Dragon Ball Super

What will be his role in the arc? He barely has any reason to be at odds with Moro.

Attached: 1549651517013.png (1005x687, 273K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/download/932816.torrent
nyaa.si/download/932817.torrent
mega.nz/#!GuJlGI4T!d_pDOtYWrwyiOcHWo_fxkrc0DC5YytK57c7gHmw5Zgo
mega.nz/#!PiIBRCYS!_ptFwgXX4HrptZmgo7Qhb3Nqb-e9oakwgbyvHgM4fKM
mega.nz/#!XiAnVCoQ!D8AEo60Q_RC0wvnQwt0JZPK1WLLthaHOlEe9b3RgxCo
mega.nz/#!iqRzXCwS!V-srY6_6QN525q6lco6-JzClO_p82AavKYwq6gZr2II
mega.nz/#!zmgREQSL!ujqlo9YQxRQncxH-XYW9gpEYrpuQ49pEOzQbexmyFxk
nyaa.si/download/1158097.torrent
kanzenshuu.com/translations/dbs-broly-theatrical-program-naohiro-shintani/
mega.nz/#F!wixRFaYD!cMFTr3WJYFiL-jnscuw7Lw
nyaa.si/user/iKaos
nyaa.si/view/1110750
mega.nz/#F!xjQRyYqJ!UjdPuB35nI1VX5-OrPMGxw
youtu.be/5Y7IxTofbew
strawpoll.me/18369177
youtube.com/watch?v=ZewJZLxT_4M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He'll be Nu-Jobgeta who will only win against MCgeta and jobs 24/7

You wish. Jobbing will always be the original Jobget's thing.

SSJ4 will never return in mainstream Dragonball media other than Heroes. Wrathful has taken it's place.

Cope.

Attached: n.gif (500x290, 2.18M)

Enter CHADren

Attached: c585cecbcb9f19dbac34c3cc84024c09.jpg (735x987, 65K)

>Dragon Ball manga (519 Chapters)

Volume 01-16
nyaa.si/download/932816.torrent
Volume 17-42
nyaa.si/download/932817.torrent

>Dragon Ball Super manga (50 Chapters)

Volume 01: Warriors of Universe 6
mega.nz/#!GuJlGI4T!d_pDOtYWrwyiOcHWo_fxkrc0DC5YytK57c7gHmw5Zgo
Volume 02: The Winning Universe is Decided at Last!!
mega.nz/#!PiIBRCYS!_ptFwgXX4HrptZmgo7Qhb3Nqb-e9oakwgbyvHgM4fKM
Volume 03: 0 Mortals Plan
mega.nz/#!XiAnVCoQ!D8AEo60Q_RC0wvnQwt0JZPK1WLLthaHOlEe9b3RgxCo
Volume 04: Last Chance For HOPE
mega.nz/#!iqRzXCwS!V-srY6_6QN525q6lco6-JzClO_p82AavKYwq6gZr2II
Volume 05: The Decisive Battle! Farewell, Trunks
mega.nz/#!zmgREQSL!ujqlo9YQxRQncxH-XYW9gpEYrpuQ49pEOzQbexmyFxk

>Jaco the Galactic Patrolman

nyaa.si/download/1158097.torrent

Attached: DragonBallSuperManga.jpg (1400x2100, 399K)

Wrathful Broly had a God-tier design.

Attached: BrolyGrin.png (1920x1080, 2.34M)

>>Jaco the Galactic Patrolman
Who gives a fuck

It's an official Toriyama manga.

Why would anybody read it just to know more about Jaco? The character is fucking worthless.

He was perfect until he became regular broly big. Wrathful that's only a bit/a few feet taller than base Broly is perfect.

Attached: aaa.png (1399x619, 1.34M)

His inner Kakarot is going to kick in at the wrong time. He'll fuck over whatever power up Vegeta is gunning for on Yardrat just so he can enjoy a good fight with Moro at his strongest.

>He'll fuck over whatever power up Vegeta is gunning for on Yardrat just so he can enjoy a good fight with Moro at his strongest
Sounds like something Shitgeta would do.

It's funny, OG Broly had the same problem. His SS1 design was way better than his LSS design.

Attached: Broly_OG_SS1.png (1280x720, 1.07M)

For Nu-Broly, Base and Wrathful happen to be his best forms.

OG Broly, his regular SS1 and that blue hair design were my favorites.

They both do that.
>SERU! EAT THAT ROBOT AND FIGHT ME!
>SERU! EAT THIS SENZU AND FIGHT GOHAN!

>>SERU! EAT THIS SENZU AND FIGHT GOHAN!
This shit again. Discarded.

reminder that the last broly form is literal fanfiction and in toriyama's script he stopped at SS1.
kanzenshuu.com/translations/dbs-broly-theatrical-program-naohiro-shintani/
>"For Cheelye and Lemo, I basically drew them to be as faithful to Toriyama’s designs as possible. Broli was a different story, though. The only designs I received were up to him wearing his armor, and it gave off a very different impression than the Broli of the past. Personally, I had a very strong image of Broli based on the previous movies, so I created my own design for him at Full Power from scratch. I just had the urge to see him lose his shirt and run wild at the end. Toriyama had stated that he didn’t want him to be overly macho, so I aimed to make him look as huge as possible, yet still within the confines of not going overboard with it."

It's funny that his most famous transformation is probably the least visually pleasing, in both iterations.

Though I will admit that LSS does have a truly Olympian physical presence.

Attached: Broly_LSS_DBS.jpg (1280x669, 716K)

Post pictures of Beerus and Bra (aka the new God of Destruction.)

Attached: 17BD27A3-C430-433B-850C-1DA1CE62190F.png (1536x1920, 2.79M)

>literal fanfiction
If it's in the movie, and Kale has a similar transformation in the manga/anime, I'm pretty comfortable calling it canon.

But that would explain why the form doesn't get a big transformation sequence like SS1 did. He just sorta gains it during the trippy 3D dimension-breaking scene.

>in the movie
>in the manga
The green hair might be Toei fanfiction, but the form itself is pretty canon.

he already hasn't had a legit win over anyone since frieza. who he didn't even kill.

Is the form in the manga? How do you actually distinguish between it and regular SS just based on the face shot we got?

Against Frieza again in RoF he had a win.

Attached: 1563913933040.webm (640x360, 2.59M)

Cabba actually calls her the "Legendary Super Saiyan" on one page. On the next page, they mention that her power is just going to keep building up to dangerous levels, while they (Cabba and Caulifla) seem to be handling regular SS just fine.

He also beat Buu.

Attached: KaleLSSManga.jpg (800x1200, 327K)

>Frieza doesn't protect Paragus
Kek. Love little details like that.

Toyotaro drew him in it in Volume #9 of Super, and his hair is colored no differently than regular SS.

Attached: dbs_vol09_extra-2.png (350x410, 82K)

>beat buu
not with his own power.

I'm surprised he even survived it especially the second shockwave after that.

what's with all the new threads, are the episodes w/ moro going to air soon?

It was still his technique.

Eh, it's the same with any other DB fight. The shockwaves send people flying back dramatically, but they never actually kill anybody.

>what's with all the new threads
What do you mean

I don't know if its just me suddenly tuning out DBS threads, but it seems recently that there's been a surge of them

There's always a DBS thread going.

True for the shockwaves but he took the blast to the face and body.

Attached: 1551911781107.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

yeah it's most likely me just tuning them out or something. my bad

Right, my bad. That is pretty impressive for a dude with a Nappa-tier power level. Pretty crazy that he didn't get stronger than that on Vampa, though. I guess he just sicced Broly on the monsters rather than fighting them himself.

No worries, brah. Let's just say you haven't missed much. The jannies have only just now gotten around to cracking down on the shitposting.

Attached: Paragus2.png (1920x1080, 1.53M)

new chapter and new heroes episode. dumbass. also, theres ALWAYS a thread

Pretty obvious its been that way. Both versions always had paragus use broly to fight for him since he's so weak. How he trained broly a little I don't know but I assume the other saiyan who was with him was an unfortunate punching bag.

I guess Broly held back majorly, or they did that image training crap.

>the other saiyan who was with him was an unfortunate punching bag.
He shot that dude, though.

>my mom's edgy donut steel
>God tier design
Go back to sleep kid

...did you expect a Saiyan caveman in Frieza armor to look girly or something?

Yes

Attached: D5zvdqCUwAA7121.jpg (2048x1903, 679K)

The almost-exposed ass on that dude freaks me out.

Attached: Shallott.png (640x500, 258K)

Soon.

Attached: not_yours_by_ginkoflowers-d3cy7eo.png (1600x1282, 1.77M)

Galickgunsutra?

Jirenfags confirmed being spics

And?

I like how this movie inverted the usual DB formula by making a complete curb-stomp in favor of the hero appropriately tension-filled and dramatic. We knew from the start that Gogeta was going to rape Broly; that was never in doubt. But unlike, say, Gohan vs Cell, or Vegetto vs Zamasu, there's still tension, because the question is if Broly will survive rather than if Gogeta will win, and the one-sided nature allows the viewers to sympathize with Broly more.

Jirenfags constantly talk about how they're Eurocucks and accuse everyone else of being spics, so they're being hypocritical.

Yeah, it's a nice twist on the "Final Form Equals Curb Stomp" crap that so many arcs pulled.

It also allows the fight to end without the heroes being dumb or unlucky to give the bad guy one last chance, like when Cell came back stronger, or Vegetto's fusion/Goku's UI ran out. Gogeta comes off well, ruthlessness aside.

Attached: GogetaBroly.jpg (1280x720, 216K)

What i noticed from these fights, is that if a character wastes time by stopping his pressure on the opponent to have a chit chat with them, it means that they will job

Kek, so true. The whole universe is on the line and Goku stops to lecture Jiren on the power of friendship. He almost deserved to lose for that one.

Attached: Jiren-defeated-by-Goku-1024x510.jpg (1024x510, 58K)

not to mention Vegito's playing dead and cringing at Zamasu, they shot themselves in the foot, at least trunks lectures zamasu while applying pressure

given that Whis's explanation was that the strain was too much for Goku's body, it was likely not a time-based thing and instead he was going to collapse the next time he exerted himself regardless of how long he waited.

>implying Broly won’t unlock ssj4

>this fact again
>discarded
copenhagen

It is very important that you explain to the mass-murdering Mad God exactly why his ideology is flawed, I suppose.

