Dragon Ball Super

>tfw bejita sama shows my wife a good time

Attached: 1540679862433.jpg (765x416, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!wixRFaYD!cMFTr3WJYFiL-jnscuw7Lw
nyaa.si/user/iKaos
nyaa.si/view/1110750
mega.nz/#F!xjQRyYqJ!UjdPuB35nI1VX5-OrPMGxw
youtube.com/watch?v=woHtuw_xtcc
nyaa.si/view/1145615
instagram.com/p/BOjyN4-BJOf/
instagram.com/p/BLUyk4tB00i/
youtube.com/watch?v=F_WtV7iqgIM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1561639627652.jpg (720x880, 75K)

>ENOUGH, KAKAROT! I have in me the blood of a Saiyan Prince! You are nothing but a cuck! Yet I've had to listen to this every day, each thread full to bursting! You've...you've even tried to bribe me as if I were a hired bull. You have ruined our threads. And you need...TO GET LAID!

Attached: VegetaMajin.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

Attached: 1564006981361.jpg (4129x2469, 3.59M)

pretty good

I can't believe they made Jiren so strong.

Fuck off gaylords

Super Buu is my favourite villain and that's okay.

Attached: 1540081356303.png (1181x666, 1.76M)

Who will inevitably take Beerus’s place as God of Destruction?

Attached: D7098085-3958-4037-8782-9985A1DA9EB9.jpg (500x406, 56K)

Attached: hfw no prince kisses for his wife this year either.jpg (235x321, 31K)

gimme dat hakai shit nigga

Attached: 1561542144947 bra.gif (500x194, 2.05M)

needs an update or so

No one because he refuses to retire.

Attached: 66D3DF66-00B5-4D32-81C4-E1BAD353003D.jpg (749x1006, 99K)

>Bulla is gonna be GoD
>Pan will be nothing

Another success for the prince genes, another failure for Kekus genes...

>he has a choice
whis will put the pet down when he has a better option

not true! pan will be her "agent" like furieza

Why does he likes this dumb pose so much?

Attached: 114-69.png (1920x1633, 3.45M)

Because that's how you normally point at yourself.
And he points at himself a lot because he's the prince (and strongest) of all saiyans.

correct

Attached: He whose word is LAW - Prince Bejita-sama.jpg (412x315, 61K)

Trunks

I think he'll seriously consider Bulla and may even train her but ultimately nothing will come of it as characters never die permanently in this series so the last time we'll officially see him he'll probably go back to sleep.

>gogeta has won every fight he's been in
>vegito has lost every fight he's been in
What did they mean by this?

Attached: 1.png (960x540, 1024K)

She's on top of that barbed dick.

beerus is NOT a pedo!

Equally matched.

>"...to GET LAID"
>not have sex

>gogeta
>canon

Prove it.

ORE-WA

Vegito never lost, he defused before he could win. And by that standard, Gogeta got cucked the same way, since he wasn't allowed to finish off Broly either (Broly didn't even detransform so you can't even claim a KO before he got saved).

Having said that, Gogeta is a walking fanservice character in a movie that exists solely for fanservice, so why would they make him look bad?

>Why yes, i am the next God of Destruction, how could you tell?

Attached: 72067667433.jpg (600x626, 234K)

"Meaningless", huh? WHAT DO YOU KNOW OF MEANINGLESS? Spend most of YOUR life ruled by another...watch YOUR race dwindle to a handful...and then, tell me what has more meaning than your own strength! I have in me the blood of a Saiyan Prince! He is nothing but a joke! Yet I've had to watch him surpass me in strength, my destiny thrown to the wayside! He's...he's even saved my life as if I were a helpless child. He has stolen my honour. And his debts must be paid.
You may have invaded my mind and my body, but there's one thing a Saiyan always keeps...

Frieza, probably. None of the saiyans will.

Holy fucking cringe.

Because Hackiyama has run out of ideas 20 years ago and appealing to nostalgiafags is a surefire way to make money

Quiet you mongrel. That was one of the best if not THE best Vegeta moment.

Equal in power but Gogeta would still win. Vegito is a retard who can never finish a fight before something goes wrong.
>he defused before he could win
Thats a loss, nigga.
>(Broly didn't even detransform so you can't even claim a KO before he got saved)
Nah man, Broly literally would have died if not for that wish. Just look at his face. He knew it was over.

Attached: 1.png (1920x1080, 1.49M)

>Toeishit fanfiction filler turns Vegeta into being autistic about his race when in the manga he didn't give a single solitary fuck about it
>English dub flanderizes this even more

It's disturbing how few people are aware of what Vegeta is like in true canon.

>it's a loss when it happens to Vegito but not Gogeta because I say so

Just listen to yourself. Though I don't expect much from Gogetabrainlets. They like a walking plot device without personality after all.

>bug defeated by rice
>spams big turtle wave and dies to it

Attached: vegeta won't beat goku this time - shin has never been wrong.jpg (512x384, 35K)

Imagine being this brain dead. Broly was literally seconds away from death before Gogeta got cucked from his rightful victory, so basically he won. He actually used his time wisely and fought before defusing too. Vegito on the other hand wasnt even close to defeating his opponents when his timer ran out. He's a trash fighter and you're a fag,

>he defused before he could win
Then he lost.
>Gogeta got cucked the same way, since he wasn't allowed to finish off Broly
A win isn't defined by that. You win if you KO your opponent or if he can't fight/doesn't show up/runs away (W.O). Gogeta won. Cope, kneel, concede and have sex.

>Gogeta got cucked from his rightful victory
How nice of you to admit that Gogeta didn't win. I accept your concession. NEXT.

>Then he lost.
Defusing is not losing, no matter how hard you shit your pants in anger about it.
>You win if you KO your opponent or if he can't fight/doesn't show up/runs away (W.O).
None of these things happened. Cope harder.

>How nice of you to admit that Gogeta didn't win
Let me rephrase it for you, retard. He got cucked out of killing Broly which would have been a definite victory, but he still won the fight. Keep coping.

Manga is just another adaptation, mong. The vague script is the only canon. Cope.

>L-L-L-L-L-L-Let me damage control
Too late, I already accepted your concession.

Well then I take my concession back.

It's not damage control you chimp. I've already stated in ALL of my posts that Gogeta won the fight. You have no argument because you know I'm right.
nigga... this isn't me

What the fuck I lost again?

When are Goku and Bulma going to fuck, anons? Why didn't Goku get with Bulma instead of Chichi?

Attached: 24575ea45b3a2e2e58419f11614f94c55f953fcf-00.jpg (480x480, 44K)

SUPA BEJITA

It's over. You conceded. You admitted I was right. Nothing will undo this. No damage control will help you anymore. No mental gymnastics will save you.

Cry about it. Seethe over it. Rip out your hair in anger. Shit your pants in fury. Ululate in despair. I won and you must cope.

DA

Cheer up crew cut.

The full quote
>Broly was literally seconds away from death before Gogeta got cucked from his rightful victory, so basically he won.
7/10 bait, you got me to respond multiple times man. I don't know how I'll ever cope, man.

> Ululate in despair.

Top kek, the absolute chads of the DBS threads are at it again

Attached: cb7.jpg (548x480, 44K)

Reminder that the only people that say "user" are retarded waifushitting/furfag tourists.

It's over. You conceded. You admitted I was right. Nothing will undo this. No damage control will help you anymore. No mental gymnastics will save you.

Cry about it. Seethe over it. Rip out your hair in anger. Shit your pants in fury. Ululate in despair. I won and you must cope.

>When are Goku and Bulma going to fuck, anons?
Soon through Goten & Bulla as spiritual successors.

Damn... How the fuck will we ever recover, gogetachads?

>Zalts im in di oygen, feffer im in di noz.
>.....Zol er krenken un gedenken.
>˙uǝz ɯᴉ ɟʎo ɐɯɐɯ ᴉp ɹou loz pʎǝl ǝɹǝʇsuᴉℲ
>˙ɹǝʇɥʞoʇ sǝʌoɯɐɥ ɥʞǝlɐɯ ᴉp ʇᴉɯ ɹǝ loz uqoɥ ǝuǝsɐɥʞ
> I would prefer if your son was a psychiatrist so that it would spread the bad weather around

Attached: ef88ae52-4008-4782-9953-6eadf54042b5.png (658x63, 5K)

Not in the dub clearly.

Champa's dub voice is pure fucking kino. I could listen to him speak for hours.

Attached: ChampaWikia_(2).jpg (281x432, 52K)

Attached: You'll adjust to a new sleep schedule, or have a rampaging psychotic episode.png (1628x833, 1.93M)

What do you mean?

Get help, furcuck.

Him and Whis will continue on as an old couple.

Attached: 5CCD9C38-CE69-44E0-A4D6-A8E0838244E8.gif (500x500, 998K)

The dub version of the scene is terrible and changes Shitgeta's motivation. Vegeta was only mad because he was outclassed by Goku because of his noble birth and nothing else.

