Kaguya

This is a F who has been eating quite a lot recently. Say something nice about her.

Attached: 18.png (803x1199, 883K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nextshark.com/stanford-martial-arts-banned/
mfbc.us/m/n2axnd
mega.nz/#F!S8gzAKYa!mkPw2rU9RqyvreksOTdGoA
youngjump.jp/kaguyasama/kojirase/mp3/miko_gimmick.mp3
youngjump.jp/kaguyasama/kojirase/main.html
segaplaza.jp/channel/4547/sub_channel.php
youtube.com/watch?v=QTMq5fERQAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd still fuck the little fatty

Leavr Ishigami to me.

Attached: 88K_Likes.jpg (1135x2048, 242K)

She will be destroyed without mercy

Attached: WAR CRIMES CRIMINAL.jpg (824x3040, 1.12M)

Ishigami deserves to be treated as a slave by Miko. Fujiwara did not against him to deserve this treatment.

Will Fuji win or lose kissing tag game

Dealing with her history autism would encourage him to commit seppuku. Of the quints he'd likely get along best with Yotsuba, since they both share passing interests in each other hobbies- Ishigami performed in the relay race while Yotsuba plays games occasionally.

Alright, let's get it over with.
>what up, daddy in the house
>Yea Forums suddenly hates [character] // What happened?
>Remember when this manga was good?
>What the hell was this chapter? Gonna be honest, I did not expect this manga to drop in quality so badly this far in.
>X chapters // literally nothing happens
>Is it safe to say this is going the way of Soma?
>Lino pastas
>Tsubame pastas
>waifu wars
>Imagine these threads if [character] never existed
>Finally, the worst arc in manga history is over.
>Ishigami did nothing wrong
>Ishigami did everything wrong
>A dash of netorare would really spice up this manga.
>[character] [a CUTE|a SLUT|is my wife]
>have sex, incel
>imagine the sex
>HAC- AKA IS A GOD
>word cloud ouija
>mikado ntr
>ottershitters
>haremshitters
>toubunposting
>more waifu wars
>F/u/jiwara
>makisuicide.gif
>ONODERACHADS WW@?
>El Observador De Estrellas...
>expectations subverted
>4 pages of Kashiwagi
>Kaguya who?

Attached: 1550434909418.png (201x245, 61K)

Curse image

>A thot like you should never talk down to us gamers

Attached: TheNextHxHTM.png (900x633, 917K)

Very boo-yoo, very powerful....

How long before Hayasaka mouthrapes Subject F?

I’m curious about what Fujiwara mentioned. Hayasaka and her ran off together but now she’s being chased again? I would’ve thought it was over when Kashiwagi scared them.

Why does Shirogane want to go to Stanford again? Kaguya won't even be able to practice archery there.

nextshark.com/stanford-martial-arts-banned/

Attached: Ok.png (317x366, 63K)

Does the ending of the last chapter happen before or after the flashforward? We only know it happened after Christmas, right?

Presumably it happens right after Ishi talks to Tsubame, though perhaps not. It seems like the simplest answer.

subject F is a fat fuck like lino

Attached: 1561527908989.png (997x434, 406K)

It's probably around third semester opening ceremony, since they'd probably have a break between the closing ceremony, and the opening.

Also, the ending of the latest chapter is after they ran away for sure.

Attached: 01.png (853x1200, 74K)

She'll save us from the waifu wars by bringing in the wholesome /u/ crowd. I like that

>that was a hilarious way to change the subject

Kek

So was Ishi justified in standing up Tsubame?

Also was defending Tsubame or just trying to put Ishi down?

He was hurt, and he wasn't rationalizing properly.
Miko isn't exactly wrong, going out and not talking it out is worse, but you can't expect someone who's feeling hurt to just do the "right" thing just because to you it makes sense, Miko also didn't help by acting like a cunt to him.

Miko wasn't exactly defending either side, she just wanted him to go back and talk it out, or to rationalize that doing so was not a good move. But again, she went at it too harshly, and just made it even worse.

Attached: It's ok.jpg (663x446, 107K)

bigger tits for Hayasaka to grope

I really hope the fabled 4 pages of se will be between Hayasaka and Fujiwara

Man closest to heaven, What powers does he hold?

Aka being Aka will probably subvert all expectations regarding that 4 pages and have it be about Papagane and Mamagane where he'd dick her so hard she turns back into a proper good housewife

saving the manga from the axe

Reminder to everybody in this thread that Miko's mother may appear in this Fujiwara Arc.

People have speculated the female among the 4 Emperors of Ramen is Miko's mother.

That's probably the most accurate way to put it.
The woman who seems to just vacuum up ramen like it's air?

The woman loved by lard?

>because all the groups work too hard at being exceptional at what they do
What?!

She's really cute in a specific way that makes me want to cum on her face especially that little bow on her forehead

hayasaka pls go

It says in that same article that archery is not effected. And I doubt they even have a Kyudo club. American universities are full of Asians, but mostly Chinese and Koreans, not Japanese.

The ultimate subversion: Papagane and Kaguya’s unseen father are one and the same. He just pretends to be an unemployed nobody with his ex mistress’s children as a hobby.

What sort of mysteries does this Kanajo hide?

Attached: asdfgh.png (221x572, 119K)

Kashiwagi seemed like a bigger threat to both of them, so they forgot about their quips. As soon as they were in the clear, one or both of them remembered about the kissy chase and it was back to square one.

she has no boyfriend
what are you talking about?

Losing weight is so fucking easy.

Oh fuck, I just realized the school trip is probably going to be to India.

>Kanajo
>kanojo always = girlfriend

Attached: friendly reminder.png (200x240, 69K)

Ramen nasai

Attached: afg,.jpg (386x335, 87K)

A dash of incest would really spice up this manga.

>another break
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>break

Huh?

She's about to have a very pretty girlfriend.

Aka is stated as supporting the Kyoani arsonist, He said and I quote
>Burning moeshit smells good in the morning
His work is being put on hold for a week.

based Aka

Why is he such a bitch caring about that sluts feelings?

I want Papagane to marry Mama Hayasaka. They seem like they'd go great together.

Toradora's Christmas was much more memorable. Why couldn't Aka just rip it off?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

So what's her weight?

So the changes from chink raws

>page 4: (Miko)How annoying - > How troublesome
>page 5: (Miko) How nauseating - > You're kinda freaking me out
>page 6: (Maki) If I was this stubborn that would've been bad - > Nothing good will come from acting so tsun.
(Maki) Thank god I learned sooner or later - > Hurry up and realise that

So I guess it kinda change the tone of the Ishi-Miko dialogue abit

why did bobba tea suddenly reach maximum meme status in japan recently

Why do you keep posting about that shit? I watched it and don't remember it, so there you have it.

>Chink Mikofags desperately trying to tone down her bitchyness
Cringe

>Chika and Ishigami was the first ship on the side chracters
>fucking author made her a side character when Tsubame and iino got introduce
>next chapter is Chika chapter
What are we supposed to see/important on her story any way?!
the author killed her!
I prefer to pres and Ishi story instead of Chika!

Because oppai

Fuck off Tsubame is the better girl stop seething Mikofag.

Speedreader here. Where's Papasaca?

What Ishigami needs is an actual bro. Where's the Prez at a time like this?

lofu lofu with kaguya chan

Let's do this Yea Forums
mfbc.us/m/n2axnd

Attached: bingo.png (574x711, 81K)

Hrm. Will wait for the Nip, but that sounds a lot like what I was expecting.

you forgot to add
>Alright, let's get it over with.

After last chapter, I think I'd rather have Ishigami ending up together with Tsubame rather than Miko.
I'm sorry Miko but I just can't defend you anymore.

Stop reading this manga.

>lino shittalking Ishigami as he not only has just had his heart broken but also crying in front of her while clearly trying to hide it
You get no sympathy from me you cunt, should've broken your neck instead

Attached: as512531235.png (463x448, 100K)

Depending on the accurate translations, she may have just been trying some ludicrously poorly timed tough love.

Yes, some really nice tough love by denigrating someone who's clearly hurt and vulnerable to the point they don't even care if they die or not. Oh, and afterwards guilt-tripping them into subservience.

that changes (again) things a lot
>Will wait for the Nip
my exact thought too

It's not called tough love because it's nice. Everything Miko said was something that Ishigami had to understand to fix shit up.

