Oh nice a tragedy happened!

>oh nice a tragedy happened!
>better capitalize on it while it's still fresh
>i don't have to forget to make it at least exactly 10 minutes long so i can profit even more from this tragedy in which over 30 people died
>thanks for the money, kyoani!

every anime youtuber is doing this.
fucking scum of the earth.

Attached: scum.png (217x199, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GiggukAZ/status/1153863536440958977
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BIn0uRnA4as
youtube.com/channel/UC4IZduRippODfyw8JVairgw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are you even watching anime youtubers retard faggot

Eceleb threads belong to

>anime youtuber

cringe. Fuck off if you watch this shit and come here

the absolute state of YouTube

>cringe

Attached: 149229077823.jpg (600x568, 40K)

it's clearly showing the thumbnail
what makes you assume i clicked on it you retarded fuckfaces?

The video is not monetized though.
So I don't really get the point of this thread.

He didn't know that

Maybe you should watch it before complaining

That you cared enough to look and post it.

suuure it isn't ;)

>not monetized
brainlet

Attached: 1516195620989.gif (487x560, 898K)

yes? but not as an endorsement?
is this your brain on anime?

Is there even anyone better than him left on Youtube doing anime content? Everyone else is either too annoying or too pretentious or both.

Nigger, he literally says he gonna donate the ad income from this video.

Gigguk is the naruto of anitube

Next time try harder, faggot.

did he put ads on the video?

That video is not monetized tho

kenny lauderdale covers lost media and is pretty based

He is annoying though.

Any sort of attention is promotion.

You have to have like a million subscribers or some shit to make money on your videos.

You're not wrong, but he is the least annoying one I've come across that also is not a dead channel.

Yeah sure he is. Youtuber scum.

Should be monetized and the attention whore saying all the revenue goes to the KyoAni Gofundme or the like.

The absolute state of Yea Forums on 2019

>the poster child of ironic weebs
>good at anything

Caring about qhat ecelebs do is just as bad you retarded Yea Forumstard

it's about scum
not my fault they happen to be ecelebs

>eceleb thread
You need to go back

Not really.
The average ad revenue per thousand views is like 6-8 dollars, if you make everyday a video that gets 3k views in a month that would equal 600-800 dollars.

cope?

>watching/caring about e-celeb fags

Attached: 156466468.jpg (281x283, 13K)

How is this guy an ironic weeb? I just went to this guys channel and his first video is like 12 years old, which means he has been watching anime for over 12 years.
I've seen this "ironic weeb" meme for like 2 years now and I still don't get what it means.

let's get that tragedy out on a tray.
nice.

>Tradgedy in which 30 people died

Who the fuck cares about some YouTube video? Stop being a virtue signaling faggot, people die every day and I bet you're not parading your moral high ground about it, only when your precious anime studio is involved. The absolute state of this board, I knew Kyoani fans could be pretty bad but I never expected they'd be this bad.

I still miss Demo. He truely was /ourguy/

>cope
You just woke up Yea Forumsermin? We don't accept ecelebs here unlike your board. Also OP posted this twice and mods already nuked the first one.

>The video is not monetized
And? This will bring him more viewers for future profit. Stop playing dumb.

It was monetized but YouTube demonetized the video because it was trying to profit off a tragedy.

How does Yea Forums do it? Even with all it's flaws it still manages to maintain a level of quality far above the other media boards.

okay?

He might not be an ironic weeb himslef, but he certainly panders to them specially after his eromanga sensei video.

Hell, he's the one who started the whole fucking "anime is trash and so am I" meme.

Can mods publicly ban this retard too?

Attached: Comic2.png (458x364, 99K)

>all these anons defending a youtuber
Yikes

>e-celeb niggery

Attached: 1431704359746.jpg (470x455, 43K)

nig nogs

maybe if we're, a bit, nicer to the underage anons they wont do arson when theyre 40

Cope harder. Ironic weeb literally just means "people who I don't like who watch anime or read manga". It's a coping mechanism because you don't like the fact that anime is gaining traction in the west and you try to discredit people who are fans of it that you don't like as simply doing it out of irony.

