For me, it's Lord El-Melloi ii case files, the best anime airing this season

For me, it's Lord El-Melloi ii case files, the best anime airing this season.

Attached: 2587827.jpg (1200x1700, 445K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thelemapedia.org/index.php/Tree_of_Life:Precious_Stones
mediafire.com/file/m5ltu4kdf6keekg/FateEXTRA+Last+Encore+原案脚本集+「Last+Encore+Your+Score」.rar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sophist
mega.nz/#F!BA4yHYoT!NwGVKj4q9Z1vnpKlYY-4UQ
emptyboundaries.wordpress.com/2011/07/25/kara-no-kyokai-translations-2/
nyaa.si/view/670214
mega.nz/#!6TBSSTbR!4O6JYv1dyyRw7GQeHJ4NIUYUTQ--tuy9H8s69HgL5lY
nyaa.si/view/453758
sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2502321
mega.nz/#F!dRwwAZrT!uxmDDlwDTu3bgo9QIKgSrQ
sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2725572
sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2575055
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-5XtCxJULf4YWZfSkZKWGc2S2M
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B13rmXgOUD7NdUV2NDR2bWo1clU
humbertozero.tumblr.com/post/150696689780/how-to-read-fatestrange-fake-light-novel-read
mega.nz/#F!loBEBJDB!LMlgzDXX_ZnnRtnKFbXhQQ
github.com/IDerr/mahoyo-french
drive.google.com/file/d/1nQLaiBWPPKqbkNuVCcquTj5etVR9yzOR/view
youtu.be/vy_xbXIJ898
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you don't know about TypeMoon Universe
You don't understand what they saying

This.

What do I even need to read and watch to understand all the shit they are talking about?

Waver's basically all Fate Zero
The background magic stuff pops up all over the place and much of it in case files is made up for the series.

The Root is the big concept that's hugely important, and is primarily explored in Stay Night's visual novel and Kara no Kyoukai 5

TypeMoon fandom is Extremely Huge (especially in Japan) It's Japanese version Marvel
So they unkind to New Fan like Avengers end game

You should watch Fate/Zero at least, but FZ is written to be read after finishing FSN so you should read the VN/watch the anime before FZ if you have time. It would help you to understand how magecraft works.
Case Files has a lot of references and magecraft stuff from other TM works but IMO just Fate/Zero and FSN are enough for you to understand.

I know that . but it's unkind to new comer

001. Mage (or Magus is fine)
A person whose body has magic circuits and is capable of using magecraft.

002. Magic Circuits
A pseudo-nervous system possessed by a mage. It can convert Life Force into Magical Energy.

003. Magical Energy
The necessary energy for mages to activate magecraft.

004. Mystic Code
A support tool that has the effect of magecraft

005. The Root
The starting point of all events. The place where every mage should aim at.

006. Holy Grail War
A ritual where people fight for the Holy Grail - a universal wish machine that is able to fulfill any wish. Only the winning Mage (Master) and Heroic Spirit (Servant) pair can obtain the Holy Grail.

007. Mage's Association
A mutual aid society formed by mages, an organization aiming to manage and conceal magecraft. Its headquarters is located in London, the capital of the United Kingdom - the Clock Tower.

008. Clock Tower
One of the Three Great Branches of the Mage's Association as well as the headquarters. There are twelve faculties in this large academic city, and each faculty is ruled by a Lord.

The purpose of Mage's Association is to manage, conceal and develop magecraft. It is divided into three main divisions: the Clock Tower, Atlas Institute and Wandering Sea. Based in London, the Clock Tower is the headquarters of Mage's Association and also known as the name of the main building in this academic city.

>The power struggle of the Clock Tower - the Three Major Factions
The Clock Tower is divided into three factions, and every Lord as well as their departments belong to one of those factions.
+ Barthomeloi faction: headed by the Barthomeloi, the Aristocracy are those who believe in the reign of long, noble lineage magi. (Lord El-Melloi II is a member of this faction)
+ Trambellio faction: with Trambellio family as the leader, the Democracy are actively raising and embracing young talents no matter their lineage (Melvin Waynez is a member of this faction)
+ Meluastea faction: Meluastea family represent the Neutral faction who only focus on history and researches.

>Twelve Departments of the Clock Tower *the name in (___) is about the founder family, not the current Lord, you can understand it as "the faculty/department of (___)"
1. General Fundamentals (Mystile)
2. Individual Fundamentals (Solonea)
3. Spiritual Evocation (Eulyphis)
4. Mineralogy (Kischur)
5. Zoology (Chimera)
6. Anthropology (Brishisan)
7. Botany (Yumina)
8. Celestial Body (Animusphere)
9. Creation (Valuay)
10. Curse (Jigmarie)
11. Archaeology (Astaire)
12. Modern Magecraft Theory (Norwich)
13. The Policies Department

>The Policies Department
Mages who supervise other mages. They are a herectical faction that don't have any direct relation to the study of Mystery but exist for the purpose of developing the stability of the Clock Tower itself. They manage eveything related to politics in the Clock Tower.

read up to like immediately before nrvnsqr in porkslope/UBW if you want a mega cram course on concepts
heaven's feel/KnK 5 also give a crash course on magi raison d'etre

actually, Fate/Zero is enough on it's own. Kara no Kyoukai is good for lore and explaining who Aozaki is if she ever shows up.
Play the visual novel.

Will do what you guys suggest.

Is it worth doing the Tsukihime thing too?

Might as well just go and read everything from Type-Moon if you enjoy it.

Tsukihime is very old, though it's a good VN. I wouldn't consider it essential at this point, but worth reading if you've got the spare time. It's not terribly long

Op and ed are great. Gray is cute and its cool to see a mature Waver. However the first 2 cases are not complex. More like infomation dump than actually solving case. I dont read the light novel but it seems like people dont worry too much about its quality. Lets wait and see if it can live up to its hype

> I dont read the light novel but it seems like people dont worry too much about its quality. Lets wait and see if it can live up to its hype
The first half is original content, and its purpose is to introduce the El-Melloi classroom, Gray's ability, Waver and Reines's relationship, important characters in Rail Zeppelin case,... so IMO it seems like they choose to focus on the main characters rather than the case. Hopefully Rail Zeppelin won't be rushed/have any pacing problem since there will only be 13 episodes.

I've read F/SN and F/HA and watched Fate/Zero. What should I do next? I'm debating watching Kara no Kyoukai or playing Tsukihime (kinda not keen on that - F/SN has an interesting universe but boy, the VN was a slog).

Attached: sample_af5c7782b6dfc7aea267dd67ce5d3404.jpg (850x1217, 574K)

>I've read F/SN and F/HA and watched Fate/Zero. What should I do next?

you shouldnt do anything as those are the only fate medias worth consuming

thelemapedia.org/index.php/Tree_of_Life:Precious_Stones
Check out "Material correspondences" down below for anyone who's interested in the science.

They use the seven planets a lot. These related to material objects, states of being, animals, the weather, etc.
This form of magic relies on using the related objects and correspondences of your desired god or force.

El melon.

The Kara no Kyoukai movies are generally really good. Some more than others. 5 is the absolute best of the bunch.
Tsukihime isn't nearly as long as Stay Night was, I think the total VN is roughly the length of one of the stay night routes.
Melty Blood and Kagetsu Tohya are relate to Tsukihime, but it's been fucking ages since I've done anything with them and I forget most of it
NOTES is a 5 page short story about the end of the world, has a cute guitar playing angel. Worth reading if just because it's only like 5 minutes long.
Hollow Ataraxia is a really enjoyable fan disc continuation of Stay Night, a mixture of fun slice of life nonsense and some really good serious moments
Extra is alright, Extra CCC is never gong to get translated, Extella/Extella Link are meh - play them if you enjoy musuo games I guess, Extra Last Encore is a dumpster fire and is not worth watching
Grand Order is a great way to empty your wallet to get waifu pictures and has only just started being good (though Camelot and Babylonia especially are in my opinion some of the best things Nasu has written). It's *ok* if you have a bunch of spare time to fuck around on a phone game. I'd legitimately recommend grabbing a $5 account off ebay with like 1k quartz before starting from complete scratch because at least then you can get a basic account going

Even Maou-sama retry!? is better than this

正気か貴様

Attached: 14779547675950.webm (1280x720, 486K)

The KnK movies range from mediocre to abysmal on the plot end, with Paradox Spiral as the exception. You really ought to read them all first in unbutchered format, then see the adaptations just for the sakuga and Yuki Kajiura's kino OST

I am so glad to see these epic Yea Forums memes finally making headway on Yea Forums.

What about Luvia appearance and that other guy that was sent there by his sister? Fate apo?

Luvia's been in a few things, mostly prisma illya. If you like lesbian loli magical girls go for it

Well isn't Luvia a cameo of herself since they skipped volume 1? They even tossed in a read the LN for this cool story you didn't get line.

Luvia appeared in Case Files vol 1. For Caules, he is the successor of the Forvedge's family now since his sister refused to do that. He is going to show up in the Rail Zeppelin case too.

Attached: IMG_7483.jpg (675x900, 133K)

Kanata no Astra is better
Well, that may be because I got my fill of Gray and Reines in the FGO collab

Luvia debuted in the original Fate/stay night, at the end of the Heaven's Feel route from Rin's flashback. She appears in Fate/hollow ataraxia in a few gag scenarios, usually as a rival to Rin and an apparent love interest to Shirou in a parallel world. She also appeared as a playable character in the fighting game Fate/Unlimited Codes. Since then, she's also made appearances in the animated adaptation Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works and later in Lord El-Melloi II Case Files. Her most recent entry is as the Ruler-class Pseudo-Servant Astraea in Fate/Grand Order.

I only know Luvia from the Rin pleases old men meme. Anything important from vol1 ln?

Vol 1 spoilers
Waver accidentally entered her room while she was in her underwear and she give him a warning shot
She asked Waver how his modern magecraft was supposed to help find the killer and Waver went on a lecture about his theorized background and mechanics of Edelfelt Magecraft which pissed her off even more
Later they got pinned down by the workshop magic security and Waver tutored her into drawing more power from her magecraft to get free.
She told him to become her tutor or else he won't be forgiven for being too close to Edelfelt Magecraft secrets

I watched the first episode and it had a flashback in a flashback in a flashback. Fuck that shit.

