Jojo GW Final ep this Sunday

Do you have any expectations?

Attached: EAAYWIiVAAA83Vf.jpg (4096x2896, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangadex.org/chapter/24492/44
youtube.com/watch?v=ziE3K8FOXMI
youtube.com/watch?v=Zt0V2YEVmqA
twitter.com/YonkouProd/status/1147288318297591809
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Would be nice if it was a full hour long/45 minute long episode and not two episodes back to back.

Stone ocean pv

I just hope it has better storyboarding than the last episodes. Sleeping Slaves is like my second favorite arc in the part.

Also, there's been no color swaps since Oasis. Lame.

Attached: green and purple king crimson never.png (734x982, 1.36M)

wouldnt make sense. 2 different arcs.

There isn't very much of the Diavolo "fight" left. Sleeping Slaves will probably start ~15 minutes into the first episode.

Since I've read it years ago I didn't keep up with the show, are they adapting Purple Haze Feedback?

I mean, I would hope they add some more to the ending like they did in part 4 but I'm not gonna hold my breath.

They've added so much content already. Of course they'll add more to the ending.

no

Now that the part 5 anime is ending now I just want to ask
Have you guys noticed part 5 when compared to other parts has a weirdly higher number of stands that could go out of control or can just indiscriminately cause mass chaos and death
Purple haze, silver chariot requiem, the grateful dead, baby face, notorious B.I.G and green day

I'm seriously going to miss Doppio and KC, bossu can suck a big fat cock though, overall super enjoyable part

Makes sense since Part 5 is about being a slave to destiny

elaborate

Just put this mess out of its misery already.

no

They've gone out of their way to contradict PHF.

I'm excited to see if they add any new stuff to the ending. I also can't wait for Part 6.

bump

It's easy really. Just make a noose and put your neck in it.

fag

This thread is shit. Have some art.

Attached: Ripples of Adventure2.jpg (862x1455, 490K)

Damn, now I wish Araki had developed this art style in Part 6

What about even earlier?

Attached: Ripples of Adventure1.jpg (853x1449, 484K)

Post more!

less, i give it 10-12 mins at most

Kira actually looks handsome here.

i want to fuck the bunny

Im glad we're moving on to the superior part, hope we get a preview for stone ocean

Almost has a faint resemblance to Christian Bale from American Psycho.

Oasis was the last "real" fight. We may see colorswaps in skeeping slaves however.

Waiting with hype.

What time EST?

Pretty sure it's 10PM Japan time so 9AM EST give or take the time it takes to sub.

There's more from the set of pictures I've posted but I didn't save them. Do a search for "Hirohiko Araki Ripples of Adventure" if you're interested. It's an art exhibit Araki put together, both pictures I've posted are actually paintings. Here's some fan art.

Attached: stardust stands.png (1132x617, 1.37M)

>the magician's red

Attached: file.png (500x500, 259K)

Honestly they can start it off with Sleeping Slaves and then go back to infinite deaths. Wouldn't change much and would make the ending not seem as quick

I don't know why people want to shuffle around Sleeping Slaves. It wouldn't work as well if moved to anywhere than where it is. Interrupting the current events for Sleeping Slaves would be retarded and completely destroy any sense of pacing.

Sleeping Slaves should have been at the beginning

>spoils 3 character deaths
>at the beginning
Come on, now.

Attached: E6D626E8-7CAD-4B4D-9107-F2C8546CAFF9.png (620x531, 146K)

Sleeping Slaves should have had its own season

Sleeping Slaves should have had its own show

Bros it's not fair. He deserved better. He had the arrow in his hand. He was worthy. He didn't even get an honest manfight, he just gets destroyed as soon as GE Requiem appears. King Crimson is the coolest looking boss stand, he didn't deserve to go out like this.

Attached: best boy.png (1198x670, 849K)

Sleeping Slaves should have had its own genre

I miss him

Attached: 1560361164921.jpg (1920x1076, 202K)

SP looks so surprised like he was taken off guard in the picture

It’s ok Diavolbro, we’ll make it through this...this is a trial.

Attached: E51C0E39-6ADE-471E-B480-9C719285B35A.jpg (822x822, 147K)

My infinite asspull

it's genuinely sad, he deserved to win much more than some 15 year old who didn't heal abbacchio.

Attached: king crimson thoughtful.png (1920x1080, 2.38M)

Name: user
Stand: speed-reader

Got bored and had to get part 7 over with

If there's anything I really hate about part 5, its GER.
It's too overpowered, and it lead to hundreds of people actually getting angry that Giorno didn't show up during MiH and solve everything himself with no effort.
There are people who actually wanted that to happen.

Why doesn’t Daft Punk have a stand?

Attached: 042A17D1-15AE-4D5B-976B-6EDE0E20B8DE.jpg (1086x1500, 549K)

Because its implied he was going to help, i really didnt care about giorno until he was mentioned. Still the actual ending of SO is better without giorno.

No.

>Why doesn’t Daft Punk have a stand?

Billie Eilish deserves one more.

Attached: Billie!.jpg (480x480, 45K)

>One more
What?

>daft punk
>stand ability name [AROUND THE WORLD]
>ability: able to swap 2 objects around (like law in one piece), and change its properties to the users need.

Stand User: Daft Punk
Stand Name : Superheroes
Stand Ability, Cosmic Event embodiment/manifestation - energy and physical powers change depending on various solar and spacial occurrences throughout the galaxy, e.g. Full moon, new moon, blood moon, eclipse, meteor showers etc.
also Billie does not deserve a stand more than Daft Punk.

Attached: superheroes.jpg (2500x2500, 780K)

reminder mista killed abbacchio and narancia

Attached: meeeestha.jpg (2048x1448, 242K)

All their song titles are basically abilities and stand names

The anime made me dislike him. He acted like a bitch near the end when Giorno wanted to find the boss. Bruno should have lived and had mista die

>even Bossu's own VA bullies him
Just stop, he's already infinitely dead

Attached: EABlUveU8AABvzK.png (640x329, 37K)

>even the narrator called diavolo a coward

Where? I don't recall

Attached: 03.jpg (780x1200, 767K)

Anyone else afraid that Jolyne will become the new Harley Quinn?
>dyed hair
>lesbo
>stronk
>extremely sexual

>lesbo

Go back.

What's with the lesbo meme for Jolyne? She dates dudes in the story.

Jolyne soon

Attached: A9183A6D-E09F-482A-B8A5-109EBD7ABB4E.gif (500x283, 622K)

wait, it's not over?

maybe I should stop mararthoning it then

it finishes in 4 days you're fine

>hides away like a punk bitch
>has his stand do the talking
>when finally confronted he tries to hide again
>only stays cause his daughter called him a punk bitch who was gonna run away again
>litterally begs bruno to let him win
>starts using playground taunts the second he thinks things are going his way
The boss is an actual child and just as ____cute

Cactus will bless you with fried chicken, but only if you respond with "Beetles are pretty cool" to this post.

