ITT characters you share an ideology with

For me it's light

I am sociopath. Years of torment have turned me into the monster I am today. At this point I am far beyond help. My only purpose in this world is to bring pain to others. I have trained my skills to cause maximum havoc and destruction. I care about nothing and have nothing to live for, this is what makes me so dangerous. I am like a caged animal. Actually more like a rabid dog because I will not hesitate to destroy anything that slightly provokes me.

Attached: Light_Yagami.jpg (180x193, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vc6vs-l5dkc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

user go take your meds

For me it's Regien

I am sociopath. Years of torment have turned me into the monster I am today. At this point I am far beyond help. My only purpose in this world is to bring pain to others. I have trained my skills to cause maximum havoc and destruction. I care about nothing and have nothing to live for, this is what makes me so dangerous. I am like a caged animal. Actually more like a rabid dog because I will not hesitate to destroy anything that slightly provokes me.

Attached: Screenshot_20190406-091911~2.png (708x830, 532K)

Even as a shitpost this is dumb cause Light was actually a well-adjusted popular individual with a great grip on himself.

Woah. I've been told that there are some crazy people on Yea Forums, but this legit scares me, this is a dangerous mindset

Attached: rn2881xmo.png (1142x840, 1.17M)

Christ. Please contain your EDGE, I almost cut myself.

I guess Ryuu Sasakura?

Almost any problem can be solved with a good drink and a long calm conversation.

This isn't the "edgiest post possible" thread user.

Attached: xpg72exd4gbby3sxakavgj4nz4rrwgac_hq.jpg (640x921, 60K)

You wouldn't understand. Mob Psyco 100 is a total reflection on the dark reality facing us. I see through the lies because of Regien.

My only personality trait is that I am based

Attached: 1558615772604.jpg (1920x1080, 213K)

Dummy

Dummy

What's your favorite My Chemical Romance song?

her speeches and resolve are what i admire the most, overall i aspire to be as disciplined and goal oriented as her desu

Attached: klk.jpg (632x754, 75K)

For me it's Yoshikage

Attached: 15562265959.gif (311x329, 2.4M)

For me it's Jiren

Attached: 15564092545.jpg (735x987, 65K)

More edge please.

ITT: edgy teenagers

"My heart awakes in order to depict the future
Even if I come to a halt on a tough road
The beautiful blue sky always waits for me
Therefore I'm not afraid
I won't be disheartened anymore no matter what happens"
That's basically my modus operandi.
A blessing and a curse at the same time.

Attached: divineHomura.jpg (826x1223, 332K)

Calm your tits shadow the edgehog

For me it's Adachi

Attached: 15493383358.jpg (214x214, 15K)

Yeah, yeah. Intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor and so on.

I just want a harem of cute girls and to make them happy

Attached: 480B1051-38CA-48DF-906B-5379888A38FA.jpg (1920x1080, 185K)

>why yes, genociding billions of people in self defense is a valid foreign policy

Attached: 1537172249356.jpg (1920x1080, 181K)

For me it's Shigaraki

Attached: Shiggydiggy.png (1920x1080, 2.74M)

For me it's Junko

Attached: Junko_Enoshima_Halfbody_Sprite_(8) (1).png (548x560, 331K)

I feel the same OP, except I'm more of an irl troll who likes to do devilish things like key random cars lol, I'd say I'm more on the Satania is side of evil then light given that

Attached: images.jpeg-6.jpg (554x554, 43K)

youtube.com/watch?v=vc6vs-l5dkc

For me it's Umaru

Attached: 1445853790558.jpg (420x418, 20K)

Radioactive

For me it's Black Sperm

Attached: 15631912818.gif (448x299, 1.86M)

Get your slander out of here faggot
Satania would never do that. At most shed put a sticker that looks like a scratch

For me it's Kazuma, always fight for equality and make the best of whatever life throws at you.

Attached: Kazuma+no+_a361525d56109b2c0d770c89cc703931.jpg (522x522, 42K)

For me it's Touka Scott.

