5Toubun no Hanayome

Let's have a peaceful thread muh frends. What do you like most about your least favorite quint? Mine is Miku, but I do like her cute bullheadedness when she shows it.

Attached: borgar.jpg (745x442, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-B6q1RzwAs
youtube.com/watch?v=hA0RzF82nCg
youtube.com/watch?v=isiUNjfjdhI
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-kGbhtjDUw
youtube.com/watch?v=i697oZD83O4
youtube.com/watch?v=FZXH46D3svU
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0sZ4QMFAio
youtube.com/watch?v=LdO8t9q8FDc
youtube.com/watch?v=1zo1-Np_JGg
youtube.com/watch?v=rmjaa3zozdo
twitter.com/akaiyoutsuki/status/1153617126118191105
twitter.com/50on_ds/status/1153684116560175105
youtube.com/watch?v=CaFwF5V4lx4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ichicute a best!

Attached: ichikino.webm (550x310, 984K)

Grumpy Nino is good comedy material.

Seethe in. Seethe out.

Attached: miku_fuutarou2.jpg (850x283, 102K)

I like them all, but the one I like a little bit less than the rest is because she's strayed from the good path for a bit. However, I like her tease.

>she's strayed from the good path
Are we in Star Wars now?

God, I love my wife.

Attached: 75858884_p0.jpg (4530x2579, 3M)

how do you call this hairstyle again?

Attached: 007.png (579x804, 359K)

Anyone else feel bad for Nino? She is being written out of the main storyline.

Best

What’s Miku’s role in the overall plot now user?

Yes, Yotsuba lost her midiclorians. She can't even join the dark side of the force now.

P A R A L L E L S !!!!!

Attached: aaaaaaaahhh.png (443x271, 77K)

She's cute when she's not obsessing over Fuutaro I guess.

>777
t. Fuutarou

Attached: 1562568762231.png (734x634, 543K)

lol, even 5ch is complaining that 13 got the lion's share of early-mid game screentime and even now their drama is continuing to steal focus from the little sisters.

Being Fuutarou's working partner

So what you’re saying is her and Nino are in the same boat (again), glad we’re on the same page

>She is being written out of the main storyline
No.

Ichika's double

Attached: 008 (3).jpg (306x703, 148K)

It really is her best side, her being full dere turned old very quicly

Attached: noni.png (153x578, 54K)

Does anyone have a stitch of all the confession panels

Attached: confessions.png (1482x522, 466K)

She has great tits.

Attached: 1559593972382.jpg (940x1219, 97K)

Why would anyone watch this? It was so bad.

Well, there should be less Ichika now. Even as a Ichikafag I hope she'll be less relevant for a while because I think it'll hurt her chances of victory. That last chapter was really good for her.

as a sidenote, with Ichika's is debatable if his reaction was due to finding out that Ichika likes him or finding out he was wrong about Miku liking him

Rude

>fag wasting time in gotoubun threads
Haters gonna hate

Herein lies the problem. Negi has really dragged out Fuutarou's asexuality for way too long. Right now, i can't even picture him falling for anyone with how robotic he's been portrayed.

>MiKek

He is back to normal now though.

>Watch

Just wait for Itsuki's turn.

My least favorite is Mutsumi-kun, the forgotten daughter, which had the least screen time ever.

She is the true reason why Maruo is never at home on weekends, due to Maruo visiting his bastard and his current wife/lover on doyoubi weekly. (which is a secret from the quints.)

>Btw, pic appropriated from redditfags

Attached: sidetail_chan.jpg (1400x1000, 265K)

The problem with Fuu is that he still thinks that he's only good at studying and nothing else so he can't think of himself as good enough as to be needed/loved by someone else, that's why he thinks Miku and Nino are crazy for falling for someone like him
whoever manage to heal him and tell him all the good things about himself will probably be the winner
Fuu is also somewhat of a brain vs heart type of character so even if he already likes one of the girls he's not allowing himself to accept those feelings since the rational side of him tells him that she should find someone better than him

Miku is my least favorite and honestly, I can't think of anything I like about her other than that she looks like the other girls 'cause the quints are cute.

Does anyone have that image of yotsuba with a noose?
I need it for my depression posting.

Attached: 1563750457178.png (359x445, 156K)

He has definitely gotten better but i think it's still not enough. We need more chapters like the beach one where we finally get to hear his honest thoughts about the quints.

He needs to feel necessary

Attached: 428-wish.png (1058x669, 668K)

Fuutarou really is incapable of hiding when he's happy

Attached: smile.png (1426x2048, 1.16M)

It's an interesting PARALLEL that Yots became strong but retarded while Fuuts became smart but weak

No pls the gurls

Why else do you think he hides his face and scratches his head when he's embarrassed/happy?

Attached: 428-13-18.png (1070x1600, 746K)

>BUT

And great thighs.

Attached: 73290062_p0.png (614x869, 660K)

Yotsuba must fucking win

Please tell me I'm not the only one still riding this hope train bros...

Attached: 428angelv2.png (1125x1368, 3.18M)

She'll win the best aunt award from Fuutarou's kids.

There it is

Attached: 1559606657881.jpg (540x680, 185K)

POST EATSUKI

here you go my friend it's all yours :)

Attached: fatty-ch.90.png (132x206, 38K)

Here you go

Attached: tttt.png (2000x1428, 1.67M)

has anyone done a collage of all the times Itsuki has eaten something on screen?

Attached: cut_off_their_dumb_ahoges_0.png (295x520, 142K)

Right now I'd say that he loves Ichika but is rejecting the possibility of she liking him + has low self-esteem.

yes but it needs to be updated almost every chapter
she literally has food in her mouth in like 70% of the panels she's in

You mean 日曜日 and not 土曜日(doyoubi). Japan has saturday like another weekday.

I'd love to see that.

>Nino: petals flow away from Fuuts
>Miku: petals flow towards Fuuts
What did Negi meant by this?

Why is yotsuba the only one that didnt got meme’d im this collage

>35 chapters

Attached: Mieow-Rustle_cute.png (346x352, 166K)

Because the bride's panel is always saved for the last. There Nino and Miku are 100% out while Ichika has one foot out of the door.

I don't have a meme version of that page and i'm not in the mood to edit right now

NO.

Attached: little ahoge.png (288x389, 58K)

Attached: spoiler-a1.png (100x100, 9K)

Shhh, let them cling to their parallels.

Because she can't do anything right.

Fuutarou is too good for the quints, what five girls would be a better harem for him?

5 sidetail-chans

Leave Fuutarou to me.

Attached: Fumino_Furuhashi_Anime_Profile.png (320x1080, 326K)

Attached: k.jpg (1920x1080, 171K)

Attached: 1563182002297.jpg (648x950, 103K)

Attached: raiha.jpg (638x926, 201K)

And the three gyarus.

Attached: w3.png (947x1400, 127K)

You monster.

These 5 cunnies are all better than the quint sluts

Attached: 1558929273278.jpg (2073x2933, 1.17M)

Itsuki will win since she’ll be the quint he has to win over romantically unlike the others meaning he has to do the chasing, and make the big move which is the way nips like it.

Attached: EAF84C18-DA84-46E4-B083-E02FA27264D3.jpg (1440x885, 402K)

nino a shit

this. based.