>Kyoani killed Yea Forums by inviting crossboarders and normalfags
I still can't believe it

Attached: DlAEyd_UcAEf1zE.png (715x1000, 607K)

He did say it. But I think it not be monetizedwas due to something on Jewtube's side.

>cope
Thanks for outing yourself right in the first word of the first sentence

Attached: 1539914899657.jpg (1456x1884, 1.55M)

He literally says In the video he’s taking all the money he will make off of it and donate it plus another $1,000 of his own money

Nigger.

Reminder in a year when the 2020 presidential election rolls around people born around the year 2005 will flood this site en masse.

None at all, his unexpresive Asian lineage counteracts the problems of a YouTuber.
He can turn his college essays into videos and the worst outcome is you being bored.

Attached: Adachi.png (255x316, 104K)

t. Schizo
cope is literally a word in the English dictionary

N

Attached: Roll for your isekai party member.jpg (3154x2493, 588K)

>OP finally discovers deep into adulthood that all interaction between strangers is ultimately about profit
If you were in that fire people wouldn't give 1/100th of a shit, because you don't make any anime.

Am I on Yea Forums

Ironic weebs are a bunch of constantly self-deprecating retards who claim to enjoy trash anime ironically retard

Lurk for 2 years before posting

>cope is literally a word
>literally
I hope people stop using literally literally

Rollo

>2020 presidential election
holy fuck please don't remind me
but I guess this will be a legitimate reason to leave this place for good

>I've seen this "ironic weeb" meme for like 2 years now and I still don't get what it means.
It's a shitty forced meme coined for bashing anyone who likes something you don't, but I guess it can be used to describe the people who pretend to be "so weeb lol xD" yet who seem to hate everything about anime and Japan besides the flavor of the month normalfag approved shows and who are very vocal about how problematic everything about anime is.

ROOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIINNNN

We should be grateful that nobody will give a shit about the olympics because they'll be too busy in the shitstorm over the election.

>If you were in that fire people wouldn't give 1/100th of a shit
I don't get this "people won't give a shit when you die" meme that normalfaggots peddle around, why would I care about people remembering me after I am dead? You have no consciousness when you're dead.

SAYONARA

yea sure he will lol
also, he is still using the tragedy to boost his image and draw people and profit towards his channel.
doesn't matter if he doesn't monetize it or donates the amount, he's still profiting off of it.

It's a counterargument to the "bawww you aren't respecting the dead" tone police retardation. Not even the nips buy that shit. People act like vultures when they're publicizing incidents for profit but they're still publicizing incidents and thus rendering a service onto society, there's no such thing as a charity-driven society.

Dore dore

user i...
That's 60-80 dollars you fucking troglodyte

Attached: x41.png (844x1200, 175K)

You make one mistake and watch a video, suddenly YT is shoving cringy anime shit down your neck FOREVER.

I don't see how my usage of the word literally was improper, it's used to add emphasis.

Rolling for 58

Attached: 357_008.jpg (800x1200, 272K)

Literally worked

Fuck off back to R3ddit you stupid niggerfaggot poltard.

F I R S T
I
R
S
T

P O S T
O
S
T

BEST
E
S
T

P O S T
O
S
T

Attached: 1528086630.jpg (1920x1080, 112K)

Counterargument to the "I feel so sad about the KyoAni tragedy, I'm having suicidal thoughts"

>people who talk about anime on youtube are retarded and exploitative
Color me surprised. Why care about them?

Attached: dead dragon.jpg (427x441, 41K)

Attached: 1433081294831.png (880x1262, 996K)

Are you autistic? Why would anyone watch someone they don't enjoy ironically and for what reason?
It's the opposite is true, the people who you call ironic weebs watch and enjoy these shows unironically, but do it in a self deprecating manner in order to get judged less.

There's no one good on Youtube doing anime content.

I'm all for shooting the shit about the state of the industry but this isn't even that it's just 'the man on youtube made me mad'.

Attached: 1433082054474.jpg (731x508, 74K)

E-celebs living rent free in Yea Forums's mind

Again, read the thread before making false claims about people, the video is demonetised.

you're literally 80 IQ nigger if you think there isn't an ulterior motive. like rich people donating to charity.

