Would you?

Would you?

Attached: Stonemask.png (341x444, 326K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rW4oIUW03vI&lc=z22nsx3bevvnw11gp04t1aokg410d1frygouvnbbhpacrk0h00410
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Would I?

i would

UFKC off turbo

I skipped parts 1 and 2.

100%

Everyone who used it got BTFO in the end. That fucking thing is bad luck.

I mean I’m already an incel who doesn’t go out during the day, what is there to lose?

Attached: 04D0249A-7BD7-467B-9F68-A54480B42FA3.jpg (600x450, 31K)

No because then I couldn't play in Yugioh tournaments.

>implying yugioh tournaments are during the day

I play at my local card shop, and I play at Regionals/YCS.

i would absolutely want to be like dio

Attached: 987a0c1315306edc976f0e1263706e13.jpg (600x800, 127K)

plebeian

You would end up like Nukesaku

Yes, i'd be satisfied with being 1% of what Dio is.

99% of the people here would just be immortal incels then. What do you gain by using the mask?

you could used your stand to play it for you

Immortality

being able to shitpost on here for eternity is well worth it

I'd reject my humanity, JoJo!

Would there be supernatural vampire hunters too? Probably not then. It'd be like calling for gov. assassinations openly online... you don't need that type of attention and people coming after you.

being a vampire in the information era is asking to get caught and owned by the government. if it was still the 1800s or something then yeah sure

A chance to play Bannerlord

Attached: bannerlord.gif (225x225, 1.96M)

It would suck. You'd have to get a job at night if you can even find one, sucking all those humans to feed will attract attention fast, and your ability to get out and do things is limited because you burn up in the sun.

Maybe just dont get delusions of grandeur.
Live a confortable unending life or chadding around and mesmerizing people without antagonizing ancinent enemy bloodlines

Naive

It also gives you super strength and hypnotism, doesn't it?

I've stuck my dick in worse things before

Amass some moneys by mind controlling some rich old widdow or something like that.
So I would be a rich immortal neet.

Who wouldn't want to be perfected?

would I reject my humanity? Yes I would

I would the only downside is you cant go out during the day but the day is highly overrated.

I did that too the first time, but yesterday I finished watching Battle Tendency.
Trust a fellow anime only fag and go watch part I and II, they're worth it.

Not yet, maybe in my fifties.
Would move toward having a place with minimal sunlight before then.

>don't need to do dumb shit like sleep and shit
>can play vidya all day
>never age
hell yeah

most people like to stay young forever, if they had the choice, but being a badass older guy sounds pretty nice for some reason

Attached: Souma-2-01-14.jpg (1280x720, 188K)

Dying to UV light kinda would suck

If stands are just super hamon how does dio not die from star platinums punches?

youtube.com/watch?v=rW4oIUW03vI&lc=z22nsx3bevvnw11gp04t1aokg410d1frygouvnbbhpacrk0h00410 i would

>become immortal
>use my infinite time to develop UV-protecting technology
What's the downside?

Yeah I don't give a fuck about my humanity.
Avoiding sunlight should be simple.

Nah, it modifies your personality too much. I'm ready to reject my humanity, but not myself.

Dio is only 5% vampire by the time part 3 happens, that's also the reason why he can't eye laser anymore
Stands are just the manifestation of the person's soul and its totally not related to hamon

Would you?

Attached: STANDO ARROW.png (672x1200, 1.52M)

Is this even a question? Do you lack resolve, user?

yeah, you'd be literally retarded not to, the chance of getting a stand wich is harmfull to you is miniscule

I'd trade it for the Arrow

The chance of dying is not

>Skipping the best parts

Just stab yourself in a way wich won't hurt you too much, look at jolyne

99% of the people here wouldn't be able to take it and lose their fucking mind from the awakened hunger for blood. dio's gigantic ego let him keep his mind but the average person ends up like the dude dio put the mask on that almost killed him or zeppeli's dad.

>tfw too smug to fall for animalistic instincts

Attached: dio high.gif (540x314, 1.23M)

Attached: FuckYes!!!.jpg (1110x744, 326K)

Well it has to choose me, so i let it do its thing

Only after I become a vampire.

Isn't that basically how Aqua has decided to live? I'd rather die than end up like that.

>Aqua
Who?

>Pic related
Ash is the best boi/gurl of KoF

either I die or gain a badass stand

I don't want to live on an earth where I don't have a stand and others do so it's a win win for me

Attached: deal.jpg (545x545, 59K)

>either I die or gain a badass stand
Only if you're badass

Yes.
Vampire finger flesh slipping feeding is the coolest shit ever- like 'bitches get the fangs dudes get my hands.'
That- and I'd be so into it that my stand would also be vampire themed in a manner that grants me the traditional Bram Stoker abilities on top of that- forgoing the need of the Stone Mask to reproduce true- I'd love to use my blood to essentially fleshcraft/make zombies/higher zombies- the bodily control allows me to get creative with lesser known biological functions, control of body heat to perform freezing technique and other abilities is a nicety and gives credence to the commonly used phrases of vampires having cold breath when they're near a neck to drain- and of course Stingy stinger eyes is a great last resort, and fleshbuds is a good use of long-term thralldom opposed to hypnosis.

I'd live long- hard, and eat douchebags till Standhood- then I'd get funky.

Are you 13?

Are you?

Would I also have to be constantly making autistic bat noises? I mean it's not that different from what I do at the park at night but still.

Or, you gain a stand which does nothing or actively harms you.

I'd be many steps closer to becoming the eternal NEET I'm aiming to become.

Yes, only to stay here forever or at least until this site fucking dies

Nah, i'd rather breathe good

No fuck that, there's a guarantee you'd get fucked up eventually due to all that stand attraction jazz.

If you don't have latent stand abilities, the arrow just kills you, regardless of where it pierces you.

I would do anything to be like DIO

I'd use my powers for science and good. Easy decision.

I don't know, having to feed on human lives seems like a pain in the ass, how would you manage to stay out of the spotlight?
Since you are most likely alone in the world the threat of getting caught is that much higher.
Also if you do get caught the possibility of becoming a guinea pig for experimentation is almost guaranteed depending on where you get caught.

I just want to be able to walk up walls by stabbing my feet into them.

Attached: 1543285272103.jpg (963x733, 28K)