Should I watch Kuroko no Basket?

I'm a HUGE fan of Sports anime and have pretty much watch every possible sport series out there, all from the classic, Slam dunk, Hajime no Ippo to newer series as Haikyuu!! and Ping pong and MANY, many more.
KnB is the only sports anime I can't for the life of me get into, the first couple of episodes bores me beyond tears, I've tried to pick this series up at least 9 times, but I just can't.
What's the appeal of this show? Am I missing out on not watching it?
I've seen some pretty slick animation from random youtube clip, but is it worth to sit through this show for those moment?
If your a fan of the show, tell me why? Should I force myself to watch it anyway, in hopes for it to get better?

Attached: google knb.png (1613x907, 1.24M)

yes, but only if you don't bitch about superpowers

Go watch Ashita No Joe.

Attached: 1385855675957.png (919x4440, 2.27M)

Already done that user.
They get superpowers later on??? what does this turn into cape shit?

Attached: 1381024433721.png (1759x2957, 754K)

>They get superpowers later on???
later on? all the generation of miracles have them. the whole show is about defeating the generation of miracles and showing them the true fun of basket

depends on how fujo you are

Go read hinomaru zumou

no, thats somehow more ridiculous than kuroko

It's fun. Murasakibara is best boy

Go and watch Ace of Diamond.
Regarding Kuroko, I would give a no.

I just want to watch a series I can get hyped about, with interesting or likable characters, so far KnB has shown to have none of that.
The blue haired guy is boring as shit and the red on seems like a dick and not the fun kinda one you want to cheer on.

Attached: Stab.png (1280x720, 1.03M)

Then just drop it. Most new Jump's sports are only popular because of the fujos anyway, they have no substance.

it's pretty hype. the best games are between 2 generation of miracle teams tho

Already watch that one too.
Like I mention before, I've pretty much watched every sports anime out there EXCEPT for KnB.
I mean I can look past that, if the series is good at delivering hype, I'm all down, but all the character within the shows seem so bland and boring I can't be bothered to care.Do they get better as the show progress?
Please tell me that happens within the first season.
But is it a show that can stand on it's own, without Fujo pandering? I want to know what genuine fans of the show think about it and their honest opinion as a sport anime fan.
> It's simply enjoyable to watch.
SUre f.am.
>Progression as a team and rivalries among characters
Okay I like that
>animation goes from Quality
Son, really? When, Where??

I got a lot of hype from the series

>Please tell me that happens within the first season.
yes, but only at the end

What were your favorite moments of the series? Your favorite match?
AAAaaaahhhhh, Fine. I will try to force myself to at least watch the first season then.

>But is it a show that can stand on it's own, without Fujo pandering?
I don't think so.

And it is so much better than kuroko

sure, if you like seeing a midget throw fatties

Read Days, Giant Killing, Ao Ashi and that rugby manga I forgot.

>what genuine fans of the show think about it and their honest opinion as a sport anime fan
Well, I consider myself a fan. People talking about fujoshi... wtf. That doesn't matter in the series at all. For whatever reason some tumblr fans like that stuff but whatever. Naruto or HxH is the same but people don't bitch about it as much.
My honest opinion about the series: it's really enjoyable. Animation is VERY good specially from season 2 onwards. The whole OST is really good. Openings and Endings are among my All time favourites. The characters dynamics are really interesting. From the first episode, you know what the endgame of the series is, and therefore, you are always trying to imagine how will the rest of the Genaration of Miracles be.
Probably the worst part is that I find the climax (or at least the best moment) of the series to happen during season 2. And what happens during season 3 is a little bit underwhelming, even though it was necessary and the whole manga was leading into it. Kinda like Naruto was leading into the war/final Sasuke showdown but the best moment for a lot of people was the Pain arc.
Another good thing about the series is the characters, as I said, there are a lot of likable ones, even if they are antagonists. However, I dislike the female characters but the coach. It's true that there are only like 2 more. But I don't like their designs nor their characters.

Thank you for your honest opinion.
>But I don't like the female characters design.
Can say that for the whole cast really.
I personally find the art style to be really basic, like ''let's begin learn to draw anime 101'' artbook kinda style. Just find it unappealing and uninspired, but this is just a personal taste and I can easily overlook art-style, if the characters and the story itself is interesting.