Bocchi

Will Chisaki ever get another main role? It's almost a month into the season and I already miss her cute voice. Haven't even heard her in any show this season.

Attached: 1555733458114.jpg (1107x1007, 64K)

No, her career is over.

>le soft meme voice
bet she doesn't have any range

>bet she doesn't have any range

A lot of seiyuus don't, or at least they get typecast constantly and never show it. Speaking of which, how about Minami as Nako? Completely different from what she usually does.

>Bocchi
Who?
>Chisaki
Who?

Wa ha ha is dead

Attached: BOCCHI.jpg (507x374, 32K)

Hitori bocchi .

Attached: 1557543630489.jpg (330x310, 53K)

Was the anime really THAT bad and boring? It's amazing how quickly everyone forgot about the show.

Angry bocchi noises?

Bocchi's lack of enduring popularity is likely due to how unattractive she is. She's just not cute enough for the cute girls doing things market.

I think about bocchi everyday while I'm at school. I even actively started talking to all the quiet girls in my class hoping to find someone like her IRL. But they were all rude whores so I will just rewatch Bocchi's anime.

yes she will be back as Bocchi in season 2.
I am writing letters every day to each of the streaming services and telling them how I love Bocchi and why they should commission a new series of Bocchi.

but I didn't, Bocchi was the last good anime of this year

Post Bocchi.

Attached: 1563147424851.png (365x335, 63K)

punch bocchi

Her seiyuu is fat too

In all seriousness, why hasn't Chisaki gotten any roles this season? Why not even a background role or a supporting character?

What happened to Chisaki?

I wish I knew who Chisaki was bros

my wife nako

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hitoribocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu - 05 [720p]-0029.png (285x679, 305K)

Good luck faggot, she`s a ninja master.

Chisaki Morishita, the VA of Hitori Bocchi, the protagonist of Hitoribocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu.