Literally and unironically name a more intelligent and suspenseful anime

Literally and unironically name a more intelligent and suspenseful anime

Attached: IMG_7588.jpg (274x412, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LFjcMPvINug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: (Hi10)_Hidamari_Sketch_x_Honeycomb_-_07_(BD_720p)_(mudabone).mkv_snapshot_09.28_[2018.05.16_21.08.17 (1280x720, 466K)

Boku no Pico

I can't

Attached: Death-Note.jpg (800x400, 134K)

what's is stand name?

Stand name : Slipknot
Master : Light Yagami

inb4 ironic moeshit posters

>I'll take a potato chip...
>...AND EAT IT!!!!!
wow, so deep.

Attached: costanza.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Akagi

Attached: SmLSLLv.png (809x551, 197K)

Prison school.

>dub meme
kys

HxH: Yorknew Arc

Kaiji, Monster, Akagi, bakuman, >>wsr

these, except Monster

Is Ergo Proxy intelligent?

Eva, you need at least 170+ IQ to get it.

Anything by Fukumoto, One Outs, Liar Game

youtu.be/LFjcMPvINug

Clannad

I know some with less edge

>wolfs rain
>ergo proxy
>texhnolyze
>mousou dairinin

oh already mentioned i see...
yeah kinda, but not well executed
but you surely need intelligence to understand that mess of unexplained things

>less edge
>Ergo Proxy
when will summer end

>rebellion against your creator is edgy hurrdurr
yeah man how do you define it?

Attached: 51BHfpV7ZSL._SX342_.jpg (342x442, 35K)

SnK.

based

>aesthetic
ok you got me on that, but as far as plot goes its not very hardcore
naruto has that goth sand kid and a bunch of edgelord ninjas, but you wouldn't call naruto edgy would you?

what's suspenseful about bakuman?nothing suspenseful about this

She looks like early 2000s Billie Joe Armstrong genderswap

this, at least on first watch without reading guides

>reading guides
Who the fuck reads guides for an anime?

you might like Psycho Pass

it was good until L died, then it went downhill from there.

I mean wikis and shit, after first watch I had no idea who the first ancestral race were and the black/white moon stuff

Shinge KINO Kyojin

You didn't watch bakuman

Kaiji idiot

by far the best anime

Attached: 0AD3.jpg (1944x4138, 604K)

And there it is

Kaiji is at the same level during the first game and maybe the card one. Its suspense is at the same level. Fuck off with Monster. Its really good but inferior to DN and 20thCB. And fuck bakuman.

The only story that can surpass DN in terms of intelligence are LoGH and Liar Game.

Its at the same level in certain areas. Fuck that GiTS wannabe.

Liar Game is literally Kaiji Lite , it's just that Kaiji is more focused on character psychology. Read the fucking mango

Nothing suspenseful about Prison School? Does the threat of expulsion from school mean nothing to you? Were you never almost caught underneath some blankets with a girl trying to pee on you in the 69 position by your potential girlfriend? Think again.

>has a killing tool that leaves no evidence
>gets caught anyway

Death Note is the most popular anime on MALddit, it appeals to the average person. The average person has 100IQ. Even then, they understood it perfectly fine and even liked it a lot. Therefore, I wouldn't say it's exactly intelligent although it has its moments.

steins gate
the promised neverland
Monster

>Monster
I binge watched it drunk and I saw every "twist" coming a mile away.

>texhnolyze
Its 10/10, but i wouldnt say its suspenseful. Saying it is suspenseful is like saying that a slow and painful death of a loved one is suspenseful, it is just agonizing. Texhnolyze gets you involved in a world and then shows how the world can and likely will end.

Fpbp

The bigger MAL gets the farther down it falls

Attached: MAL 10.jpg (1668x2750, 1.6M)

True, though Death Note still seems like the show that has the most members, if it actually means anything.

JoJo

Death Note and FMA:B are the 2 popular mainstream shows that I can't say are overrated, they deserve all the praise they get

>Jonah
>smart
Plot just does what he wants to because "lmao anti-christ / devil symbolism i ain't gona explain anything xd"

FMA:B is super overrated considering many people see it as the best anime ever created. I will quote someone else with whom I agree:
>Name just ONE thing that Brotherhood is the best at? Most tearjerking? nope. Best written? not even close. Most philosophical and complex? Hell no. Best art? nope. Best soundtrack? nope. It is solid around the board, but it isn't actually truly great at anything! I would therefore argue that Brotherhood is NOT the greatest of all time, is INSANELY overrated...

>mess of unexplained things
Brainlet detected, everything is literally explained to you. Right to your face, as blatantly as possible.

done

Attached: 337932[1].jpg (225x350, 41K)

NANTOKA NAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: akagi turn.gif (275x206, 438K)

Everytime I see it, it gets smaller
It used be a list of 15 people