Will we see more demons in Part 3?

Attached: nHqT8bL.png (771x1090, 817K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/taikonotuki13/status/1153658441073713153
streamable.com/476j9
youtube.com/watch?v=IORp_o7bnvM
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=27851857
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, considering 545 exists. Also, the male half of Coronzon might be out there. Which will spell trouble for all 3 of protags assuming the male half knows/learns what happened to the female half

where are you pulling this male/female half shit from, all of Choronzon is stuck observing Aleister

Attached: 1544049248284.jpg (600x800, 47K)

Kamachi went for an original route for Coronzon, since this one isn't strictly Thelema

The actual lore says Coronzon has a male and female half. I suppose it hasn't actually been stated to exist in the Raildex version yet, so I may be jumping the gun.

Absolutely, whether it is Will or others.

Attached: x25.png (1441x2048, 23K)

>Also, the male half of Coronzon might be out there.
Shugal is a pretty boring guy.
If he was there Aleister would have been divided by zero.
More demons are almost guaranteed at this point but I doubt we will get many from the instagib class.
Some Christian demons would’ve been nice.

Attached: 545.jpg (1800x2200, 697K)

It would be pretty interesting to see a male part of Coronzon. We could get some pretty emotional stuff, especially if the female half gets tamed by Aleister and is no longer compatible with its other half. So the poor male half would be eternally broken unless someone tames him. Probably a girl

Maybe not. We didn't really get any angels after OT ended. Lucifer/Beelzebub are the only angel/demon I can think of

The violins are scottish demons
Im sure we will see the Ars Goetia demons

>male Coronzon REEEs about his understander being cucked
>nearly kills all three MCs and their orbiters
>Othinus BSoD cause he reminds her of herself; scared Touma is about to repeat NT9 and therefore NT10
>lol no, its NT9 and NT10 for one of the main girls

>scared Touma is about to repeat NT9 and therefore NT10
>looks over
>Touma's already holding a hotplate and a chef's knife

Attached: 1550842926450.jpg (975x499, 65K)

I love this image so much

Have you ever though why the fuck an idiot like Coronzon is a ruler of the Abyss? It is retarded even in the real life Thelma.
The supreme Negative; The Dark One; God of Death; Chaos of Annihilation and Cute invisible desert fox also known as the male part of Coronzon – Shugal.
Shugal is the janny of the Abyss, and the trash he removes is eldritch bullshit.
From Thelemic perspective Shugal is incredibly boring, he doesn’t seduce or negotiate, just sits there at the bottom of Coronzon’s Pylons and poorly pretends to be harmless.
That’s the main reason why there’s borderline nothing about him.
If that thing gets out of the Abyss it will rack a kill count that will make Big G blush and the Big G is one of the kills it gets.
This is exactly why I do believe he is not in the To-aru.

Attached: 123643674.jpg (253x402, 53K)

I bet deep down they hoped for Junko to push them a bit more

Junko x Gunha OTP

>kills YHWH
touma is male choronzon

Wouldn't Shugal/male Coronzon meaning serioys business mean its MORE likely to appear in Toaru, not less?

Touma's got who knows what.
Accelerator seems pretty untouchable.
Hamazura has his own bullshit and can easily cry 'AAAA Accelerator Touma help me' if Aneri, Dion and his own luck fail

A serious opponent makes sense

Who will Touma spend Christmas with?

Attached: DvKD5CEVAAACz2G.jpg (1200x847, 195K)

Heaven Canceller.

The residents in his dorm or a comfortable hospital bed.

I actually would like an darkest moment situation in which all 3 MC are defeated leading to some one Touma care about getting killed leading to a change in Touma that everyone was scared about happening

Shugal is not exactly into dragons. He has eldritch bullshit on standby though. Universe A and B thingy and his gates are to shitvile.
Problem is how you manifest that thing into the material world without several Uh-ohs and even then you will have to somehow make the fuck visible.
At first I thought that he might have been stuck into AAA’s but Coronzon would suck them up like oysters if that was true. Same with Touma and his right hand.
Shugal would generally help Coronzon.
>A serious opponent makes sense
Coronzon is the opposer and the one who does that. Shugal is not connected to humans, he is connected to Coronzon.
Shugal’s personality and skill set prevent that from happening. Core features that he always has are - “invisible”; instagibs. No negotiation, no speech, no fighting. He is incredibly boring space janitor with a prefect record.

Let's say Shugal does exist in Raildex. Do you think he's a character that already exists? Will he be a new character? If he's formless and going to possess someone, who do you think it will be?

Only if he's a cute shota.

I imagine that it would want to possess either Touma or Accelerator.

He will be a jobber like Coronzon

So Stiyl?

>Touma
>sleeps in a bathtub every night like his waifu
>Accelerator
>????

Attached: to-aru-majutsu-no-index-3084875.jpg (750x1300, 176K)

if hes anything, hes probably dicking around in either england or AC. Honestly i could actually see it being noukan fucking around the entire time as coronzons equal and opposite.

All I want for part 3 is too see the 3 heroes enjoying their happy ending for a couple of volumes. After everything that happen in the last quarter of NT I need some SOL.
No world ending bullshit, no loli conspiracies, just Touma going to school like a normal boy, Accel making AC a better place and Hamazura fucking his girlfriend for a book or two.

too bad no delta force volume for you, only world ending catastrophes and mistfortune

Attached: 1546071101919.jpg (1024x576, 50K)

>Fiamma can't win with a power that makes you win
>Othinus sucks HARD at mindbraking
>Aleister is cursed for real to always job to everything
>Corozon is litteraly simply stupid
It isn't boding well for Anna. Why are villain such shitters in this series? Only Mathers pulled his shit.

Did Accelerator do anything wrong?

That's why Aiwass is playing the long game. Keep pretending to lose to big bads until he's the final boss

How would you all react if Heaven Canceller turn out to be a member of the Rosicrucian Order hell what if he turn out to be Christian Rosenkreuz in disguise all along and nobody realized it

According to Thelemic lore Shugal was known to humans the first God of Death; primal humans who were not yet capable of speech worshiped the manifestation of the end. Shugal “howler in the icy wastes of nothingness”.
Ideograph of the Set, prototype of the dark gods like Satan and Shaitan. During these times Desert Fox and Jackal were worshiped to guide dead to the underworld.
>Do you think he's a character that already exists?
Shugal is pretty chill so why not.
>If he's formless and going to possess someone, who do you think it will be?
His usual manifestation in rituals is that of a common desert fox.
I’d imagine Shugal won’t refuse his usual habits.

What will happen first Pierce revealing his power level or vampires showing up?

No but Misaki did

Should I cum on this?

Attached: tiddies.jpg (1024x768, 166K)

Pierce is a vampire.

Can't for people to go "the series really jumped the shark" when vampires do show up.

He probably is a new character and is maybe the Ungrund person that Aleister was talking about.

It would be a waste of paper

>implying
Fiamma got to save the world twice, Aleister failed so hard he actually succeed and Othinus got away with everything. Corozon's only mistake was not trusting Hamazura.
Mathers on the other hand went down like a bitch.

Ungrund is what the Rosicrucians use to refer to the Abyss. The distinction is important because their definition of abyss is different than Thelemites. That's probably what Kamachi meant by the two of them were looking beyond science and magic. Ungrund was also used by those who think something came before God, and God was just born in the blank nothingness.

twitter.com/taikonotuki13/status/1153658441073713153

Attached: tanaka 20190723.jpg (740x1035, 117K)

Railgun season 1 was 10 years ago.
New Testament is 8 years old

Attached: saten.jpg (1091x900, 561K)

Accel manga is over 5 years old now

No, getting killed turns on the Misakas. Worst's negative emotions towards Accel come from resentment from clones who couldn't get crushed under his heel and Will is double upset that he won't and can't beat on her.

Now that'd be a twist I want to see. Moonchild confirmed?

Attached: Dz_aKIUVYAAUmhL.jpg (950x1000, 100K)

Attached: CxoYsUFUkAAo5Ud.jpg (660x780, 99K)

Othinus sucks at mindbreaking because she was actually trying to make a friend at the same time, so the streams crossed somewhere.

I wanna be her understanter.

Why did Mikoto mounted Misaki in the ending?
Im sure there were better ways to stop Misaki

Just because she's a boy?

nothing wrong with taking advantage of a vulnerable cow

Attached: 1469622809950.jpg (781x534, 179K)

A shame the moment tsuchimikado is back it will mean that real shit already started

It's not like Misaki is made for anything else

>Othinus sucks HARD at mindbraking
Minbreaks him so hard he gives up and leaves the world in her hands for her to create however she wishes.
Defends her against the planet.
PTSD rings like mad if she is not near him.
Killing Othinus will start the doomsday clock.
>her goal from step one was to get someone she can cling to
She got everything she wanted.