Doesn't it usually take a bit of effort to maintain those types of transformations, though? I vaguely recall that Goku tries to train Gohan to be able to maintain SS for extended periods back in the Cell saga.

Attached: ZamasuVsVegetto.png (1012x514, 296K)

this, jaco is basically satan 2.0

And it's so annoying how Toriyama try to force him every time

>Not reading Jaco and seeing Bulma's qt sister

Dragon Ball anime pasta

>Classic Dragon Ball
Dragon Ball Recut (23 hours, 1 minute and 15 seconds worth of actual show footage cut, all of which was filler in one way or another)

mega.nz/#F!wixRFaYD!cMFTr3WJYFiL-jnscuw7Lw

>DBZ
iKaos is working on a “perfect” version of DBZ by combining the best quality video with the most American English and Japanese dub options available, for both nostalgic and completion purposes.

nyaa.si/user/iKaos

Dragon Ball Kai (改; Kai meaning “renewed” or “revised”). Nearly all tracks from the Japanese broadcast are here, including the unreleased tracks that never made it onto a CD.

nyaa.si/view/1110750

>DBGT
If anybody wants Dragon Ball GT: Grand Tour (Dragon Box) synced with English and Japanese audio along Dubbed Next Episode Previews here you go

mega.nz/#F!xjQRyYqJ!UjdPuB35nI1VX5-OrPMGxw

Attached: DumibbO.jpg (3360x1080, 374K)

thanks

You can tell he was designed by Toriyama because of his pants autism.

>tfw goku literally beat bulma's cunt in Dragon Ball canon
OH NONONONO

Attached: 1551153920806.jpg (317x267, 22K)

Toriyama is so insanely gay.

Attached: Shisami.png (930x1070, 1.18M)

The ultimate hero of justice.

Attached: Dyspo UM9.jpg (391x575, 61K)

Dyspo could carry a spinoff.

Attached: Dyspo_4.png (560x830, 48K)

RoF and Broly movies makes me realize that Frieza needs more notable soldiers who actually stick around longer.

SSJ4 looks like ass anyway.
This is what it should have looked like.

Attached: 602eeb9775d73d5f698f6cb79e5acbe1.jpg (1385x1063, 226K)

How about Dyspo teaching a class of Pride Trooper Cadets? Like, he has to deal with some stupid teens and they eventually learn how to respect him and become great heroes on their own.

>Good Morning Mr. Dyspo, coming this Fall on NBC.

Attached: sour-rock-soup IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.png (1200x1200, 393K)

>Derived from going Super Saiyan while in ape form, meaning the fur color is gold
>For some reason has black hair and red fur.
>Also loses his shirt and gets new pants and shoes.

Okay.

And people still think UI Goku beat Jiren. Lmfao Goku jobbed like a bitch and Jiren still has an undefeated 1v1 record.

I wouldn't mind the ginyu force returning with upgraded designs, moves and maybe two of them can transform.

>implying anyone would even download this trash

Attached: 0EFE4075-8E87-4BD7-B67B-9EE6CAA8DB95.jpg (255x301, 33K)

Rank the story arcs in Dragon Ball.

Dragon Ball
>Hunt for the Dragon Balls Arc
>21st Tenka’ichi Budōkai Arc
>Red Ribbon Army Arc
>Fortuneteller Baba Arc
>22nd Tenka’ichi Budōkai Arc
>Demon King Piccolo Arc
>23rd Tenka’ichi Budōkai Arc

DBZ
>Saiyan Arc
>Namek & Freza Arc
>Artificial Humans & Cell Arc
>Majin Buu Arc

Super
>Battle of Gods Arc
>Revival of “F” / Resurrection ‘F’ Arc
>Universe Six Arc
>Future Trunks Arc
>Universe Survival Arc
>Super: Broly Arc
>Galactic Patrol Prisoner Arc

Attached: D986qRFUIAAQWJh.jpg (1152x2048, 214K)

The magic clothes thing was dumb and I would have also preferred brown fur all over with gold aura. It would kind of have that quasi super Saiyan look with gold lighting on brown fur.

Support the official release.

>king kai's technique
vegeta's plan, the wishes, gohan's power, and so on

Vegeta with Bra and Pan?

>hfw no balls

Honestly, a Pride Trooper spin-off show would be really fun to explore. Jiren being less of a shithead, Toppo either working toward becoming a GoD or returning to his justful ways, and more Dyspo Dyspo Dyspo

Attached: x.jpg (567x680, 59K)

A seasonal, slice-of-life superhero show would be neat. Seeing how the Troopers develop after the events of the ToP, on whether or not it changed them for the better. Maybe even see what they do on their off time, aside from hanging out in fancy bars.

Attached: Confident Dyspo and Curious Jiren.jpg (1200x996, 268K)

Attached: FriezaForcegirls.png (893x819, 205K)

Probably to hold off maro till vegeta formulates his plan. I mean what I think Vegeta is gonna do is ask yardats to help people escape from planets that moro is attacking. Maybe even learn Instant movement himself.

>These dudes wishing for a Pride Trooper spin-off instead of a Ginyu force spin-off.
Fucking plebs.

Nobody cares about the Pride Jobbers. This idea would flop.

Attached: Ohohoho.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

That would be cool. Minus the dumb transformations bit. Frieza should try to revive them so he could have his comfy elite force back.

Attached: GinyuTokusentai.png (1434x1068, 1.61M)

This. I'd be down for a Ginyu Force spinoff any day of the week. I couldn't care less for the Pride Troopers or U11 as a whole.

maybe we can have them pairing up with the canon cooler armored squad?

Nah. If the prisoners survive, then have them pair up with the Ginyu Force. The latter tests them out to see if they have what it takes to join the force and also join Frieza's army.

Attached: Prisoners.png (1420x1208, 2.58M)

Filler arcs with the chads is already a far better idea than the shit show that the manga and non-existent anime is already in.

Cope.

Attached: s.jpg (1200x675, 67K)

>Pride Jobbers
>chads
They were just seasonal people the gang needed to beat up and progress. Nobody cares about them and they won't ever return besides for more Heroes fanfiction. Sorry if you're upset your shit idea with losers won't happen.

Attached: FriezaArmyrevived.jpg (720x390, 22K)

G-GOKU SAMA??? I KNEEL

Attached: shitren place.png (184x189, 50K)

Didn't care much for the sympathy care they used for Broly but they brutalized the fuck pit of him despite goku saying he knew he wasn't intentionally bad.

Also I feel gogeta got portrayed more powerful than vegeto.

Attached: 1548641079742.webm (540x302, 2.83M)

>AAAAAAURGH....
>AH....AHHHHHH...
>H-HUURGH....AARRGH...

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21K)

enter PANCHAD

Attached: panCHAD.jpg (679x4801, 1.72M)

youtu.be/5Y7IxTofbew

Gogeta is the strongest fusion. Cuckgito was CSSB/KKx20 level.

Bulma with Goten, Trunks and Yamcha

>original db
>goku is strongest
>dbz
>fighters are often equally matched
>dbs
>antagonists are now fucking unbeatable
Where is Toriyama going with this?

Attached: 1543417283827.png (640x480, 235K)

>Gogeta got damaged by its adversary a few times
>Vegetto has never been damaged, not even a single time

>"I feel gogeta got portrayed more powerful than vegeto."
Huh?

>Freeza is the only Super antagonist they've actually beaten without Zeno being needed to intimidate and/or erase them
>Freeza is the only Dragon Ball antagonist to have been beaten four different times in four different arcs

Attached: jobza7.png (1324x1705, 943K)

>Gogeta got damaged by its adversary a few times
Nice fanfic

Which is much better than Jobhan who jobs in every arc

Watch the movie, Broly got SS Gogeta multiple times

He didn't even really get damaged. He got hit a few times but that's about it. Same for vegeto when he fought merged zamusa. He got hit but it didn't much.

>what is Jiren
>what is Broly

Why the fuck did Vegeta throw a fit talking about
>WAAA GOD KI AND MAGIC POWERS ARE OP WE SAIYANS ARE STRONK WITH OUR FISTS
What the fuck was he thinking? That sounds like something Saiyan saga Vegeta would say. Did Vegeta forget the Buu arc? Or the ass-kickings from Zamasu with magic powers? The hakai from Beerus? The Mafuuba? Ultra Instinct which is pretty much hacking? The teleportation which is the only thing that kept them alive and Moro could have just murdered him after Goku left?

Toyotaro just made him sound like a dumb kid. And then he goes away to Yardrat.

Which did absolutely nothing to him. Unlike Gogeta's hits fucking up Broly.

>>what is Jiren
Erased by Zeno, unbeatable without tournament rules.
>>what is Broly
Not the antagonist of his own movie. That's Freeza.

>Freeza is the only Dragon Ball antagonist to have been beaten four different times in four different arcs
Vegeta got beaten in 8 arcs (aka every single arc since his appearance)
>inb4 b-but he is part of main cast now
So is Frieza. No one considers him antagonist anymore.

Except Vegetto never got hit in canon, never ever
If Toyotaro ever makes a full manga version of DBS Broly I hope he fixes that and leaves Gogeta untouched by Broly desu

>Which did absolutely nothing to him
Irrelevant, that guy said he was portrayed more powerful, but he was hit by his adversary, while Vegetto has never been hit despite fight twice as much as Gogeta

God ki really hasn't been that impactful for them especially when others without shown up and kick their asses.

Literally zamusa gut punched him and then vegeto baited him to hit him.

Yeah, not even Ultra Instinct uses it by the looks of it. It didn't require SSG nor SSB, and even Roshi got the gist of it. It's more of a training thing.
Jiren just got there by lifting, and Frieza powered up all the way there from Namek just by punching some guy for 4 months straight.

I hope they get a way to draw out all of their power in Base or regular SS forms like the rest of Saiyans introduced.
WAIT A SECOND, ISN'T GOHAN LIKE SUPER BUU LEVEL WITHOUT POWERING UP? That was the whole point of the Elder Kai ritual right? They should get Ultimate Forms too and kick Moro's ass, or go call Gohan.