Attached: chicken.png (811x617, 263K)

Animeonlys making assumptions.

Attached: jolyne.png (700x990, 1.33M)

2 hours left

Reminder that Bossu was the bottom in the relationship with Torisshu's mom

Until what?

It's his major character trait that defines everything he's doing. If I call a stupid person stupid it's not bullying, is it?

I want a full OVA of the dates they went on.

Attached: qt.jpg (1280x1440, 382K)

can anyone please post the gorgeous jjca panel from Steel Ball Run, with the sun shining and grass underneath a wooden porch

The boss was dressed like such a dork how did he wind up with her?

I found it if anyone wanted it

mangadex.org/chapter/24492/44

Who care, I dead, go home.

Attached: chinese king crimson.png (310x377, 56K)

he smelled good

Attached: 1559938783988.jpg (1280x1400, 600K)

End credit scene will be a pair of sneakers falling out of the sky and hitting Donatello on the head.

Donatella already told you user, he's beautiful and smells nice and likes frogs.

Attached: 1556316687318.jpg (820x615, 166K)

"Jotaro, you have to make a choice. You cannot keep running away from us going on constant business and research trips in Morioh, Italy, and Africa. You can either spend the rest of your days in those places hanging out with this "Koichi" you keep talking about and those goddamn dolphins and starfish, or you can stay with me and your daughter, be a good husband and father, and raise your daughter to not end up as either a stripper or a drug addict."

Attached: cdd.png (272x378, 223K)

I like

Breakdown, Giorno piano or Stardust crusaders?

I wonder how Jolyne theme is gonna turn out

Stardust crusaders can't be beat

I hope jolyne theme with electric guitar and violin

wtf

Attached: IMG_20190725_015631.jpg (505x469, 123K)

do you think we will get an expanded ending about giorno rising as the mafia boss?
the manga ending just showed mista opening a window and giorno getting his hand kissed.
Perhaps something about trish's new life, the burial of narancia and bruno or fugo hunting PHF

>fugo hunting PHF
What

It won't be related to PHF

Attached: FullVolpe.png (1536x2048, 428K)

It will be a HUGE disappointment.

why even bother reading it if you don't like it

Attached: hair.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

Because they are autonomous stands themselves, you idiot

Based Hairposter

There's like 10 minutes worth of shit left for the main arc, and Sleeping Slaves is pretty short too, like, one episodes worth of content at most, so I'm expecting some form of extended epilogue, if 4 got one then 5 should as well since it absolutely needs it more.

Shit like what did Trish do after this shit was over, did she stay in touch with Giorno/Mista, did they have some kind of funeral for the teammates that died, did fugo ever reconcile with Giorno/Mista, and did Polnareff ever contact Jotaro?

Throw in maybe some quick slideshow of Giorno/Mista running the gang and the ending would be golden.

Attached: 11487486867187.jpg (311x362, 18K)

> Lesbo

What? She was dating Romeo at the start of the manga and at least seems genuine when she asks Annasui to propose to her properly after the final battle.

I hope she gets a bit more screen time in 6's adaption, for being someone so important to Jolyne to be the only one who's allowed to call her Jojo, she's REALLY scarce in the manga, I don't think we even get her name.

Attached: 121185801288.png (379x440, 158K)

Atleast a 4 minute Jolyne masturbation scene

Attached: 149.jpg (626x794, 77K)

BRING BACK FUGO 2019

Some sort of hint that they are working on Part 6.

Attached: 1544549037992.gif (338x294, 3.79M)

It'll get done user, DP and the director seem pretty intent not to just end it on 5.

6 will probably be DIU level of quality or worse, but it'll get made.

I hope the reason they took two weeks to air was so they could get the licensing to have Gangsters Paradise or Gold as the ending

Attached: R-670395-1397321699-7611.jpeg.jpg (600x515, 57K)

It was just a scheduling conflict

I'd like to see a teaser for Stone Ocean like the one they did for SDC at the end of part 2, but that probably won't happen.

Attached: JoJo-Teaser-part-3.png (579x303, 207K)

I doubt there will be tease. I bet we will get an extended epilouge though

youtube.com/watch?v=ziE3K8FOXMI

It's pretty much confirmed we are getting an extended epilouge

it's EPILOGUE you morons

Wrong Gold.
youtube.com/watch?v=Zt0V2YEVmqA

He was a huge faggot, I don't feel bad for him one bit

Vento Oreo

uno brujo momento, gracias

I dont like the lips on killer queen. His arts great but I really hate how he draws lips now

Place you bets on how much of the episode will be dedicated to Red Leader dying over and over again. I'm thinking 47 minutes.

It's 1 hour special...
With Sleeping Slaves in it...

all of it. DP stops adapting Jojo and just continues to make increasingly elaborate and violent versions of Diavolo's death until the end of time

I dont know why people are so obssesed with piano as the ass kicking theme. SC will always be the OG

>3 had the best ending
>5 had the best fights over-all
>4 was the best part
Prove me wrong

time traveler here, Johnny's theme is by far the best.

>every part after 3 had a better ending than 3
>true
>false, 2, 5, 6, 7, and so far 8 are better

Them hips on D4C

>The end fights dont match up to DIO vs Jotaro and while not bad they simply cant defeat the kino of the seeign Kak, Iggy and Avdol in the clouds as DIO's body returns to dust as it should have been a100 years ago
>anime only so I cant talk on 6, 7 or 8 but I honestly didnt really feel 5 until the actually get to the Boss and 2 is only really good after Caesar dies DiU is always either comfy or suspensful (aside from Superfly fuck that fight)

>part 4
>anything but garbage

eek

>not liking part 4
Cringe

>BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN's in your ear
Did I mention that it also has the best OP

I bet you also think Giorno is an interesting character

not good

What's even the point of sleeping slaves?

Basically just cementing the theme of fate and shit.

but
why?

Was Araki that committed on making sure that part 5 ended up being shit?

It perfectly represents the theme of the series. Sometimes fate will throw bad shit at us, but we all have the choice to make the best of our past and make a brighter future. Diavolo believes that fate is the ultimate master no one can overcome and he is the king chosen by fate. But hes wrong. While Bruno's gang and even Doppio understand this. They accept their past and make the best of it. Diavolo tried to overcome his past and just expects fate to hand him a good future.

Sleeping slaves was an interesting little arc though?

>even Doppio understands this
Nigga he created a whole ass personality to deal with his past. Doppio didn't accept shit.

I see no difference between what Diavolo did and what the other characters did. They're all just trying to do what they can to survive and reach their goals.

Diavolo is trying to erase his past because he thinks it makes him weak and so remain at an endless peak while the crew accepts their muddied pasts as an important part of their lives and that make them stronger.