Tragedy culture is just an extension of celeb-worship and therefore retarded. Too many people die each day for a handful of studio employees, a handful of kids, or some fucking entertainer to matter.

Attached: consider the following.jpg (600x600, 48K)

Ahem, 1992

???

I don't like him, but what was he supposed to do?
Just ignore it?

I mean, everyone knows they're scum and only idiots watch their shit. What's the point in getting bothered by anything they do? Giving them any sort of attention at all, even negative attention, is a huge mistake.

So you think an Anime news source should not be able to discuss this? The biggest post-war killing in Japan and directly affecting the anime industry?

Fuck off edgy nigger,charity for tragedy are important in this fuck up world.

>Let's talk about it and promote it further
>There's literally not possible way he is going to donate anything because my jaded mind said so

It's either one or the other dumbass.

So? He's still right.

>YouTube demonetized the video because it was trying to profit off a tragedy.

I want to believe this because anime content youtubers are cancer but at at the same time I can't because it's Jewtube we're talking about here. No wait on second thought if it's de monitised then Jewtube doesn't have to pay them so it checks out.

"Hey guys i'm such a good person that i will donate everything off the video, ( p.s. subscribe and watch my other videos, i don't need to tell you this because my donation is virtue signalling enough for you to automatically do it)"

I said "claim", as in all those retards going around every season clinging to the trashiest show and going all "haha, look at me enjoying this trashi show, am I not such a degenerate weeb, anime is trash and so am I, amirite" on MAL/reddit

While you're absolutely right there's an ulterior motive, you're sub-80 IQ if you're an adult and haven't yet realized that's how all of society works. Kyoani isn't getting a single dollar because anyone gives a shit about then, they're getting money because people want to virtue signal, feed their egos, or see anime. Giving money to a fucking entertainment company is like giving money to a crackhead on the street.

Why are you calling name calling people you know nothing about as "scum"?

> > > / R E D D I T /
>
>
/
R
E
D
D
I
T
/

Attached: 1528290218.gif (356x448, 170K)

I hate this new meme.

>all those people defending and discussing e-celebs

Attached: what the fuck.jpg (240x507, 22K)

Rolling!

>random faggots unrelated to you die
>get free publicity/shekels by pretending to care
based. free fucking money

Attached: yusuke.jpg (500x500, 57K)

e-celebs deserve to be tarred and feathered

Attached: Ecelebfuckingfaggot.png (747x258, 192K)

no

Fuckinģ thiś

Attached: nichi.jpg (241x209, 9K)

yeah, we do live in a society, however i don't want to see anons falling for their tricks.

Attached: 1440271018921.png (640x480, 290K)

This. Everybody who cares about some retarded e-celeb or youtuber should just die on the spot.

this famalam

imagine it was Doga Kobo
gigguk be like
>I have always loved Umaru

They make threads on Yea Forums to advertise their youtube videos by pretending to shit on them so their drones can start defending them en masse. If using Yea Forums's own reverse psychology mentality against it to try profiting like that isn't scummy as fuck, I don't know what else it can be.

It's summer and I know you underage fags are here, but I have to tell you, that guy is a paid shill. Remember how he back-tracked on criticizing Black Clover when Crunchyroll was in the middle of its massive push campaign for BC? I don't know about you, but he just lost credibility their and if you still trust him, then you have a lot of growing up to do.

>more than 100 posts
BASED Yea Forums mods! Keep up with the good work!

>Kyoani draged Yea Forums to hell
A fitting end for a board like this

Attached: 1429025009574.jpg (1280x720, 334K)

>anime youtubers
>"video-essay" youtubers

Attached: lmao.gif (400x286, 798K)

How do I become an anime YouTuber?

Fuck you for even thinking that nigger. Don't wish death on Doga Kobo I will hunt your ass and hang you, you hear me

Attached: 1545451647149.jpg (640x480, 107K)

he's right you retard 3k views everyday for a month is about 600-800

Attached: 1441711204773.png (642x1083, 319K)

You dipshit. Gigguk is giving the first 2 weeks of ad money to kyoani, he is going to turn off monetization after 2 weeks, and he donated his own money to help. Do some fucking research.