Attached: Male - netorare.png (940x720, 643K)

Quads confirm Misaki is only made for breeding.

Attached: 1532226782728.png (1920x1080, 2.85M)

>Othinus was super strong Rakko all along

Chestlets aren't even female

Attached: 1561122595260.png (587x854, 637K)

Nobody cares about useless fat

Attached: 1561295493725.jpg (638x1024, 56K)

>t.Touma
>“These common breasts of yours disqualify you from providing the support of a young woman. Give up and try again later.”

Attached: 1552438530667.png (373x410, 235K)

Why didn't he say that same line to mikoto?

Do you think will be getting some different outfits for the 3 MC like Accel wearing more formal outfits to represent his role as Board Chairman

He wants to live.

Attached: 347635674576].png (772x521, 248K)

*Everyone cares about useful soft chest pillows

Attached: 280f3f719290ec7c1c54aa44bd077d3d.png (661x1000, 631K)

Then why wasnt she chosen for the clone program?

Attached: Misaki is spoopy sometimes.png (962x1047, 275K)

Because she should do it on her own, Misaka needed the help clearly.

Because her powers are useless against Accelerator.

>Accel wearing a white suit
>Touma wearing his new school's uniform
>Hamazura finally getting a change of clothes that isn't power armor or just underwear

Why would he say something so rude to his wife?

>Accel caring about dress code
He will go to the meetings with only a swimsuit

International Terrorist Mikoto when?

Hamazura is in desperate need of an outfit update. He's the only one who hasn't had one. The color of his hoodie has never been flattering.

Attached: 109.jpg (1500x2055, 611K)

Actually I just remembered he wore this outfit to Hawaii, but never again.

>Accel and Hamazura are doing fine
>Touma goes to get groceries
>CTHULHU RIDING VAMPIRE INVASION

Attached: Every day is a bad day..png (1006x634, 108K)

What kind of cougar does Saiai think she is?

Putting Misaki in her place after the shit she pulled in the volume

>wouldn't even be the first time a lovecraftian horror attacks him after buying groceries
He needs a good meal and break.

>He needs a good meal and break.
>AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
>no.
>t.- Kamachi Kazuma.

But that was a reward if anything

Just reading NT18, why do people hate Hamazura so much?
He's absolutely based.

Attached: hamasan.jpg (300x420, 30K)

Post the one where Junko has a huge dick

>NT18

meant 19

His right hand.

Most people don't

That counts as an orgy.

Mikoto understanding the AAA when?

How much longer will Kamachi torture Misaki?

Pregnant AAA?

Pregnant Aneri?

A pregnant Takitsubo would make the most sense.

That volume made him the front runner for dad material.

Mikoto is already pregnant with the AAA, its why it protects her so much

We all know that Touma and Othinus had nonconsensual sex in the phases, but what blocks our mind from supposing that this rape produced children?

The fact Othinus had her entire body reformed and Touma too mostly.

>implying it was nonconsensual

Othinus' tiny fairy uterus is filled with Touma's dragon eggs.

That'd be outside the phases though

Touma was always dragons and Othinus was already stabbed with the fairy spell by the time she ended the world.

"Is" implies present tense, and in case you forgot, something happened to Othinus after she ended the world a few times that'd make it hard to keep any children she might have had in that body.

Attached: NT_Index_v10_366-367.jpg (2242x1600, 546K)

Will we get Index 4 announced after railgun 3 or are we waiting another 7 years?

Best case scenario is fall fes has 3 things
>NT s1 announcement
>part 3 title and release date
>Railgun 3 PV/key visual

I still think the "index s3 could only happen now" comment paired with "we were thinking about skipping OT entirely" means NT is coming rather soon. S1 anyways, anything past that is totally up in the air after how the reception has been.

I remember this one user's cool idea of a NT1-exclusive OP for Season 4 of Index that would subtly trick anime-only viewers into wondering if Touma did actually die going down with the Star of Bethlehem.

Of course, this was before Index III aired and showed Touma clearly surviving. Oh, well.

Accelerator would look great in something slightly more formal. I'm thinking he'll still wear his usual clothing mostly but we may get him in a nice suit.

Wouldn't be surprised if Kamachi uses this chance to have Touma (or someone else) make a comment about Accelerator in a dress

Wonder how Accelerator would take "Oh? You're wearing a suit? I expected you to be wearing a dress"

>Also, the male half of Coronzon might be out there.
What if he was just under our noses the whole time?

Attached: c35ddf604820aaf2106765472e9918f10e9fce20.jpg (670x1000, 73K)

this would have been great. 4-6 episodes of the season with people wondering if he actually did or not.

Stiyl already being male Coronzon or getting possessed by male Coronzon would make sense.

I'm leaning more towards him getting possessed though. If he were already Coronzon, I feel he would have had a more serious role in the recent Emgland arc.

HOWEVER, it'd be great if he made Stiyl out to be a joke on purpose so when he does go Coronzon, its more of a shock.

Sort of the opposite of Lola's "oh shit she's powerful...no, wait, she's a dumbfuck"

I suppose having her naked on the cover is a bit too much, but I hope the rest makes up for it.

Attached: 75871907_p0.png (1200x1200, 1.2M)

Attached: index thighs.jpg (768x1024, 61K)

Attached: smug clone.jpg (768x1024, 89K)

No one with a functioning brain would have thought Touma ever died. There are ads for NT run on TV in the commercial breaks for the first seasons. It's in every bookstore.

>From Thelemic perspective Shugal is incredibly boring, he doesn’t seduce or negotiate, just sits there at the bottom of Coronzon’s Pylons and poorly pretends to be harmless.
Sounds very much like Stiyl.

Attached: lolazon's-secret-weapon.jpg (1200x1350, 236K)

>The reason Stiyl was never mentioned in the arc where his boss turns out to be a demon was because he always knew.
I'd forgive Kamachi if it was true.

MisaMisa is unironically the gayest shit Kamachi has ever written. I love it so fucking much.

It's not even the gayest thing he wrote in Railgun SS3 though.

Attached: 1563265181352.png (679x922, 235K)

>Stiyl turns out to be the boss of the arc after some mini bosses
>literally no one, from the characters in story to the readers outside the story, takes him seriously and are surprised he even managed get the mini bosses together - but everyone, even Touma himself, assumes defeating Stiyl will be easy
>he nearly kills everyone and it takes EVERYTHING they've got, including a suprise Neph and Naing, to win
>Stiyl is even saved, turns into an actual scared kid that is terrified of what just happened and has to be comforted by everyone

Would be fun

>Happy end Accel
I'm not even gonna lie, as an Accelerator fanboy I don't think seeing him happy would be too interesting. His character has been about redemption for the longest so I'd rather see him go full hero and try to imitate his idol and perhaps fail few times (maybe saving some evil cunt from science like Enshuu or even Kekine)

>he thinks the twins that were outgayed by MisaMisa count as a counter
The lesbo twins actually having sex on page would still be less gay than misamisa literally becoming one mind.

Did you skip the last 40 novels or something?
He has been sogebuing people for a while now. Probably more often than Touma at this point.

I've been sticking with this series so long just to see him get his happy end. I don't suppose I'd mind some stumbling but I am here to see him get there in the end.

Astral Vol.2 clean cover

Attached: 0 (1).jpg (1120x1600, 345K)

Well he has been saving people, but not quite like Touma so i get it. Thing is ever since white wings his moral alignment has been gray or mostly white until things happened to his people. I don't think saving Kakine will happen because the kind of person he is different than many villains we see. Othinus tries to return to her world, Fiamma attempts to save the world, Accelerator attempts to reach level 6 to stop everything...This guy just gave up and is letting nature take its course brutally (If I'm stronger I can do whatever I want, if you are stronger, you can do whatever you want).

Maybe Enshuu though, we never got everything from her and she seems to have been used to the bone by everyone around her.

When will we get more of these two? Hands down the best pairing in the series.

Attached: 1550529615180.jpg (900x1200, 1.12M)

The relationship between the two is really odd. I don't even get why Lolozon lets Stiyl bully her and depends on him to protect her. He is clumsy and worthless most of the time. She does not even lift a finger on him. Sure she use Index to force him into doing things but she does not really need to do that because Stiyl would stick to her regardless. He even turned against Touma just to get an info about her sudden disappearance He was so adamant on finding her so it was really odd that he did not react that much after everything about Lolazon and what happened to her became public. It seems as though he somehow knew that she is still alive somewhere.

Attached: Laura-Stuart-ToAru-Anime-Stiyl-Magnus-2012256.jpg (1118x1600, 200K)

I thought He was drunk at that time apparently, He is not?