Should've used a stunning spell.

Attached: The spice must flow, but don't go nuts.gif (400x196, 1009K)

Just add a regex for Champa. It's not like the character ever generated a worthy discussion.

Dub DBZ/S > Sub DBZ/S

Enjoy your gay fucking granny Goku, subfaggots.

Please visit the Wizzard with me daddy!

Attached: jewtube the mediocre.png (897x126, 46K)

>191114892
Not even a worthy discussion to entertain.

yum

>tfw goku beat bulma's cunt in Dragon Ball canon
OH NONONONO

Attached: 1551153920806.jpg (317x267, 22K)

There's this alternative rock shirt brand I want you to try on!
>dick tracy

Attached: Hyuck I'm gonna fuck you up something special Automated Stand Generator.png (521x75, 3K)

Attached: dd6agoq-472d3ff6-a13a-4699-9294-4d913e5d4b23.jpg (1320x880, 754K)

Sad that this shitty franchise is still relevant, at least the anime has remained cancelled. Just have to wait for the manga to end than this torture will be over.

The ride never ends

That's what the dub is about.

Leave Gogeta to me.

Attached: Tiencha-1-.jpg (720x960, 127K)

It’s very similar to his Japanese one.

Attached: 61DD3ABA-FA6B-45D4-A722-0511851A7E27.jpg (800x1135, 308K)

Bulma gave him a bath, too

Yes it has. For example when he was terrified of Goku and Hit. Because they could fuck him up obviously.

Based.

Toei's just launched a DB department last year. Your "torture won't likely end soon.

He was literally looking for a dick. Now ululate.

he was feeling for testicles and was disappointed when there were non. DB isn't canon anyways.

never. goku is an asexual manchild. chichi probably raped him in his sleep at best and gohan looks like yamucha.

Attached: Kekku.jpg (664x1160, 247K)

>Super Saiyan Three? More like Super Saiyan Free!

Attached: free win.png (724x1260, 1.43M)

He did beat the cunt tho begitacuck

Who is the strongest character that Yamcha with Mastered UI can beat?

Attached: ui yamcha.png (1024x1109, 1.13M)

While hoping to beat some balls. Screech.

Piccolo

MUI breaks the limits of mortal strength, so MUI Yamcha would be almost as strong as MUI Goku

Attached: limit breaking power of the gods.jpg (1280x720, 402K)

Raditz

He beat it however.

Humanfags are pathetic holy shit.

I dare you to refute it maggot. You cannot even comprehend how MASSIVE the flat boost from MUI is. It makes SSB fusion look like a joke, just think about that.

>refute my head canon
You first gotta make an hypothesis that is not random nonsense.

Attached: shin confident vegeta won't defeat goku this time - known for his good judgement.jpg (735x397, 29K)

Agreed. The pet will retire. Napping at home while Bra and Whis survey worlds for good shopping centers (destroying those that are unworthy). When they get back, they will dress-up their cat.

Attached: 74521930_p0_master1200 bra.jpg (700x668, 562K)

Attached: tfw no balls - carrot isn't impressed with bloomer's pillow.jpg (949x1200, 231K)

Please note the filename and ignore.

But when did he ever get the cha-

Attached: lil breasts chooses the yamchad.jpg (552x447, 56K)

Based.

Attached: kid carrot offering up some free wins to all comers.jpg (139x302, 20K)

Attached: Geezerku - nearly a dozen losses to Vegeta and counting - pictured with his pet dog ''Cope (1080x1350, 169K)

Nothing about it is nonsense. It is literally called the state of the gods (神の領域, kami no ryōiki) and the limit breaking power of the gods (限界を超えた神の力, genkai o koeta kami no chikara) at various points.
It's something anyone can reach theoretically and if they do, they break through mortal limits and reach the state of the gods.
Hence it is a flat boost. And we know how strong this flat boost is. Any power difference pre-MUI become absolutely negligible.

Ugh, enough with that word - it's unbecoming.

Attached: Towlie.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

I miss Joe Capo.

Lol

Well it’s not terribly different from Beerus’s current life.

Attached: 07B03248-497E-4A9B-A321-DCBEDE8EC4EB.jpg (683x900, 158K)

>toeishit
I sleep.

I want a picture of him in Zarbon's clothes.

Attached: Beerus.png (937x937, 691K)

>'s something anyone can reach theoretically and if they do, they b
That's where you lost, humantard

This man shitted on Cell in the anime and is at least Namek Frieza tier in the manga, and considering how UI works, the possibilities are endless.
>no argument
Cope.

Attached: GG.png (566x443, 370K)

I'm taking notes

Attached: 1561777945447.jpg (1016x396, 170K)

At least he'll be taller.

chad pose

>even more evidence supporting the fact that Gohan is Yamcha's son

would kid Jiren be able to ride the flying nimbus?

Attached: jiren nimbus.jpg (996x801, 691K)

Attached: vegeta old.jpg (1024x1214, 175K)

Attached: zoomer and boomer.png (400x258, 114K)

>no clue of God ki
>frail shitty bodies
>no godly training
>garbage amount of ki
>B-BUT YAMCHA UI HUEHUE
kys humantrash.

So that is what double dig wins over the MC without ever losing looks like, huh? Not bad.

Attached: Oldku - 0-10 against Bejita-sama.jpg (1080x1350, 117K)

>king tells junior about the time he actually beat goku and wonders why he never did the same
>junior tells senior he at least got to kill goku

BY MY POWER

Roshi could almost do UI
It's literally confirmed possible for humans

Dragon Ball Recut (23 hours, 1 minute and 15 seconds worth of actual show footage cut, all of which was filler in one way or another)

>mega.nz/#F!wixRFaYD!cMFTr3WJYFiL-jnscuw7Lw

iKaos is working on a “perfect” version of DBZ by combining the best quality video with the most American English and Japanese dub options available, for both nostalgic and completion purposes.

>nyaa.si/user/iKaos

Dragon Ball Kai (改; Kai meaning “renewed” or “revised”). Nearly all tracks from the Japanese broadcast are here, including the unreleased tracks that never made it onto a CD.

>nyaa.si/view/1110750

If anybody wants Dragon Ball GT: Grand Tour (Dragon Box) synced with English audio along Dubbed Next Episode Previews here you go

>mega.nz/#F!xjQRyYqJ!UjdPuB35nI1VX5-OrPMGxw

Attached: OBkPfZ7.jpg (1194x1024, 217K)

*digit

Attached: roshi sees the truth - goku cannot beat vegeta.jpg (370x570, 75K)

now show senile Broly

Attached: Broly-88.jpg (687x483, 52K)

>>frail shitty bodies
Saiyan bodies aren't that sturdy in the first place, Yajirobe could cut Vegeta's tail with a katana and Puar cut Goku's tail as a pair of fucking scissors
>>no godly training
>who are Kami and King Kai
>M-MUH POWERLEVELS
Shameful.

You're right. It's clear shes coming onto him and has him cornered. Can't blame him for what happens in that case.

Reminder that you should write Gokuu's name with 2 u's

Attached: doc1.png (1040x583, 701K)

Sorry, this is all I've got.

Attached: bearded broly.jpg (752x1063, 192K)

>already able to rape a GoD
W-What power!

Attached: 1561769448524 bra.jpg (600x886, 104K)

Non canon garbage. Discarded.

based

>only examples he could think of are the tails
HAHAHA
>implying petty earth "gods" = Angel training
HAHAHAH
Humanshitters should be discarded on sight.

>there are "people" who still believe 2uper is real despite e-celebs getting exposed for going on false leads and in some cases actively making shit up

Attached: giphy (1).gif (341x321, 2M)

>looks like Clint Eastwood
What did the artist mean by this?

It's fucking amazing. Reekdom literally said that Toei postponed Super because they were mad about him leaking
And his fans just eat that shit up

Attached: ss+(2019-07-06+at+03.30.35).png (719x175, 19K)

need to add Jiren V1, Jiren V2, Jiren V3, Moro V1, and Moro V2.

I knew they were gonna do that the moment they started spreading this bullshit. "I-it was totally in the works, they just cancelled/postponed at the last minute!" is hilarious hearing from people like Ajay who flat out fucking said before that the show was in PREPRODUCTION. You can't make this shit up. Fuck this community and the e-celebs that run it.

Someone named after an alcoholic beverage because that's the naming gimmick for GoDs.

sorry vegetables

Attached: 1558596078883.png (1076x636, 1.34M)

Toppo isn't named after any alcoholic beverage

Rosso di Toppo is a wine.

It's add some much needed tension to both the story and his character if it were Frieza.

Attached: 17d1a14f712fbe173bca4938d666b088.png (651x950, 674K)

Freeza is too weak.

>GoD 'Candidate'
>Won't actually replace Belmod in Super's lifetime

No can ever convince me that this shouldn't have been canon.