*best

*best, sorry mistyped

yots is the dark horse who will steal the lead and win

Fuck off Mikouillefag

Your train won't lead you to Fut's heart.

Itsuki will win.

Attached: __nakano_itsuki_go_toubun_no_hanayome_drawn_by_umibouzu_niito__fdbc2773f0107e621ddf0d6fb589c215.jpg (977x1510, 702K)

They can achieve balance by marrying each other!

I'm a Yotsufferfag too, but sometimes I really fucking hate us.

Yeah. Win the beefbowl.

5 has no interest in Fuutarobowls.

Who would win?
An anime studio who has read the plot.

Or

Some anons with their headcanons

Attached: Kek.jpg (2340x1440, 644K)

Please Meekufags puts the true pic
They always puts what is good for them!!

No valide with Yotsuba

>5 has no interest in Fuutarobowls

Same way Mafuyu isn't romantically interested in moeboy.

>An anime studio who has read the plot.
They haven't.

What does Yea Forums feel about Ichika's grand comeback?

Attached: 74985056_p0.jpg (1500x2000, 725K)

She never left, but haters/other quintfags wanted to convince themselves that she had. It is very satisfying to see their reactions.

I want to sexually fuck Ichika.

Attached: 1553256833779.jpg (2394x1409, 156K)

Nothing, still waiting for a happening worth shitposting for. Makes me wonder what would Negi write after a bombshell of development in chapter 90.

She's dead mate.

I want to fuck Itsukis belly rolls

Mafuyu is the older woman. That alone kills her chance. Plus she’s not a main heroine.

>An anime studio who has read the plot.
Are you sure?

Attached: facepalm.jpg (720x720, 47K)

I will marry yotsuba and will never make love to her.

Any of the 5 from this lot.

Attached: 1516499180455.jpg (1200x876, 420K)

You can't be serious.

loliyotsuba
raiha
takeda
takebayashi
yotsuba

Not that guy, but I think Negi gave them huge spoilers like who lolikano is. The OP song should be enough proof because of Nino's and Yotsuba's solo lines.

Chisaki is good.

>Anime studio who has read the plot
They don't

Hibari is cute.

The VAs at least read the manga prior to production

One of them even mentioned some 7GB scene in an interview. It was Inorin, I think.

I still haven't watched the anime even though I've been reading this since 2017. I don't want to ruin my preconceived voices in my head.

I skipped the anime entirely. They brighthened it too much when a darker tone would suit toubun more given Fuutarou's personality and the focus on drama. Removing Miku's deadeyes to make her more moe was retarded too.
That aside, were there any confirmation if it's the same studio for s2?

>were there any confirmation if it's the same studio for s2
No confirmation, but considering they're already airing it this Jan 2020, it's most likely the same studio. I'd love to get proven wrong though

Do you speak Japanese? How do you have "voices"?

>finally have a Nino arc
>it's irrelevant to the overall plot and only sets up Ichika's arc

I kind of feel bad for them now.

Anime studio were given spoilers.

Spoiler that Yotsuba is lolikano.

And thus the bride.

The flowers were green after all.

Do you hear yourself when reading a hentai doujin?

Attached: 1541418737219.jpg (430x256, 57K)

Yes. I mean, no, of course not.

Once you accustom to them, they are not bad. The problematic ones are HanaKana as Ichika, and Ayana as Nino. HanaKana is beloved by a lot of people, but somehow she doesn't fit as Ichika IMO. She uses her general tone. Ayana would be a good fit, if it weren't how they decided that Nino should sound like a kid, instead of Hotaru from Dagashi Kashi.

I'd probably skip it again if it's the same studio. A shame since the VA lineup was pretty good.

I have the answer:
>39=thanks you (San kyu)
Miku...

Attached: 1563658395488.png (1500x1300, 959K)

if this is true i wonder if there's any meaning behind the ED. it's seems mysterious.

ED has spoilers, but it's focus is seven goodbyes.

The bottle that stays the same is in the 2nd position and is color locked with nino representing her issue of feeling left behind during 7gbs.

Starts with 1 whole cake that get smashed but ends with 5 quint mini-cakes showing their individuality

negi is purposefully hiding fuu's thought about the one he's falling in love with. you mostly only see it in his reactions or actions. like how he reads the love guide and tries to pull in nino, how he was worried that she didn't like him anymore/how he thought is was arrogant of him to think she was trying to do the pull/push move and lastly, how he blushed when nino understood that he's happy that she still loves him.

he hasn't tried to pull any moves on any other quint, right? so his feelings towards nino show, but negi is hiding most of what he thinks, so that we're still in the dark.

saying that he's in love with ichika is kind of baseless. he sees her as a valuable friend and wants her to graduate. he's being a good friend there.

does he not feel a tiny bit romantically towards miku, yotsuba and ichika? (no itsuki yet) sure he does, it's kind of genetic, just like it's understandable that if one quint falls in love with him, the others sure would follow.

>And thus the bridesmaid
FTFY.

Attached: 1563610077435.jpg (1000x1399, 746K)

do you not give each character your own voice? how do you even read?

Itsuki more likely to want to win the beefbowl than fuutsbowl.

Come back when 5 actually expresses interest in F.

I haven't watched the anime I've always imagined it like this
Ichika = ara-ara oneechan voice but younger
Nino = rin tohsaka or asuka or clannad's kyou
Miku = Ononoki or Nichijou's Mai.
Yotsuba = Toradora's minorin
Itsuki = Naru from Love Hina

interesting. i can't shake the feeling that it's kinda signalling something about the wedding, whether it's the quint cleaning her lipstick or the image focused on the rings (which fuutarou forgot), but i don't think they're really pulling a SZS and drop massive foreshadowing on the ED/OP

You know what the 5fags are gonna say? That F will be the one that's gonna go for her.

>whoever manage to heal him and tell him all the good things about himself will probably be the winner
So Nino is the winner.She likes Fuutarou's weaknesses.She tells him about it many times..
>43, 50,59,93... But Fuutarou still doesn't realize it.
The readers only knows why Nino falls in love with him and for the other quint is ambiguous(because game cards?1day trip?read book?

HanaKana doesn't have that Onee-san vibe.
Nino's voice actress voiced Kirino, so she has the tsundere archetype under her belt.
Miku's voice actress is more of an idol than a voice actress, I think, but she so wanted to get the role, and she is also called Miku. She did a good job.
Yotsuba got Ayaneru. Probably the best one.
Itsuki got Inorin (Rem) with an unusual tone. Did a good job with the stubborn, serious speaking of the character.

I'm on team 4 and I still say that would be more interesting than generic "every girl falls for MC". I, for one, don't mind a 4 v 5 end game.

But right now 4 isn't in the bowl despite liking F. And author hasn't revealed if F/5 have those romantic feelings for each other.
>Come back when 5 actually expresses interest in F.

Well, that's all they can say. But the problem with that is the kisser.

Attached: bunny blowjobs.webm (1280x720, 1.79M)

>HanaKana doesn't have that Onee-san vibe.
She does to me.

They wouldn't care if Itsuki also loved him all along and had a sudden urge to kiss him, even if she knew about Miku and Yotsuba. Or it was another test to find out if he is a suitable partner.