>calm Beerus required SSG Goku to fight him
>beat Golden Freeza required SSB Goku and SSB Vegeta to have their own turns against him and an angel to rewind time
>beat Hit (psychologically) required SSB Goku to fight him
>beat Zamasu required Zeno, the highest god ever, to erase him
>calm Broly required SSB Gogeta to fight him
>Moro is undefeated in the present times and in the past they needed the highest Kaioshin ever to seal his magic

>beat Jiren required Freeza and base Goku
Say hello to the only Super antagonist to job to mortals

Attached: Jobren is crying again.png (481x476, 355K)

Literally never happened in canon. Learn to read.
Also learn to write "Zamasu"

NOOOOOO

Attached: 1544577223147.jpg (700x700, 88K)

Why did Toei decide to make Jiren try to murder the audience in the anime, when no such thing was in Toriyama's outline? Are they racist against grayys?

Attached: real Jiren meets Toei's piece of shit.png (436x862, 269K)

That's just Toriyama and Toyotaro and Toei and everyone involved being hacks. Your energy depleting never affected your powerlevels before, damage didn't affect it neither. That's only a problem for the Saiyans who need to keep up their transformations.
Jiren getting beaten or running out of Ki to shoot blasts shouldn't affect the fact that he could stand there and tank their punches to the face without flinching.
The only times I remember similar things happening were when characters outright couldn't keep fighting, like Goku after using the Spirit Bomb against Frieza and not even being able to walk; yeah at that point he was too fucked up to fight.

But then you get Vegeta on the verge of death after getting stabbed by Rose still managing one last Final Flash to save Goku & Trunks. Characters can usually still fight regardless of damage

>all of sudden, Goku and Vegeta forgot that Moro can absorb energy
Toyo is a fucking hack

they needed to have Goku beat the shit out of the final boss without making him look bad

The whole thing looks like a setup to bring Ultra Instinct back again since Goku would be out of energy and too injured, that's when UI kicks in right?

>Your energy depleting never affected your powerlevels before, damage didn't affect it neither
An injured Vegeta was stalemated by kid Gohan and nearly killed by Krillin. A depleted Goku was severely hurt by a congratulatory pat on the back from Yajirobe. This isn't a remotely new concept.

but Goku didn't beat the shit out of Jiren in the canon either, that was also a Toei addition (that ultimately changed nothing because the strain of mustering that level of power immediately damaged Goku more than it did Jiren anyway).

Same with the "Toppo abandoning his justice" nonsense. I still don't know what the hell does that change, this is just a tourney to knock out people into oblivion regardless of anything. But somehow saying that turned him into a giga nigga God of Destruction on the spot all spooky.

....I concede. I'm sleepy alright. I remembered Goku getting broken by Ape Vegeta but not what followed after.

>But somehow saying that turned him into a giga nigga God of Destruction on the spot all spooky.
This was extremely blatantly just another example of Toei trying to sell more toys, cards, and video game DLCs. No other GoD transforms when activating their god ki, and no other GoD looks remotely like GoD Toppo. In the manga, when he activates his god ki, he just does it like any other character- without any physical change.

Wrathful is actually pleasant to look at, so that's good

Attached: broly25.png (1920x1080, 767K)

>Goku and Vegeta forgot
Source for you epic headcanon?

>jobren is the only one jobbing to non-deities
>"W-WELL THE WRITERS ARE HACKS THAT'S IT"
kek

Herro everyone, rememba this scene? *Raughs* werr... I DON'T *Raffs so hard sake goes through nose*

Attached: alfabetajuega-db-16-240118.jpg (1097x617, 143K)

That actually makes a lot of sense, even ignoring the supplement Toyotaro made Goku wear his gi with symbol in the Goku-Vegeta vs Broly poster he made but when Goku seemingly returns from Vampa in the manga (beginning of the current arc) he's wearing the gi without symbol

Attached: Goku clothes DBS Broly.jpg (913x305, 160K)

Why would Toriyama remember a filler scene that never happened in canon?

Really? Could've sworn it did in the manga. I might have misremembered

>Not the antagonist of his own movie. That's Freeza
Nope it's Broly

>So is Frieza. No one considers him antagonist anymore.
This. Freeza is their frenemy.

Jiren never begged.

Attached: GRUMPYren.jpg (748x619, 85K)

You definitely did, the closest thing Chichi did to kiss Goku in the manga was hug his arm

Not like he remembers what happened in canon either

Attached: Jiren wants Goku-sama to stop trashing him.jpg (892x3675, 724K)

Not exactly begging, is it?

I mean, Jiren requested to be knocked off. Less embarrassing than Vegeta pointlessly fighting, when it was painfully clear, he could never hope to DEFEAT Jiren.

Attached: Vegetacryagain.jpg (1280x720, 181K)

Attached: philospophicalren.png (672x475, 208K)

Better to go out with a bang than just take it like a bitch

Enter CHADren.

Attached: [all of reality starts trembling].jpg (859x1153, 88K)

>tries to murder innocent bystanders
>h-he's honorable just misunderstood
Nice try Toeilard

Going off the anime, I wasn't sure how the hell Jiren got on the super sentai justice squad of do gooders. He doesn't show concern about anything other than strength.

The poor man's Younger Toguro.

Moros magic is really unimpressive

>Can use pyrokinesis to enhance his attacks or cover himself with a damaging aura of flames while flying
>Can hide his energy even when using his magic tricks
>Can make illusionary projections of himself that can trick even people that sense ki
>Can detect when YOU are trying to detect him
>Can read your mind while you fight him
>Can detect the life force of whatever he wants in the universe, can even scan for entire planets
>Can easily devour direct ki blasts and power up
>Can manipulate the life force of the universe to bend elements ala Avatar
>Can manipulate the life force of the universe to use the planet itself as an offensive and defensive weapon
>Can manipulate the life force of the universe to extract energy from elements, planets are basically giant candies for him
>Can manipulate the life force of the universe to extract energy from life forms too
>Can manipulate the life force of the universe to use the extracted energy as a powerful attack
>Can manipulate the life force of the universe to use the extracted energy to power up himself, which also revitalizes him and grants him a potentially infinite life-span
>Can manipulate the life force of the universe to use the extracted energy (or the energy he already stole before) to power up his goons
Literally no other DB character as this many abilities, jobrenfag

Attached: goat's smug.png (242x243, 87K)

Attached: oh_honey_he_s_not_your_daddy_by_pallottili_d28gn46-pre.jpg (707x1130, 158K)

Attached: DRAGON_BALL_GT_SCREENCAP_EP_23_AT_18_32.jpg (640x480, 136K)

Previous version already used her.

all unimpressive

>hfw AT condemns him to an MC rival that will never challenge him

None of those things describe Whis

>Bra's vassal is already this strong
She'll make a fine agent for the next GoD.

A DAD isn't defined as the man who makes the child but rather the man who extends his hands and time to help with the child's raising and his heart to love the child through anything! BLOOD doesn't always make you a DAD. Being a DAD comes from the heart!

So... Beerus is a dad then...

Attached: 1500307540004.png (959x981, 745K)

Moro fused with Botamo could easily beat Broly, Jiren and Beerus at the same time and without lifting a finger.

And yet he always defeats Goku.

>Buu's bitch

Man, GT was so fucking weird.

Attached: DRAGON BALL GT GRAB.jpg (640x480, 50K)

name the last DB antagonist to bring the main characters to the brink of death

Attached: 1563510738100.png (1025x741, 424K)

>defenseless
Like all of Goku's friends (so says AT)? Jests aside, irrelevant. The point is quantity, not quality here. Just taking care of business.

>actual strength
Only from the perspective of said character's time in the Sun (invented entirely to lose and perma-die in Vegeta's place).

>lost the war
Neat. 1-0 over Goku.

>used goods
Proof?

>slut
Certainly a tease. Proof?

>proves Trunks killed multiple main villains
And?

>lost to Kamehameha
You say this like it matters. It took a 33% PL advantage for said beam to tie with GG. This is more than proof enough GG is better (a 2.93x versus the 2.22x in question).

>two moves
Infinitely more than Goku who still uses Kamehameha like a putz. This while overlooking your failure to recognize more.

>weak minded
>in response to using and defying the wizard
Come again?

>without doing anything
Beat Goku so hard (then healed him) he zenkai'd like never before and kept the crew alive long enough for Goku to arrive (had they died too soon, Goku wouldn't have been saved during SB much less reached SS to win). You're welcome. That isn't even mentioning how Goku got his body back (beat Ginyu to a pulp).

>caused Cell
You don't want to examine this in detail with Retardku in question.

>let Kid blow up Earth
Yes, Goku did this. Vegeta saved it twice in a row only for Goku to just gawk until something got through. What an ass.

>didn't become the nemesis
Have you ever seen the definition of the term? It is beyond question.

>citing subjective against the objective
If only it mattered. When 2-0 just isn't enough. High standards, our Prince. Even always defeating the MC isn't sufficient.

>cried
Sort of like Gokek over silly shit.

>explain how he didn't do the ritual
You tell me, sport.

>God form
His what? He became the Abrahamic deity?

Attached: the prince of undefeated streaks on the MC has arrived.jpg (1024x1024, 123K)

So this is the power of Vegetafag autism...

K-KAKAROTTO SENPAI, I'M READY, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH...

Attached: KAKAROTTO-SAMA NHAAAAAAAAA.png (1000x1306, 318K)

Piccolo? Vegeta? Freeza? Cell? Buu? Beerus? Zamasu? Jiren?

Thanks Bejeta, it's kind of you to prepare your lips for my wife.

Attached: D6THTQnUYAACWNv.jpg (783x601, 84K)

>Buu
Jobbed to non-full power Moro even in his Grand Kaioshin form

Attached: 16.png (800x1200, 1.02M)

1/2.

Attached: 602cc895ee57c056a9d2a42bfa6c77aa.jpg (1090x577, 165K)

2/2.

Some of these alternative Cell's are pretty cool, especialy the center-right one.

Attached: 1445994087981.jpg (1981x811, 513K)

Are you retarded? None of them left Goku so tired he can't teleport not even after a week of rest. The only thing more brutal than what Moro did to Goku and Vegeta is literal killing

Attached: jobbing vegetables.png (166x459, 80K)

Not to mention they only had a week of rest because a white mage healed them, otherwise they would have dead two minutes after Moro was done with them

Attached: 24.png (800x1200, 769K)

This has to be bait

If tori ever hitting dirt, and they cant design to save their life, they should start using these

>jobrenburro can't even comprehend the difference between knock someone and left him at the gates of the death
Man this is pretty sad

Predict her love interest.

strawpoll.me/18369177

Attached: 1555238976032.png (661x1209, 332K)

Quick question, has Goku ever kissed his wife?.

No, Chichi raped him.

