One Piece

Attached: 11654896541.jpg (1280x753, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QZFvnrrgeHc
animemojo.com/shonen/one_piece/one-piece-new-live-action-adaptation-has-found-in-marvel-writer-a8484
twitter.com/hiktoj/status/1153584112437014528
forms.gle/HevpvWTjDdc5A5166
youtube.com/watch?v=aDryxSoO-tk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1554649535110.png (1022x1024, 1.03M)

It's just that Lucci is popular and gets attention. We didn't see Lucci properly in canon until literally the Reverie since Enies Lobby and fans really want to see him

youtube.com/watch?v=QZFvnrrgeHc

Attached: OTP soon.png (278x613, 226K)

Oh, sorry. *zip*

Attached: kaido-dragon.png (1234x829, 335K)

Anyone else realize that the One Piece anime could have always looked this amazing from when they switched animation styles but were intentionally not doing so?

>When she sees your dick

what did she mean by this?

Attached: hiyori.jpg (527x474, 67K)

Characters that are definitely gonna die horrible deaths before the manga is concluded

Attached: One Piece - c908 (v90) - p153 [Digital] [LuCaZ].jpg (388x397, 94K)

She's so hot she only has to sleep next to men instead of with them and still make money, allowing her to keep her virginity for her one true love: Momo

Man, Oda's getting really sneaky about this

KUMA

Finally back to the crew this week?

Attached: 945 (9).png (907x1300, 447K)

Attached: 1563671027712.jpg (970x1069, 511K)

blame that on the fucking retard suits at toei, shueisha and fuji, the animators and directors have wanted a change for quite a while.

Around Ace, never relax.

SUUUUUUPPPPPEEEEEERRRRRR!

Attached: SUUPEER.gif (500x284, 995K)

Switch Chopper with Robin and we good

Why was (is?) Mangastream so autistic about Katakuri being his real name and not Dogtooth?

Translating names is just retarded, would you call Nami "Wave"?

ace got a mouthful of
smelly
plump
wano cunny

Why hasn't there been another about a different Strawhat? I thought that's what they were going for.

franky use to be cool before he became a retarded looking gigantic freak

Is Hiyori going to pine for Zoro while he doesn't give a shit?

The only way this manga can be interesting now is if Blackbeard gets One Piece and becomes the Pirate King before Luffy because fate and destiny are on his side in the end and Luffy has to beat it all to become truly free

Attached: OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.jpg (158x564, 55K)

Ace’s wife is pretty cute.

Attached: 482C4F2A-AF4F-47AF-870D-1B8ED289D641.png (1334x750, 3.35M)

ZEHAHAHAHA, MUGIWARA!

Attached: ZEHAHAHAHA.gif (500x288, 392K)

Ace is alive. Bookmark this tweet

Akainu and Blackbeard.

This looks like the panel before one of those “instant loss” pics.

>Luffy finds the one piece but rejects it, denying destiny and showing he is truly free

Probably. Girls like that generally go nuts for the one dude that doesn’t give a fuck about them.

Attached: 1276BC4C-FB7D-455A-ACD2-CE7A45D34051.jpg (900x380, 67K)

How would you feel if even after all of Luffy's training, he still is unable to beat Kaido?

Honestly, I'm gonna be real, after getting one shotted like that, even after all this training he's doing, I think I still won't accept Luffy beating Kaido. I'm sorry, but it's basically like, Kaido is nigh-unstoppable. He's insanely strong and granted, yes, Luffy's potential level of CoA may be extremely great, Kaido seems to be too much of a beast to take down.

I mean, don't forget that the Admirals agreed to end the war after Shank's appearance and Whitebeard only died after ALL of the attacks he took had took it's toll on him. It was a fucking huge team attack effort on him and they still barely killed him.

And Kaido's even TOUGHER than Whitebeard. Like holy fuck, these Yonko are insane. I need to see Luffy beat an admiral first before beating a goddamn yonko.

He still has his moments

Attached: 6227953.png (282x545, 126K)

I will fucking hurt you, don't ever fucking treat Robin like that.

Attached: 1560538442756.png (500x596, 49K)

Luffy won't beat Kaido will, Zoro will :^)

He's still cool, you just have shit taste.

Haven't been keeping up with the dub. Did Funimation stop releasing them?

I don't think Luffy is going to 1v1 Kaido

This. Franky is a mini-Pacifista. My monkey complaint about him is that he still has at stupid back weakness, even though his huge arms and extendable hands should reach now.

>Zoro cuts a dragon in half
>he becomes the new Ryuma

>Post TS Chopper better than Robin......
Surely you jest?

Attached: 1563847579644.jpg (1800x1800, 545K)

Dont mind that retard. He's a butt hurt Namifag thats upset Robin is better

and luffy dies

Attached: 1559897025377.jpg (448x253, 32K)

Post-TS robin useless piece of shit. Chopper is much better

robintard's ass is on fire because Nami is better than a whore robin looool

Zorojuro

Attached: Zorojuro.jpg (480x480, 74K)

robin is shit. she must die.

Which is why this shit bothers me. I can't get into Luffy or Zoro romances because the guys just don't care/have no grasp on sexuality in Luffy's case. Hancock is understandable because Luffy needed her to enter Impel Down and she's a Warlord to boot, but Hiyori? She doesn't provided Zoro with anything useful. Only thing I see coming out of this is fueling a Zoro/Orochi bout which no one wants, or by a smaller chance, a Kyoshiro battle, but no one needed a forced romance for that.

Feels like Oda's exploiting Zoro to exposition on Hiyori, which is fucking lame, or hyping Zoro up through her, but a whore's opinion on swordsmanship matter as much as my mom's. Should've been based Gilgamesh who nursed Zoro and trained him to be the next Ryuma. This """love""" shit is lame and out of place for Zoro. I don't care for Sanji, but he would've been far better for this.

Attached: 1462677922021.png (428x428, 291K)

>retarded looking freak

you described robin

>Esl Robin hater is back

Because these threads couldn't get any worse.

Everyone hates Robin

based
t. retard

WCI was bad, but it did have some amazing pages. What has Wano got so far that's on the same level as pic related?

Attached: 1483059320918.png (1092x740, 1012K)

self-critical

nah Franky is still based

Attached: x6 (2).jpg (827x556, 211K)

>WCI was bad
No it wasn't, it was some prime OP.

Get back to work Spandam.

Attached: One_Piece-v54-007.png (954x1500, 168K)

>implying it won't be a Marineford-tier effort for the alliance to bring down Kaido

Whatever faggot, I didn't ask your opinion about WCI. post Wano kino.

>Marineford-tier
You mean Thriller Bark tier, to mirror Moriah getting his shit pushed in by Kaido originally.