Not an Itsukifag but Itsuki has a high chance to be the kisser as well.

In chapter 68, the future Fuutaro said that from that moment he started seeing her as special, and yet next panel present Fuutaro claims he has absolutely no idea who that is.

The important thing here is who did he see? It was Itsuki (or it could be another quint posed as her which is unlikely) and Fuutaro started feeling something from seeing the image of Itsuki kiss him, even if that's not Itsuki.
I won't be surprised if it turned out Itsuki has feelings for F all along but chooses to suppress it for her sisters.

Attached: 25.jpg (1426x2048, 805K)

If you are curious about the voices, some BD/DVD ad.
Ichika
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-B6q1RzwAs
youtube.com/watch?v=hA0RzF82nCg
Nino
youtube.com/watch?v=isiUNjfjdhI
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-kGbhtjDUw
Miku
youtube.com/watch?v=i697oZD83O4
youtube.com/watch?v=FZXH46D3svU
Yotsuba
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0sZ4QMFAio
youtube.com/watch?v=LdO8t9q8FDc
Itsuki
youtube.com/watch?v=1zo1-Np_JGg
youtube.com/watch?v=rmjaa3zozdo

For the last time, fuutarou doesn't know the kisser, he has the "abstract" mental image of the quint. The kisser can be any quint.

We already have Yotsuba for that. And why would she suppress her feelings, when she told Yotsuba that everyone has the right to be happy? That includes her as well.

>First
Even your pic it's easy to see who have the more impact to Fuutarou and you have the less impact aka Miku friendzone
>Second
Yotsuba (and "Ichika") it's not a true confession
>Thirdly
Wrong pic "first reaction" for Miku

Attached: kek.jpg (1920x1920, 734K)

Attached: 75854804_p0.jpg (1240x1264, 1.27M)

The bottom two are apparently the only legitimate confessions. It seems that the bottom two are the only ones that are 2-page, single panel confessions.

Quints' apartment

Attached: EAEUkz9VAAEEIaM-orig.jpg (2000x1500, 474K)

>he has the "abstract" mental image of the quint.
Proof?

Who's the fragile sack of shit who made another pointless thread to vent his frustration?

He is not losing his shit around Itsuki, and so far got reminded two times of the kiss with different quints.

>Skadi

Attached: 1508865739301.jpg (659x379, 30K)

What classes are those?
Itsuki and Miku are some kind of mages?
Nino dark knight?
Ichika dancer?
Yotsuba Ninja/Samurai?

Fate/Grand Order

Gross.

Let's be real here, we all know where this is going to end up.

Attached: endgame.png (512x1052, 417K)

Not a convincing proof.
>He is not losing his shit around Itsuki
F is a stoic bastard what do you expect?

I'm not the biggest expert, but from what images I have seen
Miku is Scáthach-Skaði
Yotsuba is Miyamoto Musashi (Same VA as Yotsuba in the anime)

But he promised that he would be successful in life!

In the first place the whole argument about F associating the kisser with Itsuki is not convincing. It's one of those desperate attempts to give some sort of explanation why an Itsuki win wouldn't be asspull.

Please post your opinions
Please!

Attached: tinny.png (66x106, 7K)

>not convincing
Dude it's literally on the canon text. Unless you can give me a solid proof of your claims, you either have reading comprehension problems or you are just in denial.

nino a shit

>before ch71:" I only knows studying, never thought about the relationship except his family"
>after ch71 :Fuutarou complely changes his mind about the love, the school,his friends, relationships, studying

Thanks Nino!!!!!!!

Attached: after71.jpg (1920x1920, 1.9M)

Who hurt you

We have so much evidence about Nino's win and yet I fail to understand how otherfags believe their favourite will win.

Attached: 1559858272700.jpg (1600x5648, 2.05M)

You have reading problems. In an arc, where F doesn't know who is who, and LOVE gets elaborated, he gets kissed. The kisser leaves him there, and he is sweating bullets, cause he doesn't know who it was. Not even once did he think about the kisser as "She had Itsuki's face, so maybe it was the real one, Itsuki is special". He collectively refers to the kisser as "her", and got reminded of the kiss two times with two different quints. When the kisser gets revealed, he can say that it was probaly from that moment he started having feelings for her, even if he had no idea who it was. But it doesn't mean that he associates the kisser with Itsuki. It's the same quint face.

>watch
can't argue with this. but still, fuck off

This user speaks the truth.

I wish I was rich

>headcanon and still no solid proof
user i...

don't worry, you're not alone
but you're riding the wrong train

Attached: artworks-000144251186-lg5zcs-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 53K)

>solid proof
Did you mean, concrete evidence, by any chance?

Read again, slowly this time.

*best

This is the sheer desperation from someone that claims not to be an Itsukifag, only for it to be obvious. Whatever lets you sleep at night.

>Normally atfer her Ch93 you Reset the chapters count retard
If someone follows your hypocrite logic, You have not read the manga since 35 chapters. Sad.

>about 30 weeks of shitposting
>actually, the kisser doesn't even matter

Attached: kubo.jpg (365x500, 29K)

>post a discussion about quint X
>waifufag: "That guy must be a Xfag"
Pathetic

Cool. Surely it's a coincidence that it started with "I'm not a 5fag" only to go down the road that "It wouldn't be stupid if F started thinking of 5 as special, since the kisser looked like Itsuki", while refusing to accept that at no point did F think about such a thing. Whatever fag someone is, I really hope they don't think this is a satisfying conclusion to the kisser mystery.

>other bully Nino even in other threads
Ninobros...

Attached: 1529088032995.png (288x345, 101K)

Which threads?

Of course Nino is the most reddit servant.

Kaguya threads

Here the true parallel

Attached: true parallel.jpg (1920x1920, 1.02M)

> Quintfagging in other threads
Well deserved. You're as bad as the uruka/yotsubafag.

>we are having a debate but you are not allowed to defense your opnion.
Sounds like a middle schooler to me

>ED has spoilers, but it's focus is seven goodbyes.
Why spoil us about something doesn't happen in the s1.It's completely illogical.The ED focus clearly for one quint development, sorry but it's too suspicious.

Either Yotsuba or Nino_

who killed the hype ?

>ED has spoilers
No.

Negi

>She had Itsuki's face, so maybe it was the real one, Itsuki is special". He collectively refers to the kisser as "her", and got reminded of the kiss two times with two different quints. When the kisser gets revealed, he can say that it was probaly from that moment he started having feelings for her, even if he had no idea who it was. But it doesn't mean that he associates the kisser with Itsuki.

But the biggest problem with this theory it's Fuutarou knows that the Kisser have >the honest/sincere feelings for him
How?? How he knows it?? It's impossible for him to get this information.
Fuutarou thinks that Itsuki have romantic feelings for him?? but in the same time he tells her about Nino, Ichika, and Miku confession????? The reality that He only knows
>NINO CONFESSION AND CONFIRMED IT TWICE
AND
>MIKU SUSPICIOUS ABOUT HER FEELINGS NOT CONFIRMED
NINO IS THE KISSER

But I just want to post cute Ninos because she will just be bullied by Mikuj in Toubun threads...