>the difference between knock someone and left him at the gates of the death
>incomprehensible ESL babble

none

>no Trunks option

Attached: canon pairings.jpg (500x476, 63K)

Attached: 1533689161886.jpg (884x903, 68K)

Take this (You) and try again later

There is only one right answer

Attached: D96Vg0YUEAAdRrX.jpg (1152x648, 104K)

>Shitren at his worst jobbed to three fatigued fighters who were barely SSJ level

>Chadro at his worst matches SSJ God, and fucking obliterates Goku and Vegeta with barely any difficulty

Shitrenbuddies, h-how can we compete? I think it's time to kill ourselves...

Attached: jobbing_to_gravity.png (1208x1368, 1.11M)

youtu.be/5Y7IxTofbew

rose is the best transformation since ss

Attached: goku_black_by_continent7-dbj3f3d.jpg (800x1080, 110K)

Jiren is such a loser

How about some Pan?

Attached: Roasted Pan.jpg (640x357, 180K)

>these threads are still going

Cope.

Attached: CHADS OF ⁄ a ⁄ - BIGGER THAN KYOANI.png (678x937, 244K)

If only Jobren had something better than punch hard until he has no energy left

Reminder that this taco obsessed with Jiren is actually a retarded Gohanfag who unironically thinks Jobhan is a main characteAHAHA-- ahem... sorry, I couldn't say that with a straight face.

Attached: spichan.jpg (577x147, 29K)

>tfw bejita sama shows my wife a good time

Attached: 1524858700674.jpg (348x600, 32K)

STOP.

What's with these Pan/GT edits?

Please cease.

Attached: Panquiteangry.jpg (634x480, 47K)

kek based

OH NONONONO JOBRENBROS... WHY IS YAMCHAD LASTING LONGER THAN JOBREN WITH AN EVEN HIGHER GRAVTITY?!

Attached: 1563905797352.jpg (1014x1024, 104K)

That one is actually funny

Attached: pan_s_popsicle_time_by_ihaccer_d934ob2-pre.jpg (800x1000, 93K)

OHNONONON TACOTAROS WHAT!?!?

Attached: perspectivetaro strikes again.jpg (650x465, 80K)

Based base Goku and Freeza!

Attached: 1555730683414.jpg (960x1200, 203K)

Edits?

Attached: Pan yum.jpg (480x270, 211K)

Because you're an underage taco replying to literal headcanon paint edits. Cope, cry, grow up, and get over your Chadren obsession.

That's not even the equivalent.

Attached: mexicojin.jpg (1200x675, 93K)

SHITren is the best, this tired meme is bullshit.

Attached: 4de682eb8b1700ff033733367c566782378ee9dar1-1334-750v2_hq.jpg (1024x575, 47K)

that's filler anyway isn't it?

>Implying shitren is canon

uh-oh

Attached: the taco killer.jpg (1995x3400, 2.01M)

Attached: NOOOOO !!!.jpg (737x553, 72K)

yea gogeta is stronger but vegito wasn't that weak

OH NONONONO...

“The red text beneath the battle scene pictures are Goku's words, and they read:
I've never seen such an amazing opponent... S-so strong! Beaten up by the strongest ever, Broly.

The exact words used to describe Broly here are 「史上最強」, which literally translates to "most powerful in history", or rather the strongest ever. Yet another article that confirms Broly is stronger than Jiren (and solidifies his superiority to Beerus even more).”

Attached: DuQSBAiV4AAEajA.jpg (748x980, 265K)

Nice headcanon, shitters

Attached: fusioncucksbtfo.jpg (587x680, 101K)

I updated this

Attached: KEKly vs CHADren v4.jpg (1995x4110, 2.81M)

P-Please let me cope...

Attached: Vegeta knows UI Goku doesn't stand a chance against movie Broly.png (1024x1024, 1.04M)

Vegeta and Goku are already way hire than buuhan in base now

HAHAHA fucking based. How can Forgottenlyfags even hope to compete? Serious question.

Attached: sowhat.png (365x220, 25K)

>filename
I know this is a shit bait but, how the fuck do you even reach that conclusion?

By not being illiterate mongs like you!

Attached: Broly ok (1).jpg (900x728, 101K)

It's literally the biggest headcanon I saw here

>copely arabs
>conclusions

>unrelated ad hominem
Oh so thats how, with bait and logical fallacies. Gotcha

YAMEROOOOHHHH BASE GOKU-SAMAAAAAA

Attached: jobrengaybtfo.jpg (540x304, 41K)

>CHADly gets vocally referenced in an arc outside of his own
>WHOrenshit gets lumped with a bunch of other jobbers when reminiscing about the ToP
N-no... noooooooo...

>that sweet taste of inferiority complex
Perfect

Attached: 1551405717709.png (246x232, 121K)

Top fucking kek what a pathetic cope. Stop trying to pretend you don't know who CHADren--the invincible strongest of the strong and most powerful character in the franchise--is when he lives rent free in your head. CHADren's fans are great scholars who regularly elucidate the philosophical and esoteric nuances of his character in each and every thread. You ESL camels cry like girls and spend every thread coping and samefagging. You should feel blessed that a scholar like me is even deigning to respond to you at all, you sub-50-IQ bag of ruminating garbage. COPE.

>It's another case of a SHITrentard spamming his headcanon
>gets completely mindbroken when it gets discarded as usual
Absolutely Based and Godlypilled!

Attached: ad68e6c6931b58d8885076fd27e60ce8.jpg (720x865, 128K)

The single Brolytard is back.

goku and vegeta are stronger now than they were in the zamasu arc so current gogeta would of course be stronger than vegito was at that time.

>Merus praises Goku and Vegeta's strength
>Goku says some guys are even stronger
>his example? Broly
Based

Attached: Broly the smug monkeyman.jpg (1920x1080, 239K)

>goku and vegeta are stronger now than they were in the zamasu ar
With transformations.
Don't try to bring your zenkai garbage headcanon because it has been confirmed not working anymore.

>Jobren is Jeice and Burter tier
Kek

Attached: 1556327725085.gif (500x290, 2.59M)

How hard will forgottenly job to the next arc's boss, if he's even relevant enough to be remembered by Toyo?

HOLY FUCKING BASED

>Jirenresearchers post HUGE irrefutable pic, which gets bigger and stronger with the passing of time
>Copelytacos post opening scenes
WOW

>jobs to base Goku
Uff..

Attached: 1553825507378.jpg (480x360, 13K)

absorbing tail on head is bretty wild

>Edits?
Yes user, "Edits".

That is clearly an edit of Pan, portrayed cooked and of the avian variety. Part of a banquet, served on a steel platter, for all to consume and later on, digest.

Pan is not a cooked dinner, she is a canon character and exists.

Attached: Videlsmile.jpg (452x600, 45K)

Brolybros... Why do we keep getting destroyed by JirenChads every time? They're arguments are too solid, almost as solid as Jiren's abs and glutes. It's not fair...

>Irrefutable pic that Jobrentards are obsessed lying spics with a gigantic inferiority complex
Based and saved.
Going to use it to show how retarded and completely mindbroken Jobrentards are.

GT is a literal fanfiction. Stop it, retards.

>fights UI Jobku, Jobren and sHit at the same time and wins

Attached: EAGOQ0QUEAAQV36.jpg (1061x661, 93K)

Actually - him, Cumber and Zamasu all fought CHADren at the same time and lost.

>using buzzwords he doesn't even understand
>no u
>still copying Jirenkings' words and resources
Cringe as fuck

>They're arguments
>incomprehensible ESL babble

Cease this meaningless recompense employed in an ineffectual effort to evade the Jirenscholars' peerless perspicacity, Copelysimpleton.

higher transformations unlocked by the fusees makes the fusions base strength stronger.

The terrible antagonist

>blatant headcanon
Grow the fuck up or stop posting.

Actually nice headcanon.
Hearts >>>>>>

>muh YouTube e-celeb

Based and irrefutable!

>They're arguments
Based jobrenjuan

>In Dragon Ball Heroes, after finding out about Jiren by reading Hit's mind, Hearts wonders who is stronger between himself and Jiren. Upon finding that he cannot defeat Super Full Power Jiren even with help from Super Saiyan 3 Full Power Cunber and Fused Zamasu, Hearts notes that Jiren is worthy of being known as the strongest in all the universes.

Cope.

Hehehe que pasa chorizo?

Attached: c4babae81b429aa12878aa7a304b74979f7318abr1-482-434v2_00.jpg (482x434, 21K)

>still using this fake when in the actual game Jobren cried while fighting Cumber alone

I love Jiren.
His philosophy is solid and proven right during the ToP.
His phisique and alpha proportions inspire to workout and improve.
His deep voice helps cease the nasal speaking and to relax the throat.
His strength and fighting skills inspire to learn self defense.
His posture inspires people to straighten up and stick their chest out.
The way he fought to the very end inspires people to never give up.
His character development inspires people to change their unjust ways.
And the list goes on.

Attached: INSPIren.gif (400x225, 1.33M)

Reminder that Heart's cubes against Goku and Jiren are not even the same technique. The cube he use on Chadchad cha CHAD appeared instantly from his position, and Hearts had to maintain it.
Hearts specifically said he wanted to FIGHT Goku to fill up the Seed, so there's no reason for him to imprison him.
Of course, all this goes way above the little heads of not-Jirenscholars.

why so angry sweetie? Base saiyan fusions are always stonger than either fusees max power.

>still spamming the same lies
>same retard that spams edits full of lies
I'm so surprised!

"Hearts: That’s enough. Jiren, just as the rumors say, your power is a threat befitting as the strongest out of all the universes… hmm?

(Kamin over hologram projection.)

Kamin: Hearts, this is Kamin reporting from Universe 3. I have good news.

Right now, the Universal release device has been finished. It was easy thanks to this universe’s technology!

Hearts: Good work. You guys! I’ll leave you with this match! We’re very busy as you can see. Everyone, let’s head over to Universe 3!

(Hearts and presumably the other two as well disappear.)

Goku (CC): Ku…!

Vegeta (CC): I won’t allow that bastard achieve his goals! We’re going to Universe 3!

>more headcanon
Instantly discarded. I can tell you're a tourist from a mile away.

>admitting Hearts fought with the others against ALMIGHTYren and failed to defeat him and then ran away

Thank you

What were actual dbz and db kai threads like?
Were they anything like this shit hole?