2人guys interview with JCStaff animation production site:

streamable.com/476j9

Attached: 628NEWSな2人 J.C.Staf.jpg (640x360, 165K)

Guys, is Stiyl alive?

no one is nonredeemable in index, Touma can punch anyone into being a good boy or girl if he really wants to. The question is if they will ever meet since Accelerator will just murder him and Kakine will come back stronger like always, rinse and repeat.

Attached: iwma.jpg (811x573, 99K)

>getting killed turns on the Misakas.
We can't blame her for wanting to feel the thrills of having your life in danger and getting brutally killed. The feeling is more intense than the effect of any drugs known to men.

Attached: Toaru_Kagaku_no_Railgun_S_E13_06m_55s.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

What's this?

Is it a crime for Accelerator to fuck Worst?

>International Terrorist Mikoto
The word terrorism is a bias word. Her clones are already doing those kind of stuff and spreading terror to the enemies of AC all around the world. Unlike Mikoto, they are ready to kill anybody in cold blood if it necessary to get things done. Their guns are not just for show. They are very itchy to see and hear the sound of the their bullet as it enters the skull of their enemies. They have been trying to do that in the experiment but they never succeeded.

Attached: 20081202114956.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

damn, they got Naruto animator

>two teenagers consensually fucking
No.

Worst only looks like a teen. She's months old, this is why Umidoori can't report her to the fuzz, or else she'd be the one going to jail rather than Worst.

Attached: 1539547600995.jpg (1000x1000, 124K)

Didn't part of OT3 explicity state the clones knew full well they were trying to take lives? Something about the bullets they were using being real. It also confirms they understood the value of life cause they wanted to keep their own.

I bought the first volume of Index recently. I know it's different to Raildex but should I be reading them concurrently or something? Is one considered "better"?

>We all know that Touma and Othinus had nonconsensual sex in the phases
Not sure about but that but this one is certain. We all know that Touma and Index had consensual sex in the phases. I wonder how many kids they had and how they look like.

Attached: ToAru-Anime-Kamijou-Touma-Index-4568919.jpg (755x956, 135K)

What? Raildex means Index + Railgun, Index is the main series

>Othinus allowing Touma to have a happy end with some other girl while her two goals were to a) mind break him or b) seduce him
You've really managed to outdo your delusion this time Indexfag

Attached: 1553974379008.png (666x850, 877K)

He's just trying to keep up with seethinusfags, give him a break

I meant Railgun, sorry.

One is unlikely, but semi plausible, while the other is flat out impossible with even the most cursory analysis of the circumstances.

Attached: 1545867044098.jpg (367x367, 17K)

Read Index before railgun, at least through volume 6, but afterwards you can read in any order.

Having Touma experience the greatest happiness and then taking everything away form him afterwards is the greatest way to make Touma suffer. It is like letting someone eat the best tasting cuisine in the world for a time and then letting the same person eat dirt after. It would make the dirt taste hundreds or even thousands of time more dreadful that it really is.

Oh yeah, well Railgun can be read whenever I suppose. I'd finish Old Testament before it though

This is likely why Will doesn't hate Accelerator. She's fully aware that the clones were 100% trying to kill him too, and deep inside knew this wrong, just like Accelerator did. Sure, the clones took all the damage in this shitfest, but that doesn't erase the fact they too were trying to paint the back alley with blood while having an inkling, however damaged that inkling might be, that it was wrong.

It does sound fucked up to say "the clones are guilty too" BECAUSE they took all the damage, so it would indeed be very hard "escape being the accuser" and finally say "Don't beat yourself up so hard. It takes two to tango" because of how wrong it sounds (even though its technically not)

It's not exactly weird to say the clones were implicit in the experiment when they were cleaning up the bodies and hiding the evidence.
>They were coerced!
So was Accelerator.

What are all these Korean names doing on the Accelerator anime's credits?
Could it be that the key to Accelerator looking slightly better from outsourcing animation to Korea?

Yeah that's true. Both sides are factually guilty AND victimized. But that doesn't really stop the awkwardness of admitting it.

Maybe something like that would of happen, if Othinus made a phase that raped Touma to death but it would be every girl and guy, not just Index

>Rape
>Consensual
user, I have some bad news for you.

>Othinus sucks at mindbreaking
Only if you're a speedreader.
She mindbroke him to suicide (which was what she wanted on surface).
And then he ended up being saved by a third party. But in the end, the mindbreaking left a strong Stockholm Syndrome aftereffect on him (which was what she really wanted deep down).
She succeeded in everything she tried and won so hard it's not even funny.

Attached: NewType Magazine August 2019 issue.jpg (2048x1536, 705K)

>Stockholm syndrome is what she really wanted
Was with you until this bro

Well, it was though. The books don't really beat around the bush about it. Or is the meme label distracting you?

Why is newtype shilling raildex?

Tch, AR was a girl?

They're a girl because, they have a bed? What? AR is a collective anyways.

NT10 wouldn't make sense if she really wanted to have him be drawn to her. it's one thing to seek an understander (which is what the books didn't hide) and it's another to want Touma specifically in NT9. If anything it's Othinus who developed something that resembled a Stockholm syndrome after the countless fights they had.

What part of NT10 wouldn't make sense? The part where she teases him and plays along with his jokes? The part where they get physical? The part where she tries to give him what he wants? The part where she feels terrible for what she did and tries to commit suicide? Or maybe the part at the end where she says the mere act of Touma saying he'd protect her had already saved her? I really have no idea what you think you're on about.
>She didn't want Touma specifically
She specifically put him through many of the same experiences that she had gone through because she hoped somewhere in the back of her head that he'd understand her and come to sympathize with her. She never pulled that on Ollerus or the like when she could have.

Personally I am more interested in the phases we didn't see where each girl ripped his heart out. No mention of it but we all know it had to of happened.

>They're a girl because, they have a bed?
her bed too clean and She keep shilling Accel

>Not keeping your bed clean
>Especially at least when you're about to take pictures of things on it
Just because AR isn't a filthy animal like you, means they're automatically a girl? Hell, the dirtiest beds I've seen are usually from girls, not guys, get out more.

Who the fuck is AR

nobody using trip anymore, unless her.

Gang of drunks: they believe anything under the name of raildex or kamachi falls to their jurisdiction on the Internet, also self proclaimed insiders.

AR is multiple people

Fire is something that removes Stiyl from a possible host. In terms of elements Shugal has connections to darkness; antimatter and ice.
Finally desert fox has a perfect record; it has never jobbed to anything. Coronzon jobbs even in original Thelema.
Mental torture. She can obliterate him and Stiyl knows it. Lola brought Stiyl to Index and played out a path for his cuckening, she also made him stick around Touma to add insult to injury. Forced 14 year old to be the torturer and behaves like an idiot in front of him.
Coronzon is a retard but also a demon, she did it for fun.

Attached: 1541865274865.png (898x716, 843K)

What's the context of that image?

How can Accelerator beat Mikoto taking into account that Current is not a Vector

What group should I use for Railgun and Railgun S?
My friend wants to see it and I haven't watched it in 4 years now.

Who was in the wrong?

Attached: frenda mugino.jpg (1217x829, 89K)

Nevermind downloaded tsundere and doki. They should be better than Coalgirls.

>locking fingers

Just skip the anime and read the novels.

Read the second half of the post.

Now that there was translations, tell me you life level zeroes. Was there a single mention of Kakine? If there wasn't, there is still another thing I can glisten from all of this.

Attached: Kakine_Teitoku_Railgun_manga.png (350x326, 57K)

Oh lord, the resemblance is so uncanny it might have even been intentional. I think I mentioned Touma in one of the double sext prophecies so it might have worked unintentionally

Attached: download.jpg (249x202, 15K)

Yes. Lolaleister kidnapped him off-screen so we wont be seeing him for a while.

Does the magic side of the story ever stop being worse than the science side?

Broke his neck on the fall

>Implying Mikoto can even beat Accel

Attached: 1446819189099.jpg (881x960, 41K)

Do we have several Kakine fags?
I thought OG one has quit.
>They had seen a few cases of an ability itself gaining independent thought, such as the glasses girl named Kazakiri Hyouka or the #2 Kakine Teitoku.
Thats it for Jobberine for that volume.

God,those delicious Muginos

Worst and Last Order beat off Accelerator constantly.

IT WORKED. IT FUCKING WORKED despite the wrong label Kamachi gave to Kakine. It should be #1
Fuck morality
I knew they would mention him, Touma's case is extremely similar to the psychology and situation of Kakine, and further solidifies my previous theory that Touma and Kakine share some sort of plot relationship. He's the anti-Touma

Attached: Kakine_Teitoku_NT6.jpg (285x500, 30K)

How does Mikoto feel about the fact that Accel indirectly violated every inch of her body via her clones? Even now, when they rub their bodies against him, it is essentially like Miokoto doing it herself because they are genetically the same person.