FUCK YOU I'M ROBIN

I CAN MAKE MULTIPLE TITTIES

PUT CLITS ALL OVER MY BODY

LICK EM ALL AND FUCK ME SILLY

I LOVE ANAL FUCK MY ASS

IT'LL BE A GODDAMN BLAST

YEAH BLAST THAT CUM INTO MY ASSHOLE!

Attached: anayonrigVI.jpg (480x854, 57K)

You spoke falsehoods and it is the duty of each man to speak truth when he sees lies. WCI was one of the top 5 arcs in OP.

Attached: Brook & Pedro.png (788x856, 460K)

Nami got arlonged. Kys cuck

Kaido is way tougher than Oars, Law and the Scabbards will have to help the Strawhats too

Along with Zoro cutting down the Magistrate, Luffy btfo of Babanuki, Zoro/Sanji reunion, the opening shot of Wano, just to name a few.

>PUT CLITS ALL OVER MY BODY
>LICK EM ALL AND FUCK ME SILLY
I just imagine that'd be sensory overload, her brain would become mush.

Nami is a virgin. But Robin was sauled, clovered, spandamed, etc. Kys faggot.

animemojo.com/shonen/one_piece/one-piece-new-live-action-adaptation-has-found-in-marvel-writer-a8484

Reminder the guy behind Agents of Shield, Luke Cage, and The Defenders is writing the script for the live action series.

I'll say im also a fan of zorojuro

Attached: GeneralTier.png (980x726, 92K)

Which op girls has the best ass to fuck?

depends on the name.
Shirohege should be Whitebeard in English

sanji vs zoro posting is the most in character and based posting

based

Attached: 97f687b32a47575659f8bda17ca4e3fa-zoro-roronoa-monkey.jpg (500x500, 26K)

Ok retard

>literally ignoring the fact she got FISHED

What's the best OP game?

Attached: Samus Awesome.jpg (500x1397, 337K)

Unlimited Cruise.

>keeps pushing his wet fantasies

Treasure cruise

Shirohige is an epithet, his real name is Edwar D. Newgate.

That's a nickname.

Attached: 668 (3).png (956x1500, 305K)

>that one doujin where she became a giant to fuck Shirahoshi, then grew a penis on Nami so she could also fuck Shirahoshi but from inside, then grew regular-sized copies inside Shirahoshi's vagoo to further stimulate Nami, and then ended up making Shirahoshi pregnant
Don't ask me for source, I don't remember it.

Attached: 1363728510464.jpg (300x900, 316K)

Nami got FISHED but it was by Jinbe after he apologized for Arlong's actions

What do you think of Katakuri's development over the course of the WCI arc? I find it to be some of Oda's best writing yet. It's rare for him to do something like this for a major antagonist

Attached: Before and After.jpg (1455x1479, 956K)

Enjoy the fishy stench cuck

Robin is such a dirty whore

Pirate Warriors 3, hoping the 4th surpasses it.

J*nbe has 2 dicks, he could have FISHED both Nami and Robin at the same time!

>FISHED Nami
>FISHED Robin
Jinbe is an absolute undersea Chad

Again, that's pretty much all women.

I get a strong impression that Jinbe is gay.

I see you like fish sticks a lot. you so often speak about them. Robin, is that you?

Attached: D2IaEnOX0AAcw9h.jpg (720x720, 79K)

You're just projecting.

No problem, because Robin is a trap.

Why did Aladdin marry Praline instead of Jinbe?

Are we ever going to know what the poneglyphs in Big Mom's vault said? Or is Robin just going to read them with a drop of sweat rolling down her temple as she thinks "So this is what they say...!!" and then avoid telling anybody what they said for 10 years until it's convenient to the plot like it has happened every other time?

>literal redditor meme from a decade ago
Is this the power of namifags?

aren't they related to Raftel?

Maybe Jinbe's a based human fucker?

It could be quite literally anything. Jaya's pointed to FI, FI's was just a letter to Poseidon.

Plenty of other BMP to marry.

I love how he went from calling her his 'mama' to formally referring to her as 'Big Mom'. I don't know, little details like that always get me.

>3 years ago
> decade
robintards has dementia?

Jinbe had already promised Luffy he'd join the Strawhats so he didn't want to become tied to the Charlottes

The Sun Pirates joined the BMP after the war since FI wasn't protected by WB anymore.

Why robintards so pathetic? Are they copying Robin's behavior?

Attached: 1539621579661.png (320x320, 82K)

hold it Kizaru-kun
that's what Jinbe meant when he told Luffy he had things to do before he joined

Don't bother giving him (You)s.

They were already in the BMP when Luffy arrived on FI.

Attached: OP66_106.png (986x1500, 522K)

Attached: 1563808885310.png (670x670, 32K)

Oooh, I'm so scared.

So what will this week's color spread be?

Attached: 949 (0).jpg (1840x1300, 3.06M)

Strawhats at the gym.

>Usopp literally pouncing on Sanji
What is his endgame here?

it's his special attack

>WCI was bad

Attached: D91bkTbW4AIedBf.jpg (336x395, 38K)

Showing Sanji that his CoO is shit.

better than wano

This, Usopp is building up his power level, he already killed Zoro prior.

What is Law's endgame?

Jobing

Did you like the forest and Sanji baking the cake?

Taking down Kaido.

WCI wasn't bad but I really felt the absence of by boys Zoro and Franky

When was this again? Why is Tama still a child? Is she time traveling too?

He was going to die taking down Mingo but now he has no idea what to do with his life and is just pulled along by Luffy's magnetic charisma.

Not him but yes, some good character interactions in both. Stop reading weekly if you can't handle the pacing newfag.

he's kind of in the same boat as Jinbe

Yes

Forest was legit interesting.
Sanji baking the cake never took the spot of the arc that badly, it was always switching to something else.
WCI is not a 10/10 arc but there is nothing wrong with these.

Except Jinbe WANTS to join Luffy's crew and Law is just kind of forced into it by the bullying.

Law is just too much of an edgelord to admit he likes the crew

Perform the immortal surgery on Luffy

didnt robin ask him this and told her to fuck off
or am i remembering it wrong

Immortality =/= freedom
Luffy would never agree to it.

whoah who is this guy

Attached: 09fd3e0eefcbe1d5c6ef1da6825583ec100275a5_hq.jpg (613x720, 49K)

>luffy offered him ace's fruit
luffy canonically loves franky the most

Kinemon wasn’t trying to cut Zoro like Asura was trying to cut Jack, it would have been dishonorable, he was only trying to challenge him to a duel.
Kinemon saved Brook from the strongest dragon on the island while Zoro killed a weaker one. Why did Oda even mention that Kinemon’s dragon was stronger than Zoro’s?
Kinemon’s iai is faster than an explosion.
Kinemon’s fire is deadly; Shishio’s sword style on steroids.
Kinemon can endure starvation and long-term exposure to extreme hot and cold and to poisonous cold water, and still scare the shit out of Brook because he is “so strong,” with no head to see and hear and no legs to stand on.
When Kinemon pushed on the birdcage it slowed down when Fujitora pushed on it didn’t. When Zoro pushed on it, it didn’t slow down.
Kinemon is hiding his power level because pirate scum can’t be trusted.
If you say I’m wrong post his ultimate technique. Zoro’s was revealed in less panels of being on the boat.

