Attached: PVOzxYG.jpg (1072x785, 300K)

> Knee high boots and thigh holsters

Nice.

What is that getup? Looks kinda bad.

>poor man kekkai sensen

>Only read the first chapter
>Check the latest one out of curiosity
>Some guy is eating ice cream made out of people
Yeah I feel it won't last long. Also the art is alright but I don't see the connection to Murata.

It's dead, user.
No point in shilling it here.

Naruto?

this color page right seems simirlar to early murate when he was drawing eyeshield but only from the cover I haven't read the manga

ninjas dude wow

It's fucking terrible and completely incompetent.
That was so dumb, he turns a guy to ice then has his henchman dump him into a grinder so he can eat him, and the protagonist does NOTHING and just lets this happen, THEN gets mad at him for killing the guy. What the fuck?

Thank god this shit is getting cancelled soon.

Attached: 18629_tokyo-shinobi-squad-chapter-8_009.jpg (784x1145, 305K)

So Ne0:Lation died for this?

>Murata style
You call this: Murata style? Get your eyes checked.

Nah it's surviving this round atleast.
Same bland faces so checks out.

>Ne0:Lation
it wasnt that good, just a worse blood monday

>worse blood monday
Is that even possible to be worse than a second rate 20th/21st Century Boy

What are you talking about the man hacked a car mid race to make it go faster

This book is one of those mediocre manga you see a bunch of adds for in the back of a Shonnen Jump book then forget about until you see it ended in 2-4 volumes and absolutely no fanfare

I haven't read 20th century boy, is that the prequel for "friend"
so the KND version of bloody monday?

synopsis for bloody monday
>A Russian spy is found murdered in Japan, with the only clue to the reasons for his death being a memory chip he managed to hide from his murderer. The Third-I branch of the Public Security Intelligence Agency recruit Fujimaru Takagi, a brilliant hacker known as "Falcon", to decode the chip, which contains a video file documenting a viral outbreak in Russia where thousands are killed, known as the Christmas Massacre.

Things become further complicated when Fujimura's father, a high-ranking official within Third-I, is falsely accused of murdering his superior when he receives further information related to the Christmas Massacre, and the code name "Bloody Monday".

The terrorist Maya Orihara, who was responsible for the incident in Russia, is now in Tokyo in order to recover the memory stick to stop Third-I from knowing the truth of a terrorist plot in Japan. She goes under cover as a teacher at Fujimaru Takagi's High School. From there it becomes difficult for Fujimaru to determine who he can trust as he uses his high-level hacking skills to try to save the country and unravel the mystery of Bloody Monday and the cult behind it.
and I believe this is for book 1 I read book 1 and 2 and I dont think I have it in me to read book 3

It's not even close to bloody monday, Ne0 was the hacker version of mahou sensou with an even less likable cast.

This series still have several cushions left before getting to the axe.
Unless all of them will get axed at the same time.

Both shinobi squad and Ne0 are for the new teens, you wouldn't understand them since you're too old.

Ne0 is already axed and this isn't far behind.

I say it based on the first chapter.

Oh shit, a new addition to the Club?

BM is no where near as good as NeoLation.

oh? then why did it get axed

Attached: do you seevegeta.jpg (223x225, 12K)

Tick tock. The chainswfag killer is here!

Attached: I see it goku.jpg (720x519, 36K)