Attached: 1553173154414.png (1732x2362, 2.4M)

>Indebted
>From a poor family
>Used his money to hold her back
>Start thinking about her lie because of a vague sentence
She is the bride no doubt.

Is he that prideful about that debt? Or why is the family situation didn't really improve over the years if Ichika earns a fuckton.

>Is he that prideful about that debt?
He should.

I'm sorry if I might've speedread through this but has he not cleared up his family debt yet or is that just a meme now?

No you won't. Stop falseflagging.

Their finances are still bad.

>has he not cleared up his family debt yet
No. Even during the wedding it might have not been cleared. One thing we know is that his family is still poor.

We don't know what the debt is about, most common theory is that is a medical debt due to his mom's death, other possibilities are that is due to paying for Fuu to go to that school or just Isanari being bad with money while trying to raise two kids by himself

Cope.

It's entering the same nothing-is-happening phase that Bokuben did 40 or 50 chapters ago.

They are still living in poor conditions. I assume the bride and Fuuts dated for years before the wedding, so it should be natural if the bride also wants to help Fuuts clear the debt. Either Fuuts don't want that, or the debt is huge and they don't have workplaces with high salary, even if they work a lot.

Flirting with a Yotsubro!
Inviting a Yotsubro out for lunch!
Getting to know a Yotsubro!
Walking a Yotsubro home!
Lending a Yotsubro my coat to keep him warm!
Holding hands with a Yotsubro!
Kissing a Yotsubro on the cheek!
Saying goodnight to a Yotsubro!
Moving in with a Yotsubro!
Waiting for a Yotsubro outside his workplace!
Having romantic dinners with a Yotsubro!
Proposing to a Yotsubro!
Getting engaged to a Yotsubro!
Marrying a Yotsubro!
Waiting for the New Year with a Yotsubro!
Sleeping under the kotatsu with a Yotsubro!
Kissing a Yotsubro on the lips!
Making out with a Yotsubro!
Touching a Yotsubro's nipples!
Taking off a Yotsubro's clothes!
Having sex with a Yotsubro under the kotatsu!
Impregnating a Yotsubro at the start of the New Year!
Raising a child with a Yotsubro!
Taking a walk at the park with a Yotsubro and our child!
Tucking the kids to sleep after dinner to go to our bedroom!
Contemplating having another baby with a Yotsubro!
Having more consensual missionary married sex with a Yotsubro!

Attached: 1563764534569.png (1469x964, 790K)

Would Fuutarou's obligation to pay debt to Ichika be extinguished if he will marry her? Where is lawyer Michlan when you need him?

It's kind of bad taste to ask your GF dad to pay for your family debt, kind of give the impression your with her for her money
The wedding is also just 3yrs after graduation so he's barely finishing college by then

Say goodbye to Itsuki, everyone.

Attached: bye.jpg (166x354, 30K)

I think he cleared the debt before asking her for marriage. He is a serious guy. But just because he did that, it doesn't mean that the family is suddenly rich.
>nothing-is-happening
Yeah, no.

A contractual right does not extinguish at matrimony.
t. another Ichikafag bar exam candidate

Attached: sips.png (283x208, 44K)

Yotsuba knew he is poor, because of Lolikano. Itsuki knew by chance. He declared it to Ichika by himself. Isn't the last one bad taste as well? College is still up in the air.

Speaking of debts. The quints will pay Futarou later too. Plus Ichika and Miku wanted to give him money as gift.

My guess is that the bride says that "What if we had married" earlier because of the debt. They put it on hold because of it.

Quints have obligation to pay debt to Fuutarou too.(ch.51)

The others said that, but that way it would have been instant marriage after high school. They said something about the ceremony couldn't have taken place earlier, when Grandpa was alive.

He didn't love them back then

>it would have been instant marriage after high school.
No way Futarou became that successful right after HS. I think they are saying that they might have been able to marry before the grandpa's state got worse(or his death?). Futarou himself was probably financially stable 2 years before.

But if the family is financially stable, but still really poor, then what's up with the seemingly luxurious marriage place? He marries at 22-23 years old, right? HS ends at 18/19. Grandpa alive at 20/21.

Speedread less, you retard

Ichika has the money. She might even get sponsors for her wedding lmao.

The only two possible option I can see is either
>maruo being a tsun and pay for it
Or
>the bride want it
I can’t see fuutaro spending too much money while he is not rich. If the bride is rich then why didn’t she help his family financially? So I guess fuutaro and the bride are financially stable but can’t help his father and sister which lead to the two possible scenarios above.

Maruo is loaded, he would definitely help. If it's Ichika she has the money as well. Maybe one of the four others will become rich too.

>ichika has money
Then why is fuutaro family still poor? Ichika is possibly rich by then so fuutaro family must at least be financially stable

Negi the hack will somehow make it so that the marriage place owner is somehow indebted to fuutarou later on.

Cause Fuutarou is prideful and wouldn't accept free gifts of money. However Ichika has the freedom to spend how ever she likes on her wedding.

I think maruo has the higher possibility because due the fact that he wouldn’t help fuutaro or his family but will probably help his daughter

???

Negi's art starts to get blobby
Not that there's anything wrong with it, it's actually cute.

I don't think he would accept that.

>prideful and won’t accept free gift
>fuutaro father and raiha are still poor and live off egg and vegetable
This is why you dont want to become too prideful

Pride>price sometimes

There is still the possibility of fuutaro or the bride opening a cafe/restaurant/bakery. We did get a note on the front of the house. So did fuutaro open a shop or it’s the bride who does it. Raiha is too busy with school while isanari isn’t a cook and is busy with his other job

It's fucking hideous compared to before. Thinking that the winning quint will have a spread with this art is depressing.

Well, Futarou is learning bakery now. But I don't see him doing it for life.

I honestly think maruo>ichika in this situation. Tho if ichika is the bride and she is the one who pay for it then she is truly a sneak for stealing nino dream.
>imagine your sister stealing your crush then proceed to marry him the same way as you dream it to be

You seriously expect Fuutarou to open a bakery/cafe with either Miku or Nino? Negi isn't that much of an hack to make the both of them pursue a cooking career and then let only one of them win.

All the major events stll had pretty good art. That Yotsuba kino in the tankobon was pretty recent.

And not to mention university assignments. So who ever open the shop must be not be a college student and is skilled at cooking. Tho this is only true if it’s confirm that there is a restaurant in Uesugi home

>stealing nino dream.
??? You mean marrying in a castle-like place? That's your typical girl wedding.

>stealing nino dream
Then Nino is a real sneak for going after Miku when she knows Miku likes him. And Miku is a sneak once she finds out Yotsuba likes him first. What shitty logic.

Nino is still unconfirmed. She did say that her restaurant dream was something she tought about as a kid. There were numerous occassions where she could have said that she wants to do it in the present, but didn't. The only hack thing from Negi would be a duo bakery/restaurant with Nino and Miku. Can't think of 2 different jobs for them, so they ends up together.

You forget this is after they graduated. So I expect this will be around the end of the manga. Therefore some of the quints might have been eliminated, leading to only miku and nino. Tho this could only happen if there is a confirmation of uesugi bakery or restaurant

This, Miku and Nino having such a similar career path/dream whike loving the same guy is a huge deathflag.
Thankfully a Nino/Miku end where they lose and open their own bakery/restaurant would be cute as fuck. Just imagine how much they'll bicker.