Attached: F35A345F-FCD9-4BEE-97A1-25890A7D0549.jpg (240x300, 28K)

The ending of one piece is going to be with Luffy being immortal king and taking the "empty" throne.
But he does not want it, so he just runs away to live free, but stays king officially anyway.
This ironically makes the empty throne truly empty.

ODA, I'VE HAD ENOUGH.

IF JINBEI DOESN'T GET INTO THE WANO ARC BY ACT 2 OR 3, I WILL COME OVER THERE AND FISHMAN KARATE YOUR ASS

Attached: jinbei smug.png (696x546, 296K)

Based

>all those wheels
What could Oda POSSIBLY mean by this?

Trafalgar D. Water Law will claim the proper throne at the proper time, like he said after leaving Luffy at Ruskaina. Years later we discover that Law’s fruit would have allowed Doffy to seize the Marijoas throne. The “proper” one.
>Water Law
Water Luffy is the name of a chapter in proximity to the chapters named Mr. Prince and Mr. Bushido.

Zoro's ultimate technique is Asura

samefag

Attached: 1548378353543.png (593x671, 497K)

Kinemon has been with the strawhats longer than it took for Asura to be revealed; he has never used anything but basic attacks on panel.

have you considered that may be because his fire-cutting iai is his strongest technique

Funimation ironically fucked themselves by casting Vic Mignogna as Sabo before the KickVic Debacle occurred and literally 100 some episodes before his canonical appearance in the DressRosa Arc

I considered it and saw that it was a retarded idea, since he’s the leader of the legendary samurai crew and when he pushed on the bird cage it slowed down.

IT MEANS THAT THE MOST RECENT POPULARITY POLL HAD HIM IN 6TH PLACE, SO IF ODA DOESN'T DO ANYTHING, I HAVE TO DRIVE DOWN THERE AND SEVEN THOUSAND TILE ROUNDHOUSE KICK HIS ASS

Attached: jinbe 10.jpg (222x241, 25K)

He did that in a casual manner though, it was nothing like an ultimate technique reveal, it was literally, “lol ya I can cut fire.”

Kinemon states that his fox fire style allows him to “tear” fire as a fundamental principle. It’s not his ultimate technique. Read slow.

He called it a secret technique.

All I'm saying is that even a famous samurai won't top the man who will be the world's greatest swordsman

Attached: zoro.png (277x439, 257K)

I’m in full agreement. Zoro is the best. Kinemon is vastly underestimated though.

i hope sanji fall in love with the otokonoko redscabard.

hopefully we get to see Kinemon's full strength soon, so far Kawamatsu and Shutenmaru are looking like the strongest Scabbards

At this point you’ve lost, it wasn’t a secret technique, but rather fundamental to his secret sword style. Kinemon never calls it a secret technique or even so much as names it.

Attached: F304FD65-E425-45B7-805A-8B44286B70C5.jpg (1200x877, 304K)

Attached: 672 (18).png (1762x1288, 508K)

>MangaPanda

If Kinemon is strong, why did he have to resort to shit tactics to recruit Ashura?

Attached: 945 (10).png (928x1300, 361K)

Ashura was stated to be the strongest one, he was the toughest outlaw in Kuri when Oden whent there

At most that means it’s a secret ability gained from mastery of his style, it’s not his ultimate technique.
If you unironically believe that there’s no argument to be had, we will see. I think his ultimate is most likely an offensive technique and that he won’t do it so casually.

Because wounding his needed ally and being wounded by him before the main event would be retarded. Even Ashura didn’t really wound Kinemon with those free hits.
Before they met Oden, Ashura was Strongest, but Kinemon obviously learned from Oden.

that last panel made me really excited to see what new technique Zoro would pick up in Wano

What does katakuri/dogtooth have to do with sweets? Yes he has a sweets ability and he loves him some donuts in his huge mouth but what about the name?

Zoro will breathe fire on it and melt it down.

>swordsman can only win duels by cutting each other down

Attached: One_Piece-v45-039.png (950x1500, 246K)

Not him, but Law is the true King and the D of the prophecy. Reminder that Im-sams bows down to the secret Water family.

>things nobody said.

There are many desserts made of starch, which is what Katakuri's name truly means, not some stupid flower.

>forgetting Water Luffy

>wounding his needed ally
>Zoro wins fight without even hurting Helmeppo

I’m pretty sure Kinemon can do more than dissolve fire, and that usually if he were to win a fight, dissolving Fire is how he survived to do it rather than how he would down his opponent.
The guy is a legit samurai. The leader in fact.

Helmeppo wasn’t Zoro’s contemporary like Shutenmaru was a fellow samurai though. If helmeppo was closer to Zoro’s level that wouldn’t have been an option.

Ok now post the panels of him beating Mr. 1 without hurting him or being hurt. Then it’s Kaido after that.

>the leader must be the strongest
And he can't seem to lead Ashura.

Attached: One_Piece-v40-036[Null].png (759x1200, 158K)

>get proven wrong
>move goalpost

>more things nobody said
But so far Kinemon is the only samurai that can do something with a sword that Zoro can’t. The only one who brought something new to the swordsman table, piked Zoro’s interest, and years later it’s revealed he’s also the leader.
Are you suggesting him being the leader of the samurais is more likely to imply he’s weak than strong?

damn poor Jyabura, got dumped and then had to fight Zoro and then got kicked by Sanji

user you’re literally making up quotes and “proving them wrong.”
I never claimed Zoro couldn’t beat Helmeppo without hurting him. I claimed Kinemon most likely couldn’t fight Ashura seriously without one or both of them being incredibly wounded.

Serious question, does anyone still unironically enjoy this series? I remember I started back at Arlong park and everything is so absurd now it's not even enjoyable anymore. I'm gonna have to drop this after more than 15 years. Sad, Oda should've wrapped it up years ago.

Attached: 73508277_p1.jpg (3836x1080, 2.14M)

god damn Perona's ass is fucking thicc

Inu did it fine.

Attached: 925 (12).png (931x1300, 470K)

As a matter of fact it wasn't. True Brook was great. And so was Jinbe. Even Bege. But this arc wasn't only about them. You had Sanji/Germa plotline as a backbone of the arc and everything was bad about it. Also, chase took way too long. It's not even top10, maybe it can get top5 post-TS. Maybe.