>Everything Miko said was something that Ishigami had to understand to fix shit up.
>"are you stupid"
>"there really is no hope for you"
>"ew that's way too excessive!"
>"how nauseating"
No

Attached: stopbeingstupid.png (706x602, 484K)

Toradora's Christmas was soulless and manipulative as fuck. Taiga was entirely OoC during that period.

>>"there really is no hope for you"
Do you understand what that phrase means in context?
>>"are you stupid"
He was being stupid.
>>"ew that's way too excessive!"
It was. And wait for the Japanese.

if you don't like "tsunderes" that it's ok but at least try to not change the story for your hate

>F
Fatty?
God her tits must be big.

Mikos dialogue is so different in all versions.

>defending the cunt

See

please tell me your pic isn't from some shoujoshit

Post the WEBM

See I told you niggas Tsubame did nothing wrong.

FUCK Ishigami
and
FUCK MIKO.

Translations are very context dependent. What's often translated as "gross" would be more accurately "bad-feeling". So translating something as "disgusting" or "makes me uncomfortable" kind of depends on circumstance.

One thing is the same in all version though: Maki is such a fucking bro.

And Miko is a fucking bitch.

Miko's a cunt, but she's nowhere near as awful as you're making her out to be. Her concern for Ishigami is transparent. Her reaction to his crying isn't the reaction of a bully, but a poorly socialized girl panicking and failing to choose her words wisely.

Can't wait til Miko demand Ishi to bath her filthy body because she can't.

If Miko starts making lewd requests, it's probably going to clue Ishigami in to the fact she has a crush on him.

>she's autistic so it's ok!
No, she's being an absolute bitch and LITERALLY guilt tripping Ishigami because she enjoys the feeling of power.

Current Miko reminds me of first year Kaguya. Just like how current Ishigami is like first year Shirogane

>"Help, help!" he screamed. The men began to lower the basket. Just then he remembered the shell and thrust his hand into a nest. There was something hard there. He seized it, but lost his balance and came tumbling down. Instead of coming down in the basket he came down thump on the hot stove.

>His men lifted him off as soon as possible, but he was badly burned and bruised. In his hand he held a shell, it is true, but it was a bit of eggshell, and the egg was spattered all over his hand and face.

>He decided that this was all he wished of the shell from the swallows' nest.

>By the time his burns and bruises were healed he had forgotten all about the princess, and he never climbed up to peep into the swallows' nests again.

I hope there's no more Tsubamefag in these threads here.

>If I can't get your heart, I will get your body.

Oh, the guilt tripping part is 100% her just enjoying the fact that he finally listens to her. The shit after the Christmas Party is another story entirely.

Just remember, it took 150 chapters for Kaguya and Shirogane to get together, it'll take another 150 for Ishigami and Miko.

Aka's following the he ded version.

If they take 150 chpaters I won't even give a shit by then.
Worse of all, if Miko keeps being the Ishiorbiter she is with nothing else to do after 150 chapters better mercy kill her already.

God yes I want her gone from this manga her mere presence causes me to shiver in anger,
Sluts like her deserved to get knocked up at 18 as a single mother, With a drug addiction.

Hopefully Tsubame dies before she is 26 years old.

When will the series be renamed "Miko-chan wants to get laid"

Yes, Miko's evolved into Ice Miko. While she was always repressed and cold to Ishigami, there was no power behind that facade. It was fragile without any support to lend it strength. Now that she's got a measure of control and the resulting confidence, she can assume the mask in earnest.

>the mask
Or her true nature, maybe.

She's literally an awkward virgin you dumb fuck.

If Tsubame is any other manga, Yea Forums would be falling head over heel over her awkward virgin behaviour, but no we Tsubamefags are stuck with the worst fanbase on Yea Forums.

Have sex you losers.

>with the worst fanbase on Yea Forums
There are far worse, even if you look at romcom threads, like autistic Fuminofags for example in bokuben.

Nah. Her true self is what lies at the end of her discarding shame. The face she's too scared to show. This cute little girl who now has a crush on a dude she thinks hates her, and who she knows likes someone else.

Attached: u19.png (811x1200, 384K)

Best girl.

Attached: aasfg.png (174x178, 31K)

You know she can be both, right?
You don't suddenly develop an absolutely cuntish personality for literally no reason.

>Do you understand what that phrase means in context?
Do you? Or did you forget that he just got rejected?
>He was being stupid.
Stupid for not getting pity sex?
>It was. And wait for the Japanese.
Not in the slightest, he just had his heart broken while also being looked down upon. Jesus fuck user, how can you actually defend this borderline sociopathic behavior.

Attached: as56t235e1.png (223x354, 68K)

Attached: 1563817409683.jpg (414x479, 101K)

Let's put this to rest already Yea Forums
Miko did nothing wrong, How could she know Ishigami was a purity genuinefag all she knows about Ishi is that he is a rule breaking dummy.

You people might be forgetting that neither of them let on that they help each other constantly.

I have no idea but he does have big hands

>Her concern for Ishigami is transparent
Yes, and the road to hell is paved in good intentions too.
>Her reaction to his crying isn't the reaction of a bully, but a poorly socialized girl panicking and failing to choose her words wisely.
I never said she was bullying anyone, but if you think she said was anything CLOSE to not even socially acceptable, but completely devoid of sympathy, then I am afraid you have some problems with social cues.

>Do you? Or did you forget that he just got rejected?
Do you know what it means to call someone "hopeless". It doesn't mean they fucked something up and that there's nothing they can ever do to fix it. It's just calling them a fuckup.
>Stupid for not getting pity sex?
No. Pay attention to what she says right afterward. She's telling him off for ditching Tsubame and leaving like that.
>Not in the slightest, he just had his heart broken while also being looked down upon.
And it turned out that the issue was resolved in a short talk a few days later. Nothing worth crying over.

ok? How is that supposed to mean it's okay to completely shit on him when he's down in the dumps and then make him your slave because of an accident entirely your fault?

Attached: 1549465842926.png (175x329, 118K)

So what she's doing in present time isn't wrong either?

How is Aka going to subvert our expectations with the next chapter?

Attached: aka3.png (138x140, 37K)

This is the cunt who destroyed the manga called Kaguya-Sama love is war.

Say something factually terrible to her.

Attached: 1560965049918.png (260x278, 71K)

>It's just calling them a fuckup
Ah yes, that sure is much better! Except he's not a fuckup, unless you think being sad over a rejection and being pitied is unreasonable when it happened literally minutes ago.
>She's telling him off for ditching Tsubame and leaving like that
As opposed to what? Spending more time with her after the whole ordeal? Ishigami deserves a fucking medal for that much restraint and clear mind.
>And it turned out that the issue was resolved in a short talk a few days later. Nothing worth crying over.
Hindsight sure is 20/20

Dunno, she kinda looks happy that, even if forced to, he's finally doing stuff instead of being a lazy bum, and the thing about her enjoying watching him suffer was so blatantly tsundere that even Maki had to comment on it.
Also Ishigami doesn't look that annoyed about being enslaved to Miko.

Attached: x14.png (808x1199, 1.16M)

Sure. Miko expressed a lot of her bad habits here. What she knows how to do is berate people until they do the right thing, or what she thinks is right. Completely the wrong thing to do immediately after the incident happened.
She's not even telling him off for being a Purityfag. That's just how Ishigami is misunderstanding her words. She's telling him off for ditching Tsubame like he did.

the heat death of the universe is inevitable

Attached: as512521351.png (173x172, 18K)

>he's finally doing stuff instead of being a lazy bum
He's finally doing the stuff she WANTS him to do, pretty different.
>doesn't look that annoyed
That's what guilt tripping does to a person, he was really annoyed before that, as he commented himself.

>thread is full of people who have never spoken to the opposite sex debating relationship dynamics

Attached: 1533443182721.png (1117x628, 574K)

> What she knows how to do is berate people until they do the right thing, or what she thinks is right
Yeah, and in this case she has no clue what the right thing even is, because it's exactly what he had done. Not only is lino fucking retarded, a hypocrite but also a spiteful person who's willing to shit on someone hurting and guilt tripping them afterwards.

Attached: 1555858673102.jpg (209x250, 27K)

She cute, Ishigaymi is a gay for not tapping that.

B E G O N E

Attached: as5t135.png (99x132, 16K)

Wow you can FACTUALLY see the decline in post counts now that Aka has backtracked on making Tsubame the hated slut of the manga,

It would appear that a good majority of the posters a week ago were Mikofags, You just know Aka is going to backtrack on Miko and further shit on Tsubame.

yeah, I'm sure he's gauging on how to proceed based on Yea Forums shitposting

>He's finally doing the stuff she WANTS him to do.
And what she wants is for him to stop being a truant. It will be a good experience for him. Also helped him clear his head from fucking suicidal thoughts in Christmas. Last time he fucked up that badly, he holed himself in his room for 6 months.
>He was really annoyed before that, as he commented himself.
And you're taking his words at face value? Ishigami also isn't honest regarding Miko either.

You say that but from the Ice arc we know Aka will have to dumb down his work for retards with the IQ of the average user, He had to explain that Kaguya didn't have DID multiple times.

Okay, so people should be guilt tripped into doing stuff because it's good for them and we can't take character's words at face value when they talk to friends because you say so.
Nice I guess.

That was fully Aka's fault, really, he needed an omniscient narrator to explain it three times because the portrayal was incredibly poor.

>Ishigami a nice person
Fuck off Tsubamekek Ishigami is a loser who is suicidal without Miko he would be hanging off a noose.

Case closed your one of the low IQ people who can't take subtly if it hit you in the fucking face, Makes sense, Tsubamefags would be superficial cunts.

He's being plenty of a fuckup. It makes perfect sense that he's upset, and of course he can't be expected to think clearly or understand Miko underneath all her bitch, but Miko was still saying things he needed to come to terms with. Her fault is in use of crude blunt force, not in the message she's trying to convey.
>Yeah, and in this case she has no clue what the right thing even is
Nah, she has that covered pretty well. To paraphrase.
>Don't just ditch Tsubame, you moron, that's going to make everyone feel like shit.
>Don't be a pussy and cry about this shit. It's not that bad. I broke my arm and I'm not crying, so you can get through this too.
The right idea was there, even if the expression was too belligerent to get through to him until she caught him at the stairs. I'm pretty sure that's the moment when Ishigami himself realizes that Miko really was just worried about him the whole time.

>your one
Yep, mindless cocksucking drone.

Ishigami needs to win the ishibowl. No case in love if you can't love yourself.

Attached: ajhl.png (95x128, 11K)

Tsubamefags can't even lose gracefully, They have to pick apart sentences like their girl picks at her herpes infested cunt.

Circumstances, retard. Ishigami almost killed himself. What better excuse to have him under surveillance than making him help?

>He's being plenty of a fuckup
Not in the slightest. He gathered his strength and confessed, got rejected, pitied, and then walked away politely.
>and of course he can't be expected to think clearly or understand Miko underneath all her bitch
It's funny you say that because he's the one acting sane up until she shits on him to the point of him not even caring if he fucking dies.
>Don't just ditch Tsubame, you moron, that's going to make everyone feel like shit.
Yeah, stay with her and be much more miserable in her place instead! Nevermind how you had to muster every ounce of your being to hold back, just stay with her lmao! Seriously though, what do you propose he should've done instead of going back home? I'm dying to hear it.
>Don't be a pussy and cry about this shit. It's not that bad. I broke my arm and I'm not crying, so you can get through this too.
Not only do you have the order mixed up, but even IF that's what she meant to say it's still beyond fucking cruel to someone in that position.
>The right idea was there
Once again: No. Lino is fucking retarded.
> when Ishigami himself realizes that Miko really was just worried about him the whole time
Right. Was that after calling him disgusting for crying or after guilt tripping him into servitude?

unironically this

>Tsubamefags
have you considered that maybe, just maybe, people think both tsubame and lino are shit?

Attached: as5123125.png (398x268, 119K)

Then who will Ishigami end up with? Onodera? Maki? Hayasaka? Himself?

Attached: 147028108421.png (738x596, 347K)

>without Miko he would be hanging off a noose
That's a funny way of spelling "President". Also funny considered he only went for it after meeting her.

yes, i'm sure she's doing it out of suicide teen hotline and not self interest at all yeah ok user

>Then who will Ishigami end up with?
With self esteem

That's impossible user, All the guys in this story have been defined by their leading lady.

Think about it without Kaguya who even is Shirogane, Without Miko who even is Ishigami?

loner end. Just like Oregairu

>who even is Ishigami?
Ishigami, it's the other way around with these two, Miko is a literal nobody in the story without him.

She's a ramen connoisseur

>Without Miko who even is Ishigami?
Happy

Hmm your right Miko is the protagonist in their side of the story, I don't think I've seen a Tsundere MC in a while pretty revolutionary stuff from Aka,
I wonder when she will get another love interest to spice things up.

An audience cipher.

>cipher
I think you meant vector

>yes, i'm sure she's doing it out of suicide teen hotline and not self interest at all
Yes? Despite your headcanon, she's just not the shrewd, manipulative kind, wanting to do things by herself instead. She tries to be helpful even if she ends up fucking herself over, like what happened with the bonfire. It took her being fucking drunk for her to complain about not getting attention.
I don't get where the whole controlling bitch thing comes from. Did you faggots forget about the previous 8 volumes?

I'm going to be honest bros I wanted to shitpost as a Tsubame fan but I have zero images of Tsubame, I really didn't expect a throwaway character like her to be at the centre of such juicy arcs.

Give me your best Tsubame pics.

Attached: P_tsubame.jpg (535x810, 149K)

>He had to explain that Kaguya didn't have DID multiple times
No one actually thought she had. Do you know what 'shitposting' is?

friendly reminder that she is a migratory bird

Attached: swallow.jpg (1200x800, 126K)

I'll be back.

Where the fuck are the otters, These threads were far more entertaining watching them squeal.

>Despite your headcanon
Goddamn, I have never seen such an ironic post in weeks. I'd like to see the manga in which she's not a hypocritical manipulative cunt that is taking advantage of Ishigami because of her power hunger and for liking him, right after almost talking him to suicide by endless berating.
user, lino was one of my favorite new additions because of how much of a gigantic hypocrite she is by moralfagging everyone she can while being one of, if not the most, morally deficient person in the room, especially when it comes to Ishigami who will take on a life of suffering over letting a friend know she was being cheated on and that she's been bullying the person that cares the most about her for the past years.
The fact that she not only has the gall to shit talk Ishigami right after being told, albeit drunkly, that Ishigami was never nice to her because how much she busts his balls over absolutely nothing. Now she had her one chance, the ONE time where Ishigami was the most vulnerable, with a broken heart and in need of a friendly shoulder? What did she do? Told him he was disgusting and that he's hopeless, without even flinching. Oh yeah, and after stopping a possible suicide caused by herself, she guilt trips the guy into doing whatever menial tasks she wants him to.

Oh boy, I wonder why lino is not the most popular girl right now

Attached: AS5R135123.png (617x492, 88K)

Dude, are you okay? That rant felt personal. Almost as if you believed you were Ishigami. But nobody would be as retarded as to self insert in a romcom manga, right?

Jesus user... Have sex.

You need to take into consideration that the translation of some of those words could completely change the context of that interaction. Maybe wait for Jaimini before you go apeshit about Miko.

>It wasn't [insult]
>it was [lesser version of same insult]
>that makes it ok

I'd love to know why do you think any of that, or are you projecting because you're trying too hard to defend a morally bankrupt autist like lino?

Attached: 1514241848412.png (312x236, 39K)

It literally does though.

I'm more than willing to be corrected when new tls come around, because her dialogue was almost as if the previous chapters didn't even happen with how spiteful it was, but I sure am not going to hold my breath over it. That or maybe the author is going waaaay hard into her being an almost completely rotten person on the inside.

Not that user, but that's also part of why I don't expect much change and neither should you. She blew her chance of being a normal person. Wasn't she supposed to still be somewhat drunk anyway?

It's about time we fucking settled this,
What persona is peak Kaguya!?!?!?!!?!?

Attached: 1553210480345.gif (343x457, 110K)

>Fujiwara is a raging lesbo now
Oh well

Normal and there's literally no argument, ice is an annoying retard and a really shit tsundere and baka is a bit too idiotic and lacks her mean streak.

