Toumei Ningen no Hone / The Bones of an Invisible Person

So this ended today
Did anyone on Yea Forums read and like it?

Attached: 185306003.jpg (600x852, 122K)

I know this title is niche but one of you Yea Forumsutists has to have read it

What is it about? I just started getting into manga so I don't know much about the genre.

Depends on how spoilery you want, there's a big turn as soon as the first chapter but the whole plot is based around it so I'm not sure whether I should include it in my description

Girl kills father and tries to live with herself knowing that she has killed.

Ya I don't like spoilers I'll check it out, thanks for bringing it to my attention. Probably won't be able to comment on it before this thread dies though.

It's essentially a redemption story with minor supernatural elements

I'd say it was okay, feels a bit dragged out towards the end, essentially repeated an earlier plot point. Art was nice desu.

Looks good so far

Say user, how did you manage to find this piece?
Someone recommended to you? Same author from some other story? Or just genre searching in general?

Attached: ReactionInProgress 46.png (834x733, 419K)

A friend of mine was talking about it, no idea how he found it though

Recently uploaded on dex.

I'm reading it tomorrow.
This

Thanks, just curious since my to-read collection is running short at the moment and I liked the overall theme of this one; (at least the beginning, didn't finish it yet)
So I was hoping to find more like it

Attached: {0o0}(52).png (506x551, 185K)

Just finished the first chapter, pretty interesting, I like the way he drew the father. Going to keep reading, thanks again for the rec.

no

Hoop? Is this a translation error?

Attached: Hoop.jpg (1361x874, 233K)

I hope the author starts a new series soon
gamma was pretty good for a superhero manga

Probably more like a "hup" sound, when you heave a heavy load

wtf that was an unsatisfying end

Man that is a beautiful cover....

you should see the other 3

volume 1

Attached: The Bones of an Invisible Person - Vol.1 Ch.1 - 1.jpg (844x1200, 543K)

volume 2

Attached: The Bones of an Invisible Person - Vol.2 Ch.5 - 1.jpg (844x1200, 575K)

more like the boobs of an invisible person heh

volume 3
Volume 4 is, as you might imagine, in the OP

Attached: The Bones of an Invisible Person - Vol.3 Ch.11 - 1.jpg (720x1023, 372K)

yeah I read it from when it was first being translated.
ending was okay, we were promised that she was gonna turn herself in, and it seems like she's going to do so. Kind of a tease to not show the aftermath at all though. Kinda makes me wonder if it's a rushed ending.
Overall decent read though

I don't really know how it could have ended in a way that would have been satisfying
I guess the whole manga was about her coming to terms with what she did and the impact on the people surrounding it, which was achieved by the end

I think a lot of people would be satisfied with the ending if it showed at least a little bit of the aftermath. Oh and also at least a hint towards why/how she turned invisible in the first place. As it stands, this ending seems like the kind of ending that says "hey, look back and try to figure shit out, what does this story mean, etc..." but then you think back on the story and realize it's just a really simple plot presented in a drawn out fashion with one little quirk (her invisibility).
So like I said, overall enjoyable if you don't think about it.

i ended up liking it a lot when all was said and done, i think the tone and the kind of stark cold air worked great with the art and the general kinda understated way it handle characters and storytelling (at least compared to how saccharine and melodramatic it could've easily gone)

same here, the title & cover grabbed me enough to give it a chance.

>Oh and also at least a hint towards why/how she turned invisible in the first place.
it's pretty overt, i think she even outright spells the metaphor out at one point

Yeah this really needed an epilogue

I know it's ended, but is there any chance for one still?

it wasn't listed in the volume contents and it ended over a year ago so probably not

>it ended over a year ago
Damn, didn't realize the translations were that far behind

>Invisible
My favorite tag

anybody have knowledge of japanese flower symbolism?

author other work is pretty good

Attached: SmartSelect_20190724-151906_Manga Rock.jpg (1080x1635, 1.1M)

pretty compelling for a shoujo ai superhero series
author seems to be a big fan of western capeshit so it had a lot of soul

I just started the first chapter and I like it. Thank you user.

I liked it OP.

It was definitely interesting to see Aya meet her grandfather.

Read this on the jump + app when it was first published, it really hit me in the gut. Glad to see it finally getting tled and finished.

Starts out really intetesting and main girl is incredibly cute and totally my type. Ending is a cop-out though, you can't just base most of the story on the anticipation of a specific event and then quit before it happens. Overall 7/10 read it if you like emo shit with cute girls.

Just binged it and the ending was really anticlimactic. Pretty disappointing.

This, and also started reading it because of the author.

Just marathoned this instead of doing my tasks. I liked it, the story was alright and the art is good. I agree that it needs an epilogue, but I guess it won't happen given how it already ended a year ago.

I liked this one, of course it would have been off-topic for The Bones of an Invisible Person but I hope the author does another work with the same exagerated eroticism.