There was heavy risk there, shivers being shown in the page. Ashura wasnt in a real deathmatch with Inu either, as well.
Kinemon is the smartest samurai too, unlike Inu.

someone pointed out in an earlier thread how dumb Sanji was being in WCI, like how did he actually think he could just dip out and Luffy wouldn't go after him and refuse to take no for an answer? And didn't Zeff get himself out of trouble anyway?

>YFW he can tell the difference by instinct alone

Attached: 53951758_p1.jpg (5760x1080, 3.68M)

>smarter
>therefore cannot fight without hurting opponent
?

Bitchy Hancock is honestly great. Hoping for alot more of that in the filler.

Attached: d7cy3xg-5cdc5b68-0ff4-424d-aa96-61380b6c26df.gif (640x255, 711K)

4 years ago

Is Kizaru part of the Water family? He have same skin color as Law and both like wearing yellow.

I think there was a thread a few days back where someone asked top 3 fav arcs and most responses, including mine, had WCI in there.

Attached: Zorojuro.jpg (1840x1300, 1.01M)

Kinemon to Ashura != Zoro to Helmeppo say Water 7. A month prior Helmeppo was a snot nose brat.
This is above your head? Kinemon isn’t so much stronger than his fellow samurai like Zoro was over helmeppo.
Zoro has never defeated a contemporary without hurting them or been defeated without being hurt.
Helmeppo was literally a punk kid a month prior to that fight; Ashura is a seasoned samurai who can instantly give a Yonko Commander a severe Wound.
Higher steaks.

>swords can only cut people down

Attached: One Piece - 346 - 02.png (749x1100, 223K)

To be fair it was clearly apparent Arlong abd CP9 were causing a bad time while the crew didnt know that Germa was a problem for Sanji iirc. Sp his chances of getting one over Luffy there were alot better.

>things nobody said

Zoro was still fucking up them up because he was swinging as hard as he could

Yes both of the have the royalties

Yeah, but it's not exactly representative, is it? The number of homosexuals in the society doesn't exceed 6% in the society according to most research, but around 90% of Yea Forumsnons are faggots. And there's a clear correlation between sexual orientation and liking WCI.

Luffy cannot be reasoned with

Zoro IS a miracle!

Attached: Hiyori happy.png (197x217, 26K)

Holy fuck I didn’t realize the notion that swordsman usually try and hurt their opponent in martial combat was so controversial a headcanon.

never underestimate the autism of Yea Forumsnons

Almost, but Jinbe convinced him not to fight Blackbeard at Impel Down, so not quite true.

damn, is Jinbe the most powerful man in One Piece?

True but literally everyone always try to reason with him about something atleast once an arc anyway.

Funny how the guy who ate the brachiosaurus fruit is also called "The Plague"

A skilled swordsman chooses who they cut down.

Attached: One_Piece_v12_019.png (762x1200, 224K)

>puts devil fruit underwater
>makes it so they can't do anything
He kind of is.

Queen is pretty weird, he's introduced as a fat memelord but he's also a genius that is engineering deadly viruses in his spare time

fishman karate can really shit on DF users with the water manipulation

Tashigi is dead because once a sword is pointed at you, you die.

Attached: One Piece - 201 - 16.jpg (636x954, 202K)

Which it kinda contradicts with the nature of his Devil Fruit. It's like playing rpg as a warhammered knight and using poisons.

It's in the top 5 over-all, deal with it Sanjihater.

Nami is perfect. Best girl.

Queen is a sophisticated man of many talents

>Vivi convinces him to not fight Dalton and resolve things peacefully
>Zoro convinces him not to let Usopp back easily
>Franky convinces him to back dwarves
>Nami convinces him it's better for the Swirlyhats to leave Dressrosa with Caesar and Momo
>Jinbe convinces him to whatever he want every time
Luffy can be reasoned with, but not if you go full retard instead of bringing up some valid points.

>this is your brain on sanjifaggotry

Chopper and Law are the ones that give medical attention, but wouldn't Franky also be a pretty good surgeon since he's operated on himself a bunch of times?

Sanji is the kindest of all.

Attached: Kept you waiting, huh.png (480x480, 226K)

Already begun.

Yeah, and he did it without anesthesia and with scrap he found on shipwrecks.
He is quite capable.

>WCI was bad
Only after the failed assasination.

I wonder what was Oda's original's intention for the arc's finale. Around chapter 850 the arc was "half-way through" and Wano was coming in 2017. I know Oda is hilariously bad at estimates, but I can't imagine him thinking the lengthy chase scene would have worked in that timeframe.

I think Oda just gets too wrapped up in the story and ends up carrying it way longer than he originally planned.

He didn't stop him from doing what he wanted, he just reminded him he wanted to save Ace more

>Finish the strawhat crew my strongest warrior
>I can't do this, IM-sama....
>This man... he was so kind to me three years ago...

Attached: 1555187119855.jpg (1920x1080, 224K)

it was showing the enormous strength of Yonko crew and therefore hyping Kaido crew which is supposed to have the same power

Will Emu just be another Nami clone?

>Zoro actually slaughter are innocent guards in the anime who just were doing their job
what an asshole

Attached: swordsmans rise up.png (280x160, 60K)

>Im, you've been keeping my throne warm while I was away?

Attached: 3adc4ec70bcb40e2ed512ed032a1ef7b--one-piece.jpg (236x236, 11K)

Would unironically be kino

Shankoff brothers bow to the pandaman

Attached: 1563256643347.png (700x505, 147K)

What would make Stampede the best movie?
No matter how stupid

Bullet and Buggy team up because they're both former Roger pirates, then Buggy betrays him at the opportune moment.

buggy + usopp teamup to survive
marines come through but get fucked like dressrosa and needs to team up with pirates
he appears to help them

Attached: yonko killer.jpg (1024x907, 68K)

Robin actually succeeding at one-shotting the main villain.

He actually escaped Big Mom but Shanks got him on the way to Wano. You'll see him in the elbaf arc

It being Wacky Races: One Piece Edition

why does oda hate jinbe

Who's the better swordswoman?

>A career soldier who's been training in swordsmanship and hunting criminals all over the globe for years and has fought in at least 2 wars
OR
>A teenage princess who's never left her home island until recently, cries over name calling and doesn't even want to fight in the first place

Attached: They grow up strong in the New world.png (1165x419, 900K)

well, we already know that he's gonna play a part in the final battle against bullet...

Big Mom is obviously going to play a big part in taking down Kaido, why else would she be there?

>Hina about to bury her face in Dominoes ass

tashigi is the strongest swordswoman in the world

Any cunnyfags here? I wanna kick your ass.