I love Doga Kobo
it was just an example for ilustrating gigcuck hipocrisy

pick any anime from the front page of reddit
rephrase the lengthiest MAL review of it
voice over
done

anime nigger filter

thanks OP i haven't watch gigguks videos in a few months about to do so now!

This, at most he should've released a statement on Twatter like the pleb he is. In releasing a video he's inherently taking advantage of the YT algorithms. All humans are inherently selfish, the biggest lie is to deny oneself is acting in their self-interest.

You're not even incorrect or anything, I'm just making sure you're aware of the big picture. This shit isn't suddenly evil because it's capitalistic, it's actually capitalism doing good. Ignorant redditors act like act like charity is a zero sum, and that if you drive away anyone that has a profit-interest in promoting a charity that will somehow make Kyoani better off, when in reality for all the people involved getting a 600k+ view 10 minute advertisement by some guy who is just doing it to develop their platform is extremely beneficial. When you declare mutually profitable interests evil, you are declaring the very thing that all of society operates on evil.

rolling!

rollin~

Quick thread, do you download your anime or do you stream it?
This is important.

fuck it

Does this fall under off-topic, extremely low quality or this user is underage?

rorr

Attached: nutmandigits.jpg (660x487, 166K)

nice pea brain

More like >>>/reddit/ or >>>/facebook/ maybe >>>/anywherebut4chan/

also shit fling at other distasteful anime fans because fuck them.

Attached: yikes.gif (220x165, 104K)

You guys do realize that this is KyoAni's holocaust, right? Meaning not only are they going to recover, they'll also rule the industry by proxy.

Attached: 1563994675975.jpg (625x643, 117K)

downloading is better

Download, how else would I read the binary data?

yeah i didn't watch any of it, from any of them, i felt disgust just from seeing the thumbnails. but gigguk is a unlikeable imbecile even disregarding this kyoani incident.

also this isn't Yea Forums, fuck off with the eceleb shit.

Ah yes, the youtuber with 600k viewers should have ignored the charity's existence entirely. THAT's what the victims would want, for every mainstream platform to ignore the existence of their plight.

My fucking sides. Remember Yea Forums, being stupid is all it takes for a moralfag to be the fucking scum of the earth.

Attached: 1555602458227.png (866x834, 857K)

pretty sure that's against the rules, retard

this thread is trash but i just wanted to point out that youtube demonetizes all videos about tragedies so yeah he didn't make shit

>dancer
gay

shits probably planned

Attached: 7d683be8b45ef6bd3574fe0cb53dbe9c.jpg (1000x1414, 270K)

Why does shinka exclusively suck black dicks, not to mention with a vicious, hungry vigor?

i see your point but fuck anitubers. kyoani already raised over $2mil of their $1mil goal.

Why is this thread still up?
Please help report and do your job mods

Probably unironically true. If Kyoani fanboys were bad before god can only imagine how bad they'll be when they start acting like fucking GREATEST ALLY retards.

kill yourselves

Attached: 182440.png (610x834, 306K)

torrenting airing anime with RSS feed

the fundraiser would've been fine, for fucks sake a hundred thousand or so was raised within the first hours before YT personalities
Fuck off with that reddit spacing and go chase some ghosting E-thots on r9k

rolles

Rolling rolling rolling, rawhide

>implying 100% evasion and all the pussy is bad

Watch it on Crunchyroll.

See? Even this thread had an ulterior motive, not that I didn't know it. I find youtube entertainment garbage like anyone else, but I don't think poisoning the board ideologically in order to raise opposition against something Yea Forums never talks about in the first place is at all worthwhile.

where's the money going, aren't all the victim's dead?

Attached: hmm.png (800x28, 3K)

50/50

No, there were dozens who were hospitalized.

am angery

Attached: 1555314247272.jpg (480x480, 21K)

fpbp
Kill yourself.