>plans to ""overthrow"" all GoDs and Zeno someday (PFFHAHAHAH)
>Nah jk I wanna be a GoD myself
ok

And Jiren is stronger than the GoD candidate Toppo.

Defend this image.

Attached: 1550901817034.png (1280x720, 679K)

He could join and overthrow from within. Or change his mind when he gets the benefits of being a GoD. C'mon, use your imagination a bit.

Cyanku, the multiplier is that high.

>Toppo gives up on justice in order to ascend to godhood

What would Freeza need to give up in order to do the same? His manlet complex?

>non-canon filler line

nothing, because there's no GoD transformation, no GoD does that, it was some retarded Toei OC to sell Toys/DLCs/Cards

We don't know if every candidate has to give up something. But if they had to, Frieza could give up his empire and seek power another way by being a GoD.

>T-TAILS DON'T COUNT!!
Very well, then how about when Goku got hit by a laser twice?
>K-KAMI AND KING KAI DON'T COUNT BECAUSE I SAY SO!
They are still gods, and therefore, they DO count.

Nothing to defend. Freeza is Gogeta's bitch, as it should be.

Gogeta alternates between Goku and Vegeta as the dominant side, Vegeta was in control when he tried to kill Broly a few moments before

What is Super's lifetime? The six months the stroy took place in?

Gogeta is an entirely different person.

>Vegeta doesn't want to share the kill with Goku
>Goku doesn't mind Freeza being alive

>HumanCHADS still living rent free in the minds of SaiyanTARDS
Fear them. Run from them. Destiny arrives just the same.

Attached: humanchads.jpg (1102x624, 79K)

Pathetic gimmick and characters.

The laser scene with goku still doesn't make any sense to me in both versions. But was good for Memes. (That's all super is good for)

Attached: 1538446798596.gif (350x182, 1.68M)

Gogeta does what pleases him

Freeza is about as strong as SSJB Goku, as shown in Resurrection F. Assuming this takes place in the manga timeline (of which RF is a part), SSJB Gogeta is much, much stronger than SSJB Goku.

SSJ Vegetto effortlessly took down Gohan Boo whereas SSJ Goku and SSJ Vegeta couldn't do anything.

>killed by Chadppa

Attached: 1563157224666.webm (946x532, 2.93M)

its in character and the same reason they didnt fuse against kid buu, or zamasu at first; their sense of honor/pride keeps them from ganging up on enemies unless absolutely necessary and there would be absolutely nothing fun about assraping freeza in such a one-sided manner especially when they could beat his ass solo without fusing

Pan!

Attached: AAA4834A-451C-48E1-8A46-051E450322AB.gif (500x375, 995K)

>their sense of honor/pride keeps them from ganging up on enemies unless absolutely necessary
This is such bullshit. Vegeta had no such sense of honor until the Cell Games. He was a dirty as fuck fighter in the Saiyan and Namek arcs.

thats why i said honor/pride. its a little bit of both for both of them, but leans toward honor for goku and pride for vegeta. and getting super saiyan really changed how vegeta thought and is why he was such a retard during cell arc before calming down a bit more over time

based

makes sense

Who again?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 176K)

Soon

Attached: 1533689161886.jpg (884x903, 68K)

HOLY BASED

Quitela's VA sounds pretty similar to his seiyuu too, which is surprising considering he's voiced by a girl in the dub.

Attached: Qui-Gam.png (540x627, 374K)

Sounds gay.

Attached: 4CC10C63-F80F-4F35-90A8-AAC13F4E9D44.jpg (650x429, 96K)

Enter Moro.

Attached: 1562276184602.webm (540x540, 1.04M)

I KNEEL

Attached: gokek keeling to his superior master.jpg (766x1200, 310K)

What the FUCK is this ?? It's horrifying

>SSB+ tier
>too weak

Vegebaldo

Attached: 1563860995812.jpg (676x814, 136K)

>Freeza is Gogeta's master, as it should be.
Indeed

>when they could beat his ass solo without fusing
But they can't.

HELP ME KAKARHUMPF

Attached: Kakar-hoompf.jpg (269x288, 44K)

>Freeza is about as strong as SSJB Goku, as shown in Resurrection F.
He was stronger than SSB Goku

SSB is a jobber transformation.
0 victory.

This. Current Golden Frieza would wreck current SSB Goku and Vegeta solo. That's why Vegeta is still afraid of him. They only beat him if they gang up on him like they did in RoF.

nice edit cuck

Attached: 43df.png (801x620, 497K)

Can someone post the other goku thumbs up

Moro trashing monkeys.

IT'S OVER

Attached: dbs___jiren_and_arale_fusion___jirale_by_strykon-dbptghb.png (890x714, 206K)

Power levels
Broly = PS5
Moro = Xbox Scarlett
Jobren = Switch

So Jiren has the bigger fanbase and better games. Seems fitting for his chad character. Broly is censored and Moro isn't even animated, haha.

Oh shit that's true. Jiren might have the weaker power level but his other features far outshine Broly and Moro.

That user just BTFO of himself

>power is everything
>but Broly and Moro are boring and have no personality
Seething. Jiren has a purpose. Broly is a meathead idiot. Moro is evil and has no reason to be. Even Cell has more personality and purpose than them. Chadren wins.

> Shit tier Moro can fuck both Vegeta and Goku SSB
> God tier Full Power Young Moro cant

??

Yeah. Even though Jiren has the weaker power level.

was this the post that started the cucku meme that destroyed Gokufags forever?

Attached: 3.jpg (887x163, 28K)

delusional. Broly canonically can't even tear up Goku and Vegeta's clothes.

>Jiren
>personality and purpose

Attached: ShonenManga.gif (600x800, 122K)

Jiren is weak.

>inaccurate tie-in panel
>more canon than the movie it's recapping
Jirenlards are so insanely desperate.

>Harder, better, faster, stronger, bigger, thicker neck, more respected, bigger harem, leaner, bigger fanbase, higher IQ, Chadder, manlier, better posture, better fighting skills, wiser, more aesthetic, taller, higher deadlift PR, cooler aura, prettier eyes, better teeth, better breath, more charisma, Goku likes him more, Ribrianne wants his dick more, goes out with more dignity, exists in the manga for more than 3 panels, better clothes, more friends, sadder and better background, more money, bigger dick, lasts more in bed, cums more, more canon, higher in polls, higher in power charts, better job, rapes Frieza faster, has better jawline, makes bejita cry faster, defeated more asspulls, more threatening and imposing, better physique, more stamina, manlier voice, better health, older, more successful, benches more, scares Goku & Beerus more, gets more praise by Whis, Zeno likes him more, pumps out more content, better person, more charitable, higher post ToP power boost, more fanart, more shitposting OC
Than the next 2 (TWO) antagonists.
TELL ME HOW DOES HE DO IT

Attached: jirensmug2.jpg (600x480, 24K)

I hope you guys used free stones and wasn’t dumb enough to spend real money

Attached: F9E3E07C-53A5-4201-A86B-B4AEAD695946.jpg (750x1189, 455K)

taxidermied goat

based

>Shigeyasu Yamauchi: "When I had to work on the Broly movie, I realized that he lacked something, although he is the most powerful Saiyan. It's this solitude of the powerful warrior that I wanted to retranscribe. He can destroy galaxies but is alone compared to Goku, whom he despises but has a family, just like Vegeta. When he loses at the end, he realizes that strength is not just physical, he would have been able to unlock another kind of power if he had something to protect for example."
Holy shit.

Broly is the original Jiren.

these are unironically the only good threads on Yea Forums/4channel

Why did Toei make Kale if they were going to bring Broly back?

>Jobgetafags think he won
FUCKING LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

CHADly was literally too much for him and had to leave (a winner, of course) to not embarrass him anymore.

Lets just pretend for a moment, what if...

...Pan never existed.

What would be the implications of this hypothetical scenario?

Attached: pan34.png (304x415, 96K)

pedos would have one less thing to wank to?

tfw dbs's artwork will never look as good as toriyama sensei's

Attached: wP75pEx.jpg (1151x1485, 472K)

Attached: cat eyes.jpg (540x960, 116K)

>Gogeta got cucked the same way, since he wasn't allowed to finish off Broly either (Broly didn't even detransform so you can't even claim a KO before he got saved).
well to be fair, Broly ran away with his own consent, he admitted that he had lost, Dragon balls can't teleport a person if they aren't willing like for example, Goku saying he's not going home soon after the Namek fight, Broly should've rejected the wish and he might still win

He had the best theme
youtube.com/watch?v=woHtuw_xtcc

Holy fuck that looks like literal shit. Young Toriyama is better than the senile hack he is now

Attached: images-13.jpg (460x667, 50K)

I like Falconer too. We have to stay strong together against the inevitable backlash.