Attached: 1559155396243.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Attached: 1535718182200.png (865x519, 209K)

God Ussop vs Living Legend Buggy is the 'fight' I'm most looking forward to.

Hina is vexed.

>Sadi-chan and Baby 5
Kinky goodness!

Fuck you Akainu, have a daughter so I can munch on her cunny.

Attached: 1562398566328.png (460x445, 273K)

>no plump horohorohoro ass

Attached: 1557998784906.png (885x875, 751K)

>smokey really let that one pass

Attached: hiker.jpg (750x838, 213K)

>Implying he didn't become a jobber because he was too busy plowing her ass to keep up his training

he has a free pass to the woman with the only ass in one piece

>Smoker x Hiyori
based, Zoli's a cuck

Attached: komurASSaki.png (132x155, 13K)

pretty much everything else about tashigi sucks tho

Hiyori is an expansive whore so Smoker will be able to afford her

I don't know. Is any of them the daughter of a legendary gladiator that went undefeated for 3000 duels?

>Hiyori is an expansive whore
oh she's expansive alright...

you tell me, Kyoshiro become Shogun right hand by just selling her ass to everyone in the country

Someone switch the order of these around for better comedic effect.

From the arab spoiler provider
twitter.com/hiktoj/status/1153584112437014528
>I tried to calm them down, but after they saw The chapter 950

NANI

Will Usopp kill his father when SH are gonna fight Red Haired Pirates?

That's a stupid question, you're stupid for asking it. Your post is bad and you should feel bad.

Diad Abdhull and Jett arrive?

Reminder that we are having a One Piece popularity poll
>Submit your 3 favourite OP character, the order is irrelevant
>The time limit, is one month from now on. I will close the polls once August 2 hits and soon after that I will release the results
>just make sure the 3 characters you pick are your very very favourite because you can't change your vote once you submit the form
forms.gle/HevpvWTjDdc5A5166
8 days left

Attached: 1563574673217.png (324x238, 48K)

The Tea Party was pure kino undeniably, but man even going back to reread it in bulk the forced drama between Sanji and Luffy during the first third and the drawn-out chase scene with Big Mom during the final third is so uninteresting and stagnant that it really drags the rest of the arc down with it. Bege was probably the only saving grace of anything involving the shitty cake subplot.

At some point I'm gonna have to resign myself to the fact that this completely inexplicable notion is never going anywhere ever, but seriously: One Piece and DB have almost NOTHING in common. Whatsoever. One's a martial arts fantasy series and a wonky pastiche on Chinese kung fu folklore (with sci fi elements eventually mixed in for seasoning), the other is a fucking nauseating and WAY overly long sappy Hallmark commercial consisting principally of characters circle-jerking one another over how awesome friendship is.

Seriously, the Z Warriors and Straw Hats have just about NOTHING whatsoever in common as characters on almost ANY level. The former bond over beating one another senseless, the latter bond over continually reiterating to one another "I WUB WU SCHNOOKUMS, YOU'RE MY BESTEST BESTEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!!" at just about any and every given opportunity until the audience is forced to wonder what kind of WAY overly strong anti-depressants Oda is on when he writes this shit.

When it comes to sap, One Piece has no off switch and the dial is always permanently stuck on 11. Not an over-exaggeration by any stretch. I don't like to make this shit personal when it comes to just random creators I don't know who's work I just happen to not like... but going solely off his unbelievably crude and seemingly broken understanding of basic human emotional interactions continually displayed throughout his magnum opus here, the sheer amount of hugs that Oda apparently must've never received from his father growing up, the utter lack of childhood friends of any kind and the stunted development of social skills that go with it, and the amount of anti-depressants that he has to consume on a daily basis are things that I don't even want to fathom.

Pouty nerds are cute though desu

Attached: 6d0ab99fe3643f6699850dac5ab78abf.png (790x1138, 448K)

akainu looked better with his face shaved

>Z Warriors
Where did this term even come from?

This, why the fuck does he smoke a cigar now?
It looks cool on Croc/Paulie and looks even cooler with Smoker

Imagine thinking db is better than op. That is just sad. But you are right they have almost nothing in common

I have lived for 30 years and this is the dumbest thing I have read. 30 years. Congratulations.

Imagine thinking that caribou will become the logia user of Star Hats

Attached: 43534634545.png (1359x735, 870K)

I voted for my favourite character sir crocodile and my favourite ship SaNa.

it is i, the one aokijifag
he will become a SH when zoro + sanji are stronger than him

Akainu will be the final nakama.

>Bege was probably the only saving grace of anything involving the shitty cake subplot.
While I agree with the rest of your post, Pound's death (or "death" who knows) was great. Much much better than what Pedro got, it felt unique and was actually really sad.

ANIKI ANIKI ANIKI ANIKI ANIKI ANIKI ANIKI ANIKI

Attached: Determined Tama.jpg (810x1080, 470K)

The funimation dub I think
They didn't want to call them Goku and the people he beat up

These two fuckers are actually complementary, SHs are always either fighting or slaving one of them post-TS.

ANIKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

>why the fuck does he smoke a cigar now?
Stress related to his job

>can literally tank a point black whitebeard earthquake with his body as the center and come out perfectly fine
what the fuck stresses akainu

>Who is Smoothie

PAPERWORK

>who is big mom

Even early Dragonball isn't better than one piece. Looking back at the Dragonball series as a whole, the story is like a videogame, beating villains with power levels there is no emotional weight behind any fight in the series unlike one piece. DB is truly trash

I always liked that about his character
He was high ranking enough to wear anything he wanted and he chose to wear the basic cap and remained clean shaven like a dedicated soldier. It showed humility

I suppose now he's a 'general' and acts as an officer more than a soldier, facial hair and a cigar suit him. I still think he'd be better on the front lines

DE YANSU!

Attached: Kunoichi Tama.png (1920x1080, 977K)

>who is big mom
an exception to every rule

Attached: vinsmoke cunny.jpg (337x302, 59K)

We're talking about the strongest swordswoman, not the strongest woman who uses a sword. Even Brook outsworded Big Meme

brook outsped big mom, didnt outsword her
>We're talking about the strongest swordswoman, not the strongest woman who uses a sword.
huh

Which swordsmen are stronger than Zoro?

>One Piece has 3-4 years left
>people still think Oda is going to force a new strawhat
Accept it that the fishman island crew is the final crew

5/10

>>One Piece has 3-4 years left
kek

>I still think he'd be better on the front lines
So does he. Reminder that the fight between Kuzan and Sakazuki was about who's gonna get cool spy job in BB crew, Sakazuki lost and had to go for boring paperwork and bing shat on by Gorosei and CDs.

shanks
mihawk
vista
cracker
all allstars
ashura
issho
law
theoretically kinemon
kawamatsu
rayleigh
kizaru if he thinks he counts

Replace Tashigis sword with a club and she become useless
Replace Napoleon with a club and Big Mom is still dangerous

when people say strongest swordsmen they usually mean the most skilled with a sword

>3-4 years left
user are you retarded?

