Enjoying a Manga

>enjoying a Manga
>Something happens that rubs me the wrong way
>I start walking in circles while listening to music while Cringing(actual cringing)
>I drop the manga after that because that scene bothered me so much
>Literally can't see it referenced on Yea Forums without feeling upset
Why does this always happen to me?

Attached: 1563914615656.jpg (894x720, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fairytail.fandom.com/wiki/Pleasure
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What was the scene? what happend that it bothered you so much?

I am also curious.

You cant leave a nigga hanging like that. I promise I wont laugh

Fairy Tail
The moment where a lot of characters are revealed to be non virgin

sorry user

OH SHI-

Attached: p07h5sf7.jpg (720x405, 45K)

>Watch anime
>Happy scene, everyone smiling and having fun
>Pause
>Punch the table in anger and go for a walk

What's wrong with me?

Because you're autistic

Attached: 1522892667943.png (424x598, 246K)

Just promise me you won't burn anything down, ok?

You both have invested too much of yourselves into fictional worlds. If you're not careful this world will no longer have any relevance to you, and you will no longer have a reason to be in it.

I feel you

You didn't drop it before that? I mean, it was a humongous piece of crap.

Actual autism.

thats it? why?

Attached: aaaaah no wait.gif (245x270, 975K)

>watch romance anime
>have urges to slit the throat of the main characters

subscribe to pewdiepie

>watch romance anime
>have urges to slit my own the throat

>watch throat anime
>have urges to slit my own the romance

Your watching too many anime with people being overtly happy. If you keep watching that you'll end up with unrealistic expectations for how your own life will be and your then feeling resentful of the characters happiness. Watch some anime where the characters are miserable to level out.

Remove the "the" near the end the sentence you illiterate faggots

Fucking purity fags are the worst.

why

Literally me with Tsubame being a whore. I thought I was being retarded when that made me drop Kaguya but at least I'm not alone

Wait, when? Now you have my attention.

Could someone answer OP's question? I would like to know myself

Attached: heeeeyyyy.png (489x563, 323K)

wait is there a specific chapter that just outs every character as used goods? that sounds funny as fuck to me.

I don't remember one but its been a long time since I read Fairy Tail. Maybe its the fact some of the characters have kids?

Purity is the best, if you want to read about worn out wores who won't live past 35 boot up tiktok or instagram.

There was a 7-year timeskip where a lot of supporting characters actually moved on with their lives while the main cast were trapped in time, unchanged.

I'm guessing that's what OP is referring to.

The fact they try to couple everyone up with a love interest probably annoys OP too. Kinda rare for a shounen to do that.

Autism. For real.

Are there really people that get upset when something they consider unusual for the genre happens in media they consume?

>he doesn't know

Attached: 4d6bf6a769385d0a5bc8dfb83bcc2c869c663edb_hq.jpg (608x1024, 62K)

So this is the power of the orgasm magic...

lel
I see your point, but forcing your opponents to orgasm through magic doesn't steal their virginity.

Based, making purityfags seethe must feel great

>reading fairy tail
thats where you went wrong

The magic only affect the non virgins

You're late. We actually managed to have a conversation first for once.

I looked into it because I'm legitimately curious now.

fairytail.fandom.com/wiki/Pleasure

"It also appears that Pleasure can be directed on a small group of people (even if they don't meet the requirements), and overload them with pleasure regardless. This type of maneuver takes the appearance of tentacles that grab the targets, but the tangible nature of this kind of attack also means that the tentacles can be severed, thus allowing those attacked to be freed."

So the question is who got the tentacle treatment and who didn't?

Attached: DHwQ4yeUwAARzZi.jpg (814x954, 110K)

Dropping Fairy Tail isn't a bad thing

But Kaguya is such a GOAT manga, it's painful but you can't drop it. You know it.

I guess? I for one welcome genre defying stuff.

Shit really? I don't think I'm autistic but I do have many symptoms

Attached: 1554783292290.jpg (480x560, 25K)

Ah yes. I remember this chapter now. Was pretty funny. Weird how OP doesn't mind how Erza essentially gets raped every arc but finding out some characters had sex bothers him.

>nagato reviving everyone
thats the one for me.

Attached: 1555610438341.jpg (480x456, 16K)

based

You had to see that coming in shonen like naruto they aren't just gonna murder 3/4 the village with all those loose plots still left to do

It was dumb tho but damn I can't be too mad after how well they did Jiraya's arc

Once read a book where the MC got cheated on and I threw it across the room I'm still fucking mad about that

>willing to make contact with a w*man who was at some point covered and filled with another man's semen
>call ones who aren't fags

Signs of actual autism or at least a really unhealthy ability to deal with things that make you uncomfortable.

Women are literally made of other men's semen. They're disgusting.

If everyone thinks its normal, and you don't consider

Virgin/whore is a false dichotomy. If you can't learn to accept this, then I hope you enjoy your life as a wizard.

By that logic, everybody is a degenerate since the water cycle over a long enough period of time means that you've drank water that used to be dinosaur piss.

I dont get it

kill yourselves narutards