Worst fucking movie ever fuck off

worst fucking movie ever fuck off

Attached: 0875707012027_p0_v2_s1200x630.jpg (437x630, 40K)

This but unironically

SHit b8 or shit taste,this should be the only (you) you get faggit.

Clearly A Silent Voice and Your Name was better movies than this nazi pandering trash, amirite leddit?

Jinrō is pretty good, and this is coming from someone who had to watch it with dubtitles on their first sitting. I haven't watched it since, but I'm pretty sure a lot of the movie's appeal went over my head because of it

k i n o

>nazi pandering trash
Please tell me your being funny and that plebbit don't actually think that's this movies appeal

>amirite leddit
Guess.

based

How is Your Name, I keep seeing it on Netflix?

>nazi
It had a dumb red riding hood motif that the movie either wanted to subvert or play straight. It felt like the writers couldn't decide. It's a really dumb movie only good for animation and atmosphere.

Attached: 1548020235865.webm (1184x640, 2.73M)

wat
If you don't put a decent argument as a minimum, what you say is pure shit. Or you just have bad taste. Or you don't like complex plots for military.

Ok, retarded question, I know but do any of you guys know enough Japanese to clarify something for me? Is Fuse's rank Corporal or Constable? Subs I'm watching say Constable, but I've seen other sources say Corporal

Spells best amazing* movie ever.

>either wanted to subvert or play straight.
It was pretty obvious that the movie went out of its way to subvert it.

it didn't even "get" the red riding hood in the first place
an absolute brainlet movie

What do you think it didn't get?
The sexual dynamic of the story was in the movie.

You clearly didn't get that the Red Riding Hood allegory was just a red herring.

Well it wasn't bad for there wasn't enough pium pium splash pum pum ruuff ruuf splaaaaash for me, the bases were there but...things happend

Waahhh! Mommy the moobie too deep for me!

Attached: The Drive of anime.jpg (640x3808, 318K)

Fuck off pleb.

There was no appeal. It's just an edgy thriller which butchered Little Red Riding Hood.

That looks like a man.

Explain why

The Red Riding Hood device is an important part of the movie and represents how the two characters are struggling to escape a destiny that they are ultimately trapped by. He is the wolf and she is the little girl and despite all their efforts they can't see any other way out than to finish the tale.

Go back to tumblr you gay communist.