Attached: OP64_026-027a.jpg (1750x1265, 1.08M)

>3-4 years
So it'll end after Wano?

>replace zoro's sword with a club and he becomes useless
great thinking user

Attached: main-qimg-73e0b37225a7ae597196c11db7623e47.png (970x326, 281K)

>Demon behind Zoro
What is Oda going to do with that, his own specific kind of CoC or something?

Attached: 915 (2).png (903x1300, 426K)

How is it dumb?

Attached: 787-1.jpg (800x1145, 177K)

Its probably gonna be in typical Oda fashion so expect nothing more than a slight hint at what they say.

Attached: 061.png (760x1200, 1.03M)

why even bother becoming a swordsman when you can just practice basics like Vergo and make anything a weapon?

>tfw Wano is the One Piece

Someone tell Urashima that cumming in someone's boipussi won't make them pregnant

I don't think you can do attacks like these with blunter weapons.

Attached: OP64_174.png (980x1500, 440K)

It's written by a retard that doesn't understand either of the series he's talking about.

Attached: One_Piece-v57-176-177.png (1933x1500, 730K)

Aniki!!!!!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

>Coffee, Beer & SMILE
The Kaido Special?

>Wano
>Final ponehlypc arc
>One Piece arc
it will be like 7-8 years

Will Zoro finally kill Sanji in this arc?

It was the best arc post timeskip

It's hard to kill someone that is stronger than you

I can easily shot the strongest man on earth and kill him

You won't get past his guards

Post good character designs, I'll start

Attached: duval.jpg (955x759, 210K)

Good morning

Attached: 1561998910782.jpg (457x365, 147K)

Attached: 13ed7c01a58a2412aa24c9d84de68087.jpg (480x600, 75K)

Attached: Hotori & Kotori.png (778x550, 297K)

Big Mom will be probably taken down in Elbaf arc, not in Wano.

Attached: senor pink.png (640x512, 499K)

Big Meme is already a past user

Yeah, but we've seen her only shaken, not fully defeated.

Attached: Stealth Black.png (875x920, 1004K)

Character before the time-skip were so much cooler.

Attached: Nyaban bros.png (500x529, 225K)

did you read the Wano in manga?
first King write off her entire crew
then she ends in a seastone chains

Nah, she just wouldn't work as the main antagonist anymore. We saw her past, we saw her powers, we see her development, we saw most important members of her crew, some were taken down, some bonded with SHs. There's just no "freshness" here. And playing second fiddle to Loki would be underwhelming. Wano is BM's final antagonistic appearance.

What are the chances of Orochi having an incredily good Kenbunshoku as a plot twist?

Explain how Big Mom washed ashore in Wano despite falling down the waterfall

Same way Luffy and Ace did

The cream of the crop floats to the top.

Diente de Perro himself said that Luffy is seeing pretty far into the future when Luffy said he will defeat BM once and for all after he comes back stronger. It's pretty obvious tho. Whole Cake arc was just an introduction for BM pirates.

>Crew is perfectly fine
>BM will free herself of her cuffs eventually
Why are you so hasty to write the BMP out of the story?

hey dummy, she did her part. With out her they couldn't get any closer to one piece.

hope you're ready for the BMP appearance in the Raftel arc

>1 on 1, bet on Kaido
There you go, Luffy won’t beat kaido on his own, it can’t be done. Unless Oda decides to prove the saying wrong by having luffy buttobasu kaido

OOOOOOOH YEEE-AAAH!!!

Attached: the cream of the crop.jpg (350x352, 30K)

i laughed thank you user.

Raftel won't be an arc but a single chapter. Luffy will have to face Elder gods who control the One piece universe. After transcending time and space, the very last chapter will be Luffy meeting with Oda himself in a small apartment.

Who will be the next strawhat though?

There won't be the next Straw Hat. BMP will join the Grand Fleet because Oda likes them enough to put them in every post-ts arc

Sorry, I understand the confusion, let me rephrase.

Who will be the next keeper of the strawhat?

>Whole Cake arc was just an introduction for BM pirates.
An introduction that revealed all their relevant members, their mysteries and powers. Do you think Zoro vs. Katakuri can be as exciting battle after we know all there is to know about him, saw him defeated and form a bond with Luffy? Or maybe having Sanji crash through Cracker's biscuits? Even BM doesn't hold too many secrets from us, and the ones she will are to probably gonna be revealed during the Rox flashback. We saw her past, we saw her homies. There's simply no story, no mystery here. That's not how Oda writes, look how much he prolongs revealing even the designs of major chaacters before it's their time.

Luffy fell too and he survived. But yeah the only way I can explain it is with head canon on wano currents. Like even a hammer sinking into the ocean could get swept into a current. So I can only guess that Wano's waters has currents that washes anything that went over board and on to wano's shores. If anything the end of the arc will explain to us how to get out of Wano's waters in the first place.

That's actually plausible, seeing them as SHs allies in the final battles, that is.

Shanks' kid or Tama

Attached: urouge.jpg (244x207, 8K)

Tama most likely. She's too young to go on her own adventure just yet, and is the only kid Luffy is close with who want to go to the sea.

>There's simply no story, no mystery here
Dumb speedreader.

>look how much he prolongs revealing even the designs of major characters
That's so he can change his mind a year or two later without committing to a design- same reason we won't get a world map while the series is still being written

Attached: yonko.png (884x720, 1009K)

That's probably part of the reason but not everything, he can shadow people even one chapter from their introduction to make their "infobox" moment be more impactful.

There is mystery there dude.
What about BigMoms powers? Did she really eat them all and if so then how, does this have a relationship with blackbeard's method of getting a devil fruit? Will OLinLin come back? Will the whole issue with big mom pirates make another interesting Cat and Mouse, a tom and jerry to be more accurate. Will she play the role of the WG as someone who will actively chase luffy like the WG did? So many questions, where did Ceasar Crown go? I hope he runs into Enel. We still havent gotten an explanation on the moon.

>bmfags

That twisted spine

Thread reminder that Vivi will rejoin the crew and get the Nikyu fruit

Attached: viviswimsuit2.png (640x512, 146K)

He said it for Luffy becoming king of the pirates
Big Meme pirates are weak jobbers i don't think they will ever appear outside Wano, they are probably gonna spend the whole arc on their boat and then they disappear from the story

Will she have to wear gloves like Kuma?

with Carrot and Kineom one the board, I don't think that there's a place for her

I dont think Kuma needs to use the gloves, they are probably just to hide the paws
>Kineom
He will stay on Wano
>Carrot
Who?

