomine so he'll probably screw you over somehow

>
>Hard Mode Goals:
>Sakura must be dewormed and Zouken must die
>Grail War must not end in widespread death
Fucking easy peasy
>no raping Sakura.
Fuck you, impossible.

considering kotomine is king of the team killing fuck tards, he will try too pull on you what he did too bazett and Rin's dad. He's a massive asshole, and should be watched because of that.

I want to fuck the king and her son at the same time. I want Arturia to use me to teach her son how to please a man. I want my dick between the king’s breasts as she and her son practice performing oral on me. I want the king to kiss feed her son semen and teach her to swallow. I want the king to ride my dick like a horse and I want her son’s vagina on my mouth. I want to cum inside the king as I eat out the king’s son. I want the king to part her son's legs and show me her vagina. I want Mordred to scream for her daddy as I pound her. I want to fill her with just as much cum as I filled her father. I want enjoy Arthurian-style oyakodon.

Attached: __artoria_pendragon_artoria_pendragon_mordred_and_mordred_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_yorukun_ (850x601, 170K)

>Lancer Artoria
Fuck off with that garbage, you milf-loving pig. You're a disgrace to Mordred fans everywhere.

Do whatever Lezard did. Go fuck over the world so you can just claim your waifu.

>deworm wormslut
Hard, but doable
>Save Kiri
In theory, I could tell him that the grail war is happening earlier, convince him to seek help from the clocktower to prolong his life, then grab caster before she meets up with anyone else and have her fix him.
>save Illya
Not possible for me, and nobody in the clocktower is going to interfere in a magis family’s private affairs. With luck Caster, Kiri and I can meet up with her after the war starts and calm her down a bit to mitigate some damage.
>save my wife from the priest
Easiest challenge. Alert her in advance or confront her when she goes to meet him. Without a sneak attack I doubt he can fight her 1 on 1 and presumably I’d be practicing so I’d be backup.
>no widespread deaths
Relatively simple
>dont rape Sakura
Easy

Not possible. The curse that's afflicting him is All the Evils of the World. There's no one who can save him. Maybe Avalon could, but that's in Shirou's body and it has almost no power left. Kiritsugu is doomed.

There's no one in the Association who'd help you with that goal, even if you could contact them. There's no one in Fuyuki who could do it either. And she dies a year after the Fifth War no matter what.

Hah.

ignore the grail war and research dead apostle bullshit and do the satsuki route

but yes

>even when she can be saved, Sakura's suffering won't stop as whoever saves her breaks themselves.
Poor Sakura.
Honestly, if you got such an ability, you'd have to restrict it only to life or death situations . Wonder what Medusa or whatever other servant you get would advise you to do with the power.
Would Medusa actually like this Shinji?

Your meta-knowledge would mess with that.
It's hard not to see something as fictional in this situation, at least at the start.
That's why a marble/ability that requires you to keep thinking in such a distorted way would be so fun.
It would turn the memories you made in this world into "fiction" (instead of vividly recalling memories, it would be like reading a book) so you'd have little attachment to anything and would lose the ability to truly love anybody for some time every time you used the ability.

Ultimate power with an immense drawback.

How would Shirou or Rin react if you told either you could somewhat rewrite reality but at the cost of losing any feelings you have whenever you do?