Nino a shit

If you think Miku and Nino opening a business together is hack you clearly don't get their character.

>Miku learned to cook for Fuutaro and to beat Nino's cooking
>At least two chapters where they competed in cooking
It's not surprising at all if they do end up opening a restaurant/bakery together.

If they really open a bakery then I think Miku makes more sense because it seems to be what she likes to do the most. Nino is the overall cooking specialist.

This. It's pure poetry to have Nino and Miku open a bakery together since after all, they started out as rivals and are now working together for success. Death flag though.

Well it’s not for some of the quint. Miku probably prefer some traditional old Japanese wedding. Yotsuba and itsuki would prefer something normal. Ichika is the only hard one. I guess ichika can be exempt from it

The hack thing is putting the two together. It has nothing to do with their characters. It can happen, but when we have an actress, a teacher, and a baker (Miku possibly), you would expect the other two to have variety. Not... Hmm, how about Nino does the same?

It would make sense, they bicker a lot but they're probably the 2 quints with the closest relationship.

Black tea-Green tea user.

Can't wait for her to ship Miku and Fuutarou

Attached: tenchou-chan.jpg (157x205, 17K)

Then a bakery for Miku and a restaurant for Nino.

is kind of a hack ending for Nino, her development is going towards her dealing with her abandonment issues and the fact her sisters won't always be with her, so her ending working together with her sister kind of undermines that and make it feel like she never grew up

I think Ichika and Miku are closer. Nino and Miku express their feelings towards mainly through conflict.

Speaking of bakery, miku is the only one who has an attire that scream bakery. Nino on the other hand remind me of an adult asian woman(the stay at home kind of type).

Well, technically it's Miku who "copied" Nino. But I still see nothing wrong with it, diversity for the sake of diversity is dumb, if both of them lose, having them open a bakery would be cool.
The only hack think regarding the quints future can come from Yotsuba if Negi decides to have her pursue a generic ass "athletic path"

I am kinda annoyed that we don't have names for these guys. Is Ichika's manager called Oda?

>black tea and green tea
Probably this. Miku probably own a bakery because she can only bake thing while nino probably own a restaurant since she is good at everything else too. (An all rounder)

>restaurant
Shop, actually.

There were no copy there. Miku didn't knew what to do back in January when they got career sheets. Now when she declared that she wants to go to a culinary school, Nino still didn't counter with anything, or said that she has similar dreams.

>Nino and Miku opens their own restaurant
>Nino is the manager
>Miku is the baker
This is the true end.

>miku beat nino at bakery
>nino beat miku at everything else
I can accept this

I'm going to marry Nino!

Attached: 1562774969448.png (1342x1898, 2.42M)

>miku beating Nino at bakery
Does Miku wanst to be raped by her sister so bad?

*best

So almost every quints have a dream except for yotsuba
1. Actress
2. Cook (black tea)
3. Baker (green tea)
4.Rope kun ???
5.teacher

It was revealed that Nino's dream since she was a kid was to open a restaurant. I doubt Negi will change that.

Yotsuba's dream is to kill herself.

She has gotten better and the only thing she practiced is bakery. She put too much time in bakery that she will probably beat nino with it.

Fuck you

Attached: 1562723464641.png (466x376, 361K)

>she want to kill herself
Let hope she doesn’t end up like this piece of shit. Imagine trying to kill your self multiple time but fail

Attached: 71B56422-7250-442D-984A-9CBFF735EE2D.png (905x1300, 376K)

Story wise it might happen, but it's not realistic considering that Nino was already ahead of her and she too works in a bakery.

Fuck off. Reiner a best and will kill Shitren Uchiha.

Attached: smh.png (455x374, 160K)

Oi, I have never bullied Nino. In face, shes third best IMO. She just gets caught in the crossfire between me and anti-Mikufags, who are for some reason mostly Ninofags

When someone put too much time(autism level)into something,they will achieved it.

He suspiciously avoids any further talk about it though.
>Ch. 55 Nino "Did you guys get a career questionare in you class too?" No further comments from her, or what she wants to do.
>Ch. 60 Nino after Itsuki declared she wants to be a teacher "This really drives home we are gonna be 3rd year students".
>Miku declaring she wants to go to culinary school "Are you for real?"
>Ichika going away. Itsuki says something about Ichika genuinely found something she really likes to do, while Nino is fuming.

>Reiner
>kill
>jobbed to his his enemies 4 times
>jobbed at saving his friends
>jobbed at killing himself

Nino will forever seethe as a profession at Miku and Fuutarou

This. Nino the professional seether.

I hate Yotsuba

>mikufags seething this hard at norma discussion about a quint they don't like.
Pathetic.

Shut up Yotsuba

Not really. Effort is not always such a convenient tool.

True. In a competition of talents and prodigies, effort can only do so much

Ninofags can be annoying, but Mikufags act like underage faggots lately.

I'd say just let them act like this when their quint is mostly still around at this point just to appeal to her large fanbase

>Reiner a best
Please don't use Ichicute for such shitty opinions.

True

You really want to think thats true, right?

We were having civil discussions for once don't ruin it with your 23faggotry.

Isn't part of the plot that they all have the same capabilities but they've developed them to different degrees?,
None of them are prodigies at anything, they're all capable of getting 100points

Well, I'm just gonna fuck off for a while. I have shitposted in the last thread. Remember that Miku is the best, cutest and Fuutarous bride to be!

Does this fag ever sleep?

We know, Negi

He's probably a neet fatfuck. Truly pathetic

Attached: 4A092F59-6933-4E66-9749-5834A4C11364.jpg (1242x2162, 355K)

You don’t want him to go
>calling name leddit leddit pathetic
And after that he will shitpost miku in this thread. Best to avoid him

Let them be. Their dicks already got limp just because Miku helped F solving Ichika's issue after last week shitposting.

It's useless since even if you ignore him he will reply to himself and create his one man show.
>Miku helped F solving Ichika's issue
Oh dear.

Hate to break it to you, but no matter how hard you try to discredit her, she and F put their money together.

Negi revealing that the kisser doesn’t actual matter, and was a red herring would be the funniest shit ever. It would be another Nisekoi/promise girl not mattering.

Stop bullying Nino's husband.

Attached: 82d12f_8df4d5bf9c92410188eb72d4f5a1db41_mv2.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

Well the legend said two Lovers ringing the bell but fuutaro was the only one who ring it.

The promise girl didn't matter from the start, cause his affection towards Onodera had nothing to do with her being the girl.

Wait now I think about it
EHfag are basically ninofag
While EMfag are basically mikufag

The sisters pay for the wedding as payback for the tutoring
>Ichika makes a fortune from acting
>Nino makes a fortune from her culinary genius
>Yotsuba becomes a famous athlete after the rejection motivates her back into being Winsuba and she puts herself first
>Itsuki gives up on being a teacher after her mommy issues are resolved and makes money as the famous food reviewer MAY
Miku is useless so she probably can't get rich enough to pay into the wedding which is why she is probably the bride

Attached: 1562254852607.jpg (342x294, 31K)

>mikufags show up
>peaceful thread with actual discussion immediately goes to shit
It's all so tiresome.