"in the arcade Super Hearts and S3 Cumber fight Goku, Jiren, Hit, and Golden Metal Cooler all at the same time. Super Hearts is that strong (or not that weak, whichever way you look at it)."

Attached: IMG_20190724_190531.jpg (1185x544, 167K)

They need to nerf the ray guns.

Attached: 1563980801229.jpg (597x881, 224K)

And this Broly was whooping on a much stronger Goku, Vegeta and Frieza.

Oh no you debunked the biggest liar on this board...kek, based.

Why is Toei!Yamcha so fucking busted?
>with a broken leg, maganes to fight evenly against Tambourine, the guy who one-shotted Krillin
>manages to stop a Volcanno from erupting with Tien's help
>lasted longer than Krillin and Chiaotzu during the training in the Lookout
>beats Piccolo during training
>easily beats Reecome, on par or even stronger than Vegeta at this point
>beats Piccolo AGAIN during the Garlic Jr. arc
>tanks 300 g when Goku and Vegeta almost died with 100g
>teams up with Tien to take down a Cell Jr.
>beats Olibu in a 2v1, stronger than Cell with literally less than a day of training
>lands a hit on Beerus
>tanks 2 GoDs, manages to win the baseball game
This man is crazy strong in the anime.

Attached: yamcha 2-0.png (1288x438, 653K)

Truly unfortunate weakrenfriend

Reminder that is has been confirmed again and again that the vast majority of Toyopacos (3 or 4 people) is comprised of nothing but Gohanshitters and Lizardcucks.
The only, and I mean the ONLY reason they praise the promo manga and refer to it as canon is because their petty characters did better in that version.
Lizarduckcs could not cope with Toppo using him as his personal cumrag.
Gohancucks can finally say that Gohan being SSB tier is not just their headcanon anymore.

It is strongly recomended to discard these baiting tacos on sight.

>Hearts is at the very least 4x times stronger than SHITren in the source material
Fucking Based

Attached: open up Gayren.jpg (832x398, 76K)

Im afraid youre the one out of the loop. Everyone knows this is how saiyan fusion works. Every single instance of it happening has proved this.

>Jobren is already at full power and damaged while Cumber didn't even use his full power yet
>then he finally uses it and the protagonists have to fight him because Jobren can't keep up
>Jobren isn't even an NPC ally like it usually happens in these kind of fights in the story mode, pre-full power SS3 Cumber left him too damaged to even join the battle
OH NO NO NO NO
youtube.com/watch?v=ZewJZLxT_4M

Attached: jobren jobs to (not even full power) SS3 Cumber.png (853x480, 699K)

They are nerfed
they run out of ammo a couple mins later
That's a pretty big weakness

>desperate taco replying to his own videogame bait
Sad

>Copelyspics not only hiding beind Hearts now but also spamming their usual Yea Forumsait
IP range ban when?

Attached: a9613cf213716c97549a68a8273a4810475034a5r1-801-1200v2_hq.jpg (683x1024, 140K)

Vegeta's yardrat power will be launching his hair spikes, they will also be magic and explode.

>there are people still discussing this dead series

Attached: laughingshotachads.png (400x400, 184K)

>admitting Hearts fought with the others against ALMIGHTYren and failed to defeat him and then ran away

No need to keep giving me (You)'s, you already destroyed yourself.

We only have a tiny example.
Gotenks seemed to give off intense power compared to the kids, but they were kids.
We have zero idea how strong base vegetto is compared to ss3 Goku. He doesn't fight or even power up in base.
Gogeta didn't have a base form in previous incarnations. Only in dbsuper broly.

>No.191099444▶
Shut up, you're delaying because a part of your brain is stuck in a loop, proof positive you're a terrible person at the best of times.

Attached: ex3.png (1062x559, 695K)

> Literally 0 HxH thread

What ?

is pic related

They are just sleeping tho, meaning they will be recovered for the next battle

Stop bullying that poor individual, Smartrenscholar. You might push him to over the edge.

It's already here my friendHearts did what he needed to do and left unchallenged, they defeated Jobren's entire team.
Hearts later takes on all of them and wins.

Manletts the lot of them. Also Yamcha would have weighed around 45k lbs in 300x gravity.

Attached: 323.jpg (996x737, 65K)

Nice falseflag Jobhanfag

Too bad there is a thread, cope.

Attached: 1548317379652.jpg (600x594, 35K)

Do you even know what a falseflag is, you retarded shitter? How is that a falseflag?

>Lizarduckcs could not cope with Toppo using him as his personal cumrag.
Stay mad that Lord Frieza dunked on Jobbo in the manga. Even in the anime, Lord Frieza gets up a second later to trap Jobbo. Jobbo left both mediums a loser with no eliminations to his name.

>You might push him to over the edge.

Attached: crygeta.gif (500x268, 2.71M)

>i-it isn't a falseflag bros!
Jobhanspics are sneaky

>literally proving me right
Good lizardpup

>literally too weak to fight SS3 Cumber at full power while Goku, Vegeta and the player do all the job
Wtf bros
you said Jiren was the strongest

>get BTFO
>y-you just proved me right!
Lol

>S
>>Naturally, at this price, I'd have been better off going by plane than suffering and going by car.

Attached: never finished spanish clas.png (440x99, 6K)

Attached: Rainbow shell priveledges [revoked] head on backwards pedoclown.png (393x175, 40K)

Holy fuck I almost fell asleep reading this.

Who was SHITren fighting before Cumber, who pushed him to full power?
Lmao SHITrenspics are in constant denial, it's so funny.

Its proven that people feel sleepy and bored when confronted with texts or topics too hard to comprehend.

I agree I'm tired of Fernando and the rest of his Mariachis polluting these threads.

There weren't Kai threads except for when a big event were happening like SSJ3 and they were mostly detesting the series in them.

Don't kid yourself. The post is horribly written and really boring to go through. You people are a VERY low budget huntertards

TIHSLLUB<

Attached: glenn.png (208x142, 55K)

I've a good mind to contact Toriyama and let the man now how the masses love Jiren, so he can make him shine some more, if hes not already planning to do so. But knowing that mischievous old fuck, he could do the opposite to spite the fans.

>Jobrentard exposed for his lies yet again
>complete silence
We have to give him some time, he takes a couple of hours to process information.
Expect more copied pastas later today.

>still can't address a single point of his
>h-he is gokufag
>e-e-e-celeb
Pathetic.

Attached: 1562829183094.jpg (1260x2048, 285K)

>ESL babble
Good luck contacting Toriyama, amigo.

Hunterchad please teach our pathetic Jobren shitposters how to be funny and eloquent

>ESLlyfags get exposed and ridiculed for their entry-level English
>they try to do that to everyone, even though failing horribly
Sad

>phisique
BASED ESLrentaco!

7 months later and I'm still waiting for Jobrentards to post official and canon material in these threads.
How much longer will i have to wait?

>125 WPM
Cry

>didn't understand a word of my scholarly time
>t-terribly written! b-boring!
Jirenscientists are just too smart.

Its widely known that the same
Toyospics Gohanshitters/Lizardcucks are the same obsessed anti-Chadren spammers.

>Copelycamels unironically idolize whisperpedos

Attached: jiren smirks confidently, knowing he will forever be the strongest antagonist in DB history.jpg (496x566, 114K)

No. The Jobrenshitters are pathetic tryharders.

Wow, you're slow as shit. Also the y and the i aren't anywhere near each other. Nice try, tacospic.

triggered

>Also the y and the i aren't anywhere near each other.

Confirmed QWERTZ taco HAHAHA

You anons know Pan is canon...

...right?

Attached: Behold_and_COPE_.jpg (223x516, 33K)

Yeah Toriyama's Pan, the DB character that appeared in the original DB manga and DBS too, is canon, unlike Toei's GT Pan who was non-canon trash just like the rest of the series

The anime will return any day now, right? There are only 7 days left...

I'm just trying to help you and escape reading the abhorrent shitposts you spew in these threads

It's out.

Attached: D_hwWWoWwAQawLQ.jpg large.jpg (1178x757, 274K)

Cope, whisperpedo.

>Frieza in his first form here when in the movie he's basically in his true form the whole time
Huh?

What did you think of the last Geekdom video bros?

>CHADgeta is too strong to be there and would remove all tension
based

>confounded by my astounding intellect, the ESL camel begins slinging ineffectual ad hominem attacks

>DVORAK ESL taco
Holy fuck I won again?

>more pitiful attempts

Said the jirenspic

>Super Hearts and SS3 Cumber vs Goku, Hit, Jiren and Golden Cooler

Attached: aTQYr7Y.png (2560x1440, 2.2M)

>Copelytaco so obsessed he still thinks about Jiren in other threads

This is great.

Attached: int dbs.png (1889x1053, 530K)

>NOTHING to say but desperate whimpers against an intellectual titan such as I
Unsurprising.

B-But my spic keyboard...

>more pitiful attempts

>What is VPN?

>>Copelytaco so obsessed he still thinks about Jiren in other threads
>posts an image that proves the opposite
Embarrassing...

when the fuck is the anime returning

>N-NO IT'S NOT TRUE THEY'RE ALL USING PROXIES IT'S A CONSPIRACY AAAAHHHH

Reminder that european women prefer sandcocks

Attached: migr2.jpg (600x400, 62K)

BASED

I honestly don't care.

Attached: 75668316_p2~01.jpg (675x343, 42K)

>literally 0 (ZERO) indications of that post being made by a taco.
>using a Jiren reaction pic automatically makes you a Jirenscholar
So this is the definition of obsession huh?

Now post the picture of that literal faggot anti-jiren cuck browsing /lgtb/

>Implying non-tacos cares about saint seiya
>specially Netflix anime
You, stop this.

Attached: copely fag proudly announces that he browses lgbt.jpg (1373x876, 363K)

Maybe he just uses his first form for the public image or something.

>germany, england, canada...
>white people
>2019

Attached: tfyzocoj8b011.jpg (546x767, 56K)

>56%

Whiter than you, Hernandez.

But that's something that went away after RoF since when he's revived again, he's seen with his army in his true form and then the movie had him in his true form the whole time. Those surpressed forms of his shouldn't really be of much use anymore like how SS2/3 isn't of use to Goku anymore.

>Jirenfags and Brolyfags are literal homos all along

God damn it! I miss the ningenposting. It was gay but not much this gay.

>wanting to be white
sad.

>ESL
Discarded.

Incorrect, Pan exists only for human consumption.