The difference is that Araki hates the mentally ill and thinks they should fail.

Rewatch part 5, but this time turn your fucking brain on

He's trying to erase the physical evidence of his past that his enemies are trying to use to track him down and murder him. He still accepts that his past happened.

I mean he literally says shit like ‘in order to grow we must erase the mistakes of our past’ and shit, I think his psychology about goes beyond just gang practicality.

His obsession with fate is pretty much why he's a gangster in the first place. He had a good life with a loving father but then he throw it away cuz his mommy was in prison so he must be a criminal too

Wanting to fix your mistakes is normal. Everybody does that.

Attached: x7.jpg (780x1200, 938K)

Not the way Diavolo does it, and not when he thinks his entire past is a mistake and the personification of fear.

Post stitches from recent episodes

>Not the way Diavolo does it,
But then the problem would be the way that he's doing it, not the fact that he's doing it at all
>and not when he thinks his entire past is a mistake and the personification of fear.
But he doesn't? It's not like he thinks finding the arrow was a mistake, or founding the gang was a mistake. He's only trying to cover up things from his past that can be used to kill him, which is pretty reasonable.

I mean he sewed his mother’s mouth shut and locked her under his house just because she was a criminal and that might’ve messed with his rep in the town, he’s just excessive regardless of where he is.

That doesn't really have anything to do with the idea of fate/accepting the past.

He thinks his mom being a criminal will negatively affect him either mentally or socially, he ‘erases’ this mistake in order to keep himself at his ‘peak’ fortune/fate

t. Sbrcuck who needs to stop mindlessly sucking Johnny"s crippled cock.

He encounters a problem in his life and resolves it. Every character does that. There's nothing different about Diavolo thematically.

when is the episode?

He was at the beginning

Sunday

I agree. Then Araki decided, like always, that he likes one of the side characters more and made him the main character instead. In this case it was Bruno

It wasn't even really a problem, worst case scenario people might give him weird looks or whisper about him for being the son of a criminal, but he was already the town dunce so its not like that even matters, and the way he 'solved' it was excessively violent and basically insane.

I love part 4, the main cast and everything but the minor antagonists were really lacking in comparison to part 5 and 6

Why was Diavolo a skinny airhead when he was nineteen (19) years old?

Well, it's hard to say for sure what his reasons were since it's never actually explained. But regardless, what he did or how he did it isn't relevant to that idea of fate.

Beginning: Bossu being damned to eternal deaths
Middle: Giorno becoming boss. Fugo returns. Giorno, Trish, or Pol start giving a speech about fate and suddenly Mista remembers
End: sleeping slaves
Very end: Jolyne teaser

She is NOT a lez

Doppio was the original personality

Funny

Because putting your penis in a vagina makes you a muscular 200IQ mob boss.

>Rihanna got a stand before Yeezy
Araki, why must you disappoint me?

> it's hard to say for sure what his reasons were since it's never actually explained.

I mean, his mother is a criminal and he hates shit from his past that he regards as 'mistakes' getting out, I don't really see why else he would bother locking her up like that since it's just a huge waste of effort otherwise.

And like I said,
> he ‘erases’ this mistake in order to keep himself at his ‘peak’ fortune/fate

By getting rid of his past and erasing anything he perceives to be a mistake he feels like he's on top of fate and nothing can get to him, he wants to always be at the 'result' i.e his peak fate/fortune. He wants to be the 'emperor' of his fate, when the reality is as we see in the sleeping slaves thing, no one can really 'escape fate', even if it can change a little with your actions

Jonathan must have been fucking around on Erina then

Yeah Johnny basically got his ass whooped by 2 Dio"s and a Valentine.

btfo

>By getting rid of his past and erasing anything he perceives to be a mistake he feels like he's on top of fate and nothing can get to him, he wants to always be at the 'result' i.e his peak fate/fortune.
>He wants to be the 'emperor' of his fate, when the reality is as we see in the sleeping slaves thing, no one can really 'escape fate', even if it can change a little with your actions
But this isn't really saying much. Being "the emperor of his fate" just means having a good life. "erasing his past" just means getting rid of things that can cause problems for him. It's the same thing that the heroes of the story do whenever they defeat an opponent, or heal their wounds.

there's literally a male interest in stone ocean, also araki wouldn't allow changes in the manga unlike americunts and their ttranny culture.

> Being the emperor of his fate just means having a good life
Not really, it's 'i need to be the most powerful and the most successful all the time.' real life has peaks and dips, you can't always be on top, and its delusional to think that you can rule over the 'good' results of fate forever. Trying to make shit work for you is one thing, but Diavolo will do basically anything to gain power and influence because he feels that fate should always be keeping him at his peak.

> "erasing his past" just means getting rid of things that can cause problems for him.
It's getting rid of anything he even perceives to be a mistake, not only that, he doesn't want any knowledge of himself, good or bad, to exist outside of him just knowing himself. Like I said, his mother was a good enough example of how insane he gets, he doesn't want a connection from himself to basically anything else in the past since it will just hold him back from his 'peak'

I don't really know how you can compare Diavolo's actions to the main groups, in their cases, they basically all have shitty pasts and pain that they've gone through, but that pain was necessary/fated to make them who they are, and trying to deny that fate or make it so that it never existed is, again, just delusional, and wont allow them to escape fate.

what are the subbed stand names gonna be for part 6?

Check the video games

even though you're an animeonly you're actually right. we will never get super saiyan jotaro vs dio type fight ever again

S-H-I-T opinion

Based

>Not really, it's 'i need to be the most powerful and the most successful all the time.'
I mean that's what Diavolo wants for his life. Everyone has their own goals that they want to achieve.
>real life has peaks and dips, you can't always be on top, and its delusional to think that you can rule over the 'good' results of fate forever.
But you're always going to do whatever you can to avoid those dips. Nobody intentionally lets bad things happen to them because they think that they need it in their life.
>Trying to make shit work for you is one thing, but Diavolo will do basically anything to gain power and influence because he feels that fate should always be keeping him at his peak.
Everybody does this. The whole plot of part 5 is Giorno trying to do whatever he can to achieve his goal of becoming a gangstar. Trying to achieve your life goals isn't denying fate.

>It's getting rid of anything he even perceives to be a mistake, not only that, he doesn't want any knowledge of himself, good or bad, to exist outside of him just knowing himself. Like I said, his mother was a good enough example of how insane he gets, he doesn't want a connection from himself to basically anything else in the past since it will just hold him back from his 'peak'
Because that can all be used against him. I mean, he literally gets sentenced to an infinite death loop BECAUSE he failed to erase those things.

