Machikado Mazoku

On the top we have Yusuke and on the bottom we have this demon autist.

Attached: 2019_07_24_14.06.38.jpg (1920x1080, 247K)

Hot

Attached: 2019_07_24_14.04.47.jpg (1920x1080, 291K)

>just fuck my typesetting up

>using HS for a sentai/hidive show

Attached: 1563621678445.webm (850x1078, 895K)

Yea Forums doesn't know how to use anything by HS nowadays.
I miss the days where anons would actually wait a day or two for better subs.

Is erai better than this dogshit?

Use mad le zisell

Why wait for something that might not come when the other one is already out

Higher quality.
If you're not braindead you'll pick groups that have a track record of consistently releasing quickly.
I avoid groups that release inconsistently weeks after the episodes air because it's not worth it.
But it's absolutely worth waiting a day or two every week for actually good subs.

Yeah and most of those "consistent" groups all quit. I'm not going to spend 3 or 4 seasons taking notes on all these new groups to see which ones are good or not. I just want to watch the show.

Did you start watching anime last season or something?
Takes 1 minute tops to find out who's subbing the shows you want to watch, and if they're consistent.
You're just accepting lower quality subs by choosing to remain ignorant.

No I'm accepting lower quality subs by choosing to remain lazy. I don't care. It takes far, far longer than "1 minute tops" to evaluate several sub groups and that's time I don't feel like wasting.

>No I'm accepting lower quality subs by choosing to remain lazy.
Not much of a save there, user, being lazy is more embarrasing than being an idiot.
>I don't care.
Why watch anime if you don't care about quality?
>It takes far, far longer than "1 minute tops" to evaluate several sub groups
1. Go to nyaa
2. Search for anime
3. Chances are there's 2 options, HS and fansubs
4. Go to fansub account's history
5. Click the last few torrents they put up, if they're all about 7 days apart, then they release consistently
6. Download it.
So about 1 minute.

>several sub groups
Unlikely, but this is only a problem if you're new.

>and that's time I don't feel like wasting.
Taking a minute to find higher quality subs for anime is hardly a waste of time. Unless you're okay with consuming shit.

>Unless you're okay with consuming shit.
Wouldn't be watching anime if I wasn't. I guess I just don't care as much about subtitles as you do.

>Wouldn't be watching anime if I wasn't.
Why would you say that? Isn't this your hobby? The thing you do that makes you happy? Why would you call it shit? That's just sad, I don't understand why you'd say that about something you like.

It's a way to kill time. I usually put on an episode as filler while I eat dinner. I wouldn't call it a "hobby". I like it but it's not important to me, and I'm objective enough to realize that most of it isn't very good.
Now this is the part where you call me a normie and tell me to "go back" because I've had similar discussions a hundred times over the years and they always use the same line

So, which subs do you guys used to watch this?

Attached: 1547411500999.jpg (946x1078, 184K)

HS is a rip of HIDIVE
mad le zisell is an edit of the adorementioned.
I've been using the latter and they're better.

I see, how about their release date?

Consistently within 1-2 days for the various anime they've been doing this season.

How much force does this thing go up to?

Vampire Gabu > Angel Gabu

Attached: Vampire Gabu Alt Outfit 3.jpg (615x909, 70K)

maybe 100kg
she stopped a truck with one arm, i dont think human measuring devices apply to her

200 lb. / 90 Kg. max on some.
Since she needed 3, we can guess her grip strength is in the range of 401-599 lb. / 181-269 Kg.

You're very dedicated to your waifu user, good job.