Attached: 43bb313fcd089bf6471da59e6337bc11 -1.jpg (410x1650, 548K)

Lazy shitposting is boring, user.

Mikoto cries herself to sleep every night when she realizes that she is an objectively worse character than a bunch of emotionless clones.

She gets upset about it sometimes, but forgets about it immediately once she muffdives on Misaki.

Who cares how she feels? She's abandoned the clones and doesn't give a shit about them outside using them for virtue signalling and victim points

Reminder that Mikoto can beat saint while riding junko’s rampage dress.

There are only three level 5s that can beat saints through their own powers, and Denki Kong isn't one of them.

Kamachi will never make touma fight such enemies head-on without asspulls interference.

AnonRaildex, do you have a high quality of this? "Dengeki Versus". Or something like that.

Attached: 24_035725.jpg (632x1024, 108K)

How does Academy City have a super powerful police army but at the same time they have rape gangs in literally every alley?

It's Hamazura. It's why he was able to survive for so long and why he has tendencies to attract crazy powerful bitches. He pretends to be harmless while working jobs befitting that of a janitor. He even got Lola/Choronzon lusting after him. The signs are all there.

>Mikoto can
No.

Just because something has a magnitude and a direction doesn't make it a vector. Electric current it's not a vector but rather an scalar, It doesn't follow the rules of vector addition.

>Aoki is working on a new Danmachi season but not on Accel.
Ahahahahaha.
What a joke.

Attached: EANF5wFVAAAK26g.jpg (576x1024, 79K)

Two words: Gary Stulerator

based.
Can't wait for Blitz Raid and Firebolt punch!

The logical thing would be to keep 2 flagship series. JC Staff, in their infinite wisdom, sunk 1 and decided to keep the other afloat. I hate being shafted like this

Attached: images (5).jpg (350x490, 18K)

Reminder to vote for the TRUE NUMBER ONE in the future Raildex arc, which will involve a civil war and political takeover from the tyranny of Accelerator and his infinite jealousy of being the #2

Attached: 1510029067516.jpg (500x500, 230K)

I CANT BELIEVE BELL PICKED UP ANIMATORS IN THE STUDIO

Hamazura is just such a modern Kamachi character that is comparable to Qwenthur and the like. Plenty of Kamachi fans like the dude and he's always the life of any scene he's in.

You'd have to ask the Mikoto, Touma, Accel fanatics about why they "hate" him. Because I'm not really sure they do; they're just very hostile in general. To aru probably being the only Kamachi series to have individual cults centred around most of its leading cast. Makes for a lot of shit flinging among the fans, with it being easy for shit thrown at Hamazura to stick just because there isn't going to be enough people to wipe it off.

I'll put it out there that I've always enjoyed his character.

It seems that Nagai specifically moved Railgun 3 to another time in order to get more quality animators and production companies.

Attached: 1563636513464.jpg (1000x977, 65K)

>flings shit at everyone
>but muh sunshine
low roll bait. Shiageluck does not approve.

Attached: Useful Mugino.jpg (765x624, 35K)

>How does Mikoto feel
Setting what happened during the experiment aside, what she does not know won't hurt her. That is why she does not even bother involving herself with their private lives.

How fucked is the network when a clone finally learns how to masturbate?

>Electric current it's not a vector
Electric current flows in a certain direction. The term "flow" itself implies it.

Weren't Misaki and Misaka fans at odds last month because of that SS3 chapter? I think we're at a point where I can say it's a matter of fact that there are really aggressive fans within this fanbase. They're in all the fanbases but they orbit the more popular characters as a result.

But then you're only proving my point by trying to clean up any shade I throw at Misaka fans and the like. Mind telling us what your favourite character is user?

>implying
If they did not remove 10032 despite rampant degeneracy there is no problem with that.
Misakachan.will is fine.

Attached: Right Arm btw.png (763x1200, 328K)

Touma and Mikoto fanatics are hostile. Misaki fanatics are getting there. Othinus fanatics are annoying but usually memeing. Accelerator's true fanbase is usually pretty relaxed BUT powerlevel retards often get lumped in with them. And shipping autism is slowly seeping in

It's just misamisatards. Pure fucking cancer.

>The nosebleeds are symbolism for taking its virginity
>The headaches are morning sickness

Also Part 3 is coming out in 2020 so it makes sense that Railgun does too, every anime release is accompained with a volume release

Holy...
Reminder. Shinobu fucks this goddess.

>Accelerator's true fanbase
>Not hostile
This HAS to be a bait.

Pretty sure its the Accelerator haters that are hostile. I mostly see his fanbase just enjoying him. Although I fully expect hostile shipping autism to grow thanks to 545

He drags every scene he is the focus of and his fights are really uninteresting to read after NT1

In general the Accel fanbase is pretty fucking terrible, though in Raildex threads they're mostly chill but kinda gay.

>very gay.
Fixed that for you.

Attached: Not Gay.jpg (868x1200, 119K)

10032 is not a degenerate and she was not lying. She was just testing if putting Touma's hands over her chest would cause her to feel anything sexual. The same thing happened when he saw her completely naked. She did not even care even a tiny bit. It does not give her the same feeling as when Accel saw LO naked or when LO is near Accel. 10032's experiment confirmed that they are not really romantically or sexually attracted to him in any way and Touma is simply a friend.

>Mikoto fanatics are hostile
In what way?

Where are you seeing terrible Accelerator fans? The autistic shitflinging comes mostly from waifufags. I agree that if Kamachi opens a romance war full stop, a good portion of his fanbase will become obnoxious but its not that level yet

Of course she would not feel anything. They can't process emotions like LO.

>gay as fuck

Fucking hell, how new are you?
You probably didn't see the shit-ton they've done to these threads in the previous years when their favourite boy was irrelevant in NT.

I was here. All I saw was people saying they wanted to see him

Mikotofags have been mostly chill for a long time though.

>All I saw was people saying they wanted to see him
In a horrible way though.

Pull out some examples.

What makes you think Mikotofags even care about Hamazura?

nice

Still waiting on examples. Or will I just have to assume you're either thin skinned and dislike Accelerator or just trying to stir shit.

Attached: 27544770_1589385544508085_8328035316659201166_n.jpg (680x960, 90K)

>it's another "biased fanbase judge gets everything wrong" episode

Every fanbase in that post had a flaw

MisaMisachads such as myself don't get involved in your measly shitflinging contests. I can rest assured and confident knowing that my ship is not only the best looking and most complementing in the series character wise, but also gets a constant stream of fansevice and love by the author himself. Basically, it's cute AND canon.

Examples? I CBA. Go to the archive by yourself and look at the books releases where he wasn't featured on.
Also, I don't hate Accel so fuck off.

How will Nagai pander to Misamisafags in Railgun 3?
Keep in mind that this is a direct request from Miki and they are at each other throats

A Vector being just magnitude + direction is a simplification. It also has to follow the rules of adding and multiplying vectors with each other.

Example of addition:
Force
1 Newton to the east
3 Newton to the west
5 Newton to the north
5 Newton to the south
Result 2 Newton to the west, two opposite vectors cancel each other

Electric current 4 ingoing cables unite in the same place to an outgoing cable.
1 amp from the east
3 amp from the west
5 amp from the north
5 amp from the south
Result 14 amp leave from the outgoing cable

Attached: 1549939148452.gif (298x224, 2.99M)

Mikoto princess carries her when Misaki is out of breath when they are sneaking

Not how it works

Wouldn't forcing level 5s to breed with eachother have made more sense for the level 6 goal instead of grinding low levels for experience points?

There is no real need to "pander" just adapt Daihasesai.
MisaMisa starts there.

Attached: Despair in the face of true power.png (900x1300, 863K)

But thats from Dream Ranker

Toumafags were ever only hostile to Accel, Mikotofags are barely ever hostile to anyone besides Misaki in a recent enough past and Othinusfags' "memeing" consists of endless damage control while shitting on other girls.

I just like the image.

He makes them more cuntish to each other so the transition is sweeter

>implying test tube babies that are genetically Mikoto and Accelerator's children don't exist

I'm sure Aleister would have preferred sex, but test tube works too

There's no point in doing that. You will accuse me of lying or twisting people words.
Go by yourself and read their post.

I don't even understand why some Toumafags were so hostile towards Accelerator

>why would you bother with that low tier trash when you can have Touma x Aleister abominations?
On the side note Accel x Mikoto fusion clone is a fun possibility. Yuriko light version.

Uh huh.