>in their cases, they basically all have shitty pasts and pain that they've gone through, but that pain was necessary/fated to make them who they are, and trying to deny that fate or make it so that it never existed is, again, just delusional, and wont allow them to escape fate.
But the thing is, Diavolo doesn't deny his past. He knows that he made Trish. He knows that he failed to kill Polnareff. He's not trying to cover up his mistakes so that he can pretend that his past never happened. He's trying to cover up his mistakes because people are trying to kill him.

Hope we get Part 6 next year, QUALITY like OPM S2 is perfect for it, then in 2022 we get Part 7.

cringe

Fuck. Wrong pic.

Attached: image.png (350x454, 340K)

>partshitters kept saying part 5's adaptation was going to be terrible/full of QUALITY and everyone would hate it
>it's the best-regarded adaptation in the series so far and is a step up from the previous parts in almost every way adaptation-wise
Nothing better than seeing partshitters get shat on while still pretending to be animeonlys making those cookie-cutter "why is part 5 so bad/giorno is boring" threads

Gio's theme easily.
You just can't fucking beat the way it was used in the first Soft Machine ep. That was peak JoJo in terms of ending cliffhangers, the music was timed so fucking perfectly it made that meh-tier fight iconic to some degree
>DiU quality or worse
why do people keep spreading this shit meme? There's no reason for them to do this as long as they take their time with part 6. If it takes more than a year and a half, we're in the clear for part 6 to be as good or better than part 5 in terms of adaptation quality

You don't have a choice. If everything is already predetermined then it doesn't fucking matter. The characters are all robots with no agency. And Diavolo was always meant to be evil, run a criminal empire and have KC and then be randomly fucked over by some lil' 15-year old saint cus lmao fate. SS is just shallow last minute damage control to try to justify the retarded events that transpired. It's baffling to me that this part which concerns itself with mobsters and criminality turns out to be the most generic teens-fight-god shonen moralizing of the bunch.

Having re-experienced Part 5 with the anime, I've gained a new appreciation for it. It's a lot more thematically rich than I gave it credit for originally.

My favorite is how Diavolo's philosophy is he wants to see what will happen in his future and skip past it, and he gets two stand abilities that let him do just that. Abbacchio's partner says, "if you only care about the results and not the path you take to get there, you will never succeed" (not exact). And Trish says something along the lines of climbing past the challenges in front of her while Diavolo wants to literally skip past them, believing that only the results matter. It's a really interesting perspective because by skipping past your problems, you never gain the strength that would have come from beating them yourself. Diavolo's defeat comes the moment he is no longer allowed to "skip to the result" and actually has to face Giorno.

Based David Lynch

what's with that bra

>thinking 6's minor antagonists were good
Only 2/3 of DIO's kids were memorable, maybe Gwess and Sports Maxx. Yo Yo Ma and Dragon's Dream were also memorable but those are stands and you know how well their fights are received by the majority. Stone Ocean dropped the ball hard with minor antagonists.

Doppio is just young Diavolo.

You're been awoken to the glory of Vento Aureo, user. You are no longer a sleeping slave.

Attached: giorno.png (700x990, 1.07M)

Still more memorable than 4's shitters.

ONE MORE TIME

Diavolo is old Doppio

>Jolyne art slowly getting better and better each passing day until Stone Ocean anime

Attached: 1552131695703.gif (303x175, 2.81M)

In the later half, yeah. People don't even really know Miyamoto's name and just call him the Enigma boy, same with Ken being called Janken kid. But 4 also had Okuyasu, Yukako, Rohan, Shigechi, Yuya, and I'd even say Stray Cat. You could probably make an argument for every minor antagonist in 4, actually, but it revolve more around the stand than the actual user.

Attached: yuya fungami.png (945x610, 481K)

>Diavolo death loop soon
>David is probably going to add stuff to it to make it even more fucked up, like how they added that nasty sound Kira's head made when he got ran over
Diavolobros please hold me, I'm scared

You mean part 5's jobber squad.

I can't wait bros, imagine the absolute seething from the animeonlys after part 6, it'll be like tumblerinas pretending that kakyoin survived times a hundred.

Attached: MadeinHeaven.png (725x1163, 1.93M)

>DP adds Diavolo hallucinating about Doppio

I bow to your superior interpretation user.

Attached: kirkbride.jpg (700x720, 65K)

>Diavolo huddling on the ground begging to see Doppio before he gets randomly killed again
David please don't my heart can't take it

Illuso was the only dud in La Squadra. Hell, part 5's only meh antagonists are Zucchero, Sale, and Illuso. You can't really count Notorious B.I.G's user, I think his name is Carne, since he had to die immediately for his stand to take effect. Plus his stand is adorable.

Attached: Unit_Notorious_B.I.G_(Top_priority_tracking).png (720x800, 117K)

I don't know if I can handle the autopsy scene

isn't it great?

Attached: 1559604551554.jpg (1536x2048, 334K)

One of the novels has The Cure, which also goes berserk.

Sleeping Slaves should have had its own galaxy

Part 1 duds: Anyone who isn't Dio or Bruford
Part 2 duds: Wired Beck
Part 3 duds: Too many to list
Part 4 duds: Tamami, Hazamada, Shitgechi, Yoshihiro, Janken boy, Toyohiro
Part 6 duds: Jongalli A, Thunder McQueen, Lang Rangler, Kenzo, D & G, Guccio, Ungalo
Part 7 duds: Boom Boom Family, Mrs. Robinson, Porkie Pie Hat Kid, D-I-S-C-O
Part 8 duds: Daiya, Dolomite, Poor Tom

>diavolo's face is revealed
>body switch arc
>when diavolo is finally back in his own body, he dies after a complete curbstomp of a final """battle"""
why did araki screw him over so bad?

Attached: 0372dfef23d8793d5a08ef81271375c2.jpg (712x713, 80K)

The last two episodes are airing 3 hours earlier than normal so if they get too explicit we might get more censorship than we've been getting.

>Illuso was the only dud in La Squadra.
Compared to the rest? The only decent squadra members were Pesci/Prosciutto and maybe Formaggio. What else interesting is left? Convoluted rape laptop, frozone and edgy goth clown? Atleast Zucchero and Sale had interesting powers that could have more fun applications but in the end most of part 5's antagonists are just annoying screeching assholes.

I object to Daiya and my boy Shigechi being labeled duds. Mrs. Robinson I also appreciate just for how odd the character is, and I love the design.

Attached: r.i.p. shigechi.png (678x409, 266K)

Redditors fags making fake situations and false interviews with their shitty
memes.

Because Araki didn't knew how to write evil characters.

Stone Ocean preview?

