So much convoluted fighting in this serie Cant they just get a handgun and shoot at the stand user or some shit lmao

So much convoluted fighting in this serie Cant they just get a handgun and shoot at the stand user or some shit lmao

Attached: 83241553738519.png (350x393, 316K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mzsy0KEbMTE
youtu.be/1u_OHqxf-ZU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: BC019745-6A3D-44FB-8F97-24580E7FC5C6.jpg (640x904, 83K)

>Cant they just get a handgun and shoot at the stand user or some shit lmao
I wonder if Araki made Mista just to tell the "lol just shoot them" fags to fuck off.

Attached: ztri8ncyrcvnnprkkwtq.jpg (502x454, 43K)

>Complaining about unusual deaths in the only arc where the main villain dies by getting ran over by a car

Attached: 1507363879708.png (424x292, 87K)

>first time we see a stand
>stops a bullet at point blank range
>"lol just use a gun"
ok faggot

>just get a handgun and shoot at the stand user or some shit lmao
youtube.com/watch?v=mzsy0KEbMTE

>Cant they just get a handgun and shoot at the stand user

Attached: 1561043421699.jpg (524x550, 86K)

>Cant they just get a handgun and shoot at the stand user or some shit lmao

Attached: jotaro-anime-bullet.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

They do though, read part 7

and part 3, and part 4, and part 5, and part 6

Attached: 114416.jpg (700x300, 44K)

Why didnt dio just hire a sniper to shoot jotaro in the head ? Star Platinum only stopped the bullet because he was bracing himself for it

Did you not see the fight between jotaro and the lover
He cought a fucking microscopic stand with REFLEX

You do realize that there's two stand users who's stand abilities involve shooting

youtu.be/1u_OHqxf-ZU
Fucking dumb newfag crossboarder
Kill yourself.

>Cant they just get a handgun and shoot at the stand user or some shit
Would real bullets even work on a ghost ?

Attached: 15577849965.jpg (646x492, 88K)

No only stands can fight stands. The user is vulnerable if their stand can't protect them however

To be fair, SP whole deal is its speed and precision.

you mean Johngalli A?

Attached: FE7F8E28-E3CE-4889-B584-9FEF98CC4B23.png (360x450, 366K)

There are lots of things to criticize about this show. Your complaint isn't one of them.

>Show

Attached: 1537985020316.png (454x248, 207K)

Manga?

>star platinum is one of the FASTEST stands
>giorno's stand didn't stop bruno from slapping him
>some people dont even have humanoid stands to block bullets
>fucking nothing stopping you from having stand AND a gun
>implying you cant just have a guy with a stand rush them head on and another guy with a gun to shoot them from a different direction, forcing them do either get shot or protect themselves from the stand
ok retard

>be Illuso
>be part of mafia
>be member of assassination squad
>obtain broken stand
>can drag people into mirror world without their stand
>perfect for torturing, instakill, interrogation
>doesn't fucking bring a gun with him
>"hurr durr I has punch ghost u don't"
Imagine if this idiot at least brought a knife or a fucking baseball bat with him

Attached: Illushit.jpg (560x315, 44K)

You're welcome to not enjoy it because of this one tiny thing that's preventing your suspension of disbelief. Pat yourself on the back, Einstein. You found something inconsequential that no one cares about.

>You're welcome to not enjoy it because of this one tiny thing
you mean every character in the entire world being retarded
> no one cares about.
except the people that do

>I say people do, therefore it must be true.
Ok.

>Johnny gets crippled with a bullet
>proceed to tank 50 throughout the race

>me and op dont exist
ok

You have an impressive sample size of two people. Congrats.

I think Stand Users are insinuated to be a bit superhuman on their own as a prerequisite to having one, either physically or through spiritual strength. A few bullets wouldn't be enough to take one down.

>other people dont care about something so you aren't allowed to care about it
ok

>tfw no secret anti-stand organization
It would be cool if we see a templars-like organization with gun wielding non-stand user people. They could use hamon too I guess.

I didn't say that anywhere, which you'd know if you noticed the "you're welcome to" part while you jacking off to your superior intellect. It's a free country, you're free to dump all your attention on stupid things as much as you want.

>someone points out that every character is intentionally retarded
>WOAH LOOK WE GOT A REAL EINSTIEN HERE, I BET YOU THINK YOURE SO SMART WHY DONT YOU GET US TO MARS IF YOU THINK YOURE SO SMART SMARTY
if you dont care then fuck off

why don't,uuh stand users just talk things out and uuh, stop fighting among themselves, like, just be nice to each toher

Illuso had EVERY FUCKING OPPORTUNITY TO FINISH OFF THE GANG and still didn't take them because he was a retard

Why? Your attempt to try and "critique" the show is weak.

if "every character is retarded" is your idea of a weak complaint then unless the manga is a blank page you're golden

Your "gun" complaint could be applied to every single series on the planet. Not everyone is so much of a nitpicky little bitch that they'll let a tiny little thing like that stop them from watching the show or reading the manga and enjoying it.

>Your "gun" complaint could be applied to every single series on the planet
except series where the characters are too durable for guns to do anything
or series that have nothing to do with fighting
or series where characters are too fast for guns
or series where characters actually use guns
or series where characters have advanced tech
or series where characters aren't allowed to use guns because they fight for sport
or series where characters cant get guns
if you exclude every single one of those series and only include series where characters that are susceptible to guns choose to fight to the death without them despite them being readily available sure.
>nitpicky
he said it!
>it doesn't ruin the series for me so its invalid!

I put "gun" in quotations on purpose. Can you guess why? Or are you too fixated on this to think properly?

because you want to be vague as fuck on purpose and say that literally every problem in any story is a nitpick?

Yeah, didn't think you'd be able to. Too bad.

ok so im right then, youre part of the "everything is a nitpick and character being retarded is perfectly fine" crowd

Because if the people just shot each other and died we wouldn’t have much of a manga

and fuckin' power my dude

Do amerisharts ever shut up about guns?

What if you had a hamon gun or a gun that fired bullets with infinite spin

> Hamon gun
Part 2 kinda had something with that? The only problem is that Hamon doesn't retain its charge in metal once it leaves your grasp - hence why Joseph had to club Straits in the fucking head with the Tommy gun.
> Bullets with infinite spin
You'd have to make spherical bullets, and would have to use the Super Spin technique - which also means you'd have to be holding the "bullets", not firing them from a gun.

you'll like part 7

Attached: ringo.png (300x387, 244K)

Look, I know there are stands like Star Platinum that can grab bullets in the air.

But:
>Most stand users dont have a stand that can protect from bullets
>You can single out some of these slower stand users like Joseph, Avdol, Iggy, etc.
>Multiple snipers just need to hide far away and shoot
>Star Platinum couldnt block everyone of Dio's knives, so he would definitely lose against a machine gun

Also:
>Dio shouldve sent Hol Horse after Avdol or Joseph
>Dio shouldve sent Mariah against someone other than Joseph
>Alessi couldve easily killed Smolnareff but had to be a creepy bastard instead
>Oingo & Boingo shouldve worked with Dio directly
>Angelo kills a guy walking his dog in public but doesnt just destroy Josuke's mom at the door, fill the house with Steam/Water and wait for Josuke
>Akira cant just kill Jotaro while talking with him on the phone
>Kira couldve turned small objects into bombs and throw them at people
>Giorno doesnt carry a gun
>Diavolo doesnt carry a gun

JoJo part 3 is a manga about stands. Not guns. If you want to write a story about guns, go ahead.