Previously drugged MC

>previously drugged MC
>previously lied about him trying to rape her
>shown to be extremely shallow
>complete bitch the entire series to the entire main cast
>her actions are explained as tribalistic, "MUH FAMILY" garbage even though she until recently treated them like shit
>she acts cute ONE time and cucks still completely forgive and fetishize this behavior
Liking tsunderes is a mental illness and you can't prove me wrong.

Attached: nino.png (853x1359, 1.03M)

Attached: 1539775577653.png (1280x720, 643K)

Nino is cute so she's instantly forgiven.

cope

she is not a tsundere. She is a Fucking Bitch

this desu

The exact kind of mindset people have who later walk in on their GFs slobbing on a group of guys.

>OP can't handle feisty women
what a cuck

Let me guess, you're a 3fag, aren't you?

>previously lied about him trying to rape her
?

I suppose OP means the one time early on where he fell on her when he wanted to get his book he forgot

All she needs is some ACTUAL rape to keep her in line. Works every time.

>"feisty"
Hopefully the physical abuse from your "feisty" woman is enough to vegetize you

She's the best.

Nigga what? That's exactly what they are.
>constant physical and emotional abuse throughout any given series
>always extremely petty and jealous
>near end of series always turns into tearful confession of "U-Um... I love you, MC-kun!!!~"
>physical and emotional abuse continues but just because she was finally "honest" that one time all is forgiven
I'm welcome for suggestions if you guys have any where shitty characters apologize for being subhumans.

Please point on this doll where the big bad tsundere inappropriately touched you.

>Being this gay

Attached: 1543509090941.png (492x675, 195K)

>necroing a shit thread

Based and accurate.

>still being a Ninonigger
Kek

Attached: Screenshot_20190722_5_95.png (916x225, 329K)

being in denial doesn't change the fact that nino is the bride

I'm not 100% convinced that she is, but imagine the trail of destruction the shitstorm would leave all over Yea Forums if that actually would happen. the collective butthurt would be amazing

Nino is the most popular quint on Yea Forums Miku would cause a way bigger shitstorm.

I'm fearful that they'll just make it Itsuki because she showed up first and so many series go down the same path. That said, if they actually give us some more backstory for her that's decent I won't mind.

Nino a slut, SLUT!

Absolutely true and no one mentally sane can disagree.

Nariyuki is literally the bride other quints BTFO.

Was memeing a little bit but she would be way better if she just apologized. Ichika was just as bad until she atoned for being a manipulative cunt. The other characters are at least starting to show some growth in personality. Miku becoming more expressive, Itsuki getting over her ego about being tutored by Fuutarou, Ichika's redemption from being a scheming slut and now it's currently on what's probably going to be Yotsuba's arc now. What did Nino have though? Acted like a cunt, thought his alter ego was cute, eventually finds out its him, gets mad, ultimately ends up thinking "he's cute so what's it matter?" then confesses and still acts like a cunt most of the time. She really isn't a likeable character, but I'll put up with her getting fucked senseless in doujins for now I guess.

Futarou doesn't care, stay salty.

Miku calm down and stop talking rudely about your older sister.

Tsunderes are not all the same. Nino is decent, but she is far from being the best quint.

>t. guy having watched 3 anime
One day you'll see a tsundere and learn what they are about.

I can't prove you wrong.

Attached: 6732e36.jpg (2481x3512, 685K)

Please explain then how 99% of tsunderes in all romance series aren't written as the same terrible childish character with a different appearance. Enlighten us fagboi.

B-but! She feels bad about it!

Attached: x9.png (1055x626, 300K)

Not all tsunderes are bitches though. In toubun case there is a superior tsundere than Nino.

Attached: 1563763678602.gif (304x304, 383K)

>Liking anime girls is a mental illness and you can't prove me wrong.
Fixed it for you, virgin Yea Forumsfag.

Now if only she was as honest about that as she is about thirsting for his dick.

Hate to break it to you nigga but without any proof you're just as much of a virgin you claim others to be. Cope.

FUCK Nino

mmmm

You should be happy because Negi tries his darndest to write Nino out of the main plot.

nino a shit

*best

Looks like it was a bull's eye. Truth hurts, smelly fatso.

only thing I see is ninofag assmad in this thread but okay bud

More news at 11.

The only tsundere character i really like is Taiga, and it's mainly because she does grow out of the stereotype and becomes a better person all around.

Attached: taigaeatingricefromabowl.jpg (322x299, 37K)

in the eyes

>Deleted
Kek

Yotsubros check in

Attached: 1563754694886.jpg (1888x1499, 215K)

Heck she doesn't even feel bad about what she did before.

Attached: 1468747011358.png (713x393, 301K)

Why is she such a dumb cunt?

Attached: petty shit.png (688x601, 123K)

>"It's all his fault for not magically reading my mind, and definitely not mine because I always beat around the bush instead of saying how I really feel!"
Anyone who justifies this behavior I'm wagering will 110% get manipulated and cheated on in their relationships, absolutely WHIPPED.

>one of the most SHITE tsunderes ever created, who single-handedly ruined what was otherwise an excellent anime?
Nu-Yea Forums is so trash; at least you could have picked the better KugiRie character

Attached: 17009251-350-500.jpg (350x500, 31K)

Based

Literally who?

that's the joke

>Not knowing one of the longest-running series of all time
>Not knowing one the most famous seiyuus of all time

Attached: 1574.jpg (480x480, 28K)

Why fight so hard for 2nd place?

At least we can all agree that Ichika is the rightful heir to the 1st throne.

7 Goodbyes? More like 180'd Personality amirite

Based.

Its okay when cute asian girls do it

>1st throne.
>in the trash bin
You're right.
Not as anyone but Itsuki has a chance anyway

KugiRie best tsuntsun

Attached: toradora-08.jpg (640x360, 48K)

The only time she was ever good was in that Tony Taka doujin.

110% agreed. Based OP.

RISE UP

Attached: ckd5lec6rf231.jpg (2895x4096, 759K)

1 and 4 are best girls

Attached: 1562167479528.png (1055x777, 1.59M)

kek

1 and 4!
1 and 4!

Attached: 1552485610387.jpg (714x857, 117K)

Attached: 1550991883692.jpg (768x1024, 80K)