What would be its power?
>test tube might allow for faster growing if whoever Kihara in charge needs it to take out Accel now that the Rensa is done for

We will lurk here at M**i-office.. (but no promise)
>pic unrelated

Attached: DB_Crossing_Void.png (1920x1072, 3.97M)

>Toumafags were ever only hostile to Accel
>All of us
Wow. Hypocrisy at its finest

Good question.
I said before I don't think they really hate Hamazura, if anything it seems like some might dislike what Hamazura represents; which is a direction that firstly subtracts from Misakas focus that she never had, with OT15, OT19, NT1, NT12 and NT19 being rare books that don't feature Mikoto.

Secondly subverts the hardwork and earnest attitude Misaka has about her status and position in AC. Or at least the storylines and themes do, some just don't like to hear ideas that demote individual achievement in a series knee deep in naruto power creeping.

Putting it all out there Hamazura seems incredibly incompatible with the other fanbases, even when I'd argue he's the most compatible with the original OT1 thesis statement of a normal highschooler engaging and besting his supernatural peers. At least before the series became a supernatural back and fourth. All things considered Hamazura does a good job preserving what early OT had going with Touma before Touma literally starting transforming into a dragon.

But like I said, I don't know what is going through the heads of people who openly dislike Hamazura. Most complaints I've seen seemed to be about screen time (especially in the Index iii period) where many people just wanted to see more Accel/Mikoto and I guess that could be echoed in NT with my first point. Some people really just don't want to sit through Hamazura misadventures and will lay the claim that he drags when really he has the briefest small doses kind of presence out of all the protags.

Some kind of blend between Accelerator and Mikoto's I assume.

Yes, her hair looks very flattering

Because fuck Incelerator and his wannbe "look out people. Mr. edge here is going too kick ass and take names. You better shit your pants and run away"

why Mikoto on center?

>look out people. Mr. edge here is going too kick ass and take names. You better shit your pants and run away
This describes Touma way better nowadays.

>incel
He has more pussy than you

She eclipses everyone there in popularity.

She isnt called Dengeki Hime for no reason

>expecting a Toumafag THAT dumb to understand this

>Kirito

It's mostly cause hamazura is a massive idiot that when people try too explain shit too him he straight up falls asleep on them. In addition he oftentimes wonders what's going on even though people have tried explaining but he literally would rather sleep. He's not just an idiot, he is actively retarded.

>shitddit spacing newfag bait
>”a series knee deep in naruto power creeping”
>wanking about fags and not about the show or girls
Off thyself with a rusted saw.

Attached: 1541289869736.jpg (299x234, 22K)

>Touma
>Edgy
Normal high school boys are not edgy.

Mikoto is more popular than Kirito among LN readers.

LN readers dont matter when animeonlies bastly overshadow her

Yep, that Dengeki versus look like!

Literally Misaka is Dengeki queen

What occult is ungrund related to?

What is the point of pussy if you are gay?

Attached: 56485494033020020.jpg (736x688, 78K)

How much better would the series be if it was revealed that Accelerator was just a very flat girl the entire time?

Yeah, about that.
>“Something must be done.”
>While watched over by the god of war, magic, and deception, Kamijou Touma – the kind of ordinary high school boy you can find anywhere – looked up to the moon and declared war.
>Just like a sinister dragon raising its head and roaring into the heavens.
>“And it has to be me that does it.”
>“To hell with him!! I don’t give a crap! None of that matters to the me sitting right here!! I don’t need a good reason! The second I see his face, I’m punching it into a bloody pulp!"
>“I’ll kill you!! You and only you!!!!!”
>Proceeds to deliver an extremely brutal kill in cold blood.
Touma is all in on that rape train.

Attached: Murderhobo Touma.jpg (400x565, 162K)

Mikoto pays the bills, user. Pay no heed to any raildexkek who tell you otherwise

Attached: 423.jpg (1920x1080, 718K)

>flashing her crotch
what a fucking slut

When will Nagai make a Railgun movie?

Still living in denial I see #2

that her style user, dirty boi boxer short

Reminder that Kamachi forgot about Floris for the newly upgraded version Birdway

If Aleister is gonna lay down will he change her name/give himself an alias? what name will she use?

Attached: ACCELE-RATOR.jpg (1080x1432, 124K)

Only when he snaps and goes full batshit, user. A few managed to make him angry Izzard(Dummy Izzard), Skybus terrorist, Kamisato, Othinus and IT.
But calling him edge lord or edgy like pre-WWIII Accel, Kaneki and Alucard is simply wrong.

>Accele Rator
Is that his real name?

Is Railgun (ability observing the user) an extremely edgy Mikoto?

>inb4 series 3 is just sentient representations of the main characters' abilities
>red and orange Touma
>Accelerator vs Accelerator
>Railgun vs Misaka

Will Dion wear a cute habit?

That habit was only cute because Lola was inside of it.
It will look like a bag on Dion, unless she makes herself a fancy one.

Attached: 1552394790169.png (1079x1663, 1.2M)

YES JUNKO MAKE THEM KISS

English official AB vol.2 now on all Walmart for 13 buck

Attached: Se7enSea A Certain Scientific Railgun Astral Buddy English offcial translation.jpg (680x459, 89K)

>GOD SAVE THE QUEEN
Kek.

Attached: Misaki vi Britannia.jpg (443x768, 75K)

[Spoiler]Misfortune Shiage vs Luck[/spoiler]

Based

Attached: 1563238405231.jpg (1006x1200, 166K)

Btw
AB vol.3 (raw) will release in 32 hours

Attached: AB2 English official translation.png (960x683, 957K)

>[Spoiler]

Attached: 5748483949303.gif (400x180, 447K)

This is what happens when you dare to put "Missfortune". And his majesty “End of Century Emperor” in one sentence.

Attached: 1552879460025.jpg (500x550, 73K)

>God save the Queen
That has to be on purpose.

>when Misaki is the first one to defeat her evil self in Astral Buddy
Is it time for Misaki to shine in series 3?

Oh for fuck sake, I bottled it.

>Seven Sea
HOLY SHIT AR!
HOLY FUCKIN SHIT LOOK!!

Attached: D-au_wNXsAAsPJq.jpg (680x440, 94K)

>Im a shadow the true self
youtube.com/watch?v=IORp_o7bnvM

>Bongs
How much more cucked can you get?

He's got a point, you know the series has made a bit of a departure when the protag has a rematch against his first opponent but the protag is now a super speed dragon furry of somekind.

What does eating Saint Shitposter even do

>when the protag has a rematch against his first opponent
So you don’t read the LN.
Stop proving me right and go read something instead of sucking faggot dicks.

Attached: 1552448405312.jpg (350x427, 46K)

>normal highschooler engaging and besting his supernatural peers
I have a hard time pretending anything about Touma as normal when the narration said he could kill a god.

Touma was exactly the same in both fights against Pendex though.

>that shade
This is red and no one can tell me otherwise

It was cool to see how much better at this shit he was than original Touma. The guy had basically no blood left, replaced saint and Innoncentius back up with a mild AAA distraction, was facing two countermeasures against him , and he still aced it.

We already know it's red in Chuuya's version, he colored it

>Last time he had help from the magic side (Stiyl and Kanzaki)
>Now he has help from the science side (Mikoto and the AAA)
kino

Proving what right? I'm not really into your discussion but it seems like you haven't said much short of calling another user a redditor and claiming I don't read the books.

Like c'mon, enough with the elitist bs. Take your cancer somewhere else.

Bitch the rematch h barely had any any of super speed dragon left inside him when he killed his ability, read the books before before spewing shit from second-hand information. It’s not that that you’re a secondary or not, it’s the fact that you have misinformation that people don’t take you seriously.

I once remember Accelfags, but only animeonlies, were rather hostile and wanted Touma to be replaced by a true charismatic character. But that’s all I can say in this. That’s pretty mild from the real venomous people in Accel’s fanbase, but only a minority.

Will will turn his dick off if that happens

To add, they said that Accel was a true represenatation of a realistic human character while Touma was nothing but fairytale morality in his view of only thinking about saving everyone and how unrealistic it was. I don’t think someone like that understood either character.

>test tube babies
Saiai is Mikoto & Accel's genetic test tube baby. I'm not sure who is Umidori's genetic mother though.

Attached: __accelerator_kinuhata_saiai_and_kuroyoru_umidori_to_aru_majutsu_no_index_and_to_aru_majutsu_no_inde (600x864, 112K)

>>>

Attached: ss+(2019-07-23+at+09.08.21).jpg (727x618, 237K)

>a wise doctor
>HC bullshitted about being Bennet because Bennet is literally so far beneath him that he doesn't even know of his existence

I just want to remind you something about that fucking frog.
>And just as Villian clenched her teeth over that, she heard an odd sound like a sharp wire slicing through the air.
>But this did not come from Kanzaki Kaori.
>For one thing, this was not the sound of metal wires.
>The material spreading out and reflecting the sunlight was the silk thread designed to prevent rejection when sewing someone up. There was a curved hook at the end, but it lacked the barb of a fishing hook. This too was a medical tool.
>It all happened in the blink of an eye.
>It was a veritable storm of salvation.
>“Well, that should about do it.”
Heaven "Who is Bennet? What is magic?" Canceller.