Melone was a creep with an interesting ability and very hands off approach. If you think about it every Baby Face he could make would have different personalities and likely appearances, it was an intriguing stand. Ghiaccio had his whole thing with his bitter hatred of different language conventions and how certain names are changed in other languages, highlighting just how unhinged the guy was, man was a damn maniac. Plus he was first suit stand we ever see. A real hot head with a cool ability. Risotto has one of the most brutal fights in the series, truly a terrifying stand with an equally terrifying man behind it, there's a reason he's the leader. But what makes La Squadra great overall is that every member has such a strong motivation between them with such a devotion to their cause that most of their fights are hard fought bloody brawls to the last breath. A strong motivation is a very simple addition that adds stakes to a fight and makes them that much more enjoyable. Plus with how La Squadra was in a lot of ways just a mirror to Bruno's group, you can find yourself rooting for them on occasion, though I only ever felt that with Pesci/Prosciutto and Risotto.

Attached: la squadra.jpg (700x991, 599K)

Is grateful dead the most kino ludo arc in all of anime and manga? I'd say yes

Attached: kino.png (1920x1080, 2.12M)

Nope, that's Operation Savage Garden

Attached: x13.png (780x1200, 1.71M)

I'm at part 6 (manga), but like to spoil myself some times.

So, after Pucci resets the world, it's from one POV that Part 1 - 6 never happened - they are "deleted". Like it would be meaningless to watch the anime or read the manga. Jonathan, Jotaro, Polnareff etc. all gone. I have read only Death Note now and thought it was deep, but Araki just killed my soul, but my question is. If there is a Weather Report in that Universe - shouldn't there also be a Pucci who want to do something with the world? I just want the original Universe back bros ... but hyped for the latter parts anyway.

Yes

Why do I always hear that Part 7 is the best? What doe sit make good? I was reading through TV tropes and they say it was the best too. Hä? I looked a bit into it and thought of Johnny as an asshole and that he deserved this shit, although I hope he changes his personality to a better. Why is it good? I only know it got 1200 pages more than Stardust Crusaders ... Bruh.

is part 6 good?

>tv tropes
>bruh
Go fuck yourself

It's okay

I was just reading the tearjerkers ... and why is TV Tropes shit?

I expect that David will add more KC faces screentime at the end.
I also expect they will tease Stone Ocean right at the end like how they did it with Stardust Crusaders at the end of Battle tendency.

Attached: 1563528870555.jpg (1800x1286, 377K)

because you are shit now shut the fuck up before i kick the shit out of you ok kid?

Glad this retarded anime is ending, now more people can watch the thinking man's Shonen

Attached: smip-1173172.jpg (1172x625, 59K)

No. After the universe resets everybody that was killed during Made In Heaven was reborn in the new universe. This means that Giorno, Josuke, Joseph, etc are still alive and well; however, people such as Jolyne, Weather, Annasui, Jotaro, and even the other people such as the old lady who got ran over had their souls transferred and reborn.
Part 1 - 5 still happened, only part 6 didn't happen, because Pucci was deleted from existence and never born. And the new universe is not the same as the SBRverse, which you can consider a reboot.
I liked it a lot, and it's my second favorite part (part 8 is my favorite), but many people don't have that same opinion. The fights were great and extremely unique. I would consider it the most bizarre part of the whole series. Jolyne is reminiscent of Joseph and Josuke, and her character development is great, she's the best Jojo in my opinion. And if you liked how Dio was fucking things up from the start in part 1 and the mystery of King Crimson, then you'll like the villain of part 6, since he's very prominent throughout the part but you only see his stand at first.

Go nachui kurwa

#toodeep
Kinda hurts

As much as I want a teaser, David's first priority is to be consistent with the manga. Just like in the BT manga, there was a stardust crusader teaser.

It's all fiction, it's all written on the pages of the manga

So, only because something isn't real it can't make you feel?

Absolutely based

It can make you feel, but don't say all of part 1 - 6 was for nothing or that it was deleted

It's very divisive. For once, Jojo has a somewhat underpowered stand that requires inventive thinking. But, at the same time, the absurdity of the enemy abilities is cranked up to 11. This kind of leads to a formula where things get Joseph-y and fights don't really feel that fairly won. This mostly applies to the first half of the part though, and a LOT of the divisiveness over part 6 comes from how much people weigh the ehh-shittiness of the first half against the second.
And oh boy, the second. Once EVENTS happen, the training wheels come off.The absurdity of enemy abilities gets cranked up to 12, completely breaking the knob off. Late part 6 is characterized by absolutely nobody being in full control of the situation at any point except maybe the main villain and even he's getting sideswiped here and there by the sheer bizarreness of the adventure. It all culminates in a surprisingly emotional way that cements part 6 in the upper tier of arcs.
It's not a lot of peoples' favorite. A lot of people hate it and rank it near last. But it's a hell of a fucking ride and even if you end up hating it you're guaranteed to at least have one or two arcs where you're 100% sold on the utter and complete bullshit unfolding every minute.

the jotaro wanking is annoying tho

Attached: age.png (288x186, 155K)

I'M READY

Attached: Dio sons chads.png (3308x1330, 2.02M)

>the jotaro wanking is annoying tho
You could say this about every part he's in

animeonly here - i just wanna say how much i love jojo and DP for how much they care about it. I am intentionally not reading the manga because i know they will adapt it all and the anime is perfect. Worth the wait

Attached: 1555090051770.jpg (1784x2066, 938K)

Would it have been somehow smarter to let Pucci live? Or make him restart the world again?

Jotaro wanking? Is that picture real? Who this ass belongs to?

Doesn't make the molestation of Fugo canon (manga only cunt here)

The ass belongs to an unnamed background character, it's when Jolyne arrives at the prison and discovers that there are transgender prisonners

You have a point, but I think it's a lot different from Part 4, for instance.
I think everyone can agree that Jotaro's strength comes as a supporting character. In part 4, he plays this role nearly perfectly. He's absurdly overpowered and everyone knows it, but that plays into how people approach the events that are unfolding. Instead of being a mary sue like in part 3, he's the queen of the chess board. Not perfect, not infallable, and there are pieces in better positions with a better shot at being useful. But he still maintains a presence while being a mentor character for Josuke and Koichi. He has moments to shine but they don't overshadow anything else that the other characters are up to.

In Part 6, Jotaro himself is the maguffin. Everything Jolyne does for a large portion of the plot is in direct service of reviving Jotaro. Jotaro does not play an active mentorship role or have any particularly meaningful moments outside of the climax. Our investment in Jolyne's quest derives nearly entirely from our attachment to Jotaro and wanting him to wake up. He does not serve as a foil for anyone. Jotaro exists to be Jotaro. He is valuable because he is Jotaro.
That isn't to say it's totally hollow and his arrival during C-Moon almost justifies all the bullshit, but it's a far cry from having him be a character with agency. By part 6 he's only a face, a name, and an ability. Jotaro Jotaro Jotaro.

Attached: meme.png (750x1125, 757K)

have sex

Reverse credits sequence after all the GER stuff with the music swapped out with Camera Obscura and then immediately closing the series with the Sleeping Slaves episode.

part 7 sold even worse than 6

BASED TRIPS

Attached: Jojodiocringe.png (480x481, 230K)

He's gonna win next episode r-right bros?

