KyoAni will never die

english.kyodonews.net/news/2019/07/5fe4dbf53e29-survivor-of-deadly-arson-attack-escaped-by-jumping-out-of-building.html

Attached: logo.png (300x60, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20190722-00000647-san-soci
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I was hoping this was Yasuhiro Takemoto.

Lad, don't cling on to false hope like this. It's not healthy.

>The 52-year-old employee was drawing landscapes on the second floor of the three-story building on the morning of July 18.
Who is this?

Attached: photo_l.jpg (960x720, 93K)

anyone still missing is dead waiting to be identified m8

>I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.

More people should've done this. At least this person survived.

This is nothing like my Japanese animes.

Attached: [U3-Web] revisions 2019 - EP01 [WEB 1280x720 AVC E-AC-3] [Subs(Eng,Jp)].webm (1280x720, 1.96M)

>Now here's the interesting part: Sankei said that the person they interviewed is a 52 year old man. During the interview, he used the term "wacha-wacha", which is Osaka dialect for "chatter". There is only one 52 year old man from Osaka in Kyoani, which is senior key animator Kitanohara Noriyuki, most recently the chief key animator of A Silent Voice.

The old man found a way.

Attached: 1538323710921.png (413x372, 121K)

Source? This isn't in the article.

headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20190722-00000647-san-soci
>「わちゃわちゃと作業をしている」

>They won't release names so the internet has to go full fucking detective Conan just to figure out who to mourn.
Amazing job

I mean it is not rocket science, the police already release the age group of the deceased.
We know that Ishihara and Kitanohara are both in the their 50s so it is obvious that both are still alive.

theyre gonna declare bankruptcy next year

What's the point of hiding the names of those who are alive and well though. Just some inane Japanese bureaucracy

>he heard others encouraging him, with one person shouting
I'm happy to hear news of a person escaping the fire relatively unharmed and all, but how is this possible if the smoke has already covered the whole floor? Just paragraphs earlier, the guy even said that he had to feel his way the dark and all, and if the people there had the time to shout and encourage, then why didn't they follow and jump too?

Attached: 1520685823250.jpg (552x601, 85K)

The people who encouraged him were already outside the building.

He meant people that already made it out safe and were encouraging him from below.

They already jumped.

Oh, okay. That makes sense.

>he's so shaken he can't say now
It's always next year.

I'm guessing in a quickly spreading fire like that, you have only seconds to make the right movement towards exit. If you go the wrong way because the smoke is obscuring your vision, you're done. This guy was probably lucky in that maybe he was somewhat close to the window and also that he chose not to use the stairs.

Here is how he left the building

ok i know this person is in their 50s but i don't even consider that a fall.

with how tiny that building is you could jump from the roof and sustain no injuries. nobody should have died here.

Well the ones from the 3rd floor couldn't get to the roof because DOOR STUCK DOOR STUCK
The ones in the 2nd floor who jumped were close to the windows
The ones in the first floor were burned alive first

Take in mind all of this happend in like 3 minutes before the whole building was surrounded by smoke and fire. It all went too fast.

I would imagine people in the first floor had the best chances of escaping, since they saw the fire and could start reacting immediately.

The one son the 3rd floor couldn't get to the roof because they died before reaching it. Not because they couldn't open the door.
Most in floor 1 survived, second floor more than half.

Please stop spreading misinformation about this tragedy.

>because DOOR STUCK DOOR STUCK
What a bunch of idiots they were for going towards a door that is stuck.

No, I didn't mean all of first floor, of course those run away first but those who didn't, were killed because of the fire and not because of the smoke like in the 3rd floor.
I was using the meme, the door was open but got stuck because people were fainting in front of the door, so those behind couldn't reach it because all of the bodies in front of them, so they fall down too.

>All the acquired know-how, everything that money can't buy, was destroyed in an instant

Doesn't sound to good desu

the uguu eyes are gone for good?

finds a way

based

Attached: 178707335.png (986x551, 416K)

Had they installed fire escapes and centered drills around it most of them would have survived. One of the survivors had to weigh the heat on his back vs the fear of jumping and breaking his legs. Hell a rope ladder on the veranda would have made a difference.

>over 10ft
>not a fall
That's an easy bone break just from the 2nd floor.

>Had they installed fire escapes and centered drills around it most of them would have survived. One of the survivors had to weigh the heat on his back vs the fear of jumping and breaking his legs. Hell a rope ladder on the veranda would have made a difference.

Everyone who could, jumped. The people who died didn't die because there were no fire escapes, they died because they weren't even able to leave the building.

Theres a reason fire escapes are built on the outside of the building with exits to the fire escape and not the inside. Inside fire escapes make a brick building into a kiln...which is exactly what all these reports on how the fire spread are saying.

>population declining
>japan make major strides in the past 10 years to dismiss and ignore personal works to imply everyone is disposable, unnameable, replaceable
>"oh dude heckya i want to raise a kid here."

Attached: kimochi.png (645x773, 7K)

yes if you are old, injured or have prior healed injuries, or land wrong as fuck a fall like that could hurt. not trying to sound like some gigachad parkour expert here i'm just as unfit as the next person, but come on it's only 10ft. had the rest of the staff had the opportunity to jump i'm assuming there'd be little to no hesitance.

>52 years old
>jumped off the 2nd story
>only injured elbow

Why didn't they all jump? If you're a man and you jumped, you'll survive since you're younger. And only 2 people older than 50 were dead.

If you were once of those young girls, you'll probably survive a fall from such a height.

>minor injury
>and it's most likely not his dominant hand
Thank god.

>"I want to recover and create high-quality works again," the survivor said. "That would be a nice tribute to my colleagues who lost their lives."
Based boomer
It was like a minute chance for your life. If you were just doubting for just a sec, you'd die.

They didn't even make it to the balcony.

They made it to the 3rd story stairs where they huddled and died.

Or in a burn ward comatose and burnt beyond recognition, waiting for them to either regain consciousness and ID themselves, or for DNA results to come back.

Well, they didn't expect that the fire would come that fast. People who had luckily thought "fuck it, better injury than die" jumped from the balcony. People who were indecisive between going to rooftop or jumping from balcony died.

>Why didn't they all jump?
Because they were women and women can't into logic.

being lucky enough to be beside a window at the time

bruh, it's dead

just let go

Kyoani is made mostly by women.

Lit news

That or they were trying to find a different way out

It's easy to criticize now, but during the accident the victims have literally seconds to decide what to do. I remember someone posted that some of his colleagues decided not to jump while he went for it. One of the biggest problem was no one had a fire escape route in case of fire.