Hi

hi

Attached: IMG_20190725_034457.jpg (374x320, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

animecomic-pass.com/19993999.html
youngjump.jp/kaguyasama/kojirase/mp3/miko_gimmick.mp3
lhscan.net/read-kaguya-sama-wa-kokurasetai-tensai-tachi-no-renai-zunousen-raw-chapter-146.html
youtube.com/watch?v=iS2s9deFClY
jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/kaguya-wants-to-be-confessed-to/en/0/156/page/1
mangadex.org/chapter/670472/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get fucked

I wanna take it hoem~

Attached: __fujiwara_chika_and_shinomiya_kaguya_kaguya_sama_wa_kokurasetai_tensai_tachi_no_renai_zunousen_draw (1000x1414, 772K)

Attached: 73819404_p0.jpg (700x700, 254K)

What is F intending to do with S++ Kaguya in a bikini?

fuck you schizo bitch that ruined the manga

my name is tak fujii

Throw her into the ocean!

Attached: deflowered.jpg (317x378, 63K)

Kag?

Attached: 74966110_p0.jpg (1447x2039, 958K)

!?

Attached: 74966110_p1.jpg (1447x2039, 938K)

Leave Ishigami to me.

Attached: nurse miku.jpg (664x960, 85K)

Do you think Fujiwara was close to letting Hayasaka kiss her over the winter break but chickened our at the last minute?

I love my wife Miko. Here are a few reasons why
1.- She's a strong person
2.- She has a heart of gold
3.- She's very intelliegent and talented
4.- She cares for others even if she gets nothing back
5.- She's cute
6.- She tries
7.- She's someone you can rely on
8.- She has real feelings
9.-???
10.- I FUCKING love my wife Miko
I want to hold her in my arms and tell her everything will be alright. I want to cheer on her. I want to cook for her, and eat her cooking. I want to go to the beach with her. I want her to meet my dog. I want to drive her in my car. I wanna watch the sunset with her. I wanna sing karaoke with her. I wanna play games with her. I want to go with her to the tank museum in bovington to show her the Tiger which she reminds me of. I want to laugh with her and see her precious smile. I want to wake up and see her angelic face in my bed. And many more things that we would do, in another life maybe.

Attached: miko cute.jpg (832x946, 96K)

good for you, faceless fat bald man

Miko is a piece of shit and deserves to suffer

Miko lino is abusive in the workplace

Attached: lino.png (673x350, 269K)

Miko's an extremely immature and hardheaded girl who will inevitably make things worse for herself and hurt the people she cares about until she gets her act together. That's her character arc, no doubt. She's got three months to stop being a shitty tsundere. And despite what a massive cunt she's being, I think she showed enough genuine concern when she saved Ishigami to earn some points with him.

Of course, even as she falls to darkness and her sanity deteriorates, Miko is still holding onto her ideals in the worst way possible.

A sane person would have told Ishigami that he owed her for saving his life. But Miko isn't a sane person who can ask for her good deeds to be rewarded, and so it must be framed as punishment for breaking her arm. She's fucking crazy, and it's only going to get worse before it gets better. Unless Maki or someone saves her.
Miko's been making him lunch and offering to help him get his work done, the same work that's about to hit its deadline, so he won't get fired.

rarest kaguya DO NOT STEAL

Attached: 1563979152431.png (130x128, 11K)

I'm gonna steal it

if ishigami isn't there to save her then she quite literally will. it's already been established that she'll fall in love with some dirt bag if left alone. she'll probably get addicted to drugs or something and die at the age of 30.

noooooooo

Attached: 1561917055587.png (125x208, 32K)

>Alright, let's get it over with
You know the rest

Attached: It's_All_So_Tiresome.png (1022x731, 643K)

the official doujin sure loves to bait iino as a sexual fiend

Attached: angerdumpster.png (566x409, 234K)

Trashguya

I like this one.

Attached: 1562957556448.gif (402x480, 67K)

hello

>nips already shitting on Miko
Yup, she's done.

She's not a sexfiend in that one. She's just Ishigami's tsundere coworker.
Don't be silly. They were shitting on Tsubame just a little while ago, and now they're praising Maki as best girl. Which she definitely is. If the discussion is still the way I left it, they're predicting Miko is going to be Maki 2.0. Which is really kind of silly. An early victory when there's a 3 month deadline would have been a major lose flag, considering that most of those months would have been wasted if the conflict was resolved on the 4h day.

I can't believe Kaguya did 9/11

Kaguya is a mouth rapist.

YESYESYES CONSUMATE MY RELA- HER RELATIONSHIP WITH PREZ

nya nya~...

Attached: 74315223_p0.jpg (1000x1415, 159K)

>shirogane vores both kaguya and fujiwara in the doujin
nobody told me it was based

Nyice

Attached: 74152737_p0.png (1500x2121, 2.21M)

>the nips are shitting on Tsubame!
>No they are shitting on Miko!
Shut up.
I lurked 5ch Futaba and Twitter,
both side has some loud faggot but overall it is similar to Yea Forums except a lot tamer.

I hope the average EOP user here have enough intelligent not to believe everything those waifu faggot feed you.

Also nobody gives a shit on what they think, especially Aka.
It is not like Aka will change what he write based on reaction.

hello

Attached: D_vK3RWU0AAGkDi.jpg large.jpg (1108x1478, 164K)

Is kaguya really a schizo? I thought she was just an aspie

Kagunya is so cute :)

A cute.

>the nips are shitting on Tsubame
Not true, they are saying she is very cute www and other good things.

Kaguya is meant for anal.

I finished up the anime and I really want to follow the manga. From what chapter should I begin?

1, there are skipped chapters that lead into other chapters later on.

Kaguya is meant for prpr.

Just lt this thread die fucking fags.

Cutekuya is adorable, I want to hug her oWo

aw shit whaddup

animecomic-pass.com/19993999.html

>all those people shitting on Miko
Oh no Mikobros we were too cocky

Yeah. Right now there was some panic because Miko's been acting like a bitch, but I think people were expecting all the wrong things if they thought there was going to be a kiss or some other sappy scenes. Miko's behavior as of late has been pretty consistently tsundere, in all the expected ways, and has been expressing the kind of thoughts that led to this moment.

She's going to be headed deeper and deeper into Ice town. Not out of training, but from the effort to repress all those unpleasant feelings she's been experiencing lately. No point embracing feelings for Ishigami if she doesn't have a chance, so that gets repressed. Jealousy is also a nasty emotion, so she instead congratulates him on the sex while looking dead inside or tries lecturing him on what he did wrong.

Now she's put the mask on properly. She's still jealous as fuck and still cares about Ishigami, and it shows in her actions, but it's all filtered through a cold uncaring bitch persona.

Personally I think Miko will not end up together with Ishigami.
She has too many loser flags at this point.

Miko wasn't even that mean, you people are babies.

What is with Mikofags and their long post ?
You don't have to write those incredibly long analysis over something so simple

That's just me. I like writing long posts.

Kaguya probably acted similarly their first year, it's just glossed over because we've only seen bits of it in flashbacks.

Miko still needs time to grow as a person, and that's obviously the direction we're headed.

Kaguya-Sama wants to be creampied

Does anyone have the "breathing is fun" screencap please?

Burning Passion

PENIS

Fujiwara-sama wants to be rapped to.

Attached: 1561692534767.jpg (720x665, 56K)

youngjump.jp/kaguyasama/kojirase/mp3/miko_gimmick.mp3

Attached: good girl iino.jpg (869x1300, 252K)

I want Ishigami to take out his virgin rage on Miko

Ishigami is a tool for not teasing her into submission.

More like waifufaggotry autism.

Kaguya you're sick go back to bed

Iino is not interested with ishigami though

Attached: 013.jpg (870x1282, 270K)

haven't read this shit since schizo kaguya arc. does it get any better?

no, better drop it

All that teasing does things to girls user.

Their love war hasn't started yet.

Soon.

Attached: 1551330581382.png (796x682, 413K)

She needs to catch up to him in maturity first.

Bedguya.

And he needs to catch up in intelligence

Hewwo~

True. There can't be a Love-Brain war if Miko Iino Cannot Love, and Ishigami Yuu Cannot Brain.

Are you a bootleg Yuuposter?

I'd wager that Kaguya was even more ruthless. Miko wasn't brought up as a manipulative sociopath, she's just a sheltered insecure girl.

I fucking hate that faggot

a little

No I'm just the humble Eatsukifrend who lieks them pastas

Attached: borgar.jpg (745x442, 30K)

Ishigami-kun please take my virginity!