Attached: ssj-vegeta-playing-his-ass-kicking-theme.jpg (628x360, 90K)

That's because back then he still aknowledged the concept of the pecking order. He understood that Frieza was FAR above him and if he fucked around too much he was done. Namek was fucking Metal Gear for him.
Post-Super Saiyan he adopted the mindset that his strength is limitless and he takes combat as more of sport then he used to

>LET THEM COME
And remove your spoiler text. I'll not hide against any foe no matter how powerful

Attached: 1548997709645.gif (500x281, 927K)

>I like Falconer too. We have to stay strong together against the inevitable backlash.

nyaa.si/view/1145615

This seems to be a recurring situation for Vegeta?

Attached: PiccoloandVegeta.png (686x388, 364K)

There would be no SSG, Beerus would destroy the Earth, Freeza would rule the Universe again, there would be no U6vsU7, Zeno wouldn't have the idea for the ToP and eventually all universes but 1,5,8 and 12 would be erased.

Attached: cfb632e4c4bf821e3bad9f731b714ee6.jpg (640x360, 37K)

Zeno was given the idea by his alternate self, so without Trunks' timeline being erased, that would not have happened.

You missed Zamasu. Sure he wouldn't have the inciting incident of meeting Goku, but as Beerus said, he merely "revealed his true colors." Likely he would have gone on a rampage sooner or later anyway. Of course, he wouldn't have been as strong without Goku's body, but if he used the Potara to merge with his alternate timeline self, he should still be strong enough to kill the other Kaioshins and the GoDs by extension. Then he can slaughter universes as he pleases.

Assuming manga continuity, his only speed bumps past this point would be Dyspo, Hit, Toppo, and Jiren. Jiren, at least, can breathe in space and has a way of sealing even an immortal Zamasu after beating him up, so he runs out of luck when he gets to Universe 11, at the latest. Hit might have similar abilities. Zamasu can cause a lot of trouble before then, though, and all the GoDs would still be dead.

Because who else can survive legendary super Saiyan sex other than another legendary super Saiyan?
Calling it now, Kale will be the method to ‘contain’ Broly’s power

>Kale will be the method to ‘contain’ Broly’s power
You're as delusional as the retards who think Cell will completely back

> T-Thanks mistress...
> Fucking worm.

Attached: 01.jpg.jpg (458x640, 60K)

Based.

So that means the future of the DB series, cannot exist without Pan.

>that pathetically small collage
kek, reminder that i actually had to make this image smaller to be able to post it on Yea Forums

Attached: vegeta character development.jpg (7009x4317, 3.66M)

>Kekufags are too dumb to optimize images

Based.

Attached: 1563372522880.gif (320x180, 841K)

Attached: fridge jobs again.jpg (1003x549, 90K)

Chiaotzu is easily the most pathetic. Dodonpa is something, but his psychic powers won't mean much if he can't be within the ballpark of his foe (and being so easily distracted by the likes of math as was the gag...). That he could train constantly with Tien and have so little to show for it is impressive in its own way.

Yamcha really needed his 'Spirit Ball' to get developed further (and maybe learn Spirit Bomb to mix some borrowed power in to make-up for the lack of his own). We've seen a lot of Kamehameha variants from Goku (warping while doing it, making torpedos of them, rapid fire, homing, fired from feet, launching, etc.), but Yamcha couldn't do a ball version so as to marry it with his own move? As before, having some controlled (not quite homing) attack alone isn't that amazing. He needed more (ki disc version is something Frieza tried to make use of, but it didn't work out). Guiding multiple would start to remind of Piccolo with Hellzone Grenade (only these are slapping the piss out of a foe or foes). Using them to attack and defend (as they orbit him) could be like Vergil or Homeless Emperor.

Tien had a lot going for him, but most of it just evaporated (AT forgot). The one I always go back to is Crane School's Anti-Turtle Tech (reversing at the very least Kamehameha no matter the PL difference with seemingly no cost). Would have come in handy in a few places (Cell can attest to that). Tri-Beam was great, but even DBM considered ways to bolster it further. In that case, it was multi-arm (not sure why Tien didn't go further with six for Asura mode) with each set of hands like a magnifying glass (multiplying the attack). Not sure why multi-body with this wouldn't outpace the division cost (while destroying the clones as the drawback aside from having to line them up).

NOTE: This aside from that dick King Kai not even teaching them KK.

Attached: dread it, run from it, 3-0 comes all the same.png (900x511, 451K)

Two killed themselves and one got taken out by a plant. Nappa is innocent.

>until Cell Games
Until he got SS (so a little before this), but your point stands. AT changed his character when he was done questing for immortality, trying to rule the universe, etc.

Attached: Vegeta on rules v3.jpg (469x671, 103K)

Amazing thread as usual, DBSpics

Cope.

Attached: CHADS OF ⁄ a ⁄ - BIGGER THAN KYOANI.png (678x937, 244K)

Attached: magical girl vegetto - the strongest.jpg (700x1162, 418K)

You're not the Chads of Yea Forums

Chads of Yea Forums are OnePiece Chads and Naruto

"Hearts: That’s enough. Jiren, just as the rumors say, your power is a threat befitting as the strongest out of all the universes… hmm?

(Kamin over hologram projection.)

Kamin: Hearts, this is Kamin reporting from Universe 3. I have good news.

Right now, the Universal release device has been finished. It was easy thanks to this universe’s technology!

Hearts: Good work. You guys! I’ll leave you with this match! We’re very busy as you can see. Everyone, let’s head over to Universe 3!

(Hearts and presumably the other two as well disappear.)

Goku (CC): Ku…!

Vegeta (CC): I won’t allow that bastard achieve his goals! We’re going to Universe 3!

Attached: IMG_20190313_165245.jpg (1057x484, 174K)

"in the arcade Super Hearts and S3 Cumber fight Goku, Jiren, Hit, and Golden Metal Cooler all at the same time. Super Hearts is that strong (or not that weak, whichever way you look at it)."

Attached: 1563991626756.jpg (1185x544, 167K)

I miss when shonenshit threads on Yea Forums were limited to chapter/episode release days only
These generals attract too many normies and lower the quality of the whole board

>autistic vegetafag is from Yea Forums
imagine my shock

Attached: 0095-018 - to edit.jpg (1066x6070, 2.14M)

Cope with it, shonenlet zoomer.

Attached: CHADS OF ⁄a⁄.png (682x875, 272K)

>Bra is going to be 1-0 over this sad, attempted molester
kek

>Jiren, just as the rumors say, your power is a threat befitting as the strongest out of all the universes

Holy FUCKING shit how can he STILL be the undisputed strongest so many arcs later?
Just imagine, Heroes fresh new OC fanfic character villain shows up, you're wondering how strong he might be, what are his abilities - and nearly the first thing he does is job to Jiren, and basically go "Holy fuck they were right, you really are the strongest in the entire multiverse".
Jesus CHRIST this man is an insurmountable wall.

Attached: BACKren.jpg (1920x1080, 903K)

> muuuh db is best muuuh

Jealous Dragon Pig ?

>references from outside Yea Forums mean you are from elsewhere
Did you not read the filename (or what was replied to)?

Imagine being this weak!

Attached: 1562955771285.jpg (845x421, 168K)

>already crying and panic greentexting
Holy shit this was easy.

Attached: DBchads absolutely nuking everything else in sales.jpg (960x896, 322K)

Death humbled Vegeta. The Vegeta that fought the Ginyu Force wouldn't have played nice on Earth.

I urge Jirenfags to stop using logic and facts to blow everyone out, thanks.

lying SHITrentard lying
>In Dragon Ball Heroes, after finding out about Jiren by reading Hit's mind, Hearts wonders who is stronger between himself and Jiren. Upon finding that he cannot defeat Super Full Power Jiren even with help from Super Saiyan 3 Full Power Cunber and Fused Zamasu, Hearts notes that Jiren is worthy of being known as the strongest in all the universes.

What really happened
>Hearts: Good work. You guys! I’ll leave you with this match! We’re very busy as you can see. Everyone, let’s head over to Universe 3!

Lmao you can't make this shit up.

m-me too, Brolybro...

a couple threads ago someone gave me a torrent for DBZ in very good quality, but i didn't realize it was over 100gb (and it was only the first fucking arc)

so uh, does anyone know the best torrent/mega of DBZ? i am trying to find the original original, with bruce falconers music and "OVER 9000!!!". please help a brotha out.

>lying SHITrentard lying
nice headcanon Paco

>cloth paco samefag replying for the 3rd time because noone takes his lies seriously

Hearts fought CHADren, lost, and admitted CHADren was indeed the strongest in the multiverse.
This happened. This is fact. This is the reality that you must cope with. And no damage control will help you. No mental gymnastics will cover up the truth.

Cry about it. Seethe over it. Rip out your hair in anger. Shit your pants in fury. Ululate in despair. CHADren is the strongest and you must cope.