Attached: 1533951801377.png (643x969, 309K)

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

>EHfag are basically ninofag
>While EMfag are basically mikufag
Huhhh, no.

go back to your swings Yotsuba

Sure, but he still kept on with that promised girl shit till the very end. The lock and promise were important to him until he fell for Chitoge, and then he realized none of that mattered.

Why couldn't they get SHAFT to do season 2? I know this series makes a lot of money.

Attached: 1562261944018.jpg (2310x1576, 377K)

If the kisser isn't the bride then Negi truly is a hack.

Typical japanese incompetence.

While Chitoge was predictable, Komi handled it pisspoorly. Raku was ready to throw the locket away on the Christmas date, and chose Onodera, only for the locket to came back. Then the bullshit at the end that he likes both of them, amd Chitoge runs away. All of them met as a kids, but conveniently forgot.

Fuuts is going to fall for one of the quints, but it’s going to have to do with character and of course looks to a certain extent. If Fuuts were to find out Ichika or say Nino kissed him, that doesn’t mean he’s automatically going to fall for them. He’ll just be more aware. It’s probably gonna be a scenario where he unknowingly falls for the quint that was the kisser so everything still matches up. Unless it was a massive red herring.

WSJ can get anyone on a project, while WSM mostly suffers when it comes to their adaptations.

Chitoge winning was obvious but what really lowered Nisekoi's quality is the fact that both Raku and Onodera loved each others, but never even dated due to an incredible string of coincidences. That's BS.

Too bad 99% of anything WSJ produces is complete polished dogshit

Kosaki was a fan favorite hence her spin-off. Of course Komi baited her having a chance at winning till literally the very last volume.

At the same arc, her idea of friendship is nonchalantly barging on bathing Fuutarou. Something that already in love Nino struggles to pull.
Kissing someone as an impulse isn't far fetched for that dense brain of hers.

Attached: 1563427660345.gif (304x304, 383K)

Bell kisser is a different kind of tool compare to Nisekoi lock. Nisekoi lock was a mystery factor yet failed because author revealed it too late. Bell kisser is kind of a promise that the bride was already fall in love with Fuu before ch.68.

The story suggests that the one who kissed him happened to be the one he married. It's not the kiss that seals the deal, but it is one of their "big moments" together. Futarou learning who it is shouldn't affect his feelings. These feelings grew over the course of the story and he happened to marry her. Winning just because she kissed him would be retarded.

The kisser won’t matter. What matters is the girl he falls for. Screencap this.

You don't have to tell me. Onodera did nothing was a popular shitpost at that time, when 99% of the time deliberate coincidences and outright bullshit scenarios prevented any fucking progress between them. Or she was just destined to lose, and Komi couldn't do that elegantly.

She was destined to lose cause Chitoge was the main heroine and one-shot heroine as well. Komi clearly disliked Kosaki for being so popular which is why even a character like Tsugumi had more arcs than her despite Kosaki being the second heroine and didn’t even bother showing her face in the last chapter.

He also fucked up, since Raku wanted to have a normal life, early established goal. The only normal one was Onodera. No gangsters, no yakuza, no triad, no police. Then Raku just accepts that he has to control the yakuza.

Am I in a Nisekoi thread in disguise?

>Negi revealing that the kisser doesn’t actual matter, and was a red herring would be the funniest shit ever. It would be another Nisekoi/promise girl not mattering.
Only Mikufags wish it because they knows that Miku is not the kisser

How anyone could manage to read that trash that was Nisekoi is beyond me.

Attached: 75431056_p1.jpg (279x351, 111K)

>ninonigger pretending that nino is even remotely relevant.
>the two real contenders are Micute and Yotsubro
>ninonog has to desperately cling to strings and red herrings to even try and pretend she has a shot
>inb4 DURRRRRRRR YOTUSFAG
nah man im just interested to see who wins. don't have a favorite

true

>Implying I samefag
Rude. I have never replied to myself for that purpose, ever. Come back from my walk and find fags freshly seething because of Miku. The thread going to shit was not my doing, as much as I want to make you believe it was me.

And Fatsofags?

its fine at the start. it just DRAGS. ON. FOREVER.

Did I make you that mad last thread user? I apologize.

>don't have a favorite
At least try not to be obvious

The only two quints that are 100% out are Nino and Miku.

Attached: file.png (794x566, 372K)

>Itsuki ran to talk to Futarou about Rena
>Noticed hamburger leftovers on his mouth
>Pressed forward to eat it and thus kissed him
>Realized what she had done after the did

I tried to read it because it had a following. People were going TeamChitoge and TeamOnodera in other sites and I kinda followed the threads for a while till the end. Tried reading and watching it myself, it honestly boring and I only read like 5 chapters. Nothing about it drew me in.

Attached: D94XJHVVUAApMoJ.jpeg.jpg (800x911, 79K)

Negi-sensei, you are a genius.

This, the rampant shitposting from mikufags and ninofags makes me think that subconsciously they know it too, and that's their way to cope.

Attached: 75786319_p28.jpg (572x500, 71K)

if I HAD to say a favorite id say ichicute. she's had some of the most growth and is one of the more interesting quints IMO. she was a snake and an ichicunt. again that's if I HAD to say I had a favorite you arrogant faggot. ninoniggers like you are fucking pathetic.

This is the only "Itsuki is the kisser" scenario that I can accept.

I used to shitpost because there were no Mikushitposters. But now I shitpost because I've come to enjoy it. MIKU a best!

>there where no miku shitposters
Bwhahahahahaha

Better than clinging to first girl and late game miracle.

The only things holding Yotsuba back are herself and Negi.

Attached: despair.jpg (1347x768, 461K)

>tan is gone without any relevance
b-bros...

It's so obvious that it's not even funny.

I love how desperate Yotsubafags are. Clinging to the tiniest things.

If I had to deduce Negi’s thought process on Yotsuba it’s this, the manga extension is throwing off her story.

After her flashback arc Negi said he originally planned to end it 10 chapters after that which would’ve been enough time for the big reveal and ending with her winning. All the quints issues are basically resolved except Yotsubas so it could’ve ended there.

Now he has to create some extended drama, and fanservice and put off her arc for as long as possible for his original plan to pan out. Which is why it appears Yotsubas in limbo for now.

Attached: 1EDC915A-8084-48AD-BEDC-43D015B7CCAF.jpg (1440x2953, 1.53M)

Not so sure about Yotsuba winning, but It's obvious that they somehow managed to convince Negi to drag on 5toubun at least until the 2 season ends.

>still being a Ninonigger after seeing this

Attached: smug.png (515x564, 615K)

When did Negi say such a thing? He talked about how he wrote the series in mind of early cancellation, yet it slowly reaches 100 chapters.

More like he had to insert her story late like this to make you believe the winner might not be among 123.

Who will be faster this time? Dropout or Yea Forums?

desperate

>caring about speed
You might want to go back.

Yotsuba's late-game heroine development was a mistake.

It had relevance, it let Fuu recognize her when she was only wearing a towel without making readers think he used LOVE

Who?

Yotsuba's development couldn't be done early, no matter what. Only a brainlet can't understand this.