Attached: ShadowBossAnime.png (510x747, 335K)

>Skipping to the part where Bruno gives me the arrow.

Attached: 1561917291405.jpg (960x540, 40K)

Part 6 is the 2nd worst JoJo part along with Part 3.

>So, after Pucci resets the world, it's from one POV that Part 1 - 6 never happened
No, you fucking retard. Everything that happened happened, Pucci doesn't erase anything.

Ugh ... okay

Why's everybody praising Part 7, but pisses on Part 1 (and or Part 2 too)

Attached: reddit oc.png (750x1125, 958K)

I am pretty sure DP saying they are waiting till Sales come out before deterining if they want to do Part 6 pretty much confirms that the end of Part 5 won't tease Part 6

>Daya, Dolomite, Poor Tom
Imagine having this much of a shit taste.

Did anyone care for Caesar dying in Part 2? Or like him at all?

i didnt really care in the manga, but i did feel something in the anime. It was probably just the music though

I felt a bit sad when Joseph was crying
I think I felt sad mostly because of Joseph and not because of chiza actually dying

Satan bad. Jesus good.

Brainlet

Probably just going to be the wrap-up with Diavolo and Giorno taking the throne, possibly the Sleeping Slaves/Rolling Stones arc too

Redditor retards parroted the meme that the editors forced Araki to change Annasui into a dude so in their headcanon Jolyne and Annasui were "always supposed to be" lesbians. They're fucking retarded.

>ftw rolling Boulder

Attached: 1562119683246.png (403x449, 470K)

Not reall., Fugo's backstory in the anime is basically the PHF one, but with Fugo's grandmother replaced with a molest-y professor.

sttooOOOOOOP YOU HAVE TO STOP!

Attached: 1559745889356.jpg (638x636, 100K)

Virtous Pope > All

I like Part 5, but I won’t deny that the Christian elements were poorly handled.

>possibly
Are you saying they could cut out sleeping slaves? Thats absurd

Attached: B858550F-062B-4065-955A-DF37FAE9FD06.jpg (946x1345, 187K)

What if Midler was Jolyne's mom instead of Anne/runaway girl (which is canon)?

Attached: That_one_deleted_scene_from_the_anime_by_ohthatnk-d9fio1w-1-.png (1024x576, 377K)

anyone has this but with cope and based?

Araki liked Diavolo more than Giorno by the end. Diavolo is an antihero.

Attached: 1558137507049.jpg (1366x768, 304K)

Araki liked Diavolo as a villain.

Diavolo at least make sense.

if the first 20 minutes isn't Diavolo dying over and over again, I will stop watching.

I'm not surprised Araki ended up liking him more, it's been a while since I've read it (waiting for the anime to end to marathon) but Araki virtually stops giving us Giorno's POV in the second half while we follow Diavolo panicking and ultimately breaking down.

>after credit scene open on Fugo and Mista in the football stadium at the beginning of purple haze feedback

PLEASE DAVID

Attached: 1562673900236.jpg (316x310, 56K)

Fuck PHF.

I thought PHFags killed themselves

>heavy weather
>filthy acts at a reasonable price
>sticky fingers
>all being used by Wes

Oh god oh fuck this is the most unstable fucking thing ever.

Sorry user-kun but no funds, enjoy diavolo dying instead.

reminder that Doppio died sad and alone, his only friend having abandoned him for his own selfish desires

Diavolo couldn’t do anything to save Doppio.

Gwess fight was a perfect introduction
Miraschon is cute
Jumping jack flash fight was intense and made Weather look cool
D&G's stand fight was original and made Annasui look cool
Sports Maxx was violent and made Hermes look cool
FF fight was mysterious
Green Baby and McQueen were interesting ideas
Johngalli A fight was great
Viviano Westwood fight was violent and made Jolyne look badass
DIO's children fights were 10/10
Kenzou is the only shit fight in the whole part

Attached: pucci.jpg (1440x2560, 825K)

it's the best part of the original universe, the most bizarre. Jolyne is the best written female protagonist I've ever seen, Hollywood should take notes

But the Kenzou fight was great.

I hated it, but it's the only thing I hated about the part. I also hated part 5's fight against Mario Zucchero but I thought it was okay in the anime, so maybe DP will fix Dragon Dream

You should read and watch more things

Does any JoJo character have curly hair or is that too tricky to draw

this. soft machine in the anime was actually great, wouldn't surprise me if somehow DP manage to make Dragon's Dream and Yo-Yo-Ma good in the anime

*best female protagonist in an action manga/serie

name 1 better shounen female protag than jolyne then.
also why do retards love using this exact line so often? "watch more anime/read more manga" please feel free to demonstrate your superior taste, nerd

Emma

>of all possible female protag candidates he could've chosen
>Emma
You should read and watch more things

cringe

>Misaka
>Saber
>Clare
>Maka
>Ryuko

Jolyne is just Jotaro with tits.

Why does early part 5 have so much more soul than late part 5, I'm rewatching it all and theres something magical about the first 1/3 or so that i just really like

>Mikasa
>protagonist
she only gets better after the timeskip
>saber
>maka
>ryuko
>good female protagoists
user, are you retarde-
>Jolyne is just Jotaro with tits
Well that answers that.
>soul
shit meme. Part 5's at its best during the middle portion and even then the last third is still fucking top-tier. How they managed to make B.I.G, Clash/Talking Heads and Green Day/Oasis as genuinely fun and well-done as they turned out is beyond me since most shows tend to lose their adaptation steam past the midway point.
also the most kino eps are easily the Doppio vs Risotto ones

Murolo doesn't give Risotto the photo in the anime

>Jolyne is just Jotaro with tits.
So you never read part 6 then?

Attached: 1562813928097.png (658x444, 155K)

late part 5 is kino aside from clash and talking head existing

clash and talking head was great in the anime though. the pacing and added scenes made the fight tense as hell but also made tiziano/squallo and their homo antics way more memorable than it was in the manga.
The finale was where the good shit was at though. GER's reveal and the way they animated his ability was so fucking good

squalo and tiziano are cool but it's a dumb fight to have after the turning point of the story

Giorno's magic tricks were fun, but once he met Buccellati and knew he had a way to achieve his dream, he stopped fooling around

You never read part 6, yet you posted in order to make yourself seem smart

Attached: Araki_Works145.jpg (1964x1450, 446K)

Gio still pulls his tricks out in the most batshit ways later on though. Seeing him BTFO Ciocolatta and show genuine disgust at the joker was so fucking good

That is true, Giorno HAS personality in my opinion, the situation just didn't allow him to express it as much as Josuke or Jolyne for exemple

The only people who think he doesn't have personality are partshitters recycling the same dead meme over and over again. He's completely distinct from the other Joestars, especially since he's the first Joestar in the series at that point to have his own goal that drives the plot forward, rather than being reactionary to the villain. I'm glad now that the anime's out more and more people have started to appreciate Gio and the part in general, hopefully part 6 and jolyne get the same sort of love

Well said user, completly agree

ONE question to anime onlies

How did you imagine Diavolo's looks before the final reveal?

