It's another childhood friends in the past but the mc forgot

>it's another childhood friends in the past but the mc forgot
At least this one might make sense since her power is memory wipe

Attached: y28.png (891x1280, 614K)

What is this, user?

It's the one where she takes off clothes to reset time wiping everyone's memories, except the MC because he saw her titties.

Attached: y2.png (891x1280, 596K)

To fucking nobody's surprise.

She has GER powers. People have their "memory wiped" because after she resets time those events never happened because they have yet to happen.
So either she was friends with him but then reset time all the way back to before they met and then chose to never meet him, really did forget her.
My money is on the former and the reason she does it is because something bad happens to him as a kid and she determines it would never have happened if they'd never met, thus reseting everything.

How do you forget your childhood friend?
That just makes it seem you weren't ever really friends.

I have almost no memories pre middle school

I can't tell if you guys are being series or joking around. Wasn't this just a standard ecchi series? I didn't start reading it because I thought it looked run of the mill.

>He was popular and outgoing as a kid, she was an outsider and introverted
>She gets powers
>He's unpopular and she is incredibly so in high school
So the next trope is a childhood friend who remembers after she rewinds time to come in and try to figure out why he's changed so much right? Even the whole "closet" thing was just so she could bind him to her so he won't leave her.

She has legit powers

Attached: B31.png (975x1400, 1.75M)

That’s crazy. I can still remember stuff I did in preschool

Nigga what

she actually has the power to reset time, MC is immune because he saw her changing or her titties or something like that

I have almost no memories of what I had for dinner yesterday night

>This really have plot
WTF i though this was femdom but weak.

It's trash.

Has there ever been a case where the MC remembered her but the girl forgot

This is a plotline that even a thousand monkeys on typewriters could never come up with. Amazing.

>actually apologizes for the accusation stunt
Neat.
Also, looks like the censor missed a page.

Attached: y22.png (891x1280, 516K)

Hah you guys are nothing. I can't even remember what I fapped to earlier today.

I get losing your memories like that, my memory is pretty shit too.

I bet she never even told him her name and that's why he doesn't remember her at all. Well that and she's basically a completely different person from when they were kids.

I want to hate this cliche rubbish but this girl is MUH

Attached: 1551674362763.png (1950x1400, 3.16M)

I'd rather become her Water Closet.

She has really big areola

The detail on that panties is amazing.

hot

Fucking babies. I...

it's worth reading just for the art, plus it's a chapter every 15 days so it's not like you're investing time into this

I dont even remmeber my original name.

>Shit only sells because of the art
This world is unfair.

What's the name of this user? Looks interesting...

I meant meant amazing genuinely. This is great. This is the type of shit I'd eat up every day if I could.

Title is at the top of the second image in the thread.

there was 2 pages in this one that didn't have the censors on them, she has some really nice areolas. also wooow who saw the childhood friend thing coming wow im so surprised

bets on if she is a virgin or not?
realistically she wouldn't be but with a manga like this depending on waifu and couple bait she most likely is
and if she had sex would she be able to undo it right after making her hymen stay intact?

Attached: y16.png (891x1280, 546K)

Of course she's a fucking virgin, this is a shitty ecchi romance manga with a single female lead. If the author ever even shows her talking to another guy the sales would tank.

>xer physique

Attached: Screenshot_20190727-002237~2.png (932x1923, 719K)

Ignoring the financial consequences, if she's not a virgin then there's someone else immune to her powers.
And if she is then how does she know looking at her breasts prevents the power? Her parents?

i mean yeah, obviously she is. she was a loner as a kid until our MC came along (and subsequently forgot about her) and then abused her power to become the perfect idol for everyone that knew her while still being alone until the MC comes along again.

>And if she is then how does she know looking at her breasts prevents the power? Her parents?
of course

>cucks already want her to be used goods
Kill yourselves.

If theres someone else immune to her powers then it will be another girl who will also end up being a love interest.
I don't know why you're even humouring the idea this series will be anything other than by-the-books romcom.

>And if she is then how does she know looking at her breasts prevents the power?
Thats the only thing i want to know of this shit.

why would they need to be immune to have sex with her? I think the power is only used when she wants and even if not, she could still go back a very short/insignificant amount of time

Sex implies seeing her bare breasts. Seeing her bare breasts make you immune to her memory wipe.

>Sex implies seeing her bare breasts
Yeah bruh what is a bra or a shirt

Do honestly think that anyone would ever fuck her without going out of their way to see her tits in full view? Come now user.

Attached: B27.png (975x1400, 1.43M)

I know but every option is on the table.