Did he do anything wrong?

is he actually the bad guy? the guy's motivation is keeping his family prosperous and keeping his son alive but he's often referred to as an "antagonist". i like gappy too but if the final showdown of part 8 came down to joubin vs. gappy, i dont know who i'd root for.

Attached: eb8a2083206f0ad267157e79eb24bab8.png (755x421, 209K)

Yeah it's illegal

>it's illegal so it's bad

Attached: photo_2017-05-22_17-46-47.jpg (556x460, 21K)

bump

reminder that his kid is a future serial rapist/killer

Keeping that ugly little shit alive seems pretty diabolical.
I fucking hate Tsurugi.
There better be a redesign/time skip soon.

based on what?

Antagonist doesn't necessarily means evil, just that he opposes the protagonist, in this case Josuke. If there's only one fruit left they might fight, which would make him the antagonist, even if his motivation is pretty much the same as Josuke's.

Main villain will be a fusion between Jobin and Kaato.

i want the main villain to be the head doctor

But that's dumb and you're only saying it for weird sexual reasons. Really getting tired of your ilk. Not everything needs to be about your weird hermaphrodite fetishes.

Tsurugi is the best character in Part 8 and has a great design.

He's an ugly squatty little troll in a dress.
Great design? Get your eyes checked.

Real life kids look weird.

this
Kaato hasn't done anything signifcant to be a full blown antagonist. Hopefully, she becomes more relevant soon. Guess she's enjoying her freedom for now.

>Hopefully, she becomes more relevant soon

how many chapters do we figure are left? 5? 6?

You're kidding, right? Try 5 or 6 more volumes at the least, friendo.

steel ball run was 24 volumes 95 chapters.

we're at 21.5 volumes 88 chapters right now, it's not crazy to think it will be wrapped up before chapter 95

I love the ride, keep the volumes coming

do you really think 6 chapters are enough to finish the 3 days (or more) of countdown with, very likely, some fights in them and then a final battle+some finishing chapters to close off the story?
I am of course assuming the absolute least that could happen. Considering Araki is trying to finally write a good story, he'll probably add much more than that.

Attached: 1543383628826.jpg (739x1715, 198K)

i hope you're right, but this countdown has been going pretty quickly and these chapters have been pretty long

He's a spoiled fag just like Joshu, but less dumb.
I don't know what Norisuke did to deserve such crappy sons and wife.

Joshu makes me laugh every time he appears because he's such a dumbass, i love him

as quick as it could be, just something as small as showing off Jobin's powers took 2.5 chapters.
don't forget that we still have stuff like
>head doctor (and Tooru)
>Tsurugi's evolution
>Norisuke's death
to resolve before the countdown ends.

Do you not remember how he used Paper Moon King the first time? Literally just did it to get Yasuho in a vulnerable position to cuddle her.

Sounds like the typical Yea Forumsnon

sounds kinda based to me idk

He's actually pretty estranged. When Jobin got bullied and Speed King snapped he wasn't there at all, only Kaato

Part 8 is the worst Jojo, if you think otherwise you're wrong.

whats a matter? 2deep4u?

I agree, the latest chapter was the first one in years that I kinda enjoyed.

i thought they implied he already raped a girl? why else would they highlight that the girl that got trapped in the gate had bloody undies?

>I don’t understand mystery’s
Unironically 2deep4u

gate squished her so hard that her first period came out

>did he do anything wrong?
No