Attached: Yes i lost it, thank you.jpg (800x600, 117K)

>Kamachi plays CKII
Basado

>Heaven "Christian Rosenkreuz" Canceller

>Christian Rosenkreuz was supposedly a reincarnation of someone from Jesus's crew
>Heaven Canceller
>magical memory

Attached: 1511623382348.png (422x422, 149K)

Does heaven canceller have his way with Kiyama and nurses?

>Christian Rosenkreuz is seen to have been Lazarus/St. John in his previous life, the Beloved Disciple whom the Christ had "raised from the dead" and who would remain active until the Lord's return.

>Lucifer and Beelzebub suddenly mentioned too
>Michael's power got wanked again
If part 3 is titled Revelations, I guess it's happening

>Kuroneko representing Oreimo and not Kirino
Hah, they sure know their audience.

>blonde loli Jesus and all the apostles
My body is ready

It just so happened that AC turned to developing ability users in the hopes of reaching a status of understanding god without losing their human shells and SYSTEM. All to develop or reacting to Touma’s thelema. His ability The One Who Purifies And Slays Demons that distort quantum physics.

Attached: 0385E31B-BB97-4A8F-8C94-27EFB0F8DFAC.jpg (1125x998, 446K)

>Implying
Why would he go for low tier nurses when he fucks Death at least twice a day.

Attached: 53452345.jpg (225x350, 25K)

>Touma has been getting NTRd by a fat bald old man this whole time

She's thinking of Touma the entire time.

I would love it to be called Revelation/Reverse

>implying Touma is mortal

Attached: 1563190668040.jpg (699x1199, 123K)

>Aleister's life ruined by Aiwass and Anna
>their boss is the one that saved him

Attached: 1489847526229.png (300x263, 56K)

But revelations is a part of NT chronology. I could see Kamachi going with Apocrypha or the book of mormon

The image is 404 for me. Wat do? I must see the now kiss image.

>book of mormon
But the novel said there is no magic traditions in USA. Not even ayy lmao magic from the scientologists

Get off mobile

I was expecting Book of the Law but it seems like Christianity/Rosen is a bigger theme coming up. Did the Rosicrucians make any grimoires?

Its a PC.

Attached: accelerator family.png (758x650, 743K)

Apparently posting an image of my own unfucked it.

There's still one nickname for Aiwass we don't know the reasoning behind still
>The true person who holds the secrets to modern western magic organizations

That's why I think Apocrypha is a better fit since it's a post organized church cultic mysticism

Fate probably ruined the chances of him naming it that

No. She must wear something incredibly tacky and out of place if only to give Birdway another brain hemorrhage over how she ended up as the archbishop.

Isn't it because he taught to aleister, which then spawned everybody else?

Totally forgot about that one. Fair enough

I don't think Aleister based the work kit off the book of the law, because the rest of the golden dawn thought it was gibberish

Reminder that because of a certain Ayylmao Anna thinks that Aleister is ded and Coronzon got SoGeBu’d.
Chain backstab combo counter is rising.
>every novel tries to prove that Ayylmao is weak as shit
>Smug light bulb stays smug

Attached: What comes in comes out.jpg (512x341, 28K)

>what comes in comes out
Like my dick.

>let names stand as they are, and to proclaim simply that AIWAZ, the solar-phallic-hermetic ‘Lucifer,’ is His own Holy Guardian Angel, and ‘The Devil’ SATAN or HADIT, the Supreme Soul behind RA-HOOR-KHUIT the Sun, the Lord of our particular unit of the Starry Universe. This serpent, SATAN, is not the enemy of Man, but He who made Gods of our race, knowing Good and Evil; He bade ‘Know Thyself!’ and taught Initiation. He is ‘the Devil’ of the Book of Thoth, and His emblem is BAPHOMET, the Androgyne who is the hieroglyph of arcane perfection

>solar-phallic-hermetic
pretty good description

>Aiwass had no wings despite being an angel
>yfw Kamachi pulls since when were you under the impression I wasn't a fallen angel

#1 literally #3's Kryptonite

Attached: to aru toaru misaka accelerator level 5 chests.jpg (500x611, 169K)

Not that guy, but they don't have to do shit since misamisa is already built in. Just let it flow naturally.

Attached: toaru railgun misaki misaka tsundere sisters.png (813x1200, 258K)

She's not Denki Kong for no reason.

Absolute state of trashdex

>muh mathematical definition of vector
You do know that if we go by that one, Accelerator's power is infinitely more bullshit, right?

>replies prove his point

>current
>not vector
It's made by ions, he can control their movements

Infinitely better, Toaru would become True Literature

Attached: 67012440238911.jpg (537x758, 97K)

Attached: fdaxovpvpDI.jpg (800x564, 125K)

MISAKA WA MISAKA WA

Attached: 75886611_p0.jpg (1850x2304, 3.36M)

Attached: 75888674_p0.jpg (1000x1000, 655K)

Attached: science.jpg (2748x2029, 870K)

Are Accelerator's legs animated with fucking CG during the first few seconds of the Ending?
His top half looks drawn and its so weird.

Thats Mikoto and Accel

>property of Misaka Mikoto

Attached: 21205205_p0.jpg (784x838, 441K)

The hair ornament is on the wrong side but it is not Mikoto.
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=27851857

>selfcest instead of homicide
Would Touma give Accel a kitchen knife?

Attached: 1554738718146.jpg (600x450, 102K)

Wtf is going on with Kakine, Mugino and Takitsubo?

The more of it I see, the more MisaMisa needs to happen

Attached: b27b77df9373286afd3ceecb2c2ad3fs.jpg (1200x1200, 623K)

This will never happen. Accelerator hates himself too much.

>Vector control or something goes batshit and they have to fight it
>abilities are people too!
>didn't you stab-
>fuck that guy

Too bad Misaki can't get over the dragon cock for it to happen.

Sup faggots, havent been here for a while, anything new? Or are you still responding to shitposters?

He'd instruct Accel how to really properly cook a meal.
>First, boil it in hot water
>Second, you want to make it as flat as possible. Use the nearest pan and slam it to the best of your ability
>Then you make sure to steam it well. Put it in water and put an electronic device inside
>then you can cut it apart with a normal kitchen knife you find anywhere. Usually I like to shove down crystal shards before I do this, but you don't need to follow that step.

Attached: 93.png (74x29, 5K)

KamiKuro in part 3!

consensual procreation with aleistan

My guess is that Kakine is after a girl he likes (hearts on head) and Mugino does not want him going after other girls so she is chasing him.

Attached: __kakine_teitoku_and_mugino_shizuri_to_aru_majutsu_no_index_drawn_by_jack_barro__sample-572e14612363 (850x944, 234K)

More like your mom in an oven!

Isnt this just that Mikoto Accel image but with the jobbers instead?

Attached: 1559514618387.gif (360x697, 457K)

Good ol Mugino trying to incinerate him into oblivion and Kekine being obsessed with Accelerator. The romance potential here is wide.

Come to think of it, what's Muginos endgame? She will never make process with Hamazura as long as druggie bunny is alive

Poor Hamazura. He legitimately has a harem that doesn't mind if he had already hooked up with Takitsubo but the fandom just keeps taking them away and pair them up with other people.

Is anything confirmed about when the new series begin?

Attached: NTIndexv22Rquite_the_bar_story_.jpg (845x1200, 598K)

Attached: 025.jpg (3500x2400, 3.32M)

Hamazura will achieve a harem end and surpass kamisato

Attached: 1543714500552.jpg (518x438, 31K)

Railgun will probably be delayed to winter 2020, so earliest would be spring 2020 if you want another rushed mess

Attached: 026.jpg (3500x2000, 1.94M)

It's not a bad coloring, it's just disgusting too look at.

She decided that everyone is going to share Hamazura instead. Remember, the girls are actually insane. They don't behave like how a normal love interest should act.

Attached: 027.jpg (3500x2300, 3.18M)

How can some household item slay a fucking dragon?

Attached: 028.jpg (2400x3600, 2.64M)

Based Junko, she is the true will of the Raildex fanbase.

Is this a fanpage or is it from Astral Buddy? I don't recall ever seeing it before

Its from Railgun SS3

It is a well-known fact that common things you can find anywhere are the strongest things in Raildex.