Attached: 1558861560660.jpg (723x480, 49K)

Cope
found the lying SHITrentard

Attached: 1558646457892.png (1280x720, 1.14M)

Goku would be the obvious choice as he can mimic hakai in the manga and his instant transmision would be usefull as fuck. He won't do it though, never. That pretty much only leaves Frieza and Vegeta, leaning to the first one since basically that's what he already does

Based

Seethin Cucklycuck.

Toriyama intended it to be canon but then he had Chi-chi around. He didn't know what to do with her so he went that way

No more brother wars

JESUS CHRIST!!
They warned him though

This will never not be funny since it's fucking timeless

>C-Cope for exposing me as a joke once again...
So this is the level of Jinericfriends?

Attached: dragon-ball-broly-super-still-1.jpg (600x315, 24K)

>begitacucks

Attached: 1561360393851.jpg (500x338, 22K)

I pump in a little every now and then, mostly on big celebrations like this one. Whaling on this is fucking dumb though

I accept your concession, cloth paco.

There's a new movie in production. When will your manga come back from hiatus?

>SHITrentard samefagging again
Yikes

Attached: sowhat.png (365x220, 25K)

>Paint edits

>*moans* harder, goddess, harder!

Attached: el trabajo.png (1280x720, 779K)

Thinking of Vegeta as a masochist really changes a lot of scenes in DBZ and Super.

Attached: D8pcpyUW4AIF6jY.jpg (1913x1076, 196K)

>Jiren can't break free from base Goku's hold
>Saganbo can one-shot SS3 Goku
Which Moro minion could Jiren have any hope to defeat?

FUCKING BASED LEGION

>another fucking retelling of dbz
>not even trying to do one for super
I know Super sucks but not even one game adaptation?

Attached: bugeetuh.jpg (413x500, 109K)

GET LAID is funnier. Take some time off Yea Forums.

Rent
Free

source on that pic?

El Hermano de Zarbon?

BEZIITAA!!

Attached: 1522038320213.png (807x678, 880K)

>projecting this hard

Look inside your nearest noose.

Why didnt Super Buu revert to Evil Buu when Majin/Good Buu was removed? Instead he reverted into Kid Buu for some mysterious reason.

Attached: 1558065760740.png (640x480, 181K)

Attached: JirenChadisLaughingatYou.png (410x428, 65K)

That was a spiritual absorption not a physical one

B-Brolybros...

Attached: 9dda0c8327d45e6116535586a1c8ce50.jpg (620x918, 69K)

Does that mean Yamcha is part of the Vegeta bloodline?

>G-GOKU-SAMA PLEASE LET ME GO

Attached: jobren immobilized by base goku.jpg (278x232, 34K)

How can you anons have the audacity, to criticize, DBGT, with that anons pic related?

I mean come on.

Attached: Vegetastach.jpg (897x627, 124K)

>posting an edited version

Please.

Attached: cheelai only wants the STRONGEST.jpg (620x918, 246K)

Fucking based holy shit HAHAHAH

>out of place Goku's arm
Perspectivetaro strikes again.

BASED

Attached: The Chadest.png (1359x731, 584K)

Brolybros....

Based and saved.

Sauce holy shit

BASED.

Attached: JIRENren.jpg (648x1035, 140K)

here is a list of vegeta's accomplishments
>teamkilled nappa
>killed a hundred civilians at the world martial arts tournament
>killed himself

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-11-21-11h02m51s373.png (512x384, 244K)

damn, no one wants to help me out? one of you fags must have something

We only care about canon DB here

Based Jirenchad

Imagine Saganbo jobbing to final form Freeza kek

Attached: 1560709050107.jpg (540x304, 51K)

>implying Saiyan honor is the same as human honor

yeah DBZ

Saganbo is stronger and better looking than SHITren

>Does that mean Yamcha is part of the Vegeta bloodline?

No. It means Vegeta is a Yamchad fanboy. So much so he went after Yamchad's sloppy seconds.

Reminder:
Faulconer + Funimation Dub is the only way to watch DBZ. Any other method is third world country tier.

Attached: reminder that this is the best dragon ball game.jpg (640x657, 80K)

>SHITrentard samefagging again
Oy retard instead of spamming on /lgbt/ and /int/ put your multiple personalities to work to keep this thread alive.

Enter CHADza.

Attached: Emperor.jpg (720x390, 22K)

Based
cope

Dub is prone to mistranslations, stupid dub-isms (such as Freeza in dub calling Saiya-jin "monkeys" or "apes," when he doesn't do that in the original), and characters forever having their names and attacks and names dub-localized (such as Saiya-jin being pronounced wrong).

But whatever, stroke your nostalgia dick and say that dub > sub when it isn't. You are just used to one over the other.

>CHADza

Attached: 28xp-pepefrog-articleLarge.jpg (600x600, 29K)

The offcial OST is horrible compared to Faulconer. I fall asleep trying to fight fights in the sub.

Attached: freezer.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

>Jirenlards still churning out cuck porn to shill their gay ayy
OBSESSED

Attached: BrolyTrashesJiren.jpg (342x316, 27K)

Enter GODasu

Attached: End of the Universe.png (480x640, 98K)

Absolutely based

God, it used to be so good. What happened?

Toyotaro (while not as bad as some people think) is not the artist Toriyama was, and DB in general has just been on too long.

But Vegeta did defeat android 19.

I guess that's it really.

Attached: Notsosmug.png (446x446, 291K)

STAHP IM DA PWINCE!!

Attached: 1562002820078.jpg (1132x1705, 571K)

he also knocked toppo out of ToP in toei's fanfic, of course

F-Frieza-sama...FORGIVE ME...!

Attached: Roasted Vegetable-Prince accepts 2-0.jpg (480x360, 21K)

>OFFICIAL GOKU VICTORIES IN ALL OF SUPER:
1. Winnie the Pooh
2. A girl

>OFFICIAL GOKU LOSSES IN ALL OF SUPER:
1. Beerus
2. Frieza
3. Frost
4. Hit
5. Goku Black
6. Jiren
7. Jiren
8. Jiren
9. Jiren
10. Jiren

>OFFICIAL VEGETA VICTORIES IN ALL OF SUPER:
1. Frieza
2. Frost
3. Magetta
4. Cabba
5. Goku Black
6. Toppo

>OFFICIAL VEGETA LOSSES IN ALL OF SUPER:
1. Beerus
2. Hit
3. Frieza
4. Goku Black
5. Jiren
6. Jiren

He offed Frieza's army.

He more or less beat him in the manga, though Frieza killstole.

Attached: vegeta_toppo_manga.jpg (800x1200, 238K)

>Get murdered by frieza

T-technically that was a win for bejita!

Just like a cheese Star Trek poster. I love it.

Attached: EAVfnDAUIAA-aHE.jpg (764x1200, 235K)

Causing detransformations counts as KO
Vegeta still received the loss from the planet getting nuked, 1-1

>shoud we put Moro in front maybe
>nah let's put this fucking irrelevant Marty Stu noone likes because he's soooo cool

Why the fuck is Toyo/Tori so obsessed with Merus?

grandpa gotta get the world out to sell his new series

Remember when people thought Merus was going to turn out to be a villain because he was so competent that it seemed like foul play?

>G-guys please buy my shitty new manga... *raughs sadly*

Attached: AA1.jpg (686x757, 59K)

Nah is clearly an homage to sci-fi posters like pic related, and in those the villain is always in the back. The problem with the cover is that everything is very compressed and it looks messy. Otherwise is okay. Not the best, but certainly no the worst.

Attached: 71O5p5CCROL._SL1127_.jpg (1127x519, 166K)

I mean, we know Toyo is a huge Star Wars fan. He even has an autographed picture of Princess Leia.
>>instagram.com/p/BOjyN4-BJOf/
>>instagram.com/p/BLUyk4tB00i/

>OFFICIAL JIREN VICTORIES
1. Tardku x20
2. Bejita x10
3. Cuckza x5
4. Jobdroid 17
5. sHit
6. K(uck)ale
7. Maji Kayo

>OFFICIAL JIREN LOSSES
1. The combined effort Android 17, Frieza, Vegeta and Goku

>OFFICIAL JOBLY VICTORIES
No one

>OFFICIAL JOBLY LOSSES
1. Bejita
2. Gogeta
3. Whis
4. A chocolate bar

>4. A chocolate bar

Attached: 1543812579465.png (203x205, 53K)

You forgot the dog collar

Attached: kekly jobbing to collar-sama.png (178x249, 116K)

Mexicans

>He offed Frieza's army.
Then was offed by Frieza hissed

Enter Dogly

Attached: 1562492482006.jpg (178x249, 31K)

Lots of people love Merus

Could Bulma defeat Megamind?