Tsukihime/Kagetsu Tohya are somewhat out dated lorewise but if you want to understand the vampire hierarchy that's occasionally referenced or who the Aozakis are without learning Japanese it's there for you

haven't watched it and don't plan to, there's too many actual good releases to watch.

>mcchicken meme
>Yea Forums
Fuck off retard

And most of them are huge assholes.

I don't watch Fate so I can't relate

Tsukihime and Kagetsu Tohya don't really get into the cosmology of Nasu's world particularly deeply. The mechanics of thaumaturgy aren't elaborated on, the Magus Association isn't elaborated on, the Holy Church is barely touched upon, even the inner workings of vampires aren't elaborated on. The true purpose of vampires is barely touched on, the reason for Arcueid's creation is largely ignored, etc., etc. Basically, you're really only given bare-basic information on vampires. Tsukihime is one of Nasu's rare works where only the bare minimum of information is given; anything that isn't necessary to the story is ignored. Kagetsu Touya is more or less the same, though it gives far more hints than its predecessor.

It wasn't until Melty Blood when Nasu actually started explaining some things in the story.

I wish I can see what the First Magic can do. We already knew Aoko's Blue (Fifth), Zelretch's Time Travel (Second), and Eiznbern's Heavenly Chalice (Third)

Gotta leave behind some mysteries.

In fact, Shiki's status in Tsukihime was pretty unique in that no one actually knows how his Mystic Eyes of Death Perception work. Arcueid is the only one who has any clue about them, and even she can only present theories. Naturally, Ciel and Akiha don't know a thing. And the one other guy who might know, Roa, was blatantly mistaken about it from the very beginning. Thus, no one can come out and say "Your eye powers come from your soul being connected to the Root after your near-death experience". No one really knows anything about it.

Same goes for his assassin skills. Akiha, Hisui and Kohaku understand the bare basics regarding Shiki's heritage, in that he's the last-living remnant of the Nanaya clan who hunted oni-hybrids, but they've never actually seen the Nanaya or their techniques before so it's not like they can elaborate on what he can do. Shiki himself doesn't remember anything due to Makihisa's brainwashing.

Nasu, behaving completely antithetical to how he'd write his stories henceforth, created a protagonist who has abilities that are impossible to elaborate in in the narrative of the story.

I was just reading Strange Fake and is the church really strong? Type Moon never seems to make a story about church. Nigga punched a vampire.

Hunting those creations that have vampiric impulses is one of the Church's main job isn't it ?

Church Executors are roughly on the same level, if not potentially even stronger than, the Magus Association's Sealing Designation Enforcers. Unlike Enforcers who primarily deal with human magi, Executors deal with inhuman monsters, primarily bloodsuckers. Even Bazett, who can fight on par with Servants so long as conditions are favorable, doesn't want to fight an Executor.

That said, they're probably weaker in the Fate world. In Fate, there's no Twenty-Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors and vampires as a whole are overall weaker, so that stands to reason that the Church doesn't have to become as strong either. The Burial Agency probably doesn't exist here. Still, in his prime, Kotomine was pretty damn terrifying.

On the other hand, according to Nasu, Fate/strange fake occupies a strange world where both Servants and the Twenty-Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors exist, so the Holy Church is probably at least as strong as the ones in Tsukihime.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Lord El-Melloi II Case Files - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_22.36_[2019.07.23_09.02.00].jpg (1280x720, 91K)

What did they mean by this?

>Why daddy needed to be immortal

Not sure if AOTS, but it's been entertaining so far. The characters are enjoyable, but the cases haven't been that interesting so far. I guess it's to be expected from anime original stuff.
I've been enjoying the music a lot. Can't wait for the soundtrack.

Attached: lord-el-melloi-ost-l.jpg (500x496, 97K)

Usually, TYPE-MOON's stories feature a variety of mysteries, not just one. Often, it's the protagonist who contributes to those mysteries as well. Their bizarre abilities or their way of life, or both. But since Waver has no grand mysteries surrounding his person and Gray's mystery isn't particularly all that interesting, as a show centered around "cases", the cases themselves aren't really all that worthwhile. Case Files' worth lies in its worldbuilding, not its mysteries. Though most of it's just elaborating on things we already knew.

I was really worried about how shit these early cases have been but if it's just some filler anime original content before the real thing I will be pleased because I'm enjoying the characters and setting.

I mean they're basically just easing people in so they don't have to be knee deep in type moon lore.

I think the greatest flaw of Case Files is Nasu's tendency to keep the juiciest revelations to himself. Case Files can only elaborate on pre-existing concepts, but it can't introduce an entirely new one. The few concepts it introduces exist to tie into a greater scheme that Nasu has cooking.

If Kiritsugu hated Zouken so much, how come he never tried to kill him before? Zouken should have always been a threat to Kotomine's plans anyway, so it seems strange how he never tried to kill Zouken off before he had a chance to meddle in the Grail War.

Because he couldn't, black keys and bajiquan isn't going to do much against him.

True Assassin called Kotomine Zouken's natural enemy. Zouken is vulnerable to exorcism. If he used a scripture and made careful preparations, he could possibly even purify the entire Matou estate.

It'd be easy too. He'd just need to tell the Church that he'd discovered that Zouken turned himself into an inhuman abomination who feeds on humans. Zouken had become something similar to vampires in a way, so if he simply provides evidence, the Church would probably give Kotomine permission to utilize a powerful sacred tool to get rid of him. Not only is Zouken someone Kotomine genuinely hates, but he's also an obstacle. Getting rid of him should have been a matter of course. It's impressive that he's seemingly left alone in the other two routes. The moment he learned Shinji was a Master, he probably should have killed Zouken to keep him from trying anything else.

Has Nasu ever made a statement about how Extraverse should also be an "inbetween" world? Wasn't the death of mana initiated by DAAs? Wasn't that part of the reason Atari Dumbledore was in the original?

I hope Waver fucks his stepsister. Both of them desperately need to have sex.

The ritual wasn't actually the Aylesbury Ritual. That's just an assumption people made because it seemed to fit.

Watch Last Encore.

>Wasn't the death of mana initiated by DAAs?
Nope. Watch Last Encore.

The only way he's willing to fuck her, is if she's wearing a strap on and fuck his boypussy.

Everything is Marsberry's fault. I don't understand why this guy's so intent on fucking up humanity.

Gray's so cute.

It's not muh root like any other normal mage fucking shit up?

Mankind is unlovable.

I dunno, but lately, this guy's been causing all sorts of problems in different timelines. It's implied that he was involved in the ritual in the 1970s that resulted in the Overcount 1999 incident in Fate/EXTRA.

>It's implied
Where?

Ah, actually, no, it's just speculation by the Japs. Apparently, they found some evidence that Marybary might have been involved. Though it would probably make sense since his name keeps popping up everywhere.

Marisbilly said he wanted to reach the Root by his own way and Rasputin said the Animusphere wanted to reach the Root through Chaldeas. But after all, it seems like Marisbilly wants to find the answer for all of his questions (about Human Order and the AoG) rather than just reaching the Root. Whatever Kirsch is doing now (building a glorious, perfect Human History where Gods being used by humans - at least this is what he said) is a plan that Marisbilly has never completed.

Also note that the God of the Foreign Star never care about Human History in the first place. They only focus on the Fantasy Tree, and every Fantasy Tree has a Cosmos inside it. The FTs are named after galaxies (Orochi, Sombrero, Mayall, Spiral) btw.

Not that user but i heard that in Last Encore scriptbook, Nasu mentioned the name of the magus who's behind that ritual but it got redacted and it fits Marisbilly's name in JP.

So.

Can Waver cook?

I've been looking for at least an image of that scriptbook, but I can't find it. Photo evidence is necessary for stuff like this.

nah it's Malicious Bill now

The ritual that took place in the 1970s was instigated by magi, not by vampires. All of this basically links back to FGO, as does everything Nasu's written these days.

Yeah that's right. I have never seen any photo of that part too so it's best to take it with a grain of salt i guess. Though at least what we know for sure is that the ritual is by magi given by what Twice said in Last Encore and JP fans speculate that the ritual is to bring back the AoG/related to the AoG.

In which case, it was probably the Wandering Sea's fault. Those faggots are even worse than Atlas.

>yet another saberclone
Wooow how fucking original. Fuck you Nasu you fucking piece of shit hack

t. furry

Nasu didn't write it, though.

It was Harwey's fault and I doubt Wandering Sea would interact with them.

No one's more obsessed with the Age of the Gods than the Wandering Sea though. They might have done something to Rhongomyniad.

Shit, is this what Gray's presence is building up to?

Do Wandering Sea even leave their workshop ? Especially given by what Sion said
>Now --- for the first time in exactly 2000 years this Island will show itself to visitors outside the 31st of December!
(31st December is when the Wandering Sea welcome newcomers from outside)
but maybe things are different in Extra timeline.

>Might as well ask the doctor
to get that spark plug replaced.
>医者に行くついでにプラグを変えてもらえよ
Why is CR so incredibly retarded? I mean seriously you don't even need to know Japanese to recognize this is a stupid translation.
Even a popular series like Fate and spinoffs get super shitty translators.
>In addition to going to the doctor, get that plug changed.
How hard was that?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Lord El-Melloi II Case Files - 01 [1080p].mkv_00_04_45.035.png (1920x1080, 2.22M)

Troica finds a way

>Q: What is the reason of the Mana depletion in the world of Extra?
>A: Gonna leak you some info. It is the "what if scenario" caused by a "certain ritual" that occurred in the 1970's. This ritual is not expected to happen until the year 20XX.
Oh fuck, I forgot that it's still supposed to happen later.

>Flat imprinted on Waver, and thus his sense of morality is based on Waver's.
>Shirou imprinted on Kiritsugu, and thus his sense of morality is based on Kiritsugu's.
>Flat is an autist who can do anything, but he's too stupid to understand what he did so he can't repeat it.
>Shirou is an autist who can do one thing, and everything else he can do is heavily derived from that one thing.

Was this deliberate?

It is but I just can't get into the Fate shit and I've watched all of them. I've even tried the mobile game. It's all so bland the universe. Not for me I guess.

>it's fucking real

Attached: IMG_0502.jpg (2944x4368, 1.13M)

Welp, there's the photo evidence. Fucking Millsbills.

Welp.
Also where did you get that ? Thanks a lot for the photo too, user.

You're supposed to start by reading VN.