Attached: 1530989834145.jpg (1436x1489, 1.18M)

>headcanon about Seiya's audience being tacos only
>according to his headcanon, he is a spic himself, knowing about the recent release and browsing the thread.
Holy fuck even if you're right, you lose.

OH ONONONO anti-chadren bros please tell me he was just scouting for Jirenfags in t-there...

Jobrentards ruin these threads and make them unbearably unfunny and hostile and I'm not just shitposting.

>implying I have low ego to care about "winning or losing" stupid discussions on dbs threads
>implying I'm the only denying hard to be a taco
Cope

Reminder that all frog posting counts as avatarfagging and its bannable on here. You know what to do.

Stop what?
And no.

Attached: a4dde0ffa9597afff3003beed397b3c4.jpg (420x589, 51K)

>>implying I'm the only denying hard to be a taco
Literally incomprehensible. Discarded.

As always, cowardly acts are common on Jirenfags. Easy.
Yes, you fucking degenerate pedo.

To be honest, Toei's timeline is pretty based:

>DB -> DBZ -> DBS -> DBGT.

Attached: news_xlarge_dragonball09.jpg (640x408, 116K)

Attached: Dragon Ball Timeline - 01.jpg (1920x1080, 362K)

Attached: Dragon Ball Timeline - 02.jpg (1920x1080, 230K)

Keep bothering me, it only makes me want to do it more.

Attached: f9163ec21972566edf719e20bdd62a6d.jpg (444x569, 119K)

>m-maybe Goku unlearned God form somehow
>m-maybe Trunks and Mai broke up
>m-maybe Shin and Kibito potara fused again for no reason (after wasting a DB wish specifically on defusing)
>m-maybe Pilaf aged really really fast
>m-maybe the universe spontaneously gained massive amounts of life after Super confirmed it to be near barren (and wiping out Frieza's army is the reason its collective powerlevel is among the lowest)
>m-maybe Beerus and Whis just left earth because they stopped liking the food
>m-maybe Hell spontaneously warped from what it was in RoF/Super to what it is in GT

The absolute state of Toei """continuity"""

>m-maybe Trunks and Mai broke up
>m-maybe Pilaf aged really really fast
They could ask the DB to age them again, and Shenlong just make them old. The same joke again, but instead of make them younger, they make them older.

>>m-maybe the universe spontaneously gained massive amounts of life after Super confirmed it to be near barren (and wiping out Frieza's army is the reason its collective powerlevel is among the lowest)
GOD, I WISH! This poor excuse to reduce the number of participants ruined a lot of plot potential!

They really don't think things through at Toei. They really should just leave GT as the historical curiosity it is, just like the old movies.

Attached: 1555723545842.jpg (640x480, 41K)

Yeah, the whole 28 planet thing, is complete nonsense, that serves no purpose at all.

At least the anime has a timeline. The manga, does not.

Yeah. And it's canon that U7 has at least 4 galaxies. Can't they fucking think how many planets can have on a single galaxy? Frieza wouldn't decimate almost everything even on a thousand of years.

Toriyama doesn't think ahead.

No it didn't, the concept of there being dozens of aliens stronger than Majin Buu lurking behind every corner in GT was a fucking joke and a blatant retcon.
They already are the strongest in their universe, that's WHY Super introduced the multiverse in the first place, because there's nothing left in U7.

Though Super's starting to go down that same route post-ToP as well with Broly and Moro, but it's still a far-cry from the garbage GT pulled. Broly can be excused because his entire movie was just fanservice and Moro got his ass kicked by Majin Buu, only dangerous because of magic.

Multiverse was the best solution to continuing after Z but they never truly used it properly except for with Zamasu. Then they blew their entire load on the ToP, introducing the assumed strongest guy in the multiverse (by a huge fucking margin), and then they were like uhhh whatever let's just keep shitting out new arcs.

Keep laughing.

Attached: hunter.png (302x133, 74K)

W-wait, Freeza-sama WAIT IM SORRY DON'T HURT M- AIIIIEEEEEE!

Attached: 6508c90982a90597501df8b5c744aa183a9fa5_hq.gif (500x279, 913K)

You anons have reached an impasse.

user tells you to stop, you post

user doesn't tell you to stop, you post anyway.

Perhaps if that user says "please stop" I'm confident you will cease your antics.

>He barely has any reason to be at odds with Moro
If Moro isnt stopped then eventually he wilk eat Earth so yeah" Goku has plenty of reason to be at odds

damn, Kurapika looks like THAT?

>They really should just leave GT as the historical curiosity
Nah, let's just forget that GT ever existed.

Attached: 1500244926074.jpg (1128x1080, 370K)

Superman. (Not even Saibaman tier, and yes, he's canon).

Attached: Canon in DB.png (640x480, 313K)

First, introducing Buu and the Supreme Kais like this was already a mistake, limiting the universe that much it was absurd. Also, GT only had the dragons and Baby as beings stronger than Buu. Baby used Vegeta and the dragons were something brand new. If the Multiverse theory was applied right, this all could be avoid but indeed they repeated the same mistake again. Now they're almost mixing non canon stuff with canon material. Soon Heroes will be canon too and the mess will just increase for profit because retards gets a huge boner whenever they see that something is canon according to Toriyama. Dragon Ball should be rebooted but this will never happen.

Gokek doesn't give two shits about threats to earth until they are immediate. It's an actual plot hole that he's trying to stop him. Especially since Moro doesn't even invoke WAKU WAKU

Attached: ss+(2019-07-24+at+10.26.01).jpg (476x301, 93K)

>They already are the strongest in their universe, that's WHY Super introduced the multiverse in the first place, because there's nothing left in U7.
Yet, they introduced Broly.

>2 hours later and seething jobrenspics still haven't replied to this post

Attached: cryren.jpg (300x168, 5K)

2019 and you're still mad about Superman.

>Also, GT only had the dragons and Baby as beings stronger than Buu.

Nah, General Rilldo was stronger too
And it's not just being majin buu tier that is the problem, there shouldn't even be aliens that are Frieza tier

>DESPERATE samefagging
There is nothing to respond to, Hearts still loses that battle just like he loses every battle against CHADren.

Why not? it doesn't means Frieza should cover the entire 4 galaxies. A single galaxy is fucking huge for just one being to conquer even on a thousand of years. That is a reason why Cooler could be canon. An opposite empire.

>baited

That's one way of dealing with it, but it'll always have its fans.

He stopped replying to me so I stopped escalating the lewd art and carried on like normal. I think that works for everyone.

Attached: 1536059946363.jpg (960x720, 105K)

But he didn't posted again after telling it. You're just lusting for more, aren't you?

Difference is that Frieza is his friend. Moro is not.

Cope.

I only know one fan

Freeza's not my friend.

>my friend
Goku shitposts on Yea Forums?

Goku willl learn how to use Moro's succ power since his magic is basically a non-consensual spirit bomb

I claim Mohawk-chan

Exhentai link?

When will he appear in the manga?

Attached: 1549088947808.jpg (997x1500, 368K)

You're forgetting the entire Mexican population

Attached: 72554934_p0.png (1000x800, 418K)

November tops when everyone is jobbing against the goat

WAKU WAKU

Lol.

Attached: 1559995501102.webm (837x470, 840K)

It might be a while. He's just had his movie, so they'd probably want to avoid overusing the character.

I... I like Dragon Ball Super.

Attached: Huh.png (656x812, 495K)

>Remember going to the theater with friends to watch DBS Broly
>Reach the scene where Goku and Vegeta retreat to Piccolo
>Think to myself "Oh yeah, Gogeta" because of the trailers
>Hear someone yell WHAT THE FUCK when Goku suggests fusion dance
Why did Toei have to spoiler us the movie, bros? Only very few people were surprised to see Gogeta since they decided to just watch the first trailers

Attached: 1559912943885.jpg (680x500, 48K)

J to the I to the R to the E to the N, he is the strongest among all men.

HOLY BASED

Japs suck ass at making anime movie trailers

Never.

>Nah, let's just forget that GT ever existed.
GT exists and it is impossible to forget.
And it should never be forgotten.
>That's one way of dealing with it, but it'll always have its fans.
I just can't believe what I'm reading. Where would the DB series be today, were it not for DBGT?

Shame on you anons.

Attached: Basedgtboomers1.jpg (995x746, 168K)

So that's why he and Frieza have been absent so far.

We're talking about Broly, not Jobren

sit down, cuck.

Attached: 1-1.webm (858x482, 2.84M)

Where is this art from? Why is Pan blushing?

Japs absolutely give NO fucks about spoilers. Look at the newest Wan Piss opening for example, it practically shows the entire arc happenings (technically not a spoiler because manga, but anime-only fags exist obviously).

Even in DBS, we knew about Jiren vs Goku + Frieza being the endgame since the very start of ToP because the Heroes OP showed exactly that. Hell we fucking got every episode spoiled a week in advance, sometimes two, from TV guides. They literally told us what would happen next episode, these threads never got genuinely surprised by anything in the ToP iirc.
It's tragic, imagine Kawaii Vegeta being a genuine surprise instead of something everyone knew about weeks in advance.

Anyway, in this particular case, Gogeta was spoiled because it's the main draw of the movie, to make Broly and Gogeta, the two most popular non-canon characters, canon. People went there specifically because they knew it would be Broly vs Gogeta.

Who knows?

Attached: 1558017519871.jpg (1191x1684, 290K)

Next arc will be all about him.
The Goku and his sidekick show is over with Toyo writing.
DBS2 will be better than DBZ.

Concept art by Toriyama showing that he made her taller. She's blushing because the shirt is too small for her.

Freeza didn't appear in the series until two arcs after his movie so don't expect Broly in the current arc nor the next one

Based Pedoyama

>Literally me

Attached: Prisonergirls.png (536x496, 361K)

Go to sleep chimp.

Attached: 21b35b0f8c996d542eaab380b6be9d2d.jpg (504x315, 49K)

Attached: Frieza_kills_Vegeta.png (1023x768, 775K)

Don't forget the episode titles, spoiling everything since the original DB anime.

Attached: 6~01.jpg (640x480, 49K)

Frieza will likely appear in this arc due to what Moro plans to do also the Cranberry thing. Broly will probably sit this one out.

>what, u no peek on ur granddaughter wen she in bath? *raffs*

Attached: Toriyama.jpg (214x317, 16K)

I hope the next time he goes SS he does it without going ape shit before, I want to see him being a good golden boy

Attached: Broly non-Ozaru powered SS .jpg (927x1200, 158K)

Hardcore penetration

He would be weak as shit.