No, but Vegeta intelligente calvo can

Attached: tfw two smart too win.jpg (249x202, 7K)

How to fix the Black Star Dragon Ball saga substantially:

>1. Make Pan a significantly better character by honing on some more specific traits
The Pan of GT was them trying to shove her into too many character molds at once and she suffered for it. They wanted a kid appeal character, a punk tomboy, a Bulma-esque girly girl, a fish out of water, and someone who Goku needed to save when times got tough like Bulma. GT's Pan has no real through most of the story arc and more than half the time just raises the question of "why is she even here?" Here's an easy fix: just make her a bit more like kid Goku and don't shove her into the Bulma role too. Give her the Power Pole, make her more excitable and adventurous, go off what she displayed at the end of the manga. Hell, play up an innocent curiosity or friendly demeanor like Gohan had. Just pick something and focus on it instead of trying to force her into so many different roles. The Pan of GT comes off less like an organic growth of her character and more something that was the result of Toei's marketing decisions.

>2. Add some more members to the cast, at least two
A lot of the GT Trio's issues tend to come from something I brought up in what I said about Pan, really, but truthfully it can apply to Trunks and even Goku too, just to lesser degrees. They're trying to shove them into too many different molds and not doing so organically. Diversifying the cast a bit would help ease that. If you absolutely need a more girly character, one to fill the Bulma role and contrast the tomboyish Pan, one's been there since the end of the manga too: Bra. Could even play up that contrast for some tension, with Bra ending up stuck on the trip as a result of Pan's overeager desire for adventure, with a character arc for the two of them being them managing to understand one another better. Bra's reluctance to get involved in any major engagements gives a natural "one of the team's in trouble" that fits better her than it does Pan.

Attached: 1563561681025.png (827x713, 239K)

>chocolate
Jej

WHAT THE FUCK BROLYBROS??? I thought /our Gokutard/ hated him....

Attached: clip+(2019-07-25+at+09.11.42).jpg (1324x863, 182K)

Similarly, either Goten or Uub being someone Trunks can bounce ideas off on and interact with would help Trunks' character stand out more, with him not having to play straight man to the antics of Goku and Pan all the time. Goten as a choice would mean we could see more of his growth as a character different from Goku, while Uub could easily take some of that straight man role in bewilderment to the antics the group gets up to while also giving insight into what's changed for Goku in the last few years. Either would make the cast as a whole much, much better.

>3. Goku needs one of two things:
To have his de-aging actually mean something in terms of his character beyond lacking techniques for a few episodes, be it memory loss so he lacks memory of most everyone and has to recover them, or show actual struggle harnessing most of his power and slowly struggling to get it back. Imagine, instead of just nonchalantly going Super Saiyan when the battle got too tough, Goku was truly on the ropes against Ledgic and his transformation into Super Saiyan took actual effort. Or, if Goku retained most of his power but had little idea on how to really utilize it correctly because all his memories were gone, but still helping everyone to the best of his ability because it's in his nature to help out his friends, tapping into Super Saiyan subconsciously once say, Trunks or Pan or someone gets in trouble. GT honestly wasted Goku by having him be such a non-character, it ruins a lot of its attempts at tension because Goku never takes anything seriously.

Attached: 1563561802617.gif (500x375, 573K)

>4. The Machine Mutants shouldn't be thrown aside once Baby comes into the picture
The biggest waste in the entire Black Star Dragon Ball arc is the Machine Mutants. They're given a substantial amount of setup, shown to be actual threats, and General Rildo especially is given a lot of unique abilities and powers... and then just gets fucking wasted and killed off in a way that should be impossible given what was established about him. Allow the Machine Mutants to remain an actual threat, don't just toss them aside the moment Baby shows up. Hell, have Baby take control of them as their leader, giving him some minions to use for his eventual Earth conquest. Dragon Ball is always at its best when the villain has some unique minions to use, and the Machine Mutants were just about custom made for someone like Baby to use.

Attached: 1563561923601.png (2409x2061, 1.02M)

J to the I to the R to then EN, the biggest and strongest amongst all men.

>saga
Stopped reading there.

KEK

Garbage bait. Jobren the begger is the weakest

Cope Doglyspic

Learn the meaning of begging, you ESL shitter.

>Pan and Bra yuribait
Nice

Attached: 23099310_144898169476766_3539218201986465792_n.jpg (480x480, 46K)

JI to the RE to the N to the GRAY, to the Arabs and tacos he brings dismay.

BASED

GT is too terrible to fix, just remove it from everyone's memories and we'll all be better for it

Rumors say that Jiren got that strong because he could pay for the best trainers with all the money he saved by not paying rent.

Are you saying Jiren was somehow living...

...RENT FREE?

Where was Jiren living "RENT FREE"?

Attached: Jiren_thanks_you_for_the_free_rent_(maniacal_laughter_ensues.png (651x1221, 325K)

youtube.com/watch?v=F_WtV7iqgIM
HUMANCHADS RISE UP

Attached: ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀.jpg (1126x989, 808K)

Jiren fought a god of destruction once. The loser had to wear a clown outfit for the rest of his life.

Attached: tenor.png (500x280, 74K)

Attached: 1562639525353.png (631x524, 618K)

>GT is too terrible to fix, just remove it from everyone's memories and we'll all be better for it

I'm terribly sorry user, but that is completely impossible.

GT will forever remain, in the mind, body and souls.

Pic related, so it imprints into your memory.

Attached: Please, please, please just give it a chance.png (796x364, 75K)

In feeble minds.

Beerus had a power contest with a clown GoD once, the loser had adopt the most retarded mortal he could find.

Attached: Prisoners.png (1420x1208, 2.58M)

Based Saganbo the destroyer of SHITrentards!

Attached: Prisoners2.png (735x531, 384K)

imma point and laugh at it
VEGETA IS WEAKER THAN BUILDINGS LMAO

so what will be their fates at the end of the arc?

AIEEEEEEEEE!

KAKAROTO WHERE ARE YOU, HE'S KILLING MEEEEEE!

Attached: 6508c90982a90597501df8b5c744aa183a9fa5_hq.gif (500x279, 913K)

Go to U11 and rape the pride jobbers

Attached: HermanodeBuu.png (262x283, 165K)

how if the galactic patrol will be after them?

kek

Attached: Dodoria.png (237x269, 110K)

Kek why do you pathetic manchildren still watch this garbage? It's not even fucking on anymore, watch real anime with actual writing and plot instead of constipated screaming and hair color changes, this shit is made for LITERAL children

AAAAAAARGH YAJIROBE-SAMA PLEASE NOT MY BACK IT HURTS

Attached: 1550702117747.png (1100x688, 771K)

See

This is made for high testosterone MEN.

>s-see how many shitposts we have?!
Not something to be proud of dragon virgin. Shonenkeks should die.
>children's cartoon
>for men
For manchildren maybe seeing as how even the author thinks that.

Chads of Yea Forums. Cope forever.

>killed the entire ginyu force
>beat jobku twice
>beat jobza
>is the most popular character
cope forever.

Attached: 2-0[3].png (632x830, 675K)

I think we are the only true chads who don't even allow moe/waifugarbage being posted in here. A true oasis of intellect and manliness in this incel desert.

Reminder, Vegeta did not defeat...

...JIREN,

To be fair, no one did

This.
Jiren
Got
Benched
AFTER
The
Two
Jobbers.

Weren't these threads infested with Cauliniggers a few months ago?

Superior masters of Yea Forums

B-Buu?

That was during the ToP
Now there's a mentally I'll loner that spams his folder.
Preventive measures against that mong are easy to take.
Chads here have been instructed to apply a filter as "*caulifla*" in filenames. That fixes it.

And where are they now? Like the user before said, the chads of Yea Forums didnt allow it.

Luckily those two dykes were temporary secondary characters that will never show up again. As its the case with the hype riding incels.

Chadchad The Chad is the most powerful character ever.

Attached: You Know.png (800x600, 482K)

It's going to happen in a couple years
Caulifla and Kale were merely the testing grounds for Toei
Pan and Bra are gonna become gays

Who? I only know Chadchad cha CHAD.

Reminder that THE copely camel (aka cloth paco) is a Kefla waifutard.

Fucking hell, why is the Super anime so retarded. Why the fuck did I watch that dogshit
>those fucking recap arcs
Seriously, the manga got it right. Just establish what changed and move on. Why does the Fukkatsu no F arc even exist, nothing that matters changes, just watch the fucking movie.
>that absolute QUALITY in the U6 tourney arc
>Blue Kaio Ken is one of the ugliest forms in existence and just fully removes any consequence to using Kaio Ken
>purple Vegeta with blue hair
>the """"""mystery""""" of Goku Black
>purple Zamasu
>fucking Rage transformation that only happens now when Trunks saw Gohan and his mother die without such a thing happening
>SPIRIT SWORD
>Zamasu turning into a universal .jpg
>time ring box
>all that awful filler inbetween Goku Black and Universal Survival
>the entire Universal Survival arc
Why did you guys tell me to watch this? This is so much worse than the manga. Why the fuck did Frost even get erased individually if he was just going to come back? Why was Gohan's greatest achievement in the series knocking out two Nameks and being Freeza's dog? Why does the anime mercilessly bully Yamucha? If you want Roshi in the tourney, just ignore him, why was the tone so spiteful in regards to him.
God I fucking hate the anime so much.