BL
mediafire.com/file/m5ltu4kdf6keekg/FateEXTRA+Last+Encore+原案脚本集+「Last+Encore+Your+Score」.rar

Thank you again, kind user.

>Both Shirou and Waver spend their lives chasing after an ever-distant star

>MUH EVERRRYTHING MUST BE RELATED TO FGOSHIT

Truly the cancer killing Typemoon.

Fuck off.

It's funny how it took so long for "ordinary" Mystic Eyes to become more prominent. Up until now, we've had obscenely rare Mystic Eyes like Distortion, Petrification, the vampiric Mystic Eyes of Enchantment and the almighty Mystic Eyes of Death Perception. There was Ciel's Mystic Eyes of Whisper and Ilya's Mystic Eyes of Binding, but even if it's a rare power it's said that most top-ranked magi have Mystic Eyes. Even the most common type of Mystic Eyes, Binding, was only used once prior to Case Files.

At the end of the day, we have more examples of "exceedingly rare super Mystic Eyes" than we do of "common" Mystic Eyes.

No one wants to brag about common mystic eyes, it's like gachshit.

I wonder if Reines was the type of little girl who unreasonably begged her parents for an older sibling. Kayneth was too pathetic, but maybe she found Waver to be the ideal Onii-chan.

I wonder if anyone other than Rin learns about Shirou's Reality Marble. Surely it wouldn't be someone who'd want to give him a Sealing Designation, but Shirou never struck me as the type to be good at keeping secrets.

Nasu doesn't care as long as it brings in mad dosh. And there's nothing out there that guarantees income as much as a Saber clone.

You should Rayshift to FGO fes, user.

Attached: IMG_8876.png (1500x1000, 1.08M)

One thing that is stablished very clearly in the first novel (and just kinda brushed in the anime) is that it's useless to go around trying to guess how a fucking mage did something since they can hack reality, so they focus on character motivation. Remeber the cringy japanese attempt at whodunnit and variants? That's it. The mystery aspect is a backdrop for the proper mood, but it's understandable that some might feel lied to when presented with super simple or unsolvable cases (then again Conan does it a lot).

Magic is bullshit to understand, and the best one can hope for is to be informed enough about actual esoteric symbolism to make the connections that meganerd Waver does.

This is where your gachabuck went. LMAOing@you.

I doubt it, not much beyond a shoddy breakfast at most, it's probably Gray in charge of that stuff, together with dressing him up.

>the best anime airing this season
I think it's pretty poorly written, well those first 3/4 episodes certainly are. For a show that relies (or at least tries to rely) on mysteries, interesting cast or plot it is a grave(hehe) sin. Maybe it's because the investigations end too abroupt and they are simply to short, maybe it's the dreadfull dialogue and one-dimensional characters or author's incompetence and lack of experience, maybe it is a fault of anime original stories, generic tone, maybe accumulation of all these flaws makes the show simply uninteresting and unexciting. It's usual type-moon mumbo jumbo exposition and infodumping but without the charm, premise and style that good authors like Narita, Uro and (sometimes) Nasu can provide.

Attached: 242-243.jpg (2450x1800, 1.26M)

> abroupt
abruptly*

>Urobuchi
>Charm

With Kayneth they weren't even true siblings (Reines was his niece),i think he simply ignored her.
After 7 years however we can say she and Waver have an almost "normal" sibling relationship (Of the kind "i hate your twisted personality but you are still family")

>Waver turned Fastwheel's big mercury blob into a waifu ina maid dress.
So is he gay or not? I'm getting mixed signals

AlexanderxLEMii doujins when

The waifu in a mage dress was retconned to be Reines's idea, I think. Also, Flat showed it Terminator 2.

Sure, I think he has plenty of charm and his writing definitely is not generic, even the infamous burger line has more charm than anything that I heard in El-melon II.
>they are
are*

Attached: 6.jpg (1600x1197, 935K)

Bis exist too user.

Fucking Flat.

Probably not. He doesn't stay long in clock tower and unlikely that he manifests it much when it's very inefficient way to use his magical energy.

What's wrong with that exactly...?

Isn't it kinda dangerous keeping a huge amount of mercury around in a closed space?
I think Archibald only released the blob when he needed the Volumen, while Reines just keeps the maid around her.

The series would be better if they make it with the same vibe as KnK.

As long as you take appropriate precautions, it should be fine. Reines is a powerful enough magus to not put her life in danger just by having a mercury construct around her.

I'm sure magecraft can keep it from vaporizing.

This doesn't sell os it'll never happen.
Easy to understand yet seemingly deep, shounenesque waifu simulators is what people want nowadays.

>the same vibe as KnK
You just want to see some non-hentai titties and big budget rape scenes, don't you?
But in all seriousness, I wholeheartedly agree.

Attached: 1454035476942.gif (500x250, 943K)

I really think Flat might be similar to Manaka.

He Doesn't seem to have the "I know everything" problem that Manaka and "Ryougi Shiki" have, though.

>Flat "I have two personalities: nicest person you'll ever meet and twisted fucking psychopath" Escardos
The absolute state of Fate's target audience.

He doesn't have two personalities, but he's definitely off. He has some things in common with Manaka and Shiki, but differs wildly in other ways.

>UBW Good End
>Saber is still around
>goes to England with Rin and Shirou
>Gray looks just like Saber
Imagine.

>HGW ends
>Saber is still around because the world needs more sabers
>wherever she goes she meets one of her clones
Imagine... a world without Fatefags...

Anybody here watching case files as your first fate anime? How is it? Any difficulties understanding the story?

I hope this does well so TM creates some more stuff that isnt totally reliant on being in a holy grail war

>Easy to understand yet seemingly deep
That's literally KnK

>we share this board with newfags who have never watched type moon shows

I'm in despair

>there are FGO players infiltrating this thread and pretending to be human and thinking their opinion matters
bros... how did we let this happen...

>The Burial Agency probably doesn't exist here
it does

How do we go back to pre ufoUBW fate threads?

Attached: 1321643060862.png (1464x558, 673K)

>>goes to England with Rin and Shirou
Very doubtful, it would be extremely likely for her to get found out, and then Rin and Shirou are in trouble.

Of course Saber would go with them. How else are they going to do the three-way mana transfers she needs to live, user? ;)

That's what shinji and sakura are for of course

Shoo /tmg/ go back to your dead general

Attached: 1546150983366.jpg (136x135, 9K)

This is my ideal.
Can we ever be here?

Attached: 1524020715844.jpg (1200x459, 129K)

Rin vs Sakura threads are still there often. We get multiple powerlevel discussions in case files threads these days. Ilya already has her own manga/anime so it's outdated. It's not that bad really as long as there're decent amount of people that read source material.

So, Waver told Flat that smaller scale HGWs are semi-common throughout the world. What do you think are the stakes of these lesser Grail brawls?

Remind me again why mysteries are now called Mystics?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Lord El-Melloi II Case Files - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_19.23.473.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

I must say, I really adore the "Mystery" constraint of the setting. Usually when you have these "secret magical creature society" stories, there are very few barriers preventing these paranormal punks from stomping all over regular folks. So the fact that doing so would carry the real danger of killing magic all together; not helped by how modern technology is also slowly sapping away the strength of magecraft.

Attached: Edison RPG.png (600x890, 273K)

>two positions
>Bazett
>?

Attached: snapshot.jpg (1280x720, 188K)

This jobber.

Attached: Atrum.png (1920x1080, 491K)

Caster Master.
Yes, that one that got died before HGW started.

Because this show's translation is a fucking dumpster fire.

did they fuck?

How did this useless idiot get the job? Was he there just to die on purpose?

Thats a Nasu storytelling.

The first episode is Waver explaining to Reines how he got the funds to force his way into a good clock tower seat, and takes place before the rest of the show.
How the fuck is it three layers deep to you?

Medea's only for Kuzuki.
I remember someone posting passage from Case Files LN that suggested that he bribed for that position.

Why do they even have reserved spots for HGW when even random kids can summon a servant.

Post that one FGO pic
Don't think about this too much.jpg

Who are random kids you're talking about? Grail selects magic users that have desire for grail first, if there're vacant seats, it selects just random magus in the area, three founding families always are participants.

Then why Clock Tower just didn't send 5 maguses that will cooperate?

There are more than 700 grails that predate Fuyki's grail. It is not the norm and is considered largely worthless.

They don't care as much about HGW as you think. It's just some curious ritual for them.

Well, Waver could still take a trip to Fuyki anyway if he that wanted it.

>vacant seats
What vacant seats?

His mana battery plan was pretty solid. If rather evil. It says something about the Caster Class that most of its ilk would have little problem with it.

Attached: Primeval_magic.png (512x875, 370K)

what is caules' backstory in case files? since his grail war couldn't have happened

You need 7 masters and 7 servants for the ritual. If not all 7 master positions are taken by those who came to participate in HGW willingly, grail selects random magus in Fuyuki to fill vacant seats that were left. Like with serial killer-kun in F/Z.

It's just that Medea is such a great magus from age of gods that his methods are useless shit for her. She's one of top 5 casters of all time after all.

That's only in Apocrypha. The stakes are still wishes / a giant mana battery, they just don't work.

>that mafioso in Strange Fake who does his mana battery plan except with tens of thousands of people

Too bad the upcoming case gets in the way

>SAIKOU NO COOOOOOOOL

>Shinji
>Mana
lmao no

I still don't 100% get when this takes place, pre-stay night/post apocrypha? Or is apocrypha just it's own universe?

Pre SN. Apocrypha is alt timeline.

apocrypha is its own universe, it branches during the third war

this is pre-stay night

Ain't most Caster servant pretty mana efficient? Sounds like a dumb plan if he's planning on summoning Caster in the first place. If he's planning on summoning servant with high mana expenditure like Berserker that would be different. But hell Casters seems like THE servant for scrub magus.

And here I was hoping to see my waifu and her idiot partner in at least a cameo

Attached: wm71u32liz621.jpg (1000x1600, 145K)

Caster in general is pretty shit class when most servants have magic resistance.

Sucking mana out of regular people and revealing your location is less than ideal.

Medea only had to do it because Kuzuki is not magus so she had to restore her magical energy from other sources.

I mean sure Merlin is an exception but he got so much mana he basically power Chaldea by himself.

The upper echelon of the Caster class seems to have a large amount of mana and is strong as fuck.

Your average caster will just use magic spells as means of attacking. Medea is one of the best casters around and she could do literally nothing to Saber except for using Rule Breaker. Weaker casters probably would be unable to get past C or B rank magic resistance without some prep.

Just kill the master.

For a magic detective show all this cases are kinda meh, too obvious and simple. Characters are also not bad, but not very good either. Overall so far it's ok, but for a good show just not enough. I hope that they either abandon the idea of those little one episode stories and go for a main quests like it was in LN, or just make them better.

See

It's not that easy since their servants can sense caster and also most mages have some grade of magic resistance. Caster class is just fundamentally at disadvantage because of how the system works.

Some Casters are basically useless in Fuyuki style HGW unless the Mastrer is a total badass like Kuzuki or Kirei. How the fuck else could you win with Andersen, Shakes, or Dumas?

>Andersen
Didn't Kiara get buffed by him ? Or it can only happen on the Moon Cell ?
Also Solomon but he is an exception i guess.

We need more cute, frilly goth loli Gray!

Attached: 1563675696079.jpg (1046x1771, 958K)

Fuck it, if you're doing Tsukihime may has well do the Kara no kyoukai movies too.

Andersen has op ability that takes time, but in actual battle his useless. Solomon is literally grand caster aka pinnacle of caster class.

Medea could easily nuke masters but that would expose Nasu as a hack he is.
Magii are still humans and humans shouldn't able to stand their ground against a servant.

>Andersen
you can't
>Shakes
you can't
>Dumas
Do what they did in SF

>Do what they did in SF
i.e. be a badass master

Of course she would kill master easily. But those masters are supposed to be protected by servants. She can't shift attention to something else during servant battle or she'll be killed instantly.

Do we know the story behind this guy's harem? Did he mind control a bunch of girls into becoming his slavegirls, or did he just manage to attract them with his personality and/or money?

Orlando Reeve isn't that badass though. He has a NP katana but he's not primarily a fighter. He's most certainly not Kirei or Kiritsugu-tier. He's a leader of an organization, so he used his Caster's abilities to their fullest and outfitted his organization with noble phantasms.

Casual here. Can participants of an HGW actually choose the Class of Servant they’ll get or is it all up to chance?

>But hell Casters seems like THE servant for scrub magus.
Yeah, this is the reason why Kadoc decided to summon a Caster servant since his ability as a magus is too bad. After summoning Anastasia and having enough mana, he summoned Salieri next.

They are merely combining their resources - caster creates a weapons and he provides a soldiers.

Berserker class can be chosen if you know which lines to add to the chant, like with Lancelot in F/Z. For the rest you can use catalyst for specific hero to narrow classes down to those appropriate for them.

I think they were abducted somewhere.

Well, you could summon a powerful Caster like Paracelsus, The Godfather of Alchemy. The problem with that is that Casters are oftentimes Mages. And most Mages in this setting are utter bastards.

Did this happen in the source material or just Troyca sneaking in some yuri?

Attached: 1557499104545.jpg (640x720, 99K)

>not Kirei or Kiritsugu-tier
With entire Clan Calatin he definitely is. Also they aren't at their full potential yet, I have feeling that somewhere close to the end John will be able to 1v1 with some actual servant.

No, it's a game of luck anyway. You probably can try to summon a hero which possibly have only one available class, but if this class is already occupied then you are fucked. You can wait for other to summon their servants unless only a certain classes stay available so you would certanly have someone predictable.

>Did this happen in the source material
Nope

Dropped before finishing episode 0

I meant by himself. Obviously Clan Calatin as a whole is stronger than either of those two, with John Wingard becoming Dumas' "hero" he'll probably rise above the rest too.
I wonder if Dumas will do a real Three Musketeers thing with John + Flat the Ripper + someone else

there were four musketeers though
so maybe john + flat + richard + someone

No, they're all good guys, didn't you played FGO in which Paracelsus and Avicebron regret what they did? What a nice persons they are.

most Casters weren't after the Root so they're not Magus, actually. hell, most of them think the Association is just shit.

I don't think they'll use other servants. Especially someone like Richard who himself have a bunch of guys inside his shadow. He did something with Jack but he was almost dead, Narita wouldn't let him day that yearly. I think caster probably would buff his master in battle.

Based yurishitters.

Dumas doesn't really care about Reeve though, so what he wants is irrelevant. Dumas probably just wants a good story to write down.

who is this pink slut? i know she appeared in the anime but i don't recognize her

Doesn't mean that he'll let him just die, especially after that he put a good fight with DA and almost became worthy of his own NP. I mean that in certain situation his master would be one of his chosen ones.

Yvette. She is one of the main characters in Rail Zeppelin case.

Attached: IMG_7931.jpg (649x960, 107K)

>She is one of the main characters in Rail Zeppelin
Jesus Christ fatefags...

Attached: 1251234905373.jpg (331x487, 11K)

I feel you m8.
Was hoping for at least a mention of the Tohsakas.

Attached: ed20ef765dfba11fc01959919c108ef937b86e09cb9da689df859637dd96ea68.jpg (2400x3296, 819K)

>Paracelsus
>Asclepius
How do you even win with these scrubs? Poison their tea?

>poison enemy master's*

>humans shouldn't able to stand their ground against a servant
There are so many exception for this shit it's barely true.

Paracelsus is a very capable mage, he can create homunculus, rise undeads, throw fireballs and so on. Not even nearly as broken as other top-tier servants, but still not bad.
Asclepius is a good choice for a powerful master who can challenge servants by himself, caster would just heal him and boost his abilities.

Frankly, going by just F/Z and F/SN the only time I remember human actually beating servant with his powers alone was Kirei vs True Assassin.

There are 7+ billion people who would get stomped by even the weakest of the servants.
How many can actually not instantly die when facing a servant?

The whole pure power is pretty much just broken rule at this point since there were so many cases that suited for one's advantage like Rin beating the fuck out of Caster with martial arts while Shirou beating Gil because "lol I only underestimated mongrels" it's not funny anymore. With strategy and circumstance the rule is just broken like anything else.

Read the visual novel. Alternatively, watch Fate/Zero and then Fate/Stat Night - Unlimited blade works and you'll be fine.

>angels
i thought they didnt adapt that arc

Even weakest card can beat strongest card under right conditions. I mean, Fate was always like this. It's not DBZ where it's just pure comparison of power levels.

It is though. The "rule" is only broken for plot convenience. Fate and the HGW system was always heavy on numbers, stats and RPG mechanics.

I like it actually, but it's depressing when some people bring up powerlevel like it's an absolute rule that can never be broken when the main works kept breaking it.

The rules are only ever introduced so it can be shocking when Nasu writes the exception. Nasu is in love with two concepts the most: "fakes" and "exceptions to a rule". He likes displaying exceptions because in real life there is ALWAYS and exception that ruins your plans. Taking an anime rule as a 100% unbreakable law of the universe is your fault.

I got into Fate through VN and never even considered it to be a rule when VN makes it clear many times that servants, despite having generally much higher powerlevel, are not untouchable by humans when magic is involved. The only one who literally seemed untouchable was Heracles and even then that illusion is broken when we see Rin killing him with her gems while his hands were occupied.

>user acts ignorant, ignores important details and blames the work for his speedreading/watching.

It makes me really happy to see there are still observant people on Yea Forums.

Human that can "fight against" servants:
>Shiki
>Shiki
>Ciel
>Aoko
>Touko
>Kirei
>Kuzuki
>Nero (human)
>Bedivere (human)
>Drake (human)
And that's just from the top of my head. And there's some human that can go toe toe against DA/vampires like Lorelei and Dantes (human), that could probably fight against Servants too. And that's not even talking about abnormalities like Flat.

only one shiki can fight servants

And considering how much Nasu wank martial arts, maybe this faggot and Li Shuwen could fight against servants too.

Attached: Soujuurou6.png (928x3167, 1.19M)

He wanks martial arts because technique can overpower raw strength. Same reason why Sasaki Kojiro didn't get absolutely annihilated by Saber.

>

Servants are supposed to be untouchable by humans. End of story. The rare exceptions are when the plot requires the weakass MC or MCs to push through.
If not, then all the powerlevel mechanics and the resulting discussions would be meaningless since, apparently, anyone is able to defeat anyone as long as the conditions are right.

Invalidated by FGO. End of story you tertiary.

>Servants are supposed to be untouchable by humans. End of story
Actually autistic manchild angry that information fed to him by characters who were exaggerating turned out to be wrong because a believable exception was presented as an argument.
You are ignorant and incapable of understanding even basic story structure. Do not voice your uneducated opinion again.

>>Nero (human)
>>Bedivere (human)
>>Drake (human)
Pfff, that about Gilgamesh(human), Hercules (human)? If you insist that they are demigods and not humans what about Artoria (human) and so on?

>anyone is able to defeat anyone as long as the conditions are right
GUYS HE FIGURED OUT HOW THE HOLY GRAIL WAR WORKS AND WHY PEOPLE WHO GET AN ASSASSIN DON'T IMMEDIATELY QUIT
CONGRATS DUDE

>anyone is able to defeat anyone as long as the conditions are right
That's literally how Fate was ever since the beginning. The "rule" of servants beating humans applies in the situations like "two combatants stand 10 meters apart and try to kill each other with all their might", of course human will lose in this situation.

>Why yes, I do in fact play FGO, what gave it away?

Attached: debu3.jpg (293x340, 11K)

capslocking low iq retard, masters aren't going against servants by themselves.
the discussion is about normal humans trying to dick around with a servant.

Aren't servants supposed to even be stronger when they were alive than when shoved into class container anyway (with few exceptions like Euryale)?

Humans will lose in pretty much any situation, unless the plot demands they win. Or they are one of the OP humans listed in

First episode was boring, second episode was boring.
It doesn't get better, does it?

>Humans will lose in pretty much any situation, unless the plot demands they win
Servants can be harmed by mystery. When first work of the francise established that it's possible to create such situations where weaker beings can win against servant, I don't see any problem as long as there some logic behind their defeat.

Really depens on what kind of servants we are talking about. Older heroes are nerfed because they can't uilize all their abilities, while more modern servants are actually stronger then when they were alive even if class container restrain them in some way.

Only true for Divinity I think. Otherwise being placed into servant container should increase your strength, see: Shiki/Fujino.