Attached: aasfg.png (174x178, 31K)

pfft no way fag

>Virginity

He's busy.

Attached: 1563716396368.gif (227x262, 1.26M)

ishitgami killed this manga

We aren't seeing anything else from this drama for a good couple of months, thank god.

Youre not wrong, but what else can Haka do to meet his weekly deadline but give us filler chapters with the side cast.

You think Onodera already knows of what happened? She's close enough to understand Tsubamese.

Attached: drinking_rei.png (591x618, 299K)

BUrGaaaaaaaaR

this

She's literally torn between three of her friends and associates and is just trying to manage the chaos around her.

How long before Ishigami shoots up the school?

Attached: Literallyme.png (820x1932, 1.31M)

More like qsaved
Last 2 chapters had far more post than anything after the festival kiss
Deal with it

i wanna re-read the chapters where ishigami is trying to warn her about her headphones and the one where miko´s friend wants her and ishigami to be more friendly, but i dont remember the chapters

Realistically how much time does this series have?

we're not in the 90's anymore, burger.

After this recent shitshow, it'll probably be axed within 10 chapters.

As a mikotard I think her reaction to Ishi getting his heart totally shattered has pissed me off more than anything has in this series prior.

Oh and the reason she broke her arm ended up being fucking dumb.

Attached: 1563513470964.jpg (180x213, 7K)

How did she break it? I didn't read the latest chapter.

He's the hero that lived long enough to become the villain. He saved us from Kaguya-Shirogane's stagnant relationship only to become the harem protagonist.

>Yea Forums suddenly hates Ishigami
What happened?

She touched his dick and he punched her.

I wouldn't mind having a cute gf like her :3

She asked if she could "help" him with his erection, and he slapped her with his python, shattering her arm instantly

Holy shit I'm reading it right now. All those user who said "It's not pity sex" are literally BTFO
How glorious.

Fuck off fag Tsubame is pure and Miko is a cunt.

they hate themselves

>pity sex

Pot calling the kettle black.

Where my mind game at tho?

Attached: 4ec.png (1018x919, 128K)

Bruh, In America there are more school shootings than schools

Well considering they both already confessed, I'd say there's no reason for any mind game anymore. The author was too greedy and too pussyfooted to let the manga end on a bang and it's fizzling out.

As soon as Aka started the dual confession arc he completely lost his fucking mind.

There has been 0 payoff everything that happened was completely erased and now we are back at square one, I'm sick and tired of romcoms doing this!

She also pretend that the long distance is the real issue when we know it is just an excuse from her conversation with Kaguya.
How dumb can you be?

>I'm just gonna say it, I don't care that you broke your arm!

Attached: 10e.jpg (400x390, 79K)

Lino's a bum
Senpai's a ho
This whole arc was dumb
I told you so

sincerely, the otters

Attached: otter.jpg (638x424, 43K)

The honest truth I've only been looking at the pictures since the balloon confession, not actually reading.

Attached: Capture (2).png (477x383, 234K)

>leave Ishigami to me

Attached: 1562615081985.png (900x900, 749K)

her chibi eyes should be pointy

Not like you're losing out on any substance

Remember that lino is a normalfag slut

Attached: 010.png (420x622, 61K)

Does anyone have the volumes uploaded?
Madokami only has the first 7 and the rest by chapter but those look like shit and I'm already at volume 7 but only chapter 69

Kek where is that Miko apologist yesterday?

Mikolino a cute. I want to tame her!

Miko did

Looking at this thread,
I think the last chapter broke Mikotards so hard,
they starting to pretend pic related didn't happen.

>IMAGINE BREAKING YOUR ARM AND ENSLAVING A GUY AND HE STILL WON'T FUCK YOU

Attached: Mikofags btfo.png (677x627, 671K)

Attached: 1563893721890.png (248x401, 107K)

Nobody will be happy. Tsubame isn't gonna fuck Ishi and Ishi isn't gonna fuck Miko. Manga's gonna get axed and he'll either stay incelled or the plotline will just be left open.

What's with this Overseas reaction summary? Is that from nipland or are those chinks? And even then it looks 50/50 regarding Miko and Tsubame with some post saying Ishigami fucked up.

Figures that the self insert character is a slutfag.

>no red contacts
2/10

Kaguya more like Slutguya

You know the manga isn't over and neither is this plotpoint, right?

>redflags are confirmation for a relationship now
that pic seems like a nice and far memory of a warm and beautiful thing.....

lino is clearly taking advantage of Ishi's insecurity and vulnerability.

What a bitch.

Sorry it will be an asspull now to have Ishigami change his feeling after showing how dedicated he is to Tsubame.
Even the most dead hard Mikofag nip agreed.

This chapter was Lino's only chance and she ruined it by being a bitch.
She only has herself to blame.

Ishi was never going to get his dick wet
Guy is an omega personality
Iino will probably take his v-card, whether it be willingly or crushing his balls with her heel

This is from the official doujin, right? Any link to see this chapter?

Ishigami will bring her to heal.

Attached: 1563885127121.png (900x633, 917K)

>Even the most dead hard Mikofag nip agreed.
citation needed
And i'm still not convinced, because from a story perspective, him actually just ending up with Tsubame like that after all of this would be more of an asspull
let's put it this way: For the Tsubame Endgame to be realized, all that would need to happen is for Ishigami to achieve some "change" we ourselves can't percieve
Miko's change in turn is needed.
You can say it's only there for her to be rejected, but that would be a waste of time in terms of her developement to this point and her relation to ishigami. And this is a romance manga.
Tsubame has no end goal, so i can't see her being a possible endgame for the story. There wouldn't be enough to do with her.
I mean it's possible, but it would be boring to see a good character obtain another good character with no particular change coming from either, rather than a relationship blossoming from one person needing to change
Since it's being written, anything could happen. I'm just saying it would be underwelming

It was dumped here less than a day ago, I think.

The asspull would have been him not having feelings for her anymore
And how did she ruin her chances, when she litterally saved his life risking her own? When he's litterally almost as much of a Justicefag as he is?
Also he's going to spend much more time with Miko than with Tsubame

>citation needed
Are you a EOP?
Just look at their thread.

>Tsubame has no end goal, so i can't see her being a possible endgame for the story. There wouldn't be enough to do with her.
The last few chapters already shown her insecurity issues.
Now it is up to Ishigami to change this.

>You can say it's only there for her to be rejected, but that would be a waste of time in terms of her developement
No it is not a waste.
It demonstrate character's grow.
Only shipperfags think that Miko's character have to revolve around Ishigami.

I can't read japanese.
>The last few chapters already shown her insecurity issues.
I don't think those are insecurity issue. She's confused, not unsure of herself, that would be Ishigami
>It's to demonstrate character growth
Character growth comes from her interactions with others, not from suffering. it would be needlessly cruel to just create a character that's always been alone and rejected, ahve her change for the better, then once again being rejected, and it would serve nothing, but to make the reader feel bad. If she wasn't foreshadowed so heavily, iw ould agree that her being rejected would be plausible, but as it is, it would just feel unfair to her character.
>Only shipperfags think that Miko's character have to revolve around Ishigami.
this is a romance manga. Her and Ishigami have been enstablished as having a lot in common but being unable to realize it. It's obvious people want her to end up with him because he's the only love interest she has, and having her end up alone and unloved would be just depressing for the sake of it.
We already got Maki for that, and even she will probably get a happy ending somehow.

I mantain my point: there is nothing more to Tsubame's character than a possible endgame.
It would be either poor writing or needless suffering to have all the set up for Miko to change endign up to be for nothing.

>I mantain my point: there is nothing more to Tsubame's character than a possible endgame
Obviously wrong.
Aka didn't spent the last few chapters establishing her character for nothing.
Tsubame vs Miko is going to be the next major conflict now.

He also hinted that she is a super high maintenance girl who may or may not have yandere tendency.

>It would be either poor writing or needless suffering to have all the set up for Miko to change endign up to be for nothing.

>Every character needed to be rewarded, otherwise it would be bad writing.
Do you realize how dumb that sounds?

As her volume quote said; Humans learn to love, even if they are not loved
Miko will be honest with her feeling and learning to love (Miko cannot love)
Even though it is an unrequited one-sided love.

noticed this little parallel.
Ishigami ends up on top of both Tsubame and Iino in this chapter, and there's a shot of them looking at his face in both cases.

Attached: 452235235.png (741x734, 790K)

Miku Nino a shit.