Kamisato whores were pretty retarded though but they still weren't as passive as the Hamazura harem. But yeah, I think Saiai did mention something like that in early NT so they might actually belive that Takitsubo is their equal

Knife was but a coup de grace.
Induction frying pan and fist filled with crystal shards did most of the damage.

Attached: 1562776740562.png (578x746, 402K)

well that and Kamachi doesn't spend effort on developing romantic interest/comedy for non mcs so rip other options. I think Silvia and Ollerus were the last side tease we had aside from Acqua and third princess.

Attached: 118671.jpg (225x350, 43K)

The people in ITEM really do care about each other and they aren't blind. They all clearly see how Hamazura had been an absolute positive influence in their lives. Takitsubo might not like it but she knows she can't always keep him to herself.

>aside from Acqua and third princess.
That was true right up until the latest volume at how IT/dragon almost played the princess/dragon slayer/dragon love triangle card.

Why is she forcing 2 girls to kiss?

They are tsundere for each other and she is fed up with ther bullshit

Junko's motivation is so that Misaki ends up with Mikoto

Do you think she knows about Misaki's past with Touma?

>Mikoto and Index
Thank you kamisatofag.

Junko wants them to stop fighting, but she is too pure to notice she is making them kiss instead

>Some people really just don't want to sit through Hamazura misadventures and will lay the claim that he drags when really he has the briefest small doses kind of presence out of all the protags
Wasn't Hamazura #3 in screentime in NT

Jobkoto.

Floris and Birdway were introduced in the same novel.

Everyone is a Toumafag these days, you can't talk about "Toumafags", they have too much of the whole thread in it.
Mikotofags seem mostly dead nowadays, they do have dedicated shitposters agaisnt them and dedicated posters who never get any replies on [current year]. The most hostile you ever see them is when they try to reclaim their lands from the never ending forces of /u/.
Misakifags just like her assets and are 80% either shitposters or delusional.
Othinusfags are just Toumafags at this point who want to see him wreck shit. All of them have gone through the 5 stages of grief and accepted that she will die for his development, but weirdly enough, she's still alive.
Most of Accelfags never evolved from being animeonlies, yes powerlevelfags are part of you, don't try to deny it, and if you really don't think they're not cancerous then you were certainly not here for all the novels that Accel didn't appear in. Just like Touma, most of the fanbase seems to like the guy.

Birdway didnt had a design until OT18

My impression was he had already started falling out of the dragon form by then and was just a winged Touma

Impressive, only one of these is correct.

IT is a dragon in human skin.
ET is human in dragon skin.
C’mon user.

Who is hitting on Saiai?

Awaki

Here's your science side final boss, bro.

Attached: hegel.jpg (976x976, 130K)

That has nothing at all to do with my post.

Because Saiai looks like a shota?
She should hit on Mikoto too.

This reminds me that Saiai and Accelerator have never interacted.

Who is this green bitch and why is she copying shorts waifu?

Attached: Untitled.png (1214x691, 1.38M)

Here's your magic side final boss, bro.

Attached: Zadkiel.jpg (800x600, 121K)

Mikoto is a big boy not a little boy.

Attached: spreanda.png (2560x1440, 2.76M)

Might be interesting. DNA experiments involving him tend to be a sore spot with him though. I recall Yomikawa getting early brownie points with Accel by mentioning that she raided at least one facility involved in the shit.

Attached: spreanda2.png (2560x1440, 2.76M)

No, bro, that's the decoy, here's the real final boss.

Attached: Johann_von_Schönenberg.gif (220x287, 75K)

Feeling the urge to play 1648.

I was here for when Accelerator wasn't in the novels. All I remember is them saying they want him to appear. I haven't seen any proof of this supposed "bad behavior" while he wasn't in the novels. And if you think there is no difference between the type of people who were praising Accelerator his NT21 speech, his fight with Elizard, or how he handled the Board of Directors, and the type of people who spam his face and power in powerlevel threads without bothering to actually care about his character outside that, and don't understand why the types who DO read the novels are care about his character outside his powers might call the powerlevel, barely anime only idiots "not true Accelerator fans", then the cancer here might just be you.

You clearly closed your eyes for all the Clonoth discussion and Accelfags trying to push how he can solo magic gods or more.

>Accelfags
Just like all those "orsolafags" that were saying she won and every other girl should go home crying in NT20, right user?

Attached: 1487733272749.jpg (547x844, 75K)

Don't deny your kind, you are among them.

>jumping in on meme shitposting makes you a legitimate fan of the character you're shitposting about

Do you think every single person who posted "Misaki did nothing wrong" were actual Misakifags? Or every single person who posts "Misaka can beat Saints" is a legitimate Mikotofag?

Not saying that that everything is a falseflag or meme joke, but come on.

And I know for a fact not every novel reading Accelfag jumped on that meme train

I'm not an Accelfag, I'm just pointing out you're either new or a moron. Possibly both.

Attached: 1554502958703.png (1376x1080, 1.89M)

You're delusional if you seriously believe that Accelfags don't enjoy powerlevelfagging more than any other.
Liking the character for what he does and for his powerlevel are not mutually exclusive.

Dodging the point isn't going to make it go away user.

Attached: 1554482392744.png (2190x1500, 417K)

I'm not dodging anything, Powerlevelfags are part of Accelfags, let it be know.

user. Do you not realize that if you ACTUALLY give a damn about the character and read about his motivations and personality, you'll find out that he doesn't really give a shit about his power, and probably wouldn't mind never having it? So no, an honest to goodness Accelfag that has read the novels and really cares about the character isn't gonna drool over powerlevels. Leave that to the morons who latch onto him from memes.

>character doesn't care about his power
>so REAL fans must not care either!
user, I

Sure you're not cupcake.

Attached: 1510028574974.jpg (968x835, 511K)

Yes, real fans that care about the character and want to see development and/or a happy end for him aren't gonna be drooling over powerlevels.

Don't be like that, accept the powerlevelfags, they're your friends.

Attached: Bully the catty.jpg (948x827, 90K)

Just as soon as you accept the shitposting shipperfags are part of the Orsola fanbase

Attached: 1552062169507.jpg (564x495, 66K)

Powerlevelfag here, I enjoy discussing (drooling) about powerlevels and I also enjoy Accel as a character.
I exist.

Attached: 1484116974097.png (477x600, 432K)

Sure you do buttercup

Come on friend, do you really cannot see the difference between texts of discussion about Clonoth and powerlevels and single line shitposts?
I'm sure you can do it.

Stop the dolphin abuse.

Attached: 95689357635567.jpg (362x512, 34K)

Come on friend, do you really cannot see the similarity between texts of discussion about Clonoth and powerlevels and single line shitposts?
I'm sure you can do it.

You may not like it, but powerlevelfags are your neighbors, come on, go outside, knock on their door and shake their hands!

As far as actual malice, aggressiveness, and hostility, does anyone remember that one guy who kept screeching and screeching about how Accelerator and Mugino needed to die? He'd get so angry at the slightest mention of either Mugino or Accelerator.

Didn't he just change that to Othinus?

I expected him to resurge during Mugino's scenes in the anime, as he was around well before the anime aired, but he didn't

No, I haven't seen anyone with the exact same autism using Othinus's name. This guy seemed 100% serious, and would burn threads with his autistic screeching. There's no way you could dismiss this as playful or not-serious shitposting. This guy legitimately sounded like he could not contain his rage that Mugino and Accelerator were still alive. If it he was super serious, maybe he quit the series or had a heart attack or something

Why would someone draw Saiai wearing THAT? Also, god damn, Mugino lookin hella good

He also didn't resurge during Accelerator getting becoming Board Chairman, and also didn't say anything about Mugino leaving Academy City (and therefore potentially the story then, but she's confirmed back already). Maybe he really was just an angry person and either ragequit this series or life in general. Being that angry isn't good for your heart

The Mugino seether was one of a kind. Not sure why someone would even dedicate that much time to shit on a character that rarely ever appears.

Ahem.

MP.

Kamachi himself is a powerlevelfag, there's no sense in disassociating yourselves from it

And yet aside from Touma, Accel, and Kakine, very few characters actually "level up".
It does fall into the usual DBZ trap of introducing insanely powerful enemies for the sake of challenging the MC who theoretically should not have a way to win but does anyway.

>Touma
>win

Mikoto leveled up

Touma never levels up, he's not keeping the dragon form because it covered him, not came from inside. IB will lock it away once more

Attached: 3328382F-6BAA-450C-BD39-BDA90A13B0CA.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

>Accelfags trying to push how he can solo magic gods or more
Genuinely though, one of the power-level Accelfags before couple days ago insisted that Accel can equally fight Full powered serious Magic god and unironically denied Kamachi and the book that Nep helped him/or not being too serious to go for the kill AND the fight ended up on stalemate.