Ice is the best Kaguya. She's the one who's genuinely aiming for marriage and making moves towards that future instead of letting Shirogane do all the work like the other two.
If baka was on charge, Kaguya would have screwed up, gotten caught, mindbroken and gifted to some rich oil baron.

yes

When will hayasaca be happy?

When she is knuckle deep into a pit of chaos.

Attached: D2Bfh9QU0AA8Z__.jpg (1200x1168, 104K)

>She's the one who's genuinely aiming for marriage and making moves towards that future
But normal was the one preparing blackmailing stuff while ice wanted to stay in japan and "prepare even more leverage"?
If it was up to her, their relationship would never work.

when will we all be happy, user?

Attached: 1563124797165.png (368x368, 140K)

Remember Onoderabros

Slow and steady

Attached: whatdoesitmean.png (850x1820, 1.14M)

I like Ishigami but I'm more interested in the romance of the yakuza girl and police boy tbqh. This shit is so boring.

Unironically better than any of the members of this shitty as fuck love triangle.

Wow. user calm down.

Attached: D7WVCu3WwAAKTUO.jpg (640x632, 71K)

Odds are it was Ice who did that.

Maki vs Rei is endgame. Screencap this.

Ice has prepared the existing blackmail, then normal sat on it until needed.

Wait, oregairu ended?

You are 100% right but you will only get personal attacks like that
Why even argue? Just call the other person a fag and don't make real posts. This is a kaguya thread.

No
But it will. Soon.

i don't mind it, I just wish people could muster a better argument

Attached: asw523623.png (458x411, 220K)

You will never get that on Yea Forums.

Oh, okay thanks user, is it really aiming for the loner end or was the first user just shitposting?

I was about to call you retarded for saying that but then I realized it's not 10 years ago anymore so fuck

Attached: oh.png (202x230, 18K)

Huh, So I guess despite all the rage this really did go the way of Soma.

3D Kaguya

Attached: D_vK3RWU0AAGkDi.jpg large.jpg (1108x1478, 164K)

A deep, dark musical past, filled with scandals and betrayals, with a side of broken dreams, steeped in blood and flavored with a dash of ramen broth
La Pianista arc when
this is unironically the thing that I wast Aka to elaborate on the most at this point, along with a Mikado appearance

Attached: aoeLQgw_700b.jpg (700x775, 62K)

She's actually kinda cute.

Anyone read the novel?
Is it good?

The first user was shitposting a little
Like loner is never off the table just like Truck-kun and there is a decent chance of a crazy ending

But Yukino end is still most likely.

>who hurt you xD
back to r/eddit

I don't think Mikado will appear until Abe does and the council is complete, he only appears after all princes fail after all.

qt tummy

I haven't noticed before, but why is Aka using his "cat eyes" here?

Onodera

"Have Sex" is the go to for beta males white knights who defend a woman's shitty behavior by labeling all her detractors as just bitter incels.

Based

Glad I'm not the only one that noticed that belly button slip.

is

>the four emperors of ramen returns
>emperors
>returns
SVA-chan is very disappointed in whoever scanlated this.

CUTE

It is but here it is used entirely ironic
For now

The four Emperors of ramen arc is going to be the most kino, I can tell

Attached: 2019-02-06-2046-5c5b478b3cbff.png (750x400, 366K)

>tfw wonder why she stopped drinking the soup
>tfw monologue
Can't wait.

Tsubame still has three months to reply to the heart cookie.

We already know the answer no

Whoever wrote was either coordinating with Aka or is a huge fan of the series like the 4koma spinoff guy.
Decent read if you have the time or want to escape to happier days before Yea Forums threads turned into a shitposting haven

ishigami x Maki and Ishigami x Onodera a way superior to shitbame and the fat midget getting ourguy

Ever since Bianca died a lot of newfags and redditards flooded the boards. I hope Yea Forums goes down for half a day so they all go back to facebook or reddit or whatever shithole they came from.

God, just bring back Jag...

Slut that craves for casual sex

End game

Comic relief in between crappy drama

I'm glad everyone is shitting on Miko right now.
Seems like there is justice in this world after all.

Has the /u/ invasion already begun?

lino still doesn't know that Ishigami is Flower-kun, right?

Yes, I know tons of rule breaking dummies who give out heart-shaped cookies and warn me about being date-raped.

Presumably not under surveillaince with someone who has only made him feel worse before.
He has friends, you know. Miko just wants to feel important.

Speedreader here.
Why are people so convinced that Ishigami is the Flower-kun?

>why are people convinced that the only character in the manga who knows about flower language sent someone a message in flower language
A mystery indeed.

With everyone so convinced that it was from Ishigami,
I bet it is going to reveal that it actually wasn't from him,
then Miko will fallen into despair.

95% of these threads hate her.
A good 5% of it is just Mikofags like michlan defending lino and samefagging

Miko is a good girl
you guys are just mean

Attached: 1542211152688.jpg (276x398, 57K)

Nips will riot if this happened

She was a good girl but the power she has now will turn her to the dark side. Absolute power corrupts absolutely

I want Miko to have a full arc where she falls from grace and then rises from the ashes stronger than before
not because i'm a mikofag, i just like this sort of character

If this is Tsubame then which Pokemon is Lino?

Attached: 600px-277Swellow.png (600x600, 150K)

I'm still pissed that Aka is now going to go off the rails into a new flashback after somehow creating MORE loose threads from the Ishigami flashback. I know that IshiMiko is still the logical conclusion but I'd really rather have it solidified sooner rather than later.

Attached: images (39).jpg (573x535, 28K)

>swellow in nip is literally just "big swallow"

sasuga

Attached: 1563825875931.jpg (640x526, 26K)

Is this the legendary michlan cope. The hotline is 18002738255. You're welcome.

With her tendency to eat a fucking lot and having seemingly bottomless stomach, I present to you Miko lino:

Attached: 600px-317Swalot.png (600x600, 235K)

>*Rests you*
>pshh...nothin personnel kiddo
Strangely accurate.

Attached: 1548499685565.jpg (253x255, 46K)

Fujiwara

Attached: noodleface.png (250x250, 48K)

Attached: 45823687.png (500x339, 253K)

In the pokemon world Maki is Ash and Tsubasa is the pokemon league

I hope it begins soon because whatever cancer /u/fags bring is alot better than having to stomach mikoniggers and tsubamefags fighting all the time

Attached: 1453156369212.jpg (369x344, 32K)

It's not like ishigami is hinted to be knowledgeable in flowe or something

Attached: flower.jpg (800x1200, 227K)

I'd gladly become a /u/fag myself if it meant no more chapters about Ishigami and his shitty love triangle.

Attached: 1382016261346.png (1600x553, 382K)

Attached: nissan_tsubame_wagon_silver_2007.jpg (432x199, 18K)

I fixed the colors.

Attached: 1563957813159.png (1108x1478, 1.27M)

Its only the tsubame and irrelevantgirlfags who are being obnoxious. Look at this fucking thread moron.

Why are people complaining about Lino and Tsubame being a bitch when Kaguya is 1000x worse than both of them combined?
Aka loves his bitchy girl.

How long until the next exam where lino gets jealous Ishigami spends time studying with Kaguya instead of with her

Attached: 1563508395991.jpg (542x767, 88K)

Speedreader here. Who the fuck was flower-kun again?

>tell me, do you want the 4 pages ?

Attached: chadslut.png (1184x647, 885K)

Eveything points to Ishigami.

Needs better contacts

I get that but points towards Ishigami having done what?

Gave Miko the flower.

This be hot if it weren't for the guy in orange hair

Because over 150 chapters of being a huge idiot, Kaguya is endearing as fuck.
And people complained a lot about how much of a cunt early ice was.

The one that gave Iino the flower with a note

Attached: 1506455155918.png (886x1300, 347K)

I somehow want the joke to be that it was Osaragi.
As a further kick in the balls.

my prediction is that Iino will be too busy bullying Ishi and her test score will drop and it'll break her

His name was in the title of the chapter despite not even appearing in it

It's not even that she doesn't know how to be nice. She clearly does, with Fujiwara.
She just doesn't feel that with peasants like Ishigami she should ever have to take the first step.

>make boy run away
>learn nothing

>manga called Kaguya-Sama love is war
No such thing

The law of conservation of detail is a thing.