Attached: Shiki (Assassin).png (503x191, 37K)

You FGO zoomers need to stop trivializing the importance of powergaps and powerlevels. Humans being able to fight against Servants is not common at all.
Like an hour earlier we were crying about the good old days of powerlevel wank and now it's "yeah no powerlevels are just memes, everyone can win if the conditions are right".

>"yeah no powerlevels are just memes, everyone can win if the conditions are right"
That how it was since good old days of F/SN VN.

Turkeyhandle is way less of a slog than FSN. It's tiny by comparison.

It was comfy at the beginning, but in the latest episode it turned into shounenshit. Those shota students are very irritating.

>they found a way to worm a saberface into it
Absolutely fucking disgusting

Zero is enough to understand it. You don't need any special knowledge of Nasu nonsense.

Attached: 1563723465145.jpg (700x1625, 162K)

Power levels are the worst part of nasuverse since they are never enforced and twisted at every turn.

>and now
But that already was a thing since FSN

>and now it's "yeah no powerlevels are just memes, everyone can win if the conditions are right
This is literally what happen in the VN you cunt.

>all that Reines amputee porn
Why are Fatefags so putrid?

Stupid aurtist. It happens in the VN because the plot demands it. Powerlevels, as usually discussed, are universe and setting-wide.

>Reines amputee porn
????

Powerlevels discussions, especially Fate ones, are probabilistic in nature. I mean, if we discuss battle between 2 servants, there's rarely situation where we can say that one servant beats another 100% in every single situation. On the other hand we can come to consensus of the winner when odds highly favor one of them.

Wtf bros... this isn't /alter/...

Yes, still, we don't dismiss powerlevels completely. But trivializing Servants/Humans powergap does exactly that.
Years of masturbating to FGO sluts completely destroyed people's brains.

Nasu has always said battles in his writings are a matter of concept vs concept, going back to FSN. It's sad that you think powerlevel masturbation should hold any weight at all.

Das rite, nothing has any weight in Fate, except tiddies and saberfaces.

Attached: 3d7226f32eeeecfb603713ed6611271e.jpg (1434x2048, 382K)

Kirei didn't beat True Assassin at all, the best he could manage was pinning him to a tree. It wasn't his powers alone either, he had the weird corrupted grail heart that made him an exception to Zabaniya.

>implying GOtard isn't the one obsessed with power level.
Nice try tertiary powerlevelfag. Go back to mexico or something.

who are you quoting

Powerlevel arguments in fate have always been ironic and making fun of people who act like dbz logic applies to everything.

*beats King Arthur*

Attached: kuzuki.jpg (800x600, 63K)

De-powered Arthur while being buffed by one of the greatest mages ever.

yeah i wonder what's NOT ironic in fate nowadays.
powerlevels are ironic because dbz, lore is ironic because alternate timelines everywhere, magic is ironic because "lol magic", characters are ironic because old men getting summoned as cockaddicted lolis, etc.

doing things ironically is really popular among zoomers.

*beats Gilgamesh the strongest servant*

Attached: Shirou.png (175x243, 46K)

Much better example

Main cast wrecking everything is the exception that confirms the rule. It should absolutely not be generalised to your normal humans.

no no you do not understand he got mana from Rin so he is not human and also magic circuits and
human CANNOT beAT servants OK?

*beats Medea*

Attached: tohsaka_rin2.jpg (225x350, 36K)

Stop fuming like a retard and see

*beats every FSN servant except Gil and Herc*

Attached: bazett.jpg (1680x1050, 528K)

user stop, you already killed him.

pls stop giving examples from some VN that i didn't read, the wiki I read gave me oldfag information that humans cannot beat servants and whoever says otherwise is some FGOtard who shouldn't speak to us /tmg/ oldfags.

How does she beat Cu? Or Medea? Actually none of the servants would use their most powerful attack against her, so she's stuck with using Fragarach with normal attacks and that's going to be fairly ineffective

>*actions*
well well well

Attached: yikes.jpg (454x490, 32K)

She beats them offscreen in HA, except Cu in which they kill each other.

no one said humans can't beat servants

the issue is how the neo-subhumans think that Servants aren't a big deal and every other human out there can easily survive a confrontation

>She beats them offscreen in HA
Yeah, with infinite retries because of Manjew

I think her plan was for Cu to bait servants to use noble phantasms and then Fragarach them. Kind of like her and avenger forced Saber to use Excalibur in one loop.

That's with Cu though, we're talking about her alone here.

what exactly is your definition of "human" anyway, in TM context?
Is someone with magic circuits still human? Someone who mastered sorcery?
Humans are more complex, just like there also isn't your typical servant.

So Ahmed that works at the local Subway can easily just kill Herc just like that

She had an infinite amount of retries.

Alone I really really doubt she can beat anyone. With infinite chances like F/HA maybe where she gets 1 in a million opportunity where servant decides to use NP for some reason, but not in normal grail war.

Any human, from your local Ahmed, to Taiga, to Shiki and Aoko.
Without plot armor and/or massive advantage, only a few exceptional humans can measure up to servants.
So it's definitely not something common when humans can survive an encounter with a servant.

Rin knows christian kung-fu and Caster wore sexy high heels, it should be obvious which one of the two bitches had advantage.
Gilgamesh forgot about the chains and that he can pull out of his golden ass almost anything imaginable, not just swords.
Men are stronger...duh

See, everything makes sense.

Attached: 486c7e11.gif (270x382, 438K)

>it doesn't count
There are multiple examples of humans beating servants.
Yes, not every human can beat every servant, but for cases like Herc even most of the servants would be struggling.

Lmao this nigger keep moving the goalpost.

>Yes, not every human can beat every servant
Thank you.

>N-word
spotted the 12yo FGO gacha addict

God that fucking book was SOOOO boring.
Like Jesus Christ it just went ON AND ON.
Haven't watched the show yet, is it as bad?

>There are multiple examples of humans beating servants.
Yes and it's an exceptional feat to do that.

concession accepted

>open thread
>Yea Forumstards bating
pfff

>bating
>pfff
You have to be 18 to post on this site.

BUT, you don't have to be 18 to play Fate/Grand Order.

No concession was needed, I just wanted you to admit that Subway Ahmed cant beat Herc.

Not really, you just have to think outside of the box.
Like Kerry: hold a pistol under the nose of a master or his beloved one, and force him to make his servant do sudoku.
Technically, the cause of the servants death was thus a normal human.

Under right condition Ahmed can beat even Allah.

It is true. Rin, for example, can kill any 5th war servant except Saber with direct hit of her gems. She wouldn't be able to do it in direct combat though because servants are ridiculously faster than her and can block the attack, but still she has means to murder them.
When people mention humans that can fight servants like Shiki, Aoko etc. it's more of a case where they can match servants on physical level in direct confrontation.

Than those DBZkiddies understood nothing that Nasu wrote, if they even read any of his writings.
His fights are never one being with a certain level of strengh vs another being with another level of strengh, and the stronger one always wins.
Even in the VN the servants stats weren't really relevant.

And F/Z mentioned that Kerry can kill servants who weak melee with some preparations

don't forget Berseker 12 lives,servents don't allways die when they are killed...

>worshipping Nasu's "writing" in the year of 2019
bruh...

Attached: 2hu.jpg (683x504, 101K)

He barely write anything this days anyway.

Why are you shitposting here, don't you have ZUN's sidescrollshooter no. 234234234 to play?

>Waver hates japan
What about his adoptive family in there?

they weren't Japanese.

>It is not the norm and is considered largely worthless.

And then they all shat their pants when the path to the root was momentarily opened during the Heaven's Feel route.

>In a country 99% asian, Waver zeroes in on the caucasian family to live with.
Based and redpilled.

That reminds me, would origin bullets work on Medea? She shouldn't have Magic Circuits. Her spells are created through her words, not her body. Tamamo-no-Mae also shouldn't have circuits since she's technically a god.

Magic circuits were a thing later created along with magecraft weren't they? And proper age of gods magic is different - hence why characters such as Scathach mention being unable to teach you magic since yours and theirs are just incompatible

If so, yeah they won't get ripped apart, but they're still magical .45-70 rounds which would probably hurt like a bitch when fired at a spirit core

I don't think it would do much. It fucks up magic circuits very badly, but otherwise it just causes necrosis in the place where it hits. On the other hand, it's interesting if origin bullet can fuck up Redman's abilities if it hits.

Is it REALLY important to understand all the little details? Most people watching sci-fi and magical movies kinda space out when characters start talking about made up babble, I mean whenever there's a hacker talking about what she did or some space scientist talking about reversing the polarity and overcharging the neutrons of the ship you're not expected to understand what they're talking about (nor is it necessary).

I too remember people telling others they needed to play the visual novels to understand Fate Zero anime. WHat the fuck. It all amounted to
>We use magic to summon these ghosts of the past and those worms get inside people to give them magical powers
the actual hows and the Nasu magicbabble don't really matter, it's still easy to follow. The only thing not outright explained is what The Root is but anyone would simply see magis thinking about it and think it's a McGuffin that gives you a lot of power or something, and they wouldn't be that far off the mark.

>Magic circuits were a thing later created along with magecraft weren't they?
IIRC they were Solomon's gift to humanity.

Logically any Caster from post age of gods should be effected by origin shots.

Though maybe it's less effective on spiritual bodies, or their status as a servant protects them partially. I'd buy that reasoning if presented

Sadly she offered to be the mother of his children, so she probably doesn't want to do it with the strapon way.

His Noble Phantasms are already complete when he creates them, so hitting them with origin bullets shouldn't do anything. He's not constantly maintaining their existence.

chains of heaven only immobilize being with divinity. against normal ass dudes it's just a chain.

As far as I understand it, it's something you're born with (see Shirou's or Ciel's circuits being discovered after a complete muggle childhood). You see all the fuzz that gets made about magic talent being a birth thing and you're stuck with what you have unless you become a dead apostle or something.

Since humans are not naturally magically proficient meaning circuits aren't something meant to be an active thing normally, my take on it is that they're simply the pattern in which magic naturally flows throughout the boy, thus even if you're a divine caster like the ones from the Age of the Gods, if you're chanelling mana or prana through your body it will still do so in the pattern of your inborn circuits.

Well fuck me guess I was wrong, how did he implant such a thing in humanity as a whole though? Or am I taking it too literal here, and what you mean is that he simply developed the method for mages to refine their bodies' natural disposition into circuits?

I meant hitting his body, not his weapons.

>gift
>worse than age of gods magic
Thanks

touhofags are eternally asshurt that nasushit became more popular than zunshit

Well he does have body armor.