>all this redundancy
Discarded.

Honestly, being a pedo is just shonen author tradition
>Kenshin author and Toriko author both LITERALLY got busted for child porn
>Oda is a personal friend and former work partner of BOTH (total coincidence hehe, see pic related)
>Togashi fucking OBVIOUSLY pedo, gay pedo to boot

Not surprising in the least that Toriyama is part of their club.
Dunno about that nuShonenshit, I don't pay attention to it - Kubo probably ain't a pedo either because he drew so many titty monsters and never sexualized the flatties.

Attached: oda pedo.png (744x104, 88K)

I hope he goes back to being Frieza's pet monkey.

>Who knows?
Well, DBH would never of had the SS4 transformation. there would be no xeno Pan or the other characters. Also, Pan is mostly associated with GT and therefor, she would of possibly, never had a future in DBS.

Pic related is ultimate proof that DBGT matters.

Attached: Pan_pan_.jpg (1262x720, 93K)

>Botamo, a universe's strongest warrior
>in the anime, he is adept with ki attacks, doesn't get tired and nullifies every form of shock
>in the manga he's some rubbery dude
Praise Toei.

>Ozaru Broly is Blue tier
>SS without Ozaru Broly would be weak as shit
?

Huh, I'd never considered the idea that his SS form in the movie might be stacked atop his Wrathful form. That's an interesting take.

Considering that Cheelai or Lemo or Goku probably told him what actually happened to Paragus, there's not much chance of that.

Attached: Broly2.jpg (1080x1920, 359K)

You're probably right, my bad.

Attached: 71678657_p0.png (1793x1826, 2.01M)

>still mad all Jobren does is punch hard

Now that I think about, Hearts gravity and kennels would fit Moro much better

Really? I thought it's pretty obvious, he looks exactly the same except for the eyes (because he goes totally nuts) and the hair color, and when he's calmed by Gogeta's beat up you can see his eyes are still golden with pupils like before going SS

Attached: Broly the human Ozaru (base and SS).jpg (1810x1024, 941K)

>Considering that Cheelai or Lemo or Goku probably told him what actually happened to Paragus, there's not much chance of that.
Did anybody actually know what happened to Paragus?

Attached: 1d6359c24ef7bd36.jpg (960x540, 150K)

And Broly's eyes even glow red (like Ozaru's eyes) when he transforms

Attached: Broly eyes.png (2067x480, 1.32M)

>Considering that Cheelai or Lemo or Goku probably told him what actually happened to Paragus, there's not much chance of that.
Nobody knew how Paragus died so there are plenty of chances for Broly to come back to his master Frieza. Besides nobody gives a shit about Paragus.

Well yeah, but I thought that was just SS driving him crazy, like SS2 did to Kid Gohan. But SS + Wrathful is a good way to explain why he's so insanely powerful.

Actually, you might be right that they don't. I think Paragus' body is shown being destroyed by an (actual) stray energy blast, so there'd be no way to tell that Frieza zapped him.

On the other hand, Goku and Vegeta know Frieza pretty well, so they might be able to guess at the truth, even if they didn't see it happen.

No. Frieza killed him in secret then blamed Paragus' death on Broly's fight with Goku and Vegeta with everyone just going with it.

Besides like user said here no one cared for Paragus besides Broly and even he's moved on by the end of the movie.

>On the other hand, Goku and Vegeta know Frieza pretty well, so they might be able to guess at the truth, even if they didn't see it happen.
But that's just blind speculation with no proof so they wouldn't accuse him without proof. Besides again, they don't give a shit about Paragus. They likely don't even know his name or remember his name.

>Goku hates Paragus because he was an evil guy who was also using his son
>Vegeta hates Paragus because he's an evil guy
>Frieza hates Paragus because he's a monkey
>Cheelai hates Paragus because he's an abusive dad
>Lemo hates Paragus because he's an abusive dad
Being Paragus is suffering.

That's true, their focus was more on Broly.

Still, Broly's developing a friendship with Goku, so it would probably be hard for Frieza to get him to turn on a friend.

If/when Broly does show up again, I imagine the focus would be more on his adventures with Cheelai and Lemo.

Attached: BrolyGokuFrensByWildPablo.jpg (893x895, 126K)

Are you denying the anime that came put before the manga?

*was suffering

That's why the Emperor put him out of his misery.

Attached: Frieza.jpg (832x573, 109K)

>spend 40 years on a deathworld
>get killed just days after you're finally rescued
He was an asshole, but you've gotta feel for him.

I want to him to go into Space Adventures (and better than GT did)

He was fodder, so who cares

isn't Cumber like stronger than SSB Fusion as a SS1 or something. why does he go SS3 to fight Jiren.

Would be a Hell of a thing, but AT's will is clear.

Attached: AT willing Vegeta to always defeat Goku.png (1066x1600, 1.03M)

>Still, Broly's developing a friendship with Goku, so it would probably be hard for Frieza to get him to turn on a friend.
He doesn't even need to get Broly on Goku unless he tells some lie about Goku. Frieza made it clear to Paragus that he and Broly can kill Vegeta but he himself will kill Goku. So Frieza wouldn't have much trouble sending Broly to crush Vegeta which leaves Goku to himself.

>If/when Broly does show up again, I imagine the focus would be more on his adventures with Cheelai and Lemo.
Sure. But they're still being monitored by Frieza because he's still interested in Broly. Those guys left the army because they used a wish against Frieza's instruction so they think Frieza would kill them if they tried to go back to the army. If Frieza assures them that he's not holding their treasonous act against them and offers them a chance back into the army with some improved conditions, they'd likely bite that bait since it beats having the Galactic Patrol on them.

He killed best boy Beets. He deserved to die the same way he killed Beets.

Want to know what the three of them have in common? They raped the lizard cuck ruthlessly

Attached: MONKEY GANG.jpg (736x920, 164K)

sorry but what I posted was far more recent. cope.

Because he wants to utterly crush him

>literally gay
>literally third worlders
>literally ESL
Honestly, copelykeks would do themselves the biggest possible favor by just refusing to post. They constantly BTFO themselves.

Any Immunelets here? I want to kill you.

Attached: Space Flu - Minor Cold for Bejita and death for Jobku.jpg (800x613, 77K)

>Hearts witnesses the power of SSB Vegetto x 20
>still declares base (not full power) Jiren "the strongest in all the universes"
G-Gogetabros...

P-PLEASE DON'T HURT ME VIRUS SAMA

Attached: 542255650738.jpg (452x374, 130K)

Based

Attached: 2073164f2c9990d8b73afd6558379346.jpg (1440x1432, 405K)

>You're probably right, my bad.
user, you're just agreeing with me?

Do you not have any rebuttal?

>killed all three of their dads
>killed Vegeta twice
>two of those monkeys served him
Oh and blew up their monkey planet.

Attached: FriezaArmy.png (260x362, 71K)

Why are all saiyans jobbers?

To be fair, Jiren was fighting under ToP restrictions. If it was a fight to the death like any of the other fights, Jiren would’ve won.

Attached: Jobku doing work - Kekkarot.jpg (4129x2469, 3.59M)

Yeah. Like Frieza killing Vegeta again because the jobber can't breathe in space lmaoooo

>samefagging
We all know it's you Jobgetafag. Don't have to hide behind the better monkeys

All 3 are jobbers.

>J

Lizardcuck is literally the only one 2-0 against Gokek HOLY FUCKING DOGSHIT LMAO

Freeza never killed Grandpa Gohan.

It's in their DNA.

Attached: Friezalaugh.gif (498x298, 466K)

The problem with that is that Broly can probably protect Cheelai and Lemo from the Galactic Patrol himself. Perhaps Frieza gets ahold of Cheelai and Lemo, and threatens to kill them unless Broly takes down Vegeta?

Considering that Vegeta's atonement for his evil deeds is probably only known to a few select people (and Gods), it might not take too much for Frieza to trick Broly into thinking that Vegeta deserves it.

In the end, Vegeta might have to prove his goodness to Broly, and thus end the feud, while Goku rescues Broly's friends and takes on Frieza.

Attached: BrolyCheelaiLemo3.jpg (1000x750, 558K)

based

Tenshinhan too.
>inb4 tournament rules so the truck is somehow legitimate
Tenshinhan himself flat-out admits that he lost and offers Goku the prize money.

Just like Jobgeta is 2-0 on Frieza. Two deaths from him and no kill towards the guy who blew up his homeworld. Even now he trains relentlessly because Frieza lives in his head rent free 24/7

Yes Frieza, well played. But can you defeat them....ON THE DANCE FLOOR?

Attached: BrolyGokuVegetaDance.png (620x626, 265K)

Attached: 74521930_p1_master1200 bra.jpg (569x1200, 661K)

never happened

>beat Buu
An inferior one with someone else's technique in another's plan with the help of others and wishes.

Attached: Vegeta wonders about that.jpg (405x553, 68K)

Why doesn't Beerus go over to Universe 11 and ask to spar with Jiren? He seemed disappointed that Goku and Vegeta "would take a million years to become my rival", but there's a GoD+ tier mortal right there.

what retard made up the "wrathful" bullshit? it's literally false ssj

>The problem with that is that Broly can probably protect Cheelai and Lemo from the Galactic Patrol himself. Perhaps Frieza gets ahold of Cheelai and Lemo, and threatens to kill them unless Broly takes down Vegeta?
The Galactic Patrol can likely outsmart Broly with their gadgets so he wouldn't be able to do much. And I really don't think Frieza would need to threaten them to send Broly after Vegeta. Just remind Broly that Vegeta nearly killed him in battle and then could make up some story to get Broly to fight Vegeta.

>Considering that Vegeta's atonement for his evil deeds is probably only known to a few select people (and Gods), it might not take too much for Frieza to trick Broly into thinking that Vegeta deserves it.
Well yeah and Vegeta had no problems in killing Broly when they fought unlike Goku.

>In the end, Vegeta might have to prove his goodness to Broly, and thus end the feud, while Goku rescues Broly's friends and takes on Frieza.
Seeing as that won't happen, having Broly beat Vegeta down till he can't move is more likely. Then Goku and Frieza fight it out.

Attached: Space Emperor gets Pounded by 3 Monkeys and a God.webm (900x506, 2.86M)

I won again.

