200+ Chapters

>200+ Chapters
>basically no meaningful progress whatsoever
why do people rate this piece of shit?????

Attached: komisan.jpg (220x346, 26K)

Some people just wanna see a cute girl do cute things over and over again.

Attached: 979819088988881999.jpg (743x635, 236K)

The comedy was alright early on, but shit got stale as fuck eventually.

I was right about to start this. Thanks for dissuading me.

>?????
Why do people type this shit?

Define meaningful progress. It's a romcom SoL about a mute girl making friends. What has she accomplished in 200 chapters? Make friends. That's it.

Attached: 1555214154044.gif (100x100, 19K)

The romance wasn't the draw for me. I'm a sucker for stories about making friends. It's why Fourze is one of my favorite Kamen Rider shows.

Attached: vlcsnap-2013-02-27-17h17m14s1792.jpg (1280x720, 192K)

she isn't mute. Just afraid to talk.
some chaps are fine, but 80% is damn filler

>He was kind to me...

>I think I love probably idk??

>Reading a Romcom
>Expecting progress

>mute girl
?????????????

>blocks you're path

Attached: kag.jpg (333x499, 35K)

>Komi starts with no friends
>currently has multiple
>no meaningful progress
shut up retard

>people joke about blue balls
>same people willingly reads blue ball romcoms

>makes friends
>still refuses to actually talk with any of them
is there a bigger whore bitch than Komi????

It can happen.

Attached: 1537146550567.png (315x490, 69K)

>Expecting Komi to not like Chadano for all of his great qualities
Are you retarded?

>After 140 chapters
>A blueball arc after the french kiss
This is just as bad if not worse, retard

>thinking no good romcoms with progress exist

Attached: jitsu_wa_watashi_wa_73_18.jpg (1200x925, 282K)

>literally has french kiss
>another kiss like 5 chapters after
>not progress
fuck you

If you’re savvy with this sort of shit you should know that long-running series like this are either romcoms that never go anywhere or soap operas that have characters fucking every 20 seconds there is no in-between

Pretty sure the market for these things is people who care more about the initial premise / gimmick than about the story.

So you haven't read Jitsu wa then

My image is literally from a romcom with 196 chapters that involves as much progress as humanely possible, and is definitely not "fucking every 20 seconds".

this

Loneliness+cute cartoon girl is a potent combination

follower

Because its fun to see silly caricatures become friends with each other and do cute things together. The light romance that shows up every so often is also a nice bonus.

But there's been plenty of progress? She went from entirely isolated by her communication disorder to the centerpiece of a wide circle of friends and associates.

Yeah, me too. I never realized this manga had chapters in the triple digits.

I'd like this manga a hell of a lot more if the romance elements weren't so terrible.
No she still uses the notebook for just about everyone

>No she still uses the notebook for just about everyone
That doesn't invalidated the other user's point.

yeah, in the first like 10 chapters
we're at 207 now

>starts off with an interesting premise for the romance
>incredibly strong diabete material dropped in early on between Komi and Tadano when she was initially socially crippled
>characters introduced are all relatively likeable, except perhaps that Yandere but she was alright comic relief in my eyes
>introduce Manbaji and set up the romance pretty well but also the inevitable heartbreak
>new grade is the point where things start to half
>most of the side-characters that were pretty enjoyable are removed for the most part
>side-characters that are left kind of just act to cockblock Tadano and stop being exaggerated characters of one trait (Najimi r was probably the worst victim of this)
>Komi's defining trait sort of just becomes a gimmick and is basically just her communicating normally/perfectly but on paper.
I haven't kept up with it in a while, and I dropped it around the time Tadano and Komi got together in that shack during the rain. Any reason why I should pick it up again or not.

Attached: 1554512368720.png (333x360, 104K)

>Clear couple right from the start where they like each other
>A hundred and a half chapters before something happens
It's worse than this since it already started with the premise that they liked each other from chapter 1.

reddit the manga

I liked the part where the yandere died

>no anime in sight despite being popular

Face it, no producer/director would want to touch this with a ten-inch pole

no, no reason to. they've been teasing some actual progress coming up but I'll believe that shit when i see it
unironically this

>romcom

Congratulations on starting another garbage thread.

Did you come here to vent after failing to get support for your waifus over at the 5toubun and Bokuben thread?

So sad, too bad.

Remember when Komi-san was about Komi-san?

Did they get together in the end? I skimmed the last chapter to see if they did as I like it when romcoms do that, and it doensnt look like it.

Some chapters are half or quarter of regular chapter. Volumes are correct way to measure length of a manga series.

They were together before half of manga passed

Are you saying showing other characters is bad? She is still in almost every chapter.

I heard there's a pyromaniac in kyoto who's really not into that shit

what the fuck are you talking about

degenerates, all of them

But she's not the main focus anymore. Which is a shame, because her parts are the best.

The real progress was the friends made along the way.

this pretty much. some chapters used to be burst out laughing funny. last 50+ or so chapters were generic "let's all get along together minasan yoroshiku onegai shimasu" plus forced teendrama. the author clearly shifted the focus to nip high school issues and made an extremely light copy of Koe No Katachi.

Her goal is to make friends. The progress is her making friends, which she is doing.

she has like 3000 that's three thousand friends by now. her goal was to make 100 friends.
this is bullshit.

Remember when people were complaining there is no progress with Watamote before?

>every sol ever
>read until you notice the patterns repeat and drop

femcels relating to it

T h i s

Became another have sex manga and the comedy is non existent now

I like this series but the biggest issue is it's hard to believe komi would have trouble making friends. A girl pretty enough to be idolized by everyone would have a million friends, even on a superficial level.

In the start of the series though it switches perspective between everyone else and komi's mind a few times. In everyone else's eyes she's looking at everyone as unworthy of a friend and that she already has tons, but from her perspective she thinks everyone is snickering and mocking her quietly. Anxiety hurts friend making abilities because you need some understanding on both sides

They exist. Usually tightly buried next to a pile of shit, but they exist.

Attached: 3CB6A161-82AC-41BE-A026-91C982D1AEC1.jpg (461x518, 80K)

Femcels relate to fujoshit

It's not director or producer's decision to make anime.

Komi is astonishingly beautiful, smart and athletic. she's also the main character so she doesn't need to progress.
everything will eventually work out the way she wants without even having to learn to communicate with people without the need to write everything in a notebook like an autist

Fuck off back to Yea Forums.

Welcome to romcom manga user.

Damn this series would have been top tier if the male MC wasn't so trash. Just a super generic harem MC. Weird how Tadano is kinda the same but more tolerable.

Attached: da15f00b8db2f2f341aad7f4a6f6e1cf.png (200x236, 20K)

>ree i dont like SoL
Kill yourself retard OP