>Aka didn't spent the last few chapters establishing her character for nothing.
Of course not, i'm not saying she has no character, i'm saying er character isn't aiming for anything. She has no action to take, no goal. Ishigami wants to better himself (Tough without really knowing how), Miko is going to grow, but Tsubame is already well adjusted
>He also hinted that she is a super high maintenance girl who may or may not have yandere tendency.
This is not true. None of this has been enstablished
>Every character needed to be rewarded, otherwise it would be bad writing.
>Do you realize how dumb that sounds?
Not what i said, we have already seen characters remainging unrewarded, but they've always been secondary. Miko is one of the main group, and has an entire character arc. Her being refused again even after becoming a better person would make it feel as tought she's not worthy of love regardless.
>As her volume quote said; Humans learn to love, even if they are not loved
>Miko will be honest with her feeling and learning to love (Miko cannot love)
>Even though it is an unrequited one-sided love.
Yeah, and Ishigami's arc was "Yu Ishigami closed his eyes".
Miko is learning to love right now, though she isn't, but this doesn't mean she won't be loved after learning how to love

Parallels are stupid
Nino a best
Miku a shit

Attached: 1525937797042.png (809x811, 1.14M)

>Parallels are stupid
How ironic coming from a ninofag.

Did Tsubame rub the muff after Ishigami left her?

Remember that time Ishigami wanted to bang Kaguya and she was almost falling for it?

???

i think he's referring to the acquarium

When everyone read a manga and felt the need to taste love.

I hate beta characters who stay beta and let people walk all over them. Why does Ishigami let others treat him like dogshit? Is this a japanese thing? We Italians don't take shit from people like that. If Lino was trying to guilt trip me like that I'd tell her to go fuck herself and your parent's don't love you. I would have gotten my cousin to help me beat the shit out of the guy who was cheating on my friend, and I tell the truth no matter how much it'd hurt the bitch's feelings. Why would you lie just to make someone feel better? Especially if they fucking hate you for it. Say the fucking truth because and if it makes her upset then that's her problem. Ishigami LET's other people shit all over him, his situation is completely avoidable. He just needs to be as loud and shameless as an Italian.

>Tsubame is already well adjusted
Nope she is as much as a nutcase as the rest of the cast.
The last few chapter demonstrated it pretty clearly.
>This is not true. None of this has been enstablished
Yes it is you will see the hints if you are not a speedreader.
One of the reason why long distance relationship is a problem for her is because she can't stand leaving her boyfriend for so long.
>they've always been secondary. Miko is one of the main group, and has an entire character arc.
>Her being refused again even after becoming a better person would make it feel as tought she's not worthy of love regardless
She is one of the main character so she will definitely be rewarded? What kind of logic is that?
Like I said getting rejected itself is a good character development for her.
She needs to stop being so immature and dependent on people babysitting her.

She and Ishigami can become genuine friends.
You act like it will be the end of the world for her if she doesn't get the dick.

Attached: 06 (2).png (794x1200, 370K)

Well Ishigami was also one of Kaguya's suitors in The Tale of the Bamboo Cutter

It isn't exactly surprising this happened.

It's funny the spin of his story
>tries to get the cowry
>falls to his death
>tries to get the tsubame
>almost falls to his death
>saved by another prince
>STILL going at it and not giving up
I can't hate this development because prez wet through the same stuff.

He doesn’t let anyone shit on him, he’s actually unusually blunt for a Japanese. He’s just chivalrous when it comes to women. You Italians basically invented the courtly love tradition (Cavalcanti, Dante, Petrarch) so I don’t know why you can’t understand it.

might be the official doujin which sucks

Attached: kaguya x ishigami.png (608x441, 169K)

No, it was in the main story

yeah, i don't see it
i reread it a lot, but i just don't
>Being rejected is ood character developement
Being rejected is the end of the whole thing, if anything it happens AFTER the developement.
>She is one of the main character so she will definitely be rewarded? What kind of logic is that?
Miko went unrewarded for everything she's done, having her go unrewarded forever (As in, unloved despite growing) would be cruel
>She needs to stop being so immature and dependent on people babysitting her.
she never relied on anyone, though, that's her whole problem.
She was litterally alone all her life, except for Osaragi. That's the whole point of why she's the way that she is. Her immaturity stems from noone being there for her, or her not realizing the opposite.
>You act like it will be the end of the world for her if she doesn't get the dick.
It would just be an anticlimax to her arc. I'm talking from a meta perspective.
Her being rejected would change nothing in the story or in the characters. I'm not saying nothing else should happen, but the only resolution that makes sense from the characters and story standpoint is a developement.
Once again: A Tsubame ending with Miko realizing love but being rejected would see only one story beat happen: Miko being rejected. Nothing more would actually happen.
There isn't a hurdle for Ishigami to surpass to get to Tsubame, which would make it an obvious endgame. As a story, it would be a weak resolution.
The opposite would instead require the characters realizing more about themselves, and it involves the present situation of them interacting because of her arm. It takes notice of the story and the characters togheter. The most that would happen with Tsubame are comedic chapters at this point, or lighter ones.
It could also end with ishigami and Miko just being friends, but then the Ishigami Love plot would, once again, end in an anticlimax.

Attached: 1563807374025.png (719x508, 139K)

god I want to be abused by Miko

I'm a little out of the loop here. What's up with the 5toubun girl and ishigami?

too bad you wife will be tricked into enjo kosai by facele

Attached: 12.jpg (849x1250, 367K)

...they both use headphones?

After thanos remade the universe with「The World: Over Heavan」he made his OTP canon by putting them in the same universe to give him shitposting fuel.

Attached: 7f2.jpg (680x693, 44K)

go away. i like shitposting

Attached: 7ecqp0sp95a31.gif (800x701, 1.28M)

post more ishi x kaguya

Attached: 14.jpg (848x1250, 328K)

what a slut

See, stories work in structures:
The situation is enstablished, there is rising action, a low point, a climax, and a resolution.
The beats may vary, but this is how it usually functions, this is how life works best from our point of view, wich is why stories that follow such structures feel satisfying.
The reson i think it would make little sense for Miko to just be rejected and end up alone while Ishigami gets the girl, is that the story seems to be following this pattern.
Their similarities were enstablished, along with how they help eachother, and their past. This enstablishes their dynamic. Since they seem to hate eachother now, it's obvious to us that they're going to get out of this once they understand each other, and since this is a romance manga, and they're both so focused on their childish idea of love, it's expected they will grow togheter to reach a better conclusion, thus why it feels right for them to end up togheter: The two characters have something to learn from each other, their stories are linked.
The rising action is them getting closer, expecially after the school festival, and Miko starting to develop feelings for him.
The conflict of this "story" is of course Ishigami's love for Tsubame. Which is what i'm referring to in regards to her: She's an obstacle.
Not that she has no character, but in regards to the story, her character makes sense if you consider her as a foil.
In this context, Miko being rejected, at least initially, or realizing her love and trying to cope with ishigami loving someone else would be the Lowest point before the Climax. Not the climax itself, which would be overcoming the obstacle.
If you get outside of this reasoning, or pull the "Subversion" card, you could still make a case for Miko growing, but Ishigami's story would be over.
Miko might as well have fallen in love with anyone else, with Ishigami there to confort her.
That would work, but i don't think it's where this is going.

People try to say that Miko is the one who's only relevant in relation to Ishigami, forgetting that Tsubame's character starts and ends in regards to him.
She has a character, she's not a blank slate, but unlike Miko she doesn't serve as anything but a "Goal" for him

>yeah, i don't see it
Well you are blinded by shipper faggotry.
I am not the only one pick up on this,
plenty of nips and user said this.

>would be cruel
So what?
Aka is trying to tell a story not appealing to waifufags.
Did you even read his previous work IB?

>There isn't a hurdle for Ishigami to surpass to get to Tsubame, which would make it an obvious endgame.
What? I can't believe you said this consider how much obstacles Ishigami have to go through to win Tsubame's heart.
It is by no mean the obvious endgame.

All of your argument stem from the fact that you think there is nothing left to explore with Tsubame's character,
and it would be anticlimax to end up with her now.
Which I already told you is wrong.
If Aka really want to write her out of the story,
he wouldn't have them reconcile this chapter.

They both are, no one is arguing about that.
Difference being, Tsubame is a side character and Miko should be a main one, except she's not working as one compared to the rest of the cast, because she's stuck in subplot hell.

Tsubame is still a side character afterall.
Miko is a fucking main character and she entire arc shouldn't be revolving around Ishigami.