>and then walked away politely.
We see him walk away, and it's not particularly polite.
>Right. Was that after calling him disgusting for crying
I've already explained how words can translate. "Disgusting" is almost always just "feels bad". Pay attention to her facial expressions. She's freaking out because he's actually crying. She didn't expect him to be hurt that bad.
>Seriously though, what do you propose he should've done instead of going back home? I'm dying to hear it.
Simply put, if he could get over his emotional wounds, the optimal thing to do would be to stay there and open the present with Tsubame before leaving. The issue with what Miko is saying is that she's not really taking into account how hard that would be for Ishigami, and only thinking about what would be 'right'.
>Once again: No. Lino is fucking retarded.
She was entirely right about everything, except failing to take into account how Ishigami really wasn't in the mood for her lecture or to follow her advice.

What are their「STANDS」?

Attached: 242D58C6-C613-4904-9DEF-754100209196.jpg (634x484, 58K)

>I've already explained how words can translate. "Disgusting" is almost always just "feels bad". Pay attention to her facial expressions. She's freaking out because he's actually crying. She didn't expect him to be hurt that bad.
Kek the amount of Mikofags mental gymnastics is insane
キモイ in this case 100% means Gross/disgusting
And it is not like the first time she called him that

>キモイ in this case 100% means Gross/disgusting
Do we have the Japanese yet? And you still aren't paying attention to her actual expressions. Manga has pictures, you know. Miko has a certain look on her face when she's just treating him like trash. Here, she looks panicky.

And Ishigami would know any of this?

I really don't see what you see. She seems to care even less about him there than she ever did.

Whatever fits your headcanon
I am not even one of those people who shit on her this chapter but trying to pretend she didn't call him gross is just pathetic
Like I said she already did this before

Attached: 00116.jpg (850x1200, 220K)

Oh, Miko absolutely fucked up there. Her intent would be absolutely unreadable to Ishigami if she hadn't pulled that stunt at the stairs, which demonstrated her concern through action rather than words.
You don't see her facial expression as she suddenly pauses mid-sentence and runs ahead after she realizes that he's crying? You don't see how distressed she looks when compared to her flawless Ice impression from just a moment before?

We don't have the Japanese for that line, and "gross" isn't an exact translation. It could also be "creepy" or lots of such things.

Nah it means gross/disgusting in this scenario
Seriously why are you trying so hard to pretend this isnt the case
Everyone knows she is a shitty tsundere

No she is surprised. But she is disgusted.
Her reaction was "What? Ew you are crying"

Ishi did nothing wrong
Tsubame did nothing wrong
Miko did nothing wrong

Just a shitty situation all around.

Looking it up, "キモいから泣くな" seems to be something people are actually known to say.

So?
It still means gross

>「気持ちが悪い」には「主に見た目や性質などが嫌悪感をもよおす様子である」という意味と「体調が悪く吐き気等が感じられる状態である」という意味が存在するが
>「キモい」は前者の意図として頻繁に使われる
Kimoi is almost always 99% means gross/disgusting
Especially when you are telling it to another person

She already has several pretty girl friends.

"嫌悪感" still just means it feels bad. I literally just saw that one used with someone complaining that they feel bad when they see their parents cry and want to know how to tell them to stop. "キモいから泣くな" was one of the suggestions, though I think that makes you sound like a douche if you say that.

Ends up with Chikas older sister...

But in short, it just seems Miko picked the most immature and direct way of telling him to stop because it was making HER uncomfortable.

>「キモい」は前者の意図として頻繁に使われる
When if you said this to an actual nip, 99% they will think that you just called him disgusting

No point in continuing this discussion if you are so deluded
At least I hope that you are not the translator

To be fair, calling him "gross" and saying she hates him may be bad, but she obviously doesn't mean it since she followed him to the stairs and saved him anyways
i don't understand why we are taking her words at face value, since even Maki says she's a Tsundere
not that it's a positive thing, but it's not like she's a bad person

Never argued against that. It's definitely not polite language, and is definitely rude as fuck to tell someone. "Stop crying because it's unpleasant" is never going to be polite. It's a very self-centered thing to say.

I have been saying this,
it is just one Mikofag desperately twisting it to make it sound less bad.

>but it's not like she's a bad person
well
if we combine her cunt words with her cunt actions afterwards I don't think she comes off nice

let me extend an olive branch because I feel so sorry for you.
Maybe she is overworking Ishigami a little to distract him. I mean that seems very likely given how quickly she send him away from Tsubame
If I would try to defend her that is what I would focus on.

>cuntish actions
i mean
i don't think having him work for her while her arm is broken is bad, since she litterally can't do anything on her own
Having him do stuff so he doesn't interact with Tsubame is not really good, but it's not an evil deed.
Not like she ruined his chances
you're blowing childish things out of proportions
I'm not saying she's a saint, but i don't see how being childish now makes her the worst character in the manga
Also being condescending in a discussion doesn't really contribute to anything

Look why try to focus on the bad stuff she did and have this entire thread revolve around people telling you why it was bad when you could focus on the good stuff?

>Ishibowl

Attached: 1554706017666.png (696x569, 146K)

You guys need to stop basing analysis on the precise meaning of a translated word, which is going to lose nuance no matter how good the translation is. It does mean gross but in this case you should think of it as leaning towards "pathetic". The correct interpretation of the scene is an untactful way to try to get him to stop crying, brought on by surprise. There's only a little or no malice intended, but it was harmful.

I like how people are weighing some mean words she said more heavily than the fact that she saves his life. Ishigami's a tough lad, words aren't going to kill him. Stairs will though.

I know the good stuff, i mean, it's pretty apparent.
i'm not focusing on the bad stuff, the entire threads are. I don't know why everyone is so up in arms about this one character at all
i'm just trying to understand why

Dude if someone wants to die saving their life is fucking selfish
You know how hard it is to gather the courage to do that?

>words aren't going to kill him
>tsubame and miko's words drove him to suicide
he's a weak boi

Attached: 21f.png (177x128, 33K)

This, it's just fun to shit on Miko because being contrarian always is, because pissing off waifufags is hilarious, and because it's just the natural way to approach things on Yea Forums
Same thing with Tsubame, really
I bet half the people who are shitting on Miko now were doing the same to Tsubame a chapter ago

>I bet half the people who are shitting on Miko now were doing the same to Tsubame a chapter ago
So what? How are those related?

We don't even know the wording she used, and I never argued that it doesn't sound bad. I'm saying that the meaning isn't 100% the same as gross. At the most basic, she's expressing that his crying is unpleasant in a very rude manner. "Gross" is generally a good translation, but not exact. Even in the definition you gave, it allows for other bad feelings than simple disgust.
>The correct interpretation of the scene is an untactful way to try to get him to stop crying, brought on by surprise. There's only a little or no malice intended, but it was harmful.
That's rather my point. It's still her saying "Stop crying because it makes ME feel bad.", more or less. Because the word means a little more than just "gross", we can compare her words to her facial expression. She's showing distress, not disgust.

>Stop crying because it makes ME feel bad
THIS is not what she is saying
End of discussion

yeah
Its more "stop crying because it is disgusting to ME"

There's a lot of other reasons to save someone other than liking them.
And wanting to fuck =/= respecting them.

Attached: d-frollo-hell-2.png (535x549, 252K)

Another detail, I don't think Miko went to Ishigami like "my arm was broken because of you so do as I say to make up for it"
Even in the past she used to just ask him to do stuff for her like fetching food and him telling her off, so I expect she simply asked him to do shit as usual but now he just complies out of guilt and she decided to enjoy it

Attached: serial_killer.png (156x156, 48K)

>This is a kaguya thread.
Fuck, realizing this makes me sad

Attached: crying-skeleton.jpg (720x647, 40K)

Doujin

Attached: 01.jpg (800x1142, 355K)

"Unpleasant to ME" then.
It more or less is. Not "feel bad" as in "feel sad", but that it's uncomfortable. The word doesn't literally mean disgusting. It's a more generalized term than that. Gross and creepy aren't the same thing, but Kimoi covers both, for example.