He can probably dodge it too. That's just theoretical talk whether origin bullet can fuck his up or not if it pierces his body.

Age of the Gods thaumaturgy could only be used by a select few. Only those with a connection to the gods could use magecraft. Thaumaturgical Circuits allow a greater number of people to use spells than before.

Basically, we no longer have supreme monsters like Medea, Solomon and Merlin, but we have a far greater number of magi than before. Though that might have been what contributed to the further decline of mystery in the Age of Man.

To be fair wrapping up regular dudes with chains will immobilize them easy

Only people chains suck against are people like Artoria who aren't divine but also arent human

As long as it doesn't have a curse like Gae Bolg's, he should be able to recover with time. Spiritual bodies only mimic physical bodies, but the most important part is the Spiritual Core.

Yeah and it's used right after the fight to hold Shirou pretty fucking well.

Just a chain but still a noble phantasm mind you, just like the rest of weapons Servants carry, It can still be used to catch Servants off guard and make them stumble or stop their hand from swinging a weapon.

This is how his bullet works. Anime and LN are kinda different in details

Attached: 1546556387957.jpg (1690x756, 296K)

Is being retarded necessary to have strong magecraft?

Checked again and it seems I was wrong. Solomon's gift to humanity was not magic circuits but magecraft.

So what's the show about? Psuedo Sherlock Holmes but in Nasuverse? What do they do investigate the inner workings of mage society?

It's just murder mysteries and pseudo-crime drama. But since the mysteries are about magic, it's pretty much impossible to solve the crimes yourself.

>Shiki
No
>Shiki
No
>Ciel
With OP mystic codes and armaments the church would usually not give her
>Aoko
Yes, could maybe even beat some fo them
>Touko
No
>Kirei
Only when buffed and only one time. CVould not even really hurt a nerfed Saber who quickly recovered.
>Nero (human)
Became an heroic spirit, irrelevant
>Bedivere
Same
>Drake
Same

Basically, you're full of shit.

Shiki beats Kouma
Kouma beats Servants.
Spiderman Shiki is Shirou tier

Not all, some get nerfed to the ground. Most obvious exemple is Gilgamesh, who had Saber (Rin) stats when alive and would actually hold his own against class like Casters or Sabers in their own domain with swordmanship and magic if it weren't for the class system.z

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sophist

Attached: 1562191725271.jpg (500x375, 79K)

Melty Blood arcade stories aren't canon.

Attached: 1561173013847.jpg (1152x720, 102K)

"Ryougi Shiki" can fight Servant defensively about as well as Ciel.
Touko might be able to beat Servants if circumstances were favorable. Probably no one from the Fourth or Fifth Heaven's Feels, but weak Servants are plentiful nowadays. It's said that Zouken in his prime could fight some weaker Servants, and there's even a character in Case Files who can do the same.

Also, you're mixing up Kotomine with Kuzuki. Kotomine in the absolute prime of his life with a shitload of Command Spells could probably fight a Servant. By Heaven's Feel, that's no longer possible.

Araya was powerhorse too

Only in his apartment complex. And even then, he lost to "Ryougi Shiki".

>Also, you're mixing up Kotomine with Kuzuki. Kotomine in the absolute prime of his life with a shitload of Command Spells could probably fight a Servant.
My bad yes, I do agree on that one.

She had cheats. Her katana was like anciet conceptual weapon that breaks any barriers

Anyone read the novel arc the anime is adapting? Do you think it'll be properly paced? There's so many filler episodes so far, and we still haven't started the novel content.

>Touko might be able to beat Servants if circumstances were favorable
How exactly? As a magus she lost to Alice who would get rekt by Servants and even her demon wouldn't be able to even harm most of them.

>Didn't get Surf Mo again but another Slutfox Summer and three non rate up shitters
I feel so empty inside

Also Ryougi can fight servants

Depends on the Servant. Even before Fate/Grand Order, it was said that the Servants of the Fifth War were the creme of the crop. The Fourth War had many excellent Servants as well, though Gilles and Hundred-Face probably lower the overall average.

I mean, it's an extreme example but I don't think Touko would lose to Angra Mainyu, do you? Of course, Angra is the weakest Servant, but there certainly are Servants who are weak enough to lose to a magus. Andersen would be one of them.

Angra would annihilate Touko on the grounds of her being a human

>Angra would annihilate Touko on the grounds of her being a human
This.
>but there certainly are Servants who are weak enough to lose to a magus. Andersen would be one of them.
True, even if it still needs favorable conditions it's possible. But to be fair, when people are talking about servant I'm assuming they're nt talking about Andersen or Dumas.

>broken by Tiamat in seconds

Angra Mainyu's ability to kill humans is based on his power as the corrupted Holy Grail. He admits himself that he'd lose to Bazett. Without the Grail, Angra Mainyu is the weakest Heroic Spirit. When he was summoned in the Third Heaven's Feel ritual, he was completely useless. He couldn't do anything and didn't even have a Heroic Spirit. It was only after assimilating with the Grail that he became a pseudo-Beast.

Even when he possesses Shirou, his stats are lackluster, his weapons are poor and his Noble Phantasm is only useful when he takes on a significant enough amount of damage to nearly die but still just barely remain alive in order to activate it. But in that situation, he lacks the ability to finish off his enemy because all Verg Avesta does is inflict pain.

As All the World's Evil, he can wipe out humanity. But as the Servant summoned in the Third Heaven's Feel or the Fifth Heaven's Feel Reconstruction, he's bottom of the barrel, the weakest of all Heroic Spirits.

I could probably beat Andersen in a fist fight, that little shit.

I’d rather be his friend though.

The quality of Heroic Spirits have gone down over the years. This is due to two factors: 1) the original seven Servants from Fate/stay night were just too strong, and 2) subsequent works like Fate/EXTRA, Fate/Apocrypha, Fate/strange fake and especially Fate/Grand Order have introduced a truly ludicrous amount of Servants, and it becomes increasingly obvious that the first few Heroic Spirits we were introduced to were already among the strongest.

Of course, even an average Heroic Spirits has a significant advantage even over a great magus, but there are still a handful who are just really goddamn weak.

Tiamat is hardly a fair fight for anyone. You had the support of multiple full fledged divine spirits, Gil, one of the greatest mages in existence, and king Hassan and still struggled

Merlin really did help a lot, though. If he weren't there it probably would have ended in failure. He's not the #2 magus for nothing.

>Angra Mainyu's ability to kill humans is based on his power as the corrupted Holy Grail. He admits himself that he'd lose to Bazett.
I won't tell you you're wrong because I don't remember that much about Ataraxia.
But even not remembering the context, are you sure the
>He admits himself that he'd lose to Bazett.
isn't him simply lamenting that even as an Heroic Spirit he would still lose to an human in a fight in terms of fighting prowess. Like, it's a comparison instead of a fact? I remember him being very whiny and self-depreciating.

Well the thing about Angra Mainyu is his ability to kill humans is simply due to him being All the World's Evil. Thus, if you can activate that part of him, you pretty much have one of the greatest genocide machines on the planet.

But as the Servant of Bazett, he has no particularly special abilities that would allow him to overcome any wound, negate any spell or break through any armor. If Bazett hits him with her reinforced fist, his head would fly right off. If you look at his abilities in Fate/Grand Order, you'll find that he really doesn't have any skills that allows him to defeat any human. He could kill ordinary humans by the truckload, but a sufficiently powerful one would destroy him.

>the original seven Servants from Fate/stay night were just too strong
Actually they were nine (but actually ten). 5th really was clusterfuck. Did FSN even state if Gil was qualifying as an actual servant ?

He was technically a Servant, yeah. He could still win if he wanted to, but winning that Grail War is pretty meaningless.

All he wants to do is pour grail mud over everything anyway.

Picture of Gray before she became a saberface?

No Merlin means no King Hassan means so long as any humans exist in the world Tiamat is immortal. Merlin and KH were essential

>Mashu
>Benkei (granted didnt do a ton, but was needed to get through the infinite mud clone Ushi stuff
>Gil (human) who then appears as a servant later after getting sniped by an eyebeam
>Kingu [Divine Spirit]
>Ishtar [Divine Spirit]
>Ereshkigal [Divine Spirit]
>Quetzalcoatl [Divine spirit]
>Jaguar man [Divine Spirit]
>Merlin [2nd greatest mage in existence and qualifier for being a Grand]
>King Hassan [Grand Assassin]
>Gorgon [Divine Spirit?]

Your team vs Tiamat was fucking stacked with almost everything you'd ever need. All you're missing is like... Karna

None as far as I'm aware, but you got her mom for reference.

watch fate/zero, watch Kara no Kyoukai and read type moon wiki about magic spells, servant summoning, more about mystic eyes maybe, magic association. Also play fate vn and maybe tsuki.

And yet, it was still a difficult battle. It just proves how crazy Beasts are. The seven Grands were probably chosen to fight a single Beast together, not one-on-one.

And what does she look like?

I haven’t bothered with this series yet, only strange/fake but is there dead apostle ancestors here? Do we get to see the church’s burial agency? If so, instant pick up for me.

No DAA in the Case Files timeline.

Is it possible to summon an assassin without a catalyst that isn’t part of the order of assassins?

also would you be able to have a romantic relationship (sex) with false assassin (nameless assassin) or serenity or does their faith not allow it.

>Serenity
You would die the moment she touches you. Part of the reason she's so infatuated with you in Camelot is because (you) had crazy strong poison resistance coming from Mashu and could actually touch her without melting

he ran away because his autistic kung fu would not work?

Serenity is desperate for love and will take anyone that doesn't immediately die in her presence.

Dumb zealot is too dumb and autistic for romance.

Wasn't that only in UBW? In Fate he wanted Saber, and in UBW he didn't have time to form an objective

sorry, HF in the last one

write the plot for Kirei’s spinoff in an alternate time line where he is not driven by anguish.

Attached: 17F5C017-46CE-4D7B-94B2-6DFC9BFD670C.jpg (512x512, 68K)

>serenity
You'd die from her breath, farts, touch etc
>no-name
She's for Sigma

Shinji really ruins everything.

Vampire hunting of course

There is no such thing, he dies in all timelines

If F/UC is canon enough, he'll pour mud on Saber and then on the world, IIRC.