Attached: 02349023000.png (354x346, 21K)

Touma never got any "Level up" even though he desperately needed it to be fair.

Speaking of the shell, IB didn't seem to work on the blue arm that came out of him. I doubt it'd happen any time soon (and honestly the next time his arm comes off all hell will probably literally break loose), but he could theoretically trick it into becoming a claw.

IB doesn't seem to come back to his body automatically anymore without him wishing for it though, so maybe he'll limb exploder himself 15 novels in the future and Dragon'd the next antagonist.

It was stuck between two Toumas. Assuming the swarm doesn't take direct control, if he designates the freaky arm as "Kamijou Touma's right arm" it should settle in. Of course he'd have to deal with having a techno color muscle arm and whatever other shit IB let's happen to him.

I'm talking about NT22 when his arm didn't come immediately back.

Attached: kamijoutouma.jpg (330x188, 16K)

That was explained through freezing it, because that works for reasons. Of course that could be a smokescreen.

I guess it makes sense if it's sentient

IB-chan will have a long conversation with Touma about all the things he had used his right arm for.
And it’s not going to be merry.

Attached: 1541461391736.png (170x236, 17K)

>Could you at least start jacking off with your left hand for god's sake

Some interesting theories so far:

>Yuuitsu and Kakine "fuse" (likely Kakine using her dead body to get information)
>Male Coronzon/Shugal appearing
>More IT's appearing from the eggs
>Other people, namely espers, needing to fight sentient versions of their abilities

Are you liking any of these for part 3? Do you have any ideas of your own?

>Could you at least start jacking off
Fixed that for you.

Attached: Go to vacation in Bongland they said. It’s going to be fun they said..jpg (811x654, 61K)

The left is for edging, the right is for finishing.

I can’t believe Touma is a dragon slayer now
When will we see a cute dragon girl

Dion and Aneri working together to give Hamazura a power up.

I just want more suffering. Index is peak kino when someone is suffering.

The second one stands out as having the most inherent potential, which is why it is the least likely. Kekine/Uniquka is the worst, the fusion would be worse than it’s parts, which are already scrapping the barrel.

>Maybe Shoggoth observed Yuiitsu and thats how she comes back, somehow Yuiitsu knew this
>I doubt Shugal will appear since it would have been namedropped by now
>we dont know what the fuck was up with the eggs so anything is possible
>This is most likely, since he referenced Kakine, maybe we will learn that Will is observing the entire network in Part 3

GRS being relevant with Lucifer/Beelzebub. Maybe Terra was already expecting something with them, hence IT's speculation

Well, we know for sure that Academy City's getting closed in on by someone. Aleister said "a person has appeared" and then used "they"; I am uncertain as to whether it's just keeping the gender ambiguous so we won't be able to be sure of anything, or it's implying that this person is bringing or intending to make allies

Even if Accelerator does an excellent job of restoring chaos within the city, it wouldn't be too hard to convince other world leaders that the place is bad and needs to saved. America factually would be super easy to rile up at "hey kids are getting hurt in AC", but Kamachi may decide to play down that part. But any country may work. Germany hasn't appeared. France hasn't done much. We don't know much about Canada and Australia, but I assume England would auto-side with AC

Considering Yuiitsu memed Kamisato's harem I wouldn't be surprised if at the very least her influence returns. If she's not dead I don't see what her motivation could be, though, since Noukan is fine.

Wasn't Aleister just talking about Anna and Aiwass?

These are cool, who's the artist?

The Rosicrucians as a whole. Until Kamachi fully clarifies how it works in Raildex, essentially they went "deeper" into the abyss than him, and came out different. I suppose in that case there's quite a good reason for him and Coronzon to be kept alive now

Thats possible and even the most likely, yes. But we can't exactly discount the possibility there may be someone other than Anna

Madame Horos said the Rosen were active to this day, so I'm pretty sure she's not the only one

It's your headcanon that Neph was holding back, the actual text suggests otherwise but keep living with your delusions.

Horos is also literally a con artist, so I'm not sure why so many of you take her words as gospel

Magic gods will be powercrept in part 3, it's obvious when Coronzon said they only stopped halfway up the mountain

She was a con artist that took the body of the strongest character in the series. That doesn't just accidentally happen

Denial.

Not unless she got lucky like Hamazura. He shouldn't even have been alive to meet either Aneri or Dion but he is

Espers being above Magic Gods soon

>bait this late into the thread
She was holding back but she also wasn’t intentionally helping Accelerator, the one person she was hostile to. Though the one holding back there might’ve been the author, since wings weren’t seen before the platinum shift and Nephthys only matched abilities with the electrode, not Vector Control itself.

Anna said she did it because she was bored. Also, you seem to be entirely forgetting what the CON part of con artist means.

If you think about it Aneri without armor is a "Touma mode" enabled for Hamazura which already is a sufficient power up.
Dion with a phone can act as Index - explaining magic shit from afar. If Dion can somehow grimore her way out of the phone, or do long range casting she is a power up.

What if Kamachi introduces a Magic God whos a member of the Rosicrucians who has gone even further up the mountain likely reaching the top

It'd probably be considered something different from a magic god.

>Terra wasnt a rosicrucian
Fucking fake spoilers

She can use the church's tactical nuke spells. Hamazura has the best third of the UK backing him now.

This may very well be what he does. What if that magic god is from whatever religion the area that's now called Germany had before Christianity, OR the real Jesus

What about Saten?

They'll be called something else. Anna isn't even human it seems

Christians hated witchcraft user

Last time we saw her she was lynching people.

All of UK is backing the 3 Heroes now. I don't think Kamachi was shitting on them as much as all the shitposting has said. If anything, he's set them up as extremely important allies. In retrospect, the arc was less "lol FUCK England" and more "well, they've just made lasting friendships with everyone important"

Either England steps up as Best Ally, or dies a hero

Well there's probably not much left to do there now, better to set them up as a strong ally than throw them into the cuckshed never to be seen again. I do wonder if this means we're nearing the end of the geopolitics though

>keep living with your delusions
The irony powerlevelkek

Attached: 58684859394939.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Not really, ritual cannibalism and necromancy are at the core of their religion and most of their beliefs come from paganism.

>Not really
Try reading the thing before commenting on it

It depends on what Kamachi wants to do. He could easily go the route of "Accelerator actually met with World Leaders off screen and there's gonna be no "but think of the children" attacks on AC from the outside, and choose to have Accelerator's struggle be more a personal one.

He could also have plenty more geopolitical problems and have Accelerator struggle with something less personal.

>All of UK is backing the 3 Heroes now.
Touma – Queen still wants to use him despite that dickslap mark left on her forehead.
Accel – Diplomatic relations, AC fucked Bongland and Accel slammed Elizards guts pursuing a great cause of SoGeBu.
Hamazura – Bongland’s archbishop is his dicksleave
Only Shiageluck has the actual "backing" part and only because of Dion. Others will be used and discarded as Elizard sees fit. One dickslap was not enough.
At least until Rimea becomes the next Queen.

Attached: 1563430360301.jpg (1394x1540, 152K)

Snitches get stitches

It goes without saying. MG is just humans trying to play the gods. Coronzon has already said that they need to fuck off. And even being in the surface world she did not care about them at all.

Attached: 1563198333539.jpg (1920x1080, 457K)

I kinda expect Kihara stuff for Accel, or even the return of science guardian. Accel is obviously on AC's side but at this point he'd probably go against someone like Noukan if Noukan still wanted to continue with eradicating magic.

I really doubt Kamachi can hype up someone like he did with Aleister or Coronzon, and Anna is already jobbing

Considering how handwaved most of the tensions between countries are I can't see Kamachi suddenly going Civ IV on Accelerator out of nowhere.

Isn't the fat knight Accel befriended a big shot?

Earpussy.

Shit, now I have to fap to Mikoto again

What the fuck, I can't unsee it now

Christian? Anna is almost clearly not the big bad. It's almost painfully obvious Aiwass/potentially other secret chiefs are waiting for a chance to backstab her. There's no way they're okay with being used as credit cards by her

Not bigger than the Queen he punched.
Also he is AC leader, anyone smaller than royal family is a waste of effort.

This years raildex stream will have to happen during the fall. I was thinking during the week of fall fes or thanksgiving/Christmas

Yeah he isn't royal family tier but he was the one ordering divine mixtures on NT20.

Fall fest for sure

Leading up to fall fes maybe? Miki said 15th anni will have announcements there

>Who is Aiwass

Yeah, I'm thinking Accelerator's struggle will come from something within AC, as opposed to outside it. It's not like Kamachi can't have "a Kihara convinces [country on the outside] to raid AC to "save children" but really as a distraction while Kihara does something more targeted to Accelerator personally"