Attached: 1474590054845.jpg (1200x300, 78K)

I... I like Dragon Ball Super.

Attached: Huh.png (656x812, 495K)

Unironically I think they rehashed the arcs solely to bring them in line with the Toei filler continuity, since the movies contradict them.

Attached: the final requiem for toeishits_v2.jpg (3372x4000, 3M)

>regularly mocked in other threads, that is when people even remember your irrelevant asses exist
>there's talk of permanently banning Dragon Ball threads
>c-c-c-chads of Yea Forums
Whimper some more you fucking shonenvirgin.

Are you talking about LORDCHADGODCHADKINGCHADPOWERFULCHAD the CHADKINGGODCHADMASTERCHADRULERCHADCHAD?

Attached: CHADren's Castle.jpg (1450x1088, 482K)

I know that the literal taco that lacks self-awareness and spams "jobrenburro" is a filthy Jobhanfag.

>new IP
The absolute fucking state

>literally not a new IP
Maybe you should get a better ISP, Paco. That is if you can in that third-world taco-hole you call a country.

Gohan was a main character at that point. Now he's about as irrelevant as the humans

>Shueisha a promoting company known for shilling the manga they own
DIDIDISCARDED toyomong.

Based

Why does Trunks look nothing like Yamcha or Vegeta??

Attached: 439A6493-54ED-418E-9A15-CB26107742BA.gif (480x360, 709K)

Same
It's trash, but so was Z and GT
Just entertaining trash

I made that post that is screenshotted because I was making fun of Gohan you retard.
Also, he was a main character at that time. The MCs of the Namek arc were Kulilin, Gohan and Vegeta.

>admits we live RENT FREE in his head
>screeching autistically IN TEARS on /qa/ to please make the big bad CHADS go away
>his dispair falls on deaf ears
>DBS remain the chads of Yea Forums

MINDBROKEN.

Only main character was Goku you mong. If Jobhan was a main character then so was Bulma, Krillin and the Ginyu force.

>regularly mocked in other threads.
So not only do we live in your heads rent free but we also inspire envy, which turns into hate

>Jobhanfag frantically backpedalling
>Goku not an MC
HAHAHAHA

They co-own the fucking IP, you absolute retard. You have no idea how any of this works, do you? Go back to jerking off to your laser light shows and ATATATATATAT you fat, ugly, out-of-shape virgin NEET.

This. So fucking imposing that people talk about us instead of their dead, boring slice of life series.

>Jobhanfag frantically backpedalling
If you couldn't understand that that post was making fun of Gohan, that's on you. I don't know how you fuck up that bad, you have to be an ESL to miss the joke.
>Goku not an MC
Up to that point, Goku was barely in the Namek arc. He hadn't done anything and had basically no connection to the events occurring. He's only really a main character of it near the end when he fights Freeza, and even then, he has no connection to Freeza or the fight going on.
He's basically a plot device in that arc.

> that is when people even remember your irrelevant asses exist
Are you illiterate as well as a virgin, shonencuck?
>random off-topic babbling and caps lock abuse
I see you're all of 15 years old. I guess it's slightly less embarrassing for you to be enjoying this sub-par, entry-level, casual, normie-tier crap.

Also focus on the actual new generation. No, Trunks and Goten aren't part of it, they are too old and they already had their time in the Buu arc. Don't be afraid to introduce new characters that aren't related to the old cast.

Gohan, Krillin, and Piccolo were all main characters at that point. Arguably Vegeta too. There can be more than one main character, user. Obviously Goku is the centerpiece but that doesn't automatically make everyone that's not Goku a side character.

Again
>that is when people even remember your irrelevant asses exist
Are you just incapable of reading? No wonder you tards are anime-only.

>seething when BTFO
They are a PROMOTING and PUBLISHING company. They don't write anything nor make any content. They own the manga adaptation. So what the fuck you think they gonna do besides try to sell the manga? Grow the fuck up.

>anything that's not Dragon's Balls is slice of life/moe
The absolute state of the retards in these threads.

Again, you fucking retard, they co-own the IP with Toriyama. Screaming and crying and throwing a fit won't change that. Now you can either cope in silence or continue embarrassing yourself.

No, your cheap attempt at damage controlling the SELF-ADMITTED fact that we live rent free in your head ("b-b-but only if we actually remember you haha i totally don't think about you ALL the time") was discarded.

Bawl your eyes out some more on /qa/. Seethe and shiver. Shake. Weep, wail, whimper, and whine. Ululate in despair. Scream and screech. Sob, bawl, and mewl. Beg and plead. Tremble.
It's pretty comfy inside your head, I have to say.

it's more like
>dude remember when we used to watch shit like naruto and dragon ball?
>holy fuck yeah, what an embarrassment
>*returns to the intellectual discussion at hand pertaining to philosophy and whatever themes the highly sophisticated show we're watching espouses*

>G-Goku is not the MC of his own series h-haha
This is your average Jobhantard, everyone.

>irrelevant
So irrelevant that you took time out of your day to come to this thread and bitch about it

>strawman
>i-i-if I ignore that part of the post i-it doesn't count
Pathetic. Truly pathetic. Just like your garbage franchise.
>Bawl your eyes out some more on /qa/. Seethe and shiver. Shake. Weep, wail, whimper, and whine. Ululate in despair. Scream and screech. Sob, bawl, and mewl. Beg and plead. Tremble.
It's pretty comfy inside your head, I have to say.
Holy fucking cringe. This by itself perfectly encapsulates the absolute circus of autism and unintentional hilarity that is these threads.

Gotta make sure you retards remember your place and that you enjoy an objectively bad series and are objectively incorrect for doing so.

t. hiatusxhiatus fag

And? What the fuck are you even trying to imply. I already told you what their job is.

Bro! You just posted cringe!

He is the MC of the series, I never disputed that, he's just basically a side character for most of the Namek arc and only goes back to being a Main Character near the end.
MCs not being the main character for some sections of a series is not a new thing. It happened twice in HxH and it will happen again. In Twin Peaks, Dale Cooper was literally out of the series for a majority of the third season, and no, Dougie and his Dale Cooper's doppleganger are not Dale Cooper.

>some dumbass moeshitter was audacious enough to leave his kennel without permission and come into the CHADS' DEN
>starts crying about CHADgon CHAD CHADper as if he'll accomplish anything but receiving another sound beating from the punishing hand of his superior CHAD masters

Attached: 1496141740435.png (1366x768, 1.39M)

>so panicked and trembling he fails at quoting correctly

Better run home to /qa/ and bawl your eyes out again because the big bad Chads of Yea Forums pimpslapped you, maybe THIS time someone there will finally listen to your sobbing.

>damage controlling this hard
You lost. Cry.

RENT
FREE

This. Even himself realized that he was making a rent-free confession, so he quickly set up that petty damage control tactic. Too bad our all encompassing intellects leave nothing unchecked.

all shonen is for babies and retards with no standards.

>violet evergarden
>devilman crybaby
>made in abyss
>neon genesis evangelion
>children of the whales
>plastic memories
literally all of these incorporate heavy philosophical and intellectual themes in one way or another. you know, because they actually have plot, characterization, and good writing that's not just "HIS NUMBER IS EVEN BIGGER THAN THE LAST GUY'S"

>meaningless babble
Don't let me catch you forgetting your place again, shonenbaby.

>is completely illiterate
>h-hehe we're smart guise r-r-right
You, too. Know your place at the bottom of the anime barrel.

>can't refute it

What the fuck I won AGAIN?

>Jobhanfag is also a hxhfag
OHNONONONONO

>Even himself realized
>incomprehensible ESL babble

You seriously won't answer the question?

>reading a series makes you an 'x' fag
I probably know more about DB than you, you fucking ESL tard

Refute...
>H-HAHA WE WON
>RENT FREE
Is this really how autistic these threads are?

>n-n-no please keep arguing with me so I can pretend I've won
Back to your kennel.

I'm a gogeta fag, but this is simply not true.

Attached: a3085e6eb114432e571e3c6c1a0ba312.jpg (444x674, 61K)

Quoting is NOT an arguement.
Anyone else?

>can't refute it

Holy shit all these free wins and I literally don't even have to do anything.

Why does DB cause so much butthurt on fans of inferior, forgettable series?

Attached: CHADza.gif (500x282, 1.59M)

>damage controlling
I don't bother arguing with obvious ESL posters.

Because our threads are objectively the best and they can't handle it.

There's nothing to refute, you mong. It's like asking someone to refute you calling them a doody-head. Are you legitimately autistic?