I am a thigh addict. Years of teasing have turned me into the molester I am today. At this point I am far beyond help. My only purpose in this world is to bring naked kneesocks to others. I have trained my skills to cause maximum exposure and humiliation. I care about nothing and have nothing to live for, this is what makes me so perverted. I am a like a caged animal. Actually more like a horny monkey because I will not hesitate to defile anything that slightly arouses me.

Attached: Touka Scott.jpg (225x350, 55K)

For me it's Luffy

I like making funny faces

Attached: luffy_moron_1_2273.jpg (350x197, 99K)

For me it's Yuno – intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

Attached: 1546459916786.jpg (209x210, 38K)

For me it's sans undertale

Attached: sans_sprite.jpg (272x364, 20K)

>tfw you're shinji without the congratulations
Why live?

Attached: 26_C343_shinji-grin.jpg (720x540, 96K)

Attached: hitler k-on.jpg (680x550, 97K)

Yeah, it's more a portrait of DN fans, or a spin on Light like this guy. Light was pretty much perfect, that's why he went god mode when he got literal godly power.

Attached: Akechi.Goro.full.2160087.jpg (566x800, 143K)

>implying self-defense genocide isn't a valid policy

Shinji because I'm autistic and hate myself

Attached: IAA4P6GXVNDZJOIEAKRXRLJFGE.jpg (1239x833, 41K)

light yagami is a prime chad

He’s fucking trolling, are you from reddit?

For me, its literally any edge isekai protagonist. You fuckers are lying if you deny wanting to be them.

Attached: Nagumo.Hajime.full.2310735.png (851x1200, 817K)

God this series was so shit

For me it's Yashiro

Attached: meirl.jpg (736x433, 24K)

You'll get there in the end, I believe in you!

Too late bro, I accept my fate

For me, it's Denji. I just wanna grab some titties

Attached: 1562848556207.jpg (640x253, 65K)

I just like to btfo iToddlers

For me it's the Golden Witch Beatrice.

Attached: t_767686.png (360x400, 224K)

For me it´s Tsukasa

Attached: tsukasa.png (751x720, 446K)

Wicked thread

Attached: kefka.jpg (640x422, 73K)

thats a pretty intelligent and nihilistic picture with a wicked sense of humer you posted right there, I like it.

based

Attached: 1506853744973.png (1715x1136, 874K)

For me it´s Wagie Wojak

Attached: AnimeWagie.png (1485x1080, 484K)

Except that's not what Light believes in you cuck.
He wants to make a world without crime and not cause havoc or destruction.

For me it's Shinji Aoba.

I am sociopath. Years of torment have turned me into the monster I am today. At this point I am far beyond help. My only purpose in this world is to bring pain to others. I have trained my skills to cause maximum havoc and destruction. I care about nothing and have nothing to live for, this is what makes me so dangerous. I am like a caged animal. Actually more like a rabid dog because I will not hesitate to destroy anything that slightly provokes me

Attached: Shinjo-Aoba.jpg (1200x675, 29K)

For me it's Patrick

Attached: 15561223224.gif (245x240, 494K)

For me it's Emiya Shirou

I am the Bone of my Sword
Steel is my Body and Fire is my Blood.
I have created over a Thousand Blades,
Unknown to Death,
Nor known to Life.
Have withstood Pain to create many Weapons
Yet those Hands will never hold Anything.
So, as I Pray - Unlimited Blade Works

Attached: Archer-UBW.jpg (680x510, 41K)

For me it's Son Goku
I want to fight strong guys and have fun

Attached: 1554815596301.jpg (1280x721, 67K)

/thread

For me it's Carl Benjamin

Attached: Carl_Benjamin_2018.png (1290x1080, 1.07M)

You sound like a cool guy. Anyone who like GARtender is cool.

For me it's Aqua

Attached: Inst-image-9.jpg (450x562, 49K)

>responding to a bait response of a bait post
>responding to a bait response of a bait response, responding to a bait post
fuck

For me it's Hyodo

Attached: 1562975314700.webm (274x262, 28K)

>My only purpose in this world is to bring pain to others
Light's objective was to reduce pain to others as much as possible by killing criminals, you may be a sociopath bout you're more of an imbecile than Matsuda