It's not about writing her out, but there's nothing more to her: she is well adjusted. Nothing suggests her as being as troubled as the other characters. Explain why you think otherwise without saying that others agree with you.
Also, thsi isn't IB.
Finally, what is in the way of Ishigami to get to Tsubame?
"I will become worthy" what does that mean?
With Kaguya and Shirogane, they had a lot of self imposed problems that were evident.
Ishigami doesn't have something about him that needs to change, Tsubame just didn't like him enough. Explain what he has to overcome to become """worthy""" of her.
Aka had them reconcile because otherwise, there would be no more conflict to Miko specifically. She's the one in the middle of her arc. The Three Months deadline still exists after all, thats the climax

not arguing she should have more outside of that, but that's exactly why it seems obvious that's where Aka is heading.
I'm not saying it's a good thing, just that it's a thing.

JUST HAVE ISHIGAMI GET BULLSHIT ASSPULL POWERS AND GOES OFF TO HAVE A SPINOFF BATTLE SHOUNEN AND BE DONE WITH HIS CHARACTER ARC! NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT HIM NOW HE"S LITERALLY FILLER!

Not the same guy but
>What? I can't believe you said this consider how much obstacles Ishigami have to go through to win Tsubame's heart
And what exactly are these obstacles? Beyond Ishigami coming out of his shell there isn't any clear goal. So far Tsubame would end up as little more than a "prize" for him. Not to say that her getting a larger role is impossible in the future. Despite all the slutposting and everything she comes off as mentally well adjusted. She might have hurt Ishigami because she didn't realize how serious his emotions were, but she also cleared it up with him pretty soon. Again, a Ishi ending up with her isn't impossible, but it doesn't feel like the story is going that direction right now.

>that's exactly why it seems obvious that's where Aka is heading.
By having her arc revolve exclusively about him and all her development focus on him?
Like last chapter, I don't think she's talked to Maki even once yet she started ranting to her, it felt jarring and was borderline nonsensical.

...Yes, having a character's developement being focused on another character is usually a good indicator those two characters are bound to have a parallel developement.
Again, it's not really good, but i'm not Aka.
direct your complaints to him about this
Tough i guess we can expect Miko to interact more with other character
i hope

>being focused on another character
This is revolving exclusively around him, big difference.
Kaguya and prez had parallel development, but they also developed alongside the rest of the main cast decently.
That's the problem with Miko's status as main character, because she's literally orbiting around Ishigami, cut him off and she vanishes into thin air.

we agree then. Miko should interact with more characters.
I don't want to sound entitled or as if i think i'm a better writer than Aka, but this is really the one thing i would try to change.
However, she's still a character outside of him, there are quite a few chapters where she doesn't interact with him directly (Tough his fucking ghost is always orbiting her)
I would argue she would be a good character even if you removed Ishigami, but it just doesn't happen often enough

Kaguya was bad, definitely, but she wasn't into Shirogane at that time. Falling in love made her -less- cruel, and Miko is the opposite.
Yanderes are generally worse than bullies, because their sadism is less spread out.

That kind of makes it even worse. Kaguya genuinely thought she was only doing what -everyone- did to survive, Miko is just doing it because she wants to.

>gets cucked by Iceguya

No really guys, did she do the three finger shuffle after this? She must’ve been horny herself.

Attached: 018890FA-F711-48CA-806C-39F00FECC9C7.jpg (720x438, 96K)

C U T E

Attached: 1555106881107.png (1600x1200, 594K)

She is not really well adjusted.

She is jealous of Miko and she will become more possessive of Ishigami now that she has fallen deeper in love.
She used a long distance relationship as an excuse but we already know it is a lie from her conversation with Kaguya.
She said she wanted to compensate Ishigami with her first time -
we still don't know whether she actually meant it or not but all of this could lead to potential plot point in the future.
She is kind to the fault that she end up hurting Ishigami.

>"I will become worthy" what does that mean?
It is not the word Ishigami used.
He said he will work harder to make Tsubame like him.
He will need to prove that his feeling is strong enough to make the relationship work and this is the obstacles he needs to overcome, with Miko now trying to cockblock them.

Attached: download (36).jpg (236x396, 37K)

Prezbros...

Attached: married to kaguya.png (1523x1863, 2.54M)

I genuinely can't think of a realistic way for Ishigami to fall for Miko after that panel, to be honest. It's as if the whole purpose of the love "triangle" is just to break her to the point she has a complete meltdown and is (hopefully) reborn as a better character.
As for how it will happen, since Miko is sort of a shojo heroine parody, I guess she'll lose her top spot on the next exams due to her inner turmoil (it's relatively common for shojo honor students to tank their exams once at some point of the story). Remember how the narrator in chapter 105 said being first "validated her existence"?
And hey, it would be an organic way to also finally introduce Abe to the reader. He's already 4th place among the 1st years (pic related), so having him take the first spot wouldn't be out of place (knowing Aka, though, he might have Ishigami take the top for maximum Miko suffering). Maybe we can even get a gag with Shiranui out of it (like a failed confession, or her having promised him to go out if he ever got the top rank fully expecting it to never happen), since the legend implies they'll be acquainted.

Attached: finals.png (447x230, 22K)

Tsubame was a mistake

I can't be the only one thinking that at most Miko will become friends with Ishigami. Nothing romantic, just a purely platonic relationship where they overcome their issues and support each other as good friends. Not every character has to end up in a relationship.

>Not every character has to end up in a relationship.
meant to say "romantic relationship" there, sorry

Who's Shiranui again?

Apparently Miko talks like a twitch chat here

Attached: 00115.jpg (840x1186, 214K)

Mikofags on suicide watch?

Attached: 00319.jpg (840x1186, 200K)

Attached: 00320.jpg (840x1186, 211K)

Attached: 00321.jpg (840x1186, 187K)

Attached: 00322.jpg (840x1186, 210K)

Kaguya is cute

Attached: 1563280184222.png (434x648, 179K)

Will this settle the autistic debate about miko saying gross and being a bitch?

Moe

Literally Yea Forums just less insulting each other.

I'm sorry you have brain damage user.

>ぽよみがえぐい
It’s Tsubamese, again.
Gook user thinks it means “you’re really too kind”.
But what about you, anons?

Attached: Marspeak.jpg (432x373, 49K)

"I though I made it as clear as possible but you are putting me in a very uncomfortable position and making it hard to say it again"

Kag

The ぽよみ part was speculated it could be from the POYO sound Kirby does.

If I was JB I would translate it as "Kirby's too OP" and laugh all the way to the bank.

Could you pick up some milk if you’re going to the bank?

Chikamilk

If I were JB I'd have her say "1 2 oatmeal"

Slutbame surrendered, mikobro!

Attached: Yummy.jpg (171x167, 17K)

Yeah restart from the beginning
it's not the biggest drag in the world

Seems like Tsubame is really best girl after all.

Attached: 333.jpg (683x1024, 96K)

>Onodera sees Ishigami keeping an eye on Miko
>Sees Miko get drunk on the chocolates and opening her heart to Ishigami.
>Tells Tsubame that she better do something before she loses "her" man.

Welcome to the real world motherfucker, there is no "right one", just a bunch of people trying to be.

So what about Prez x Kaguya?

>still thinking that they will last

Bro..

Attached: 234235342.jpg (540x540, 21K)

So, now that Miko getting btfo is a big possibility, I think her character development will come exactly from that. A little taste of reality is what she needs in order to grow up and stop being a shitty brat.
What do you anons think?

A little taste of NTR is what she needs in order to grow up and stop being a shitty brat.

I can't wait for another exciting update of Onodera-sama: Love is Blind

Anal? No thanks

Makes you wonder how Fujiwara can actively ignore any Prez x Kaguya development if she hangs out with the autistic shipper.

Where's the raws

The whole point of Prez and Kaguya is that if it wasn't for him trying hard to change himself for the better, he wouldn't have gotten Kaguya, nor meet her at all in the first place. By that logic, Ishigami isn't gonna score either because "muh right one" shit.

That's not how it works in real life. Everyone has to discard some things when they get into a relationship, no matte how small they are, especially in relation to the way you act. I personally expect Miko to be endgame still based on what we have so far, but you never know, and Miko has to change herself in the first place too anyway, since she's entirely immature and unfit as she is right now, and Ishi has to improve himself in different areas by default, so moot point.

Attached: Hmmm.jpg (973x720, 125K)

She'll definitely will have to face reality at some point, but she's still the most likely endgame winner.