Attached: 02-03.jpg (1600x1142, 1.29M)

Abe-sama please save us from this unending Mikofag vs Slutbame war

Attached: kashiwagi.jpg (468x270, 68K)

Attached: 04.jpg (800x1142, 346K)

Attached: 05.jpg (800x1142, 293K)

Attached: 06.jpg (800x1142, 347K)

Attached: 07.jpg (800x1142, 369K)

Attached: 08.jpg (800x1142, 396K)

Attached: 09.jpg (800x1142, 371K)

Attached: 10.jpg (800x1142, 348K)

Fuck did you even read That's it that is the last post I will reply to you

How about you take your JPLT N5 ass and go out to find a nip on the street and call him kimoi
See how he would take of it

Attached: 11.jpg (800x1142, 362K)

>about to kill himself after being offered a pity fuck
>happy

Attached: 12.jpg (800x1142, 338K)

Attached: 13.jpg (800x1142, 388K)

Attached: 14.jpg (800x1142, 328K)

Attached: 15.jpg (800x1142, 416K)

Attached: 16.jpg (800x1142, 389K)

Attached: 17.jpg (800x1142, 361K)

* after she offered her completely unwanted opinion that having feelings is stupid and illogical bleep bloop

Miko a shit

mega.nz/#F!S8gzAKYa!mkPw2rU9RqyvreksOTdGoA

Attached: 18.jpg (800x1142, 397K)

Kaguya is verry cute in this doujin

Who is Kaguya?

Dafuq, if anything she was berating him because walking out like that did hurt Tsubame

Yes, I read it. I'm saying it carries more feelings of revulsion than just disgust. Do you think "creepy" means the same thing as "disgusting"? Of course telling someone that they're "strongly discomforting" isn't going to go over well.

Fun fact, Onodera is not only the only stranger who had her eyes in IshigamiVision, but literally the only character who noticed his eyelessness
In their few interactions she read Ishigami even more than Prez did

Yes, teach compassion to someone by yelling at them.
Even if she had been able to make him go back, forced apologies are obvious and mean nothing at all. Note that Iino wasn't considering going back to offer comfort, either.

I wanna see Onodera in pretty shoujo mode.

Yes we all know Onodera was the initial girl for Ishigami before the editor told Aka that Miko was more popular with the audience so Onodera was sidelined

Maybe it's just me, and not that this is what I want to happen, but I'd be perfectly happy if kaguya and prez stopped being the main characters at this point. Ishigami and miko are fun, and they're strong enough characters to carry the manga. I really like them.

if girls who win opinion polls won then Miku from 5toubun would basically be married now.

So what did she say in Tsubamese here?

Attached: 20190724235458.jpg (420x253, 36K)

I have no fucking idea.

Attached: 1373300524809.png (250x238, 92K)

Just like Ishigami tries to teach Miko not to be retarded by sneering at her? Both are awful at expressing their ideas in a way that doesn't sound offensive.

I know this is bait, but when IshiMiko was first teased Onodera didn't even exist.

棒読みがえぐい -> Monotone is acrid?

I don't know. Even if it doesn't need to make sense, thank god I'm not the translator.

Tsubamese too strong.

I've no clue what the first word she's saying is.
>ぼよみがえぐい
Egui is a word that can mean something is harsh in flavor, inconsiderate, or nasty basically. Or it can mean it's cool, as a form of slang. Boyomi might be "棒読み", which refers to reading a line in monotone or untranslated Chinese.

I think that means she thinks his line was cool.

That's ぼうよみ not ぼよみ.

She's speaking informally. The pronunciation is close enough that it could just be how she talks.

Tsubamese looks like a big fuck you to translators

It's not really hard to get. That line he just dropped was nasty(slang for amazing). We've got similar slang in English.

Where is Onodera? We need her to translate it.

Attached: 1563983410265.png (621x402, 180K)

>he just complies out of guilt and she decided to enjoy it
Except the beginning of the arc where she was shown literally guilt tripping him into feeding her for no reason beyond her power trip.

Or amazing or cool. Like praising someone's 'nasty skills'.
It's not incomprehensible, so much as she sounds like a parody of a slang-slinging cool kid.

youngjump.jp/kaguyasama/kojirase/mp3/miko_gimmick.mp3

>no reason
It's clearly spelled out that she can't eat by herself. She was being a bitch about it but she does need him.

No, that's what she said, but she has a healthy arm and forks exist.
That was her being a cunt for no reason, unless you think she doesn't eat anything when she gets home.

>and forks exist.
Don't be silly. She lives in japan.

Is this what Miko listens to? Where did you find this?

I thought the voice would belong to someone younger, not some 40 y.o. man.

This needs to be bundled with the BD if they ever make season 2

Attached: 1480335952276.png (200x200, 34K)

It's a smartphone site
You can read some of the chapters there, one for each character
youngjump.jp/kaguyasama/kojirase/main.html

Everyone loves Miko!

how horrifying

I unironically listen to this type of stuff but with females.

Attached: Cheating.jpg (1280x720, 428K)

Attached: calm miko.png (580x532, 125K)

Congrats to Iino for the character growth. We've gone from a small angry do to a medium sized angry dog

I see. Miko's going all Tsundere on him,

I can't wait for all the sexual tension whenever they get some time alone.

Attached: 1331055274526.jpg (853x3346, 193K)

god fuicking dammin Miko

Attached: 1519869564565.jpg (761x789, 79K)

And coincidentally asking him to go get coffee just as he's talking to a girl she's jealous of....
I believe one-armed people are perfectly capable of using a vending machine.

Mikiya was so precious.

She's also been making him lunch every day, it looks like, because she didn't think he was eating enough.

>Getting a hot beverage with your non dominant arm.
Maybe, but why risk it?

I want a sequel were they're on their 2nd year. Ishigami is the prez, Miko the vice, Fujiwara secretary and Kei the treasurer.
The new title would be Fujiwara wants to be confessed

why would we want a villain to be the new protagonist?

based

Attached: f3344327960.png (1280x717, 979K)

At least their VAs married each other.

That's rather the point here. Miko's being childish even if her intentions aren't too cruel, and she's picking her tone and language very poorly. However, I think some anons are misinterpreting her language as even harsher than it actually is. It's still bad, mind you, but she's not literally calling him "disgusting" so much as "intensely discomforting/unpleasant".
Why would she offer comfort to Tsubame? That would be even more awkward and useless.

fuck your defeatism, some places are still good on this shithole of a site

>but she's not literally calling him "disgusting" so much as "intensely discomforting/unpleasant".
Kek stop trying so hard
even the nips are calling Miko a cunt for calling Ishigami kimoi

You can give up now

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-25 かぐや様スレ - 二次元裏@ふたば.png (846x168, 23K)

I am waiting until we get a glimpse into her head so should everyone else.

One post, guess it's over for us Mikochads

You can't keep going, you have to stop somewhere.

>guys Miko isn't calling Ishigami gross!!! she only meant that she felt bad despite 99% of the time kimoi means gross/disgusting!
>of course I understand the language better than the native speaker themselves! It is just one post!
COPING

Why? I am not the retard who doesn't know how romcoms work.

How's Ishigami going to be someone senpai likes? What does she even like? Will he learn gymnastics so he can impress her?

Btw the nips seem to think that ぼよみ refer to the poyo sound made by kirby

Attached: itsuki.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

he'll talk to her
or at least try to
then Miko will interject like little tsun tsun gremlin she is
then Tsubame and Ishi will move their conversations to late night LINE chats

I'm not saying that it's not cuntish. It's extremely cuntish. I'm just saying that it doesn't mean "disgusting". It refers to something feeling super unpleasant to you, if you actually trace back the meaning. Disgusting and Creepy are both qualities that make people super uncomfortable, that are both very unpleasant, so Kimoi can be translated as either of those. Not all things that are Kimoi are disgusting, some are just creepy.
Or creepy. No one is arguing that she said something polite, kind, or even acted remorseful. "Yo, your crying is making me super uncomfortable, so stop it" is rude as fuck. "Feels bad" is literal, but it's not "feels bad" as in "sympathetic or guilty". It's "feels bad" as in makes her uncomfortable and so doesn't want to see or have around her.

Being a nice guy seems to suffice for Tsubame. I thought she'd be more difficult than that.

Fuck off, gross/disgusting are the only translation that work in this case.
不気味/気味悪い are better word for creepy.

I've looked up pictures labeled キモい just to be sure. It's not just attached to things that are gross or disgusting. Just face it. It's not an exact match for gross. It's a little broader in meaning than that.

Sounds cute.