He joins the Assembly of the 8th Sacrament and hunts DAAs with Hansa Cervantes

>sigma
wait she actually does something for him? I know he’s a gloomy character and she helps him when she was with ayako

They officially teamed up in vol 5 but the oncoming romance is obvious

She felt a bit mary sue-ish honestly.

She has lots of abilities but is a fuckup otherwise.

i just realized her history is the exact mirror to archer from the fifth war.

She is.

All the magi in the world are solomon's descendents, normal people don't have magic circuits.

>timeline with DAA and Servants
>during his time with the eight sacrament
>about to die while out on an executor mission
>somehow gets saved by Abraham Van Helsing, becomes his servant
>the two hunt DAA and evil mages
idk to be honest maybe he tries to find a way to bring his wife back

Attached: 0406CA52-D256-450C-B466-FBBA9AFECE16.png (676x966, 628K)

> maybe he tries to find a way to bring his wife back
Nearly every single character wo wanted to be immortal/revive someone also hated DA only to say fuck it and become one.

She doesn't hold a candle to King Hassan. And I feel like she'd lose to Cursed Arm. Among all the Hassans that we know other than the first, Cursed Arm was the most levelheaded, the wisest and the least prone to making horrible errors. Even if he has less Noble Phantasms, Cursed Arm may just be able to beat the Nameless Assassin with tactics and wisdom.

what’s grandmaster do exactly, compares to the others. nameless Assassin can perform all noble phantasms of the other hassan?

never played the gacha, only read that he’s like the best assassin, but uses a sword and he’s a good guy or something.

So who the fuck can defeat Nameless Assassin? Or is it going to be that the only way to defeat him is to kill/incapacitate Faldeus?

Some of the characters exist, some are dead, but none have the title in the Fate timeline. Wallachia, for example, is around and kicking as a vampire, but he never became TATARI. Pretty sure Roa's very ded.

The Burial Agency MIGHT exist, if we go by Strange Fake mentioning them (I know Nasu gave it alt timeline status, but I'm going by Narita's desire to have it being canon before he got whatif-zoned). I'm like 60% sure that Kirei mentioned the agency in Hollow Ataraxia though, in his flashback with Bazette.

>She's for Sigma
DELETE THIS POST YOU LITTLE CRETIN, NTR IS NOT ALLOWED HERE

He's basically a saber with a special brand of MEODP

Pretty much. I would be totally fine with the idea if all her techniques were a bit of a downgrade, if only slightly.

Agreed on Cursed Arm, guy didn't fuck around. I'd also add Hassan of Spooky for obvious reasons.

If you summon zealot you are pretty much fucked. Non muslims got auto killed for being a kufar, muslims got killed for being syirik than consort with magic.

need more art of these girls and girlboy

Attached: 5D6704E6-6718-467C-A881-22F67A091BCD.jpg (414x600, 44K)

Who’s that? I only recognise Mud and Tine.

little girl in pjs is tsubaki pestilence master and girl with the cloak is nameless assassin

Bottom must be Pale Rider's master, no idea of the one in black. Doesn't have the skintone for Assassin, maybe True Berserker's master? I've got nothing.

>what’s grandmaster do exactly, compares to the others.
Imposing the concept of death upon Tiamat is the biggest thing. As well as having better MEODP than Shiki

"The Old Man of the Mountain", nicknamed "King Hassan" by the Master of Chaldea. He was said to be the very first, the one from which all other Old Men derive their name. The original Hassan-i-Sabbah. His identity can't be verified, there is no evidence that he ever existed. He is a myth among myths, the executioner of Hassans who resides in the Temple of Azrael who arrives to fell the heads of those who lose their way. In his own words, he is a "Hassan who kills Hassans".

He does not possess a Zabaniya, a "miracle" which one must achieve in order to become to leader. If anything, he regards the very concept of "Zabaniya" with derision, scolding the other Hassans for sacrificing everything for something so petty. If anything, he has no need for it. He is the very embodiment of death itself. He answers the call of the Evening Bell. If the Bell tolls for you, he will kill you without exception, an absolute death sentence. That said, he has no control over when the Bell will ring.

He is one of the seven Grand Servants who were chosen to fight the Seven Evils of Man, the Grand Assassin who stands above all other Assassins.

>True Name: "The Old Man of the Mountain"
>Class: Assassin
>Alignment: Lawful Evil
>ST: B / EN: A / AGI: B / MA: E / LU: E / NP: A
>Passive Skills:
>Magic Resistance B: Negates all spells under the rank of B.
>Presence Concealment A, Independent Action B, At the Boundary A
>Active Skills: Battle Continuation EX, Protection of the Faith A+++, Evening Bell EX
>Noble Phantasm: Azrael (C-rank Anti-Unit)

Due to a strong curse, his Presence Concealment becomes ineffective the moment he makes the decision to kill you. At the Boundary makes him immune to instant-kill abilities and charm effects, while also gives him a 5% chance to kill you with normal attacks. Evening Bell EX increases the chance of him killing you with any of his techniques.

Nasu explicitly said that he doesn't have the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception.

At the end of the day, Nameless Assassin is still an Assassin. Even if she has all the Zabaniyas, she's still an Assassin. She can't beat the likes of King Arthur or Heracles in a fair fight.

Don't forget
*beats hundreds of servant devouring shadows

>Has a copy of True Magic
>Does OP shit
Gee who would've known

Read the fucking VN filthy secondaries

I meant True Assassin, sorry.

His Presence Concealment is excellent, but since the rank will inevitably drop at the moment of attack, Servants with powerful Instinct can overcome it. Basically, most Assassins are weak to literal super-humans with super-powers who can super-do super-things. Also, even he would likely lose to King Hassan.

Attached: Everyday Enkidu 1.png (853x1920, 995K)

...what? Literally how does that work, if you can make a True Magic become magecraft then it wasn't a True Magic unless Nasu lied to us about what True Magic are. That makes absolutely zero sense.

Attached: ss+(2019-07-24+at+03.44.24).jpg (843x56, 35K)

Once it's possible to replicate Magic with ordinary methods, it's no longer Magic. The rank of mystery is decreased so its restrictions are lifted. At that point, it will become ordinary magecraft.

>she genuinely believes that God will ensure her victory that she barely bothers with stealth
>gets ass kicked every fight

I'm going to miss her overconfident autism

Attached: Richard vs Hassan-lite.jpg (1922x2784, 908K)

But then that means it wans't a True Magic as I said, the very definition of true magics is "humans can't do it, hence why its special". I know Nasu's humanity boner has been out of control for a while now but come on, even other author are pulling bullshit like that now?

Even if she starts acting like a proper Assassin, an Assassin is still an Assassin. Cursed Arm was able to handily defeat Cu Chulainn with assistance from the shadow, but he lost to Kotomine due to his own blunder. Even if you have two dozen ways to kill someone instantly, it doesn't hold a candle to a true divine mystery. The Arm of Shaytan can be deflected, poison can be nullified (depending on the Servant), smoke can be dispersed, wires can be cut. The techniques of the Old Man of the Mountain were developed to kill humans, not monsters, demons and heroes.

Download Links:
>A collection of all original Japanese versions of TYPE-MOON PC Games
mega.nz/#F!BA4yHYoT!NwGVKj4q9Z1vnpKlYY-4UQ

>Kara no Kyoukai (空の境界) – The Garden of Sinners
Kara no Kyoukai novels: emptyboundaries.wordpress.com/2011/07/25/kara-no-kyokai-translations-2/
Kara no Kyoukai movies: nyaa.si/view/670214

>Tsukihime (月姫) – Blue Blue Glass Moon, Under The Crimson Air.
Tsukihime
mega.nz/#!6TBSSTbR!4O6JYv1dyyRw7GQeHJ4NIUYUTQ--tuy9H8s69HgL5lY
Tsukihime PLUS+DISC - Alliance of Illusionary Eyes
nyaa.si/view/453758
Tsukihime Kagetsu Tohya
sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2502321
Tsukihime Manga (follows the route of Arcueid Brunestud)
mega.nz/#F!dRwwAZrT!uxmDDlwDTu3bgo9QIKgSrQ

>Fate/series
Fate/stay night [Réalta Nua]
sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2725572
Fate/hollow ataraxia
sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2575055
Fate/Zero novels
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-5XtCxJULf4YWZfSkZKWGc2S2M
Lord El-Melloi II's Case Files novels
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B13rmXgOUD7NdUV2NDR2bWo1clU
Fate/strange Fake novels
humbertozero.tumblr.com/post/150696689780/how-to-read-fatestrange-fake-light-novel-read

>Mahoutsukai no Yoru (魔法使いの夜) – Witch on the Holy Night
>Note: Patches go in savedata/patches
English (Up to chapter 7): mega.nz/#F!loBEBJDB!LMlgzDXX_ZnnRtnKFbXhQQ
French (français) localization: github.com/IDerr/mahoyo-french
Russian localization: drive.google.com/file/d/1nQLaiBWPPKqbkNuVCcquTj5etVR9yzOR/view

Attached: D7zW_SaU0AArBJT.jpg (1709x2048, 502K)

This was always the case. I think you misunderstood something here. Back when the world was young, there used to be more magics, but as humanity progressed, we're down to just five. Nasu even proclaimed that one of the five was on the verge of being achieved by human technology.

Besides, doesn't Chaldea already encroach on the Second?

>If F/UC is canon enough,

Melty Blood and F/UC are written by Nasu. They are canon.

>The techniques of the Old Man of the Mountain were developed to kill humans, not monsters, demons and heroes.

There's an offhand mention in CA's lore about how his "Protection from Wind" was borne of his experiences with storms and Jinns. Richard even teamed up with one of Hassans to hunt Dead Apostles. So they're likely tasked with doggedly annihilating Mystery from their region in addition to political rubouts.

Attached: Schez Summons.jpg (3141x3848, 1.53M)

Is there gonna be a F/UC side streamed

Chronological order.

