Just finished season 1, this was amazing, I've heard season 2 declines in quality, but I haven't really enjoyed a show...

Just finished season 1, this was amazing, I've heard season 2 declines in quality, but I haven't really enjoyed a show, or any piece of entertainment in a while.

Attached: mes.jpg (705x1000, 320K)

do not watch if you value your sanity

first cour was writen by urobuchi so it's good

second cour however... ugh

>writen by
I thought it wasn't written by him, but he came up with the general idea or something.

General premise and only the first episode actually

As a former AZ faggot I suggest you don't watch it.
I also enjoyed season 1 but season 2 made me feel worthless and gay.

What the fuck were they thinking?

It's awesome as well. Highly recommended, though there were a lot of Slainefags back at the time who got seriously butthurt about the turn of events at the end of S1 and started to trash S2 or even the whole series.

How would you fix A/Z?
>MC is an actual character instead of a robot
Would that be all it takes for it to be a 7/10?

Butcher came up with the general idea and wrote first three episodes. In reality only good episodes in the whole show.

>Asseylum didn't went full God Emperor on earthling peasants
So much lost potential.

Attached: 1421639290401.jpg (599x708, 43K)

It was shit, I only watched because I had this urge to rape Slaine while holding his hands.

>It's awesome as well.
No, it is not.

Attached: 1425755808320.png (764x1000, 623K)

Make slain not a cuck

Slainefags eternally BTFO

Remove the entire earth half of the plot as they gleefully genocide the rest of humanity under false pretenses.

If they were going for Zeon but more evil they should have gone all the fucking way

If they had an older Martian war veteran drawing from combat experience (from the first war) and simulations to contrast the young Inaho, think Mihaly vs Trigger, would that dynamic have gone somewhere?
And have said veteran pilot a Kataphrakt similar in design and loadout to the Terran models but built using Martian tech .

I remember the three-way battle between this, Reconguista and Fighters Try.
And how all of them shat at the end.

Oh yeah, that was a thing. Damn. I wasted time in those threads arguing for and against shit shows.

He wrote the first 3-4 episodes.

Seriously, the whole thing suspiciously sounds like a mash up of Code Geass and Layzner.

S2 is unironically NTR.

Attached: 7d1db8b7dbda3e35ae1a3ab9ce6fcb58.jpg (1000x1187, 511K)

Why aniplex didn't go all the way and made Butcher the only writer?

Artistic disagreements?
Too expensive?
New writers getting experience?

>Introduce new character only a few episodes before the finale
>Have princess marry him to end the war as quickly as possible

Don't listen to Yea Forums, it's all great

Seeing a high schooler destroying everything with ease is no fun at all

>2 Landing Castles
>3 Kataphracts specifically deployed against one ship
>STILL let it escaped.
S2 is outright cocksucking Inaho, who is the blandest hero possible to exist in such setting. His existence and Aseylum cheapens the great ending of S1 and did nothing to elevate S2.

>No slaine yaoi doujins of him being the prison bitch and taking up in the ass for every gay prisoner.

Waste an opportunity

>inkofags in charge of fanfictions

Good times.

>hating on best boy

Only best boy could end that war.

Despite the weaker S2 it's still better than the majority of new mecha anime these days.

She's still the biggest ass in the whole series so at least she lived uo to her name.

To not distract the butcher any further from making his greatest masterpiece of all time.

Attached: images (19).jpg (554x554, 61K)

Don't watch S2 it's trash and completely ruins the S1 cliffhanger ending.

i followed Slaine in the series so what he went through I went through, the show was a not so pleasant.

Expelled from Paradise was Butcher at his best, yes.