Evangelion comfy SOL by Kyoani when?

Evangelion comfy SOL by Kyoani when?

Attached: 1563999434801.png (500x375, 264K)

Reminder to all reifags that this is the only acceptable version of Rei, all other Reis are shit tier

soon

Are you sure?

Attached: 1563985725757.jpg (800x600, 124K)

kyoani gonna start making cheap isekai trash now that half their employees got smoked

I hope the aftermath of the rebuilds is that Anno opens the floodgates to allow the other staff to make their own Eva anime, starting with an adaptation of Anima. Just slam into a nosedive and put the Eva franchise in a position that it could never recover from. Become the Gundam of the modern era.

Attached: Bread_1d90c3_6811545.jpg (1200x989, 204K)

Why was this timeline so happy?

never forget

Attached: sliceoflife.png (1903x1597, 312K)

Is this generated by an AI that's been fed nothing but this month's Yea Forums shitposts?

Rei Q>Yui>AU Rei>Rei 2>Unit 00>Rei 1>Lilith>Quantum Rei>GNR Rei>Rei 3

Suck my dick dude

Fortunately never

Never because fuck you.

Fuck you too, man.

there's been weirder NGE spinoffs

Just read those high school spin off manga

I love Iro

SOL Rei should be Shinji's sister.

Attached: 1562967527375.png (1257x689, 1.64M)

>characterization of first 6 episodes flew over my head
This is how dumb asukafags are

Never, because if you wanted a SOL Eva then you definitely missed the point of what Eva was trying to communicate to you.

There's already a manga slice of life for Eva, and it sucks, because the concept sucks. There are a billion other random shows about cute girls, why do you want to turn something that's at least different into the same thing that's been done before?

Anno would probably shoot up an Eva convention if that happened

You can have all the characterization you want, but at the end of the day, Rei still has the personality of a pet rock
And by the way, Misato>Asuka

Oh, I'm waiting for that moment. See you at the Ram Ranch, pal

I'm not your pal, bro

I'm not your bro, nigger

I'm not your nigger, manolo

To me the appeal of Rei's character is the fact that you can see her start to go from pet rock to slowly developing her own feelings, and by extension personality. Of course us Reifags get cucked by Rei III, but I think Rei II's characterization is important to Eva's themes, considering the 'personal influences help create personality' thing.

As an Asukafag, I recognize and can appreciate Rei's arc and development. It doesn't change that talking to her is just slightly better than talking to a brick wall, so I find her character really boring. She is cute tho

Reifags hate Rei III? Why? She's the most emotive one and cucks Gendo, I thought you would like him.
As an Asukafag if I must choose a Rei it would be III.

TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN

*HER, damn. This isn't Mogudan after all.

That and she has no problems being undressed when in a room with her.

Genki Rei is the best Rei of them all. I'm also an Asukafag and am not a fan of talking to what is for all intents and purposes a slightly more emotive rock

Rei Tier List:

Lilith Tier
-Rei-III

High Tier
-Genki Rei (ep 26 / GoS2 / Angelic Days)
-Rei-I

Mid Tier
-Rei-II
-Rei Q

Bottom Tier
-SIRP Rei
-Poka Rei (Rebuild 2.0)

WTF
-The Rei sisters from that really weird chibi spinoff where everyone is deranged.

Attached: reis.png (598x444, 642K)

Asuka Tier List:

Best Girl Tier
- Anime Soryu

Irrelevant Tier
- All the other bitches

Attached: asuka shrug.jpg (1440x1080, 235K)

Attached: trash.jpg (386x395, 33K)

Good taste

Attached: 1562141681737.jpg (920x1280, 206K)

Basically.
To just rank the others
Soryu > Shikinami > Manga Soryu

Attached: 1554030579518.jpg (850x1055, 197K)

>you definitely missed the point of what Eva was trying to communicate to you.
And what would that be?

Can’t wait for Rebuild of Mari Illustrious in 2020!!

Why do people say the manga was so bad? Never read it so I'm asking.

Manga Soryu was a total bro in the manga.

Bump

Manga Pros:
-Rei is given more scenes and development
-Kaworu arrives a little earlier, so he and Shinji have some more interactions
-Some cool little scenes like Gendo actually using the AT field of Adam in his hand to fight in the manga's equivalent of EoE, and Shinji arriving on time to save Asuka's life

Manga Cons:
-Several angels skipped over entirely
-Many of Asuka's scenes are trimmed down or cut out entirely, and she goes into her coma earlier
-Asuka's personality is now of someone who puts on a happy good girl facade in front of most people - whereas in the anime that was only for Kaji, and it is kind of annoying here.
-Those extra Kaworu scenes? They're all terrible, and include him strangling a cat and making fun of the dead Rei-II in front of Shinji.
-Shinji's characterization feels off compared to the anime, he seems a bit too aware at times and never truly hits the same emotional lows he did in the anime.
-THE MAIN PROBLEM - The ending. It plays out similar to EoE's 3rd Impact but when Shinji rejects instrumentality, instead of simply returning to Earth, the entire Earth gets a giant timeline reset with humanity now living in a world that knows nothing of angels or Evas. Shinji travels to Tokyo to go to school as a normal kid, meets Asuka and Kensuke there, but nobody remembers the old world or having ever met before, and that is the end. This is played as a completely happy ending.

Attached: 1533042445584.jpg (1066x1600, 492K)

Kaworu and Asuka are completely different characters in the manga that barely resemble their Anime counterparts

Why does she wear a different uniform?

Attached: 57444886.jpg (920x1150, 171K)

>An EVA doujin was the 4th ever doujin uploaded to the panda.
>And 5th, 8th, 9th, 10th
>And about half the second page
>Arguably, there are EVA doujins tagged Lolicon even if the characters dont look young
History is dying bros

Attached: eva.png (1562x962, 1.12M)

Based best girl Misato

Eva doujins are gonna be hit hard
Ones with Asuka and Rei are sometimes tagged with loli and 90% of Kaworu/Shinji doujins are tagged as shota

>by Kyoani
user...

Attached: 1435808946882.gif (360x270, 1.63M)