>Homura worded her wish poorly and got bailed out by others
>Homuras character growth was poorly paced
>Madoka is hetero sexual, Homura is a faggot
>Madoka was actually better written than Homura in retrospect
>Sayaka is heterosexual, Kyoko is a faggot
>Mami is a child molester
>Mami is selfish and later "regretting" her wish was just charade
>Mami deserved to suffer
>Madoka isnt bad but still somewhat overrated.
>Kalafina was mediocre
>Kalafina disbanding is a blessing
>Madokas wasnt that great, it was too predictable
>Spelling out stuff to retards seconds after it happens greatly lessened the enjoyment
>Rebellion was a cash grab and SHAFT is now forced to adapt Gacha to cover current losses
>Animation isnt that great, Gankutsuo did it better in 2004
>You could burn Kyoani hundred times and equivalent exchange still wouldnt give SHAFT another studio
>Kyubey did nothing wrong
>Kyubey did actually plenty right, like provide better bodies and semi immortality
>Kyubey didnt deserve to suffer
>Mahofags just cant grasp the concepts of personal and collective responsibility

Attached: 1549448139139.jpg (426x346, 31K)

>Kyoko was the best girl
The only thing you got right.

>denial

Attached: 1453552226248.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Kyouko is a bit overrated

Homura is a hot mess and her wish is a black hole of disaster

All magical girls are into other girls, some are just good at hiding it more than others.

Mami had no choice in her wish, she does not regret it, but she does have survivor's guilt.

Madoka has a good balance of spelling things out to a certain degree and executing it well.

Shinbo implied the decision to make Rebellion was a reaction to the western fans (Yea Forums) translating witch runes before anyone. The first two recap movies may have been cash grabs, but the third movie was a love letter to the fans.

Gacha is just way too profitable to ignore, just another version of Pachinko. It's silly to complain about it. It's all heavy alternative universe anyway.

Madoka's animation style is great, the animation itself is indeed so "bad" in some places it became a meme. Movies fixed a lot if you want smoother animation.

Kyubey gets scapegoated too much, so many discussions become about Kyubey rather than the girls.

Most Mahos can't deal with certain concepts, that's why they have wishes to alter reality. Some even kill their family and accidentally entire timelines, it's quite entertaining.

How should Homura have worded her wish?

I want to poke her tooth

>I wish Madoka never becomes a Maho Shoujo
Boom, done.

Cute magical girls you've got there. Wouldn't it be a shame if something bad were to happen to them? Shame, shame, shame.

Attached: 1563030631656.jpg (1280x720, 257K)

Is this pure moe or is there suffering?

>is there suffering
depends. are you a mahou shoujo?

Attached: 1563023822068.jpg (1280x720, 206K)

Shami, shami, shamiko

>Homura got bailed out by others
How?

Kyoko was probably my favorite character, especially when she gave her backstory to Sayaka. In general though I like all of the main cast so it's hard for me to pick one.

Arguably this is true. Even though he did some morally questionable things, they were all for a greater good. Definitely a really interesting character.

Wow, you actually managed to come up with nothing but incorrect opinions, I'm impressed

Attached: sayaka sip.png (1137x1261, 1.5M)

>they were all for a greater good
Do you happen to know what happened last time someone took Kyubey's honeyed words at face value?

>Kyoko was the best girl
Lolno.
Obviously.
No, they're both fags.
>Mami deserved to suffer
Nigga, you're retarded.
>Kalafina was mediocre
Nah they were a blessing in an industry filled with shitty, nasal singers. Most of their anime stuff ranged from good to excellent, and their non anime stuff had a lot of variety.
Now we're back to shitty, nasal singers singing lots of OPs and EDs, awesome.
Oh, you're one of those.
>Rebellion was a cash grab and SHAFT is now forced to adapt Gacha to cover current losses
Except the series had an open ending. A sequel was obvious and expected. Gacha is shit, I agree.
No one ever said Madoka had great animation lmao. It had great designs and visuals.

Kalafina did an opening for Aldnoah.Zero, and even though I wasn't a fan of the show it's one of my favorite openings

>Fuck Madoka

>Marry Homura

>Kill Sayaka

If Homura worded her wish properly there would be no show. And the girls' wishes being twisted to create despair was a central part of the show.

At least you guessed their sexualities right

Homura won’t marry you unless you’re Madoka

>Kyoko was the best girl
Meh. In the main series she's pretty meh, she's better in side stuff (manga)
>Homura worded her wish poorly and got bailed out by others
Most Puellas word wishes badly
>Homuras character growth was poorly paced
Read extra mangas
Yeah
>Madoka was actually better written than Homura in retrospect
Meh
Yeah probably
No
No
>Mami deserved to suffer
Wtf
Better than most anime since it
>Kalafina was mediocre
No
No
Maybe in hindsight with everyone trying to copy it
>Spelling out stuff to retards seconds after it happens greatly lessened the enjoyment
Kinda unavoidable, a lot of retards watch anime
First two movies were for money. Gacha is shit but prints money so of course they're gonna go for it. Should have adapted Kazumi or Oriko instead
Again, way better than other studios of today, like Ufotable trash
>You could burn Kyoani hundred times and equivalent exchange still wouldnt give SHAFT another studio
Kyoani never really made anything I think I was into off the top of my head but maybe
Kyubey does lots wrong
>Kyubey did actually plenty right, like provide better bodies and semi immortality
This isn't too bad
>Kyubey didnt deserve to suffer
Is something that can't feel really suffering though

My wife Mami is so cute!

Attached: puella-magi-madoka-magica-11.jpg (1080x1436, 163K)

You're not a true Mado fan unless you read all the manga. Except Suzune, that one's trash

Attached: ori.png (248x260, 80K)