Attached: 1536519584529.png (616x720, 482K)

>What does she even like?
That's the thing, we don't really know (and neither does Ishigami). He'll probably start by actually getting to know her better, instead of just "the girl who was nice to me that one time"

Can he even do that? Now that the cheering club was disbanded, he lost his only way of interacting with her. What is he going to do? Ask her out?

And really, it's not like creepy and gross don't overlap in usage. If you call someone creepy or you call them gross, it'll read pretty similarly.

Why are trying to make a pasta

I honestly don't know how to get this through your thick head.
99% of the time when nips said kimoi they mean gross and disgusting
They would've just used 不気味/気味悪い if they meant creepy.
Even the nips agreed she was being a cunt yet you still pretend it isn't as harsh as it sound.
You are a deluded waifufag; I am out.

Goddamn I love Tsubame.

Attached: 1375647812796.jpg (647x727, 86K)

>Even the nips agreed she was being a cunt yet you still pretend it isn't as harsh as it sound.
I'm also saying she's being a cunt, but I still disagree with you on the exact nuance.
>They would've just used 不気味/気味悪い if they meant creepy.
Those are more for the spooky sort of creepy.

*AHEM*
Fuck Iinofags
Fuck Tsubamefags

Attached: ScreenShot076.png (108x140, 11K)

ぽよみ** so it is definitely not 棒読み (ぼよみ)

Please,, don't remind me...

Attached: Cry time.jpg (216x233, 10K)

>気味悪い
>creepy
No, that's disgusting, generally, but a less bad version than a literal kimoi that's as harsh as it gets.

Cute shit, yo

>What is he going to do? Ask her out?
I mean, considering what happened between them, he could literally go and ask her out just normally and she'd probably accept.
They've gotten the hard stuff out of the way already in that regard.

Bro's don't pin your hopes on JB they are known to have a huge Tsubame bias,
You can expect them to rewrite the entire chapter just to shit on Miko.

Don't believe their lies.

When? The only stuff they've ever rewritten that way is bokuben with their Fumino bias.

>Imagine being this much of a schizo
Mikotards, everyone

Now other people are falseflagging as me by using my name when I can't because the mods banned by ip range from using one months ago?
Well it can't be helped.

Anyways, the doujin has been pretty interesting, is Aka doing the story there too?

Attached: 1540289764245.png (734x467, 221K)

This.
Ishigami actually said he hate Tsubame in this chapter!
Don't believe in their lie Mikobros!

Look up the kinds of images you get on google when you use these words. That should give you a sense of what they really mean.

"気味悪い" gives you pictures of creepy dolls, masks, and other spooky shit. "キモい" gives you pictures of ugly and unpleasant looking things.

Chika is the Presidents stand

My pure cute waifu Mikolino said she hated Ishigami because he's not like the African Prince she dreams of every night when she ravages herself with the hair brush she affectionately calls BBC-kun

She's more of a beach chad ntr doujin type of girl.

And if you look up "disgusting", you get something far nastier than "キモい".

>Click link
>Start listeni-

Attached: 1549463073119.jpg (509x383, 107K)

Osaragi still exists

What chapter was he from?

Fucking disgusting

Attached: 1562346458006.jpg (744x535, 70K)

Or to make my point, "キモい" is the feeling that CGI Sonic gives you, from what I'm seeing here.

Pfft.

>Factitious disorder imposed on self

>Factitious disorder imposed on self, also known as Munchausen syndrome, is a factitious disorder wherein those affected feign disease, illness, or psychological trauma to draw attention, sympathy, or reassurance to themselves

Attached: Miko thirsty.png (402x331, 201K)

>"what a jerk, you should go and talk things out with her"
>he goes and talks things out with her
>"nuuu, pay attention to me!"

This discussion is maddening. No one disagrees that Miko acted like a cunt even if her intention was to help him, but its also not defending her or making excuses to understand why.

Word choice might be different but the intent is still the same, literally what is there to argue about?

Apparently knowing her inner monologue will change -everything- regardless of her actual actions being blatantly nothing but self-interested.

Honest-to-god damage control, as silly as it sounds. Diminishng the blow.

She's confused about her feelings.
>literally what is there to argue about?
The exact degree of her cuntish behavior. IMO, "disgusting" and "gross" are stronger words than "キモい", which is perhaps a bit closer to "off-putting and unpleasant".

>It's okay for her to be a cunt because she is confused
You damn apologists i swear

Where the fuck can you buy these?

Attached: 1563805280524.jpg (1476x1108, 211K)

Not saying it's okay for her to be a cunt. I'm explaining why she's being a cunt. On one side, she wants to lecture Ishigami to do the right thing, which means patching shit up with Tsubame. On the other side, she's jealous as fuck. Basically, she's a Tsundere hypercunt right now who doesn't know what she wants.

This is kinda what I'm talking about, this user getting caught up on the nuance of what she says is unnecessary and a pointless hill to die on, but he's also not defending her by just giving the reason as to why she's being a bitch, he's right, she is confused about her feelings, and you're right it doesn't excuse her being a bitch, no one was saying that.

To go any further is just arguing for the sake of arguing at this point.

The small one is from a claw machine in japan iirc

Feelings she's had for all of a day.
No one jumps from "I think I might like this jerk" to "I'm jealous of his girlfriend" that fast.
(Although this complaint is related to writing quality, not our original debate.)

this is why we conquered nations

So is a large one.
segaplaza.jp/channel/4547/sub_channel.php

>No one jumps from "I think I might like this jerk" to "I'm jealous of his girlfriend" that fast.

For most tsunderes, the latter precedes the former.

A translator coming back won't magically fix the threads or anything for that matter, or how do you want this to happen?

The fuck kind of claw machine does that fit in

Four/five days tbf, assuming this started with him giving her the necklace, for someone mentally 10 years old unconsciously falling for someone isn't too strange.

A large claw machine, duh.
The toy is on sale on Ebay, by the way.

Attached: kaguya nesoberi.png (504x440, 185K)

it doesn't matter. It's all setup anyways, the extent of how insensitive she was and how jealous and possessive she's acting doesn't matter, since ultimately it's all there to be a problem that will be addressed later on
From the most neutral possible point of view, this is what Mikofags wanted, a chance to develop her character and have her grow into a better person
If anything they're too easily baited

>Feelings she's had for all of a day.
Four days, more like, if it started with the heart chain. She's been acting weird and uncomfortable ever since then, looking away uncomfortably when Tsubame came up in conversation, getting a stunned expression when Ishigami said he wouldn't mind her being there, her attention lingering on the keychain, and so on. She decided to go to Tsubame's party of Fujiwara's for a reason, the same reason she wore Kaguya's perfume, no doubt.
I suspect it may have started earlier. Miko used to prefer to outright ignore Ishigami when she could, but I think she was paying a little more attention to him after the sports festival. In Miko Iino Cannot Love, Part 1, she's already getting irritated at Ishigami paying more attention to Tsubame and not backing her up, even if she bites his head off the moment he offers.

>for someone mentally 10 years old unconsciously falling for someone isn't too strange.
God the whole setup is just garbage.

Goodish take. It's just bound to happen with the way the threads are. Though I'm personally not fond of any discussion of her character or hell with Tsubame too from last week getting buried under "you're just a [insert character here] fag", mikohaters need to chill a bit and mikofags need to stop being so defensive.

Well, obviously. There is zero doubt about her being an immature hypercunt right now. Even if you forgave how poorly she's communicating and accepted she had good intentions on the night of the party, she's still being a cunt by using her arm to bully him into obedience.

No one has said she's been doing the right thing. Even the right things she's tried to do were ruined by her trying to browbeat it into him, and her own bitchy attitude.

good thinks

>the closest we'll ever come to a Kaguya-chan pillow
Dammit.

plot twist: he was the arsonist /s

> /s
Thanks user, I thought you were being serious for a moment there.

Attached: 1551065861283.png (772x678, 207K)

Thanks. It'd feel kind of weird if Miko got this obsessed with him just because he handed her some trash he picked off the floor and showed her a few photos, unless there was something already developing there. If she just wanted to be friends, there's no reason she should have been wearing that perfume or getting so jealous over Tsubame.

So really, Miko's been acting pretty fucking weird lately.

If we're talking about Atlus personae, I'm thinking her persona would be Elsa.