Attached: 34435445.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Made in heaven is the most kino fight of the entire original jojo universe.

>you're going to live to see Made in Heaven animated in your life time
I'm not ready

Attached: 1555920461270.jpg (824x579, 85K)

Like Doppio but hot

Attached: 1561322067881.jpg (1920x1080, 123K)

Sleeping Slaves gave Mista insane plot armor and he knew it all along.

Attached: mista-1159194-1280x0.jpg (1280x718, 95K)

meant Rolling Stones

>implying bossu isn't already hot

Attached: diabolo.jpg (1592x1905, 319K)

The ending of part six made me cry like a bitch. To most of part 6 is a little lackluster when compared to other parts but in the parts where it shines it fucking shines.

>weather report and puccis arcs
>yoyo ma
>that stand that turns everything into plants that i forget the name of

I feel bad that I don't feel like any of Dio's suns make the cut.

I want to deep throat him.

every time I re-read part 6 I find myself liking parts of it more and more. for me I find Dragon's Dream to actually be pretty good, but I gained a huge appreciation for Dio's kids after a while too, specifically Rykiel and Versace. Rykiel is one of the best minor antagonists in the series imo, his development in the span of a single fight was really fucking good

how did DP do it
i swear before the anime people kept saying diavolo was the worst-designed villain in the series, now everyone wants to fuck him?

Araki can't draw

>Rolling Stones makes people invincible
One of the dumbest headcanons.

>he hasn't masturbated to at least one of araki's pages
jolyne's fat ass squatting pose and Daiya's tits did it for me

All of the PHF original elements were replaced with anime original elements.

Diavolo has always been fuckable, he just looks too garish in the color scans

Attached: bos.png (1005x1500, 357K)

I love DIO's sons too.
In part 6, DIO was shown as this God like figure because we only was him through Pucci's eyes. When Pucci got stabbed by the arrow, he basically put DIO in front of God in his heart.
In part 5, we saw DIO's son Giorno Giovanna, who litteraly had the power to create life. He was a miracle maker like Jesus Christ.
Araki surprised me by making his other sons very flawed. It made me remember that DIO was just a human after all. Ungalo looks a lot like Dio's father, that's very interesting to me.
Giorno was born first, and Ungalo last. Maybe as time went on, he passed on more 'DIO' than 'Johnathan'

Attached: SharedScreenshot5.jpg (1440x2560, 770K)

He’s always had a great design, but many people never gave him a chance before the anime.

I thought they'd play it straight with the slicked-back hair and olive skin.

Attached: Giovanni.jpg (610x344, 47K)

I'm worried about part 7, the horses are going to be the biggest problem to deal with. Will they be horrible cgi or will everything dip in quality to compensate for them?

>no nigga boss with pink hair

david pro has already experienced with cgi in part 5 and i bet you didn't even notice

Literally what was the point of Fugo

cars and planes =/= horses with moving limbs

The arrow, Bruno. Hand over the arrow and we can all go home.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.03M)

I dunno, you don't really look worthy.

They've proven that we can trust them so I don't worry about it at all desu

He was originally going to be a spy for bossu but Araki changed his mind because it was too sad.

To be an interesting character with an interesting stand.

Now that we know the head doctor's ability, how do you stop it?

「The World」

The CGI was incredible noticeable 90% of the time. Just because you don't have an eye for it doesn't mean I don't. Also, CGI horses are 10x harder than CGI cars. This should be common sense, user.

Attached: 5A8E5398-099A-409A-B0F4-9926B6E3B2C8.jpg (474x266, 17K)

I want a different answer

Bites the Dust

literally how. they're trying to catch up to somebody.

it was noticeable but not bad. I think Aerosmith is one of the best uses of CGI in an anime I've seen in ages, it's so well-stylized and feels like a natural part of the show, never once has it felt jarring to see and it's been down-right great at some points. I remember for one that really cool moment where Risotto hears Aerosmith and just as he's about to namedrop it there's quick cuts to it flying in the sky

Attached: 35132876-D5B9-4F3F-BF45-D816C9860F77.png (500x815, 186K)

You might just be braindead, user. I watched it with a group of friends and they all burst out laughing at the CGI quality when it first showed up on the screen.

「Star Platinum The World」

You didnt answer the question

Well Fugo is not either of those

>group of my friends
Of course, that's realistic considering you'd have to be autistic to think Aerosmith doesn't at least look decent in the anime. Why does it look bad?

It's clear Araki didn't know what more to do with Jotaro by that point.

Blind fucking retard, how am I supposed to explain to you basic aesthetics? Like I said, this should be common fucking sense.

Attached: 1563737532113.png (480x480, 148K)

He was already like that in the manga...

Part 6 is by far my favorite part. Jolyne is never the strongest person in a fight, and she has to get super creative to win with her stand. The side characters all have their own personalities and actually contribute to the development of Jolyne has a person and a stand user. Part 7 is probably better, but part 6 is my personal favorite. It's the most fucking bizarre of any of the Jojo's, it's hard to even describe without spoiling it. But if you want a confusing spoiler of the ending:
Everyone fucking dies. Even you die. I die. Obama dies. Trump dies. m00t dies. Araki dies. Shit's crazy

source: your rectum

They said it at anime expo
twitter.com/YonkouProd/status/1147288318297591809

>and not two episodes back to back.
its going to be exactly this.

Ok there's nothing in there about sales or them not putting in part 6 teasers. It literally just says part 6 will only happen if fans support part 5.

In my opinion he is.

So just to get this straight, speed king is kinda like killer queen where he can make objects traps and make a big heat explosion that boils you from the inside that is made by storing up the heat
Is there a limit to how much heat he can store?

Attached: 4305334-5939533769-Jobin.jpg (480x480, 72K)

Why would they put part 6 teasers in part 5? You shouldn't get your hopes up for this.

They teased Jotaro is prison at the end of part 2, so why not?

that was already in the manga, of course they would do it then

2 days, 10 hours, 54 minutes until PHFaggots AND SOtists shit their pants all over the threads

>Emma
who?

Emporio, love love deluxe, Yukako (kinda), Karera, Tooru,.

> tfw I use that song to close out my JoJo TTRPG games
> for *this* campaign anyway

>instead of Anne/runaway girl (which is canon)
fucking source

I never read it and I don't think it's canon but why is PHF so hated around here?

Recently probably because retards keep posting that DP should animate it. It isn't canon. There's no reason for it to get animated when there's other spinoffs that are canon/drawn by Araki that haven't been animated yet. Like the other Rohan stuff or Dead Man's Questions (and the other stuff in that collection).

