Jojo

So, we know the series is named JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, but which part would you say is the most bizarre?

Attached: trish.png (565x645, 502K)

this one

Attached: D3FAQmcWwAAX9YZ.jpg (614x1024, 135K)

ffs wrong picture, i meant this one

Attached: D5uVZroWAAAK98c.jpg (675x971, 232K)

Attached: WHERE'S MICKEY.png (816x435, 926K)

>which part would you say is the most bizarre?
the fact that people enjoy watching this shit

SNAILS

8, but not in a good way. 6's ending comes close.

Attached: jojo.jpg (1714x1252, 734K)

Cope, have sex, seething, etc.

6 is weird as shit.

Attached: Infected.png (635x618, 272K)

>which part would you say is the most bizarre?
Its success.

6 by faaar then 8

These

Part 6 by far.

I'm not even up to date with Part 8 and I would vote it, most Parts at least wait to be close to the end to become a total acid trip. Part 5 was pretty grounded until Doppio appeared, Part 6 was relatively tame until they got out of jail, then you have Dio's sons and snails for everybody. Part 8 was insane almost from the beggining.

Kino part 6

Attached: IMG_20190724_000650.jpg (1560x1194, 945K)

8 then 6 imo

Is the priest that soul eater character? Justin I think

god i can't wait for part 6 to get animated

Attached: +_936e5a0e0146f98c4333c835edaa7495.jpg (1000x492, 281K)

>ジョジョの奇妙な冒険
None of it is that bizarre, but it's all gay as hell.

Attached: 564.jpg (452x209, 9K)

Either 6 or 7, a lot of people actually want to watch the show when you tell them, there an arc were a gay black priest reset the universe by fusing with a green baby

6 does bizarre the best, 7 does adventure the best.

A stand WITH A GUN

This guy is the embodiment of bizarreness

Attached: 412124.png (527x1199, 1.1M)

This. Jojo is one those were you can say reset universe actually helped the series to get better

I had to take a break while reading this

Attached: 65p0mb2b95a31.png (550x380, 393K)

Obviously 6.

Cactus will grace you with fried chicken, but only if you respond "Beetles are pretty cool" to this post

Attached: chicken.png (811x617, 263K)

rhinoceros beetle
rhinoceros beetle
rhinoceros beetle
rhinoceros beetle

"4 balls." "I made the bus look like my dad." "I'm measuring the size of these fish sausages." Part 8 didn't wait till the last third to crank up the bizarre. It just keeps layering it on thick throughout.

Jorge Joestar

Why did Gyro join the Steel Ball Run in the first place? To save that kid from being executed, yeah, but what does that have to do with the race?

When Gyro tells some fag to eat shit and fall of the horse.

gay nigger priest resets the unvierse

People talk about part 6's stand with a gun but you cant beat part 8's stand driving a car.

7 by far. The story is just baffling. 8 is getting close but since its still barely unfolding after 20 books I'm not sure exactly where to put it.

Part 6 and 8, for sure

The entire stretch of post jailbreak Part 6 is the most bizarre ride in all of the series.

Or stand with a shovel.

If he won the race he would bring glory to Italy or something, and he would use that as leverage to ask for a pardon for the kid

That's what I thought. The "or something" is where he loses me.

Don't forget comparing stands to assholes and "the dick is the most important part"

the king would give amnesty to every prisoner (including the kid) if gyro won, since an italian winning such a big event would be cause for celebration

How do you think Gyro's father reacted to his son new teeth?

It has to be part 6 , part 8 is really bizarre in jojo terms, but part 6 its 10x even weirder.