Don't irradiate me, Nagatoro !

Why is Senpai soo delusional ?

Attached: Don't irradiate me, Nagatoro !.jpg (960x1378, 384K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sankakucomplex.com/2019/07/23/kyoani-arsonist-was-mentally-ill-annoyed-neighbors-with-game-music/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Don't irradiate me, Nagatoro
Nagatoro is a posadist?

No, she's radioactiv .

NAGATOROS CAN'T EXPLODE

/rbmk/ please stay.

Attached: 1562740674630.jpg (669x1000, 171K)

Reminder.

Attached: 2018-06-09 08_08_08-(7) _a_ - Ijirinaide, Nagatoro-san - Anime & Manga - 4chan.png (691x506, 309K)

3.6 roentgen. Not great, not terrible.

>Why is Senpai soo delusional ?
Take him to the infirmary.

Attached: dyatlov.jpg (640x360, 25K)

>/rbmk/
What?

Just read the chapter. Super cute game of chase.

Attached: 1563310191568.gif (316x306, 541K)

When I was in high school I had a situation with a classmate. She tried to "bully" me putting on my bag a used diaper. There was just a small stain of period blood on it, probably it was one of the last days. Anyway I understood it was her because she keeps looking at me waiting for the moment I found it on my bag. Since I'm a master of avoiding eye contact she didn't recognize I was aware she was looking at me. She and her friends followed me the whole day waiting the moment to mock me, I pulled off that diaper during lunch time and I sniffed and licked it, I can still remember her face, when she aproaced me I said something like "now I know your smell" and she still trying to be bossy on me said "if you like to lick it you can lick the real deal" and I "ok come to my place after school I would totally do it!" I would tell you she came to my place and I licked her pussy the whole day, but sadly she never came and of course she didn't try to bully me again.

This is what happens when you try to bully a degenerate, Nagatoro

Based, but redpilled designation pending

I want this to come up again. I doubt Nagatoro told her friends she grappled with Senpai's penis so they could probably get him to accidently reveal it happened.

>Get out of the vent or I'll have you bent, Nagatoro

"No one in the room that night knew that bullying could act as a detonator. They didn't know it because it was kept from them."

"Senpai, you're contradicting your own testimony in fourth period."

"My testimony in fourth period was a lie. I lied, to the school. I'm not the only one who kept this secret. There are many, we were following orders; from the student council, from the class president, and right now there are sixteen bullies in the school with the same fatal flaw-- Three of them are still bullying, less than twenty meters away at class A three!"

"Senpai, if you mean to suggest that the student body is somehow responsible for what happened then I must warn you: you are treading on dangerous ground."

"I've-I've already trod on dangerous ground-- We're on dangerous ground right now, because of our secrets and our lies. They're practically what define us. When the truth offends we... we lie and lie until we can no longer remember it is even there but it is-- Still there. Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later that debt is paid.

That is how Nagatoro-san was NTR'd: lies."

nagatoro is probably a nazbol, lul
jk, let's not bring policy into this

>Your first wasn’t JoJo! It was me, Nagatoro!

Attached: 1552655500961.png (333x254, 153K)

redpilled designation denied

Kyoto Animation was our only shot at anime. I fucking hate Otaku NEETs.

daily reminder:

MIGHT MAKES RIGHT!

Crying will only make my dick harder, Nagatoro

it was not otaku it was just mentally ill criminal loser who think they stole his novel
sankakucomplex.com/2019/07/23/kyoani-arsonist-was-mentally-ill-annoyed-neighbors-with-game-music/

Wait, which chapter did this happen?

Chapter 4.

Attached: 1563340726185.jpg (672x604, 109K)

>Based and /rbmk/-pilled

Attached: THERBMKREACTORSANON!.png (900x676, 395K)

How did nagatoro get conflated with chernobyl? What happened? Some discord shenanigans again?

Oh yeah, Nanashi tweeting that he feels sorry for KyoAni totally means that they were the only studio willing to animate it and were also the only studio meant for it.

her core exploded after Senpai pulled out all of her boron rods .

>exploded
please explain me how does a nagatoro explode?

Not a meltdown, an explosion

Attached: Chernobyl Ep.01-01.jpg (1920x1080, 186K)

She was stimulated beyond her capacity.

>Nagatoro is the only breastlet in the story

How does she NOT deserve to be NTR'd?

Why is Gamo so perfect bros?

Attached: 1552424129170.png (620x864, 552K)

Senpai confirmed for massive cock

Attached: Yoshi finding out why Nagatoro likes Senpai.png (904x315, 269K)

friendly reminder that the NTRing has pretty much been officially cancelled, and this series is now objectively worse.

Attached: mfw.jpg (327x309, 30K)

Her body and personality I'd guess.

>niggertoro
disgusting

Only pure nippon blood runs through her veins.

Probably because S.T.A.L.K.E.R does the translations, so people make the connection between the games and Chernobyl itself with anything in the thread.

Attached: peekaboo.jpg (1020x1447, 126K)

3.6 inches

Attached: comment_mQwrshcnUHF7OajImNFkDOhCqbSEtWHE.jpg (960x960, 454K)

When will Yupiel get her own manga?

Attached: yupiel virgin.png (2560x3638, 2.55M)

Paisen is packing a 3rd leg

Maybe she can appear in this one and give them some advice.

not great, not terrible

My dog Yoshi and her best friend!
FRIEND!!!

Attached: DISSAPOINTMENT.png (903x313, 250K)