But Ishigami IS trying to change himself for Senpai.

bad taste
Ishigamis arc is fuckin fun

Ah, the exact panel where this manga jumped the shark

That comic is kind of right but kind of bullshit
Everyone can and should change and improve,and this can be helped along by those close to you
However, some qualities we have will never change, they make us what we are. If something like that about you makes the other person incapable of falling for you, or if you do not have in yourself the qualities that other person looks for in another, you are simply incompatible as a romantic partner.
This varies though, it's not a perfect science. What people should strive to be isn't what they're not, but the best "themself" they can be.
Shirogane worked on hsi shortcomings and improved as himself, but his fear of not being enough for Kaguya forced him into striving to become someone who he isn't.
Ishigami and Iino share the same mistake of seeing love in an idealized and childish light, tough ironically recently it seems more like Miko is the one striding away from it.
The point of all this is that we should get a look into her mind, since we haven't yet

What change would please her though? Ishigami turning into a vain normalfag would literally kill the reason why she's interested in him, yet that's what it seems he's going for.

The problem is that Ishigami no longer really has something he has to definitely Fix. The only thing that would change the outcome would be a change from Tsubame, but even then, she herself doesn't have particular hangups.
Ishigami's line may sound cool, but thinking about it it's kinda empty

>Miko wants to change Ishigami, never does until she enslaves him
>Tsubame is fine with how he is, Ishi still tries to change himself for the better
hmmmm, what did Aka mean by this

>Tsubame feels that Ishigami is a good guy, doesn't really care if he changes, but he insists anyways, without even knowing how
>Miko knows Ishigami can be better and pushes him to do so
See, i can spin what happens in the manga into whatever bullshit i want too

Honestly there's one thing everyone's overlooking
We haven't seen Ishigami and Miko talk about what happened at the stairs.
Knowing Ishigami i'd expect him to at least aknowledge it.
And Miko flipped the switch into Ice quite fast
There's a lot we don't really know for now

Tsubame has never seen Ishigami at his worst though. Imagine they start going out for her to find out how weak willed, pessimistic, lazy and snarky he is, when everything she's seen so far is a comprehensive, caring, patient and proactive guy.

Right, but he would have had to improve himself at some point or another, even without senpai. His main motivator for no stopping was Kaguya anyway.
Plus remember, the idea of the comic is that the dude is trying to change himself for the girl that has no interest in him, which isn't the case here. She freaking blushed at his remark got giddy and did her tsubamenese line.

Attached: Miko wants to clobber.jpg (655x723, 92K)

So far, she tried way too hard to avoid having him feel hurt, so who knows how she'd react. She has a caring personality by default, and even cried over seeing him look all sad after he didn't get first place in the race, so I doubt she'd find it that off putting. He has improved a lot in that front already anyway.

>I like this arc and it's developments for all characters involved but it pretty much all but destroyed the threads.

Attached: 20 (2)_1.png (732x408, 257K)

i wasnt in the threads until i got caught up, so thats not a problem

Attached: 1563204215618s.jpg (94x125, 3K)

No one argued that she wasn't being a bitch. She's not expressing sympathy here. After a little research, she's almost being a stereotypical judgemental bitch, and very much complaining about how his crying is putting her off with a more or less "Ew, that's so creepy" sort of feel to her language.

Kaguyatto kaguyatto kagu kagu?

Still, I think she's being a lot less of a bitch than some of the translations showed. She never tells him to stop crying, for instance. I'm going to check on the translations and compare later.

Laguya doesn’t dance.

>She never tells him to stop crying
That was just a meme edit. And to be fair, with the way she started going "eewwwww" she might as well have said "Stop fucking crying, you don't deserve to be sad over this".

Attached: Gay.jpg (348x449, 99K)

Iceguya did it first. Ishigami is just fucking the corpse

I'm going to quote another user here
it doesn't really matter how rude she was
The point was to show that she cares, but can't express it in an honest way, which is what she needs to change
Honestly this is more of a Miko arc than an Ishigami arc

which country?

This is the one and only best blend of baka and ice.

Attached: 10.png (1150x1618, 59K)

We all know that this is setup, anyone with half a brain sees that. The part that is getting people annoyed is that, everyone trying to defend Miko goes about it like this:

>It's setup, and it doesn't break character and she meant well, therefore, you are not allowed to think she was a cunt from the way she acted
>T-Tsubame? Thot, thot, thot, thot! Toxic relationship! Ishigami is going to force himself to change and ruin himself!

I mean come on.

Attached: Miko pout.png (215x430, 87K)

>Still trying to force the キモ= creepy despite she obviously meant eww gross
You are one autistic guy aren't you

Tose kinds of people are annyoing, but i don't think they're all just mikofags.
I'm pretty sure half these kinds of posters are shittalking Miko now
it's the kind of mentality that goes along for the ride
And if we want to take it all at face value, both Tsubamefags and Mikofags are annoying as hell

Nope she was being fucking rude.
The nips think the same way

Mikofags need to relax and stop being so defensive I agree, though this has to also account for the fact that lots of anons are either shitposting or falseflagging. I will say I think people are allowed to explain and be understanding of what's going on with her without being accused of defending or excusing her behavior, since there is a difference imo.

I'm glad I don't like both characters. I can just laugh at the loser.

>s

>

tsunIce is a miracle of the universe

Attached: bakaIce.png (309x452, 94K)

Licky licky?

Attached: 94AD7C13-C0EF-4A76-B299-9B3318B86C5A.png (640x632, 90K)

Attached: 9FC58274-66C0-41D0-8857-59D421C3A3A9.gif (527x533, 70K)

>All these EXPECTATIONS for Aka to SUBVERT

Wasn't expecting Tsubame to show up in the novel

>「So anyone who finds the ring has to hand it to the Student Council member Ishigami, got it?」

> 「Dope AF——」

> Tsubame and the cheer team raised their arms, and looked in the direction Ishigami ran off in.

> Did the voices of his teammates reach him?

>For that boy who let his bangs grow out and kept his head low, would there be a day when he open his eyes and look properly?

>Tsubame sincerely hoped that one day, Ishigami would realize that he had a group of companions for him.

>And if something similar happen next time, he wouldn’t leave the training alone, but would ask for everyone’s help instead—— with this secret wish in her heart, Tsubame joined the search for the ring.

>「Dope AF——」

Attached: fujiwara chika, shinomiya kaguya, and shirogane miyuki (kaguya-sama wa kokurasetai ~tensai-tachi no (800x1227, 174K)

She's a nice person.

Attached: Tsubame's flexible.jpg (731x568, 151K)

we a sports manga now

Cute!

>Kaguya

baka is adorable but her face reminds me of an electrical outlet

Attached: ishigamiapproves.png (355x411, 136K)

With prez
Absolutely

Who will the one to open Ishigami eyes?

Onodera

For the user who kept asking about raws, they're here:
lhscan.net/read-kaguya-sama-wa-kokurasetai-tensai-tachi-no-renai-zunousen-raw-chapter-146.html

Attached: Satan.png (641x283, 88K)

>Laguya

>Caguya

>open Ishigami eyes
>no possessive
Why do people do this?

prprprpr

>lol he spelled that wrong
why do people care?

>Nope she was being fucking rude.
I just said she was acting like a bitch but not as much of a bitch as some translations showed.

Do you really think there are no degrees to being fucking rude? There's being fucking rude and being super fucking rude.

Karen

Is she still dead?

So how different is Miko's talk to ishigami?

Onodera is the only one who noticed it (in the manga) so it's safe to assume that she will

From what i can gather (Not much), it's not as overtly aggressive, so the second translation seems more accurate
may be wrong tough

Floss her tatas.

Attached: DUDE.jpg (414x479, 101K)

Based gremlin

Post S++ Kag

That sounds like a great moment for Prez and Miko bonding, giving their respective obsessions for being the best, so it probably won't happen.

>Kaguya Helps Ishigami reach top score
>Shirogane Helps Miko some other way
i want this
Aka why don't you give Miko more to do

Now that i think about it, with her arm like that, Miko will need Ishigami's help to study
which mean she'll help him study as well.
Maybe that's how Ishigami reaches top score

WHERE IS MY MOMO ARC AKA?

How to counter the licky licky.

Attached: 1558984572158.gif (325x292, 3.94M)

Her arc and Ishigami's next arc will be intertwined.

Damn kaguya fans, they ruined kaguya

The only thing thats needs to be ruin'd is Kaguya pussy.

What type of person is kaguya during se...

A keeper
She is certainly going to leg lock Miyuki and make him cum inside not that he would run away though

read the festival chapters again speedreader

As the other dude says, it's not much different. She doesn't say he's disgusting or nauseating, but she's pretty much calling him "creepy" though I know people prefer to translate the word as "gross" regardless of context.
The second translation is a bit too soft in some ways. She doesn't say he's freaking her out. She more or less says it puts her off calls it a turnoff, depending on how you want to translate it.