You have to be delusional to think either of those jobbers are joining

Oda is redpilled and knows the women can stay on the ship only if they are useful
>Nami
genius navigation
>Robin
useful devil fruit
>Vivi
?

>Diente de Perro
who?

Vivi has huge political importance as a not-tenryuubito, Imu's waifu and Pluton connection. In the meantime she can work as the crew prostitute

Vivi is the head of the Princess fanclub, not a crewmember
She will be plot relevant again at some point but she isn't going to fight the Yonko or find Raftel with the Strawhats

It's already canon that she's considered a former strawhat member

Diente De Perro -> Dogtooth -> Katakuri

its also noted that brook was the 8th member to join, so jinbie is the 9th, one more slot. who is it gonna be

gotyah

yeah you just admit it
former

>Vivi won't sail with the Strawhats again
>Yea, but she used to

Attached: 1552738854348.png (445x359, 123K)

Obviously she's not with the crew, but as we learned at the end of Alabasta she never really stopped being nakama and can rejoin anytime she wants

in terms of chances
>Kinemon
>Law
>Carrot
>Caribou
>Tama
>Gastino

I have to admit, Carrot being the crew nurse and look out makes sense to me.

I cant see Caribou joining. But thats what Oda does, hell franky joined and he beat the shit out of ussop.

Being Nakama isn't equal to being in the crew

>carrot in a nurse outfit

muh dick

Once Luffy will learn she can transform it will be settled

Attached: Kyarotto.png (272x411, 221K)

Okay, but she is still a crewmember

thats probably why he didnt see it. Oda knew luffy would think thats tits.

It'll be a full moon on the night of the fire festival right?
Why else would Oda make Wano last for weeks when most arcs are 2 days or less

Law would be based, but I’d feel bad if Bepo and the rest of them had to disband, and Law really emphasized his pride as a captain during Punk Hazard and Dressrosa, so I’m not too sure about him.

Why dont we have queen fedora?

I can't believe this cute bunny is the mink traitor

Vivi is an honorary Strawhat

Of course it is, they're attacking when the minks are at full strength.

what are you talking about?
Most arcs have a time frame for weeks. Like the final attacks and trips are maybe a couple of days but Between ZOA and WCI it could have been a couple of weeks because once Luffy arrived in wano every one had solidified their secret identities and were gathering intel.

Attached: shanks7.jpg (602x339, 51K)

>>Gastino
Based

his neck got a lot thicker.

>decide to finally cave in and look for some tsunade stuff despite my complete indifference towards the source of her character
>expect some good fucking art for the mature big tiddied hokage (or whatever her title is, i don't care)
>tfw barely any good shit
so it's not a problem only affecting one piece

Attached: pondering jagi.png (980x1200, 625K)

Im coming shirorororo

Attached: 3207643825_1_2_8hh5QeGS.jpg (760x427, 39K)

yes some people have questionalble tastes and some of them take it to the Enth degree.

Kata a shit

didnt Oda say that he was too much of a bad guy to the straw hats?

the best

Attached: 54356435.png (470x578, 657K)

There's not a single One Piece arc that has lasted more than a few days at most

youtube.com/watch?v=aDryxSoO-tk
that filler with Tsundere Cedar was cute, Toe know who's the next crewmember

Do you think Oda cares about what Oda has to say?

ok fine

>Skypeia was 2 days
>Water 7 and Eneis Lobby was 3 days 2 nights
>Thrillar Bark was a single night
>Amazon Lily to Marinford was 3 days If I remember correctly
>Luffy had been in the New World for less than 48 hours when he defeated Dofflamingo

I mean that most story arcs only last a few days
Time usually passes inbetween arcs while sailing from island to island, not during them

What's the longest the Strawhats have ever spent in one place?

Attached: Luffy about Gastino joining the crew.png (195x387, 33K)

>complicated backstory
>connection with Vegapunk
>large amount of names attacks and techniques
>finnaly a logia power
he's in

Good Morning

Attached: You're Next.jpg (1080x844, 535K)

Remember when Shanks was meant to be laidback and relaxed but powerful. Now it seems like Odas trying his hardest to make him into a mysterious powerhouse

Attached: 3d303252e84d8908a5e64534e0b31189--one-piece-nyc.jpg (236x265, 14K)

Not everyone has a shrivelled black little heart like you. Go get some vitamin D

Oda lost his touch and Wano has no steaks

>no steaks
Well duh, Orochi took all the food away

I look forward to One Piece every week. If you're not enjoying it anymore, I suggest you drop it now and read a different series. That goes for everyone that feels the same way. Stop wasting your time reading series you clearly don't like anymore.

Attached: Luffyface.jpg (1870x1075, 840K)

When will One Piece end?

The endgame will probably slowly start after Wano, but it will still take many years

Attached: Nero.png (640x512, 431K)

>Shanks looks serious when he deals with serious matters
Imagine my surprise, why can't people understand that characters have more that one side to them. Imagine Shanks acting like a retarded party animal when he stopped the Marineford war or when he meet the Gorosei, it would have been awful

I'm really fond of the designs of C-list villains for some reason

Attached: Holdem_Manga_Infobox.png (399x532, 136K)

Imagine Yonko commander looking like the first Yasopp design

Attached: ajksdbjlasdasd.png (543x293, 175K)

Looking back also the first glimpses of Roger's fleet, or at least the boat Shanks, Buggy and Rayleigh were in looked very simple and relatively small compared to the beasts shown later and the Oro Jackson shown later, also Rayleigh looked very tame too, when that was supposed to be him at his prime.

Oda was definitely trying to keep everything simple back then.

Just end it already i am getting old

I think the anime actually did a pretty good job at this scene. The animation actually looked slick for once.

>I'll go easy on you, Katakuri.

Attached: 8c6a6247c7c6590f42d57d20d8207de3.png (454x489, 309K)

Kata a cute

N E C K
E
C
K

You don't train your neck bro?

>Usopp will always be the weakest Strawhat
>Yasopp is a top 3 Red-Hair commander
The end game power creep is going to be insane

that's Rabbi Wrestlestein, close friend of Lucy.

Caribou never really did much besides be a greasy thief. Cesar experimented on children and gave them cancer.

I think you mean amazing. Somewhere along the way it feels like Oda forgot what made One Piece One Piece.

>Remember when Shanks was meant to be laidback and relaxed but powerful. Now it seems like Odas trying his hardest to make him into a mysterious powerhouse
You can have both, you know.
>Pic
Reasonable considering he's 10 years older in the bottom pic.

