Spec-ops Asuka 46

A short chapter this month.

Attached: 00183.png (891x1280, 663K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!D8dikQrB!TMpetf5cT44n7m1AP_0EXA!qxEjnKQL
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-Violence_(sculpture)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 00184.png (891x1280, 638K)

Attached: 00185.png (891x1280, 598K)

Attached: 00186.png (891x1280, 1005K)

Any koreans now how to properly translate so-yean's call sign? ヒュニャン is the reading btw.

Attached: 00187.png (891x1280, 634K)

Attached: 00188.png (891x1280, 729K)

Attached: 00189.png (891x1280, 512K)

Attached: 00190.png (891x1280, 917K)

Who is more /fa/?

Attached: 00191.png (891x1280, 846K)

Attached: 00192.png (891x1280, 687K)

Attached: 00193.png (891x1280, 1.02M)

Shit that's cute.

Attached: 00194.png (891x1280, 602K)

Attached: 00195.png (891x1280, 699K)

I was expecting her to get raped by a random intruder for depression points. Is that weird that I just expect these things now?

Attached: 00196.png (891x1280, 870K)

Well, you're not entirely wrong.

Attached: 00197.png (891x1280, 743K)

Are we sure they're not detecting their breasts instead of magical power here? Because those boobs are pretty conspicuous.

It's all that mana stored in those mana tanks.

Attached: 00198.png (891x1280, 897K)

GODDAMN! I KNEW SOMETHING LIKE THIS SHIT WAS GOING TO GO DOWN! So it's now a hostage situation?

haha this fucking series.

More like a WMD situation.
mega.nz/#F!D8dikQrB!TMpetf5cT44n7m1AP_0EXA!qxEjnKQL

Attached: 00199.png (891x1280, 754K)

Holy shit, this entire page is so meme worthy.

Not my proudest erection

Thanks for the dump user. I just started watching this series two nights ago and I'm really liking it. I'll start reading the manga as soon as it's over.

Definitely read the manga right after. The anime ends right before all the good arcs.

Thanks translator user.

Jade is a lot cuter than I thought she'd be.

>are being call

Attached: brrrr.jpg (2236x1935, 1.2M)

What the fuck is that statue

>title
How edgy is her play?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-Violence_(sculpture)
Damn swedes

Welp, here we go.
I was kind of hoping we get one more terrorist attack before the all out war and endless suffering starts.

Attached: brrraaaaaaa.png (1280x720, 1.1M)

>nothing personnel

>tamara is the only non tiddy monster left.

By the way, it's 'yeah'. Yea is pronounced 'yay' and it's olde englishe.

Which one will die first

>French girl
>English girl
Gee, where have I seen these nationalities before. RIP

wait what happened to kurumi telling asuka about her torture hobby? how many chapters have I missed?

Shouldn't this be Jade Falcon?

Hopefully Jade stays alive the longest.
Falcon is her call sign.

Its fine she joined in on the fun.

Attached: 1561553658054.jpg (534x541, 94K)

A few? Asuka obviously didn't tell her they can't be friends and helped pleasure Tamara (since it's needed to unravel Sister's Binding) if you know what I mean.

You gonna get disillusioned.

If not disembowelled.

future doggies

>no_nice_things_allowed.jpg

>20 UN-approved
>plus Magical Five
They said earlier there were thirty loicensed MG's. Who are the other five?

Died after that last count, I suppose. It's a deadly profession.

I think it's just a nod towards the OST. It's not the first time he's done that.

I know this series well enough to know that if something seems absurd, it often actually isn't, so does anyone want to try explaining how this would render someone unconscious?

Are you asking how choke holds work?

Well, my carotid artery isn't in my armpit and neither is my windpipe.

I mean that hold does include the windpipe.

??? Her forearm is clearly against her throat too, you blind fuck.

Okay, but why bother including her right arm? Just grab her neck directly instead of bundling other random body parts in there and loosening the pressure.

It probably gives extra control.

This. Although I'm wondering whether including the arm results in less pressure on the windpipe.

I assume if you're strong enough, that loss is miniscule.

I'm straining to imagine it accurately, but could it provide extra leverage? Necks are pretty thin, so she doesn't have to fold her arm as tightly with the arm in there as well.

I was thinking more of the gap between the arm and the neck, but not like I even know how chokeholds work in the first place.

Tamara > Asuka > Peipei > Kurumi > Mia
No contest, Tamara's outfit looks the best out of the five. Mia looks like she didn't even try.

she's american after all

Jade is too fucking cute. Also, how did she figure that was Peipei?