>what retard made up the "wrathful" bullshit?
They mention that Broly's channeling his Oozaru multiplier in his base form.

>false ssj
Is False SSJ even canon anymore?

>And it should never be forgotten
But why.
>Where would the DB series be today, were it not for DBGT?

>makes a move on the future GoD

Attached: yamcha pose v2.jpg (531x785, 119K)

Good thing their fathers aren't alive to see....this. Is this the new monkey fad?

Attached: BaffledFrieza.gif (710x570, 2.71M)

Why would he go all the way to universe 11 just to one-shot Jobren?

Attached: Jobren.gif (500x277, 1.19M)

>n-never happened!
Cope Prince of No One.

Attached: Deathtomonkeys.jpg_large.jpg (853x480, 71K)

Yes I'm just gonna agree with you. It's nearly midnight, I don't have any energy to argue. Besides, it's difficult to get passionate about dragonball these days, these threads have been tired for a long time now.

Attached: 69226620_p6.jpg (1536x864, 330K)

>torrenting manga
how fucking backwards thinking are you?? just find a free site

>Jobly gets pushed away by Golden Frieza's ki
Lol

>But why.
Because user, GT is a proud piece of DB history.
GT is famous worldwide and is the pinnacle of animation.
>>Where would the DB series be today, were it not for DBGT?
>...Hopefully, this answers, your inquisitive question

Has Freeza joined Vegeta as the designated jobber? That's all he's done ever since Goku turned Super Saiyan.
>crushed by Goku to establish the power of SS
>one-shotted by Trunks to establish the power of the androids
>crushed by Goku again to establish the power of SSB and Goku's "fighting smarts" relative to his opponent's
>crushed by Kale/Toppo to demonstrate that Jiren isn't the only god-tier ToP competitor
>crushed by Dyspo because lol
>one-shotted by Jiren as a further demonstration of his power
>beaten on by Broly for a combination of jobbing and comic relief

Attached: jobza8.jpg (1766x1800, 2.13M)

>killed Vegeta afterwards
>got up and held Jokeo down with psychic rocks and even embarassed him in the manga before eliminating him
>took on Broly for an hour and even still remained in golden form despite all that

Attached: FriezabulliesToppo.jpg (800x1200, 272K)

>The Galactic Patrol can likely outsmart Broly with their gadgets so he wouldn't be able to do much.
All their gadgets can barely slow Moro down, though. Sure, they might be able to kidnap Cheelai and Lemo while Broly isn't looking, but Broly could probably just break into the Galactic Prison and rescue them.

They could spirit Cheelai and Lemo to an unknown world I suppose, but it still doesn't make much sense that they'd cross Broly if they don't want to cross Frieza.

>Just remind Broly that Vegeta nearly killed him in battle and then could make up some story to get Broly to fight Vegeta.
>Well yeah and Vegeta had no problems in killing Broly when they fought unlike Goku.
Well, Broly attacked Vegeta, so he might be aware that he doesn't have much room to complain on that one. But I do fundamentally agree that it'd be easy to set up a fight between the two.

>Seeing as that won't happen, having Broly beat Vegeta down till he can't move is more likely. Then Goku and Frieza fight it out.
Don't be too sure, Veggie has been swallowing his pride for the greater good a lot recently.

Obsessed schizo bait, ignore it.

He was only in his SS form.

>Whatabout-
COPE

People meme about his jobbing to Toppo, Broly etc. but at least they were legitimately to hype up the opponent

He has NO excuse for jobbing to fucking Dyspo, needing to get saved by CHODEhan of all fucking people. Then Jobhan takes over the main fighting, relegating Frieza to a support cuck who keeps them in a laser kennel. And then they still almost fuck it up 1v2 because FRIEZA slipped - that's right, he SLIPPED - because he ran out of stamina or some shit, requiring Shithan to do the Raditz. Fucking pathetic.

Attached: 1517349841973.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

but Broly could probably just break into the Galactic Prison and rescue them
Too bad Saiyans can't survive in space lmao and caveman don't know how to pilot spaceships.

>still manages to beat down SS Goku
>Trunks took on a metal Frieza and would get trashed by current Frieza
>Golden Frieza dominated SSB Goku and Goku had to resort to tiring him out
>didn't take Kale seriously at all and bitch runs away before he gets to fight her again
>eliminates Toppo in the manga
>eliminates Dsypo(in both anime and manga)
>eliminates Jiren (in both anime and manga) and outsmarts the retard
>held his own for an hour against Broly and was still in golden form after the fact
Frieza can't be the new Vegeta because he actually wins.

>>still mad all Jobren does is punch hard
Not even that kek

And got pushed away like a bitch lol.

>Jobgetafag still seething that he has no wins against the emperor

>retard didn't even watch the fight

Yeah you missed the part where Dypso did absolutely no damage to Frieza at all. He was only troublesome because of his speed. Even then, he got benched by Frieza in both anime and manga. Now THAT'S pathetic. Wabbit season was fun though.

>takes on Frieza and Gohan at once and nearly beats them
based rabbit-sama

Attached: Dyspo_7.png (1310x3498, 371K)

>headcanon
>damage control
>mental gymnastics
>PANIC PANIC PANIC

Saved by CHODEhan
Saved by CHODEhan
Saved by CHODEhan

>All their gadgets can barely slow Moro down, though. Sure, they might be able to kidnap Cheelai and Lemo while Broly isn't looking, but Broly could probably just break into the Galactic Prison and rescue them.
Broly's too dumb to do all that.

>They could spirit Cheelai and Lemo to an unknown world I suppose, but it still doesn't make much sense that they'd cross Broly if they don't want to cross Frieza.
They hardly know shit about Broly.

>Well, Broly attacked Vegeta, so he might be aware that he doesn't have much room to complain on that one. But I do fundamentally agree that it'd be easy to set up a fight between the two.
He attacked first but Vegeta still tried to kill him plenty of times even when Goku told him not to.

>Don't be too sure, Veggie has been swallowing his pride for the greater good a lot recently.
He could swallow his pride when he's knocked out by Broly.

>SSBKKx20 Vegetto
>weaker than SSBE Vegeta
>never called SHITren anything other than dog
DONE

Exactly. And he has no communications means. He's fucked.

New thread:

Base Broly

>facts are now headcanon
Braindamaged Jobgetafag. DId Frieza beat on your head as hard as he beat on your boy's head?

>nearly beats them
Lmao. Dyspo is trash. His only useful point is speed. If this was a match to kill and they could fly, Frieza would have murdered him.

>AAAAHHHH HELP GOKU-SAMA, BUGS BUNNY AND YOSEMITE SAM ARE TOO STRONG!

Attached: jobza2.jpg (1051x590, 67K)

>headcanon
>damage control
>mental gymnastics
>PANIC PANIC PANIC

Saved by CHODEhan
Saved by CHODEhan
Saved by CHODEhan

>Broly plus Ozaru power demolishes SSG and is comparable to SSB
>but Broly plus SS is weaker than SSG
Are you /literally/ retarded?

>Galickgunsutra
Considering the other already had ChiChi, one would think this means focus on Bulma, yet she already had coverage with them (even Videl has, but not really 18). Perhaps, as a change of pace for PBX, it would be the turn of the fathers with the girls . They would have to rape Goku for this to go very far, but that's basically how it goes in canon, too (thus the two kids without kisses). Main issue? The horror that is the art on most faces most of the time. For fun, look for this one.

Attached: pbx - vegeta face.jpg (197x230, 17K)

>Broly's too dumb to do all that.
Well, he might've learned a few things from Paragus, not to mention Cheelai and Lemo.

>They hardly know shit about Broly.
They know he's too tough for Goku and Vegeta to handle without fusion. I just don't see them bothering him over a car thief like Cheelai.

>He attacked first but Vegeta still tried to kill him plenty of times even when Goku told him not to.
>He could swallow his pride when he's knocked out by Broly.
Did Vegeta have an affair with your girlfriend or something?

kek

>BUGS BUNNY AND YOSEMITE SAM

How did I not notice this?

Thanks a lot user, I'll never be able to watch DBS the same way again.

>False SSJ canon
>J
It never was, you moronic idiot spic.

Kys nostalgia shitter

eat shit niglet

>samefagging Jobgetafag hiding behind Jobbo
And Frieza humiliated both of them

>takes over your troop

Attached: captain vegeta - leader of the pride troopers.jpg (900x1200, 302K)

Broly is too dumb to live without Frieza's direction.

Holy fucking kek

>he thinks Broly's ikari is a 10x multiplier despite the fact that that ikari was SSB tier
>he thinks base Broly was 5x stronger than SSG, despite the fact that he was being rag-dolled by SS Vegeta and almost got one-shotted no-diff by SSG Vegeta

>sssssssssssssssssss-samefagging!!!!!!!!!!!
pathetic

>caring

Attached: breasts rejected by carrot - no kisses allowed.gif (400x225, 901K)

Attached: cryku - totally not crying - v2.jpg (464x371, 60K)

>Because user, GT is a proud piece of DB history.
People don't like GT, there's nothing to be proud about, GT is not considered canon, even the anime doesn't consider itself canon.
>GT is famous worldwide and is the pinnacle of animation.
No, no, no, people around the world do know about GT but they don't care for it, the animation is bad, I mean, really, really bad, not just ugly, it's bad.
>dbh
>ss4
>xeno pan
Rubbish.

Attached: Yajirober.jpg (213x168, 9K)

>fanart

Attached: Giantgeta vs Manletku.jpg (461x308, 80K)

Keep crying autismo

Attached: GT's greatest love story - Vegeta 4-0 - Grand Tour of the Undefeated.jpg (1200x923, 543K)

>ESL babble
Ignoring this, shall we compare with some other beatings? Even with just Goku (citing a few):

-Having a hole blasted through him by Junior
-Then again in a teamkill to take out Raditz
-Being made into a cripple by Vegeta
-Then seemingly again

These versus 'succ'. Thrilling.

Attached: 0040-011.jpg (1066x1600, 278K)

She will woe Whis, but be too pure for anyone.

Attached: GoD Bra's Hakai Kissu.jpg (1078x1078, 520K)

Attached: bejita-sama being serviced by gokek's wench at long last v1.jpg (263x652, 68K)

Well, it is true that UI is a self-jobbing form like SS3, I suppose.

Attached: ultra jobber off to do work with his royal dom.jpg (1096x1200, 284K)

Attached: If only Prince Vegeta could be my daddy.png (1200x1200, 676K)