Based, Ishigami is clearly in love with Miko but is being manipulated by the slut to not show his true feelings!

>Ishigami didn't fuck this
he's gay right? Who cares if it was a pity fuck?

youtube.com/watch?v=iS2s9deFClY

>puts her off calls it a turnoff
Or calls it* Being stupidly literal if I must, she's more or less saying it makes her want to pull away.

Ishigami doesn't know love doesn't exist.

What if Ishigami got Isekai'd into the past and he was Hitler?

Attached: 1554963559462.jpg (828x1011, 647K)

nothing changes

>Miko will need Ishigami's help to study
She can turn pages, so she doesn't need his help. Then again, she doesn't need his help to eat either but she's a cunt about it too.

Miko should make ishigami lick her cunt

>1930s Germany
>Ishigami finds himself as a part of the german high command
>Prez is Hitler
>Kaguya is Himmler
>Fujiwara is Goring
>Iino is Goebbels

Sure, but no more than you. キモ has never exactly meant gross. There are plenty of cases where it's translated as creepy. Do you really think calling a dude "creepy" is any better than calling them "gross"? In English, calling people "creepy" is in fact much more common in the same circumstances than calling them "gross". Why are you so insistent that a Japanese word is 100% identical to an English one?
There was a translating which put in "nauseating", which is much too strong.

>implying fuck-up Lino wouldn't be Hess

No, Iceguya is a submissive. Her and Shirogane's whole problem up till now is that they don't want to take any initiative or risk and just have everything handed to them on a platter.

You Kaguya fans sure are a contentious people.

YA JUST MADE AN ENEMY FOR LIFE!

Iceguya is a retard about it, she wants everything handed to her BUT in the way she wants it to.
Fucker created a whole bunch of drama from issues she didn't even undertsand until shit hit the fan.

here's the improved gif that does not induce motion sickness

Attached: 1559049364088.gif (233x253, 3.98M)

Attached: 19D75F59-6BD2-48AF-AE51-39EBD69CEA79.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

The idol of the first year
Not shown yet

Attached: 12.png (821x1200, 394K)

Someone tl

I kinda did an alpha move because of it anyway
>I'm going to make you fall for me under my terms

Attached: Vydia.jpg (268x486, 39K)

>next chapter is fuji ramen
god i miss her bros

Attached: 014 (2).png (400x489, 151K)

Karen being a fucking ESP again

Attached: 47E6E90B-6E1B-48CA-BC62-201E6ECB98EE.jpg (1443x2048, 510K)

I hope it's bait and switch and someone tells subject F they don't care what she did

Hopefully next cover is white ribbon Kaguya for their date.

Who?

And so I can win the peak autism battle, pretty much everyone goes for creepy with this line.

Attached: Ultimate-Autism.jpg (970x555, 169K)

That only works if your hot, fratello

Wrong person

Attached: maki.jpg (501x577, 131K)

Similar to kimochi being used as "feels good"

kimoi would have a closer meaning to "feels gross" as in (You) make me "feel gross", and creepy fits that meaning pretty well

I had most fucked up dream this night, folks
In it, I had proposed to Maki after stopping her from committing suicide, befriending her, falling for her, and then saving her life once more and got accepted
And when I've woken up I broke down and cried

Attached: 1559576758506.jpg (455x436, 22K)

It's broader than gross. I'd put it as "unpleasant". Look at pictures labeled キモい on google, and while some of them are just ugly dudes, others are just weird looking unpleasant shit like this, or shit that looks weird and unpleasant in other ways.

Attached: images-7cb10.jpg (253x199, 7K)

Unpleasant is WAY too nice, it's really just less awful than outright disgusting.

Which is why I said "Creepy" was most appropriate, but less the frightening sort of "Creepy" and more just the kind that's really off-putting

Reminder ishigami is creepy.

He is good looking though, main thing is that long bangs might be detrimental to that.
He's borderline depressed, not guly.

Attached: 6-06.png (844x1200, 60K)

Karen and Erika looks cute as fuck with those bunny ears

Meant to say Ugly.

I cnat wait for Maki burning the school with no SURVIVOS.

Attached: Maki.png (563x725, 485K)

>Ishigami gets a haircut for Tsubame chapter
Can't wait. After all, looking better is the first step to improving yourself.

I didn't say he was ugo just that only the the hottest men can do shit like that.

He´s decent looking but he´s no prez. Shorter hair (or better styled long hair) and a happier demeanor would certainly help him though.

Attached: htv2hmt3ceh21.jpg (1500x1491, 187K)

He needs to get in shape to, hes almost weaker than fuji

If tired eyes prez is like 2-3rd best looking guy in his year, what's fully rested prez? Biggest stud around?

His dad is already balding

Kaguya, most people don't look glaring eyes due to sleep deprivation, you're biased.

Attached: Kashiwagi isn't into dead people.jpg (239x251, 18K)

People immediately invited him to a mixer and Fuji couldn´t even look at him because she was blushing so hard. Yeah, he´s pretty hot, in a shoujo manga protag way.

He's canon hot, user.
Like it or not, prez is a really smart, handsome and fit individual, as well as a real hardworker and one of the best boyfriends you could have.

Meant to say liked. I keep fucking up.

Attached: Shit.png (501x372, 99K)

Sure, but i'm talking in terms of looks. I guess Prez does win overall if he got rid of the dead eyes.

Attached: 1558039623216.png (1920x1080, 1.16M)

He's still one of the hottest guy in his grade despite his eyes, the problem is that people think he's always mad.
Unironically, if he wore glasses people would stop being so scared of him, and Kaguya fawning over megane prez is a chapter we need eventually.

She's just too stupid or most probably, she doesn't give a fuck

Even with his current glare he´s quite a bit above Ishi, at least canonically.

Attached: 6lto565rx0g21.jpg (1199x655, 131K)

if his and Kaguya's daughteru got native isekaied into ancient Greece people would hail her as Aphrodite incarnate

Ishi gives off the creepy otaku look, which is his design, really.
Girls don't find him hot unless you are a literal child rapist like Tsubame and find him really cute in a gap moe way.

Um, was Miko wrong though?
Ishigami was the one who stopped Tsubame’s advances. If he was the one who made the ultimate decision, why the fuck is he the one whining. What Iino heard from Ishigami was probably all “me feel sad, me feel bad”. She just pointed out that he wasn’t the only one that got hurt from this.

Furthermore, the way Ishigami told the story, it made it seem like he was sad because he didn’t get sex, in which case Iino was fully justified in lighting him up.

To be fair, people became prettier with time, so litterally any woman who doesn't look like shit would be a goddes to them.
I mean, cleopathra was ugly as hell by our standards

Lack of comunication + autism = being a cunt
Miko isn't the only one who's done this either

BUt she also had the richest empire around and money makes people suddenly beautiful and desirable.
And having a smart personality helped, since women were pretty much furniture into backstabbing.

they still had some fine folks back then
and rulers aren't that good comparison cause everyone relevant wants to suck their cocks
usually figuretively
sometimes not

Also, the translation was updated after the Chinese came out so it’s different

>Ishigami was the one who stopped Tsubame’s advances.
what
>Furthermore, the way Ishigami told the story, it made it seem like he was sad because he didn’t get sex
wha...

are we even reading the same manga

And it's easy to write it in, too - the eyes are one of many things Prez is going to ruin if he keeps up his lifestyle. Though it'd better if he would settle for lenses after a chapter or two of wearing glasses.

Okay.

> Chapter Title: We Want to Talk About the Night of the Harvest Moon

> Title: This Night Is
> We're going home late tonight
> Yeah... ah

> Look, it's a full moon!
> Oh yeah, today was the night of the autumn moon

> The starry night sky after school...
> It's romantic

> The president and Kaguya-sama on the roof taking in the sight of the moon...
> That's really all you think about, Karen

> Normally, wouldn't it be the astronomy club that would go moongazing on the roof?
> (Wow!)
> That's true
> Today's activities: No Scoop

Because of >muh morals

And yeah, at least that’s what it seemed like from Miko’s perspective. She never once mentions the rejection, rather talking about how he’s only thinking of himself.

>prez buys glasses
>suddenly looks like Goro
no way fag

Miko eats a lot. Miko farts a lot.

> Title: The Next Day
> The student council went moongazing yesterday~

> No
> Way....

> You mean, with Kaguya-sama and the president...?
> (Kaguya-sama too!)
> Of course!

