>iconic designs
>flawless narrative
>dynamic characters
>incredible visual direction
>greatest sequel of all time

10/10, a true masterpiece.

Attached: madoka.jpg (225x338, 22K)

>Pic not related

Seething contrarian, Madoka isn't a 10/10 but it's still one of the best anime of all time

Never heard of it

You're alright

ignore triggerfags. if the story isn't shoved into their face they immediately chalk it up to the show being trash.

>greatest sequel of all time
lol

I just finished rewatching it today actually, great anime

It's good but not anywhere near the level of what you could call a "masterpiece"

I agree but I pretend to hate it so fat NEETs on a Cambodian cartoon forum will think I'm cool.

Which meguca would make the best girlfriend?

Attached: 9564 (4).jpg (1200x671, 585K)

This but I pretend that it's shit because I'm insecure that my favorite anime HxH can't compare.

mmh madoka?

>time travel plot holes

Sayaka seems pretty loyal

This but I pretend it's shit to deter more people from watching it because I hate the idea of greasy perverted neckbeards watching and enjoying my favorite show.

>>flawless narrative
Any story featuring someone who can freely time travel yet doesn't easily solve everything single-handedly isn't "flawless".

>There've been numerous magical girl shows that can say the same. It's not a point.
>Magical girl monster of the week has been done before.
>Madoka to godoka and Akemi to Akuma ≠ development
>SHAFT
>A movie that's just a fraction as popular as the original anime. Congrats.
4/10 no reddit spacing, it's an entryfag material.

It’s the greatest story ever told.

Those are some cute mahou shoujo you've got there. Wouldn't it be a shame if someone, someone were to butcher them all? Shame, shame, shame.

Attached: 1563030631656.jpg (1280x720, 257K)

>ignore triggerfags.
Triggerfag here. I give KLK a solid 10/10, but I also give Madoka a solid 10/10, because they're both masterpieces in their own way. Now what, faggot. Where's your boogyman now?

Attached: 1547704162011.jpg (445x384, 42K)