Bakaudon's Manga

>They said chapters will be released biweekly
>It has been 20 days since last update

The fuck is this. I need my weekly dose of suffering. I'm already having withdrawals here.

Attached: image.jpg (1335x1945, 936K)

I've been edging the whole time

Top edge faggots

me to the right

Just read it. The madwoman does it again. Her type of suffering is so erotic, probably the best in the business.

Attached: 1563966437335.jpg (1093x1560, 459K)

Edge is the best

>Thought she's just edgy
>Turns out she's an actual schizophrenic and can really hear these voices

As someone who still suffers from auditory hallucinations, I feel for her. I wouldn't wish my illness on anybody.

Attached: image.jpg (1342x1947, 714K)

>ask his beta orbiter to rape her enemy
>not edgy

She's clearly off her rails AND evil to boot

>Bakaudon's Manga
Wait, this bitch is doing a "legit" manga now?
Whats the title?
Whats up with guro authors jumping into manga lately

I'm still wondering why some people loves this kind of stories

Are there raws of this anywhere? I wanna know how much we see of her getting raped.

Honestly I don't know, something about edgy trash manga just makes me wanna keep reading it.

Uncompromising brutality

No two guro readers are the same. Some like them simply for the excitement or arousal induced by graphic violence, some others (yours truly) are attracted to the character emotional reaction to violence, which in turn creates an emotional reeaction in them. I also watch real gore/rekt if it presents itself but there's another reason for that, i just don't like to avert my eyes from the horrifying realities of the world we live in.

Sauce?

>I wanna know how much we see of her getting raped

Exactly why I'm dying to read the next chapter.

I like the idea of destroying and debasing something beautiful (pure edgy decadence) not so much the bloody parts. It bums me out when they revive the girl later or make it non canon.

You loved me so much it hurt

Attached: 20190707_042240.jpg (579x742, 337K)

all gurofaggots are exactly the same.
regards, a gurofag

I dont know fám, guro is kinda cringe.
Ryona however? Now thats the thinking mans fetish.

>not mixing them together

Attached: 1562782430027.jpg (340x254, 12K)

You dont realise so i shall enlighten you.
Mutually consentual ryoan in a loving relationship is the absolute Godking of fictional violence.

The only good guro i've ever seen is that one cannibal doujin where the girl makes fetus soup.

>schizophrenic

wWhy that does not manifest when she is fucking old dudes ?

I also wonder why. I mean seeing characters like these in manga always makes me mad. I have to appreciate how I have a normal life eventhough I'm friends with gangsters, druggies and motorcycle gangs.

It manifests under stress. I guess she really does enjoy fucking random dudes.