Berserk

Let's settle this finally. Should I start with manga or anime 1997?

Attached: 91oSUA0bSuL.jpg (1538x2175, 535K)

Yes.

Anime 1997 then stop there.

This

Just read the manga, watching anime, especially old anime, is for virgins.

True

1997 anime first, then the manga to see everything you missed. If you don't like the basic premise of the anime, don't go any further. If you do like the anime, buckle of for the manga because it's a million times better. However, all the memes about the constant delays are no joke. I just jumped onto the Berserk train about a year ago and flew through the first 39 volumes, the read them again a few months later. There's no end in sight and Miura is getting old. It will likely never get a true ending.

As a virgin I can confirm this.

Just listen anime's ost while reading manga

read the manga

Neither, watch the 2016 anime.

Ignore all these idiots, OP, just fap to the rape scenes.

Depends on what you want- the 97 anime is really comfy and doesn't leave much out.
I would unironically suggest skipping Black Swordsman if you read the manga, it's nothing like the tone of the other arcs and spoils the most important development of Golden Age. The anime does it right and cold-opens with just a brief scene of edgelord Guts instead of a whole mini-arc and apostle showdown before you have any clue what's going on.

manga, dont bother with the anime
>getting off to NTR
cringe

I watched the anime first and Golden Age was such a good story I had zero desire to skip it when I started reading the manga, even though the anime's basically a 1 to 1 adaptation minus a couple of the most gruesome scenes.

Since when is rape NTR? I don't think you know what NTR means.

If you can handle hiatus read the manga. If not just watch the anime.

Attached: what did I just saw.png (238x247, 66K)

None, because it ill never be finished.
Like GoT.

not literally but you know what i mean
the entire scene is literally guy getting cucked and not being able to do shit about it, not something I'd call "hot"

There's more than one rape scene in Berserk.
If you mean when Femto raped Casca, it's a woman getting raped, of course it's hot, so stop overcomplicating things just because you want to tell the world you don't like something.

Semi-related (since Berk threads are rare these days)- I had a few drinks and watched some of the 2016 anime. Holy shit what a disaster, it's like a checklist of everything you should never do with an adaptation. I was doubled over laughing at a few scenes because of how fucking stupid they were.

Attached: download (2).jpg (589x331, 25K)

Not your blog, go away you alcoholic degenerate.

OST was fine

'97 anime

Spbp