>instead of Anne/runaway girl (which is canon)

Attached: shrekworried.png (257x239, 133K)

Only the openings were good to be fair.

It wasn't in the manga.

your opinion is shit

GW end, credits and a Black frame... Then People star talking, breath its in the distance... Horse steps and a guy in the floor is showed
Jojo Bizarred Adventure: Steel Ball Run

Part 4's openings were unironically more interesting than the actual part.

>skipping to part then sold worse then previous part
>skipping parts in general
Sorry
DP is based, unlike you.

>along with Part 3
Now I'm sure that I will like that part.

Stuno Stuccellati

Attached: EAVQleFUIAAB-yJ.jpg (680x481, 111K)

Why did animeonlies give a shit about Kakyoin? He has no personality and does almost nothing the entire part. Literally one of the worst written major characters in the entire series. Why is he popular? I don't get it

Animeonlies generally judge characters by cool moments and kakyoin has a few of those.

He has a decent amount of screentime in the first half, but holy shit Egypt is unkind to him

fujos and

no u

Attached: fugo & purple haze.jpg (600x734, 471K)

>IMPLYING bruno isn't more based than gio.

Attached: clingclongtimestop.png (1086x1086, 1.93M)

Bruno is LITERALLY the GOLDEN WIND

Attached: bdoxYuz.jpg (2560x1440, 1.43M)

>4 angels
What did Araki mean by this?

>red sticky fingers
I do not like this color swap.

It means the JoJoverse has a biblical heaven instead of Quantum Immortality or something cool for an afterlife.
He gets to be bored sitting on a cloud for eternity.

> why do people keep spreading this shit meme?

Because 6 is one of the least popular parts along with 1 and 8, and since 1 was basically a slide-show I don't have high hopes for 6.

>he fell for the 6 is bad meme
how does it feel to be a sheep

I never said 6 was bad, just that it's the one of the least popular ((in japan)), so I don't think DP would put as much effort into it.

Black short hair with a cold look on his face and normal lips

For years we've had to put up with retards saying "PHF fixes Part 5 and 100% deserves to be canon and is absolutely perfect" when it really isn't.
PHF shits on the established setting of Part 5 by:
>writing Buccellati as a spineless fool whose men secretly did the jobs that "he couldn't handle"
>writes off the hitman team as a bunch of retards who were overall incompetent and were basically a non-threat
>mischaracterizes Mista by having him be a complete dick to Fugo
>severely mischaracterizes Giorno by having him completely disrespect Buccellati's wishes, by punishing Fugo for not coming with them when Buccellati specifically said nobody would be punished if they chose not to
>Fugo is Advent Children Cloud Strife levels of angst because his waifu Narancia died
David should focus on animating actual canon shit like Dead Man's Questions and the rest of Thus Spoke Rohan Kishibe over an overrated LN that doesn't understand it's own source material.

>he fell for the 6 is good meme
how does it feel to be an SOtist

Fuck your spoiler tags catch up faggots.
Joseph with Alternate Universe King Crimson which is less OP without Epitaph.

Honestly that sums up Diavolo in general.
I've seen so many people praise david for "improving" on him, but most of the stuff regarding the boss was there to begin with, they just skimmed over it when reading because it was common opinion that he was the worst antagonist, so why bother putting any effort into reading scenes with him in it?

This, all the characters are just off, I especially don't like the route they took with Bruno, I mean they treat him like some innocent waif when in reality he'd been in the gang longer than anyone else on the team.

I haven't read PHF but yeah, some things I've heard about the novel sound pretty shit. I wouldn't be surprised if the novel was complete trash, i don't trust popular opinion.

Also, i believe Fugo was the one who made the right decision

I don't know if it was the 'right' decision since that's something that could be debated from different standpoints, Fugo himself says that what Bruno/Giorno are doing is 'the right thing', but you can't fault Fugo for just not wanting to risk his life for something he thought was impossible + for someone he didn't know.

I mean Bruno himself lays it out that this betrayal is serious shit and he wouldn't blame anyone who just valued their life over what they were doing.

tooru, gappy in some covers, tho his hair is super short, giorno technically has curls

Attached: cover 18 gappy.jpg (300x471, 52K)

WHY SUNDAY I WAS SURE IT WAS GONNA BE TODAY AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Attached: a_photo_from_the_past__purple_haze_feedback__by_th0rrrrr_dd820mb-pre.jpg (1192x670, 105K)

>When my letter reaches you
>Please don't break the seal

They are gangsters, not babysitters of a 15 year old brat they met about 4 days ago. I could understand it in another context but they are literal criminals, i can't take the moral of part 5 seriously, Fugo was smart and knew this. He shouldn't regret anything (except for his bipolarity)

> not babysitters of a 15 year old brat they met about 4 days ago.
I mean that was basically the job they were given from the boss and he didn't have an issue with that, only really the betrayal since he perceived Diavolo/Passione as being way too powerful to defeat.

In 5 I guess that Araki was trying to go with the idea that this was a world where the 'noble' gangster could exist, they operated outside the law but protect the community because the police are all corrupt, etc. It's all bullshit, but it seems like that's the end goal regardless, that you can be a gangster but a good person too.

As it is, Fugo literally does admit that what Bruno and Giorno are planning to do is the right thing and he obviously isn't a stereotypical 'bad gangster' guy who doesn't care when innocents are hurt, but he doesn't want to risk his life doing the right thing even if it makes him feel like shit, which is completely understandable given the scope of the enemy they faced and how little he knew Trish.

The guy just wanted to stay alive and didn't sign up for a suicide mission to protect one innocent girl from the entire mafia, and considering what happens to most of the team after this point from his perspective that WAS the smart thing to do.

I watched all 37 episodes this week. Fuck, even knowing it was coming, the deaths hit me hard.

hierophant green dick

whos the user?!

> ywn have a gaudy red backpack with KC's livid face on it
why even live

Attached: 421414214214.jpg (1039x514, 212K)

tfw table breasts

And why have Prosciutto's thing be the eye of Grateful Dead instead of his actual Pussy slayer pendant?

Attached: 341321432.jpg (941x817, 253K)

Joseph with EPitaph would make total sense tho cuz of predicting your next line shenanigans

because chicks dig the grateful dead

I need a date on part 6, I can't live without the jojo fridays brehs

Attached: 1563044936960.png (1076x1105, 3.02M)

Say it with me: PART 6 NEVER

It’s not airing on friday?!

It's airing Sunday. Saturday morning for people in the US. Subs should be out around noon or maybe a bit earlier I'd imagine.

>PHF fixes Part 5
I love PHF but that sentiment is fucking retarded.

Attached: part 5 crew.png (999x679, 688K)

Surely you mean
>「Bouncing Ball」