>Even if she bites his head off the moment he offers.
Considering that before offering help, he condescendingly criticized her stage fright, it's natural she was pissed off.
Despite the good intentions of both, neither is able to convey them. Ishigami's plan to help Miko during the elections as well boiled down to "fuck her over so throughly that people will feel sorry for her"

kek

Well yes. It could be rationalized that Ishigami was trying to piss her off so she could handle things herself, but that's not going to leave a good impression on her. Or it shouldn't. I'm really not sure why Miko is going this tsundere for him, from her perspective. How many nice things has he even done for her that she's noticed?

>Ishigami's plan to help Miko during the elections as well boiled down to "fuck her over so throughly that people will feel sorry for her"
That was a misinterpretation by Jag.
The original line was simply vague to hide the plan.

Attached: Kaguya-sama - Love Is War - c067 (v07) - p144 [dig] [VIZ Media] [danke-Empire].jpg (1500x2250, 721K)

No offense man, but I don't trust Viz.

Fair

Attached: 0146.jpg (844x1200, 230K)

Teenagers are horny.
The fact that Ishi's personality is somewhat compatible with hers is pure luck. Like when Kashiwagi went, "eh, I guess I'll give Tsubasa a chance" and a year later owns his dick.

t. JB

More Prez suffering when?

Yeah, but Miko could have had cheekchad if she wanted. With the updated panels and shit, we could see she was too focused on Ishigami to take the easy dick that was on offer.

Before you shitpost, have you read Viz garbage translations? I still don't know how they solved the whole naming thing before the first SC term ended.

Aka loves his foreshadowing

hot

Attached: youALLsharemystory.jpg (707x624, 220K)

>"fuck her over so throughly that people will feel sorry for her"
Wrong. The idea was that they'd win by a landslide so hard, they wouldn't have the time to feel sorry for her, and simply think "it was inevitable", and not care to even mess with her.

Will Shirogane's Great Adventure ever be depicted?

Attached: excellent.jpg (831x963, 105K)

They didn't
Hell, they didn't even stick with it after retconning it. They pretended Kaguya has been calling him President all along for that one chapter and immediately went back to having her call him Shirogane
Not even the decency to explain their fuckup in a TL note

Attached: z.jpg (3000x2250, 1.65M)

And there are people that still think it's alright to leave out honorifics.

absolutely fucking disgusting

Attached: 1558738584836.gif (560x315, 1.33M)

In a flashback chapter during papanomiya Arc

Viz are just abnormally retarded.
>"So, they're saying Ootomo failed her exams because she was... a jerk?"
>"Sure, nothing wrong with that"

Attached: Kaguya-sama Love Is War - c090 (v09) - p204 [dig] [VIZ Media] [aKraa].jpg (1800x2700, 1.23M)

there's nothing wrong with ASMR
if 3dpd listen to it though then it's a whole another thing

Please stop. It's depressing to think someone is getting paid for that.

Attached: 1563065955095.jpg (300x222, 9K)

Kaguya was the first manga I wanted in physical form, only to end up with this.

>jerk
The almost-sex chapter is just going to kill Viz, isn't it.

Yeah. Miko's audio wasn't embarrassing because it was bad or shameful or something, it was embarrassing because -everyone around her could hear it-.
Like how Kaguya doesn't want to use Twitter, even though asking to be invited into someone's account is perfectly normal and understandable. It's all about who's perceiving it (Shirogane) and how it means he knows intimate, if not embarrassing, details about her.

It's okay. The prophecies of yore give us hope that someday it will get a new translation, in a big hardcover edition.
You know, like the popular series get.

What the fuck is this? Are they such pansies they can't even use the words Dumbass, or Idiot?

Attached: How.jpg (729x511, 76K)

this is just awful

Attached: +_a84a0d2ef2db7cde016caef13ed4d0a3.jpg (326x326, 13K)

Shit now that I think about it, how long till Kaguya starts calling prez Miyuki?

When you put it that way, it makes it sound like Miko only really likes Ishigami because she was already thinking about him all the time anyway, so all it took was flipping a switch on the kind of emotions she was feeling.

But the original then.

Chika's piano playing was so good even the Ex Student Council President heard about it.

Why did Chika give up the piano?

Her dad and mom don't look abusive. Her sisters don't play any musical instruments, either.

Isn't there a smartphone app that lets you play a real virtual Japanese arcade claw machine and the prizes can be shipped internationally?

I heard it used to be big on Yea Forums and /vg/?

Was it just a scam? Or too much effort?

no, it's a real thing, you can play it on PC too, first few games are free too afaik
just look up online crane game you'll probably find it

perhaps she will rediscover her love for it when she goes to college and gets a reverse harem.
youtube.com/watch?v=QTMq5fERQAA

I mean, crane games in general are a scam but the site is legit.

I think she has some friendship-related piano trauma and that's why she stuck so hard with Kaguya despite how much of a total cunt she was and still is to a degree.

Is this dog in heat?

Fine, we'll hold off on the conquest. For now.

Have sex

Y

Ishigami could have had sex

HAD sex

Will Kaguya ever show her appreciation for Fujiwara?

Lol

She does, sometimes, but she's deeply jealous of her because, for the better or the worse, she's her ideal in almost every regard.

Yes, she's being tsundere. Ishigami is complaining about his strict coworker and goes on to mention how annoying it is that she's been making too much food for him.

Maybe now that she's finally really together with Prez, she'll be less resentful.

>tries to keep her relationship with prez a secret
>Fujiwara still has a "secret and deeply intimate" relationship with him
>Kaguya is a certified yandere
Sure.

Even though, right now they are a couple, President still spent most of his current lifetime with Chika rather than Kaguya.

They spent hours and days, alone together, from watching horror movies to hitting a volleyball...

I am surprised Chika's father never demanded to know who Chika was hanging out with all the time instead of coming home.

Is there a full translation because that sound cute as fuck

Stop fucking lying that sounds endearing and we all know Miko is a cunt who doesn't love anyone.

She seemed pretty calm talking about music with the career counsellor.
(And this series doesn't have room for another arc before the year runs out.)
Maybe that'll be the joke, that all along she was dealing with her shit and healing but everyone else was too horny to notice.

Attached: 46.jpg (798x553, 208K)

I don't know about you guys but I'm really enjoying Onodera-sama: Love is Blind

>talking about music with the career counsellor
Which she shot down immediately.
Fujiwara should go for a musical career, it's her most successful prospect.

>forgetting that Shiki raped Mikiya to make Mana and had him take responsibility

Attached: 2894719286418.jpg (400x505, 70K)

She could be prime minister of japan if she wanted.

The former prime minister, her grandfather, whom Chika gets all her allowance money from, would support her.

We can assume everyone in this manga has neglectful parents until we're explicitly shown otherwise.

Ishi's parents weren't neglectful until he fucked up extremely hard.

Full translation would be a pain in the ass for me.
Well, she still slaps him and storms off when he says he's got a date with Tsubame on the day she's been planning to help him with work. Fujiwara calls him a virgin for missing the flag.

dog x canary

Were they even neglectful? It was more that his dad wouldn't listen to Ishigami's side of the story.

>he's got a date with Tsubame on the day she's been planning to help him with work.
Hilarious, fuck the midget, figuratively.

You think you guys are better than us because your anime had its >four pages?

>date with Tsubame

Attached: 124871289416981.jpg (800x1142, 322K)

Where did I imply that KnK's fanbase thinks it's better than Kaguya's? 4 pages wasn't even in the LNs.

Attached: eQyILmG.png (1150x1600, 442K)

thatsthejoke.jpg
(sorry)

That's an impressive but awkward backhanded slap if she managed to leave a handprint in that position.
Normally the fingers would be pointed towards the ear with a regular slap.

It's all good and I'm sorry

Attached: fc671dbb17c123d6f0477f94c50d7b4f.jpg (650x800, 92K)

She's actually worried he's going to be fired, as he's got some work approaching its deadline.

A MARRIAGE!

>actually
I guess we know what the next hundred shitposts are going to be about.

Hence the "until shown otherwise" part.

>worst girl supports NTR flags
No surprise there.

She outright says he's going to get fired like that, before telling him she plans to help him work. It's a much gentler tsundere Miko than the canon one.

How far behind are we in the doujin? Pretty sure there was another preschool chapter and I want to see more non /u/ Hayasaka goodness.