>shitposting generals
>the best
I love these retarded threads as much as anyone, but actually claiming they're high-quality is a little silly. I doubt a single fucking poster here posts unironically more than once per thread, it's just beautiful, retarded chaos.

>look nothing like
>just vegeta's face with bulma's hair

>God i hate these Chads always having fun and getting all the girls, ill just go to Yea Forums to have intellectual discussion pertaining to philosophy and whatever themes the highly sophisticated show has
>N-NOOO. HOW CAN THESE CHADS HAVE FUN IN THEIR THREADS. ITS NOT FAIR, THIS SHOULD BE A BOARD ONLY FOR TALKING ABOUT JAPANESE CARTOONS THAT NO ONE KNOWS OF
This is the only place on Yea Forums that i visit since its fun and i dont watch any other anime. You should honestly go outside once in a while and stop gatekeeping an entire board.

>can't refute it

Free wins.

>i dont watch any other anime
You should acquire taste. Expand your horizons, you fucking casual.

Quiet. You've been confirmed literal taco, obsessed with Jiren, a retarded Gohanfag and a hxhfag. Only thing that'd make it worse is being a waifufaggot.

>samefag SHITrencuck whimpering

If you honestly think that watching obscure ching chong cartoons makes you an intellectual and a philosopher you should go and read a book.

>can't read
As expected.

>obscure
shows what you know. ask me how i know you're fat, you fat fucking fatass

>dog posting when trounced with hard facts.
Don't let me see you spreading your Shueisha bait on my threads anymore, you hear me?

OH NO NO NO NO SPICLY BROS HOW CAN THIS BE.

Attached: joblycantoneshotcssbs.jpg (543x873, 131K)

>n-n-no please keep your masterful refutation to my retarded Toei fanfiction babble away PLEASE MASTER
Quiet, dog. QUIET.

THE BIG GETE STAR

>obsessed with Jiren
...But I don't like Jiren and that one post doesn't say I like him. He's literally the second worst antagonist in Dragon Ball if we choose to ignore GT and other side content.
>a retarded Gohanfag
But that post was making fun of Gohan
>and a hxhfag
Are you just unable to read? Are you so bad with your ESL classes that you can only read names of people from DB?

>doubt a single fucking poster here posts unironically more than once per thread, it's just beautiful, r
>500 posts
>80 average posters.
Look at this fucking brainlet, can't even into basic math.

>whimpering

>He's literally the second worst antagonist in Dragon Ball
Imagine still claiming something like this after multiple Jirenscholars have posted tomes of intellectual truth regarding the greatness behind Jiren the Gray.

You fucking idiot, acquire reading comprehension.
>I doubt a single fucking poster here posts unironically more than once per thread
I said no one posts UNIRONICALLY more than probably once per thread. Everything else they post is just shitposting.
Jesus Christ, you're fucking stupid. I can't believe I had to explain this to you. Stop speedreading.

>If I post gay porn and spam my headcanon people won't think I'm a schizo
DONE

Attached: 1555730683414.jpg (960x1200, 203K)

>This is the only place on Yea Forums that i visit since its fun and i d
Fucking this. As soon as I enter the moeshitting catalog, I type Super ASAP in search, to ignore all the other garbage.

Attached: 1507270285899.png (181x144, 24K)

>can't even write full sentences anymore
As expected of a Pablo.

I dont know, but to me it sounds like the guy who spends all his time watching anime and pretending that "*burp* God isnt real, Morty" makes him smart would be a lot fatter than a guy who actually goes outside of his house

>has no idea what I just said
The curse of being a Jirenscientist. My sagacious words go right over the average person's head.

>coping

S-SHITrenbros...

>babbling about unrelated nonsense
hit the gym, fatfuck.

Go choke on your taco, Eduardo.

>all those terrible anime
>fucking VEG and worse Devilman are your first picks
Expand your palette.

Attached: conan.gif (498x308, 1.58M)

Absolutely wrong.
Unironically these threads have the best of the meta discussions. Everything here has to be concise and solid otherwise you are gonna get a "nice headcanon" or a "not an argument"
Posters here constantly seek for a challenge in order to practice and hone their arguing skills. As a consequence the series has been discussed thoroughly and much more in depth than any other series so far.
If you take the time to venture to other threads, you will find all sorts of low quality posting such as: Avatarfagging, roleplaying, waifugarbage, incel topics and such. But here you can get as intellectual as you want, your arguments and points will be met with others of equal or even higher forcefulness.
The irony of these posts is the most sophisticated aswell. Take, for example, the dogposter. As autistic, lonely and crushingly bored as he may be, you cannot deny his lexicon and linguistic capabilities. Even the worst of these threads is admirable in certain ways.
Or for example the Toyofags. Merely be using hard evidence and clever taunting tactics to induce rage and autistic fits on their opponents (ex: holy shit Im smart at this), they have managed to debunk an entire medium of the series (anime) as non canon. Truly an admirable feat.
All of this success, obviously, is sure to breed jealously and envy. And as a result, we get pathetic attempts at "invasions" from lower tier shonens and 2 digit IQ posters, albeit ineffective as it can be.

>frantically backpedalling
Why can't retards here accept defeat even once?

Dragon Chads, why the fuck are we so smart?

>actual seething

>dragon virgin telling anyone to expand their palate
don't touch me you filthy fucking casual.

We're the smartest and the cutest

Attached: 56771070_p16_master1200.jpg (540x660, 145K)

It's not my fault you lack reading comprehension, you goddamn idiot. Anyone with a functioning brain would have easily been able to tell what I meant. Obviously that doesn't include you.

>adulterating a Teointellectuals' pasta
Sasuga mischievous toyolards. Truly scum.

Maybe I'll get through if I speak in your native language
DOG DOG DOG SPIC KNEEL COPE COPE COPE KNEEL COPE COPE JOB SPIC SPIC SPIC

Have you ever seen the inside of a gym. And seeing it in anime while you waste your life sitting home doesnt count. Also learn to read, loser.

Okay retard, hope you enjoy only being able to discuss 12 anime and nothing else.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Chuukan Kanriroku Tonegawa - 24 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.40_[2018.12.25_19.22.24].jpg (1280x720, 107K)

>panicked spamming

nice. i downloaded half of this one time and forgot to bookmark it thank you senpai

But how can a saiyan-human hybrid regenerate their arm?

Attached: apicture.png (499x651, 298K)

Learn to math, and some humility. You fuckface.

Based user beating a permavirgin in his own game

You can't even 1/2/3/4 you DYEL cunt.

I'm the biggest Chad in these threads. That is a fact. It's because I can watch more than one series and still see Dragon Ball as one of the better manga out there.

Attached: 1511425932569.jpg (1280x720, 328K)

i think she put her arm back on

New thread:

But DB has god awful writing compared to millenial shonen like Naruto Clorox and Wan Peso.

can't hear you over all that jiggling fat, you fat fucking overweight obese fat fucking fatty.

how long are they going to drag out the moro arc? are they just buying time for the next anime season?

No? I guess you're just functionally illiterate then. Can't say I'm shocked.

Acquire reading comprehension. Alternatively, stop pretending to be retarded to save face after realizing you read my post wrong.

Kys waifushitter.

Yes. Toyo was ordered by Toei to just go into filler mode while they prepare the next movie and the anime arc to follow it

DB managed to fall apart in its last two arcs. Before that it was fairly consistent, the biggest inconsistency it ever had was with dates, like the 8 months from the first arc to the Tenkaichi Budokai or the Artificial Humans showing up on May 12th and the Cell Games being on May 9th.

>I am the biggest chad because i watch the most anime
I dont think you know what a Chad is. Also i know that you are a virgin and that you will stay a virgin forever. This is the last (you) i will give you. Enjoy your pathetic existence

No. Grow up and learn to accept defeat.

SEETHING.

Attached: jobku2.jpg (1178x869, 332K)

I have a gf who liked Kami no Kami and Fukkatsu no F, and she thinks Vegeta is hilarious.
She tried reading the manga, dropped at the Saiyajin arc because it was too gorey for her.

Good pup. Seethe. Seethe obediently. Seethe for your master.

eat shit niglet

>refusing to acquire reading comprehension
Then don't seethe when you fuck up, misread a simple post, and then get called a retard, retard.

>posturing about his imaginary girlfriend in a shitposting general on a Lebanese cooking forum

My gf thinks Light Yagami did nothing wrong and he favourite manga is Fullmetal Alchemist.
She is also white, Christian and never had a computer or a phone till she was 16.
This is all canonical to my life.

Nice blogpost, how about shutting the fuck up and posting your fanfiction elsewhere?

How can it be fanfiction if it actually happened.
Stop being mad that someone else is more successful than you Superspic

>Coping

the original words are "debt must be paid" so it works

Interesting to see Krillin powerful for a change.

This please the Krillin fans.

Up until the point, krillin died.

Attached: Look_it's_Videl.png (144x156, 30K)