>After her flashback arc Negi said he originally planned to end it 10 chapters after that
He never said anything like that

Attached: 37338049.png (311x196, 22K)

The problem with Yotsuba now is Negi has development blue balls for her.

>smug.png
Who's this semen demon?

It could have definitely been handled better than this.

Considering Negi will now probably drag on the series it's going to only get worse for all the quints.

How.

>Negi will now probably drag on the series
I don't get why some of you are saying this. The pacing is super fast.

I think Negi should focus on the real main heroine of this story. We need to know how her feelings are developing.

Attached: 1562549210806.png (273x308, 62K)

Its going at light speed, user

The kisser is:
>Someone that won't be suspected even after the bell is ringing.
>Someone that can keep Raiha quiet.
She's the most likely culprit based on circumstances but has no motive so far.
Creating motive is easy as fuck, especially for someone dumb.

I wonder what is going to be the next major event after this. A school festival?

Compare it to how it was before SE. The pacing is fast, but nothing really happens anymore.
>We can't be student and tutor anymore
>I guess it's fine like this
>I need to confess
>tee hee I love my sisters
>I will leave school
>tee hee I will not.

Raiha is irrelevant. She called out to F, not to both of them, or the quint.

I love 45fags.
4fags are too despair to do anything. 5fags on other hand are too confident for her winning to even care.

I think the volume parallel is Yotsuba separating from the quints, deliberately going on a journey, then Ichika separating from them due to her career.

The power of STATUS QUO is too strong.

Attached: Runaway Axe.png (1426x1500, 689K)

>nothing really happens anymore.
Miku confessed although she stopped Futarou's answer. Futarou is learning more about love. Ichika now has decided to focus more on her job and she leaving the quints like that is a big turning point. Things are happening, not the same you want them to.

>4fags
>despair
Not every one of us is a cuck. Some of us simply wait to see how it'll turn out while hoping for the best. Calling despairfags Yotsubafags is an insult.

Attached: D_Ou3A6UwAYkuJq.jpg (1233x1777, 161K)

If Negi revealed the bride's identity right now would it kill the sales?

>Big thing happens
>nothing really changed
That's called nothing happening. We're obviously not on the level of garbage dumps like Bokuben or Komi, but I wish Negi would return to his old pacing and artstyle.
yep, sadly.

Attached: 1559143025858.png (1075x1518, 1.59M)

Half of the sales would be probably gone.

The first call is for Fuutarou, the second call after the kiss is just "Ooiiii".

The previous arcs were much more "Nothing happening" than what we are currently getting.

twitter.com/akaiyoutsuki/status/1153617126118191105
Would you live in a Nakano house?

Attached: EAJ4qP6UYAInPqe.jpg (1200x1551, 470K)

It looks like a bitch to heat up in the winter.

So does it prove anything?

>Ichika going away. Itsuki says something about Ichika genuinely found something she really likes to do, while Nino is fuming

I really hate how Nino is being a cunt to Itsuki for supporting Ichika in doing what she wants.

Better than not caring in the least about your sister dropping out of HS half a year before graduation and just trying to get into Fuutarou's pants.

>I bet that Nino dream it's to have her own family..

Attached: 12.png (897x1300, 479K)

Concrete proof? Not in a slightest, I can say the same about the second call is for Fuutarou only.

>It was revealed that Nino's dream since she was a kid
>KID
That what Itsuki says but now nobody knows what Nino wants

>There were no copy there
Your waifu is a Nino printer. Deal with it.

Are you really that dumb?

>Itsuki says
Yotsuba said that..

Yotsuba doesn't have the will to rape Fuutarou.

>head fits 2 times in the body
What the fuck, Negi...

Attached: file.png (240x265, 74K)

Can fumino get even more boring?

Negi is slowly losing it
twitter.com/50on_ds/status/1153684116560175105

Miku has more of a history with cooking tribulations throughout the manga. Deal with it.

>These Tweets are protected

Attached: file.png (499x253, 102K)

Fuutarou has a bobblehead in the panel where he's making bread

Negi has been drawing them with huge heads and short arms for a while already. And I'm not just talking about the quints.

>not caring
>trying to get into Fuutarou's pants
nice headcanon
and why do you even need to graduate from HS anyway? you'll never got a job that pay better than being actress with HS diploma alone

>wait is this that thing where you have no internal voice??

Now that's a parallel. It's a shame that wasn't the first chapter of the volume.

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c088 (NA) - p010 [web] [anon] {v1.1}.png (1115x1600, 518K)

What the fuck did he tweet?

This

4bro here, most 4bros hate despairtards.

Will their despair cancel out?

Attached: 1531368343072.jpg (735x897, 464K)

Recently here's a samefagger who spreading rumor, screaming 'Negi doesn't give Yotsuba a proper chapter and only gives scenes for sideline sisters for 5 weeks!'.

>Negi said he originally planned to end it 10 chapters after that
Dumb retard. His tweet only said "10 chapters left untill chapter 100!"

That user can't count past 100, so he thought world ends at 100st chapter.

>100st

Attached: c037-(v05)---p104.png (2587x1842, 1.76M)

Attached: c037-(v05)---p106-107.png (2587x1842, 2.16M)

>100nd

Best quint period. None of the other quints had a moment that can even come close to this.

Attached: 1546218852342.jpg (1674x2048, 1.89M)

Almost as high maintenance as the quints!

Nino and Yotsuba seems pretty low maintenance.

>Yotsuba
Yes
>Nino
Hell no.

>Nino
>pretty low maintenance

Attached: 1559690148538.png (648x764, 246K)

Yotsuba would be happy with anything, even food scrapes. She'll be grateful that you gave her anything anyways.

Even with a rope?

Suicide is the easiest way to end suffering. But that would not be beautiful.

Attached: 1561958250726.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

It's quite clear where this series is heading
>Fuutarou telling Rena thanks and I'm grateful was to Itsuki reminding him how precious lolikano is to him
>Fuutarou now thinks Ichika is lolikano which is why he's so gung-ho about staying by her side, going so far as to hire her as an actress to do so
>After a while Fuutarou will bring up the past to Ichika, she will tell him they spent that night together playing cards but she isn't the one who told him he was necessary
>She will return the photo to him after she's finally convinced that the one he is in love with is the girl in the photo
>Fuutarou will look at the photo and all the moments he had with Yotsuba will refresh his memory about the past and he will then chase after Yotsuba

Attached: x12.png (1426x2048, 1.19M)

Suicide is a cop-out.

>he will then chase after Yotsuba

Doubt.

Why do Dropout's translations read like an ESL machine translation?

Their Tl is shit. So the PR has to try and fix everything, but that doesn't turn out very good. And they try to release first.

He chased after Ichika because he thinks she's lolikano.

He chased after Ichika because she was going to miss graduating with the others and Miku told him that wasn't what she truly wanted.

>"Thank you for being by my side"
>Negi constantly adding panels of Miku and Fuutarou beside eachother

Attached: 1563238161165.png (559x605, 217K)

Yep, better kill the one bastard that rejected you first.
if there is thing you can't have, make sure nobody can.

.>most
if you're talking about the bandwagons that is.
prior to flashback despairfag is clearly the majority

Now that's another level of reaching. Try to come up with something original, mikeks

>Please tell me I'm not the only one still riding this hope train bros...
Hope train and despair train are the same train going down the same track, but on different carts.

