Nadia > EVA

Nadia > EVA

Attached: nadia.jpg (750x500, 184K)

I don't like what's popular! See! Look how individual I am

Nadia is more unpleasant than all 3/4 unpleasant EVA main bitches combined, genuinely insufferable for 99% of the series. Half the plot is basically just a massive slow wank and there's no sense of danger despite it being a show about adventure.
Stop being a contrarian fuck.

Nadia has much better animation

No giant robotos = me no like

Attached: 979818869784964999.jpg (645x729, 63K)

The live action Aquaman movie with Jason Momoa was a better version of Nadia than Nadia. Let that sink in.

Nadia is a gigantic bitch and makes the show nearly unwatchable, she makes Shinji and Asuka look like model citizens.

Everything after Atlantis is pure stupid.

>Stop being a contrarian fuck.
What are you even doing on Yea Forums then? Also he has a point because Nadia at least had proper conclusion and not just some pictures literally drawn in paint and "Congratulations" bullshit.

interstellar Nautilus was pure kino

I doubt she worse than Asuka

Attached: 2535403210897183.jpg (500x375, 44K)

nadia is one of the most hated female anime leads of all time

I agree, Nadia is pretty much the perfect adventure series, and the finale blows Evangelion finale out of the water, even EoE too.
The whole cast is better, no one in Eva has a quarter of the charm of the Grandis gang, Jean is a better protagonist than Shinji. Asuka are Nadia are both just as shitty as one another so that balances out. Nemo is 100 times better than Gendo, so on and so on.

Attached: Nadia_The_Secret_of_Blue_Water_Ep38_To_Space_[1080p,BluRay,x264,flac]_-_THORA.mkv_snapshot_01.10_[20 (1440x1080, 177K)

Definitely deserved a rebuild more

Nadia is annoying but less so than Gei and Assuka and is also much cuter

The thing about Nadia is that she actually gets all her annoying childishness fucked out of her eventually.
Shinji or Asuka will never grow, Anno won't allow it.

*drops 10 episodes of awful filler on you*

Was this really necessary to show in the epilogue? It's honestly really fucking weird since they had a father daughter relationship

Attached: Cecn-ulXEAAfXqe.jpg (1200x675, 94K)

>Anno went over budget on the third volume of Gunbuster by filming the last two episodes in 35mm and making the final episode monochrome. Feeling responsible for this, he took a budget cut on Nadia.
Imagine how much more kino it would have been

Yes it was.
Anno has top tier fetishes.

You should just be happy for them since they were some of the few characters in the show that didn't make you want to shoot yourself.

Remember the island arcs? Remember the karaoke episode? Remember the Africa part? Remember that QUALITY?

I do. For those reasons this show is best left in EVA's shadow

I can taste this image

island arc was pure pleb filter

Island arc was good until the got back together with grandis. None besides the red noah episodes it is necessary to watch anyway.

Attached: Nadia_The_Secret_of_Blue_Water_Ep26_King's_on_his_Own_[1080p,BluRay,x264,flac]_-_THORA.mkv_snap (1440x1080, 80K)

based

I agree on Jean being a better protagonist, but Nadia is miles worse than Asuka and one of the most unlikable characters that i can think of, at least Asuka wasn't as much of the focus as Nadia was on her show and kinda had a reason for being the way she was. Nadia was not only nearly useless for the entire show but in some scenarios she was even going against everyone else.

>Didn't know how to cook.
>Didn't know how to fight to save her own ass.
>Is constantly throwing shit to everyone for eating meat, when it was established that in most scenarios meat was the only food available
>Accused nemo of being a murderer because he shot a man that was actively trying to murder his crew

Not to mention how she treats Jean, despite the guy saving her ass constantly she still bitches about everything, remember nadia stealing food? Remember Nadia trying to escape the island by herself and then trying to get saved by the fucking fishes? Remember that Jean saves her ass by chance, becase he, instead of jerking around, actually managed to build a boat and was trying to fish something to have some food, and then nadia got mad at her after being saved, because he killed all the fish and that was the reason why she wasn't saved by them?
Remember how she falls in love with the first african dude she encounters out of fucking nowhere and neglects Jean for that entire arc which was after they kissed twice and just two episodes after Jean saved her ass yet again? And then she just goes back to bitching about Jean when she finds out african dude was engaged.

No seriously fuck Nadia dude.