> I wanted to see it...
> (If only I had went to the roof last night...)
> You wanted to see the moon that much?

> Title: Bunny Ears
> I would have invited everyone, but it was so sudden~

> Here, you can have the bunny ears the president prepared for us!
> The president did...?
> I'll lend you these until you cheer up!

> This means the president
> (Do these suit me?)
> Wanted to see kaguya-sama wear bunny ears...?

> Nice!
> You're better already
> That's the power of bunny ears~!

Sorry next cover is Onodera.

Attached: 1555054972940.png (361x469, 131K)

Attached: hairguya.jpg (1667x2000, 269K)

what you state makes her really shallow
and lewd

even though i need to reread the chap to check if Ishi really doesn't think of Tsubame's feeling before he takes Leap of Faith, Miko's approach to the topic is still wildly inapprioriate

I will eat my sock if that happens.

> Title: How was it?
> So, Fujiwara-san, how was the moon gazing?

> At least tell me those two... I mean, tell me about the atmosphere
> Let's see~

> I ate mochi!
> A-and then...?

> It was delicious!
> That's not giving me any information...

> Title: What She's Curious About
> We were looking at the same moon as Kaguya-sama last night...
> Just knowing that is enough

> There is one thing I'm curious about...

> You ate your mochi with miso sauce, right?
> Isn't there anything else?

> It was chilly, so I had it with soup!
> Ozoni!! Is it new years!?

Well, isn’t the chapter title “Miko Iino can’t love”. Her sense of why Ishigami would care in the first place is probably a bit off.

Well, Ishigami does care. But Iino doesn’t know that. And if she thinks Ishigami is crying and doing all of this because he didn’t get his sex, then that’s a completely appropriate reaction.

>Honestly this is more of a Miko arc than an Ishigami arc
That's why the chapter is Miko Iino Cannot Love and not the Impossible Challenge. Despite Ishigami's declaration to become a better person for Tsubame, he's already become a pretty amazing and mature person even if there are a few bugs to work out. There's nothing more he would really need to impress Tsubame. I doubt getting better grades or working out would shift the balance much. The only problem Ishigami has here is that he doesn't realize that the problem isn't on his side, but actually on Tsubame's. She has her own reasons she can't properly respond to his feelings, and it's not going to work out if things aren't fixed on her side.
>Um, was Miko wrong though?
Yes and no. She was wrong to get all bitchy with Ishigami, but she diagnosed the issue properly. Ishigami stormed out of there while leaving Tsubame feeling like shit because his feelings were hurt, and that wasn't the right thing to do before clearing things up. However, it's also not the thing Ishigami should be expected to do, because he's not a fucking saint with perfect emotional control.
>Miko's approach to the topic is still wildly inapprioriate
Obviously. Anyone who thinks her approach was justified is a retard. There are times when you can't and shouldn't try to bully people into doing the right thing. Times you need to be gentle, and not kick them in the ribs until they do what you say.

BIGGUS DICKUS

Attached: 4D6B3A46-1C01-4571-BF52-E0CD55F1D30A.jpg (1222x759, 303K)

oh, yeah, that's what you meant
well, ye right then

Her arms are fat.

i prefer this one

Attached: kaguya black hole.png (720x1616, 1.17M)

>has no boobs but has fatty arms
Poor kaguya

Okawaii koto~

>Gray hair.
What. The. Fuck.

Attached: D_v7ZZoUEAEMZor.jpg (900x900, 161K)

papagane took one trip to Hiroshima too many

You're talking about Karen? There are too many people occupying the blonde and white palette already.

> Title: Can't Get Anything
> But in such a juicy situation
> Something romantic must have happened

> Like the president whispered "the moon is beautiful tonight"
> And Kaguya-sama answered "I could die right now"... or something

> Weren't there any heart-pounding developments!?
> Ehhh~? Hmmmmmmm....
> There actually were heart-pounding developments

> We just watched the moon normally
> Really!?

> Title: Erika's Proposal
> (Something definitely happened...)
> Ah, I've gotta get back to class!

> Just being told about it isn't enough
> Since I'm not satisfied, I have an idea

> Let's eat ozoni!
> (The same as kaguya-sama!)
> What kind of idea is that!?

> They ate it
> (Today's good for moon watching, too)
> It was tasty

> End line: This taste, is surely the taste of miso

The next chapter is about Fujiwara and the tabletop gaming club. Should go well with the upcoming Fujiwara-themed chapters.

Based

NO SCOOP!!!!??

Attached: Scoops.jpg (600x496, 46K)

Attached: 1549731327709.jpg (1920x1080, 239K)

Fujiwara's hair was originally gray, too. Aka seems to like that hair color.

Is the 4koma slowly catching up to the main series or is the 100-ish chapter gap stagnant? I can't really tell.

Spot on i'd say, i have no problem with anything here

Starting.

Attached: 01.jpg (840x1186, 362K)

Pink Chika > Silver Chika

This one is right after stargazing and that was 56

Sleep tight Aniki/Kaguya-sama

Yeah, and this week's main series is chapter 156. So 4koma is a full hundred chapters behind right now. But was it further behind before?

Thanks for typesetting! Sorry, it's minor, can you make it
> Maybe the president and Kaguya-sama are on the roof taking in the view of the moon...
I just realized that the way I wrote it sounded weird

>The only problem Ishigami has here is that he doesn't realize that the problem isn't on his side
It´s actually also partially his own problem. He didn´t work on himself enough to get Tsubame interested enough. Prez literally worked 21 hours a day to get closer to Kaguya and unlike Tsubame Kaguya initially hated his guts. He needs to achieve more, put in more time.

Attached: index.jpg (800x450, 51K)

They've been skipping a few chapters here and there. So, it should be slowly catching up.

Shhhh, girls should like you by virtue of you being yourself, no effort required.

Onodera is a professional tard wrangler

Onodera cover would be the best cover of the manga, no doubt

Tsubame is plenty interested by his attitude. Just working on himself won't do shit. He needs to work on Tsubame and get to know her better, or else this isn't going to go anywhere fast.
Yep. Right now, I don't really expect too much out of Ishigami for awhile. There's not much learning or growing for him to do in these next few months unless something else happens to radically shift the character dynamics. Ishigami's already passed the death flag of his impossible challenge. What's left is basically to just hang out with and get to know Tsubame, if Miko allows him the time.

On Miko's side, she's basically a giant shit pile of character flaws that are only getting worse, because she's just been given a couple brand new emotional issues to add into the mix. She's been primed to explode, and I look forward to seeing how she crumbles under the stress and rebuilds herself.

I hope she get more drills

Yay lesbians

Oh, and it was coming out with new chapters when Aka was on break, too.

Fujiwara stole the title space.

Fixed. Will be placed on mangadex.

Attached: 02.jpg (840x1186, 367K)

Being the most kino girl immediately gives you 5000 iq

His attitude is fine but what has he really achieved yet? He screwed up the exams, he isn´t particularly good at sports despite mentioning how he used to be a jock, he doesn´t do volunteer work and he isn´t an art or music genius either. If he achieved something really great once in a while he could totally get big points with Tsubame.

Attached: Yuu.png (480x1006, 46K)

Any chance for a translation of the doujin?

What happens if Kaguya gets covered in Miso soup and appears before Erika?
Also Prez would be disappointed at how little a fuck Fujiwara gave about the actual moon gazing.

Attached: 03.jpg (840x1186, 326K)

I've considered it. Maybe later? It was kind of a fun chapter, but I bet you can tell what happened without a translation, anyway.

JB is out.
jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/kaguya-wants-to-be-confessed-to/en/0/156/page/1
> This is so cringy

That's the thing. Tsubame has her own reasons to not go for it. Earning points with Tsubame isn't likely to go anywhere, and this isn't a new thought on his part either. There's just not much story there without any twists. Narratively, it'd make more sense to focus on what's up with Tsubame. That's where the issue lies. He's already impressed Tsubame plenty.

That's not to say that Ishigami has no room for character development, but just "improve self for Tsubame" isn't going to lead to much.
>This is so cringy
That's actually more or less right, though they took serious liberties in other areas.

And done. Uploading.

Attached: 04.jpg (840x1186, 368K)

rude

Attached: 04.png (730x453, 170K)

real talk the spin-off is kinda boring

Here
mangadex.org/chapter/670472/1

Thanks for the translation.

Attached: Pesu.jpg (406x507, 34K)

does this mean Maki is going to play more of a role in the story?

Attached: 15.png (272x391, 85K)

>He´s already impressed Tsubame plenty
By doing what? Giving her a heart cookie and "being kind"? If anything she was the one who impressed him by showing kindness at the sports festival and being there for him.