>Fate/Zero
>Lord El-Melloi II's Case Files
>Fate/stay night (Fate, UBW, and HF)
>Fate/hollow ataraxia
>Fate/strange Fake

Also Kirsch and Pepe too

Saber was a cripple compared to the other servants thanks to Shirou's incompetence, Lancer would have raped him
Shirou is a freak worthy of a sealing designation. I'd say one's fair since he's the protagonist
Casters are by nature ill-suited for combat and don't typically possess the superhuman strength and agility shared by most servants. It's perfectly reasonable for any decently trained human to beat her close up. Her allowing Rin to get that close was retarded though
Disingenuous, she had Return by Death. She could only win by baiting NPs, and it took dozens of loops to learn how to do so consistently

So how exactly does Bazett manage to defeat Herc in a timeline?
She has infinite loops sure, but Fragarach was shown to only kill once, and then be ineffective. No way in hell does Angry Manjew do anything remotely damaging to him

What are you referring to? She hits a metaphorical brick wall when she gives attacking Herc a shot and never even tries again as far as I can remember

She only allowed Rin to get so close because she let her guard down. Caster's weak to cute girls and she finds Rin pretty cute. Not as cute as Saber, but she gets points.

It's said that if it were Bazett, it wouldn't go the same way. Young girls are okay but adult women don't need mercy. She'd destroy Bazett in an instant simply due to her age and lack of cuteness. I mean, Bazett's plenty cute, but that's not the kind of cute Caster likes.

should I watch this cus I liked iskandar? no homo

Waver's story is continued in this series.

>due to his own blunder
To be fair there was no way for anyone to know that Kotomine was shot in the heart 10 years ago but got dunked in grail juice and had it replaced by black mud

I thought the loop with Cu was one where she ended up defeating everyone else? Or am I misremembering.

>sealing designation
I don't remember ever being stated he got one, but if he did it's more than likely because he can into RM.

I thought Sigma was for Ayaka?

I mean, Richard x Ayaka is clearly a thing.

>I thought the loop with Cu was one where she ended up defeating everyone else?
Never defeats Gil, I don't think she ever fought Koujirou. Can't remember about Herc, but yeah, I don't think she has the means to kill him in 13 different ways and Frgraarcgchchg doubtfuly takes more than one live.

Pls no, aside from Gil/Enkidu, Saber is about the only interesting character.

Which Hassan did he interact with in life?

Altair.

>Not Jack and Dumas
Most homosexual post in this thread.

She subconsciously excluded Lancer from the list of servants whenever she discussed strategy with Manjew because she knew she'd be traumatized on sight. They never encountered each other until Shirou recruited him and sought her out. Supposedly she was just going through the motions of fighting the other five servants again and expected to fight Saber in that encounter. Don't think she ever beat Herc.
He never did in any normal timeline, but it's been speculated by many characters that revealing he can make a Reality Marble would instantly make him a high-profile target

>He never did in any normal timeline, but it's been speculated by many characters that revealing he can make a Reality Marble would instantly make him a high-profile target
Thnaks, tho it's quite literally what I just said.

>Can't remember about Herc
Herc was basically this
>Roll up to Einzbern forest
>Think we're all hot shit with Berserker being one of if not the last servant around
>Find berserker and Fragarach him, he dies
>Oh fuck he's getting back up
>Shit Fragarach 2 just bounced off him
>Alright Bazett runs, Angry Mango goes off and distracts herc by dying
>Get lectured by Illya about the war for a bit
>Killed by meido with halberd
>Reset

Kojiro had to have been beaten at some point, as when you get the bad end with Saber Bazett mentions that she's beaten every other servant and just had to kill her then storm the Einzbern castle (potentially the above was after Saber?) Plus there is a scene detailing the 3rd Hassan that replaces your brain with gunpowder and explodes it.
Hollow Ataraxia ocassionally had flashbacks to the 3rd grail war, like with the "Edelfet family" and their two sabers

NASU IS SHIT!

Does the Yggdmillennia family still exist post-apo? wasn't sure if the various families split off on their own after that

She never beat Lancer, though.

You better only be forgetting Mahoyo because it is not fully translated.

Fifth is not fully explained.

For scaling purposes, every Sealing Designation Enforcer was defeated by Aoko at the same time.

Mahoyo is both unfinished and not fully translated. It's fucking gorgeous and has some incredible music, but I seriously doubt it'll ever be finished or see the light of day in a language I understand.

Granted, I did wait something around 5 years to read Hollow Ataraxia, but even then there were translator groups around who pretended to be working on it. Then actually working on it when that one autist on beast's lair made them actually get off their asses, stop getting their dicks sucked for being 97% done and actually finish it

You first, defending GO being relevant by making sure that it is relevant across as many works as possible is garbage pandering.

>FGO History
>HISTORY
>FOR A FUCKING GAMBLING SIMULATOR

>still the last nipples in TM
It has been over a decade, make it stop.
And no, a HD release of the original SN does not count.

>making everything relevant by tying it to the only thing that is de facto relevant is pandering
In b4 you pretend the original VN is "more" relevant when it's a self-contained story outside of two characters

This is the 4th Anniversary Fes, which is pretty much enough to make a short history about the game itself, no?
Btw they will announce HF3 and Fate 15th Anniversary news in Day 1.

Attached: IMG_5666.jpg (750x1100, 729K)

Mortals (humans) were given Magic Circuits by Solomon, all descendants of Solomon have MC's.
You can also gain MC's through faith to the big G.
That is how Kirei got his, through his father's service.
AoG magi can kinda just use magecraft by it being connected to their very being, not needing a separate medium to connect through.

the fuck is that eltnum?

I really don’t get fgo. Some of the characters are cute and get good fan art but I don’t understand a lot of it. Did they just give up and market chaRacters for sale, and say fuck all on their history and reason for the grail. Like why does Jeanne have a dark form and a swimsuit dark form that makes doujins.

Is there like a list of useful servants worth reading up on from the game.

It has french tl tho

>the fuck is that eltnum?

Sion is in FGO

His gift was so that humans had the chance of reaching the Root, which is described as becoming God in a sense.
Yes, Magic circuits give humans usage of magecraft through lineage, the tradeoff is that there is a limit to maximum potential, which AoG magi have no issue with, as human magi are bottlenecked by their circuits.
The limit break is reaching the Root and transcending.
Or you can discover True Magic, which allows you to stick around with hax, which basically make any limitations of your circuits meaningless.

Swimsuit and xmas are joke servants. Everyone else feel free to read up the profiles on some fgo related wiki.

Halloween as well.

>Or you can discover True Magic, which allows you to stick around with hax, which basically make any limitations of your circuits meaningless.
Not really, you still need mana, 2th and 5th makes you able to cheat it but you won't get that from HF.

GO is not worthy of other, better works having to pander to it.
Yes, this probably only happens so these works can ride on GO's relevancy, but the fact that this is the case, when said work is mostly garbage is sad, in a medium that is not worthy of any respect.
I prefer the argument that the pandering to GO is more for the benefit of GO being more respected by forcing it to be relevant outside of the core work itself than other works referencing it for easy publicity.

Yes it does, and there should be an awful lot of people who can TL French-English.
After all, this would be considered more accurate that the early chapters of the current TL, which were so bad that when pressed to reworking it, McJon finally had the decency of giving up officially.

2nd and 5th can circumvent the limits nearly completely, 2nd is limited by peak output which Zelretch overcame by firing off infinite mana over time, and the 5th can allow all sorts of bullshit which makes circuit output and speed limits practically meaningless.
3rd is more limited indeed, but you can basically push yourself as hard as you want and not die.

More like you will die, but your soul will survive the experience and you can just get a new body. Though Touko can already kinda do that.

Ilya's the only one who ever used the Third, though, and that was only in Heaven's Feel True.

Sion Eltnam Sokaris aka Zepia's adoptive daughter in FGO timeline.

Attached: IMG_7843.jpg (1713x962, 501K)

Circe was mentioned to have circuits in her profile, if I am not mistaken? She definitely predates Solomon.

Justeaze was the only one who perfected it, and then they lost it.
Beats me how you lose something like that but w/e.
Touko's limitation is of course her supply of puppets, that and she may have other conceptual counters that somebody with true 3rd wouldn't.

IIRC the original user of the Third never actually taught anybody else how to use it, and Justeaze was a freak accident by his apprentices the Einzberns who thought they might be able to recreate it if they made a perfect homunculus recreation of the Third's user.

The previous owner of the Third, the original master of the Einzberns, never once made use of it, lived without the slightest intention of teaching it to others and ended up taking it to his grave. The Third is something unnecessary to the world. That's probably how he saw it.

The Third Magic is a power that tempts. Across multiple timelines, multiple people have attempted to make use of it in order to, in their own minds, "save" the world. Out of all sorceries, the Third Magic is definitely capable of something that amazing. But to use it in that matter would undeniably spell ruin for humanity. This is an absolute fact. The Magician probably realized this and so chose never to use it and never to hand it over to others.

youtu.be/vy_xbXIJ898

Attached: 1500799190043.jpg (740x700, 332K)

NO MORE IKKAI

NO
MORE
IKKAI

Whatever happened to sakurafish anyways

Apparently we like it now.

The mods liked it too much.

>Yes it does, and there should be an awful lot of people who can TL French-English.
Wanted to do it since I won't have anything to do for a while but I personally don't like bridge translation and I feel people would complain about it anyway in the end.

*defeats jobber*

Attached: 34fbn35lqar21.jpg (640x910, 91K)

She looks more like Sakura than Rin.

The general consensus is that JP-FR-EN would be more accurate than any JP-EN released so far.
Awful lot easier thanks to the French for actually not being lazy.
Of course this is a wish, not a demand.

Rin ishtar is just fgo and their usual nostalgia bait.

>hey bro, pls don't use your best weapon
>oh, okay, np dude!
>Also I get to have your nerfed by a goddess
>uuuh, bro..
>also you get attacked by one fo the strongest divine beast of AoG
>no but wait
>Also I get buffed
>Also you get hit by OP poison who made lose my mind
>Hahaha, you truly are the King of Jobbers!
Why did Isthar and Alcides mean by this?

She still looks like Sakura, though.

Just watch it for the cute girls and action scenes.
Literally NONE of the lore and terminology matters, don't let any fuckin' nerd tell you otherwise

She has connections with the gods, before Solomon only people who had divine blood or served the gods could do magic. The entire point of Solomon was God giving humanity independence from that.

The Root matters, but because nobody's been there and returned it can be safely marked as "macguffin the mages want"

She is an Einzbern homunculus actually

She can look like whoever.

It’s just a question of functionality: he’d draw way less attention by being the distant relation from some gaijin family than a Japanese one

>tfw Babylon is the only time I've ever felt bad about a nameless faceless random grunt get killed in anything I've ever seen

I really liked that nameless gate guard

>offended by someone saying nigger
Spotted the thin skinned reddit immigrant.