>Usopp will always be the weakest Strawhat
I’ve never really gotten this honestly. Like I know Oda said it himself, but it like the only weak part about Usopp is that he has stupidly low DEF and gets beaten up really easily, and he’s a giant pussy. But he pretty devastating damage wise, he’s actually a fantastic sniper, and has long range CoO.

Why is there no Toko hentai yet?

Attached: toko daddy.png (281x443, 60K)

Buggy and Krieg would like to have a word with you.

Or Speed or Kiku. Artists are fucking gay and slow.

You haven't looked hard enough

afrobull got some kiku, hiyori too

Whoever can guess the first letter of my name will get to choose the One Piece arc I re-read

Afro made one pic of a fully clothed Kiku with a nip slip, that's not porn, it barely counts as ecchi.

I think you have a very warped idea of what One Piece is, not everything has to be a gag user

P

M

E

Strawhats are not the focus of the film.

>hell franky joined and he beat the shit out of ussop
He beat the shit out of a pirate who came to his town. They were W7 protectors and bounty hunters. As remarked by them, the money they took was probably stolen either way (which it technically was). It's like being mad at marines they're fighting. Robin was also very ambiguous throughout her time as a villain. Caribou, on the other hand, is a two-faced scumbag who only got some sort of redeeming qualities in a cover story.

S

Could Elbaf and the final island be the same place?

Attached: missg.png (640x480, 470K)

It literally is. When Luffy asks someone to join he asks them to become his "nakama".

Maybe. I think the final island will have the final road poneglyph on it, but it's not easy to find. Not quite Raftel level of difficulty but close.

Attached: bd448367a649e8f8484d5113de83b8fd.png (626x432, 198K)

Half of those are weaker than Zoro

B
Dressrosa

My logic was that the final island is where you learn the truth of the world and giants are tied to the void century somehow. The red line reminds me of Jormungandr and then there's a giant strawhat in Mariejois

Attached: 1563844980550.jpg (544x408, 50K)

Unless you're BLACK, a FISH-MAN or possess a BIG CYBORG COCK, Robin isn't interested in you

Attached: BLACKED Starring Nico Robin.png (800x1083, 829K)

Many speculate it will be around the 30th anniversary

>The cuckposter is back
I hope you faggots are proud of yourselves.

>and gets beaten up really easily
He really doesn't he just has low motivation. Like, Bon Clay supposedly one-shotted him, and he gave up (probably because he assumed he did his job already by deceiving him), but then he had strength to fight Mr. 4 team and take two 4-ton hammer hits on his face. He also survived a lot of shit in Little Garden and Thriller Bark.

>does anyone still unironically enjoy this series?
I'll admit I was feeling a little low during Dressrosa but Zou, WCI and Reverie perked me back up

>and everything is so absurd now it's not even enjoyable anymore
Speedreader

Oda original art for One Piece store Pokestop

Attached: y2jpi27pe1c31.jpg (431x767, 67K)

It's called plot armor.

cope.

All wrong

I love Straw Hat psycho smiles

If your plot armor is this consistent, it's more reasonable to assume it's just his trait. Even in Dressrosa and Enies Lobby he pulled himself together relatively quickly after his beating even though he couldn't move initially.

well, Rebecca got trained by Kyros and maybe inherited his retard strenght. she also managed to dodge hakuba when most people couldn't

Attached: Mochi demon.jpg (999x800, 81K)

Where is this?

Why are the Okamas with the revolutianarys? Does the WG oppress their livestyle?

>Flinging away a girl's bra
Okay how the fuck was this even allowed as official art?

Where exactly is Carrot gonna go after Wano. She's not gonna stay there. When Pedro was still alive, I would think she would eventually go back with him but now there's no way she can easily get back to Zou especially if this arc gets really crazy

>Luffy had been in the New World for less than 48 hours when he defeated Dofflamingo
I'm pretty sure time passed between Punk Hazard and DR and he was definitely on Fishman Island for more than a day

It's not One Piece store, it's Luffy's statue.

>I'm pretty sure time passed between Punk Hazard and DR
Dressrosa is the day after PH, we know this because of the newspaper. And Doflamingo is beaten the very same day it starts.

The only consistently good Naruto doujinshi is that stream of NaruHina vanilla that came out after the ending and Naru-hodo.

However, that one artist who is obsessed with Luffy/Hancock (I don't remember the name but they did this one) is pretty good

Attached: 009.jpg (1280x1831, 578K)

>Naru-hodo.
How can you stand that art? I'd rather read Sunahara's shit.

>Remember when Shanks was meant to be laidback and relaxed but powerful
He's laidback only in situations when he's supposed to be laidback like partying and stuff. Obviously if the situation is serious, he will be serious

Have fapped a lot to Naruhodo's Nami Sagas and wish there was some Robin stuff

I can't really but like I said, it's consistent

what is the explanation for hancock beeing a loli? why can't she tell who she is? do they mean a real dragon or a CD? so many questions

but will she let me be her financial slave?

There's shit ton of minks in wano right now and carrot will just go back with rest of them.

>what is the explanation for hancock beeing a loli?
Piece of the Loli-Loli fruit
>why can't she tell who she is?
So that the rest of the crew don't ask "why is this weird lady here"
>do they mean a real dragon or a CD?
I think it was like a giant snake went underwater and spat her out onto the ship and Luffy thinks it's a dragon

> Gilgamesh
Huh?

>There's shit ton of minks in wano right now
And? It's not like Wano is her home

Im saying she will go back to Zou with all of the other minks after the arc.

do they fuck?

one action doesn't make up for 20 years of being a useless trash.

Yes, but not with her in loli form

Someone care to explain to me Zoro(juro)? I don't get it... it's not like I find the rest of the shitposting funny, but that one... I don't even know what's the deal.
>Schizo-kun
Who? Caesar?

how much condoms you need to wear to avoid contracting the disease sexually transmitted diseases from Robin?

I don't know to be honest. I could even accept someone sees it as bad writing.
Are we sure in the bottom panel he said only "big mom" and it isn't a mistranslation?
Well, the only way to justify it is that he started caring about having a rival, for the first time ever. Something he had never felt before. But maybe is too much going from caring for his mother to not showing any attachment whatsoever

Then what even is the point?

What doesn't he understand about Dragon Ball or One Piece?

Reminds me of Shaman King for some reason

Read the manga.
Don't know about the second question

This would give the strawhats a logia with high utility without them being overpowered.

Oda loves Shaman King because he was good friends with Mikio Itoo, who he literally included in the one piece story (reoccurring) since chapter 1. So good observation.

When you're hardboiled you can do anything you want

Attached: senooooor.gif (356x200, 1.76M)

OP is gay

But Carrot craves adventure

Attached: xct.gif (499x281, 1.06M)