Attached: jahy high ground.jpg (844x1200, 256K)

>pay respect to KyoAni
>donate to the victims
>encourage others to do the same
>get a couple thousand subs
no one loses here just let it happen you fuckin squares

The money donated ensures finishing the job.

For me it was his shitty review of Raildex. I watched that crap expecting it to be half decent. I was wrong.

>the fundraiser would've been fine
You think a pittance of a couple million is all it takes to repair the damage done here? Multiple lives were lost, multiple disfigured beyond repair. The art assets, equipment, labor, opportunity, and infrastructure alone that were lost far exceed that number. Nobody here can verify that you've donated even a single dollar to the charity, and here you are saying "GOOD ENOUGH, SHOW'S OVER, STOP THE PUBLICITY". You're a fucking joke mate. Your moral philosophy, and by extension your life, is a joke.

Attached: 1447879690301.png (924x812, 676K)

>I watched a review expecting it to be half decent. I was wrong.
Whoa.

no

We are worse than Yea Forums at this point, at least they discuss eceleb cancer ironically

Am I the only one who thinks OP is a rival YouTuber trying to start a raid?

Literally the most unfunny youtuber ever.

kill yourself, rebbit

remember the times when pewdiepie wasn't a sell out? I used to unironically watch him daily way back. He's making +250K $ monthly and look at the additional shilling he's doing for his brand/chair/games, etc. inflating the vids to 10min by any means. pretty scummy for the biggest channel on YT.

It's because Yea Forums never has a real conversation about anything that they never evolve past making the same 10 threads all the time.

Yea Forums is not your personal army, OP.

>ironically
they had a fucking eceleb sticky

People are sellouts even before they become sellouts. Nobody puts up with the wall of bullshit that is customer service without the intention of getting money.

Well I learned my lesson. If a show sounds like shit it probably is.

>discussion threads deleted
>reddit anime ranking threads
>threads linking to ann and the like
>threads about anitubers
>moefags
>isekaifags
>shonenfags
Yea Forums truly is r/anime

At least hes not the sjw shill that tries to make people feel bad for not following his pollitics or liking edgy imoral anime.

what the fuck you niggers told me this was the bastion of Yea Forums

Summer isn't real, they said.

>start video
>no ad
>Hurr, it's just for teh sheckels!
Fuck off brainlet.

Attached: 345789.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

>Watching YouTube anime shit
Kill yourself

don't worry, mods will just public ban again and pretend it's okay, that will be epic!

ROLL

Excellent splitting, what about yourself causes you to observe and feel the need to point out philosophy.

Yea Forums's moderation is very good at deleting posts on their own so I don't need to do anything here.

Rollin

Roll

Is Jcafe24 dead?

That might‘ve applied to 2012. It‘s 7 years later and 3 major happenings ruined this site forever, go figure.

My man Th8ta

>3 HOUR ANALYSIS

I point it out to see if you can sufficiently defend what I consider a wrongful perspective for me to learn from it. Otherwise I'll be challenging someone asserting wrongful views in ignorance on a board I frequent. Either outcome is beneficial enough for me to be interested.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BIn0uRnA4as

Slaves must be freed

Teen thread

>ecelebs

cope harder

Why, because it makes a valid point?

>200 posts and counting
so ecelebs are okay on Yea Forums, based mods!

>not monetized
>exactly 10 min what matters only when you wanna make sure ur turning a profit
>literally as clickbait as you can go
k-e-k

Rollrollroll

Attached: E5E90B61-2B94-42E2-A445-82D97E0850F4.jpg (900x900, 51K)

>gained 4k subs
retard

you're completely wrong on anonymous boards there's no need for compassion nor any reason for it to be given
here's a tip leave any compassion shown is false and the lolicons are unironic

Why does Yea Forums always want to talk about what people not on website are doing/saying? They have no effect on the board if you don't bring this shit here.

Attached: 1535423101542.jpg (712x712, 42K)

I'm curious.

Rutger Hauer just died

rorru

There has been no good anime yotuber since Grumpy Jiisan perished

Go shill yourself somewhere else

aaox

There is a fine line between capitalizing (exploiting) and utilizing in pragmatic way. Talking about the tragedy is fine since this effects the anime and manga channels and it is news.

