ITT

ITT
Endings that made you feel raped

Attached: 156387744459062376.jpg (1835x2560, 912K)

Atleast you have an ending

Attached: 6f8.png (322x340, 69K)

Wait a minute...

Attached: arsonist.jpg (1200x675, 29K)

Heh

Attached: 1560030940282.jpg (145x145, 33K)

oh shit

Oh my fuck

The entire second half made me feel like I had a fucking train run on me.
What an absolute fucking shitshow.

W-was he the protagonist all along?

Attached: 1563516496012.jpg (600x600, 86K)

I dom't even remember what happened, but I have the impression that it took a sharp turn into surrealism.

HxH never going to continue is more depressing than any actually bad ending is for me. At least bad endings can give you hope of a rewrite or sequel.

aliens

I am perfectly okay with this ending.

Woe to thieves.

Attached: 45656.jpg (468x658, 90K)

To the end I had hope that he will save Hiromi.
but nope one big fuck you in the end

Attached: 3323.jpg (1100x583, 173K)

TWGOK

After 15 years of theory crafting and Kubo memeing it was just the Naruto ending, copied. You could put the last chapter after literally any major arc and it'd "fit". That is how disconnected it was.

Will never read anything from this hack again. It's all smoke and mirrors.

Attached: aramajapan_kubo-tites-long-running-shonen-title-bleach-will-end-in-less-than-10-weeks.jpg (1024x643, 130K)

That ending sucked so hard

Were you also perfectly fine with Hideos entire growth as a character being throw away alongside with every single other plotline in the story

Darling in the Franxx.

They deserved to be happy and roam the stars exploring the unknowns of the universe together after finally being free from oppressive authority and instead they die to an 11th hour anti-spiral and you get time skip babies cliche for every major character and a stupid Japanese reincarnation cliche for the main characters thousands of years later with the promise of time being together. It's an empty promise you already had a climax and you killed them.

I always found the "happiness in next life" cliche fake and pretentious because this life is a "next life" too from the perspective of a previous one. So if you don't believe it's possible now then it's never possible. You're just continually pushing in into the never-to-be-reached future to pretend that it's at least somewhere. This is shit writing signaling a bad mindset. Believe in happiness now, y' cunts. Stop killing all your main characters.

Attached: 1540674223363.jpg (1458x1750, 649K)

Thanks you fuck.
I wanted to watch this but now when I know that she will die I will skip it.
Actually you saved my time

Attached: MV5BYmQxNTU2ODMtZTNlYS00YzU2LTgyNWMtNjY1NGY3MDUyZTM5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTk2MDc1MjQ@._V1_.jpg (1920x1080, 108K)

my sides

Art imitates life

Well now I don't know if I should say sorry or you're welcome. It was a glorious shitstorm when it was airing but you missed that.

Attached: franxthread.webm (1280x720, 2.75M)

Attached: 1447638205212.jpg (385x526, 43K)

Attached: BA3051D5-4D84-447D-BDD8-11885B42CF92.gif (220x224, 176K)

Why he didint save her?
He could try to talk with that big monster to give her back not just shooting in face like moron

Attached: 54555.jpg (972x598, 96K)

The ending to the sequel series to Last Exile. The sequel had much going for it but they fucked it up with their "peace at any cost" bullshit and "war is always bad hmmm 'kay" attitude. It is sad because it had so much potential and the soundtrack was wonderful and I liked the Russian-speaking characters.

Oh and I hate how they drastically changed the voice of Tatiana for the English dub.

Nigga, SHE was the monster
Why the fuck didn't she feel the need to mention she could control it to Hideo?
Also their entire relationship was forced as fuck anyways, especially the "teehee I'm actually a virgin" and "lol I was infected but I'm all better now totally not to set up a relationship between the popular characters down the line" cop-outs

Lol

If he would know that she can control it maybe he would not fucking shoot her?

Attached: shingo.jpg (480x360, 8K)

COOL VIBRATIONS

That's what I was getting at ESL-san.

I don't think he had noticeable character growth. He was a point of view for the story and then everyone but him died, the end.
In horror stories character growth isn't important compared to exploring the spooky concept and the concept ended with IT WAS ALIUMS copout. It was pretty generic in the end, but that's how author decided to end it. All the interesting stuff hapened in first two thirds anyway.

Welcome to the NHK litteraly. Atfer all this tension and drama-story you just don't get any romantics but just a spit into your face. It's just a fucking Japanese anime standard as is

fucking hell

Attached: 1543514995169.png (500x356, 91K)

I bet they guy had a honda too. Honda owners are sick fucks.

Mon Seul

That's a terrible excuse, "it's fine he had no development in the end because it's horror".
A lot of the horror took a backseat to the development of Hideo and the groups he was a part of and he only started to regress noticeably in the last few volumes.

dont post THAT one

it's still worth watching but by all means

DitF ending was absurdly vile and cynical. Especially how they off main characters while all the Hiro's retard fatass manlet cuck "friends" who never gave any fucks about him unless they needed him to wipe his asses get to enjoy free life in a new world. They even offed dyke who single-handedly managed to cure genetic condition that was killing former pilots for additional cynicism.