Based
Thanks!

> Just being told about it is enough
Should be "isn't enough"

Cringe lmao

They take a lot of liberties in their translations. My interpretation was that she was thinking that Miko should hurry up and open her eyes. But yeah, it does seem pretty likely that Maki could help Miko understand that she's being a stupid Tsundere.
He gave a pretty bold confession

The anime skips just enough content and changes the timeline a bit so it's worthwhile to reread from the start. You can mostly skip the chapters you remember from the anime, though, because they were more or less adapted panel for panel.

I did the same thing and I caught up in under a week after watching the show.

Fixed.

What did they take liberties in? Because Iino seems like more of a cunt now with the clearer expressions.

Will Pesu and Prez ever meet?

Can Prez really help him pull a miracle like he did in less than 3 months?

Wasn't Tsubame interested in his real self?

Ishigami is the author's brilliant power move for extending this beyond its inevitable conclusion. It's actually extremely clever how the second he realized that he's hit something with traction, he introduced side characters and then proceeded to drag out the main premise long enough to flesh them all out and create grounds for new story arcs.

Of course, it comes at the price of the main story being three times as long as it had to be, but from a commercial perspective it's probably the best writing I've seen, well, ever.

If this time Ishi really really works hard maybe he can get in top 10

Damn, now both girls sounds even more like bitches than before

>the manga isn't over
it's been over for a while, it's just going to milk the established audience for as long as it can.

Pretty much everything. She still sounds like a cunt in the original, don't get me wrong there. That's the whole point, her sounding like a cunt, but they've less translated what the characters actually said and more their interpretation of the feeling behind the words.

He'd literally need to pull a prez, and he isn't doing anything yet.The guy killed himself for months before becoming first with a complete perfect score.

I mean, he finally started to have resolve to do something
Lets see what he does now.

Would Prez or Kaguya really be willing to help Ishigami at the cost of their rivalry and spots?

Attached: 19a.png (800x1200, 275K)

In JB's translation I feel like she's saying something like "that's so lame"

aren't those two too busy giggling in each other's arms now anyway?

Prez could just take him home and show him his Shinomiya motivators for some ideas on how to study.
Their rivalry is over and no retarded karekano drama on sight in that regard.

No

Why Prez should still going for the first place?
He got the girl and the respect of everyone

They are, but Prez would rather die than lose his only weapon of being worthy of Kaguya.

Attached: SPOILER_1561222779868.gif (319x298, 2.63M)

Kaguya's cute kouhai is still Kaguya's cute kouhai
you don't drop people like that
although i can see Ishi being REALLY intimidated by shift in Kaguya's demeanor

>Wasn't Tsubame interested in his real self?
She doesn't know his real self. And how things are right now, she might not like it as boyfriend material

"You'd be screwed if I weren't around" is sort of not right, for instance. In the original, she's not speaking in past tense at all. Putting it like they did, it sounds like she's talking about this one particular incident. She's not. She's sort of saying that he's "Unreliable and useless without me/if I'm not there".

Attached: 09.png (804x1200, 518K)

Realistically, though, if he could pass all those exams with flying colors before, he should have a fairly high IQ even despite needing to study, no? And I thought the manga made it rather explicit that Kaguya also has to study hard to do well on the exams. It's not like he's much dumber than her, it's mostly his insecurity talking - and they are in a school where most are tryhards.

As a general case. Not specific. Point being, she's not simply referring to what happened just now, but just to how he is in general. Someone who's no good without her.

>Unreliable and useless without me/if I'm not there
>You'd be screwed if I weren't around
In English these sentences are fairly similar in meaning, especially given the context. Either way you get what she's saying and it doesn't change that much. Unless of course you're going to autistically overanalyze dialogue between retarded high schoolers.

Kaguya is supposed to have an absolutely perfect memory if the manga is to be trusted, which means she probably fucks up in literature or similar
>describe the intent behind this piece
and stuff.

You have to be pretty autistic to not get this as is. Then again, I guess the demographics of this board include a fair number of overly literal assburgers

>She doesn't know his real self.
Thats what she tries to do but the fucking autist always do something and fuck that up.

memory doesn't help all that much in more advanced math either. In fact, memory is more helpful in the brainlet arts than in actualy problem solving tasks where you have to break down problems you've never seen before and look for patterns.

Either way, given what we know it's fair to assume they're both well north of the "gifted" line.

Isn't Prez gifted considering he does all he does with hard work?

It's Kaguya, you can trust her in maths.
It's her emotional autism that makes her fuck up exams and I'm completely sure of it.

Pretty similar, I guess. It's not really the most notable point of divergence in the translation, but I think it changes the tone slightly.

That's what I am saying, prez is clearly high IQ despite having to study. At that level even high IQ people have to study, it's not like high school was for most anons, showing up twice a year to ace all the exams.
No, prez challenged her to 1v1 him in grades before she liked him. They both studied hard, but prez probably studied harder and his IQ is close enough to hers that he can beat her. Which is why I'm saying all his whining about being so inferior and so unable to compare to her is just whining, he is on a similar level to her.

I don't think this tone change is significant enough to really alter the average reader's perception of the narrative at all.

>being so inferior and so unable to compare to her is just whining, he is on a similar level to her
thanks mamagane

Kaguya sleeps with oldmen for pleasure

Attached: EAR4IdqU4AMvzm2.jpg (640x427, 53K)

>yfw the chances of S2 increases if the live-action does decently

Fuck it, I hope it succeeds.

Attached: 1551103037214.png (108x109, 24K)

Of course not, and I never said it was. Someone said that everyone sounded more like a cunt, and little changes to phrasing can make everyone sound a little more cuntish. The little things pile up, even if there's not much impact on the narrative.

But it doesn't really matter, because she's already supposed to sound like a cunt. I just think that one line expressed a little more general concern in the original.

his mom is a cruel bitch who would never say something like this, though. My point still stands, if we actually take the exam arcs at face value, Shirogane can't be too far behind Kaguya in the IQ department, even though it's implied throughout the story that she's ahead of him somewhat.

Eh, to me it comes off as her usual attitude with a bit of budding tsundere mixed in.

That's about what it should be then, so I guess there's no real issue. She's basically just expressing her own need to watch over him so he doesn't get into trouble.

that was my point, dumbo
mamagane dropped him like a hot tato despite kid being sleeper prodigy

the only 'reedeming' fact about mamagane's behaviour is that her bullshit standards led to Miyuki having just right hodge podge of inferiority complex, low self-esteem, rejection fear and sheer autistic determination to actually try getting through that Antarctic tier wall of ice Kaguya built around herself

You think he fell for the coldest woman available because of his mommy issues?

You think he didn't?

he saw that dying flicker of warmth hidden under literal fuckton of pack ice
and then decided he can't let it this way
now he has a literal inferno burning in front of it and he's happiest he's ever been

>tfw all the tickets have already been sold
feels good man

DOOOZO DOOOZO

>a literal inferno
Or the niagara falls, really.

no, that was during festival

Man, I wish it was already August

Anyhow, after giving this a proper read through, Ishigami looks doesn't really look so annoyed when Miko gives him orders, so I assume he's actually pretty okay with the whole arrangement. Also, characters continue to comment on how close he and Miko are.

Despite all the widespread panic about Miko being a cunt, I think this is meant to represent a noticeable improvement in their relationship.

>improvement

>then
A free spirit vs lawful neutral
>now
dog on leash made of guilt vs lawful evil

>dog on leash made of guilt
Here's the thing. Ishigami's doing pretty fine after his flashback and pulled himself out of his funk pretty easily. I think he might just be genuinely grateful that Miko caught him when he fell, even if Miko's acting like a tyrannical bitch. And even if she was being tsundere, she did show some genuine concern that he obviously noticed in the end when she returned to the stairs for him.

Ishigami's probably realized that she hates him a lot less than he thought she did. Her either deliberately ignoring him or berating him for breaking a rule pretty much sums up their prior interactions. Now he's seen a little behind that.

It's literally just spergs being unable to pick up on the obvious.

Ishigami is just a submissive male

Wow the JB's translation suck dick.

Yeah. Some people were expecting way too much from 4 days in a 3 month period, like there'd be an accidental kiss, or Miko would give him a pity fuck in place of Tsubame's pity fuck. Some kind of big dramatic game changer that would make Ishigami forget all about Tsubame, with Miko and Ishigami gradually growing closer.

That'd just be dumb. This was already a dramatic game changer that will allow them to grow closer, without any rebound propelling it.

BASED!