If we accused every channel of being exploitive, then we should support banning news channels from collecting ad revenue when reporting tragedies. It would also mean the History channel should stop collecting ad revenue for talking about historic incidents or showing that show "Shootout" which features reenactments of firefights in Iraq and Afghanistan involving the deaths of real people.

Retribution!

Attached: 1563492763231-1.gif (806x720, 1.2M)

F

This thread made me realize Accelspammer wasn't that bad in hindsight

He was a faggot who got drunk on his powers and really did ruin Yea Forums for a bit, but then he redeemed himself by fighting for the good of the board and dying while putting up a fight.
Never forget.

Thanks for the recommendation. I subscribed and binge watching all of his videos right now.

Attached: know-your-meme_trollface.jpg (640x640, 46K)

So this is the power..........of Yea Forums - Anime &Manga

Lmao this

Roll

Yea Forums is dead

Attached: A8C3EAA0-FFAF-4974-9CB4-707F6B252768-1198-0000030CE578051C.jpg (554x554, 63K)

I post on Yea Forums and Yea Forums
I neither watch anime or read comics
Whatcha gonna do about it, faggot?

But the fire happened?

Ahem, cunny.

Attached: 1502114384692.jpg (192x494, 17K)

This, rip

fucking idiot

nice thread lmao

might as well

Hater scumbags like you will bitch about youtubers no matter what they do, if they talk about it you go for the "cashing in on tragedy" angle, if they don't you go for the "insensitive for ignoring it" angle.

Who's Cope,why do you mention him?

is this reddits best retort?

Róoooll

the fuck does an explorer do

Now this post truly is reddit.

It's a 2hu thread now!

Attached: Clownpiece Touhou drawn by Tokoya ex Hetare.jpg (1240x1800, 1.72M)

>reddit reddit reddit
Is this the best (and only) retort of hater autists?

ROLLING

roll desu

Surprise, surprise, a website you can make money from for little to no work is full of whores

They will never be your real friends. No matter how much you donated to their epic streams.

Roll

YouTube really needs to change its search algorithm so that it's not so painfully easy to exploit. I always find it irritating how much padding so many successful or aspiring YouTubers put into their videos so that it's at least 10 minutes long. Most of what they say can usually be trimmed down to liek 4-5 minutes instead of 10, but because they ad lib, because they include their cutesy intros and outros, and because of many things like this, the videos end up 10 minutes at least.

Thank goodness Video Blocker exists though. Whenever I'm looking for videos and there's people making "video essays" that are suspiciously 10 minutes long, then I just use the extension to block most of them so that I never see their shit again.

youtube.com/channel/UC4IZduRippODfyw8JVairgw
too bad he no longer uploads

How does that work?

Suppose tomorrow there's a shooting in America that kills like 100 people. Let's say it's in New York. Does YouTube then put up a filter that automatically demonetizes any video that has the words "New York" and "shooting" in the title?
Also, unless there are YouTube workers who work round the clock to watch for tragedies, then chances are that the leeches who immediately put up tragedy condolence videos like an hour after the event will still get enough views to make money before the filter gets put up.

Let's go

rollu

Roll

>This will bring him more viewers for future profit
like he fucking needs that, he is on top anyway
im actually watching him for the same reason i watch sseth reviews, because he makes his vids actually enjoyable

>thread still up
and they said Yea Forums was better than Yea Forums

I’ve now watched it. Thanks for the ad!

> the state of post-2016 Yea Forums

Rollout

Well, let´s try.

I thought Yea Forums hated ecelebs anyway. Why get mad over a thread trashing them? The thread shouldn't exist but at least he's not fellating them like every other newfag.

I feel like when the thread is deleted every poster is gonna get a ban for replying to "off topic garbage'

Why did Demo leave us for twitch

Me 2

THIS is disgusting. Shame that braindead zombie ledditors can't see through this

if it's in your recomended then you watch shit like that

That was the plan. But youtube demonitised it because muh algorithm.

we should

Is this the cute and funny thread?

Yeah, it's not, but Mother's Basement's is.
:)

hi plebbit