How do you feel about anime being really mainstream now?

How do you feel about anime being really mainstream now?

Attached: 1563967912165.jpg (1080x1080, 343K)

Makes me feel good for that one black chad in class who loved anime but had nobody to talk about it with until I transferred to his school for two weeks

Nihilistic, give it 5 years before SJWs fuck it over too like anything that becomes mainstream.

True

This is horrible news
I can't wait for them (Netflix) to remake every loved anime so every main character is a gay transgender muslim nigger

Attached: 1561999287712.png (759x700, 352K)

It already started happening little by little.

figurines/web novels are the real weeb sign now

Anime studios don't give a fuck about twitter niggers so this is irrelevant.
We might get some alright series funded by netflix though, which is nice.

As long as they keep picking up complete garbage series with shit art that nobody even in Japan cares about I don’t give a shit. And AoT and Eva are entry level normalfag shit what are they even talking about lmao.

That's alright as long as they didn't change the sub

I'm not a raging autist so I don't care. Actually if anything this could help the industry.

ALL OF YOU KILL YOURSELVES

>give it 5 years before SJWs fuck it over too like anything that becomes mainstream.
Good

If "SJWs" got involved in anime they would change it for the better, anime needs a kick in the arse, been the same shit for the last 20 years just in different coat

She's right, in my country anime is the most mainstream thing possible. Boomers are nostalgic for it, zoomers watch all the shounen shit.

Somehow I doubt it

Attached: 1559991180303.jpg (2016x6860, 2.84M)

>Netflix's Evangelion
my blood is boiling

i dont understand why netflix is so eager to burn their money. The people who will be interested in this will just torrent it, never mind all the failed netflix originals no one even gives a shit about

people here probably don't remember they did a fucking death note live-action film.

stfu spic

This.
I still can't believe the amount of butthurt the first episode of Goblin Slayer caused or the SAO author apologizing for the almost rape scene.

Nice fake article bro

>

Would you rather them shit up actually good series instead and divert all the normalfags here? They can be as retarded as they want for all I care as long as it doesn’t impact me.

>twitter screencap of literally who
Not anime.

because it was perfection for the last 20 years retard

They'll somehow manage to ruin it, I don't know how but it's inevitable.

I finally became "friends" with a black guy, now I can't be called racist check mate libtards

Luckily enough, Nips don't care what filthy american gaijin wants. At least I hope they don't.

I hate it. Kill all those hoes.

Did you already receive the n-word pass?

Unfortunately this isn't true
NJPW is already cucking to the demands of it's western fanbase
In a matter of time Okada will be forced to do strongstyle spots with some western female wrestler
Nips think they can milk more money from westerners if they adopt western degenerate values

Is it time for #animegate proper?

yes

If anime wasn't mainstream since before all you shounenniggers were born why the fuck was everything licensed and dubbed? Who was the target audience for this random turd of an anime?

Attached: cov-9348-psycho-diver-soul-siren-complete-english.jpg (3200x2167, 876K)

>The people who will be interested in this will just torrent it
The people who use torrents are the ones who have been watching anime for longer than Netflix became big. Netflix wants to cater to those that can't name a single studio besides Ghibli.

>Trolling outside of Yea Forums
>The window will close

mods

I hate it because we get normalfags like you shitting up the place caring about literally whos on twitter.

bad only because it just means left wing activists will try to hijack it like they did video games, movies, tv, etc.

Yea Forums - twitter screencaps

>Netflix wants to cater to those that can't name a single studio besides Ghibli
This.
Who among the newfags can even name 5 studios?

Twitter screencap threads belong to

*ahem*

>Neon Genesis Evangelion dub
>Death note live adaptation

Dedicated Niche>>>>>shit>>>>>>>Lowest common denominator hollywood capeshit

>give it 5 years
Too late.

digits confirm

I don't quite get your post but it looks like you were quite close with some nigger or something

People with good taste, something you are not.

>people with good taste
>watching dub

In theory you still can have good taste even if you eat nothing but shit

>I'm a weeb, not because I don't have a life. But because I hate women and minorities.
We're def up next on the SJW chopping block.

Anime was getting really popular in the west up until mid 2000s when a wave of moeshit ruined anime's chances in the west. Another fact moeshitters will deny.

Please kill yourself.

are there any good web novels or is it all isekai harem shit?

Just another way moe saved anime.

>ruined anime's chances in the west
And thanks to god that it happened

Tokusatsu still has me covered

>are there any good xxx or is it all good good shit
What did he meant by this?

Twitter caps are not Yea Forums, fuck off

I hate it because Yea Forumsermin like you come and post twitter screencap threads from literally who

wtf, I love moe now

Then report it for low quality post dumbasses.

>twitter thread

Why the FUCK do normalfags talk like brain damaged ghetto hoodrat ganster inbred idiots!?

>(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Based

MODS = GODS

kek

@mods
uhm okay? That'll be a yikes from me

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

UNIRONICALLY
MODS= GODS

Attached: yfotbJg.gif (200x267, 946K)

Get fucked Yea Forumsermin.

MODS=GODS
OP got fucking TOLD

Ah, nothing quite like the smell of a good ol fashioned public execution in the mornings.

Attached: 1401299138161.jpg (524x479, 54K)

Lmao,

Attached: 1548007502146.png (423x597, 247K)

VERMIN SEETHING ITT RIGHT NOW

All future twitter cap threads is now therefore illegal here. Based mods.

>USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST
Ok, so why was not this thread purged together with him?

First episode of Shield Hero too

Attached: 15563493863.jpg (524x550, 93K)

Thank fuck, we ill need more of these threads.

To make an example.