Magic aura apparently.

If all they're going by is strength, then it could be any of the 5. Mia is public, so that's fair enough.

I assume every us allied intelligence agency knows about her change now.

Given the perception blocking, it's not like that means much.

I don't mean strength, more like feel I guess? Although that brings up the question of when they got close enough to feel before.

Yeah... sorry

Tamara

Shoulder and neck are pretty flexible you could easily use it to apply enough pressure on that side, to knock someone out you'd most likely want to do a blood chock, momentarily stopping the blood flow to brain by applying pressure on the arteries at the sides of the neck, rather than an air choke where you might end up killing them from asphyxia.

In a sport match you could go for an air choke as you're intent is normally to make them submit by tapping out rather than actually knock them out and a person is more consciously aware that they can't breathe than they are an internal organ isn't getting enough blood supply, then again if they get a clean choke on you it hurts like a bitch so you'll just tap from pain before that.

So if I'm understanding you right, she can use whats her names own shoulder to blood choke out the arteries on the side?

Pretty much, for a more animated look at it, take a look at MGSVs' Big Boss chokehold takedowns.

Wah pig a shit

Yeah and you're still got the same hold on their other artery with your forearm as you would with a more standard choke so that one at least is certain. Pull your arm over the top of your head and push your neck into your shoulder as hard as you can there no gap and it doesn't feel pleasant.

>short chapter
God damn it, I get a single opportunity once a month to talk about my favorite series and then this happens. Well fuck it, I'm going to talk about it by myself.

So, ever wonder why Kurumi kept bullying Nazani and not Chisato? When they got hold of Chisato, she didn't need to torture her, and she was a very isolated person who just goes along with whatever drags her. A bit of guilt to make her feel like she owes something, and offer to repay that debt, is all it takes. Nazani helpfully assisted with this, which is why her 'this is such a happy ending' line is in there. It's irony because she doesn't realise what she just did. When she hands her over to Miura, Miura immediately takes a very domineering, authoritative approach to establish herself as the authority figure, but with that established, she doesn't need to continue doing it. She's now the one Chisato obeys.

Nazani on the other hand is quite different. She's lively, and has two prior ties: the mafia, and her mother. Got to do something about that. She needs to be broken first, but that has the side effect of establishing Kurumi as a terrifying authority figure. Once broken, she's handed over along with Chisoto, but compare how Miura treats them. She lavishes her with affection. This is classic good cop/bad cop.

By continuing to give her attention and affection, she provides a safe haven from Kurumi, who acts her part by being a cartoonish villain towards Nazani. This establishes the correct transfer of authority. But, we still have to do something about those prior affiliations.

Attached: K7.png (884x1257, 846K)

>Say, how about if we send her, with zero training or experience, on a really dangerous spying gig to the russina mafia? She's guaranteed to get caught and tortured.
>But we really do need the info.
>no prob, we'll fit her with a bug that doesn't require her to actually activate it!

Genius, apart from the whole bug being jammed thing. But it got the job done.

>Don't worry, we'll back you right up if you're in trouble!
>Are we actually backing her up?
>Secondary objective, sweetie, get the girl that matters first.

But it worked, so then they get straight on with the other problem, and take her to see her mother. with completely SHOCK RESULTS that she freaks out and runs away. And what's the first thing she says when she gets back in the car? Yeah, you assholes are my family now. (To be fair, the two agents might not actually know why they're doing all this). I also found it funny that the two girls are so isolated that she thinks of Chisato as her friend despite the fact that we've never seen them converse.

Russian mafia: sold her into sex slavery, then changed their minds and used her as a child soldier
Japanese authorities: cut off her arm and then withheld medical treatment until she complied with interrogation, put a bomb collar on her, sold her as a sex slave, used her as a child soldier, deliberately sent her to be tortured, and did most of this as psychological conditioning.

So basically, if you were thinking she's better off now than before, it's because the series is unironically 2deep4u, and it was not only gaslighting Nazani, it was gaslighting you too.

Attached: U9.png (1131x1600, 1.05M)

Honestly, what kind of evil men would use torture and brainwashing to control a girl towards their own ends?

Attached: those meanies.png (925x295, 158K)

War Nurse is not a man.

AYYYY! Thanks again Yea Forums gods for your service

Damn, I wish I hadn't missed that thread.

Honestly speaking I still have no idea how I manage to catch most of these threads considering I rarely scan the catalog anymore.

I wait in ambush for them. The last few were gold with all the Tamara stuff.