Can't have one without the other.

He went the extra mile for her. Because he thinks she's lolikano.

Nope, they always were a vocal minority. And despairfags don't even like Yotsuba in the slightest.

Nino a bitch

Attached: 1563611565971 (1).png (664x692, 200K)

>because he thinks she's lolikano.
lol

>>Fuutarou will look at the photo and all the moments he had with ichika will refresh his memory about the past and he will then chase after ichika
>yotsuba, as the cuck she is, would once again cuck herself by not revealing the truth
FTFY

You Yotsubafags need to stop with these "He is obsessed with Lolikano" posts.

youtube.com/watch?v=CaFwF5V4lx4

*best bitch

Fuck off

>Yotsuba's late-game heroine development was a mistake.
WRONG since her development is there all along.

Just speedreaders couldn't see it without LOVE.

Attached: 4 answers fuus question on what she wants.png (1426x2048, 859K)

>Yotsubafags
Shill your cancerous headcanons somewhere else, faggot.

Attached: gg nino train wreck.png (986x578, 486K)

Blasphemy! I adore yotsuba.
But her suffering, her pain... is magnificent.

Attached: 1561958250727.jpg (525x295, 19K)

There was a rumour. Dropout tl uses korean scanlation then the proofer does some magic.

Both Yea Forums and dropout released.

Best thing from those pictures is happy Yotsuba in kuma jammies

Yes. I wonder why though. Seems strange not to have some sort of introduction when characters like Kiku were introduced.

Look at how in love Yotsuba is while the other 4 have the look of a loser.

Attached: x21.png (1426x2048, 1.14M)

>handholding a guy you just met in public
WTF! I hate YotSLUTba now!

p.s. 2/3fags keep saying 1 is out, but 1 actually has just as good a case as 4 & 5 to win.

Where does that headcanon even come from?

>wasting pages for side character
It's like you guys don't understand why 5toubun made it big

Nope, just early raws

this. Dropout seems to fuck up in the same places as the gooks

Then why did we just get an arc about that bunny ribbon girl?

>happy Yotsuba

Attached: 1556772011300.png (574x608, 360K)

>rope
Just watch you mother fuckers. One day 4-chan is going to that fucking rope hang that from a tree and then hang her wood to make a swing in her back yard so she can swing with her husband and their children. Because Fuutaro's weak ass can't do it.

Attached: doki doki fuutaro study club yotsuba.jpg (4918x3026, 1.46M)

2/3fags fear Yotsuba so they shitpost about ropes.

>GOUMENASAI YOTSUBA-SAMA

Attached: file.png (932x394, 326K)

Yes, yes!
And then she'll wake from her slumber, curling in tears realizing that she's the only one left behind in their home.

Attached: 1561958250724.jpg (800x450, 41K)

But I don't mind Yotsuba winning. Why do you keep repeating this?

Attached: 1561268660068.png (626x454, 176K)

This is why you ain't a writer.

>F will think 5 is loli
>1 is helping 4 and nudging F towards lolikano
>F from 1's pushes will start falling for 5 thinking that she's loli
>1 will report to 4 and 4 will get her hopes up
>F will fall and confess to 5
>4 is there and gets the MAXIMUM DESPAIR
>2/3 BTFO too
>4 will being swinging herself again
>5 NOWAYFAGs F because she doesn't like him like that and doesn't want her sisters sad
>1 upset reveals to F that 4 is loli and not 5.
>But F at this point already has feelings for 5
4/5 endgame with 1 being the darkhorse winner.

Attached: ichika snaked yotsuba.jpg (768x1024, 240K)

Got to say that having two different dump threads at the same time is rather obnoxious. One of them is going to get nuked I bet.

Attached: someone fears the 4.jpg (1024x1122, 312K)

>ahaha they look nervous~
Nobody speaks like this other than Yotsuba. Only Yotsuba sounds this retarded.

It's 3fags that fear Yotsuba.

Attached: 1559593935803.jpg (1542x2048, 1.42M)

dumb EOP

>dropout is actually LHT

>white ribbon

Attached: 1551343790393.jpg (1500x1124, 573K)

remember to buy the shirts!

Yotsuba gives me the feeling of a girl that would use max strenght for every hug when you leave for work.

Attached: 1535310124676.jpg (1735x2046, 405K)

This picture is nice and all but god damn, the fucking ESL grammar hurts.

>4 is there and gets the MAXIMUM DESPAIR
Late

Attached: x17.png (2230x1600, 1.35M)

It's from the trannies, what did you expect?

When will she embrace her true feelings, Yea Forums?

Attached: image.jpg (2895x4096, 759K)

>This is why you ain't a writer.
Yeah, not like what you posted isn't dogshit

After she realizes that they'll have to go their own way at some point. Except for Nino and Miku.

Attached: hand.png (487x772, 179K)

Yotsuba would be great mom for sons. Beat downs galore.

Also
>5 wants to teach. Wanted to PT as tutor
>3 wants to go to culinary school. PT as a baker.
>2 wants to own restaurant. PT as cook
>1 wants to act. PT as actress
>4 wants to be Fuutaro's housewife. PT as house keeper.
4-chan is gonna be the bride right?!?!?

Attached: yotsuba lewd.png (524x678, 321K)

After-story probably

What's the deal with Yotsuba? Why does she want to follow Ichika's footsteps by quitting too? Wouldn't that invalidate the other quint's efforts by saving her in the past?

Attached: file.png (425x477, 121K)

She's always happy.

Attached: nishihisupport yotsuba smile.jpg (1200x976, 266K)

>Nothing changed
>Nothing happening
You're just plain retarded.

This is sad, not enough panels for my girl.

Attached: CopeSwing.png (343x600, 230K)

Not all of them for sure

Attached: itsuki eating.png (1832x1848, 3.64M)

She just doesn't want Ichika to be alone like she would've been if the others didn't save her.

All chapters are Yotsuba chapters if you look at it from her POV despairbro.

Just look harder and you'll see it.

Attached: 4 confessed to you 1st like 50 chapters ago Forgetaro.png (1426x2048, 680K)

a bit bullshit that Ichika made it big so quickly.

This is why I can't see Itsuki as the favorite. She's in the Foodtaro bowl more than Fuutaro bowl.

5xBurger-kun OTP

Attached: Itsuki fat burger.png (978x984, 1.35M)

What must I do to prove that I'm a humble yotsuba devotee? I love her as well. Just in a slightly different way.

Attached: 1561958250725.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

She has been working for years.

You're just the usual shitposter.

You're forgetting how fast time went by with all the flash forwards

ICHICUTE

Attached: file.png (1115x1336, 591K)

she got her first role 1 year ago

I guess you're falsefagging or just shitposting. People can't be so dumb

>Three threads

She doesn't want Ichika to be on her own like she was after failing the exams.

How fast did hanakana take to become big?

There are many of us.
You just refuse to acknowledge the reality. Despair will always exist alongside hope.

Attached: 1561958250728.jpg (640x427, 19K)

KEK

Attached: 1563901610779.png (1115x1336, 271K)

Don't group me together with those faggots.

Attached: DepressYotsu.png (411x374, 343K)